KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: SirCakez

I already know his character. He's gravity.

How do I know that?

He suuuuuucccckkkks! <3
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 26, Cabd wrote:
In post 1, Antihero wrote:I will players access as they exit the game.
This sounds dirty by the way.
I giggled.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 27, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: SirCakez

How do I know that?

He suuuuuucccckkkks! <3
UNVOTE:
Apparently I'm too stupid to be in Science Mafia. I was thinking of a black hole.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:47 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Oh sweet. Plotinus is here. I've come prepared with the magical powers of Pseudo Science! I will kill you by throwing you off the end of the Earth! And it's OK because I'm a Saggitarius and you're a Virgo so we don't mesh well. The alignment of the stars have made it so.

Preview Edit: I unvoted because a gravity doesn't suck. A black hole does. My theory on why you were scum was based on false pretenses.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

lol, well thanks for the vote of confidence. I should actually hydra with my fiancee. (She's not on this website.) She loves science. She actually graduated with a BS in general science education. Except, if it were up to her, she'd choose frogs as her role...

Oh and FYI,
V/LA starting tomorrow until Tuesday. I'm getting married, but I'll try to sneak my laptop up for the off times when I can.

(BTW, I tried to make a joke about the wedding night so I googled laws of physics. I came up with this:
Pascal's Principle
Pressure applied to an enclosed incompressible static fluid is transmitted undiminished to all parts of the fluid.

This seems like it could be used for a sexual pun. Go for it, because I'm not good enough to make a joke about it.)

Preview Edit - MoI: STOP IT. MY FEELINGS. :(
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 44, KuroiXHF wrote:Oh and FYI,
V/LA starting tomorrow until Tuesday.
I'm getting married, but I'll try to sneak my laptop up for the off times when I can.
Reposting this because I screwed up on the coding the first time and I want to make sure mod sees this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 61, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Guys, Black holes are not caused by gravity, not at all. Gravity is by far the weakest force of the four basic forces...
Earth, Wind, Fire and Pollen?
In post 59, shos wrote:
In post 27, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: SirCakez

How do I know that?

He suuuuuucccckkkks! <3
In post 28, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 26, Cabd wrote:
In post 1, Antihero wrote:I will players access as they exit the game.
This sounds dirty by the way.
I giggled.
I lollllllled!

Also as you can see when I'm posting from home I can definitely post with P and L.
Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all 1.923076923% of the rotation around the sun!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Javajoe's reaction was too calm and from my experience with him, I don't think he'd fake that level of calmness.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

How does that contradict?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:17 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

...I just got back from V/LA and uhhh...

Wow. Holy shit.

I'll tell you right now I won't be able to take this tonight. I'll respond tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Guys. I'll make a long wall with my full catch up. I promise. I go back to work today and my activity will spike.

SPIKE, I TELL YOU!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

*Caught up to Post 150*
In post 84, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 83, Cabd wrote:You don't think there's game relevant content in post 26, Sales?
VOTE: Cabd
I don't like this. It's not a good reason to vote someone. Be transparent. Naked votes aren't good, especially since that post didn't make it obvious.
In post 86, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 70, SirCakez wrote:Why not? I want to be sold some delicious Plot reads.
You and Kuroi are also sucking up to me a little.
I'm looking for payback for ClownTardis when you royally screwed me over.
In post 113, Travelling Salesman wrote:VOTE: Meeseeks

--P
In post 115, Travelling Salesman wrote:I'm not voting you for sarcasm.
I don't like you being so non-transparent. If you're going to accuse someone of being scum, do it.
In post 123, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 121, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 116, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i mean i havent done much
I am, indeed, voting you for something you haven't done. Do you know what that something is?
Nevermind. I still stand by my point of being transparent, but this isn't your meta for scum, I don't think. You still haven't given me a reason to town read you at all.
In post 133, Mr Meeseeks wrote:*snip*
Holy shit that was nothing but fluff. It's about as bad as...
In post 143, Aneninen wrote:*snip*
For the same reasons. I'm still read through today, but right now, I see myself voting Aneninen or Mr. Meeseeks.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 153, Mr Meeseeks wrote:oh sure why dont i fucking let everyone know who this is an alt of

whats the fucking point, holy shit like why do i even need to prove this like seriously
In post 1957, RadiantCowbells wrote:You wanted to avoid being read for meta and you did things that would make you virtually confscum on your main

and you expect me to townread and/or ignore it? please.
is the best quote i could find without giving away entirely who i am

now back the fuck off and stop doubting me, why the piss would i lie about something so disprovable?
In post 161, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 159, shos wrote:See, the point is that you make such a fuss from a single, naked vote. I said absolutely nothing, at all, and look how you react. "the case so far" is weak? what case? you getting uberdefensive is alarming. And hence, the vote stays.
oh no a fuss from a single naked vote??????? obviously only scum do that, after all town just
love
being voted for and lynched without an explanation

DEFENSIVENESS IS
NOT
A SCUMTELL like where did this ridiculous idea even come from it makes no damn sense

also, by "case" i mean your reason for voting me, its weak as shit and your pathetic explanation didnt make it any better.

Also
In post 142, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 140, shos wrote:VOTE: Mr Meeseeks
do tell me why you made a big catchup and focused on several players who werent me and then voted me anyway?
uberdefensive my arse, i call bullshit on you keeping voting me for this

VOTE: shos

scumteam if you made me choose right now id go shos, moi and cakes, in order of confidence
Defensiveness is a town attribute. However, over-defensiveness is a scum attribute. You've been given an inch of rope and your kicking and screaming travels over a mile. That does not give me any confidence that you're town at all. Going through your entire play, it's all an attempt to emotion. You're so vindictive and angry that I see someone upset that they're being voted and not that they're trying to find scum.
In post 201, Aneninen wrote:
In post 165, Mr Meeseeks wrote:seriously though im not scum, please stop wasting your time on me and it would be better for everyone involved
Good.
I've stopped.

And that's everything I can tell now.

All those walls are tiring and I don't think we're getting anywhere in that way. However, I do think scums are among those players who have posted little-to-no content in the last 1–2 days.

If the Plot-head is posting, he looks the same as the town-Plot I know. The same goes for Shos. Both of them are good players so I might be wrong, but I don't think I could catch any of them right now.
ChilledTea, however, looks different.
Fuck. That was a town vibe. You're going up to lean scum. By process of elimination VOTE: Meeseeks
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 227, chilledtea wrote:Also how come you have a read on kuroi so quickly? I definitely want you to explain this read in as many words as possible.
I'm curious as well. Until today, most of my posts have been during the RVS phase. I've been getting married and haven't been able to post much.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I"ll respond and have a full read list tonight.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 234, Aneninen wrote:
In post 219, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 84, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 83, Cabd wrote:You don't think there's game relevant content in post 26, Sales?
VOTE: Cabd
I don't like this. It's not a good reason to vote someone. Be transparent. Naked votes aren't good, especially since that post didn't make it obvious.
I don't think a naked vote that early is a tell.
However, I do think that your "be transparent" rondo is scummy. I don't remember you doing the same in other games you were town in.
Really? I'm sure I've used that word before. I've also heard it used during an argument recently, although I can't remember which one.
In post 244, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 225, KuroiXHF wrote:Defensiveness is a town attribute. However, over-defensiveness is a scum attribute. You've been given an inch of rope and your kicking and screaming travels over a mile.
show me where, because i havent just gone "wahwah youre voting me when im town" (which id agree is scummy), ive made it pretty clear that im critical of their reasons and intentions and ive given reasons. also, give my iso in my last game a quick skim - especially where i was being challengeed by rc. thats honestly just how im being.
It was the post I quoted. You complained that you were town and that we were voting you, and I'd consider your actions to be over-defensive. As for the person who asked who the decider was of over-defensive, it's my opinion. Everyone has different standards of where over-defensive is, but I'm pretty confident that I'm not alone in judging him that way. In fact, I'm surprised if anyone decide he isn't.
In post 225, KuroiXHF wrote:You're so vindictive and angry that I see someone upset that they're being voted and not that they're trying to find scum.
oh fuck you, ive got three scumspects and another which is slightly below which im fairly confident of, ive done the most fucking scumhunting this whole game![/quote]
By the way, it shows over-defensive when you're getting to the point of appealing to more emotion. You're swearing a lot, and evidently, only to me. Tell me, who are you scum hunting? Because I see a lot more defense and not a lot of offense.

-My read list will be posted soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 257, Aneninen wrote:And where's your readlist, Kuroi?
Actually, I think
you
might want to look at
my
read list. I referenced that quite clearly.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

*my last post.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Cabd, Traveling Salesman, MagnaofIllusion
Null/Unsorted: FireAssassin, Javajoe24, Shos, SirCakez
Lean Scum: Aneninen, GuyInFreezer, SheldonCooper, ChilledTea
Strong Scum: Meeseeks

Notes:
- GuyInFreezer rings me as scummy as saying he's going to catch up on Sunday and Wednesday, he's not here. He'll probably go back to null if he doesn't respond to the prod.
- I want to scum read Javajoe, but he's scummy in nearly every single game I play with him. It's too premature to sort.
- I've liked what SheldonCooper has been saying this game and I even expected to put him in lean town but a review of his ISO shows that he's been a bit superficial with his words. He's here a lot, but not adding a lot.
- Plotinus is always hard to read, but his scum hunting, even if he's the kind to bus, seems beneficial right now. BnL seems to be a good partner and is following suit.
- I want to vote SirCakez, but this fits with his town meta. I don't know what to make of him, so I'm keeping him there.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

He seems pretty annoyed, but what really pings me is that he seems to know we're town, as evident from "you want to feel like a great scumhunter", "you are wrong". At the same time, he does not seem to take a stance on our alignment. It's like he dislikes us, but doesn't call us scummy.
Travelling Salesman, just an FYI, when I read "You want to feel like a great scumhunter," it came across more as playful than serious - kind of in the way where he's pretending you're town.

I'm not disagreeing that Chilled is scummy, but maybe not for that point.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 271, SirCakez wrote:My Kuroi nulltown read comes from his widespread engagement and what looks like consistent efforts to sort people. For example, he dropped a full readslist in which I don't think anyone else has. looks like an active town thought process, from one post he sorted Anen up to nullscum, these are the kind of posts I see town making. In he directly pushed on Traveling Salesman, who is probably one of the most townread players in the game right now. Another scenario that I don't see scum engaging into. The reason he's only nulltown is due to his lower activity and a good chunk of his posts consist of little fluffs.
I like to think the reason I've been less than fully active in this day period was my wedding, lol.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 283, GuyInFreezer wrote:-Science!!!
GuyInFreezer
Cabd
Fire Assassin
Javajoe24
MagnaOfIllusion
SirCakez
KuroiXHF

-Lack of research
Mr Meeseeks
chilledtea

-Unidentified
SheldonCooper
shos
Travelling Salesman (Plotinus + BulletNLynchproof)

-notscience
Aneninen

Now to work I go
Am I the scummiest of the science or is this in not any order?

(Yes. I understand how non-science that sounds.
Yes, I can't science.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Alright, SirCakez goes to lean town for me. I think ChilledTea is going to stay at lean scum. SirCakez's thought progression sounds town to me. I think ChilledTea is trying so hard to catch him in a lie, and it's just not happening.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 297, Javajoe24 wrote:I'm still here, nothing to add right now of importance
I don't think this is alignment indicative, Joe, but this is definitely an area of improvement. If you're telling me that you read through everything and you don't have a single question to ask anyone, you're not looking hard enough.

I'd recommend you go back and read everything again. If someone does something that feels out of place. If there's something that needs explanation. If the flow is off, speak up.

We don't find scum by having nothing to add.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I do have some comments and questions for me, I see.

Rest assured, they'll be answered soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 302, Aneninen wrote:
In post 261, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Town:
Lean Town: Cabd, Traveling Salesman, MagnaofIllusion
Null/Unsorted: FireAssassin, Javajoe24, Shos, SirCakez
Lean Scum: Aneninen, GuyInFreezer, SheldonCooper, ChilledTea
Strong Scum: Meeseeks
I'm keeping this up here for reference.
This looks like a fabricated readlist. Also, your townplay I know is much less "soft".
What do you mean by this? That I'm less sure about my reads?
In post 285, KuroiXHF wrote:Am I the scummiest of the science or is this in not any order?
And that was a weird question about that readlist. Why did you care your rank amongst the
townreads
?
I was curious. It's not like conversation was booming.
In post 299, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 297, Javajoe24 wrote:I'm still here, nothing to add right now of importance
I don't think this is alignment indicative, Joe, but this is definitely an area of improvement. If you're telling me that you read through everything and you don't have a single question to ask anyone, you're not looking hard enough.

I'd recommend you go back and read everything again. If someone does something that feels out of place. If there's something that needs explanation. If the flow is off, speak up.

We don't find scum by having nothing to add.
Java's was indeed null, but I didn't like this reaction. It sounded very artificial, maybe because it pointed out obvious things. What was the need for that post, Kuroi?[/quote]
How many games have you played with Javajoe? I'm played like... five. I've voted and lynched him and all of this stuff for a long time. He signs up for a lot of games, but doesn't play them. Maybe you don't know because you don't play with him much, but I don't like naturally not-scum reading people because they're normally scummy.
In post 307, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 304, Aneninen wrote:
In post 270, SirCakez wrote:And I am scumreading Meeseeks. This is really awful reasoning for a scumread. Like my townread on you just sank like a rock, that's how fake I think this is.
I strongly think Meeseeks is a planned mislynch by some scums.
But I'm the one pushing the Meeseek's lynch, so. I was the one who started it, I'm the one claiming to be able to read him. If Meeseek's is a mislynch, I'm the one who is going to end up strongarming it through. Are you calling me scum and if so why are you doing it so circumspectly?
I don't know how I feel about this reaction. Yeah, you're obviously the one who started the Meeseeks lynch and if you look at the vote count, I'm right by your side, but I take issue with the "Are you calling me scum?" It seems like a challenge and given your reputation here, it sounds like you're expecting people to shy away.
@Kuroi: Why are you townreading Cabd and not Java?
Go through Java's ISO and tell me that it doesn't reek of coasting. The thing is - again - I've played with Java and this is typical for him, so I'm not scum reading him. Still, he gives me no reason to town read him. Cabd is still one of our less active players, sure, but I have a town gut read. Now that you had me go through his ISO, I do think that gut isn't enough for a town read. I think when I put my read list together, it looked like I didn't have enough town reads, so I put him there to balance things out.
You liked by Aneninen, saying that it gave you townvibes, but you put him in your leanscum group. How come?
I said that it was townie enough to keep me from lynching him, because at that time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to vote him or Meeseeks. I actually kind of like Aneninen pushing me, but I'm not confident in town reading him. I do believe I already posted why I don't think he's town.

[quoteYou say that Cakes is playing to his town meta; I find Cakes pretty difficult to read. Can you talk about what you expect from townCakes, or what aspects of scumCakes are missing here? If he fits with his town meta, why do you want to vote him?[/quote]
From the beginning of the game, I've immediately scum read Cakes and the reason for that was Killer Instinct Mafia. From the start, he acted completely different from the prior game (Sharing Is Caring - Open Game). I immediately town read him and I was sure he was town. Turned out - scum. So, he acts one way - scum. He changes his tune completely - scum. You can understand why I'm distrustful of him, and yeah, I can understand why I'd find it difficult to read him.

And I didn't like his first few questions on me. His criticisms on my read of Joe and the constant way he appears to try to catch me in a lie does not sit right with me. Him back tracking on his criticism of me sounds awkward too, but I'd find it awkward if he kept on me with that whole Joe-read, so I felt it's best to put him in null territory until I see some more from him.
In post 261, KuroiXHF wrote:- Plotinus is always hard to read, but his scum hunting, even if he's the kind to bus, seems beneficial right now. BnL seems to be a good partner and is following suit.
I agree with Anen on this; this kind of feels like you know Meeseeks is scum and are threatening to push me for bussing him on day 2. Also you seem to be the only person in this game who likes my hydra partner's posting. Though I think Anen was calling Meeseeks town for this post? Either way it bothers me.
I don't really have anything to say to this, at least about Meeseeks. As far as bussing goes, I'm voting WITH you. If I'm scum and Meeseeks is scum, wouldn't that mean that I would also be bussing him? Why would you need two scum bussing a third? That doesn't make any sense to me.

And is there a problem for me liking BnL's posting? He posts similarly to you. Sometimes, I wouldn't be able to tell were not for the sign-off tags.
In post 309, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 256, KuroiXHF wrote:it's my opinion
yeah i get its your opinion but if you looked at my last game youd see this isnt really alignment-indicative at all
I get meta. I really do, but if you use it as your only line of defense, you're not defending yourself well. It comes off as an excuse, and that's how I take it.
In post 261, KuroiXHF wrote:Strong Scum: Meeseeks
is this strong scum relatively speaking or just in general?[/quote]
Scummier than Mr. Burns. Less scummy than Hitler.
I'm not sure what you're asking from me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Woops. I forgot part of Aneninen's catch up:
Notes on notes.
As for GuyInFreezer. It sounded a bit like "do something, scumbuddy!" – but this is a thing we should remember only if one of them flips scum and there's no Daytalk.
Why do you want to scumread Java? You seem to have more than enough scumreads without him!
Your Sheldon read is hazy. You like him but you don't like him.
As for Plotinus/BnL, I agree, but that "even if he's the kind to bus" part pings me in the wrong way. As if you knew his alignment.
And SirCakez, another one whom you want to vote, but because his meta he's town... again, this would make sense if you didn't have five scumreads.
And your strongest scumread is the one who's the leading wagon...
This reminds me of why I scum read him. He scum reads anything and everything I've typed. This means that unless I'm obvious scum (and by my lack of votes, I'm not) he's either biased-town who is trying to find a reason to lynch me because he thinks I'm scum or he's scum and trying to get me lynched.

I now bump Aneninen down to strong scum.

- Aneninen gives me crap because I find someone claiming to catch up and refusing to scummy. He thinks I'm calling to my scum buddy because a mod prodding him wouldn't be sufficient, right?
- I want to scum read Java because he's scummy... but I know he's naturally scummy.
- Sheldon? I like some things about him, and I don't like some things about him. Tell me, bird-man, do you like everything about your town reads and dislike everything about your scum reads?
- As for the rest of my scum reads, I agree that I have too many. I'm not placing bets and I'm sure I have town who I'm scum reading. But let me give you some knowledge her, brah. It's DAY ONE. It'll be refined later.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. I said in both games I've referenced, you WERE scum. Sharing is caring and Killer Instinct
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 319, SirCakez wrote:But it sounds like you're scumreading me here as well because my tone is different....
I explained why I scum read you toward the beginning of the game.

I'm not 100% sure on you now, so I'm waiting until you give off a town/scum tell.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Cakez. So I'm likely without a computer until tomorrow night since my wife is a possessive woman and we haven't had any time since the wedding. I'd suggest you try to take a look.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 332, shos wrote:Still not done - but i think our lynch pool should be meseekes and kuroi
Can you tell me what you don't like about my play?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You didn't answer my question, shos. Please do.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll go through those posts when I can but I didn't say you didn't scum hunt or fabricated reads. I said you didn't try hard enough.

With that said, I'm glad you're putting some effort in.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I want to respond to Plotinus, but I'm not going to be able to until tomorrow. At least for the long part.

And Cakes, you wanted me to quote something from Post 325. I can't do that right now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I am hoping to make all my responses today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm finally glad that I can respond.
In post 337, Travelling Salesman wrote:This isn't a fair way to approach me. I'm tired of people putting me on a pedestal and then acting like I asked them to put me there. I don't like the suggestion that I should treat Aneninen with kid gloves just because
you
are afraid of me.
I agree 100% with this response. I just don't think you mean what you say. You're right. People do put you on a pedestal, and I think this response is probably one of the only tactics you have at this point. So I mean, it sucks, but I can totally see scum you doing that. Do you? Is this something you would say if you were scum? I want to remind you of our game at ClownTardis. This is probably the only game I've ever been in "clear" territory. I suspected you because you were too good to be alive in Day Five, or whichever Day it was. I pretty much decided who to lynch and I thought it was bullshit to lynch you just because you were alive - and that line of thinking cost me the game. Perhaps I feel played and you're a pretty convincing fellow, but I can see this as just another ploy.
It is unreasonable to ask me to walk on eggshells to a greater extent than I am already doing. This isn't a newbie game and I'm not anybody's IC right now except BNL's.
I agree, but it's the atmosphere of the game, considering our histories. Unfortunately for you, when it comes to this game, my job is to win - not be fair. If it means anything to you, I'm not about to lead a lynch on someone because of a previous game. What I would suggest would be for anyone with investigate roles to set their sights on you.
Does Java's double voter claim affect your read on his slot?
Actually, Java's claim means nothing to me. Statistically, he's more likely to be town, but it could also mean that he's scum and that there's one less scum than usual for this game. The only way this would affect me would be if I was trying to lynch him. I'd probably feel out everyone's opinion before doing that. But this is day one and while I want to know about everyone, the only person that means the most to me is the one I want to lynch. That's not JavaJoe.
Your inability to take consistent stances is bothering me.
I'm consistent in thinking Aneninen and Meeseks as scum. I'm consistent in wanting both of them dead. I'm even consistent in being open to lynch either of them. Tell me, how am I inconsistent?
BNL gets mislynched a lot; I think because sometimes he misreads things and people assume he's misrepresenting them instead if he winds up scumreading someone based on a misunderstanding. When he posted recently a bunch of people who were townreading us said they weren't townreading us anymore. There's nothing wrong with liking his posting: I like that he's posting, too. But if you can't tell our posting apart then I think you're not reading very closely, and if some of his posts ping a lot of people but don't ping you then I wonder why that is; maybe you have strategic reasons for wanting to townread us.
I think this is merely a matter of perspective. I have twin sisters who look very similar and they both think you're blind if you confuse the two. I think you're doing the same thing.
Kuroi does kind of need kid gloves though because he can be kinda lynchbaity, or at least he was a few months ago when I played with him but he's probably grown as a player since then. Also, I sometimes have a trouble where if someone is making a game unfun for me then I tend to scumread them for it, but I'm aware of that so I try to compensate for it but I'm not really good at calibrating it and I never know if I'm compensating too much or too little for it.
I'm actually more offended that you called me not fun, rather than calling me scum. One of those accusations is personal.
In post 351, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i dissuade any wagons on kuroi or anenineninenineninen until further notice
Wait, why?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 372, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 261, KuroiXHF wrote:Lean Town: Cabd

Notes:
- GuyInFreezer rings me as scummy as saying he's going to catch up on Sunday and Wednesday, he's not here. He'll probably go back to null if he doesn't respond to the prod.
Kuroi please reconcile your Cadb Townlean with your scummy read on Gif as they’ve both been guilty of the exact same thing.
This seems to be a scumpoint for Kuroi, but you ended up townreading him. Explain?

-bnl
There are two names here. Are you referring to Cabd or GIF?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll reply to everyone else when I can. Should be in a few hours but Shos, you've yet to name anything bad about my posts. You just said they were scummy and that they were bad, but nothing specific.

Want to try being useful this game, please?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Meeseeks, I realize I need to re-read this game, but can you give me a group of two or three that you would most like to lynch?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 381, Mr Meeseeks wrote:but it is a perfectly valid argument - its inaccurate to call me scummy for being overdefensive when that fits with my town meta. sure, you cant call me town for it either, obviously but with the meta knowledge you should take it with a pinch of salt
It seems like a meta strategy to me where acting out in a scummy way would make you seem townie when you spend your townie games acting this way.
what i meant was like "am i strong scum just because im your strongest you have or are you really pretty certain im scum" if that makes sense
It does. You're moderately scummy. Your beginning game has been screaming scum, but less so now. You're still scummy where I don't want to take my vote off, but I've seen worse.
In post 387, KuroiXHF wrote:Meeseeks, I realize I need to re-read this game, but can you give me a group of two or three that you would most like to lynch?
cakez
shos
magnaofillusion

in that order[/quote]
Okay. I understand Cakez and Shos, but MoI?
In post 404, chilledtea wrote:
In post 368, KuroiXHF wrote:
Does Java's double voter claim affect your read on his slot?
Actually, Java's claim means nothing to me. Statistically, he's more likely to be town, but it could also mean that he's scum and that there's one less scum than usual for this game. The only way this would affect me would be if I was trying to lynch him. I'd probably feel out everyone's opinion before doing that. But this is day one and while I want to know about everyone, the only person that means the most to me is the one I want to lynch. That's not JavaJoe.
Wasn't this game advertised as 10 town 3 scum? Pretty sure of it.

So a strange post from kuroi.
I don't think it's a weird post, but I didn't see anywhere here that says that there are three scum. Where did you read that?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 406, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Kuroi -
In post 2, Antihero wrote:
THE SETUP

• There are
    two factions
    in this game.
    THE UNIVERSE (town: 10 players)
    and
    ENTROPY (mafia: 3 players)
  • ENTROPY
    members may perform the factional kill and an active ability on the same night.
  • All Private Topics will be open during every phase of the game.
THE UNIVERSE Win Condition:
you win when only players aligned with
THE UNIVERSE
remain
ENTROPY Win Condition:
you win when only players aligned with
ENTROPY
remain or nothing can prevent the same.
...Well I look like an idiot now. I was looking at the two posts before that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 411, chilledtea wrote:Even in the mini theme queue where you sign up for the game, it was advertised as being singleball with 10 town and 3 scum.
I didn't even look at the set up in the advertisement. I saw you pick then I saw science. I'm in the middle of watching House and I love TBBT.

I just went for it.

And if I could do it all over again, I would.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 425, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Kuroi
- You either missed or avoided answering this earlier. Please address.
In post 363, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Kuroi please reconcile your Cadb Townlean with your scummy read on Gif as they’ve both been guilty of the exact same thing.
I saw this the first time and I thought this wasn't something that warranted a response. Did you want me to give you an updated read list?
In post 437, Mr Meeseeks wrote:how did you go from post 337 and
In post 343, Travelling Salesman wrote:are you scum or just unfun: Kuroi
to
In post 428, Travelling Salesman wrote:Kuroi is town as fuck
Stole the words right out of my mouth. The only way this really makes sense to me was if there's a Hydra dispute - Plotinus is wary of me and BNL thinks I'm scummy as fuck. Doesn't appear that way, though.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 444, Travelling Salesman wrote:or I read the 4 pages between my one post and the other.
So what you're saying is that I appear town in the last four pages than I did before then? What exactly did you see in the last four pages that you didn't see before?
In post 445, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 443, KuroiXHF wrote: I saw this the first time and I thought this wasn't something that warranted a response. Did you want me to give you an updated read list?
No - I think it is important for you to clarify why you Town read Cadb and Scum read Gif when both have been low content and generally prod-dodgy.
Quoting from my post in
Go through Java's ISO and tell me that it doesn't reek of coasting. The thing is - again - I've played with Java and this is typical for him, so I'm not scum reading him. Still, he gives me no reason to town read him. Cabd is still one of our less active players, sure, but I have a town gut read. Now that you had me go through his ISO, I do think that gut isn't enough for a town read. I think when I put my read list together, it looked like I didn't have enough town reads, so I put him there to balance things out.
This is why I town read Cabd, although I kind of figured in that post he's more null now.
Looking through GIF, he was active enough and engaged enough to post up a read list. Javajoe or Cabd weren't even engaged enough. I don't believe that the activity level is necessarily alignment indicative and GIF's posts appear to be more of a lurking than a "I'm not here enough," which is why I'm comfortable placing him as lean scum.

It doesn't mean I see myself voting him this day phase though.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I didn't see that the first time you wrote that. Fair enough.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

On another note, I'm not happy knowing there are two days left and half of us are twiddling our thumbs and sitting on their asses.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 454, Mr Meeseeks wrote:okay i just thought id be a bit cheeky and clever, serious mode now

im yttrium, investigative neighbour

would rather not disclose the exact nature of either my investigative or who my neighbours are because the ones who need to know already know because theyre in the hood thank you very much
Why did you choose Yttrium? I've never heard of it and when I read that post, I kind of expected that you were just joking and it wasn't real.

But it's an element and you could have chosen any of the others.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm going to be blunt. I'm not sure if I believe you or not.

I'm not even going to try to go through the wiki page and learn if it makes any sense that Yttrium would be a neighbor, but I could find a couple more entertaining elements that Y.

On the other hand, I'm not you so what I like isn't necessarily what you like. Also, I see your crumb of "Y" instead "Why?"

That crumb would have been more useful a while back.

Right now, I'm leaving my vote where it is.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 458, Mr Meeseeks wrote:curious as to why you question the neighbour bit? like, it would be pointless to lie about it as scum as it is not really alignment indicative since both town and scum can be neighbours, but it is easily disprovable so itd be weird to lie as it is a risk with little reward
Not in science. At least to me. I tried going through the Wiki and looking for keywords that would give me a hint that there would be some sort of chemical/physical property that could be translated into a role. I couldn't find anything and while that's not alignment indicative, your response is. Your post was made out of pressure and I don't know why you asked me why I would question anything. It's my job to see if your claim makes sense.

Right now, I'm hoping someone else who knows more about science than I do could say something to help.
In post 461, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 451, Mr Meeseeks wrote:agreed, lets lynch cakes please
I can swing a train onto Cakez, I haven't seen any posts that made me think he was town.
It seems like you're either just automatically buying Meeseek's claim or you're trying to go after easy bait.
In post 463, Fire Assassin wrote:VOTE: Sir Cakez

Not lynching Meeseeks today, that would be a terrible lynch.
I say we go ahead with this though.
Why is Meeseeks a terrible lynch?
In post 470, Fire Assassin wrote:Players who read players by claims alone I think need to relearn the basics of mafia.
If you scumread the player already, and then his claim seems sketchy, thats one thing.
But you're appearing to read Meeseeks by his claim alone.
In post 474, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i panicked okay am i not allowed to do that
Well it typically doesn't good to panic. Why would town panic?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, scratch my earlier point. Fire Assassin did town read Meeseeks before.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I could possibly vote for Fire Assassin. Not so much Sir Cakez.

However, I'm definitely down for an Aneninen lynch.

Here's our current situation - quoting the last posted vote count.
Aneninen - 1 (GuyInFreezer)
chilledtea - 2 (Fire Assassin, MagnaOfIllusion)
KuroiXHF - 3 (Aneninen, Javajoe24)
Mr Meeseeks - 4 (Travelling Salesman, KuroiXHF, SirCakez, shos)
shos - 2 (SheldonCooper, Cabd)
SirCakez - 2 (chilledtea, Mr Meeseeks)
At the time of this post, about one day and thirteen hours left - or 37 hours left. With the slow pace of the game, that's not a lot of time. My suggestion is to vote whomever already has votes. So we lynch Chilledtea, Aneninen, Meeseeks, Shos, SirCakez or me.

So while I'd be open for a lynch of FireAssassin, it's not feasible. We'd be lynching a no-lynch. Lynching Meeseeks would be easiest since he's more than halfway there and his claim isn't the most believable one I've heard. Either way, we need to agree on a lynch.

And I'm keeping my vote on Meeseeks until I find a better name.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You know, I knew the last vote count from Antihero wasn't accurate, but I didn't know why I didn't just make a non-official one.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SirCakez

Today needs to be done and over.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

And yes, I knew I said I wasn't so inclined to vote SirCakez, but that's because I couldn't figure out if he was scum or not. At this point with the time left remaining, we don't have the luxury to dance around.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You know what. I don't blame you for doubting me on that one, MoI. That didn't come across the best way, but I'm getting a bit anxious with this day phase. Maybe even a bit frustrated too.

SirCakez's last post pinged me. "You're dying either way" sounds like he's a vengeful role.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mobile post

Neother of our claims are alignememt indicative. Can we please stop pretending they are?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 575, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 574, KuroiXHF wrote:Neother of our claims are alignememt indicative. Can we please stop pretending they are?
Then why did you move your vote from Mees if it wasn't alignment indicative and you were supposedly scum-reading him?
I'm going to vote where there is traction as long as it's not someone I town-read. When there's little time, there's little choice.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 525, Mr Meeseeks wrote:mathematically speaking, there is a 45% chance of there being no scum in a three-player neighbourhood (59% in a two player, 35% in a four player), so ehh on your comment statistically
Where did you get that number?
In post 533, SirCakez wrote:I don't buy this at all, considering I'm in the hood with you
Hood... as in hood milk. You're Calcium, aren't you?
In post 535, SirCakez wrote:I'll just get my claim out now
I'm Francium
Fuck.
Vengeful Reactive Neighbor
Anyone who targets me will be told I'm Francium
...What is that supposed to do? That seems kind of useless. Sure, it verifies your character, but not your alignment.
In post 547, Mr Meeseeks wrote:antihero literally says in his ruleset not to expect extensions

so dont mind me while i dont expect an extension
I would really prefer it if you didn't say things that I agree with. It makes it that much harder for me to lynch you if it comes down to it.
In post 551, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So we've had two claims at no-where near L-1 ...
How is L-2 nowhere near L-1? Isn't it... y'know... right next to it?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

...how does Yttrium not fit the flavor? The flavor is science - you pick.

If the choices I gave SirCakez are all strains of genital herpes, he'd have to accept it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 588, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i dont honestly feel that claiming the name of my action would make my claim more valid. i believe it would give scum some info from which to try and guess the role
This is giving me a scum vibe. "I kind of want to say my role, but I shouldn't."

I already kind of want to switch back, but I really want a vote count update from Antihero.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 596, SirCakez wrote:Kuroi vote Shos, he's scum
I really want to know what the current vote standings are.
But I'm also really lazy.
I hate this limbo.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Shos

I was hoping to see a vote count before, but like I said, we have no time.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 610, shos wrote:Whoop! Superquick wagon of 6 votes! That happens on scum D1 pretty often!

..go through the wiki. It is an element for CRT screens, part of YBCCO as ive saod before, causes lung cancer...nothing at all that can be used for investigative. At all.
Holy shit. We're not playing House Mafia. I would know - I'm the mod.

But you're clearly an element.

Cake, Meeseeks, are you all in the same neighborhood?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Not Shos was talking about his own element, being cancerous and in a CRT TV.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Thanks for correcting me. In that case, I'm really beginning to think that Shos is bussing Meeseeks. Shos has been nearly quiet this game until he's been pushed for the lynch and he's hardest on him. Not on SirCakez. Not on Fire Assassin. Meeseeks.

Shos isn't even contributing, so I'm fine with this hammer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 631, shos wrote:PEOPLE.

WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
I WAS VLA FOR A WEEK.

I am now literally in the airport waiting in a line with mothing to do trying to get on a plane home

Are you seriously accusing me of being inactive on vla
I do not see anything in your ISO that suggests a v/la.

What I do see is a post every day pretty much consecutively for most of the game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 638, shos wrote:Lol kuroi modposts are not enough?
Meeseeks is partially right. More than that, it voids out your v/la if you keep talking in game.

Being on V/LA while still being active is like telling my boss that I'm on vacation, but still showing up. I'm not going to get both work and vacation time at once.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

http://www.ispsd2016.com/ This is what popped up when I Googled it. I have no idea what this is or what you're talking about.

And I think you're assuming that I assume others are automatically sportsmanlike.

I don't. I assume people do what it takes to win.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're right. This is a stupid discussion.

I'm not doubting you were there, although if I were really giving a fuck, I would do some digging, find out your name and make phone calls.

But I don't, especially since my business is that you were active enough to contribute.

But again, I'm not posting about this again. I care about your actions here, not outside of the game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Aneninen popped up right after Shos was lynched.

How convaneninent.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

The only thing I do better than scum hunt is make puns.

It appears I'm also not good for much else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 664, Aneninen wrote:Lol, I'm drunk enough for posting this but you must be good enough for your wife TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!
(However, I got married a couple of weeks ago, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)

Clotildize: SirCakez
I did too. We didn't get married, were we?

Also, what the hell did you just do to Cakez?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Friday the 13th ends in the number 3.

Half Life 3 Confirmed.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 683, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 682, Aneninen wrote:As I said, I KNOW that I managed to show up at the worst possible moment.

Investigate/JK/Vig/Whatever me. Period.

But now I need to sleep.
So Anen is a BP Godfather who will not be sending in his team's Nightkill. Go it!
I disagree. Aneninen is bluffing. People with investigative roles aren't going to search someone welcoming the search; they'll search someone begging them not to search them.

Well - search 'em, guys.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I guess that's a signal.

*raises hand* I'm town too, if that's what you're asking.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 696, Javajoe24 wrote:Ok, so I noticed anti hasn't posted since I requested to be replaced so I am assuming it's ok to stay in this game. A lot has gone down, and I am pretty sure I know who scum is. Shos
I am helium, in the hood with me seeks and cakes. I am a double voter, which I think doesn't fit with my element, so shos' argument is invalid.
Ok. Who's scum?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 699, Cabd wrote:UNVOTE:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Same here. I have no idea.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 710, Travelling Salesman wrote:Probably Magna wasn't told any more than we are about what his role did. GIF is probably the same alignment as shos was or whatever.

I still want to lynch Meeseeks and Fire Assassin. Maybe Anen too.
GIF didn't do much. Why did you think they're of the same alignment? Do you think they both went to that convention?
In post 717, Mr Meeseeks wrote:...i think thats everything i promised to claim. that took way too much effort. oh well.
...Why did you feel the need to claim?
In post 718, Aneninen wrote:I strongly think that we'll be able to sort Meeseeks out in either way Today.
Do not rushvote, I bet someone shall tell us something about him.
VOTE: Aneninen
I'm going back to this.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

There was a bunch of heat on you yesterday. But there's none on you now. You're nowhere close to being lynched, and you're basically just helping scum with that claim.

I mean, I know you get spooked easily, but the claim just wants me to vote you because it seems meant to make people not want to vote you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's not true. Even for a good while after the claim, most of us were still on you. We were talking about lynching you up until lynch time. It's only until we decided to lynch Shos that we jumped off. So I'm going to say this, for better or for worse: We didn't lynch you because you weren't scummy. We didn't lynch you because someone else was scummier.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

...I'll try this again.

People already scum-read you.

It's a brand new day on Day Two.

No one is voting you.

You fully claim with no pressure on you.

Town focus more on scum hunting.

Scum just care about not being voted out.

Your hope is that people will buy your claim so that you aren't voted.

Your actions align more with scum behavior than town.

Preview Edit: I jumped off you because it looked like we were going to lynch Cakez. More people believed you already, and we were running out of time. I didn't town read Cakez so I was fine with it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm growing frustrated with you. And I can see that you're growing frustrated with me, which is why you're voting me. I'm just going to leave this alone because I don't have a strong enough drill to crack through that thick skull. I'm going to hope that you're just a townie with no interest in scum hunting but rather, with self-preservation.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Nothing in your last post was evidence of you scum hunting. You saying you scum hunted isn't scum hunting. There's also no correlation between claiming and scum hunting.

Even if you were scum hunting, all of it would be for naught because you're voting for someone because you're frustrated with them.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 743, Mr Meeseeks wrote:oh shit, i made a few posts without scumhunting. big fucking deal?? you honestly voted me for daring to make a single post where i didnt scumhunt? like shit dude, thats a little ridiculous
You still don't understand me. It's getting to the point where I'm questioning if you've even bothered to think about what you've read. Your last post was meant to signify where you've scum hunted. I didn't see that anywhere.

I know you didn't scum hunt in the last couple pages - actually, at all since the beginning of Day Two. That's not in dispute.

I'm accusing you of not scum hunting since the beginning of the game.
no im voting you for having a scumread which seems ultimately artificial and fake because i dont think its a rational chain of thought for anyone to take
Okay.
do you know what its called when you put pressure on someone and question them? scumhunting
Don't try to use that on me. You've been defending yourself since the beginning of the day, before anyone was even on you. You've even admitted that you weren't scum hunting in the last couple of posts, which included when you voted me.
so, why are you voting aneninen?
Because he's scummy as fuck. Even scummier than you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 747, SheldonCooper wrote:I find yesterday most unfortunate. Note that I am not apologizing for the lynch nor my role I am merely stating that it is unfortunate that it happened. Not that it is my fault, which it isn't.

For the record I was starting to come around on MoI town but I want to figure things out again before I start doing anything here.
Why does this sound faker than Taco Bell's shredded cheese?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 751, Travelling Salesman wrote:shhhh don't tell him
Don't tell who? KFC? They often share the same building. I'm obligated to tell KFC about Taco Bell's cheese. It's only the right thing to do.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You know, I could also quote every post I've ever made, but I'm not going to wade through this unimpressive wall. I never said that you didn't scum hunt. I said you didn't scum hunt enough and I stand by that. From the amount that you post (You post 50% more than Travelling Salesman, the next largest poster. You post nearly double the amount I do, the third amount), that wall should be much longer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Technically, you're right. I misspoke. I figured the "enough" was implied.

Good job, sir. You've out-semantic'd me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Right. I stand by that. I meant to write that you've barely scum hunted since the beginning of the game.

I'm actually embarrassed I forgot to write that.

From when I've made that post, you have
not
scum hunted in Day Two. I still stand by that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

As much as I'd love to lynch Meeseeks, I'm thinking this might be a bit too convenient.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Time for an updated read list:

Strong Town/Definitely Not Lynching:
Me! :)
Lean Town/Not Lynching:
ChilledTea, Javajoe24
Null/Will Lynch If I Have To:
SirCakez, GuyInFreezer, Travelling Salesman, Cabd
Lean Scum/Willing To Lynch:
SheldonCooper, FireAssassin
Strong Scum/Want To Lynch:
Aneninen, Mr. Meeseeks

Notes:

- Cabd is the towniest of all my nulls.
- FireAssassin is the towniest of all my scum reads, but I'm still fine with voting him.
- GIF is kind of unsorted still because of lack of information.
- It would violate the rules for me to explain Chilled, but he's jumped up as town and probably the strongest town read I have.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #91) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Towniest of scum means nullest of scum or basically, the least of the scummy of the people I put into my scum reads. I'm not so sure why that phrase has upset you so much.

As far as your other reads, I don't know what to tell you. If your read list is different than mine, then I think you're defending scum - whether or not you realize it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So... was GIF supposed to come back?

Because I see him nowhere.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 789, GuyInFreezer wrote:So Francium.

Is it towny flavor or scummy flavor
This is not a good catch up.

Please tell me you have more reads.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #94) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 793, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 790, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 789, GuyInFreezer wrote:So Francium.

Is it towny flavor or scummy flavor
This is not a good catch up.

Please tell me you have more reads.
What better way to start the day than discussing a random report that I received?
Reading the game would be better, because I'm pretty sure SirCakez told us all about Francium.

Spoiler: Francium
What we all know is that it's NAI. He could be town, scum or neither.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #95) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Don't worry. I'll try to be less obviously scum next time.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 805, Cabd wrote:Also, a note that I made a mistake and that mistake won't be revealed until need be. But documenting it now lest "liek omg cabd you're making this shit up"
I figured it out. Your role is based off computer science. You're Ctrl+Z.

I win.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Either Aneninen has been working since 3 AM or he's just flying under the radar.

At least Meeseeks is honest about being lazy.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 825, SheldonCooper wrote:GiF/ChilledTea/Java.

How does that sound to everyone?

I'm just skimming until I get to a computer but I'm going to call an aneninen , meeseeks fire assassin scum team
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 829, chilledtea wrote:It was two posts because I was joining in the conversation that magna started.

It was a strange post and I wasn't 100% sure of the motive behind it. It could have been a townslip, it could have been a person pretending to be town going too far. I didn't scum read him at that time for it.
The reality of this is that unless you've made up your mind on which it is, all you know is that it's not a null-slip. Either you think I'm lying or you don't. Make up your mind and move forward. I was excited for science so I went for it. I didn't read the fine print. I've said this already, so yeah.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Point it out. I'm fine with that. I just would really rather not dance around an issue like that.

Anyway, I'm asking everyone for some more votes on Aneninen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Y'know, I'm not sure what the case is against Chilled. Can someone please shed some light?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 842, Aneninen wrote:Why are Gif and Kuroi townread?!
Can't speak for GIF but I'm town. That's why.

And your catch up was terrible.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aneninen
So terrible I unvoted you, just so I could vote you all over again.

Also, no one is explaining to me why ChilledTea is scum. We have so much time on our hands. This is a scum wagon. Please redirect your votes to Aneninen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 846, Aneninen wrote:That's not happening. Period.
Why not? You haven't scum hunted. You've tunneled, pretty much to death (or at least that was your intention.)

You've given us no reason you aren't scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Obviously he hasn't a case for this. He switched to Aneninen.

And how is his wagon terrible?

And what's your reasoning for Javajoe?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 850, SirCakez wrote:Because it's clearly a counterwagon to scum!CT and Java

I've already explained my Java scumread more then once
Oh, really?

- You say how you hate how much he's lurking.
- You said that if he's lurky, he's scum. Fine.
- You put him in your lynch pool. Okay.
- You say others contribute more. Alright.
- You say Meeseeks or Java is scum. I agree, but in different ways. You think Java is scum. I say Meeseeks is scum.

So I'm fine with your scrutiny, UNTIL you say this:

- "Java may be town" That takes away everything you've said before. If you've scum read him the entire time, he's finally turned you around.

Then your next post that talks about him is:

"We need someone in the Javajoe slot" - Which basically says nothing to him except that he lurks.
- The only thing that says something other than his activity or lack thereof, and it's vague.
- You said Java is scummiest out of everyone in the neighborhood. So you said that he's scummiest, but not why.
- You're convinced Java is scum but not said why.
- Told Java that he didn't give a case for his vote. (It's actually quite hypocritical since you didn't give a case, either.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:56 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 860, Mr Meeseeks wrote:what time is it

time for another prodge

ill do something this evening but right now im too busy watching my economy getting fucked up the arse
You can do both, but do something. More specifically, bus aneninen
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

SirCakez, but you said you've explained his scum read twice. You haven't. Lack of engagement is not a reason. It's NAI.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's because ChilledTea is town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I am unhappy with Aneninen, Fire Assassin and GIF not providing votes to anyone.

It kind of doesn't surprise me how the three I just named, two of the three I call scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're still really stretching it, Cakez, but you have a point. Joe is null, but I'm not going to vote him today - unless my vote is going to mean the difference between a no lynch and a lynch.

I came into this post scum reading you more SirCakez, but this seems like town frustration.

God damn it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Chilled, you don't town read me only because I town read you, do you? What makes me town in your eyes?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 877, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 869, KuroiXHF wrote:I am unhappy with Aneninen, Fire Assassin and GIF not providing votes to anyone.

It kind of doesn't surprise me how the three I just named, two of the three I call scum.
What does not voting have to do with a person being scum exactly?

Just to entertain you I will vote:
VOTE: Chilledtea
You get your hands dirty when you vote. You have to give reasons and defend them. You have to justify them and at least make it appear that you're trying to scum hunt. Your voting is now just halening because you're pushed

And now you're solid scum. I'm lynching your scum buddy, Aneninen then I'll vote you tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:30 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 893, SheldonCooper wrote:Anen is town. please stop.
the case on him is basically that he isn't producing content. that doesn't make him scum.
Adenine has a very, very distinctive scum meta and I'm not seeing it whatsoever here. I have literally misread him once over like 15 games together, and I was initially scumreading him there anyway.
I don't want to have to out myself, town do not vote him. I'm happy to vote Java or GiF as well at this point.
Let me get this straight. You are betting your life that aneninen is town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry. Mobile post. That's meant to be a question
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You didn't answer my question, Sheldon. Are you so sure that Aneninen is town that you're willing to bet your life on it?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I don't even understand you, TS. You're voting me, not because I somehow jumped from strong town to scum to you, but because I'm a strong
town read
to you?

How is that supposed to make sense?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're right, TS. Sorry about that. At work with four hours of sleep means I'm not on point.

But yeah, Aneninen is voting me. I didn't see that coming.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

If you're town, vote Aneninen. If Sheldon was really confident about him being town, I wouldn't have needed to remind him. I also think he's lying to get brownie points.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I was hoping for a shocking turn of events about Aneninen, but Sheldon's lackluster at best.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 926, chilledtea wrote:Anen is town. Strong town vibes from him.

Didn't like kuroi saying "fire is scum, but I will vote him after anen". That makes little sense to me because anen lynch is not happening today.
So far, it only appears that you and Sheldon thinks he's town. Not being lynched today? He's more than half way there. I'm more than prepared to vote for Fire and if I didn't think a Sheldon lynch was going to happen, I'd vote him. Fire isn't happening, though, and the votes reflect that. If circumstances change and Fire/Aneninen's votes are flipped, I'll vote Fire today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Cakez just said the wagon was terrible. That doesn't mean he won't vote him. But even if you're right, there's 11 people here. If three don't vote him, there are eight who may. With a six-person threshold, his lynch is most definitely viable.

I mean, how is this guy
not
lynched already?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm pretty sure I've played four games with him, I think. Most, if not all, were town. And his play here is quite different.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I hate to say it, Sheldon, but I've just realized I'm being hypocritical - tunneling Aneninen on his scum act, which began around the same time he started tunneling me.

That doesn't mean I'll unvote him. The lynch potential is there and I really think he's scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:03 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So TS, while I have you here, I've heard your opinions on ChilledTea but since it's the other major wagon currently, what's your thought on the wagon?

Would it also be something you may support?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fair enough. Meeseeks is on my top three. I'm open to that lynch. I just don't know if he's sticking around. If he is, I want him to do more or I'll vote him. If he's not and someone replaces him, I want to see what his replacement has to say.

But in this state of limbo, I'm hesitant.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I agree. I'm not dead set on a hammer today. I just don't want to be in a position where our votes are completely scattered and we have two days left, like Day One.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 942, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 920, KuroiXHF wrote:I don't even understand you, TS. You're voting me, not because I somehow jumped from strong town to scum to you, but because I'm a strong
town read
to you?

How is that supposed to make sense?
Do you think I intentionally mistook Travelling Salesman for Aneninen? Do you think I'm trying to lynch Travelling Salesman?

This is the first post from you that reads as coming from scum that I have picked up on...
In post 943, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 934, KuroiXHF wrote:I hate to say it, Sheldon, but I've just realized I'm being hypocritical - tunneling Aneninen on his scum act, which began around the same time he started tunneling me.

That doesn't mean I'll unvote him. The lynch potential is there and I really think he's scum.
Then here is number two. Somewhat backtracking
It's realizing that I've made a mistake. I didn't backtrack. Aneninen is still scum. I just realized I'm going about it the wrong way.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 947, Javajoe24 wrote:I'm not saying your scum, just pointing out things I noticed that I felt was scummy. Up til then I had not seen you act scummy at all. Still a town read for me though
Well that's obviously untrue since you've voted me back during Day One, but I didn't accuse you of accusing me.

What's your read on Meeseeks?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Aneninen is not going to be lynched today, it seems. At least, someone investigate him since we're so abundantly full of investigators.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW, I'll do my full read a bit later on.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:54 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 983, Ranger wrote:/ look like scum-scum interactions.
In post 986, Ranger wrote:
so yeah, thats my claim. its honestly not that good an investigative especially considering the priorities, and i was hoping that my claim would draw a nightkill. alas.
^It's basically a tracker/watcher hybrid, but instead of getting a list of all the positives (which would be a GODLY role), I instead must target
exactly
the right people. I still think I can get a guilty if I'm lucky, or confirm a claim if I'm less lucky.
In post 988, Ranger wrote:And it's at this point I realize I probably shoulda been pointing out posts that are scum even without interactions.
felt like a scum post.
felt like scum-scum interactions.
In post 990, Ranger wrote: feels like scum interactions.
feels like scum interactions.
Ranger, your posts are very vague. You main scum list is Travelling Salesman, Sheldon and SirCakez. I'm fine with the fact that I only really agree with Sheldon as scum. What I'm not fine is that you add around the same amount as Meeseeks, just provide it in a much more logical way.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #132) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1052, SheldonCooper wrote:Alright fuck this.

VOTE: Ranger
I'm probably about to vote Ranger too, but this is ATE at its finest.
In fact, your entire defense has been ATE.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #133) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:06 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Logic is the only weapon we have. If you intended on being emotional this entire game, you're useless to town. Since I already scum read you...

VOTE: Sheldon
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #134) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1056, SheldonCooper wrote:You're claiming that Meseeks/Ranger is your major scumread yet you're voting someone who is cross voting with them.

Does anyone in this game actually think Kuroi thinks we're bussing?
I'm voting you because I already suspecting you as scum and because you're using emotion instead of logic to find scum.

Like seriously? Even shitty scum hunters at least try to use logic.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #135) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1058, SheldonCooper wrote:You're calling me a shitty scum hunter? are you fucking kidding me?

you're a fucking catastrophe Kuroi.
No. If you used logic, you'd know I didn't call you a shitty scum hunter. I'm saying you're not a scum hunter. You just blindly vote whomever is pissing you off. I'm actually surprised you're not voting me now.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #136) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1061, SheldonCooper wrote:Kuroi you have never been right about a single read that you've had in a game with you. I'm ignoring you for a reason, screw off.
You scum read both Ranger and Fire Assassin, just like I do.
You are factually wrong.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #137) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

LOL. Now you're just making me want to troll you. I have to deliberately force myself not to.

How was this my first when I voted Meeseeks (now Ranger) since , three weeks ago today. And I also voted Fire Assassin since yesterday
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #138) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Every one you've ever voted - or rather, anyone has ever voted, except for Shos, has failed to get lynched also.

That's the thing about this game. Voting someone doesn't mean they'll be lynched, but it does show you're trying to get them lynched.

And telling me that you're town doesn't mean that you're town. I listen to what people do, not what they say. And you've been disengaged from town for most of the game.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1071, GuyInFreezer wrote:Is my impulse but quite frankly I may be overreacting.

VOTE: FA
Y'know, maybe we can vote Aneninen tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #140) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wait. I think Fire is at L-1.

I'm intending to hammer.

This is a good time to claim.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Still in the midst of my readup, but
Mod, are you certain about the vote count? I swore Fire Assassin was at L-1?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1095, Travelling Salesman wrote:Sheldon is not a player who avoids bussing and you pretending not to know that pings the fuck out of me when you definitely do know who he is.
Seeing as you just said that he doesn't avoid bussing makes me think you know who he is, so why does it ping you that Fire knows?
In post 1117, Travelling Salesman wrote:I don't want to out him, but.
Out him.
In post 1120, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 1118, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1116, Ranger wrote:
Fire Assassin wrote:Wait ranger do you really not see who Sheldon is?
I'm pretty sure I do.
And I'm pretty sure my assessment stands true.
Your assessment is not true at all.
Like, you couldn't be more wrong.
Yep. But we'll let Sheldon decide how to handle it I think; I don't want to be impolite, however obvious it is.
He's not Batman. We're not going to torture him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1127, chilledtea wrote:Still leaning towards fire assassin's lynch.

At the moment I think {sheldon, fire assassin, ?} is the scum team and I am not sure who the third one is.
You don't think the third would be Ranger? Right now, I'm at Ranger/Meeseeks, Fire and Aneninen, but Sheldon would be fourth on my scumdar.

I just can't get over how much I want to vote Ranger right now. I thought I'd not want to vote her once she replaced Meeseeks. Maybe Meeseeks is just scummy and not actual scum, but she's done nothing for me except throw shade onto Travelling Salesman.

And she did make me want to vote him just a little bit but if there are only three scum and I already have four people I want to lynch, TS is probably not scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Four days left. Let's be mindful of this.

Fire Assassin needs to get lynched rather soon.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:46 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I said, "Let's be mindful of this" for a reason. I was surprised when I saw there were four days. For some reason, I thought we had a week left.

And my brain is too tired from lack of sleep, but if Fire only has three votes, we need to ship up to be ready for hammer so we aren't running around with our heads cut off around deadline.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I've seen slicker bus attempts.

BTW, you voted Fire Assassin before. Why do you care? Don't you think they're both scum?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:59 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Are my questions really this unreasonable?

Can someone please tell me how my questions are so bad?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:02 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1141, SheldonCooper wrote:
In post 1138, KuroiXHF wrote:I've seen slicker bus attempts.

BTW, you voted Fire Assassin before. Why do you care? Don't you think they're both scum?
In post 1136, SheldonCooper wrote:FA is scum but we're lynching Ranger today.

FA won't avoid the lynch. CT won't avoid the lynch. Ranger might.
there's literally no way you could have not known the answer to that question if you made even a cursory effort to read my posts.
I actually just realized I missed that part in 1136. So I'll take responsibility for that.
In post 1144, Antihero wrote:
In post 1121, KuroiXHF wrote:Still in the midst of my readup, but
Mod, are you certain about the vote count? I swore Fire Assassin was at L-1?
i am not that great at math, but i AM alright at counting.

and i'll have you know i can count all the way up to NINE. without pausing.

jerk
Wow. Words hurt, y'know. :(
Anyway, as long as you found out FA only has three votes on him. I trust you, science man.
In post 1145, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 1142, Antihero wrote:
radiantcowbells replaces sheldoncooper
What the?? He didn't even replace out. Does this mean Sheldon was RC's alt?
I think we'll be able to tell if Sheldon is RC's alt. I wouldn't be surprised.
Anyway, what's your read on everything, RC? Why should I unvote you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Hey Ranger - am I an RC alt?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1151, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1150, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey Ranger - am I an RC alt?
I am a Titus alt.
I'm a mith alt.

And yes - I am a mith-alt-logical being.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW, I know this sounds stupid, but I just realized who CT was.

ChilledTea.

Yeah, we are not lynching ChilledTea today.

Preview Edit: I thought you were Sheldon, RC. You were TELLING me to lynch Ranger.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Who is Meeseeks, TS? I honestly expected Meeseeks to be RC.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay. I see the confusion. You used a double negative. I got confused.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #154) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:20 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Okay. So here's what I'm getting...

Sheldon = RC = Wants to lynch Ranger.

Travelling Salesman > Calling these guys scum > Meeseeks = Davo > Ranger

I'm apprehensive about TS pu**y-footing around. I've already garnered enough scum reads on Meeseeks=Ranger and I feel either way, his death will tell me a lot.

VOTE: Ranger
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #155) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1166, Travelling Salesman wrote:Image

If there are more votes for ranger, there can be more bunnies!
I don't know why you're showing me pictures of bunnies.
I'm already sold on Ranger.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #156) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1168, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1165, RadiantCowbells wrote:If anyone hammers FA, even if they flip scum, if I'm still alive I'm going to vote them the rest of the game and never unvote.
VOTE: FA
I actually respect this move, but maybe it's just the rebel in me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #157) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

*waves at SirCakez*

Why hello there! I know you're elsewhere! Posting in other posts but here! Come talk with us! We think you're hip and jazzy and outtasite and other old-people-attempting-to-use-lingo-of-the-lingo-of-the-socially-aptitude-youth!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (isolation #158) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm sure you're being cautious by unvoting, but it looks like you're really sucking up to RC.

BTW, since it works, answer us, Aneninen. We haven't forgotten about you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #159) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1178, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1177, chilledtea wrote:RC, you need to really stop underestimating me.

Also, you have a very good point about ranger thinking meseeks is rc alt and ranger not realizing who your alt is.

If I can know who sheldon is, ranger should definitely know who sheldon is.

Don't know for sure if that makes her scum but it could since she isn't probably trying to read the game as hard as a townie would.
This is what you call obvious scum v scum interactions.
Am I missing something or is this a scum slip? You're talking to ChilledTea and called this a SvS?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #160) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

FYI, I just spoke with Antihero. I'm on my honeymoon and I'll be gone from this Friday to next Friday.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:14 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Did ranger just vote her top town read? Burn this scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So I'm back.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1237, Aneninen wrote:Can't we do something else?
This would be a good townie post if you give us a couple ideas of something you'd rather do.
In post 1239, Travelling Salesman wrote:
In post 1237, Aneninen wrote:Can't we do something else?
Fire Assassin and probablychilledtea (I'm trusting RC on that second one mainly) are also scum, but Ranger is one of those scumplayers who is going to get harder to lynch as the day wears on because people who will be screaming for her death (me and RC) are going to get nightkilled and people like you and Java are going to keep saying "well i don't want to lynch her because I didn't see what Plot and RC were seeing" and that's not your fault, it's my fault for not being able to present my arguments in a way that you find compelling, but I don't know how many more angles I can approach this from; I've made meta arguments for both her and her predecessor that this isn't how either of them play as town. I've made exclusive to this game arguments accusing her of fairly high level scum play and him of middle of the road scumplay (sorry if he's still reading this but this wasn't one of his better scumgames). I've made PoE arguments about why my townreads are town. I don't know what else to do.
I'm sticking by this. I've been doubting TS this entire game, but I've never doubted his reads. I've only doubted if I could trust them. Thing is, I highly doubt ChilledTea is scum. Fire Assassin? Absolutely. I don't see myself changing votes unless you guys open your eyes and see that Aneninen is the other scum. (Which one leave one more scum - probably RadiantCowbells)
In post 1249, SirCakez wrote:This is 100% not Java's town game

If Ranger townflips he has to go
I'm bothered that you haven't voted Java yet.
In post 1255, Fire Assassin wrote:Have I mentioned this is a bad wagon yet?
I think i have.
Yeah. It's so bad that you decided to hammer the nail on his coffin.
In post 1266, SirCakez wrote:^ dies tomorrow
Still waiting for that vote.
I mean, Java is town but you don't think so, yet you're not voting him.
In post 1272, Ranger wrote:
Mod: feeling a bit under the weather
(didn't post yesterday because of it),
so V/LA today, maybe tomorrow
, depending on how long it takes to recover.

Sorry.
This just makes me think he hasn't read the last couple of pages. With that said, I don't regret my vote on you. I still hope you feel better.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1286, SirCakez wrote:are you serious? I sat on a Java vote for like half of day 2
And if you still think he's scum, you'd have your vote on him now. The only time it makes sense to not vote the same person the day after you voted him before was if someone else is more worthy for your vote or if you feel like he doesn't deserve the vote anymore, and I don't see anything that would lead you to believe the former.

Java, I'm actually kind of interested in why you think I'm scum. More-so, I'm curious why you think I'm more deserving of a vote than Fire Assassin, who pretty much begged for the noose after hammering Ranger.

Preview-Edit: Wait, you're a double voter that's also investigative? I'm aligned with the universe. Everything is. The sun is aligned with the universe. The stars are too. A stapler is also aligned with the universe. This is vague, and it's not alignment indicative.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You're right. I did misread, and I'm sorry about that.

But to clarify, did you say that you got results that I'm universe-aligned yet you think I'm scum? Did I misunderstand you?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So the result of an investigation someone else makes it likely I'm scum?

The people I've had a hard opinion on either way were:
Aneninen and Fire Assassin

Unless it's a hard opinion on the other direction, in which case, it's:
ChilledTea.

If you've a town reading on Aneninen or Fire Assassin, that doesn't make it likely I'm scum. TvT are common in Mafia games - even though if you're telling me Fire Assassin or Aneninen are town, I'm going to tell you that your information is bad or you're lying.

You having a scum reading on ChilledTea is the only thing that would make any sense because it suggests that I could be having his back, but in my experience, scum tend to distance themselves or at best, null-town them.

Either way, Fire Assassin has done more than 66% claim. It's closer to 100%. I'm about 97% sure that Fire Assassin is scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. There's nothing about me you can find out by looking at someone else unless you look at my posts, and you've already read a bunch of my posts.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's fine. Actually, looking back at my last post, I just realized I misspoke. My last sentence pertains to only last night.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #169) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1300, Travelling Salesman wrote:What's complex differentiable but has a Hausdorff dimension of 4/3?

A Kochy-Riemann snowflake!
What the hell are you doing here? Get back away from the known universe where I sent you!

I mean, where scum sent you.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #170) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:00 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1304, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1290, KuroiXHF wrote:More-so, I'm curious why you think I'm more deserving of a vote than Fire Assassin, who pretty much begged for the noose after hammering Ranger.
I actually didn't hammer Ranger at all, I would have hammered if no one else was going to, we were near EOD so even though I was 95% sure it was a mislynch, I wasn't stubborn enough not to hammer. Still, wasn't the one to hammer and somehow that makes me scum. K lol.
I looked over and over again, and I couldn't find GuyInFreezer's hammer, although it says in the lynch vote count that he did hammer. Still, that's besides the point. If you town read him as hard as you have, you wouldn't have voted him.
In post 1305, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1301, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 1300, Travelling Salesman wrote:What's complex differentiable but has a Hausdorff dimension of 4/3?

A Kochy-Riemann snowflake!
What the hell are you doing here? Get back away from the known universe where I sent you!

I mean, where scum sent you.
VOTE: KuroiXHF
Yeah, this can get rope.
Jokes. The single greatest scumtell ever.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #171) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote count, mod?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #172) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I agree. Jumping off of me was really bad. He was apparently 66% sure I'm scum but jumped to RC because he didn't like his last post.

Since I was wrong about Ranger/Meeseeks, maybe Java is the third scum. A lot of why I've town-read him has been because of his natural-scummy behavior and the fact that he's a double voter, which has historically been usually town. But if we're in the play style where scum has lots of powers and town has few, maybe Java's power is the double vote.

Difference is, I'm confident in Fire Assassin being scum and I'm not changing my vote unless it's to Aneninen.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I actually agree with RC on this. Ranger's play yesterday was terrible. I'm actually even willing to bet that everyone who voted Ranger didn't regret their vote, except for maybe Fire Assassin. It's mathematically impossible for everyone who voted Ranger to be scum.

And like I said before, TvT happens all the time.

ALL. THE. TIME. That's how town get lynched. Every lynch that ever happens in any Mafia game require one town to vote for the person being lynched.

So Java, what you're saying makes absolutely no sense.

And no, I never suggested you could turn off your double voting. I don't know how you thought I could have possibly implied that.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (isolation #174) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:19 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1345, SirCakez wrote:yeah chilled is prob scum
No. He's not, and now that the game ended, I can explain why. I was scum buddies with him in Guns Ahoy, the mini game.

Look at this game and look at that game. His play style is 100% different.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #175) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

BTW, there's a difference between an Antihero and a villain and your lack of vote count is blurring the lines, mod. <3
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #176) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1351, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: FA

I almost forgot to lunch this dude.
Where are the votes I was promised for
Can we lynch and not lunch him?

I mean, you can be a cannibal if you want too, I guess.

BTW, this is the game that just finished where I was scum with Chilledtea:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66474
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #177) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Whose buddy?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #178) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Interesting. You're the first person who's accused us of being scum buddies.

If so, who's our third buddy?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #179) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:07 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1363, Javajoe24 wrote:No he's not. I am the first one to accuse you two of being scum buddies, remember?

VOTE: kuroi
No, and neither does your ISO.

I'm electricity and I'm a one-time flavor tracker, along with another ability I'm not going to name. Not only am I town, but I can pretty much validate flavor claims. So you might want to keep me alive.

Preview Edit: Fire Assassin needs to post more. He's hiding behind this bullshit and flying under the radar.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #180) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1370, Javajoe24 wrote:Well who did you investigate last night and what was your results?
It was Night one, not last night. And I feel pretty uncomfortable at this moment giving all my actions out. If someone claims a role, I want to be able to verify it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #181) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:21 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I already said it. I want to catch someone in a lie. Likewise, I also don't want to reveal roles if they're important.

Also, Java - you were nowhere near this active any time I've ever played with you. What's changed?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #182) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

People have claimed their roles. For example, we know that SirCakez is Francium but I don't want to tell everyone where he's gone or who's visited him.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #183) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:26 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1378, Javajoe24 wrote:Suspicion is cast on you now and it is more important for town to prove your role than to wait to possibly disprove a lie. All you need to do is give your result and have that person prove your role by substantiating the result.
zomgz da pressures on me! *gives in*
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #184) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:31 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm clarifying one of my abilities.

I'm a one-shot flavor tracker.

Example:

Let's say my role is Mario and yours is Luigi it shows:

"Mario visited Luigi" That's it. It doesn't show plays Mario and who plays Luigi.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #185) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1384, SirCakez wrote:I already claimed my role....
Good job. You weren't thinking I knew you were Francium by pulling out a crystal ball, did ya?
In post 1385, Javajoe24 wrote:
In post 1379, KuroiXHF wrote:People have claimed their roles. For example, we know that SirCakez is Francium but I don't want to tell everyone where he's gone or who's visited him.
Why not when it can prove your claimed role? Your avoidance of this makes you even more sketchy to me than you already were.
I really don't care how you view me. You already have your vote on me. Do you think me telling you what happened night one would change that?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #186) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fine.

There's a character named Mojo Jojo and he/she visited Yttrium (Meeseeks/Ranger) night one.

Anyone wanna verify that?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #187) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

See. I don't like doing this. I feel like I just outted the doctor or something.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #188) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1394, Fire Assassin wrote:I cannot verify this claim, but why would doctor visit meeseeks?
Some people thought Meeseeks was town, though I have no fucking idea why.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #189) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Mojo Jojo is a villain in the Powerpuff Girls. He's some sort of mad scientist character.

It's a you pick, so I don't see that necessarily as alignment indicative, but Antihero is pretty accepting of picks lol. Electricity was my first choice, which was the most legit but my other ideas was Schrodinger's Cat and Time Travel.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #190) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Now that I'm verified, you may want to unvote me so scum doesn't hammer me.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #191) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So why the hell did I claim?

And yeah, I'm in favor of a mass claim. I can verify a lot.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #192) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Helium expands quite easily and becomes a double voter as the vote expands.

I get it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #193) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Are you having a seizure or a technological glitch?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #194) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

ChilledTea is my strongest town read. (Other than myself.)

So why would I do that?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #195) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1431, RadiantCowbells wrote:because I'll hammer you if you don't.

fucking vote him.
This is scummy play. And when I say scummy, I don't mean a Mafia play. I mean an asshole play.

VOTE: ChilledTea
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #196) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:52 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1438, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA is an option as well.
FIRE ASSASSIN IS WHO I WAS VOTING! HOLY SHIT!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #197) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'll go through a vote count a bit later on today.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

*a read list.

Not a vote count.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #199) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

{ChilledTea, Guy In Freezer}
{Cabd, SirCakez}
{JavaJoe24}
{RadiantCowbells}
{Fire Assassin, Aneninen}

I'd like to see more read lists by others too.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”