Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Skybird »

Morning everyone!

VOTE: Yume for being a bomb maker. Bombs are so messy.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 10, pirate mollie wrote:hi guys

whats going on
Hi Mollie! Nothing much going on yet.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 76, Yume wrote:Spo pie is Yuki and LLD is Haruhi.
In post 79, Yume wrote:Because if I can't have any fun with flavor roleplaying due to Mala, then neither can you.
In post 132, Nahdia wrote:im just lurking. watching. waiting. scum will reveal themselves in time. dont mind me.
Kraska, do you feel that if a person posts a lot they can't be scum?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 153, kraska77 wrote:@skybird ofcourse not
So then you will agree just because someone has posted a lot it doesn't necessarily mean they have a lot of content?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 155, beeboy wrote:My avatar contains 2 girls so wouldn't it be appropriate I have 2 votes?

Nah, you should only get one vote because you're a guy. :P
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 160, kraska77 wrote:Did you get the idea i think so because I said mollie won't be able to back up her intent to vote me even though I posted a decent amount?
Yes, your post struck me as "I've posted a lot so I'm obviously town" which feels like something scum would say. That's why I'm trying to see where you were coming from.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Skybird »

I have Pieguyn and Beeboy as strong town.

Not liking Kraska right now. The game is not that long and she's asking about things that should be easy to find out like who else claimed ascetic. Also some AtE in post 290.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Skybird »

Mollie, what's your take on the game so far?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 299, kraska77 wrote:
In post 296, Skybird wrote:"I've posted a lot so I'm obviously town"
That's a weird way to interpret it. Clearly I just meant that she should find it easier to point out scummy posts by me because I did provide content. But knew she won't be able to come up with something because I've done nothing scummy and addressed all questions people had for me(Pie's later questions to me don't count because she's in tunnel mode at this point and reading something into nothing).
As opposed to how difficult i found it to explain why I found her scummy.
Anyway I'm not buying this
because I already listed LLD and mala as town

VOTE: skybird
You were the one who said it. That's the way it came across to me. I think it's interesting you think you've done nothing scummy. I dare say everyone in the game would say the same thing about themselves.

What the heck does your town reads on LLD or Mala have to do with it? I'm not following your line of thought in this post at all.

Saying someone is reading something into nothing is a phrase scum like to use to discredit their attackers. So you are wrong about doing nothing scummy.

I haven't even pushed you and you've decided I'm scum. You can have a vote.

VOTE: Kraska
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 314, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 297, Skybird wrote:I have Pieguyn and Beeboy as strong town.

Not liking Kraska right now. The game is not that long and she's asking about things that should be easy to find out like who else claimed ascetic. Also some AtE in post 290.
In post 298, Skybird wrote:Mollie, what's your take on the game so far?
Three popular reads and a boring, generic question. :|

Is this all of
your
take on the game so far?
I read people by interacting with them generally. On some people I've played with a few times, I don't necessarily have to interact with them to read them, like Beegirl. I've interacted with Kraska and I think I've found scum there. I'm now reaching out to Mollie to get a read on her.

As you've asked me my take of the game so far, I'd say it's pretty eh. You've got people claiming which always seems weird to me. For example, people are townreading Yume for claiming ascetic. I think if I were scum I'd claim ascetic since it is considered "correct" play and would be a great way to keep people from targeting me for the first few days. Yume also got pretty defensive when people questioned her on it.

My take on you is that you seem to feel you are above all of us. You are the one that said you weren't interested in ordinary people iirc. So if you did say you aren't interested in ordinary people, could you explain why?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

I tend to be caution with my vote in smaller games. We've barely played 2 RL days here.

Nahdia, why am I more scummy?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 382, Nahdia wrote:because i said so.
That's a bunch of bullshit. If you can't articulate a scum read, your read is pretty bad.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 387, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 367, Skybird wrote:My take on you is that you seem to feel you are above all of us. You are the one that said you weren't interested in ordinary people iirc. So if you did say you aren't interested in ordinary people, could you explain why?
That was actually LLD that said that.
Is that really how I come off?
Sorry, I had that wrong. (On the ordinary quote)

You have felt a bit standoffish/mysterious in your posts but that is my gut feel on you as I've not started ISOing people yet. Seeing I was wrong on the quote though I might be confusing you and LLD.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 461, TellTaleHeart wrote:If Skybird is finished telling me about how standoffish and awful I am, I'm still interested in that Yume read.
I'm sorry you took my post as indicating you are standoffish and awful. I was just describing the way your posts were making me feel on the standoffish part. I have a lot of respect for your game and know you are anything but awful.

I thought I had replied on the Yume thing but can see that I did not. Not sure where that post went. :oops: I'm leery of claims of ascetic because people are going to naturally leave Yume alone for the first couple of nights. If I were scum, I would make a claim like that. This is a role-madness game so I do think Yume is telling the truth. I just don't think we should write her off as town for it until we see more of how the game unfolds.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Skybird »

Kraska, I'm really sorry to see you leave. I hope you will reconsider and stay.

Nahdia, I hope you stay too!
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 472, beegirl wrote:
In post 385, pieguyn wrote: my major issue is, I *really* don't think Skybird's read is as horrible as a lot of people are claiming it is.
the major point she was making was that kraska's posts along the lines of e.g. read like she was trying to use her posting a lot as a reason to throw doubt on mollie's read on her.
I think it's not a compelling point, yes, but it isn't "horrible" in terms of her thought process. I can easily read this post and see someone thinking that the mention of her activity was off and out of nowhere and hoping to attribute a reason to it, since it kind of is, and "I've posted a lot" is, in fact, an excuse scum like to pull up in order to cast doubt on reads on them.

do I think it's what kraska was doing in that post? not really. but I don't think it's unreasonable at all for someone to interpret it that way and I don't know why so many people think it's so horrible.
No matter what you tell me I won't be able to get over how terrible was.

Nothing Skybird has posted so far would suggest she thinks the bolded part of your post.
What in the world do you think I was saying in this:
In post 296, Skybird wrote:
In post 160, kraska77 wrote:Did you get the idea i think so because I said mollie won't be able to back up her intent to vote me even though I posted a decent amount?
Yes, your post struck me as "I've posted a lot so I'm obviously town" which feels like something scum would say. That's why I'm trying to see where you were coming from.
Notice Kraska mentioned Mollie. How can you not see the intent of this post? Or is it just more convenient for you to forget it?

As to my playstyle, I'm pretty much WYSIWYG. I'm not good enough to have different styles for town and scum.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 504, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 499, Skybird wrote:I'm leery of claims of ascetic because people are going to naturally leave Yume alone for the first couple of nights. If I were scum, I would make a claim like that. This is a role-madness game so I do think Yume is telling the truth. I just don't think we should write her off as town for it until we see more of how the game unfolds.
Do you have reads on Luna or Foxbird yet?
Foxbird has been pretty quiet so far. I don't know if she's been busy or lurking.

Luna starts off pretty towny. She's asking questions and giving reads. My read on her gets muddled during the posts in the 400's though. She and Pie have a disagreement on a read and Luna wants Pie to admit she could be wrong. (post 400) This post bothers me but I'm having trouble explaining just why it does. A lot of the players in the game have expressed scum/town reads in absolute terms. Why does Luna need Pie to admit she could be wrong when she doesn't ask any of the other players if they could be wrong and want them to admit it? Then the thread got contentious and I don't know what to think of that all just yet. Overall I have no interest in lynching Luna today based on the way she started.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 511, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 509, Skybird wrote:
In post 504, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 499, Skybird wrote:I'm leery of claims of ascetic because people are going to naturally leave Yume alone for the first couple of nights. If I were scum, I would make a claim like that. This is a role-madness game so I do think Yume is telling the truth. I just don't think we should write her off as town for it until we see more of how the game unfolds.
Do you have reads on Luna or Foxbird yet?
Foxbird has been pretty quiet so far. I don't know if she's been busy or lurking.

Luna starts off pretty towny. She's asking questions and giving reads. My read on her gets muddled during the posts in the 400's though. She and Pie have a disagreement on a read and Luna wants Pie to admit she could be wrong. (post 400) This post bothers me but I'm having trouble explaining just why it does. A lot of the players in the game have expressed scum/town reads in absolute terms. Why does Luna need Pie to admit she could be wrong when she doesn't ask any of the other players if they could be wrong and want them to admit it? Then the thread got contentious and I don't know what to think of that all just yet. Overall I have no interest in lynching Luna today based on the way she started.
If you're paranoid of Yume's ascetic claim, what did you think of Luna and Foxbird's "confirmable" softs?

I get that there's ambiguity to the ascetic claim, but as an initial impression I still feel like town are probably more motivated to be up front with it whereas a scum ascetic would be more inclined to just let actions fail on them. Luna and Foxbird saying their role is "confirmable" on the heels of the beeboy "confirmable" fullclaim feels a lot more like someone's trying to sneak something over for town cred, so I'm wondering why that's not on your radar at all.
To me both Luna and Foxbird's confirmable softs don't mean much to me. Scum can have confirmable roles too. I've also seen VTs soft roles to try and draw the NK.

I've played with Yume before and that's part of my skepticism but I can't say anything else on that right now.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 585, Yume wrote:Hi. Just give me time to claim before you lynch me.
I don't understand this post at all. You aren't even being voted right now.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Skybird »

We have time to make sure we get the lynch right. Unvoting until I get a read on Layla.

UNVOTE: Layla

Hi Layla, have we played together before?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 773, beegirl wrote:
In post 772, UpTooLate wrote:Can we just lynch yume instead?
I still think Aristo could be scum tho.
Caught up again.

I don't think this game has been very toxic, so not sure why all the talk that it is. With that said, I'm not sure why Yume got so defensive and refused to provide any reads. She is saying that 3 scum called her out for lurking in another game. (I don't have the time to read another game so I'll take her word for it. Anyone familiar with the game she linked?) My issue with this is UTL told her she wanted to see some reads and that was why she was voting her. Then as Yume refused, UTL's read changed to a scum read. If Yume is town (pissed off town) I don't see the logic for not providing something. I'd be OK lynching her today.

Layla, did you say you were townreading Yume for this episode?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Skybird »

Oh, and inB4 Yume calls me scum. :roll:
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Skybird »

@mod - I will be V/LA this week due to working overtime. We have two people out on vacation and I get to do their jobs plus mine this week. Just call me a Badass. :lol:
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Skybird »

So Ari's posting elsewhere but not here? I'm not sure I've played with him before. Is this something that is AI for him?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Skybird »

I don't understand why you are playing like this Yume. It doesn't make sense as either alignment to me.

Is there anyone else you have reads on?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Skybird »

Do you have your reads Ari? Will we see them soon?

I do agree with TTH's . Your post screamed scum to me.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Skybird »

We are back to full strength in the office again so I will have more time for this now.

I've ISO'd Yume and she is a scum read. Her posts feel defensive and several posts aren't game related. I get that she was mad because she had RL issues that she doesn't feel were respected, but she didn't go V/LA or state anything about having issues until someone scum read her for her absence. She's posted one town read and one scum read and that's it.

Ari is still a scum read for me. His appeal to be kept alive so we can direct his vig shot feels like something I scum or SK would say to stay alive. (post 982) From there, people are asking for reads and he gives a few but there are a lot of filler posts. One thing that does give me pause is the fact that he is scum reading Yume. (post 1014) But even though he's called her scum, he's not voting her so it could be bussing.

Still think Beeboy and Pie are town.

I had Kraska as scum but Layla is feeling more towny. I have respect for GIF though and could see him being able to come in and town up the slot. For now though, I would only vote him if it came down to a PoE exercise.

Breakfast is ready, more later.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sorry, it's been a busy day. I meant to vote earlier this morning.

VOTE: Ari

Beegirl, what do you have to support Ari being town?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, I voted Ari in post 1191.

Beegirl, I stated the things I didn't like about Ari in . I have to leave for work now so if you need further clarification, post your questions and I'll answer them tonight.

fixed
Last edited by farside22 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Skybird »

man, this game is making my head spin. I really don't like Yume's play and will be happy to switch if that's where we want to go for the lynch. I'm also good with my vote on Ari. Now, I'm going to clean my house because I have company coming in on Thursday.

p-edit: Can I join you too Layla?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1933, Layla wrote:
In post 1931, UpTooLate wrote:Layla why doesn't he just shoot mala?
It kinda needs to be Skybird.
I'm not in control of that.
My goodness, what wizardry did you do to me? (And I also am a she btw. :wink: )
In post 1944, UpTooLate wrote:Because Ari is town and people have written off yume as just a shit player.
I still am not convinced that Ari is town. And Yume is pretty scummy.
In post 1967, Yume wrote:
In post 1966, pieguyn wrote:if we're making Yume dead, I would much prefer her being vig'd over her being lynched.
Listen to her listen to her listen to her listen to her
It really bugs me that Yume wants to be vigged so badly. She seems too eager to be vigged. I think lynching her is the best strategy.

VOTE: Yume
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1974, Foxbird wrote:So the readslist I posted at the end of D1 is still mostly my view on things. I need to rethink my Mala read though.

Is this standard Yume behaviour? Because I'm rather baffled.
Are people townreading mollie for her claim only, or were there other things?

I could go for either lynch tbh.
In post 1968, Skybird wrote: It really bugs me that Yume wants to be vigged so badly. She seems too eager to be vigged. I think lynching her is the best strategy.]
What exactly are you saying here? Do you think she has another part to her role she hasn't told us? Because ascetic + neighborizer + something else seems a bit... excessive.
I was thinking that she was vengeful and would get a chance to shoot someone if she was vigged. We don't know for sure that she is really ascetic. Ari says he targeted her. Did she not get vigged because no one else targeted her? Is Ari lying about his role? I don't know.
In post 1979, UpTooLate wrote:Ari I just don't think anybody targeted her with you. I think you should try again tonight if they don't lynch her today.
Though, I still think it's odd that shes insisting on getting vigged.
I disagree with pie and that whole situation feels off.

Why is anybody reading mollie as scum at this point?
Glad someone else is thinking it is weird.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Skybird »

I think the whole Pie vs Mollie thing is T vs T. I'm not willing to lynch either of them today.

Layla, you indicated you visited me and have done something to me. Care to tell me a bit more about that?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Skybird »

So you had no choice about visiting me? Because if you could choose me N1 but can't choose on N3 that's just really weird.

Since you are coming to visit, I will have tea and crumpets waiting. :)
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Skybird »

In post 2069, Aristophanes wrote:@Foxbird
If I am being called town via night actions why would I have lied about my role?
Also, Pie/Mollie does indeed have a good chance of being TvT.
Also also, Yume should be lynched. Vote with us! :)
Someone else called you town via a night action. I don't know what action she took so yes you could still be lying about your role. Town people do lie about stuff. (FTR I don't want to hear what night action was taken right now because that info isn't needed yet.)

I'm already voting Yume with you. :lol:
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Skybird »

I didn't really expect to be alive today. Guess I should know better than to believe Layla/GiF. :lol:
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Skybird »

Layla and Pie are both town. You guys should stop going after each other and help (clueless) me find scum.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2314, Layla wrote:I don't understand why it is not a good argument.

:serious face:
OK , I haven't finished reading the last two pages but gee, what happens when someone roleblocks someone else?
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Skybird »

OK, we have Mollie, Layla, Ari, and Pie as town. We can do this.

Foxbird has been pretty quiet but I don't feel scummy vibes coming from her. Beegirl has been pretty town too.

I need to ISO Mala and LLD.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Skybird »

@Mod, company came into visit unexpectedly. V/LA until 9/1

I haven't fully caught up, but have read through Foxbird's claim. She goes in the town pile for me. Back to reading.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Skybird »

I've had time to catch up. I also ISO'd Mala. I'm not seeing anything that makes me think she is town. And she is probably teamed up with LLD. She scum reads LLD and then backs off and now comes back around to calling her scum when she is getting attention. (Mala says LLD maybe scum in post . LLD not scum . LLD scum again )
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

LLD's reaction looks like a scum buddy who's partner is garnering attention and decides to make a stink to muddy the waters right when town is on to them.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Skybird »

Sorry, I keep hitting submit too soon.

VOTE: Mala

I'd also vote LLD if we want to lynch there instead.
GTKA Skybird!

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Skybird »

Good game everyone. Thanks for modding Farside. I appreciate your efforts.

I hate rolling scum so I'm glad we had Pie on our team. You rock!

I enjoyed being scum with you Foxbird.
GTKA Skybird!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”