Mini 1803: Hunger Games Mafia (GAME OVER)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2869 (isolation #200) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2867, Dunnstral wrote:Ok Mollie, sorry for not following your read on DGB
that is not it. its YOU comparing my play to titus when I fucking handed you 2 scum on a platter, back to back.

I at the very least think that I have earned the right to be heard.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2872 (isolation #201) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2868, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2866, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2863, Infinity 324 wrote:Mollie, I am listening to you. I understand you've had concerns with bins, I have too. But I have had many more and more serious concerns with froot, and I think you have had them too but you forgot about them or something.
when you are ready to listen with an open mind then we can have a meaningful discussion.
Ok it's 2 am now and that might be part of the problem.

I am really trying to listen to you though. Believe me.
it has been 1 helluva long day for me too, I will tell you about it in postgame.

I don't want you to just listen to me, I want you to try to understand where I am coming from.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2875 (isolation #202) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2871, Infinity 324 wrote:I was the one comparing your play to titus, in this one instance. I didn't know you would be that insulted by that. I'm really sorry.
I only cut you slack cos of the good feels I had from early on.

only once in a blue moon am I THAT in sync with another player.

if you hear me out and still disagree then okay, but you are not even remotely listening to me or willing to hear me out with the intention of trying to understand where I am coming from wrt the game.

eta: no you don't cos I have not even said all that I wanted to say. I haven't had a chance to.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2878 (isolation #203) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2877, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe tomorrow would be a better time.

From my perspective, I have a very hard time seeing a world where froot is town, given her and DGB's play. That bias will inevitably factor into my thinking. But I will try as hard as I can to understand your though process.
thank you. its all I ask.

I want to bounce off of vedith first.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2948 (isolation #204) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2881, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Bins

Okay - Firstly, I'm sure if a power was given to scum and they used it, cop result would give a result.
The only thing we have confirmation is that the 3rd scum has some sort of JOAT / Strongman.
Bins is a JOAT!

Otherwise, what you are saying is town have a Joat who can jail, track and heal!
A cop who can get cop results on the 3rd scum plus the other 2 if powers are used
A BP
A Neighborizer.

Vs - Scum Joat.

Why did Bins know that Infinity didn't go out?! Wrong, she never said he didn't, she said she tracked him and he is confirmed town. This could have been because he visited anyone else and the fact that he didn't challenge Bins instantly means that he didn't go out.
Also, it is more likely than not for Infinity to be VT at this stage.

DGB never once calls Bins scum. In fact, she calls Bins town several times.
I mean, why the fuck would you not track Bins? It makes absolute 0 sense, and I do not believe that Bins is that bad at Mafia.

ilu vedith
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2949 (isolation #205) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2900, Vedith wrote:
In post 2895, Bins wrote:The reason I doubt it's sky bird is because when I asked DGB about sky several times she ignored me and I doubt she would do that about her partner
Okay, what seriously went through your head on not tracking Froots?
Regardless if you thought town there or not, why do you think not confirming Froots to town would be a good idea?
^ THIS

SO MUCH OF THIS

her claims do not match up with her actions or the reasons as to why she used them the way that she did.

@ dunn & infinity

bp
neighborizer
2 shot role cop

^ are all super powerful roles but it depends on how skillful you are at using them. they seem like an elegant balance to a scum joat. I didn't argue with you last night cos I was tired and neither of you were in a space to hear what I had to say.

I am still catching up but I will fully lay out my thoughts when I am finished
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2950 (isolation #206) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2912, Vedith wrote:
In post 2909, Bins wrote:how did I TRACK and GIFT MANIPULATE
on the SAME NIGHT

and how did I Strongman and track on the same night
Well, we do not know if you actually tracked, you can be lying.
Also we are not saying you manipulated the gift.

YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN.
^ this this this and more of this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2952 (isolation #207) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2922, Bins wrote:I can't believe you can believe Mollies "bins has been being super SUS!"???

OVER
- my really solid claim timing
- my claimed track results I can't fake
- the fact the last scum took other actions the nights I tracked (gifts can also not be used while I tracked so no strongman scum gift)
- the fact I'm here confirmed people as town why would I do that as scum
1. the only thing solid about your claim is the aTe around it.
2. I have faked scum track results before and got away with it.
3. this is only based on your words, it is not indicated in the set up, so you cld be telling the truth or lying here either way this is a null statement cos you wld say whatever was required to further your wc
4. I have confirmed pple as town when I was scum and got away with it anyway it is called "grooming for endgame"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2953 (isolation #208) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2925, Bins wrote:what?!

This is literally the dumbest state I've ever seen a game in.

You realise how ridiculous this looks from my POV right?
^ scumplaining
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2955 (isolation #209) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2932, Bins wrote:What? He's town because unless he's Ninja he didn't kill Xtomx.

I doubt the scum could use the manipulation and action at the same time. As that's how gifts work.

Yes, okay. Not confirmed town. But very very town. You want me in LYLO, not mollie, froot and Skybird.
lol

I find this post really really funny
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2956 (isolation #210) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2933, Bins wrote:I'm a tracker. As I said. Of course I implied that both Infinity and Dunnstral didn't go anywhere.
are you claiming tracker or are you claiming JOAT

cos I am confused cos it appears to me like you are trying to claim both at the same time cos it is finally dawning on you how you are trapped in a corner by your own claim.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2958 (isolation #211) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2935, Bins wrote:Considering DGB trolled I don't think we should WIFOM the associations too hard. She knew she was going to get lynched.

Also, both mollie and I pushed against DGB. So...
only after you agreed with dgb that I was scum and then when you realized that she messed up with infinity and she was going down and was already being pushed THEN you decided it wld be more convenient for you to push her so that you cld claim town cred later and wow isn't that what you just did
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2959 (isolation #212) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2938, Vedith wrote:
In post 2720, President Snow wrote:DrippingGoofball – [4] Bins1, pirate mollie1, Infinity 3241, Vedith1,
Well, I remembered that wrong.
I guess that does change a lot then...
vedith
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2960 (isolation #213) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2943, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah vedith, bins was accusing me of maybe being scumbuddies with DGB yesterday because I was voting for froot over her.

Still wanna hear what mollie has to say
are you in a space to talk things out or is it just gonna be more insults and you pushing what you want
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2964 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2961, Infinity 324 wrote:Mollie, I never meant to insult you, and I always have been listening to you.

If bins is scum, we will get her lynched.
However you'll have to do a lot of convincing to get me to believe that.
^ this right here tells me you are not entering the discussion with an objective POV which is why I wanted to talk to vedith.

until this happens no meaningful discussion can take place cos you will not be able to hear me out cos you are coming into the discussion with a marriage to your preconceived notions and not with the intention of looking at the gamestate through all possibilities. <----- that is where I am at and I am frustrated that I have no1 to explore these with.

like it seems to be completely lost on you that I think that bins, froot and skybird all have spots where they look scummy and I wld like to explore all of these and take the time to delve into these things.

thats all I really want. I like to try to be thorough, it is the only way to bottleneck scum's options. I don't wanna give them room to hide.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2965 (isolation #215) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2962, Dunnstral wrote:Mollie I feel like you're ignoring me on the basis that I disagree
it isn't why I am ignoring you

@ infinity

its okay I was tired, had a bad night last night and today my computer keeps crashing every 5 minutes.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2970 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2969, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:
In post 2966, Infinity 324 wrote:I will try my best to keep an open mind, but I have to admit that I am biased. That doesn't mean I can't change my opinions.
okay lets look at all froot, skybird and bins

who do you want to go over first
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2973 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2971, Dunnstral wrote:....why are you ignoring me
because we can't even agree on what constitutes as a balanced game much less have a discussion about players in the game.

I wldn't be surprised if the JOAT mirrored the town power roles and that is the only fire power scum wld have against what I consider to be some pretty freaking powerful roles, but they are skillz dependent which make sense given the flavour.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2976 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2974, Infinity 324 wrote:I think 3 powerful town roles (cop, vig, etc) vs. 1 powerful would be balanced personally. Plus scum have day chat.

I could be wrong though
I don't think you shld assume that scum have day chat.

and holy jeebus if you don't think that a bp (even a 1 shot) or a role cop or a neighborizer are powerful roles then you have been playing with the wrong pple. I consider a scum JOAT to be a bit of a weak scum role but hugely powerful if town. if a scumteam's only power is a JOAT then it takes TWICE the amount of effort to manipulate the gamestate in a way that reflects the needed consistency in maintaining a words = actions trajectory. I am telling you it is hard. and I wld want to toss myself off of a cliff if I were scum in this set-up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2979 (isolation #219) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2972, Infinity 324 wrote:I want to look at bins, you said you had more reasons you hadn't given yet on her.
here are the red flags that I see:

- it isn't just that bins is not in the hood, it is that she is posting like what is in the hood is somehow irrelevant. its like she either did not read it or did not read it with enough depth to take in consideration of how what was said in the hood impacts the gamestate and how to navigate it. bins is basically disregarding a town power and is disregarding everything that scout said in there or the intention of how he wanted the hood used. scum typically don't like hoods, cos of the up close and personal level of manipulating then betraying some1 on that level. I know that I don't.

so there are 3 red flags here, bins not utilizing (and as town speshul seems downright irresponsible of her to not do so) the hood, posting thoughts that are not congruent with what has happened in the hood and her saying that she was only going to post in the game thread
and that she said this in the hood
is a straight up lie cos I am telling you that she did not say that.

- when dgb replaced in bins seemed overjoyed that dgb scumread me and lapped that up like a starving kitten with spilled milk. she only switched to dgb AFTER dgb started flailing and asking to be lynched.

now lets look at this. I assumed that bins had played with dgb before and knew that dgb was scum trolling and I even said so. soooooo, she wld understand the relevance of vedith saying that "dgb typically doesn't bus" (not to say that dgb NEVER buses I am sure she has) yeah? but then she is tossing out that dgb and I might have crossbussed each other. the cog-dis is in that if you can identify dgb's scum meta then how can you ignore the part about her typically not bussing? like that is pretty big.

bins did not push dgb as hard as she is saying she did. she only did it after and it looks like scum distancing. for instance is classic scum distancing, you can probably do a key word search and find that scum distance from a flip in this way quite frequently. and reading her d2 iso holy cow it reads like scum panicking, not confused town.

the other thing is bins claim. in this day round. she says she is tracker in NOT A JOAT WITH A 2 TRACK ABILITY. when you are town claiming you claim the full thing. the thing that pisses me off is that she only figured out WHY that wld not work after dunn made the assumption that she is claiming JOAT, the other thing is that neither dunn and infinity shld be conftown in her mind since scum wld likely have some kind of power to counter thr tracking ability.

she looks desperate and scrambling. go fucking read her d2 play in iso and just see how much she changes directions based on where the key town plays are going.

I think she is confirming infinity and dunn cos she wants to try endgame a 3 player lylo with them and either froot or skybird.

I have more but I am taking a break.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2980 (isolation #220) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2977, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 0, President Snow wrote:The Careers have day chat.
thanks I missed that
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2981 (isolation #221) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2978, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2976, pirate mollie wrote:if a scumteam's only power is a JOAT then it takes TWICE the amount of effort to manipulate the gamestate in a way that reflects the needed consistency in maintaining a words = actions
What do you think of two goon flips in regards to that?
I think that scum have a JOAT (weak but skill dependent) against a town neighbourizer, a role cop and a bp.

3 powahz vs 3 powahz

the informed minority vs informed majority piece comes in the IM's power rests on 1 and UM's power is spread out. <--- this is pretty well-balanced IMO.

toos in the gifts and that adds a little more swing to it. I think the goal of the game was to try to keep it simple so that in thread play wld be the dominant factor in determining who wins.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2999 (isolation #222) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2998, Skybird wrote:So I say I'm town reading you today and now I'm not your preferred lynch?
you are catching on!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3000 (isolation #223) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't believe there is a competent town player in this game who walked away from the previous day round thinking that infinity or I are scum.

the paranoia is fake as shit AND GODDAMMIT DUNN SHE IS FUCKING LYING
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3003 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3002, Skybird wrote:I do have to agree with Mollie that there shouldn't be any paranoia about her. Most people were town-reading FA and IMO Mollie has looked town since she replaced in. DGB trying to throw shade on Mollie yesterday should be the final thing to get everyone town-reading Mollie.
look at it from this perspective; bins had a chance to clarify the game in a big way by tracking either you or froot BOTH OF WHOM SHE HAD SUSPICION ON but instead tracked a player who has been pretty freaking town all game.

like, no.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3014 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

thats fine.

I had to drag you both to lynch scum!dgb and dunn you missed scum!clumsy anyways so i trust neither of your judgments rn, what I think is funny is that you have every reason to trust mine. and I wasn't done sorting but by all means you 2 carry on.

mebbe vedith will make some progress he is more eloquent than I am.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3019 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3015, Infinity 324 wrote:I scumread bins and I
really
scumread clumsy. I generally tend to have a lot of confidence in my ability to scumhunt. But I will definitely consider your side. Right now I am trying to figure out how bins works as a player in order to sort of make sense of this.

Right now it would be helpful if you made a sort of narrative for bins!scum of her actions throughout the game and why she did each one.
I just did that. I laid out some fantastic points and you are ignoring them.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3020 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3017, Dunnstral wrote:Mollie, if skybird flips town and you die I'll seriously reconsider Bins
I may have a theory as to why skybird is acting the way she is. it is why I wanted to have a discussion.

which I have yet to have from either of you.

so if you wonder why I am ignoring you this is why.

cos there is no discussion.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3025 (isolation #228) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3021, Dunnstral wrote:I'm willing to discuss even if it seems like I'm not. Note that I also want to change your opinion
the only way my opinion will change is a discussion with vedith cos I think he is the only 1 who is approaching the game with any sort of objectivity.

I am telling you that there is no how, no way, a town player can come out of that hood after reading it and not think that this slot is obvtown, which bins thought was the case right up until I got suspicious of her.

I have seen scum!fa's aTe and this was not it.

she is also straight up lying about the hood and yet somehow that makes her town? idgi
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3026 (isolation #229) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3022, Infinity 324 wrote:I will respond to your point now, I was on my phone earlier.

You make very good arguments for why bins' play makes little sense as town.
But I'm not really seeing why bins' play makes that much sense as scum either.
For example, why bus DGB instead of voting froot (and pressure me into voting DGB too)
you said the exact same thing about dgb. js
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3030 (isolation #230) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3027, Dunnstral wrote:How is she lying about the hood?
Sorry if you explained already, but can you clarify why the hood makes bins more scummy to you?
she said she wld only post in the thread and not in the hood. she did not say this in the game and when I called her out on it she said she she said it in the hood. she didn't.

the last thing she posted in there was suspicion froot. before that it was suspicion on skybird. BUT SHE TRACKS INFINITY??? NO FUCKING WAY

@ froot

plz excuse me for being direct, but is english your first language?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3032 (isolation #231) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3029, Bins wrote:omg I knew this was all and only about the fact that I'm scumreading
I am fully willing to embrace the idea that you are incompetent
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3039 (isolation #232) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

the reason that bins thinks that there is vote/gift manipulation is cos dgb said so.

do you mean to tell me THAT doesn't give you pause?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3042 (isolation #233) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3040, Bins wrote:Man mollie I can't believe you think me being happy people thought you were scum is unbelievable
Cause like I can't believe you're being this ignorant as town

Also the hood is pretty much
>Mollie shares some reads
>I go like eh and am not active and am like I'm just gonna say stuff in the thread
>Mollie shares some more

The end.
you missed the part where you came out of the day thinking that sky was scummier than froot and I said I had the opposite reaction. then you lurked, then you came back to say that you were not liking froot.

all of this is timed when suspicion started in on those 2 players. a natural town progression wld be to resolve those 2 since they were likely up for a lynch and you have been fencesitting on them all day. your tracking infinity with the paltry reasons that you gave does not look town, it looks made up so ima gonna guess that you used the strongman on xotme.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3043 (isolation #234) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3041, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3038, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3035, Infinity 324 wrote:gift manip + ninja or strongman + ninja don't really make sense on 1 role
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Scum could have had like a roleblocker over ninja in that joat and targeted bins when she protected xtoxm
We're talking about why bins sees us as conftown
In post 3039, pirate mollie wrote:the reason that bins thinks that there is vote/gift manipulation is cos dgb said so.

do you mean to tell me THAT doesn't give you pause?
Ehh

I mean I honestly have no idea what happened with the gifts so

I can't really judge other people's opinions on it

I just don't know if I see bins going into this game saying "I know what! I'll bus my buddy even though there's a counterwagon, and have him claim doc. Then, I'll claim 2-shot track 1-shot doc, and everyone will townread me because WIFOM! Then, I'll bus my other buddy even when there is a counterwagon on them!!!"
infinity

did you read her d2 iso? she was not bussing dgb until it looked likely that dgb was getting lynched.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3046 (isolation #235) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3044, Infinity 324 wrote:If bins was voting froot, would DGB have gotten lynched? Especially if she didn't push me to vote DGB too
if dgb was campaigning for her own lynch itt I imagine she was telling her scummate "make sure you bus me early"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3048 (isolation #236) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

froot can you plz answer my question?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3053 (isolation #237) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

vedith :{

@ froot - no, I asked if english was your first language cos I noticed that your profile says that you are in vietnam and I was wondering if there was a language barrier and that you might be throwing off false positives because of it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3055 (isolation #238) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

o-kayyy

I think if we lynch within these 3 (bins, froot, skybird) that we will hit the final scum.

so if no1 cares to discuss anything that is it I guess
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3058 (isolation #239) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3056, Vedith wrote:Okay, I'm on, lets discuss.
Froot is the better option.

Did we get a claim from everyone or is that not happening?
did you read my big long post about bins
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3059 (isolation #240) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also I am vt
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3061 (isolation #241) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3060, Vedith wrote:
In post 3058, pirate mollie wrote:did you read my big long post about bins
I did, and I agree with it.
However, Froots is once again doing nothing apart from trying to go away from Bins and vote someone else to give her more survival.
She's even resulting in repeating what I am saying when she had no thought of thinking it previously. She hasn't voted scum at all this game.

I will not be against a Bins lynch tomorrow if Froots actually flipped town, and I doubt that anyone, even the mod, could change my mind at that stage.
I agree with you 100%.

I thought mebbe there was a language barrier issue but that doesn't seem to be the case.

lemme know when you are ready and I will vote froot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3064 (isolation #242) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

lol

ilu vedith

VOTE: froot
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3091 (isolation #243) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: bins
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3110 (isolation #244) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am voting bins.

period end of story.

SHE IS LYING.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3117 (isolation #245) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3114, Infinity 324 wrote:Mollie can you try to be reasonable I feel like you're doing the same thing you accused my of yesterday with froot
except that I have very real evidence in the hood that bins is lying

like that is the difference and it is big.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3118 (isolation #246) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3116, Infinity 324 wrote:I still think 2-shot rolecop + 1-shot BP + neighborizer + gifts vs. JoaT + daytalk is scumsided
it really shldn't be

bp/neighbourizer is huge for town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3129 (isolation #247) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3120, Skybird wrote:Dunn is extremely stupid. I'm not scum and you guys are going to put us in a really bad position if you listen to him. Let's look at his case.

Spoiler: Dunn's Case
In post 3086, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1562, Skybird wrote:
In post 1559, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1550, Skybird wrote:
In post 1545, Frozen Angel wrote:K i'm going to give it a shot and call its bella scum game.

I remember twon bella more invested.

froot why do you wanna attack my shapping townread on dunn? I'm sure you had him as town before this weren't you?

Vedith day 2 posts were mapping how he feels pretty good that I feel there is cahnce for him to be town thats where all my hesitations started.

I dont like sky's scumread on him though. or clumsy's policy policy policy rampage so there is that
I called out FA for saying I scum read Vedith when I didn't even read him yet.

Where exactly did I scumread Vedith? And I repeat my request for the post where you laid out your case on him.
Where exactly did you read anyone?
Id really like some reads tbh
I've been giving some. I haven't had a chance to interact with several players yet though.

Where I am right now:
Still have Froot as town.
FA town read has faded for me. She isn't answering the questions I've asked her and is trying to act like she has. She also said I scum read Vedith and he is one of the players I have not given a read on yet. But she uses my "scum read" of Vedith to have something to not like about me.
I'm not interested in lynching you today. Also not interested in lynching Bella, Xtoxm,or Dunn today either.
I could lynch Bins, Clumsy, or FA.
In post 1597, Skybird wrote:For gifting I will probably vote for Froot, Inspector, or Dunn.
Reads stuff
In post 1638, Skybird wrote:OK, my vote will only put Clumsy back to L1.

VOTE: Clumsy Phoenix

I believe the counter claim. I don't see scum counterclaiming because they would know they are going to go down tomorrow if Clumsy flips town protective.
This actually gives me pause but I actually still believe all my other townreads and this could just be a sick bus
In post 1852, Skybird wrote:
In post 1839, Vedith wrote:
In post 1786, Skybird wrote:I've been reading her as town.
What's town for you so far? What stands out the most?
Can you give a read on each player? (I'm not asking for detailed explanations, but you can if you like).
Sure.

Skybird - town.

Pirate Mollie - FA did start off pretty towny. (I got a chance to finish catching up during the night phase.) But I didn't like the way she tunneled FAQ2 towards the end of D1. I tried to get people to talk about how their reads changed after FAQ flipped town but FA was one of those who didn't want to consider it. We know there was at least one scum on FAQ's wagon. The question is were there more on the wagon or did they let town do their dirty work once FA decided that FAQ had to be lynched. FA also spent a lot of time D2 yelling Vedith was scum. I'm not reading him as scum. That makes me concerned that FA was possibly scum doing a good job masquerading as town. For now, I want to see how Mollie plays before I call the slot town.

Vedith - so far reading you as town.

Froot Loop - She has been one of my strongest town reads so far. She is engaged in the game and asking questions of others while also giving reads and explaining what she is thinking. I will admit to having never played with her before so if her "lack of passion and robot" responses are not something town Froot normally does, I'd like someone to point me to a couple of other games where she was town so I can compare them with this game.

Xtoxm - I am town reading him. He's been relatively quiet so far though and I'm not sure why that is.

Infinity324 - Bella had not done much of anything and was null-scum. Still evaluating Infinity.

Yume - lean scum. Another one who hasn't done much.

Bins - null-scum. I see flashes of town in her posting but I don't like her calling me scum with no explanation when she had my predecessor as not scum. Of everyone on this play list, Bins is the person I feel most familiar with so her current play is puzzling me.

Dunnstral - he feels town to me.
More reads - note how Yume is a scum lean - again this would have to be a sick bus
In post 2114, Skybird wrote:What, it's illegal to change your mind people? You all keep saying froot is scum and posting reasons. She is not interacting with me and called me scum with no reasons when she had my slot as not scum before. I posted the posts where she only mentioned Radja once and then voted me without saying anything already. Why does it seem like some of you are ignoring that?

Dunn seems intent on scum reading me. I don't feel like he is giving me an opportunity to prove myself/refusing to see anything town about my play and that feels pretty scummy.

p-edit: Infinity don't be stupid.
Now here's a big problem for me, and I actually didn't get all of the relevant quotes for this but if you want to do your own research - Skybird has been calling me town all game. They have shown absolutely no paranoia or the like and have also not really "tried to figure anything out" or ask me any questions

Note the opinion shift here which completely disappears back into "Dunn is town" later on
In post 2234, Skybird wrote:
In post 2201, Bins wrote:
In post 2184, Skybird wrote:Bins, you scum read me for no reason, at least no reason you've bothered to share in the game thread, you've used AtE as a defense and a known scum backed off you for that, when I tried to engage you earlier, you blew me off because I wasn't here and until tonight have still refused to talk to me. As for your claim, it makes no sense to me because Xtoxm had already counter-claimed Clumsy. I saw no need for you to out yourself any further if you were town. Further, I don't see how blatantly you've been crumbing that you are a PR makes any sense.
PoE and the fact I can see you as scum with Clumsy better than others (other than Yume).
What do you see that makes me look like scum with Clumsy?
In post 2502, Skybird wrote:
In post 2416, Vedith wrote:Wipe your forehead Skybird! You're off the hook! :giggle:
I'm off the hook because I'm town.
This stuff is weird at best and scummy at worst

That's kind of my feeling on Skybird all game long
In post 2515, Skybird wrote:Just finished reading it all.

DGB's entrance is weird. I don't get her scum read on Mollie. And DGB trying to say there was no interaction between Infinity and Clumsy when they weren't in the game together is :facepalm: worthy.
In post 2520, Skybird wrote:Mollie, who do you want to lynch more, DGB or Froot?
In post 2658, Skybird wrote:
In post 2571, Xtoxm wrote:I've seen play like this from DGB as town. I'm not convinced this game is as easy as a Froot-DGB team. The only person I would consider lynching today other than Froot, is mollie.
Have you ever seen DGB act like this as scum? I'm just trying to figure out if her behavior is AI.

Why are you suspicious of Mollie?
In post 2680, Skybird wrote:
In post 2658, Skybird wrote:
In post 2571, Xtoxm wrote:I've seen play like this from DGB as town. I'm not convinced this game is as easy as a Froot-DGB team. The only person I would consider lynching today other than Froot, is mollie.
Have you ever seen DGB act like this as scum? I'm just trying to figure out if her behavior is AI.

Why are you suspicious of Mollie?
@Xtoxm
, I missed where you said why you are suspicious of Mollie.
In post 2672, Infinity 324 wrote:Xtoxm, I agree with you but I don't want to cause more conflict than there has to be. I think DGB is scum and I will vote her if people want me to.

Mollie, I will look at that game but I don't want this to be all about past games. I think the part about "statements that read good on the surface but leave me struggling to explain how the tone is wrong" is towny.

DGB, if you are town you are putting way too much confidence in the scum game of someone you haven't played with before. The only completed scum game I have on site was 3 years ago and I was lynched the day I replaced in.
Why are you worried about causing conflict? Conflict is inevitable and has to happen if town is going to find scum. It bothers me that you have made a couple of comments about not wanting conflict.
In post 2675, Infinity 324 wrote:DGB, do you agree that you may have been trolling yesterday, and the fact that you tend to troll as scum?
Do you seriously think she is going to answer this?
All 3 scum buddying mollie slot - even if this is at a different time from the others (and Mollie hasn't gone after skybird at all)
In post 2686, Skybird wrote:You know it's funny you yell at me but Dunn's not even voting for scum.

Vote #2 for the gift
VOTE: xtoxm
What is this random shade throwing
In post 2880, Skybird wrote:
In post 2808, Bins wrote:-.- the fact Xtomx was lying sort of makes my doc claim pretty fucking solid man
I agree with this.

I'm having a hard time seeing how DGB's play makes sense. I think we should lynch Froot now and see what happens.
ok...
In post 2947, Skybird wrote:
In post 2927, Bins wrote:omg Skybird is gonna come here and scumread me too

WHEN IM PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED TOWN

and there are way more suspicious people in this game

No one has pointed out any associations with Clumsy or DGB or even what I've done this game except ignoring the neighbourhood but of course I'm ignoring the neighbourhood when MOLLIE IS ACTING LIKE THIS.
Don't be putting words in my mouth Bins. I'm actually seeing you as town now. When Clumsy claimed a protective and Xtoxm claimed and then you claimed, for all three of you to have one didn't seem possible which was why I had a hard time with you claiming. Clumsy has flipped scum, Xtoxm has flipped town, and I believe you will flip town if lynched. I know I'm not explaining that well but it's where I am right now.

VOTE: Froot I think this is scum and we need to lynch here. I don't see why DGB would come in and act so strangely if she wasn't trying to distract us from Froot.
In post 3033, Skybird wrote:
In post 3020, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3017, Dunnstral wrote:Mollie, if skybird flips town and you die I'll seriously reconsider Bins
I may have a theory as to why skybird is acting the way she is. it is why I wanted to have a discussion.

which I have yet to have from either of you.

so if you wonder why I am ignoring you this is why.

cos there is no discussion.
Why do you think I'm acting the way I am?

Dunn is flat out wrong btw. But I can call him town for it. There's no way scum locks on to one scum read and tries to push it when people aren't biting for multiple days. I've seen plenty of town players get locked onto another town and they are never able to look elsewhere.

I already said I think Mollie is town. And I've been town-reading Vedith since I replaced in.

I think we should lynch Froot and if she flips town, then we can lynch bins.
You guys like to talk about cog-dissonance a lot - look at THIS
This train of thought on Bins makes no sense

I started off by calling out FA for saying I was scum reading Vedith when I hadn't even read him at that point. It's actually a shame that IS jumped in the middle because I don't think FA ever responded to that. I'll check that later. He points out that he does see some town posts in my ISO, but prefers to think they are sick buses. He thinks that all three scum are buddying Mollie, except he is wrong on me.

Where has he looked at other people? I still think he's town, but he's got his head up his backside and he's going to lead you into a mislynch if you follow him. Instead ask me some questions and I will answer them.

I think we need to look at Mollie and Bins. Right now that's where I think the last scum is.
so

between bins and I

who do you think is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3130 (isolation #248) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3127, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3124, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3119, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3116, Infinity 324 wrote:I still think 2-shot rolecop + 1-shot BP + neighborizer + gifts vs. JoaT + daytalk is scumsided
How's that scum-sided? Looks around balanced to me?

And if you think that's scumsided you really think bins is just mafia joat and we don't have one?
That's if bins is scum, silly
oh whoops

still kind of makes sense though? If yopu think that's scumsided... it makes sense for bins to be town joat right?
I don't think it is scumsided.

see, this is where I want to lynch you now
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3133 (isolation #249) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3132, Dunnstral wrote:Like can we not quicklynch

I'm willing to hear out Bins and consider where you're coming from
okay

lets hear from bins
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3140 (isolation #250) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

jfc

I am not scum.

can we plz lynch scum now ktyvm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3141 (isolation #251) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3137, Bins wrote:I have like the last two posts in the neighbourhood too ok I'm not even dodging anymore
yeah so talk to me about that

with those 2 posts, why did you think that it wld be better to track infinity over the 2 pple you were sus over?

hhmmm...?

cos I mentioned those 2 posts like 2 rounds ago.

it has been Image

in response to my posts ever since.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3149 (isolation #252) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3147, Bins wrote:
In post 3141, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3137, Bins wrote:I have like the last two posts in the neighbourhood too ok I'm not even dodging anymore
yeah so talk to me about that

with those 2 posts, why did you think that it wld be better to track infinity over the 2 pple you were sus over?

hhmmm...?

cos I mentioned those 2 posts like 2 rounds ago.

it has been Image

in response to my posts ever since.
after DGB I was really sure infinity was her partner not froot

I keep saying this
*listening*

where did you say this
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3151 (isolation #253) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

wait

after dgb said WHAT

@ bins ^
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3152 (isolation #254) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3150, Infinity 324 wrote:Does anyone have any doubts on dunn at this point?
do you think scum are going to nk you?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3154 (isolation #255) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3153, Infinity 324 wrote:I...don't know? Me or dunn probs
why?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3209 (isolation #256) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

lets hear from skybird!!

I still think bins is scum tho
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3228 (isolation #257) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am not moving my vote.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3233 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3229, Infinity 324 wrote:Mollie what do you think about the night actions, do you think bins would've had to guess that me/Dunn were VTs?
I did in ff7. didn't you claim vt before she said she tracked you tho?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3235 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

well if she is the only scum speshul then she probably just figured it out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3237 (isolation #260) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I disagree.

*shrug*
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3238 (isolation #261) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

she is
lying
infinity.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3273 (isolation #262) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Jfc

Can we plz lynch bins now

she has lied and had a chance to resolve the game the night before but chose not to god lynch that thing
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3287 (isolation #263) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3286, Infinity 324 wrote:Mollie talk to me or we're lynching skybird.
I am talking to you. She is lying her claim is specious and except for protect of come here night actions don't make sense. And a 2 shot tracker and 1 protect do not seem like a JOAT to me.

I think she is lying. It really is that simple.

If you lynch skybird it will most likely be Dunn, me and bons, which will risk out wc, I skybird makes it to lylo you know she will get lynched.

Ffs, just trust me I haven't steered you wrong so far
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3291 (isolation #264) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3288, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3287, pirate mollie wrote:If you lynch skybird it will most likely be Dunn, me and bons, which will risk out wc
What does this mean? What is wc?
Win condition

Sorry phone posting at a bowling alley
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3294 (isolation #265) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3290, Infinity 324 wrote:The only night action that doesn't make much sense is the track on me. Some mods might think 2-shot track and 1-shot doc is a joat.

idk if bins is scum I feel like she deserves to win. I'm not seeing all that emotion as fake.
I do not think she deserves to win if scum.

And I guess there is no point in paying this game cos you seem to be like, "if skunked isn't scum then bind deserves to win" so no matter what we lose.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3296 (isolation #266) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3293, Infinity 324 wrote:My head hurts. I'll ISO skybird at some point and maybe do a d1/d2 VCA
The best case against sky is that both clumsy and yume had her as scum. That's it.

I don't even know why they am bothering
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3298 (isolation #267) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3295, Infinity 324 wrote:Bins is probably scum if skybird isn't

I'm just not seeing it.

Mollie if you want town to win work with me here
I am working with you. I mean if you have made up your mind then you have made up your mind. There isn't much I can do.

You are likely dead if bins is scum and we don't lynch her. I don't trust Dunn in lump with bins. If bins flips town sky is auto lynched tomorrow no matter who does.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3300 (isolation #268) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Lump=lylo

These auto corrects are funny
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3327 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3326, Bins wrote:Man the "it makes no sense for her to have tracked blank" = scum argument cause if I were scum I would you know not be dumb w my claim

also I literally said before night started that I thought DGB and Infinity were buddies so lmfao it was predictable
ya it came out of the blue and it made no sense then and it makes no sense especially when about 4 pple were telling you that he was obvs town which you agreed with until it no longer became convenient for you to do so.

@ cfj

I have repeated myself ad nausem. if you have any questions just ask me.

it is down to skybird/bins, dunn wants skybird and I want bins. they are both pretty scummier and I think bins is scummier, plus I don't trust dunn with bins in lylo if sky isn't scum. which is why i want bins first. skybird will be likely insta lynched in the next day round if bins is town, no matter who is left alive.

bins is the better option IMO.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3329 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

cfj

why don't you have a read on me?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3332 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3331, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3329, pirate mollie wrote:cfj

why don't you have a read on me?
Whoops...
why the "whoops"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3335 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3333, Dunnstral wrote:Thought I was getting in your way or something but I don't even know where you're going with this
I think he has played with dgb, and I am wondering if he cld possibly think that dgb and I are partners. I mean I replace in, hammer 1 partner and drive the lynch on another even pushing dgb over froot and my endgame was what exactly? through deductive reasoning I really shld be his strongest townread.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3346 (isolation #273) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3338, Bins wrote: sort of glad infinity was replaced that mollie townread was unhealthy
How the fuck is it an "unhealthy" read when you have him cleared as town ????

Good can we plz lynch this thing already
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3347 (isolation #274) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

*god
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3356 (isolation #275) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3351, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 3346, pirate mollie wrote:How the fuck is it an "unhealthy" read when you have him cleared as town ????

Good can we plz lynch this thing already
mollie, you're town, so is Bins. You two need to stop your vendetta against each other because it's going to cost us a mislynch if it continues, and I'm much more confident of winning with two mislynches than one. (Alternatively, mollie, you need to convince me of why I'm wrong on Bins so that I don't lose the game for us tomorrow.) If you're going to insist on sniping at each other rather than focusing on actually lynching actual scum, then I'm going to have to treat today as lylo (because we sure aren't going to have a chance tomorrow), which means that the game's likely to slow down rather than speed up.

Unexplained requests to lynch Bins are not something I'm going to take into account. If you're concerned about Bins self-contradicting and generally being all over the place, that pretty much has to be playstyle rather than an alignment test. (What reason would Bins have to act like this as scum? I know that "forgetting / not focusing on the implications of your fakeclaims" is a scumtell, but Bins has been very consistent in her claims over the course of the game.)
I have explained my scum as nauseam as I have said, as nauseam.

How about you explain the town motivation for lying. When it is not a gambit.

That way I can understand how you are not seeing this.

Cos it is pretty fucking pointless to go on repeating myself if you do read what I am saying or you don't what the word mean in the first place.

If you are town, you think bins and I are town then if sky flips town then by Poe you shld have Dunn as scum. This isn't hard.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3358 (isolation #276) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3357, callforjudgement wrote:As I said earlier, I believe that lynching Skybird and Dunnstral would be enough to get the win for town, and after a Skybird townflip I would try to lynch Dunnstral the day after.

The only lies I've seen from Bins are being vague about her role when claiming. That's fairly common from town power roles that are claiming unprompted. I'm not convinced that it's a
good
idea, but it's common and so I can believe it coming from town.
uh no. then you have some rereading to do. cos she has lied a
LOT

and don't try to minimize my scumread on her by saying it is a vendetta. I am scumreading her for doing scummy things.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3360 (isolation #277) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3359, Bins wrote:you can't even name a lie >.> Pls stop
you have lied about what has gone on in the hood.
you have lied about being conftown/
you have lied about being first on dgb (hint you weren't).

those are 3 off the top of my head O a, sure there are more, not to mention that you had a way to resolve at least half of the frrot/sky issue but you chose not too. you have yet to do a protown thing with your night action all game. you are trying alternately trying to paint me as scum and oh you don't want me in lylo cos of whatever I mean you have not single trajectory that has made sense the entire game. your play is opportunistic and manipulative and you need to be lynched.

end of story.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3361 (isolation #278) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oh yeah there is also implying that scum!dgb was trolling based off of meta but when asked about the whole scum!dgb bussing you went strangely silent despite both vedith (who died) and infinity calling you out on it. which you ignored.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3386 (isolation #279) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3367, callforjudgement wrote:Or to tl;dr: mollie's case on Bins was originally based on, and still is primarily based on, nightplay and claims. mollie's reasoning about how Bins should react as town, and about setup spec, comes to very different conclusions to mine. As a result, the fact that Bins is acting in a way very differently to what mollie expects doesn't imply scum, because we can't plausibly expect anyone to react the way that mollie seems to think Bins should.
this...isn't even remotely what I am saying.

I give up.

prod dodges from here on out.

I did like #3377 tho.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3395 (isolation #280) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: bins
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3401 (isolation #281) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3397, Dunnstral wrote:Without the vengeful kill I would have been voting pirate mollie here on the grounds that it can't be bins based of setup and her play

Either way I feel like I'd have to stretch to find reasons to vote, mollie is pretty town and bins has been pretty town

Bins can you comment on this: After the skybird flip I looked back at the vedith nightkill and noticed:
-They were going to vote you Bins - however, it's possibly a frame
-BOTH of you had reason to kill Vedith. The alternative would be to kill one of (infinity, Me). The reasoning here is that, say, mollie would have wanted infinity alive in lylo, and you'd have wanted me alive in lylo

Mollie would have been hard pushing your lynch as scum if she wanted a lylo of (infinity/Dunn, mollie, skybird) where if she's mafia she wins (not knowing of a vengeful mechanic)
wtf I had zero reason to kill vedith. I loved vedith he was gonna help me with bins.

thank god this game has a built in idiot proof mechanic to it cos I think you wld try to find some way for town to lose even tho you are town. bins has not been town, not ever since I replaced in. SHE IS LYING TO YOU AND SO FAR YOU HAVE BEEN LETTING HER GET AWAY WITH IT. SHE IS SCUM. SHE HAS BEEN SCUM FOR 3 GAME DAYS NOW, JUST WHENEVER SOME1 PUTS PRESSURE SHE ATE'S AND THEN YOU GUYS ARE LIKE NOPE SHE IS TOWN. STAHP THAT.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3410 (isolation #282) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

lol

town are gonna win this no matter what
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3424 (isolation #283) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

venge kill bins

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3493 (isolation #284) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whoops. sorry town :(

that was some smooth playing there dunn. /respect

cfj, I was listening to you, I wish you wld have kept talking.

@ bins

I really don't understood your play in the hood vs the thread, you said you said things that you really did not say, you wld say 1 thing in the hood and then say something entirely different in the game thread. you didn't answer vedith's or infinity's or my questions. I also didn't understand how you cld think that fa was anything other than town. and then you tried to cast shade on the player you just confirmed as town.

also you were deathtunneling too, it is kind of what kick started my own but it just seemed like you were playing to an audience. we just did a number on each other's heads this game. it happens.

sorry I vengekilled you and that we lost. I am not going to lie it felt good at the time tho :P

but I do regret not listening to infinity/cfj more
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3494 (isolation #285) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

thanks for the game president snow! <3
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3515 (isolation #286) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3514, hiplop wrote:mollie why didnt you listen to me when i said dunnstral was bussing clumsy
I saw that and did pursue that train of thinking for a while! sorry about that. :(

I was very much entrenched on a bad read.
whew!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”