Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #200) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

Any questions? This feels de ja vu. I made the first strike at making reads and I got attacked for it. D1 repeats =/
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #201) » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1241, lane0168 wrote:Ok I'm not doing this anymore. I need to know if there's even enough people considering a strand in Realeo. I don't know if it's just me but a lot of what he says honestly makes no sense to me. considering this is potentially last strand I'm not going to bother if there's no support for strand. That will be my kill spot though.

Consider me on Pere with pisskop
It doesn't make senses due to logic or due to language? Remember that I'm not a native speaker, so if something doesn't mix up--speak up.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #202) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:As I’ve said before while bussing in these sorts of reads lists isn’t impossible (Given they are just fluff with no voting or anything behind them) I don’t see scum working so hard to distance / bus each other given that they simply need a +1 Town net killed at Night to win.
It might be a gambit to make people less like to shoot within that threesome but that’s a pretty convoluted explanation at this point in time.
Quite the contrary, bussing is favorable.

I mean, given how easy town for town to fuk up, it gives scum an incentive to invest for long ball. There's a high chance of scum win due to town fuk up so why focus with slow term when you can do precautionary act for long term?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:48 am

Post by Realeo »

It might be a gambit to make people less like to shoot within that threesome but that’s a pretty convoluted explanation at this point in time.
Hold on a second, is this a scum slip an or occam razom at its extreme?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #204) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Realeo »

But if the strongman gets clipped, the other scum becomes the strongman. If the other scum is townier, it's ovah for town.

I am not a mason

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #205) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Realeo »

Wait, let me do the numbers.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #206) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Realeo »

This is why I kinda find it hard to believe that scum is not bussing.

I am expecting that if scum is 100% not-bussing, we will have 1 or 2 prime targets of "to be lynched" due to the push. The dynamic of the game says otherwise. This is actually quite a stable mood. No one is really being pushed. Lane wants me but that's it. Pisskop wants me but that's it. Do I miss something else?

But yes, you are mathematically correct, MOI.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #207) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:24 am

Post by Realeo »

*Pisskop wants PeregineV.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #208) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1246, Realeo wrote:
Hold on a second, is this a scum slip an or occam razom at its extreme?
This is still in play, btw.

I wouldn't be shocked if shos or kraska says this. That would be in character, although it will still raise a flag.

But MOI's is entirely shocking.

Let me try to explain this.

I have seen people make argument, followed by occam razor.
I think A and B are scum due to POE,
(argument)
but given the dynamic of A and B, it seems kinda impossible and a little bit too stratch.
(occam razor: he overrides the poe since the poee doesn't make senses.)
But I have never seen occam razor, followed by argument.
In post 1134, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I very much doubt there is significant bussing going on at this point as scum simply needs to a +1 net kill on Town over scum from here on out to win the game.
(occam razor)
70 posts later..
In post 1205, MagnaofIllusion wrote:First if Peregrine is scum you have a both Shaddow and Peregrine suspecting Infinity and Infinity also cross suspecting both of those.
(argument)
That is new for me. That is correct, extreme situations requires extreme call, but why prepare the extreme call in advance? If Godzilla attacks Tokyo, Shinzō Abe will definitely make extreme call, but do Shinzō Abe really prepare himself from Godzilla? Let alone Godzilla, they only start protecting themself from North Korea only after North Korea starts their missile trial.

Don't get me wrong, I have seen a lot of occam razor, followed by argument, but in Resistance
I don't think spy will propose another spy to create a mission with double spy. That's too risky.
In Resistance, this is more acceptable because spy also has an equilibrium to follow. But there is no exact equilibrium in mafia.
Spoiler: Little wager
Lane can't follow this post :P

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #209) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Realeo »

Occam Razor is all about compromising. What to compromise when there is nothing to compromise yet?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #210) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Realeo »

BTW, About lane. Why do you find my non-commital is a scum point? Being cautious is now not a thing?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #211) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1257, lane0168 wrote:Because you don't want to commit cause you know everyone you pressure for real is scum and you'll be wrong on all your scum reads. That's why you only have town reads, and when you scum read someone, you want to do everything to town read them
I pressure on shos like hell. When the towny attitute comes, I flip.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #212) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1258, lane0168 wrote:Why does any of this matter? You're not going to push it, just filling the thread with crap. And even if you do push it, you'll just end up flipping your read with little reason.

How would it be a scum slip? Explain that part
Do you play exclusively by your guts?

The scum slip is simple : I would not expect a town think like that. The only way (for MOI) to think like that is for MOI to think like that is he's extreme occam razor (skeptical) or scum who unconciously let out his scum mind.

Oh my God. Town is so fuked up. No need to bus.

Pisskop considered the chance of strongman wanting to be lynch. Why MOI not?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #213) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1257, lane0168 wrote:You haven't explained sufficiently why you had all those towny at the beginning of the day but then you had them at null. You said just like you try to see town in your scum reads (shos and pere) you try to see scum in your town reads. [*] So... You had them towny at beginning of day, but then half way through today you decided youd see if they were a little bit scummy? After they already flipped town? That makes no sense. It's your reads not lining up with what you had before.
Correct observation until the star.

Of course I try to see town in my scumreads and I also try to see scum in my townreads.

But my scumreads are getting stranded. Obviously I prioritize them first. But I don't abandon me trying to see scum in my townreads. For instance, I divert the topic two or three times about Vedith. I got feedback from Kuroi, I got feedback from Not_Chara. Why? Because I want to scumread my townread. But after that, it's over. Why? Because Vedith is not getting stranded.

Shos is in the spot light so I focus on him. He escaped, I go for the next player in the line, that will be peregineV. PeregineV didn't escape, but had he done, the next player in the line will be {vedith/kraska/nosferatu}

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #214) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Realeo »

Let me clarify this, first of all. Lane, MOI.

So what is your expectation of a "read" :?:

Yes, to get a read, I am not commital and I throw random theory. I confirm them and cross-check them. (ie. me with Pisskop. Those meta fuss at the beginning. That's how I get read. I may scumread Pisskop if I don't throw those "random" theory.)

But when I have a read, I am in in to tunnel it until I find otherwise. I went pages and pages both setup rebuttal and accusing shos. If those me attacking shos is random and non commital, I have no idea.

If you have problem with me throwing random idea, why complain now at D2? Why not at D1? I went 7 IRL days at D1 without attacking anyone. I made like 60+ posts during the first 7 days.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #215) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1263, MagnaofIllusion wrote:That Realeo is
trying
to somehow say this is a scum-slip says he’s stretching pretty badly to justify moving his so called “Town/Towny/ Townish” previously claimed (today’s) read on me to scum.
Trying? Are you exagerating? I gave you the benefit of doubt of assuming you are extreme Occam.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #216) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Realeo »

If am really trying, I will go all out like I did at shos.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #217) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Because in Day 2 which is not cluttered with tons of "let's set-up break" posts filling the thread the manner in which you constantly self-contradict and try to explain away why "reads aren't really reads" looks like scum scrambling after being called out for having no solid trajectory to how said reads changed / developed.
That is correct in a normal situation. However, I already said that PeregineV alive made be anxious because I am afraid I am wrong. Obviously, I will start from zero, eh?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #218) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Really the kicker for me is you are still waffling between calling me scum (for a scum-slip which makes absolutely no sense) and appealing to me in a manner that says "MoI is Town" depending on the post.
Because I'm letting you to defend yourself?

Let's get back to my clash between Realeo v Pisskop. I asked why he scumread me and I tell him why I scumread him. He tell that it's his meta and it checks out. He defends himself.

I'm offering you the same chance.

But do I have to be explicit 100% all the time?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #219) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1272, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1264, Realeo wrote:If you have problem with me throwing random idea, why complain now at D2? Why not at D1? I went 7 IRL days at D1 without attacking anyone. I made like 60+ posts during the first 7 days.
Why do you ask this? Your whole deal is scum reading your town reads, and town reading your scum reads. Why would you not know why people would reevaluate? After 7 dead towns? Do you wonder why other people would also reevaluate? Do you think you're the only one that can do that?
No. That is not the context.

The context is if random is scummy aa fuck, why not townread me D1?

It haa been clarified so that topic is done.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #220) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1299, lane0168 wrote:Lowest number wins (loses)
Omg. You are genius.

With 3 scums out of 5 non masons, obviously scum cant manipulate the number to avoid scum strand.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #221) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1304, lane0168 wrote:Umm hello. You have to strand people by a majority. You act like scum can't manipulate a regular lynch. You want to do it the old fashioned way? Be my guest.
Yes, that's what I am saying.

I rebuttaled shos' plan. As a result, we go back to classic "shoot as we want". Same standard here.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #222) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

Expect D2 read from me at Monday. With masons on the table, I can start association read.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Realeo »

Apparently, even if the topic of the conversation is not setup spec, the way of how the dynamic works is contra plan v pro plan and prop plan v abstain.

Pro plan : PereV
Contra plan : MOI, Shadow, pisskop, Realeo
Abstain : lane, Vedith

The abstain pretty much doesn't talk with each other and the contra plan pretty much doesn't talk with each other. Not enough dynamic to pull a association just from skimming

There is, however, that caught my attention.

At the beginning of the game, Shadow quite defended lane and explicitly said that he townreaded lane.
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:I'm actually currently townreading lane based on his actions around voting me. He had a reason to vote me, and upon actually looking into it realized that reason was incorrect, and so unvoted me. IMO, scum could have either dropped it unless pushed by more players (I think Nos was the only one to call him out), or at least left his vote on me for the other reason lane had listed (me not posting except to say I'd be back).
I see no flaw in the logic. However.
In post 1084, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1081, PeregrineV wrote:Your 3 choices for scum?
At this point MoI, Infinity, and lane.
Did you scumread lane at the end of the game, or like my case, towny but null, when the death people are removed, he is at the bottom of the list?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #224) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Realeo »

lane is her townread, that's why I picked up that.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #225) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1314, lane0168 wrote:Did you see what happened with shoot as we want I might add? It was terrible.

And this has nothing to do with shooting. You just make your three choices, scum can't hide, like you're trying to do now, and we all strand
1. It is terrible. I acknowledged that back in D1. I kept saying the word
naive
. The reason I reject shos' because it is worse. We got ourself LYLO, it maybe game over in D2 especially if we screw up the line up. I am not going to talk about how you can screw up shos', especialy since you can browse my ISO about the explanation of 'screwing up the line up'.

2. You say that the player with least total win (loses), eh? Can I safely assume this means a strand (what else is a win(lose) mean?) Scum can force a 1. 2. 1. to make sure the town stranded.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #226) » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1316, lane0168 wrote:It depends on town being right the same way any other regular lynch does.

It also shows where people are at. With their reads, scum have to put in scum, and hopefully town put in scum. Why are you afraid of putting out reads?

If we don't have a consensus at the end of it, it's not like anyone is forced to lynch the loser. It can change. But I'm not surprised you're refusing to give reads
Ah, so that's what you mean. I was assuming that it's another great scheme. My mind went "Oh not again."

We're cool at that topic.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #227) » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1319, lane0168 wrote:Did I miss something? Is this game canceled?
I happen to be unavaliable during weekend (hence why I promised reads on Monday) and I'm hoping for Shadow's response.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #228) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Realeo »

Isn't the mason peregineV and pisskop?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #229) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1292, lane0168 wrote:Ok so you and pk are masons. Good talk
In post 1293, pisskop wrote:Now that thats done, can we move on?
In post 1294, lane0168 wrote:I hope so. That was way too difficult and unnecessary
In post 1297, PeregrineV wrote:*le sigh*
In post 1298, lane0168 wrote:All that for a sigh. What honestly was the point of all that? How fucking frustrating.
Don't worry MOI, you're not alone.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (isolation #230) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Realeo »

The only person can CC now is Shadow. Mason can't be alone so I feel safe with the current
confusing
status quo.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #231) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1349, Infinity 324 wrote:Why would it hurt town to be as clear as possible
+1

Next time you two become masons, please make it painless.

Ugh..Vedith..Why you replaces out?

lane, I noticed that I made wrong observation against you. You didn't quite go broad. Well, you did as we're approaching the end of D1. At the beginning, you pretty much tunnel at {kraska,Realeo}. You don't have any other scum suspects early in D1?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #232) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Realeo »

I just isoed you... I can't see your scum motivation, but having trouble understanding your town mechanism.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #233) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Realeo »

OK. Moi, infinity, which of you is the strongman?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (isolation #234) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Realeo »

Based on lane and shadow's interaction at D1, I have concluded that both of them can't be in the same team. Now, I need to dodge the strongman. My feeling is that both strongman and town is in {lane,Shadow}, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (isolation #235) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:19 am

Post by Realeo »

Har. Har.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #236) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Realeo »

Here's the logic.

lane fos shadows' for his logic.
lane acknowledge logic error
Shadow acknowledges lane' action and defend it when being questioned by kraska.

And this happen quite early part of the game.

Why would scum do that?

a) It has no positive effect. It's done early in day 1. You want to gambit to make yourself looks nice? Do it at the end of day 1. Classic Mafia 101.

b) If they're scum trying to seem 'rational', when one of them flips scum, it will seem bad. There is a better way to seem "town scumhunting" without the association. If I were scum!shadow, I will press on the issue at scum!lane "how come do you think like that? Are you an opportunistic scum who misstep?", enter a page of exchange, end it with "ok ok". You seems like town who is trying without the association. In fact, if either of them flip scum, the other seems townier because "why would scum bus at that point? Too early!"

As a result, I believe there is one town in {lane,shadow}, so the remaining scum is in {MOI,infinity}

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1360, Infinity 324 wrote:What?

First of all scumbuddy interactions don't change much based on the timing of them; they're mainly for when people look back after someone has already flipped scum.

I think what happened was that lane pushed on shadow to make it look like he was scumhunting and to group shadow with the townies he was pushing. He turned out to be wrong, and shadow didn't want to call attention to the fact that it was suspicious/he didn't think he needed to.
1. I disagree. I find it that mafia get manipulative in their reaction as time goes on. "Time around RVS" is when you get "pure" reaction. As game progress, it will be harder to differ buddying, scum butting each other, or town cross-checking. Remember that (from time stamp) that this exchange is around ~ 2 days from game start.

2. It will be easier to just ignore lane altogether insteaf of defending it. Lane got his hand dirty. Why Shadow has to join the dirty club?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #238) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Realeo »

Rabble..Rabble. Uh....Ah...Ah. Uh uh Uh ah.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #239) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1372, Infinity 324 wrote:1. Never seen the phenomenon you talk about here.

2. Honestly I don't think it was that scummy of a push, so I think it was fine to defend it. Don't you?
1. So it doesn't happen in mafiascum.net? It happens a lot in my playing group. At the beginning, people are chillin' out. As game progress, bussing and buddying at its maximum. You can't really pick up true intention except on early phase.

2. If shadow is town? Sure. If shadow!scum and lane!scum, easier to just ignore it.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #240) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1376, PeregrineV wrote:Leaning towards stranding lane.

I don't think he is strongman, but I also can't rule him out as town.

@Lane-
your thoughts on being stranded?
You idiot. Lane is either town or strongman.

MOI's play at D1 rules himself out of the strongman list.

If Vedith is strongman, than the question is why infinity starts to scumhunt at D2? Infinity can capitalize on the mysterius aura of Vedith at D1 to get himself stranded as strongman.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #241) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Realeo »

A strongman strand actually helps scum. If all 3 scum shoots, they have higher chance of winning with strongman strand since mason has easier time (50%) to misshoot in the 4 unstranded.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #242) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Realeo »

Remember that if all 3 scum shoots, scum wins even with only 1 misfire from town.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #243) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1378, Infinity 324 wrote:2. If it isn't suspicious, why not defend your partner there?
You can let him defend himself!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #244) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1385, Infinity 324 wrote:Someone's gonna shoot the stranded, lol

PEdit: ok, why does it make a huge difference?
1. Oh really? If this is D1, hell ya! Masons definitely will use their killing power to hunt barricading scum. You really think that the remaining two will shot the stranded? How do you coordinate it?

2. Because shadow has to be mindful with association guilty if any of them flips.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #245) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Realeo »

Wee! MOI just made a wall of post! Wee!

It's funny how you go how deep into the analysis, but make very generic scum hunting conclusion. Lane has done better with less, to be fair.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #246) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Realeo »

1. You are underestimating the chance. The chance nobody shoots him is (3/4)^2 = 9/16 . That is more than 50%

2. In a normal game, that is a valid argument. However, given the fact that everyone has a vigilante shot in this game, which makes the outcome of the game extremly radical and swingy, the correct play is to play it safe.

I will adress what's wrong with MOI's wall of post tommorow. Almost 11 pm in my country.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #247) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1393, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1389, Realeo wrote:I will adress what's wrong with MOI's wall of post tommorow. Almost 11 pm in my country.
If you are expecting me to care personally don't bother.

If you want to convince the Masons knock yourself out.
Actually, no. I am expecting people to either pressure me or either defend you to get another connection. I have shadow not with lane. I need more.

The fact that nobody bothers flusters me.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #248) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1390, PeregrineV wrote:Does this mean you think infinity IS the strongman, Realeo?
You ain't reading, are you? I said both town and strongman is in {lane,shadow}. I'm trying to figure out which is which. I need to lock down the answer.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #249) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: Infinity

Contact me if anyone want to vote MOI.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #250) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

So I am having trouble.

Assume that my lane not with shadow combo is right.

That dictates

{lane,infinity,MOI} or {shadow,infinity,MOI}

but that would imply some serious one-way bussing. Cross-bussing? Normal. One-way bussing? What is the scum motivation?

@Masons:
I'm not commital anymore. Can you nominate the second goon? If I think the second goon is worse, I will sheep lane. If you want town to sheep you, you need to tell your thinking process.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #251) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1432, MagnaofIllusion wrote:but you haven't done anything in thread to show me why I shouldn't vote who I know to absolutely not be the Strongman and overwhelming likely to be scum to play "Follow the Masons"
MOI is right in this case. Feedback/rebuttal is important in this case.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #252) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

I don't know. MOI has been attacking everyone (except me) but (except infinity) no one really moves on. Lane still votes me and Shadow still votes infinity without trying to guess the whole scum team but wouldn't budge at MOI's attack.

I can't translate if this scum ignoring town or just town tunnel vision.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (isolation #253) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Realeo »

Something is really wrong with MOI. Expect me to reread MOI's iso in 24 hours.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #254) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

VOTE: lane

I realized that I fail to solve infinity/MOI

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #255) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

It seems awkward for a one-way bussing. "I am having no problem being bussed when the only thing we need is town being bussed. Shit, I got stranded. I should have defend myself to make them lost track."

UNVOTE:

Better not rush things.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #256) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Realeo »

I feel like everyone is rebuttaling my argument but nobody rebuttals MOI?

Why? Is it because MOI is scum that scum didn't need to rebuttal? The fact that MOI lands on a correct analysis that I am town means it's a very dangerous situation if MOI is town. The moment I townread MOI, it's a locked game for scum if MOI is town.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #257) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

TL:DR; If MOI is town, why scum didn't saw him as a threat?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #258) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

Wait. WTF. I am dumb. By my logic, that implies MOI is scum.

VOTE: MOI

Still waiting for mason's explanation.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #259) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Masons, how come MOI can be strongman? I really need help here.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #260) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

Wait...

UNVOTE:

It is True that no one really challenges MOI, but so does infinity. No one also challenge Shadow townreading me...

Lane, can you be town this altogether?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #261) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

I mean, if town!lane scumreads town!Realeo, there's no need to try for scum, which explains the lack of conflict.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #262) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1456, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The trouble you are having is that Lane / Shaddow not being partners isn’t really grounded in anything tangible I can see. If you have anything that clearly spells it out I’d suggest restating it because I don’t see that pairing as non-viable at all.
No. No. No.

I was assuming that my Lane / Shadow is correct to refute my own arguments. Go reread.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #263) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1455, Persivul wrote:
Votecount 2.11

shaddow (2) - magna, lane
infinity (1) - shaddow
lane (2) - peregrine, pisskop
magna (1) - infinity

Not voting (1) - realeo

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to strand.

(expired on 2016-09-26 18:30:00) remain until day end

What a wagon. So who is being stranded? Shadow or lane?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #264) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Realeo »

But I voted lane to L-1 and unvoted later. That's where I got convulted.

And about confusing arguments? Which one? The lane/shadow or the threat? I think given my flip-flop, it should be obvious that I'm leaving the lane/shadow.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #265) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Realeo »

Actually scratch this - the unwillingness for scum to bus Lane make me think he is the other Goon. Because if he was Town with both Masons parked on him like it was a premium valet spot Downtown you would think scum would be all over stranding him. But no-one wants to go there.

But no-one wants to go there.

Hmmmm ... need to rethink my stance on not moving my vote ...
This is the same logic that makes me townread lane to be honest. He was scumreading me and declared that he will flip to me in an instant. People rebuttals me, people rebuttals moi but no one really refutes lane (There is a small exchange between infinity-butlane and that's it) . Is this because he is town in misdirection (ie. town!lane scumreading town!Realeo) so scum doesn't bother with him.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #266) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Realeo »

I am more comfortable with infinity lynch, but it seems no one wants to strand him.

VOTE: Shadow

If there is any desire to strand Infinity, please contact me.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #267) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Realeo »

@Shadow: If we vote infinity together, we can force a 2-2-2? It doesn't really help to prevent a strand I guess?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #268) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Realeo »

People, why you have to rush a strand? I have to double-check to see if my post (#1489) was lost in internet.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #269) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1535, shaddowez wrote:Actually figured out realeo was scum when he suggested 2v2v2 workout unvoting me, but was too late at that point
I was uneasy about unvoting because I don't understand the mechanism of tie.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #270) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

To be fair, if Shadow and PeregineV claimed mason, you may just owned us. I don't know if the mafia thread is released already, but you will see that we're scared as hell if the mason is {peregineV,Shadow} that's like, worst case scenario for us.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #271) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1549, kraska77 wrote:X_X
I'm going to pretend this game never happened
Also I need to stop quickly writing off players like reelo as insane town
I have been there to be fair.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #272) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Realeo »

Why the hell the dead thread scumreads PK? From my fabricated reads, my townread on pisskop is potentially the only town read that I genuinely townread?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #273) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 21, kraska77 wrote:I bet this was a case of scum manipulating town by being the loudest. If we followed pv's plan there would have at most been 3 town dead and that's only if all 3 happened to be shooters

So Moi, lane, pk is my guess
Under shos' plan, that will be 6 town deaths since shos aligned me being shot by Vedith.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #274) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Realeo »

The masons are so fuckingly exacta with their read.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #275) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 1562, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1560, Realeo wrote:
In post 21, kraska77 wrote:I bet this was a case of scum manipulating town by being the loudest. If we followed pv's plan there would have at most been 3 town dead and that's only if all 3 happened to be shooters

So Moi, lane, pk is my guess
Under shos' plan, that will be 6 town deaths since shos aligned me being shot by Vedith.
:roll: :roll:
Where the hell did you get that number from?
Since Vedith and I are aligned, I and Vedith can shoot a pair. Reverse it, 4 death. You are going to strand the stranded. 6 deaths.

It's only a matter of 6 deaths in 3 days or 6 deaths in 1 day. Take your pick.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #276) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

Would the mason agrees that no-gambiting is the best play? Because I do.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #277) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1632, Persivul wrote:Just saw that the Micro queue needs mods. Suggestions for doing this as a micro? Just do 7:2 and keep everything the same?
I think that's a good idea?

I really want to join the Micro queue, but midterm is in 4 weeks. Not confindent with my schedule.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #278) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Realeo »

In post 1648, Persivul wrote:I decided to go with another idea - NFL mafia. Everyone randomly gets an NFL team. The team that does best, and the team that does worst, each get to choose a 1X PR from a list. Each PR can only be taken once. Should be fun!

I'll do a micro run of Purge later.
How do you define 'does best' and 'does worst'. Why mafia? How about Mish Mash?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”