Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Jaack »

PUPPER looks like a game mechanic playerslot to me. The player isn't on the sign-up list and there is one more player thanone would expect in a mini. Also the account only has one post in the test post thread

Lynching it might not be the worst idea just to figure out what it is, but at the same time I'd rather lynch scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klingoncelt

Bringing up a pl on a 'lurker' this early is lame. I mean, literally no one ever policy lynches in the wee pages of D1, but it's lame even for a policy lynch suggestion.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Jaack »

Eh he suggests a policy lynch but doesn't vote for it either. There some inconsistent logic in there.
It's not much but its better than RVS.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Jaack »

I have no preferences based on the playerlist, so kling is cool.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 62, Klingoncelt wrote: She.

I'm a "she." Always have been.

Anyway, at least I got a bit of discussion started, if this game goes any slower it'll start moving backwards.
In post 63, Klingoncelt wrote: I am wondering if Jaack's interest in my mislynch has to do with my RVS vote on him.

I bet it does.
I truly appoligze for the pronoun confusion.

That being said, I'm not feeling anymore comfortable with these responses.
While you're right that getting discussion started is a good thing, I don't necessarily see that as the intention behind your post that I took issue with. And even if that was the intention, you've done little to continue on this discussion.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't notice your RVS vote on me prior to my vote, but I would have voted if you had been voting for anyone else.

I'm not concerned one bit about an RVS vote, and the fact that you are implying that I am without responding adequately to the content of my posts looks rather scummy to me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 77, Vedith wrote:Jaack... You scum?
*Checking role PM*

Naaah
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 141, KuroiXHF wrote:Eh, I'm not liking this bandwagon on the puppy.

We can do better.
Agreed. PUPPER votes are lazy and don't accomplish anything.

Don't like that drealmerz went from voting the mod to voting for the pooch - that's two seperate votes for non-entities.
Also don't like that Kling unvoted me to vote PUPPER while continuing to throw shade my way in .
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Jaack »

Hikari is probtown.

I'm not sure what to make of gamma. His scumreads on PUPPER and dreal in don't make all that much sense in conjunction. He says he's scumreading dreal for voting no lynch, but dreal has significantly more content than that, and most of it is pushing to lynch Gamma's other scumread, PUPPER.

This feels strange to me, but I can't come up with a scum motivation for doing it.

I think I'll stick with my kling vote for the time being.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Jaack »

Based on PUPPER's posting history (specifically the lack of /in-ing to the game), it's pretty clear that it he isn't a standard play, and is some sort of game mechanic player thing, likely controlled by the mod, but possibly by another player

We have no way of knowing what exactly PUPPER is, at least right now. Maybe the best choice is to lynch it, I don't know. But there's not much to be said more about the dog, and it's a waste of time to focus 100% of our efforts on it.

In more important news...

My feeling is that the hikari/Vedith stuff is TvT. The question of McMenno's vote looks more like an honest misunderstanding than anything else.

Drealmerz isn't doing anything to make me townread him. He's occasionally done some game-relevant things, but the vast majority of his content has been oriented towards lynching the mod or PUPPER. A few times he says he could be willing to vote a real player but prefers to lynch something weird because the game is bastard. My gut reaction says scum, but my brain says that town is fully capable of such behavoir.

For now I continue to be fine with the Kling vote. A lot of her responses to legitimate questions or comments are deflect-y.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Jaack »

Eh, let's see where this wagon goes

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GammaEmerald
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Jaack »

Nah, I think Kuroi's frustrastion with drealmerz is real. I'm townleaning on Kuroi irhgt now, but I'd like to see a little more.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 307, mhsmith0 wrote:OTOH Hiraki is a pretty solid town read of mine, so I'll let him re-sell the Gamma case if he wants. Jaack seems to be bandwagoning, not sure how strongly he believes in it, and something tells me I'm not going to hear a tremendous amount from PUPPER on the subject :lol:
I'm not super strong on gamma at all but he's on the scumside of things for me right now and I'd much rather people talk about that then more about PUPPER.

But I do see a few posts from Gamma that feel more like someone fake scumhunting than really scum hunting. in particular looks more like a diversion than a real question.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Jaack »

Eh I was hoping this gamma train might go somewhere, but it doesn't feel like it has much traction. Year, he's at L-2 but only two of the other people on the wagon (Hikari and Coug) have enough content where their pressure feels real.

Meanwhile kling is now pursuing low content posters. Which is to say, lazy scum pushing things that won't bite. Or in the case of PUPPER, will only bite not push back.

I'm not exactly happy with Gamma's play, but my scumread isn't strong enough to hang out there for now. Wake me up when there's more interesting action there.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KlingonCelt

As for other people...

Hikari and Vedith scrapping is still town v town.
McMenno looks useless enough where I'm not going to argue against a lynch, but I'm not super feeling scum there. If we're going to wagon a low content person, Alpaca looks slightly scummier to me (A lot of his posts are equally timewastey as McMenno but it looks more like he's trying to act town). Drone is also in this category, as would be snarky if not for replacement magic.
I'm inclined to call Kuroi town but I fully admit I can't come up with a hard reason for it.
mhsmith is a town lean as when he is posting game related stuff it actually looks like someone trying to work stuff out. I also think is something unlikely to come from scum.
StrangerCoug is present, but I'm not getting a strong feeling either way with him. Nothing in his posts strikes me as outright scummy but there's nothing there that looks impossible from scum.
PUPPER is a dog.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 443, PUPPER wrote:
In post 442, Jaack wrote:PUPPER is a dog.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 458, Klingoncelt wrote: ^ ^ ^ This is what a Scum post looks like, class.
Only if you are taking Mafia classes at University of Phoenix.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 467, Drone wrote:Don't like the "Hikari vs Vedith is town vs town".

It seems like he's overlooking their interactions out of laziness or somethin.
Now it's true that there was unnecessary antagonism, but every bit of information must be processed.

Unless Jaack will confirm he'd refuse a lynch on either of them, I'd go ahead and say he's avoiding commitment to sort and solve the game.
I'll say I wouldn't want lynch either one of them today, which, you know, is what you don't want to do when you are townreading people.

Circumstances change but it'd take a hell of a case for me to lynch Hikari, and an incredibly solid one to lynch Vedith.

As for Gamma and McMenno, if you've been reading you'd notice I was already on the Gamma wagon. As for McMenno, he hasn't done anything notable enough to rule him out as a choice.

I honestly have no clue why you want me to re-affirm my reads when you haven't really put yours out there. What were you expecting to get?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Jaack »

I think relynching McMenno is a not good idea. His claim yesterday combined with his general play is making me lean Jester there as opposed to survivor as he claims.

I guess survivor is possible but I'd rather lynch real scum as opposed to cheesy boring 3p things.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Jaack »

So McMenno is cult? Okay I guess we can lynch that.

VOTE: McMenno

L-1
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Jaack »

Alright, I think it's time I claim.

My role PM says I am a Compulsive Vig, but neither of my targets have died. I've instead received that player's alignment. D1 I 'shot' McMenno and got a Jester result, D2 I 'shot' Vedith and got a Mafia result.

VOTE: Vedith
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Jaack »

Nopity-nope-nope, wer'e lynching acutally dangerous scum today.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Jaack »

Just because you're getting cult results doesn't mean you can't be scum too.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Jaack »

I figured McMenno was going to get lynched anyway, and I would at least be able to confirm that I was in fact a cop and not a vig (although his claim D1 made it fairly obvious).

But now that I have useful results, I'd rather lynch that.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Jaack »

Hey people who aren't voting confscum Vedith

You should be doing that
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #24) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:What if Jaack is an Insane Cop?
Also, doesn't Cop only return "Mafia" or "Town"?
Jaack please answer this.
My role PM says I am a Compulsive Vig, but instead of killing things I am getting investigative results. I thinks that's fairly bastard as is.

N1 I got a Jester result when I tried to shoot McMenno (you know, the obvious vig shot). I think his play makes sense with this role.
N2 I got a Mafia result when I targeted Vedith.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Jaack »

I have no clue why people are assuming I'm insane, which is a pretty funny statement out of context now that I'm thinking about it but whatever.

My first result is that McMenno is a jester. The insane version of this I guess is survivor. But why would McMenno as a survivor claim survivor when he was about to get lynched? That's about the easiest way to get lynched ever. Jester makes considerable more sense there.

And then Vedith as mafia. He claims he has cult results. Okay, but we haven't actually seen the results of that since none of his targets have actually flipped. And with two different cult results, he's now going after the one who seems rather lynchproof in McMenno as opposed to Hiraki, who he also claims is cult. He's trying to get us to lynch McMenno yet again, let another townie take the lynch. Obvscum guys.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Jaack »

Yes?

I'm mostly just waiting on y'all to vote confscum Vedith. Any time would suffice with me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 795, Aristophanes wrote: I'll pass. Thanks for the offer though!

Why do you consider him confscum again?I still don't get it.

1. My results highly suggest he is.
2. There's no reason for town with the info he is claiming to be pushing McMenno exclusively over Hiraki.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Jaack »

We're not lynching Gamma because a troll player growled at him. In fact we're not lynching Gamma at all.

I have results that say McMenno is jester. Vedith has results that say he is cult. McMenno claims he is Survivor. There is no way that this makes sense unless someone is lying.

Lynch McMenno is probably a waste at this point. So it's between me and Vedith. Prefereably Vedith.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 904, drealmerz7 wrote:yes it makes sense because one of you is paranoid and one is insane

that doesn't mean either of you have to die

PUPPER was NOT a troll player, how do you figure that?! he responded to stuff intelligibly even, which is more than I can say for a lot of the playerbase here
Do you have any evidence of any of this except that you want it all to be true?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Jaack »

Uhhh the fact that despite claiming to have a cult result on Hiraki, Vedith has solely pushed McMenno (who no one else wants to lynch again) and now is open to your lynch.

Vedith seems to have full trust in his McMenno result, so there's no reason why he shouldn't be interested in Hiraki either, especially to the point that he's willing to lynch outside his guilties.

I can see someone putting faith in their results. I can see someone taking their results with a grain of salt. What I don't get is someone selectively chosing which results to believe. Especially when trusting those results will most likely result in more dead town.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Jaack »

That works with me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Jaack »

Eh since it looks like we're just gonna role the dice with Vedith and me tomorrow, drealmer is probably the next best option.

He seems overly willing to cast doubt on literally everything except for PUPPER growling at Gamma, which is not exactly overwhelming evidence.

VOTE: dreamerz7
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 963, Hiraki wrote:why are you not confident to do Vedith today? don't you literally have a cult/scum/im not checking result on him?????????????????????????????????????
I'd love to lynch vedith, but that doesn't seem to be happening today and we at least have a plan to try and figure out if there is bastardry in our results by targeting the same person.

Also dreal is a scumbag.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 979, Hiraki wrote:i would really really really rather gamma or yourself

can you give me something better to chew on than the case being "dreal is being weird"?
dreal is being useless?
dreal's unwavering belief in PUPPER defies all logic?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Jaack »

Okay so I targeted KlingonCelt, but I got redirected to Alpaca and got a Cult result soooo....

I don't think I can be insane if I'm getting a cult result. There is no opposite of cult.

There for Alpaca is cult, and by extension, Gamma probably is as well.

Oh yeah, and Vedith is still mafia.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 998, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm not Cult. At least not according to my RolePM.

The Cult Leader is dead, so there should be no new recruits. The question is how many were Cult at Night 2?

Oh, yeah, and someone tried to kill me last Night. Was it you, Vedith?
Since I'm technically a vig and not a cop and I targeted you, the result you're getting is probably from me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1064, Klingoncelt wrote:
Jaack
- This is important - Target me again tonight.

Whoever blocked the kill
- Target me (or Jaack, or whoever it was) again tonight.

I think I almost have something figured out.
Okay....

But who are we lynching?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 1081, Klingoncelt wrote:Jaack, you aren't an Investigating Vig, you're Scum that had your kill blocked last night.
Who blocked me then?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Jaack »

Actually on second though, don't answer that. We don't want to give scum too much information.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Jaack »

VOTE: Drone

I have a feeling that he's the one who redirected me.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Jaack »

No hammer, but this is:
VOTE: Jaack

Sorry y'all. I'm the Jester.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Jaack »

To be nice to town I'll tell them what I know.

I was a town compulsive vig, targeted McMenno night 1 and turned into a jester, so I'm guessing I'm some sort of self recruiter?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Jaack »

All my subsequent targets did nothing. (I tried just in case)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”