Mini 1849 : DotA Mafia [R2 - SD] Game Over?!!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Mini 1849 : DotA Mafia [R2 - SD] Game Over?!!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Pride of the drow!

Welcome To The

DOTA Mafia
[Round 2]

Back-Up Mod:
KuroiKHF
Special Thanks To:
Whoever helped in designing this <3

Playerlist: [10 Players]

1. Formerfish
Nahdia Radical Rat

2. Fire Assassin
3. Dunnstral
MathBlade Sickofit1138

4. Jaeread
Vedith TwiszTed
Frizzy Cola

5. Titus
Lady Lambdadelta

6. mykonian
Creature

7. BRantz *
8. Vaxkiller
9. Leonshade
10. xSoniaNevermindx
rb

*= prods

Spoiler: Endgamed (2/10)
JaeRead ; Dire Faceless Void

Dunstral ; Dire Vengeful Spirit
[/spoiler]

Spoiler: Dead
Vaxkiller ; Radiant Riki
, got lynched day 1

Fire Assassin ; Dire Crystal Maiden
, was killed night 1

BRantz ; Dire Enchantress
, got lynched day 2

Leonshade ; Radiant Luna
, got lynched day 3

xSoniaNevermindx ; Radiant Templar Assassin
, was killed night 5

Titus ; Dire Windranger
, got lynched day 6

mykonian ; Radiant Rubick
, was killed night 6

Formerfish ; Radiant Lina
, got lynched day 7

* Dire clan initial chat is permanently removed from Mafia scum when they were migrating the site to new server. There is nothing I can do about it :(

Spoiler: Important Links/Events
Game Picking method was determined. Picking phase started.
Day 1 started.
xSoniaNevermindx replaced rb.
An Announcement
VC 1.1 - VC 1.2 - VC 1.3 - VC 1.4 - VC 1.5 - VC 1.6 - VC 1.7 - VC 1.8 - VC 1.9
TwiszTed replaced Frizzy Cola
VC 1.9 - VC 1.10
KuroiXHF Took over the game moderation responsibilities.
Vaxkiller got lynched. Twilight 1 started.
Night 1 started.
Fire Assassin was killed. Day 2 started.
VC 2.1 - VC 2.2
Vedith replaced Twiszted.
VC 2.3 - VC 2.4 - VC 2.5 - VC 2.6 - VC 2.7 - VC 2.8 - VC 2.9 - VC 2.10 - VC 2.11 - VC 2.12 - VC 2.13 - VC 2.14 - VC 2.15
Brantz got lynched.
MathBlade Replaced Sickofit1138. Twilight 2 started.
Night 2 started.
No one died. Day 3 started.
VC 3.1
Frozen Angel Took back the game moderation responsibilities.
VC 3.2
Announcement
VC 3.3 - VC 3.4 - VC 3.5
Nahdia replaced Radical Rat.
VC 3.6
Jaread replaced Vedith. Dunnstral replaced MathBlade.
VC 3.7 - VC 3.8 - VC 3.9 - VC 3.10
Titus replaced Lady Lambdadelta.
VC 3.11 - VC 3.12 - VC 3.13 - VC 3.14 - VC 3.15 - VC 3.16 - VC 3.17 - VC 3.18 - VC 3.19 - VC 3.20 - VC 3.21
Leonshade was lynched. Night 3 started.
VC 4.1 - VC 4.2 - VC 4.3 - VC 4.4
Formerfish replaced Nahdia.
VC 4.5 - VC 4.6 - VC 4.7
No lynch happened. Night 4 started.
mykonian replaced Creature.
No one died. Day 5 started.
VC 5.1
No lynch happened. Night 5 started.
xSoniaNevermindx died. Day 6 started.
VC 6.1 - VC 6.2
Titus was lynched. Twilight 6 started.
Titus flipped. Night 6 started.
mykonian died. Day 7 started.
VC 7.1
FormerFish was lynched. Game over.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:59 am, edited 52 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

All Site Rules apply at all times.

General Rules:

1. Do not use my color,
Blue Violet (#8A2BE2)

2. If you believe a mod error has been made or you disagree with any action I took, please PM me immediately.
3. Please bold all questions or requests to the Mod.
3.1. I won't answer any questions about other player's role.
3.2. I will answer the private questions privately and the public ones publicly.
3.3. If you have any questions about your role pm , please ask them privately.
3.4. I will use the questions to understand what parts of the setup needs clarifications for next runs.
4. After your death, you may post one contentless “Bah” post.
5. You may not quote private communication of any kind, including (real or fabricated) Moderator-supplied information. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.1. You may not quote private topic or other out-of-game discussion (such as Hydra chats) in the public game thread, regardless of if the quotes are real or fabricated. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
5.2. You can always copy and paste the full content of your own posts (outside of moderator communication) so long as it does not contain any links to where it came from or any timestamps or labels.
5.3. You may only ever paraphrase posts by other players and this is also subject to the same link/timestamp restriction.
6. Do not talk about this game anywhere else unless I have specified it is permitted such as in a private topic. This includes messaging other players.
Do not discuss the ongoing games.

8. Do not play against the spirit of the rules or of the game. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
9. No invisible/small/encrypted text allowed.
10. This ruleset is subject to change at any time. If a change is made mid-game, it will be announced in-thread by the mod.
11. Any Violation to the General rules or Site rules may result in force replacing or Mod Killing you. Please be careful about what your doing.

Voting and Deadline Rules:

1. Votes should be made using bolded text (
Vote: Frozen Angel
) in an obvious manner or preferably with a vote tag (VOTE: Frozen Angel). You can also vote for no lynch unless a preventing mechanic is in place.
1.1. Unvotes when changing votes are not necessary.
1.2. Votes made inside quoted or spoilered text will not be counted.
2. A lynch (or no lynch) occurs when a simple majority is reached. If deadline is reached without a simple majority, a no lynch occurs.
3. All days have a deadline of 14 days. I may extend this in rare circumstances or by game mechanics.
4. When a player is lynched, all the players may continue to post until I announce that the game entered a twilight phase. This might change by some game mechanics in place.
4.1. Everyone alive is allowed to post during a twilight phase.
4.2. The lynched people will die at the end of twilight phase unless some game mechanics prevent it.
4.3. Each twilight phase will end in 24 hours and the game will advance to a night phase. This might change by some mechanics in place.
5. Each night will end after 48 hours and no sooner.
5.1. The countdown for a night deadline will not start while a replacement is being sought out.
5.2. If someone gets replaced in the middle of Night for activity reasons or for any other reasons the deadline will be paused in a manner like the night is extended.
6. All night actions must be submitted by PM or a relevant private topic. If I have not heard from you, I will presume you are not taking an action.
7. In the case of five consecutive phases with no deaths, all factions who have not yet achieved their win condition will lose.
8. If there is any kind of game mechanics that is preventing a player from voting , The player won't be included in the vote counts.

Activity Rules:

1. A prod PM will be issued if any player does not post in the main game thread for 48 hours.
1.1. Prods will be announced in-thread.
1.2. You have 24 hours to pick up your prod either by posting or PM (if at night). After this time, I may begin seeking a replacement.
2. If you show up before announcing the replacement in thread you may continue the game.
3. I may seek replacement immediately without waiting 24 hours if a player receives three or more than three prods.
4. If you plan to be gone for over 48 hours, please announce that you will be V/LA in-thread (or by PM, if at night).
4.1. For long V/LA's , I expect you to post at least each four days. the prod function will be applied normally at fifth day and I might replace you at sixth day. This is not about me not understanding you might have real life problem . Its because the other players in game will be suffered from the long disappearance and as a Moderator I'm responsible for keeping my game active and fun.

Ability Casting Rules:

1. If you want to cast an ability that requires a target to be cast on , you must use this format :
The Exact Ability Name : Target

1.1. If its not a targeting action you must just bold the action name like
The Exact Ability Name

1.2. please remember to bold this or I have the right to not count that action as casted.
2. All the night and twilight actions will be resolved by DNAR. All the day actions will resolve in order of their timestamp.
2.1. All the day action will start their effects from the moment their getting casted on , not the time I'm resolving them.
3. If its not specified in your role pm where you can cast a day action you may cast it publicly in the game thread or privately by sending a Private message to moderator account.
4. No one may cast two abilities in the same cycle (day--twilight---night) normally.
4.1. Mafia factional kill will be treated like other non-passive skills in game with 1 cycle cooldown which they can cast as an addition to their other abilities during nights. (a mafia may cast an ability and the factional kill in same night by default).
5. Everyone will receive a report about their current abilities and their cooldowns in the start of each phase.
6. During a lylo (A day phase which town will loose immediately in if they lynch wrong) , no ability can change the wagons lynch thresholds and no one can cast a day-killing ability.
7. The votes which are casted by abilities are not treated like the main vote by default and will stay on the target even if the caster die (for example if enchantress dies and an impetus is already on its way , it will still put down the effect.) unless it was based on a bounding ability.

Game Setup:

1. This game will start with 10 (8 town / 2 mafia) players.
2. The game setup is semi-open and completly explained here.
3. The win conditions are :
Town
: You win when all the mafia players are dead.
Mafia
: You win if your faction get a simple majority or nothing can prevent that.
4. Please read the Terms Dictionary I put in here for not experiencing further confusions. Feel free to ask if you ever wondered about how a spescific mechanic works.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Just something I wanted to talk about before we start this!

This games means a lot to me. I worked on this setup for more than 8 months in my free times and whatsoever. When I was absolutely busy with all the new changes happening in my life. I really really tried for making this setup as a fun role madness semi-greatest idea game with a unique way for picking that allows everyone to pick what they want. My main request from you is to be a human and respect the time I spent on this and other players time who are playing this and to not try to ruin the game - in any circumstances. If you feel frustrated about anything please pm me instead of raging in the game itself or breaking any rules.

Currently there are 150 abilities and 35 heroes in this game and its completely unreasonable to think that me or anyone else could balance this complex , huge mechanical flavored game. The only way for that is to test it. This isn't a one time runnable mafia u-pick. It is not a one time playable setup. so what should I do ? This is what i'm going to do :
I'm planning to extend it , moderate it , review it , balance it and doing all the hard work it needs to make it a full unique styled playable game.

Note that the game was already played once before with 5 less heroes in here. Please keep in mind there was some minor changes in setup after that which you can read from this post in setup thread.

I'm afraid that you guys are still my game testers! For that I'm really thankful and I'm already sorry if there is any grey-areas , weird unbalanced mechanics , mod errors , game breaking situations and all the stuff that might happen in this game, beforehand - I tried to avoid all of them in every time I reviewed and updated this game so far though. I will promise That I will do my best in running this and I never break my promises.

GL & HF

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Picking Methods Vote CountSingle Draft (4): Radical Rat , Creature , BRantz , Lady Lambdadelta
Random Draft (3): Sickofit1138 , Leonshade , Vaxkiller

No Matter (3): Fire Assassin , Frizzy Cola , rb

The game picking method will be finalized in an hour (till this deadline : (expired on 2016-11-05 11:25:24)

Updates :
- Vaxkiller changed his vote to random draft from All Pick.
- Lady Lambdadelta voted Single Draft

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

The chosen Picking Method is

Single Draft

Modified Single DraftEach player then will receive 3 heroes with different primary attribute . They must discard 2 heroes and pick 1 to pick. The discarded heroes wont be revealed in this round - because of the limited number of available heroes in the game.

Please wait for your allignment and possible hero choices.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Choose your hero ...

All the possible heroes are sent.

Please Pick your hero in (expired on 2016-11-07 13:05:22).

Radiant and Dire clan topics and mafia private topic are unlocked for Picking Phase.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

A reminder everyone!

No ultimate ability is available in this run of game as its a mini theme game. Please make sure your considering this when picking.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

There might be some partial delays before starting day 1. I'm not sure if its going to happen but if it did I'm sorry for it. I will sort everything out As soon as possible.

oh and the pickings are already locked as all the players sent in their choices.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

She remembered it. The day bandits attacked her parents caravan. She could still hear the voices of the innocents slaughter as loud as she heard them that day. She was a ranger; But she didn't know it back then. She; like so many else needed a shock to find her true self.

And the shock was her parents death.

And she heard them. Again and again. She could hear them begging for their daughters life - like they were alive. It wasn't an imagination. She knew something was different about it this time - and she knew she had to find out what.

So she packed her quiver and took her bow as she knew a new era of fire and ashes was at hand.

Its now Day 1 !

You have 14 days!
(expired on 2016-11-21 20:45:00)

Vote Count 1.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (10) : Radical Rat , Fire Assassin , Sickofit1138 , Frizzy Cola , Lady Lambdadelta , Creature , BRantz , Vaxkiller , Leonshade , rb

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-11-21 20:45:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #10 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

rb asked to replace out because of RL issues. I will start searching for a replacement.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #13 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

xSoniaNevermindx replaces rb; Effective immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #21 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Check the alive players spoiler thingi. The 5 top are radiant , the other 5 are dire. And you can check your clan topic OP , were all 5 members of your clan is listed. The other five are in the opposing clan.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #23 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Attention!

1. Hero "Invoker" was banned in this run , As forcing someone (randomly) to play the hero without ultimate is unfair. This hero is balanced with this factor he can learn his ultimate at level 4 - unlike other heroes. Note that Invoker was not banned in the last single draft run as there was only 30 available heroes at that time and banning him was impossible.

2. As you all may have noticed you don't need to level up at a certain time. You can save your level ups to use them later on. To learn a specific ability Please PM me with
Learn Ability : Ability Name
or same formats or just use the ability (if you don't know the ability and you can learn it I will assume you want to learn the ability and use it). Just remember to bold whatever is your Actions that I must apply in game.

3. The following week is a very - not sure what will happen week - for me . I will disappear for 2 / at most 3 days at some point and Kuroi my back up mod will take over for that while and around that point I might be a little late in applying stuff in the game - because of my situation. If this becomes troubeling I might extend this day phase. Sorry in advance for any troubles.

~Frozen Angel

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #30 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.1Fire Assassin (2): Leonshade , Fire Assassin
Radical Rat (2): Frizzy Cola , Lady Lambdadelta
xSoniaNevermindx (1): Creature
Creature (1): xSoniaNevermindx
Vaxkiller (1): Radical Rat
Frizzy Cola (1): Vaxkiller

Not Voting (2) : Sickofit1138 , BRantz

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #49 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.2xSoniaNevermindx (4): Creature , Sickofit1138 , Frizzy Cola , Leonshade
Vaxkiller (2): Radical Rat , Lady Lambdadelta
Creature (2): xSoniaNevermindx , Fire Assassin
Frizzy Cola (2): Vaxkiller , BRantz

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 51, Vaxkiller wrote:
mod: Is scum team distribution random, or is it 1 scum per team(dire/radiant)
As alignment distribution randomizing and clan distribution randomizing are independent, anything is possible.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.3Creature (3): xSoniaNevermindx , Fire Assassin , Radical Rat
Vaxkiller (2): Lady Lambdadelta , Frizzy Cola
xSoniaNevermindx (2): Sickofit1138 , Leonshade

Not Voting (1): Creature

Note : @Kuroi <3
@Everyone What kuroi said! If you felt I'm disappeared for a long time - unusually - please notify kuroi. I will try to check in asap to fulfill my modding duties and answer your possible questions - if any.
Leonshade is V/LA until 13th(sun).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #82 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lady Lambdadelta is prodded. She has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-11 15:25:43)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing (for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.4xSoniaNevermindx (4): Sickofit1138 , Leonshade , Fire Assassin , xSoniaNevermindx
Vaxkiller (2): Lady Lambdadelta , Frizzy Cola
Creature (1): Radical Rat

Not Voting (1): Creature

Note : Leonshade is V/LA until 13th(sun).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Radical Rat is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-13 01:09:50)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Please announce V/LA if you can't post each 48 hours or tell me if you have a weekly schedule for playing (for example if you can't play during weekends) and use the V/LA flag in User Control Panel. Thanks!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.5Frizzy Cola (4): Vaxkiller , BRantz , Fire Assassin , Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta (3): Creature , Radical Rat , Sickofit1138
Vaxkiller (1): Frizzy Cola
xSoniaNevermindx (1): Leonshade
Fire Assassin (1): xSoniaNevermindx

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #275 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.6Lady Lambdadelta (3): Creature , Radical Rat , Sickofit1138
Frizzy Cola (3): Vaxkiller , BRantz , Lady Lambdadelta
xSoniaNevermindx (1): Leonshade

Not Voting (1): Fire Assassin

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #277 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 276, Fire Assassin wrote:Congrats again on the new scummer Frozen!
<3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.7Lady Lambdadelta (4): Creature , Radical Rat , Leonshade , Vaxkiller
Frizzy Cola (2): BRantz , Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting (2): Fire Assassin , Sickofit1138

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #313 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frizzy Cola is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-16 13:47:53)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #336 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.8Lady Lambdadelta (4): Creature , Radical Rat , Leonshade , Vaxkiller

Not Voting (2): Fire Assassin , Sickofit1138

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Brantz is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-17 11:30:53)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.9Lady Lambdadelta (3): Radical Rat , Leonshade , Vaxkiller
Leonshade (1): xSoniaNevermindx

Not Voting (3): Fire Assassin , Sickofit1138 , Creature

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #402 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 313, Frozen Angel wrote:
Frizzy Cola is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-11-16 13:47:53)) to respond before I start searching for a replacement.

Frizzy Cola failed to pick this prod up so I will start searching for a replacement. If he posts before I announce a replace in he might continue playing.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

TwiszTed replaces Frizzy Cola; Effective immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #458 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.9Lady Lambdadelta (5): Radical Rat , Leonshade , Vaxkiller , TwiszTed , Sickofit1138
TwiszTed (2): BRantz , Lady Lambdadelta

Not Voting (2): Fire Assassin , Creature

Note : Leonshade is V/LA till 20th.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.10Lady Lambdadelta (5): Radical Rat , Leonshade , Vaxkiller , TwiszTed , Sickofit1138
Vaxkiller (3): Lady Lambdadelta , Fire Assassin , Creature
TwiszTed (1): BRantz

Note : Leonshade is V/LA till 20th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #525 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Stop insulting please.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1614 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

From now on, if you have any concerns, questions, request regarding this game, message me directly.

I have no idea how to start apologizing for this game. First and before anything else I need to thank KuroiXHF for taking care of game when I couldn't. You have absolutely no idea how modding this game can be, and what complicated issues might happen and throwing this responsibility on someone else's shoulders is just brutal.

The only thing I can say, the only option I have at this moment is to repeat saying sorry. I hope I can make it up to you all.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1615 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.02Creature (1): MathBlade

Not Voting (4): Radical Rat, Veidth, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-12-29 18:00:00)

Note : Vedith is on V/LA until Sunday.
MathBlade is on V/LA until Sunday.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1618 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

A Bunch of Notifications

1 - The game opening post is now updated. Important Links/Events is now updated till the VC I just made.

2 - I added dead players hero role cards in their flipping posts just for further comfort.

3 - Some Vote count's numbers were really messed up so I updated them. Because of this, if any of you ever quoted a VC in this game, the numbers might not match.

4 - I hereby confess that a very minor mod error happened during day 3. I ask to don't converse about it till game end.

5 - If any of you want to recheck your hero state and whatever, Please pm me immediately.

6 - Please note that all the "Activity rules" are strictly in place and I'm not negotiating over this.

Thank you all for your patience and forgiveness and sorry for all complications

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1622 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Posting hero images in here is allowed as long as your trying to use them as references to the public setup thread.
Make sure to never post any notification or mod supplied information though.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1701 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.03Creature (1): MathBlade

Not Voting (4): Radical Rat, Veidth, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

Note : Lady Lambdadelta is V/LA till 20th.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1750 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.04xSoniaNevermindx (2): Creature, Veidth
Creature (1): MathBlade

Not Voting (3): Radical Rat, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1759 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Radical Rat is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2016-12-20 12:02:52)) to pick up this prod or I will search for a replacement.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1808 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.05xSoniaNevermindx (2): Creature, Veidth

Not Voting (3): Radical Rat, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1846 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Seize all comments about each other personal life (gender is a part of that). This is my first and last warning on this topic.

we are a bunch of strangers who are playing a game here. Go discuss such stuff in a place that is more appropriate for it.

Searching a replacement for Radical Rat.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1854 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I need to decide about a recent event.

The game and all the related threads are closed. Don't chat with any of the players regarding this.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1855 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Because of a recent event, I have absolutely no choice but to force replace Vedith and MathBlade. I definitely can't discuss this decision any further. Please post pond any comments or possible criticizes about this till end game.

Thanks for your consideration
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1858 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Nahdia replaces Radical Rat; Effective Immediately.

Still searching for a replacement for vedith and MathBlade slots.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1875 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.06xSoniaNevermindx (2): Creature, Veidth

Not Voting (3): Nahdia, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1910 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Jaread replaces Vedith and Dunnstral replaced MathBlade; Effective Immediately!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1924 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1925 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.07xSoniaNevermindx (2): Creature, JaeRead
Creature (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (3): Nahdia, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2016-12-29 18:00:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1950 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.08xSoniaNevermindx (2): Creature, JaeRead

Not Voting (4): Nahdia, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade, Dunnstral

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1975 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1964, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:Sub me out
I think me and my games are cursed :( :(

Ok searching for a replacement. :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #1977 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

She is a part of the game till I find and announce a replacement which will take long.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2008 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.09Creature (2): xSoniaNevermindx
Nahdia (1): JaeRead

Not Voting (4): Nahdia, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade, Dunnstral

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2009 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Searching a replacement for Lady Lambdadelta.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2024 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2025 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.10Creature (2): xSoniaNevermindx

Not Voting (5): Nahdia, Lady Lambdadelta, Leonshade, Dunnstral, JaeRead

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2039 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Titus replaces LLD; Effective immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2041 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

It's one in this page top ....

REALLY?! >.>

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2048 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

First I must say thanks to all the players who replaced in my game <3

- from this point till further notice I won't prod anyone because of holidays.
- I will be partially busy with RL myself - so I'm sorry if I'm a bit late in handling stuff in next 3, 4 days.

Please remember to pray for my family and my mother if you pray during Christmas <3

With love!
Sarah

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2055 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Opening post is now updated. sorry

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2225 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.11Titus (2): JaeRead, xSoniaNevermindx
Nahdia (1): Dunnstral
Creature (1): Titus

Not Voting (2): Nahdia, Leonshade

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2226 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2121, Titus wrote:
Mods: Can I have my stuff in text form?
I was sleeping. do you still need this?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2243 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.12Titus (1): xSoniaNevermindx

Not Voting (3): Nahdia, Leonshade, JaeRead

Note : Prod function will resume in 24 hours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2250 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.13Titus (3): xSoniaNevermindx, Creature, Leonshade

Not Voting (2): Nahdia, JaeRead

Note : Prod function will resume in less than 24 hours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2288 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.14Titus (3): Creature, Leonshade, Nahdia
Nahdia (2): Dunnstral, JaeRead

Not Voting (1): xSoniaNevermindx

Note : Prod function will resume in less than 24 hours.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2300 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.15Titus (3): Creature, Leonshade, Nahdia

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2305 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2301, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:I WILL STEAL YOUR FKING PAGE TOP ONE DAY
I love you too <3

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2325 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.16Titus (3): Creature, Leonshade, Nahdia

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2375 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.17Titus (2): Creature, Leonshade
Leonshade (1): Nahdia

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2427 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:shifty: won't give you a vote count in this page for this rude page top steal

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2450 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.18Titus (2): Creature, Leonshade
Dunnstral (2): JaeRead, xSoniaNevermindx
Leonshade (1): Nahdia

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2536 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.19Titus (2): Creature, Leonshade
Leonshade (2): Nahdia, Titus
Dunnstral (1): xSoniaNevermindx

Not Voting (1): JaeRead

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2558 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.20Titus (2): Creature, Leonshade
Leonshade (2): Nahdia, Titus

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2574 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 3.21 - LynchLeonshade (4): Nahdia, Titus, xSoniaNevermindx, JaeRead
[Lynch!]

Titus (2): Creature, Leonshade

With 7 players alive 4 votes was enough for a lynch.

Leonshade is is lynched. Twilight 3 will end in (expired on 2016-12-30 02:21:16).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2575 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:shifty: !

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2623 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Knock Knock!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2624 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2625 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Leonshade was lynched

he

was

Spoiler: What was he?
Radiant Town Luna!

Spoiler: His role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Radiant Town ; Luna
We Are Called To Defend The Ancient.

Your a part of Radiant clan. Upon lynching players from the opposing clan you may level up.
You may chat with the rest of the radiant clan anytime you want in [Redacted].

The Dark Moon comes.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Agility ; On even cycles , Your action or vote can't be canceled if only foiled (role blocked, etc..) by one ability . It takes 2 or more abilities to foils your action/vote to cancel it.

Nova could use a snack.
Play
You will start the game at level 1 . You can learn one of your hero abilities [Lucent Beam , Moon Glaive , Lunar Blessing].

Look how they flee before us. This one's in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town
. You win when all the mafia players are dead.

I hear whispers.
Play
You may request to repick your hero during day 1 if you didn't choose any level ups yet from your other two choices [Redacted]. As a penalty for repicking the repicked hero will start the game with -1 level. (minimum is 0).

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Its now Night 3!

You have 48 hours!
(expired on 2017-01-01 02:21:23)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2626 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

So! Its finally a new year -even in this dota game- so we all started cheering and stuff!

That was when one of you realized that

Spoiler: What did they realize?
No one died last night :] ! ?! :O o.o :shifty:

Spoiler: Role pm
What? I'm just messing with you guys...

Its now Day 4!

You have 2 Weeks!
(expired on 2017-01-15 02:22:01)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2627 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (5) : Nahdia, Titus, JaeRead, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx

With 6 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2017-01-15 02:22:01)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2641 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2638, Titus wrote:
Misunderstanding?
No mod error happened.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2676 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.1Nahdia (1): Jaereed
Dunnstral (1): Titus

Not Voting (3) : Nahdia, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2699 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2700 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.2No one is currently voting.

Not Voting (5) : Nahdia, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx, Jaereed, Titus

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2702 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Ok please use spoilers - and don't duplicate like that.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2741 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.3No one is currently voting.

Not Voting (5) : Nahdia, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx, Jaereed, Titus

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2799 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2800 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:41 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.4Creature (2): Jaereed, Titus

Not Voting (3) : Nahdia, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2801 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2764, Nahdia wrote:Sorry but I'm just really not dealing with this right now. I have no interest in being anywhere near parts of this player list.

replace me
:(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2802 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Formerfish replaces Nahdia; Effective immediately.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2825 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.5Creature (1): Titus

Not Voting (4) : Formerfish, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx, Jaereed

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2838 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Creature is prodded. He has 24 hours (till (expired on 2017-01-09 11:46:10)) to pick up this prod or I will search for a replacement.

Please announce VLA if your not available for 48 hours.

BTW, xSoniaNevermindx announced VLA a while ago. She is not around till Jan 9th. Sorry that I forgot to announce this publicly in thread!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2851 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.6Dunnstral (1): Titus

Not Voting (4) : Formerfish, Creature, xSoniaNevermindx, Jaereed

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2855 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Searching for a replacement for creature cause he failed to pick up his prod. He can continue playing if he shows up before I announce replacement.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2888 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.7Dunnstral (1): Formerfish

No Lynch (3): Jaereed, Titus, xSoniaNevermindx

Not Voting (1) : Creature

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2890 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 4.8 - No lynchNo Lynch (4): Jaereed, Titus, xSoniaNevermindx, Formerfish

Not Voting (1) : Creature

With 6 players alive 4 votes was enough for a no lynch.

:facepalm:

Its now Night 4!

Night Deadline won't start when I'm searching for a replacement for Creature :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2891 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:24 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

mykonian replaces Creature; Effective immidiatly!

THANK YOU MYKO <3

Night deadline is started! You have 48 hours ((expired on 2017-01-13 12:24:42))

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2892 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

There is a proposed request for having a faster night. If and ONLY if
all the players
in game confirm their ok with moving forward, the night will end earlier.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2893 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Eaither the scum team of this game are believing in a higher moral system or something is up >.>

anyway - no one died

Remember that after 5 phases with no kill the game will end with everyone loose! :] <3

Its now Day 5!

You have 2 Weeks!
(expired on 2017-01-27 13:30:29)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2894 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 5.0No one is currently voting.

Not Voting (6) : mykonian, Jaereed, Titus, xSoniaNevermindx, Formerfish, Dunnstral

With 6 players alive 4 votes are needed for a lynch.
Day 5 will end in (expired on 2017-01-27 13:30:29).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2898 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2895, Titus wrote:
Mod, we have 3 phases of no death, correct? So if we no lynch, the scumteam must make a kill or everyone loses?
Yes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2935 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2919, JaeReed wrote:
In post 2893, Frozen Angel wrote:Remember that after 5 phases with no kill the game will end with everyone loose! <3
@FA just to make sure this is no night kill rather than no lynch? Or are you counting them both?
Obviously counting them both. 3 phases passed. 2 more to go!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2936 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 5.1No lynch (3): Titus, Jaereed, mykonian

Not Voting (3) : xSoniaNevermindx, Formerfish, Dunnstral

With 6 players alive 4 votes are needed for a lynch.
Day 5 will end in (expired on 2017-01-27 13:30:29).

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2938 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 5.2 - No LynchNo lynch (4): Titus, Jaereed, mykonian, Dunnstral

Not Voting (2) : xSoniaNevermindx, Formerfish

With 6 players alive 4 votes were enough for a no lynch.

I am curios!

What the hell .... >.>

Its now Night 5!

You have 48 hours
(expired on 2017-01-16 07:33:26)

If your ok to end the night sooner Please SEND me a message
The night will end sooner if ALL THE PLAYERS agree to this.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2939 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mysteries won't ever stay hidden - no matter how hard we try. Just like the moon which was hidden behind the dark clouds. Lanaya knew this better than anyone. She was trained for this. She had to protect the mysteries ...

Traxex shouted "We need to hide behind those trees! The jungle will cover our tracks!"
Lanaya disagreed "No! we won't be able to make it in time. That jungle is half a day away. We need to get separated and confuse them!"
Traxex answered "what are you talking about? We are in this together. I won't let you to deal with them on your own!"

Lanaya looked in her eyes. So young - so ambitious. she smiled. "I know you will find your parents. I trust your powers young ranger. I promise you that a gateway is opened. But our paths must be separated here as you won't be able to face them; The dark ones - who are after me. Those are just after me - not you. They want something that I have. We won't make it in time if we stay together."

It was a month since the start of the curse. The whole empire was collapsing and no one could do anything about it. Magics were getting more stronger, like the blood in her veins and she knew that whatever was the reason - was evil. Traxex was one of the youngest and brightest rangers in Uterophin who ran away from her last mission to search for her parents.

Traxex looked in lanaya's eyes and asked "Promise me. Promise me that you will find me. Promise me that you will finsih my training."

Lanaya smiled and nodded. "No secret can hide forever. We will meet again and I will show you my tricks." She looked at sky. clouds were shifting and moon light started to shine bright ...

What could possibly go wrong ...

xSoniaNevermindx got killed night 5!

Spoiler: What was she?
Radiant Town Templar Assassin!

Spoiler: Her role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Radiant Town ; Templar Assassin

Your a part of Radiant clan. Upon lynching players from the opposing clan you may level up.

In defense of the Temple.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Agility ; On even cycles , Your action or vote can't be canceled if only foiled (role blocked, etc..) by one ability . It takes 2 or more abilities to foils your action/vote to cancel it.

Well that's it. The secret is out!
Play
You will start the game at level 1 . You can learn one of your hero abilities [Refraction , Meld , Psi Blade].

It's an open secret, obvious to all, that this one is in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town

Now you'll never know.
Play
You may request to repick your hero during day 1 if you didn't choose any level ups yet from your other two choices [Redacted]. As a penalty for re picking the repicked hero will start the game with -1 level. (minimum is 0).

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Spoiler:

Its now Day 6!

You have 2 weeks!
(expired on 2017-01-30 08:21:28)

Town is in LYLO : Lynch Right or Immediate Loose

Vote Count 6.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (5) : FormerFish, Titus, JaeReed, mykonian , Dunnstral

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2017-01-30 08:21:28)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2950 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 6.1Titus (2): JaeReed, mykonian

Not Voting (3) : FormerFish, Titus , Dunnstral

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2017-01-30 08:21:28)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2954 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 6.2 - Lynch
Titus (3): JaeReed, mykonian, Dunnstral
[Lynch!]

Not Voting (2) : FormerFish, Titus

With 5 players alive 3 votes were enough for a lynch.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2955 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sorry everyone!

Titus got lynched, 24 hours twilight will start now! (expired on 2017-01-17 10:26:36)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2957 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can skip the twilight if every player (and the lynched one who can still talk) confirm they want it to be shortened.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2974 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Lyralei was enjoying the wind touching her skin and the silence of the jungle. From the top of the tree she was on, she could see a bird who was feeding her children. The bird looked at her eyes and started singing. she smiled. "Why people destroy with this peace."

She aimed her bow and stayed conscious. Suddenly Traxes appeared in the muddy jungle who was trying to run.

"I wonder where is the other one ...", Lyralei shot a string , that activated a trap. Traxes was now hanging upside down from the tree. She dropped her bow.

Windranger jumped down from her hideout and walked slowly toward the trapped girl and said "Well, well! Lets see what I got! ... The legendary Drow Ranger!"
Traxes shouted "Lyralei! Let me go!"
"Oh! so you want me to free you? to let you leave here? You damn traitor! ..."
Traxes started crying "I didn't betray anyone ... I just have to go. The gateway might close. I need to find my parents."
"What are you talking about?"
"The curse of immortality... It opened a portal between the land of living and death. There must be a way to bring them back. To bring all of them ... back"

Windranger started laughing. "Such a naive girl... I never knew your emotional like this." she stepped closer "look into my eyes. Do you know what happened to my parents? Do you know why I became a ranger? Why they call me windranger?"
She took out an arrow and targeted traxes head.

"My parents. everyone. They died on the night of my birth . A storm killed them all but didn't kill me. Do you know why? Cause it wanted me to fear it. It wanted me to run."

"And I ran"

She released the arrow to cut the sting that was holding Traxes.

"Go sister." She looked at her. "You need to find yourself before finding out why are you living."
Drow Ranger said "Than-" but Lyralei stoped her, "hush, If at first you don't succeed, stand closer, shoot again." :]
"What will you tell them? You never failed in any mission."
"But I failed this time for real. I failed in catching you. Catching you in that trap was easy. Catching your soul is not ..." she smiled put her hood on and ran away ...

Titus got lynched day 6!

Spoiler: What was she?
Dire Mafia Windranger!

Spoiler: Her role pm

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Dire Mafia ; Wind Ranger

Your a part of Dire clan. Upon lynching players from the opposing clan you may level up.
You may chat with the rest of the dire clan anytime you want in [Redacted].

Time for target practice.
Play
Your primary Attribute is Intelligence ; originally, each player starts at level 1, but you will start at level 2.

My quiver is full.
Play
You will start the game at level 2 . You can learn two of your hero abilities [Shackleshot , Powershot , Windrun].

Oh, yeah, this is totally in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Mafia
. You win if your faction get a simple majority or nothing can prevent that.
You have access to a Factional chat with your partner in [Redacted] which you can use during night phases.
You have access to an ability to perform a factional kill each night , which is counting like other non-passive skills with 1 cycle cooldown which you can cast as an addition to your other abilities during nights.
Please pay attention to any other ability your faction may have in your opening post in factional private topic.

That… wasn't nice.
Play
You may request to repick your hero during day 1 if you didn't choose any level ups yet from your other two choices [Redacted]. As a penalty for repicking the repicked hero will start the game with -1 level. (minimum is 0).

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Its now Night 6!

You have 2 days!
(expired on 2017-01-19 10:27:58)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2975 (isolation #111) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Rubick was looking at balance of the gateway. "Endleeeeesss possibilities!"

He put down his wand an moved toward the gate. Touching its shape and the magic surrounding it. "Fascinating energies!"

DragonKnight asked "so? Can you stabilize it? Can They pass through?"

The Black and green creature started whispering "Sure I can, But you neeeed to know! Every magic comes with a price!"

Dragonknight moved toward him with his sword and said "I will pay the price, Make sure you are not!"

Rubick answered "As you wiiish my lord!" and started laughing ... This was already fun.

mykonian was killed night 6!

Radiant Town Rubick!

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Radiant Town ; Rubick

Back with a few new ideas!
Play
Your primary Attribute is Intelligence ; originally, each player starts at level 1, but you will start at level 2.

Mmhm hm ho ha ha ha ha!
Play
You will start the game at level 2 . You can learn two of your hero abilities [Telekinesis , Fade Bolt , Null Field].

Friends, I think we can agree that this one is in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town

Good… work.
Play

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Its now Day 7!

You have 14 days!
(expired on 2017-02-02 10:25:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2976 (isolation #112) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Town is in LYLO : Lynch Right or Immediate Loose

Vote Count 7.0No one is currently voting

Not Voting (3) : FormerFish, JaeReed, Dunnstral

With 3 players alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Day 7 ends in (expired on 2017-02-02 10:25:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2985 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 7.1 - LYNCH
FormerFish (2): Dunnstral, JaeReed
[Lynch!]

Dunnstral (1) : FormerFish

With 3 players alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Day 7 ends in (expired on 2017-02-02 10:25:00)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2986 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

"Get out of my way..." Traxes shouted to lina. "I want to use that gateway!"

Lina started laughing "You siriously think you can pass throw me with begging?" and throw a fire bolt toward her.

"I will pass throw anyone or anything for my parents!" Drow started running in a not streightway and shooting toward lina. she outed a breath of fire that nearlly killed traxes. Drown ranger lied on the ground to survive the fire. then lina started to swing her hands to summon a fire strike array on her head.

Traxes shouted an arrow that hit lina's hand and made it stick to the wall behind her. She started screaming ...

Traxes used the oppourtunity to run toward the room with that gateway...

It was just there ... she could sense it!

Formerfish was lynched day 7!

Radiant Town Lina!

For more info click here
Effectively Your The
Radiant Town ; Lina

You may chat with the rest of the radiant clan anytime you want in here.

It's fire time!
Play

Watch it, I'm hot.
Play
You will start the game at level 2 . You can learn two of your hero abilities [Dragon Slave , Light Strike Array , Fiery Soul].

It's in the bag!
Play
Your alignment is
Town

Too many irons in the fire…
Play
You may request to repick your hero during day 1 if you didn't choose any level ups yet from your other two choices [Legion Commander , Anti-Mage]. As a penalty for repicking the repicked hero will start the game with -1 level. (minimum is 0).

The main thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

A win condition was achieved!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2987 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Congratulations to the winners!

The mafia team of Dunnstral and Titus

Special thanks from whoever replaced in my game and helped me

And special thanks from KuroiXHF who backed my game up when I was banned :]

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2988 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will out the details my notes and stuff and the clans thread and the dead thread soon.

Mafia threads will be publicly revealed in 24 hours if no one objects.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2991 (isolation #117) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I was resolving all of this game night actions even when I was banned. The game complexity is really high. when you see the game action resolves and details you will see what I mean :/

sorry for any miscommunication that happened (using kuroi as a middleman for my game was incredible but I'm still not sure if that was errorless :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2994 (isolation #118) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Draft Table :

Player NameStrengthAgilityIntelligence
Formerfish - Nahdia - Radical RatLegion CommanderAnti-Mage
Lina
Fire AssassinSand KingDrow Ranger
Crystal maiden
Dunnstral - MathBlade - Sickofit1138Pudge
Vengeful Spirit
Winter Wyvern
Jaereed - Vedith - TwiszTed - Frizzy ColaDragon Knight
Faceless Void
Nature Prophet
Titus - Lady LambdadeltaIONaga Siren
Windranger
mykonian - CreatureEarthSakerPhantom Assassin
Rubick
BRantzTide hunterMirana
Enchantress
VaxkillerMagnus
Riki
Dazzle
LeonshadeWraith King
Luna
Zeus
xSoniaNevermindx - rbAxe
Templar Assassin
Death Prophet

Hero References :

• Dunnstral [Dire Mafia Vengeful Spirit] : Link

• Titus [Dire Mafia Windranger] : Link

• Flormfish [Radiant Town Lina] : Link

• Fire Assassin [Dire Town Crystal Maiden] : Link

• Jaereed [Dire Town Faceless Void] : Link

• mykonian [Radiant Town Rubick] : Link

• BRantz [Dire Town Enchantress] : Link

• Vaxkiller [Radiant Town Riki] : Link

• Leonshade [Radiant Town Luna] : Link

• xSoniaNevermindx [Radiant Town Templar Assassin] : Link

Game Log :

Spoiler:
--Day 1
  • Leonshade (level 1) learnt his first ability (Lucent Beam)
  • Radical Rat (Level 2) learnt his first and second abilities (Fiery Soul , Dragon Slave)
  • Vaxkiller (level 1) learnt his first ability (Blink Strike)
  • xSoniaNevermindx (Level 1) learnt her first ability (Refraction)
  • Vaxkiller got lynched. Lady Lambdadelta, Fire Assassin, Brantz and TwizTed level uped. They are now at level 3, 3, 3 and 2 in this order.
  • Creature (level 2) learnt Null Field and Fade Bolt.
  • TwistedZ (level 2) learnt Time Walk.
  • Brantz (Level 3) learnt Untouchable and Enchant.
--Night 1
  • TwistedZ [Time Walk]
  • Brantz [Enchant] > Radical Rat
  • Lady Lambdadelta (Level 3) Learnt Shackleshot and Wind Run.
  • Sickofit1138 (Level 1) Learnt Magic Missle.
  • Leonshade [Lucent Beam] > Lady Lambdadelta
  • Sickofit1138 [Magic Missle] > TwiszTed
  • Sickofit1138 [Factional kill] > Fire Assassin
  • Lady Lambdadelta [Shackleshot] > TwiszTed
  • Radical Rat [Dragon slave] > Lady Lambdadelta
--Day 2
  • Lady Lambdadelta [Windrun]
  • Brantz got lynched. Radical Rat, xSoniaNevermindx and Leonshade Level up. They are now at level 3, 2 and 2 in order.
--Night 2
  • Radiant glyph is activated for night 2.
  • Dire glyph is activated for night 2.
  • Vedith [Time Walk]
  • Leonshade (Level 2) Lerant Lunar Blessing.
  • Lady Lambdadelta [Factional Kill] > xSoniaNevermindX
--Day 3
  • xSoniaNevermindx (level 2) learns Meld.
  • xSoniaNevermindx [Meld]
  • Leonshade was lynched. Titus and Jeareed level up. They are now at level 4 and 3.
--Night 3
  • Dunnstral [Magic Missile] > xSoniaNevermindx
  • Titus [Shackleshot] > Dunnstral
  • JaeReed (level 3) learns Time Dilation.
  • Jaereed [Time Dilation]
--Day 4
!?
--Night 4
  • xSoniaNevermindx [Refraction]
  • Jaereed [Time Walk]
  • Dunnstral [Factional Kill] > xSoniaNevermindx
--Day 5
?!!!
--Night 5
  • Jaereed [Time Walk]
  • Mykonian [Fade Bolt] > Dunnstral
  • Dunnstral [Factional Kill] > xSoniaNevermindx
--Day 6
  • Titus was lynched. mykonian was level uped. he is now at level 3.
--Night 6
  • Jaereed [Time Walk]
  • Dunnstral [Magic Missile] > mykonian
  • Dunnstral [Factional Kill] > mykonian
--Day 7
GG[/list]

Resolving Actions and The Results:

Spoiler: Night 1
Null Field applies to Radiant members [P/by Creature - Rubick] = Effect Success - All Radinat members will effect block one killing
TwiszTed perform Time Walk to commute [N/by TwiszTed/Cooldown till cycle 2] = Effect Success - TwiszTed is commuted
Sickofit1138 Tries to perform Magic Missle on TwiszTed [A/by Sickofit1138/cooldown till cycle 3] [Veng Agility passive : Bypassing Time Walk on TwistzTed] = Effect Success - Twistsz is roleblocked at night
TwiszTed Time Walk is Overridden After Agility Bypassed Role Block. [Void Agility passive : Bypassing Magic Missle Roleblock effect] = Effect Success - TwiszTed is commuted
Lady Lambdadelta uses shackleshot on TwiszTed - Targeting Success , Visiting Fail (TwiszTed is commuted) = Failed [A/ Cooldown till cycle 3]
Sickofit1138 Performs Factional kill on Fire assassin (Dire Crystal Maiden) [A/Cooldown till cycle 2] = success - Fire Assassin (Dire Crystal Maiden) Dies
Brantz perform Enchant on Radical Rat. [A/Cooldown till cycle 2] = Effect Success - Whoever he visits will receive a flower
Radical rat performs Dragon Slave on Lady lambadadelta [A/Cooldown till cycle 3] = Visit success /Effect Failed (Leonshade targeted Lady lambadadelta as well)
Leonshade Perfoms Lucent Beam on Lady Lambdadelta. [A/cooldown till cycle 3] = Effect Success - Learns Lady Lambdadelta's Hero as "Dire Windranger"
Radical Rat's Fiery soul [P] is activated. No successful cast this night so no extra votes
BrantZ's Untouchable [P] is activated. No one targeted BrantZ this night so no vote block.

Results:
- Leonshade recives a result "Your target is Dire Windranger"
- Lady Lambadadelta recives a flower
- Fire Assassin (Dire Crystal Maiden) dies.

Spoiler: Night 2
Glyph is activated on Radiant.
Glyph is activated on Dire.
Vedit use Time Walk [N/by Vedith/Cooldown till cycle 3] = Effect Success - Vedith is commuted
LLD Performs Factional kill on Sonia (Radiant Templar Assassin) [A/Cooldown till cycle 3] = Failed - Target Block (Glyph)

Results:
-

Spoiler: Night 3
Dunnstral use Magic Missile on xSoniaNevermindx [N/cooldown till cycle 5] = Success. (xSoniaNevermindx is Visit Blocked)
Titus use Shackleshot on Dunnstral [N/cooldown till cycle 5] = Success. (Dunnstral and xSoniNevermindX loose their votes)
Jaereed uses Time Dilation [N/cooldown till cycle 4] = Success (No one visited jaereed)

Results:
Dunnstral looses his vote.
xSoniaNevermindx looses her vote [Bypassed with Even cycle Agility]

Spoiler: Night 4
xSoniaNevermindx uses Refraction [N/Cooldown till cycle 6] = success
Jaereed uses Time Walk [N/cooldown till cycle 5] = success
Dunnstral use factional Kill on xSoniaNevermindx = Failed (Action blocked using Refraction-Absorb)

Results:
-

Spoiler: Night 5
Jaread uses TimeWalk [N/Cooldown till cycle 6]
Mykonian activates Null field.
Dunnstral kills Sonia [Action Block : Null Field] [Agility passive - Bypassed] = success : sonia dies
Mykonian uses FadeBolt on Dunnstral

Results:
xSoniaNevermindx Dies

Spoiler: Night 6
Jaread uses TimeWalk [N/Cooldown till cycle 7]
Dunnstarl roleblockes mykonian with Magic Missile [N/cooldown till cycle 8] = success
Dunnstral kills Mykonina = success : myko dies

Results:
mykonian Dies

Notes :

- Why no one asked what is agility? Like every single thing in the setup was obviously because of that but no one ever asked! I even reminded scum team they have agility when they had...
- Night 1 was the best! Stick tried to role block twisted and he succedded even with his "Time Walk" because of odd night agility. Twited was role blocked but he succeed in commuting anyway because of his own odd night agility! Then LLD failed her shackleshot there!
- Radical Rat Dragon Slave in night 1 was effect failed because of leons lucent beam. I really couldn't wish more shinigamies! I really wish If I was managing this directly :(
- Lady Lambadadelta actually received the flower night 1. I'm not sure why Brantz was lynched for that.
- Leonshade didn't perform Lucent Beam on night 2 cause that ability was in cooldown. He would bypass the glyph using his even night agility but he couldn't check vedith because of "Time Walk".
- No one could cast two abilities in same cycle (day+night) normally. xSoniaNevermindx used meld during day 3 so she couldn't use Refraction that night obviously!
- NIGHT 3 was fantastic! Mafia planned to remove dunn and sonia vote together using shackleshot and forgot "Agility" on sonia - which let her continue voting but screwed them and publicly revealed their actions!
- The no kill gambit night 3 when they could kill everyone?! Jesus!
- Targetting double BP town night 4 for kill?!
- No lynching?! What the hell!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2997 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

OK sorry for loosing the first dire clan thread :(

sorry for being forced to make two different mafia threads

sorry for my error (that hopefully didn't ruin the game cause the otherside of it was myko)

This game sucked - looking at my moderation standards and I'm deeply sorry for it in every manner I can! :(

I know some clear clarifications need to be done on game setup. I will definitly change some cooldowns. I still think the glyph didn't make this setup town sided. scums have enough utility to fight it but in next runs I'm going to chnage the level up system and allow ultimates (scums will have more chance for reaching those levels) so it must balance this out.

I'm going to write hero guides/ do some sorting on heroes. and to add 5 new heroes to game (that are already decided)

some abilities will change and I will add talents to leveling up system.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2998 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2996, Creature wrote:I feel like most of the abilities are vote removals.
their really not

You practically got 3/4 of all heroes with that utility in this draft :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3000 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2999, MathBlade wrote:I thought FA was joking when she said Dunn lost his ability to vote. I was so scared we were going to lose.
Look what happened that night

That gamble was so funny lol

They tried to shackle templar assassin (even night agility) she just bypassed the vote block but dunn got stuck! .... :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3005 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

LLD was titus slot.

as i said in notes I'm not sure how brantz got lynched over her :/

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3007 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

K its 1 am and I have works to do tomorrow

Will deal with the threads and rest of the stuff then.

good night

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3030 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3011, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3010, JaeReed wrote:
In post 3008, Firebringer wrote:game was frustrating to say the least.
I hope you were yelling at me in the dead thread <3
ummm i was yelling at a few. I didn't get access to the dead thread until like a month after i was already dead.

there was so much i was mad at about this game.
sorry If moderation side made you feel uncomfortable :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3031 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3018, Creature wrote:Also, if I was told Night 1 started, I would've used Fade Bolt on Fire Assassin.
sorry for that as well from moderation side behalf :(

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3032 (isolation #126) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3020, Firebringer wrote:Like I think game should have ended or halted till frozen got back
My ban was one month long

couldn't halt a game for that long.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3033 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3023, Dunnstral wrote:Anyway we bumbled through it...! Why did myko activate a blocking ability when it could cause everyone to lose? Or did I misunderstand that
No, guess your reffering to null field

It was a passive ability 1 shot clan wide BP. You could easily bypass it using your odd nights agility.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #3034 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Dead Chat
Radiant Clan Chat
Dire Secondary Clan Chat*
Mafia Main Chat
Mafia secondary Chat

* Dire clan initial chat is permanently removed from Mafia scum when they were migrating the site to new server. There is nothing I can do about it :(

I won't release game moderation topic cause its too messy because of my ban (some of the stuff are in a quick topic, my messages and skype) :/ I released all the related game data in this thread after game finished anyway.

I don't have moderation access to Mafia secondary chat. I will ask kuroi for making it public.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty