Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (Town Win!)

Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Sappho »

Boo.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Sappho »

my lover is town
Thumper is probs town.

Rose, come talk to me.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Sappho »

Thumper what makes you think multiball?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Sappho »

@Towncredbus what in particular makes you feel that way and why do you think that comes from scum here? I think that's a pretty fair concern but I think if you're town you might be seeing something that you don't understand and assuming that it comes from scum; don't think your push on TWC earlier made a lot of sense - if you'd be willing to talk about that a little more too that would probably be helpful; my girlfriend just woke up so I'm going back there now but I can talk over things a little more specifically later in the day if that would be helpful to you.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Sappho »

Towncred, you were scumreading TWC well before our entrance to the game for things that were especially town indicative from my lover and that concerns me as I feel you should know better given how things went in KH. There's not much I can prod you on there though for this stage of the game, and I'd really rather not tunnel you at a time where nance doesn't have a read on you.
Your concern over our read should be alleviated when you see that we're both town independently of our reads on each other, so that doesn't concern me too much because I am fairly certain that as town you can parse at least my alignment.

What is your read on Juan and Rose?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 150, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey the both of you came out with random as fuck townreads on each other and my understanding of both of your scum metas is that you hard defend scumbuddies. This is exactly what I'd expect you to do as scum.

If you're town you will do all of us a favour by taking my scumread on you a lot more seriously and explaining where you are coming from.
Towncred, you were scumreading TWC well before our entrance to the game for things that were especially town indicative from my lover and that concerns me as I feel you should know better given how things went in KH. There's not much I can prod you on there though for this stage of the game, and I'd really rather not tunnel you at a time where nance doesn't have a read on you.
UHH
NO SEE BECAUSE IN KH I TOWNREAD MASTINA MOMENTS INTO THE GAME. I TOWNREAD JAEREED MOMENTS INTO THE GAME WHILE YOU WERE DEATHTUNNELING BOTH OF THEM.
Don't discredit my read here. Be specific about -exactly- what it is that's giving you the read that you have. I know for a fact that Mastina being affable leans scum indicative.
This IS JaeReed talking. nance is snuggled up with a gf right now.
I also townread my lover in that game.
lover is town here, and this is something that I expect to become more transparent to you as the game continues. I'd much rather talk with you about the slots I asked about because I think I also have a decent track record on getting a good read on you and if you're town I think you could help me sort those slots.
lover's scum meta isn't to hard defend scumbuddies either. She'll still distance, which was proven in WWF recently.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 168, Scott and Ramona wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Can worry about Yume later.

- Scott
I fully endorse this product and/or service.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 170, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 168, Scott and Ramona wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

Can worry about Yume later.

- Scott
Because I'm not willing to let two people with scum metas of hard defending get away with randomly claiming unsupported townreads on each other?
You're not interested in sorting us.
Or the rest of the game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Sappho »

RC is scum.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 178, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 164, RadiantCowbells wrote:TWC, claim.
Absolutely not. I mean there's reason I am tempted to claim.

I've bounced the idea around with Gin and Nacho, contemplating a public claim of something which is important, which is actually really important to be honest, but. We might lose more than we gain FROM claiming and I'm not claiming this without the full support of our hydra. And it certainly wouldn't be because you asked it of me; it'd be because we had good reason to claim it on our own.

So no.

Never claiming because you asked.

Might claim because it'd potentially be a good idea to claim ANYWAY.
But not claiming because of you.
Like this is also a post that bleeds town from my lover and RC normally sees this shit right up. He has no interest in reading for alignment this game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 181, Sappho wrote:RC is scum.
Same question to you.

Are you confirmable as town, do you have a role reason to townread TWC?
You are being incredibly anti-town and anti-town RC is scum!RC.
I told you what you can do to help me this game if you're town and read me.
You yourself know I'm an easy as fuck read.
You have no interest in doing so. You have no interest in doing anything that does not involve getting people to claim.

If you refuse to work with me why the fuck do you think I would claim for you?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Sappho »

RadiantCowbells wrote:
anti-town RC is scum!RC.
You know full well that this is not true.
Bullshit. This is entirely true.
I correctly figured out you were scum in double day hydra and I have done so here as well.
The only problem is nance thinks you're town because she's absolutely awful at reading you.
In post 195, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you take a step back and, instead of claiming,
explain
to me why I should be townreading TWC?
No.
You won't talk to me about the slots I actually need help reading this game.
So no. I'm not walking you through in baby steps how this is the same lover from KH when you know I struggled with that all through that fucking game and trying to explain how it was my town lover.
I'm not going to start that exhausting same process of restating how she's town over and over and over again for people to go "but she knows that's her meta and can change it" when we both know full well this is her fucking town game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 201, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 197, RadiantCowbells wrote:
anti-town RC is scum!RC.
You know full well that this is not true.
Seconded. RC is quite capable of being very anti-town, as town, in my limited experience. Simply their posting style alone is arguably anti-town...so that argument really doesn't hold any water.

Do you have some reason to believe that Saph?

-Cerb
That's how I was taught to read him by Nahds.
It hasn't failed me yet.
Look for town motivation in the anti-town. If you don't see it, he's scum.
If RC were trying to read me, he would have bounced reads with me. He's not trying to read me and I am notoriously easy to read.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 49, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 18, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Sappho
baereed & chansey post things
Dey our loves. <3

Btw we have a post restriction on top of the global one but you'll never figure it out. :P
Lover does this more often as town than scum. Pretty much slapping people in the face with things about her role in her first post.
Not a hard lock at this point, but indicative somewhat.
In post 50, The Wood Cutters wrote:I hear Rubies go well with Sapphires too. :P
My loves for me personally I will think Sapphire with that name and with me having a character named Ruby. <3
Going off on a tangent. Another tick for the lover town box.
In post 59, The Wood Cutters wrote:(Ours is also both looser and yet more strict, so. We're gonna have
fun
this game. :P)
In post 60, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 58, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just the <3 =]
Nope! Like I said, you got it close enough but not quite right.

You'll probably figure it out when Ginngie and Nacho stop scheming behind closed doors. :shifty:
In post 62, The Wood Cutters wrote:(Okay so, like. Most of the scheming is my fault. BUTSTILL. THOUGHT WHICH COUNTS. :P)
In post 63, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 61, RadiantCowbells wrote:There has to be either an <3 or some sort of smiley in every post? :o
Close enough! ^_^
These all keep on ticking those boxes.
Can town lover make a few posts that tick the boxes? Sure.
Can town lover consistently make those posts all through her content? Nope.

Not to mention, Suit and Tie isn't even pretending to be serious this game. She has the same abrasiveness from her town game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 216, RadiantCowbells wrote:Sapphire I wasn't -pushing- you. I was asking for you to explain your reads. I didn't get an answer. I started pushing you. I didn't get an answer. The problem here is not with me.

If you go back through my ISO there's a clear progression from simply being concerned about the issue to pretty fucking frustrated and willing to flip many tables to get the info I wanted.

I don't think I've been anti-town at all this game, unless you count my request for you to claim, which as it happens...
And I don't think you have a clear progression that you can proudly point to as town.
It's anti-town for you to decide that you're going to only read us based off a mutual townread when there are many explanations for it and then push to have those explanations public. If there were further reasons for us to be mutually townreading each other than what is in the thread and we haven't outed it it's for a reason and town!you would table that and try to work out our alignments separately.
That you haven't done so is making me believe that you have no desire to read me or lover.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 217, Reasonably Rational wrote:Interesting. So you don't believe there's town motivation in strongly pushing a scum read, and demanding answers for the reasons behind that read? What part of this behavior, exactly, do you find anti-town, with no town motivations? Is it just that he's insisting on getting answers before moving on to new topics?
I kind of feel like this is restating my argument with omissions to make it appear to be something it's not. But nonetheless, I explained my issue in 225 as clearly as I am going to be able to right now.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 217, Reasonably Rational wrote:To answer the question though...it's more a matter of forcing some sort of reason for the stance, in order to nail them to a limited array of explanations when, as they inevitably will, they end up explaining this townread in detail. It will also allow me to decide how much weight to give the read.
Your method was essentially what RC was doing but in a manner that didn't come across as exactly that. You were trying to get us to state whether it was role related just as much as RC was. You just didn't want it to look that way, is what I read from your post.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 218, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 208, Reasonably Rational wrote:RC, what's your certainty level here on your read?
-Cerb
Sapphire:
My loves. Please. Trust me. I'm not sure what alignment RC is. (It could actually be town from this post alone?) But The logical duo is just scum here. Please vote them with me. You won't regret it. <3
I'm not moving my vote without nance agreeing and she's currently busy, so I'm sorry.
I will say it's there in spirit from Jae head. <3
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 228, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't answer you declaring what I would and would not do as either alignment any more than I can answer
Radical Rat
's declaration that I'm scum because I scare him.

I think that at the very least, you can be town here. I'm still not comfortable with TWC and I feel like you're assigning too much weight to weak stuff and it's possibly they're just 1-way pocketing you.

God Dammit RC!
Imma have to give you a warning for strike #5
*cries*
I am really confident that they're not but it's fine if you hold some paranoia there.
I think Suit and Tie was incredibly town for her end of the posting and I think lover was continuously lover-specific towntelling in real time. I do understand that lover as scum can sometimes tick those boxes but she can't do it nearly as much as she has here.

Could you please talk to me about vomit boy and Rose? Because vomit boy I can't pick up anything from and nance thought he was town on a skim and I don't get it, and Rose I should be able to pick up something from but I'm strangely null there where nance has a scumread. I feel like we have a lot of dissonance between us so I would like some help sorting that. If you're town like nance thinks I feel as though I'll have better luck sorting you this way.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 284, Reasonably Rational wrote:P-Edit: Just to highlight how fucking bullshit Masthead is ... Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument, and yet this is my first post. It's literally impossible for Masthead's claim to be true because I haven't posted word fucking one until this post. Way to fucking prove my point for me.
Lover was talking about Rat + Hellhound, not both heads of your hydra.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Sappho »

RUBY ROSE IS SCUM.

THIS IS YOUR 100% ACCURATE READER COMING IN TO TELL YOU THIS.

I was clearly wrong on RC because that is one holy hell of a scumfuck buddying attempt.

VOTE: Dioscuri
nance we can vote this now, I'm finally with you.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 172, Sappho wrote:
In post 170, RadiantCowbells wrote:Because I'm not willing to let two people with scum metas of hard defending get away with randomly claiming unsupported townreads on each other?
You're not interested in sorting us.
Or the rest of the game.
I can understand why you feel this way about his play so far; I don't think it is entirely fair; I think that Cow's concerns have been pretty understandable for the most part if a little overblown; I don't think that you can accurately say at this point that he simply he isn't interested in sorting anyone here; I don't think that this is a particularly reliable way to sort Cow regardless - I think he is very often better at giving the appearance of sorting people as scum than he is as town.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 194, Sappho wrote:
In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 181, Sappho wrote:RC is scum.
Same question to you.
Are you confirmable as town, do you have a role reason to townread TWC?
You are being incredibly anti-town and anti-town RC is scum!RC.
I told you what you can do to help me this game if you're town and read me.
You yourself know I'm an easy as fuck read.
You have no interest in doing so. You have no interest in doing anything that does not involve getting people to claim.
If you refuse to work with me why the fuck do you think I would claim for you?
I'm not entirely sure I agree with this categorization; RC is pretty frequently anti-town as town. I do think that Jae should be a pretty easy read for RC; I'm not entirely sure the aggression here is warranted but I can understand where Jae is coming from with it; I think that if Jae thinks that there hasn't been any sorting coming from RC's slot then it's probably more because RC arrived quickly at reads that ran counter to Jae's; I think it's pretty easy to think that someone isn't sorting the table when they're sorting the table in a different way than you or if you don't understand their process. I don't think that asking TWC to claim is something I like at all coming from RC but I don't think that it unequivocally makes him scum either - I think that RC is probably justified in sensing that there's something unusual about the way that TWC and my slot are townreading each other but I think that he's chalked it up as scum rather than two slots who have a very strong relationship together; I think that the request is understandable coming from someone who is town aligned and thinks that they will lose the game if they don't challenge what they view to be a potential scumteam that would likely be unchallenged otherwise; I think that if RC is town then he absolutely should be looking to sort Jae here rather than sending himself off the rails into a deathtunnel and I don't know why that isn't what's happening but it doesn't make RC straight scum.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #489 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 202, Aristophanes wrote:
Mod Notes:

Nothing. I love you all!!! <3
I love you too!!!
(Even if I do think you are scum this game.)
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 208, Reasonably Rational wrote:RC, what's your certainty level here on your read?

-Cerb
Permission to vote with all the fire of heaven upon this slot.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Sappho »

(That was a request.)
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #510 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 507, Dioscuri wrote:I think some scumfucks decided to fakeclaim mason
This is confirmed scum, ftr.
I would be very pissy if we lynched outside of this slot and hit town because of it, because this is the most blatant scumgame I have seen from Ruby Rose in a long time.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 312, Sappho wrote:
RUBY ROSE IS SCUM.

THIS IS YOUR 100% ACCURATE READER COMING IN TO TELL YOU THIS.

I was clearly wrong on RC because that is one holy hell of a scumfuck buddying attempt.

nance we can vote this now, I'm finally with you.
<3
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #530 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 323, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 315, Dioscuri wrote:pedit: lolkay
VOTE: Sappho
VOTE: DIOSCURIWHATEVER
BLATANT OMGUS
BLATANT
L
A
T
A
N
T
:doc:
:dead:
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #531 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:also wtf
i'm not used to either you or
sappho
being ridiculous deathtunnelers and you guys are all over the map declaring people 100% scum.
...You're not used to Jae deathtunneling?
:shifty:
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 493, Scott and Ramona wrote:I have some reads. Discussing with LUV. I'm super tired. It's 2am.
Would you mind sharing?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Sappho »

I think the shitflinging is over? We can start playing mafia now? I'll probably be back tomorrow with substantive content; a little drained right now. Would definitely like to hear from Chick about her reads and thoughts about the game in general; think that her entrance felt pretty comfortable but I'm a little concerned with her most recent content - think that if she has reads as town she's probably more likely to just share them rather than say that she has them and is talking about him with her partner; think that if she's town the best way that I'm going to be able to figure that out is by hearing her talk through her reads and see her interacting with other players on the board; definitely would like her to take the lead a little in the hydra rather than playing to the background and letting Scottie keep up the majority of the thread presence for the hydra; think that if she's town it should become pretty apparent pretty quickly and I think that she should feel comfortable putting herself out there if she is and pretty uncomfortable doing so if she isn't.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Sappho »

VOTE: Virt

Hi
kingmaker
!

Infraction #1 for the day!

Edited twice because I forgot Italics
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Sappho »

Pagetop!
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #749 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 717, Reasonably Rational wrote:TWC claimed to be masons with Sappho(which hasn't been publicly, explicitly confirmed by Sappho as being true, but I expect them to agree with it regardless)
We are masons with TWC.
Very publicly.
Very explicitly.
Masons.
Confirmed town to each other by the moderator.
As in.
"You know that TWC is aligned with the town."
Green letters.
...Is that clear enough?

Now. I haven't read the thread and won't have time to until maybe late in the day but quite frankly... you need to retreat to the hydra PT and talk to Drixxypoo a whole motherlicking lot because the point where you start raging at a slot for not signing its posts is the point where you should recognize how far gone you are; you're tunneled beyond anything that is reasonable right now.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #762 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 754, Reasonably Rational wrote:I'm not tunneled at all. As a matter of fact, I spent the night phase defending the TWC slot against randomidget, to some extent.

This has NOTHING to do with my reads.
Fair enough, I've not read thread and have only skimmed the mason PT; I think at this point your opinion has been expressed pretty clearly but I'm not sure continuing with it is going to be productive. I understand that you feel upset about it; I'm sorry that there's a disagreement there but I think we're probably at an impasse? I don't think that trying to force mastina to sign her posts is going to work. Is there any way you're going to be able to continue playing without this being a significant issue?

I think that if people are familiar enough with our meta to be able to distinguish the individual posting styles they'll be able to use meta to read us; if they aren't then they won't. Unless the hydra is displaying signs of dissonance then I'm not sure that recognizing individual heads is an issue? If different heads are talking to each other then I think it's alright to just imagine it's one person having a conversation with themselves. Is that problematic?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Sappho »

TWC is town.
This isn't, though.

Was painfully obvious in the hood n1 and remains so all throughout the game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #921 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Sappho »

Ali's role is especially scum given what we know of the setup because it resolves outside of night actions and can't be messed with.
The claim to be redirected is a lie because I grilled them extensively on this N1.
Their role kicks in at the END OF DAY PHASE and lasts until the start of day phase.
It cannot be messed with.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 920, Firebringer wrote:
In post 914, Sappho wrote:TWC is town.
This isn't, though.

Was painfully obvious in the hood n1 and remains so all throughout the game.
Naah I get feel this is cross buss distance.
Or at least that's what I want it to be.
The start of the scummer hood GinGin enters all hyper.
Then gets super excited to see nance is in it and all around has an energy and life that makes me post "cool you're town" which then flips Gingin to a paranoia trip from me throwing that out there so easily.
By the time masty even got into the hood I was townreading the hydra off Gingin's contributions because she kinda sucks at emulating that energy as scum.
masty has just continued to towntell for her all over the place too tho.
The hydra isn't scum and I do know that's frustrating for you regardless of your alignment but I also think you probably would have shot them last night if you were scum tbh
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #933 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 923, Dioscuri wrote:King is scum just because of PoE, but also TWC as town would care about the inactive slots and would want them to produce content. They have 0 interest in that.
King was in our masonize pool so yes they have interest.
Reach harder.

pedit: also you know damn well the triple vote is fake.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 936, Dioscuri wrote:
In post 933, Sappho wrote:King was in our masonize pool so yes they have interest.
Reach harder.
T
H
E
S
L
O
T
D
I
D
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
Y
E
T
T
H
E
Y
A
R
E
I
N
Y
O
U
R
M
A
S
O
N
P
O
O
L
H
E
L
L
O
?
Yes, you use masonizer as a cop check.
And you know this.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #973 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Sappho »

viewtopic.php?p=8964208#p8964208

This is what I was bringing up that to Ali for. A was the mod of that game.

pedit: garrybote, TWC is town. Just trust me on this one and vote Dios?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #978 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 974, gerryoat wrote:Why Dios¿ Cause I kinda dont wanna vote Dios
Because your vote is on town currently and Dios is scum.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #990 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 982, gerryoat wrote:
ùnvote
thanks bote. <3
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #996 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by Sappho »

Dioscuri wrote:okay whatever
flip will show we're town since we just quoted posts from in the animehood.

You know my last reads.
Sheep them.
Dioscuri wrote:Jae
are you going to sheep my reads once we flip town?
Because we're getting modkilled now.
When you're modkilled you turn neutral survivor.
Another thing you know.
But I'm never lynching TWC this game. They're flat town through Gingin's posting. They're flat town through masty's posting. They're flat town through Nacho's posting.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1015 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Sappho »

MASTY TALK TO ME IN THE HOOD OAISRKJLRW:EFOSIUJKLDS
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1021 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 1017, Firebringer wrote:Wait has his been jae posting or nancy?
Because I owe Nancy like a "hey how you been we haven't talked in forever"
jae
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 1023, Firebringer wrote:Hi jae! How are you?
Struggling. :c My mental health isn't that great lately.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Sappho »

Unvote: Dioscuri

I want the N-man from TWC to be able to play this day phase.
Think for anyone having doubts on TWC that should clear them up and he should be able to help me through some of my thoughts.
Plus I haven't really talked with my hydra partner about this game for a while and it's kinda sorely needed. :/
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1073 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 am

Post by Sappho »

Fire please stop.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1074 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Sappho »

I'm sorry I haven't been around
Yume
, things beyond my control have complicated this game for me.

First of the day for you
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1075 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Sappho »

Yume, could you explain to me why you scumread Fire-chan?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1077 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Sappho »

Okay. Thank you.

Fire-chan, why are you denying that Yume/Varsoon/Sappho are confirmed town?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1078 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Sappho »

Yume
would you mind very much bringing me up to date and filling me in on what claims are on the board please?

That's #2
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1079 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:33 am

Post by Sappho »

Oh, I forgot about that post restriction.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1080 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Sappho »

I'm sorry to everyone that I haven't been here all game.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1083 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Sappho »

We might want to think about a massclaim, then?
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1085 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Sappho »

Hi Rat. Talk to me about your reads?

I cannot comment on anything the other head has done, nor on their reads.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1086 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:01 am

Post by Sappho »

In post 310, Radical Rat wrote:I never said I trusted the Gays and Lumberjacks.
:3
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1088 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Sappho »

Holy shit I just read page 39 at random, how did Aslan ever get lynched...
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1091 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:21 am

Post by Sappho »

:neutral:
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1092 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Sappho »

a) you've gone from townreading TWC to saying you'll sheep Aslan's read to saying with confidence that they've cut their last tree
b) you're not actually trying to get them lynched given that you've made 0 argument why are they are scum, if you were town you'd know how difficult it would be to lynch scum!TWC here but your push is "..."
c) you're not even trying to act town, blatantly being scummy voting in MyLo, have no reasoning for reads, etc.
d) ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
e) am I supposed to townread TWC for lynching you?
f) lol this game
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1094 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Sappho »

It's the other head you want to be playing Devil's Advocate with, not me. I don't townread that slot in any way shape or form.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1098 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Sappho »

In post 1096, Yume wrote:Which slot? WC?
TWC, yeah.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1099 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Sappho »

@Rat don't really think what you've provided is realistic. "They aren't dead + I didn't die + they voted me in MyLo" isn't a scumread.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1100 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Sappho »

Pagetop!

Goodnight.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1108 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Sappho »

I cannot overemphasize how much 1105 is a scumclaim.

Gin is either talking to herself or Nacho just scumclaimed. Either way, the slot is 100% scum.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1117 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Sappho »

Yeah I never said mastina was town. You're having conversations with yourself trying to pass your posts off as other heads. I gave your slot bropass day 1 and I haven't townread you since I actually tried to read your slot, I don't think there is a redirector, I've never once in my life called myself god at mafia so go fuck yourself, I'm not taking abuse from people in mafia games anymore.

Replace me.
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1121 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Sappho »

Suit and Tie, that was me (Jae) not nancy. Please stop, she asked to be replaced so please just...stop.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”