Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (Town Win!)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1748 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1693, gerryoat wrote:I knew we shouldnt have trusted a rat!!!

TWC why u so scummy >.>
You're joking?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

WE DIDNT DAYVIG LIKE AN IDIOT ENDING THE DAY

:lol:

Like chill the fuck out, we had our moments but we were pretty spot on and the main reason we got the conf town circle jerk.

So fuck and learn to give other players respect when they actually have a good game

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

Scum are always salty when mastina does her gambits

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

Did we ever believe you were actually IC?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1762, Ginngie wrote:Did we ever believe you were actually IC?
I don't think we did?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

I mean maybe against the argument I made with RR saying "oh look cerb died cuz IC"

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1765, Cerberus v666 wrote:Pedit: okies. After I was nkd, you didn't believe I was an IC, in spite of mastin using that as an argument later on. Sure.
I mean i'm going off of memory as I'm walking back to my dorm :P

I was the spokesperson, mastina was the brains, and Nacho was a dose of a reality check

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1773, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, and I also want your thoughts on whether or not the nexus should have caught your deflect. Because if you look closely, you'll see the deflect went through fine, it was my kill protection that redirected the shot.
Regarding anything related to interactions with roles and all that, I can quote Ari:
In post 722, Aristophanes wrote:Your theoreticals hurt my head :P
Don't know if it answers anything but mastina was basically a pain in the ass asking questions so words?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1774, mastina wrote:Subject: Cutsie UPick: Mod PT
Alisae wrote:I don't even know why I was scumread besides "tone" and mastina I don't think has the ability to toneread me, also I can't remember if my scumgame and towngame has tonal differences? I'll have to ask some people about that.
Blame Night and Day for that. Every member of the masonry (once Ginngie privately informed Nacho) knew you were scum there, but we couldn't exactly say so in the PT while that game was still ongoing. You insisted you couldn't be scum doing things that you, as scum in Night and Day, had done and
all of us knew you had done
. So we were in the position where we knew you were lying but we couldn't call you out directly on the lie without compromising Night and Day.
Ginngie (21:05)
ugh
Ginngie (21:08)
I'm trying to not say anything
Ginngie (21:09)
but what I see is so blatantly bullshit
like literally lying to my face
and fuck

Btw I never told Nacho cuz I was lazy >_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

Hey cerby

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

wuve you :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1783, Reasonably Rational wrote:For real. There couldn't actually be some reasonable critique or questioning of the goddess mastina, amirite?
Yes.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1783, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) You couldn't know Sappho were masons on day one. You could only know the claim. Belief is not the same as knowledge.
We had an orgasm :shifty:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1783, Reasonably Rational wrote:and your speculation that there would be no IC was wrong.
THERE WASN'T AN IC SO HOW IS THAT WRONG LMFAO

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1790, Reasonably Rational wrote:When I originally read the review topic, the final role info for Randomidget did not (in my memory) have a strikethrough on the part where they could just claim it publicly and be confirmed.
viewtopic.php?p=9507031#p9507031

That looks like a strike through >_>

So no, no fucking IC.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1790, Reasonably Rational wrote:Must be nice to be in the clique where Mastin doesn't attack you all the time ever.
maybe if you learned to say her fucking name correctly? :igmeou:

Seriously is it that fucking hard to respect a person's name?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 404, The Wood Cutters wrote:So Trix are for kids has a hate boner for mastina, cool
>_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Please never play mafia with mastina if it means all you wanna do is write nasty posts because no one wants to see that.

Firebringer knows that he doesn't get along with mastina so he doesn't play with her.

Be like Fire.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I hate fighting, (yes even when I do it, I'm deeply apologetic when I do explode) so like grr when I see it.

@cerboo, the only thing that I found scummy about the post restriction thing was the point I brought up about you saying you just fake emotions. It's probs is NAI but it happened to be right :P

P-edit: If Sappho was killed, Var and Yume would be viable lynches, same with us.
If Var was killed, again no masons, no way to confirm Jae(so some people besides TWC could possibly scum read the slot)

If we died, then Cerb and friends wouldn't have died and the game could have actually been won by lynching someone like gerry who would have been easy lynch given his content.

The thing about this game is TWC and Sappho were able to get the chance to coordinate and we can soul read each other, it was largely random luck of the draw cuz imagine a world where you guys were the masonizer instead, the drixx and mastina war wouldn't allow things to go down as proper or say a lazy player.

It was really a golden egg and we saw opportunity to exploit it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1810, Cerberus v666 wrote:The part where you pointed out my frequently expressed tendency to fake emotions totally threw me off for a second. Which you should be proud of. Usually I have an instant response to stuff(at least a vague outline, making the words come out exactly the way I want takes time), but at first I had no idea what to say.
aww that made me smile :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1830, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1828, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1806, Cerberus v666 wrote:@all the people: imagine a universe where TWC, Sappho, Varsoon, or Yume are killed N2. D3, Drixx and I claim that we fake claimed IC so we could get scum to shoot at us(with the added benefit of not having to fight with mastina).

How does that play out? Please try to ignore your knowledge of how the rest of the game played out. ^^
I wanted to votepark you until you activated the ic fwiw
Yes, but that's not the question. The question is....when we claim we fake claimed the IC so we would get shot at, because our role let us redirect the first kill directed at us(or something like that), does that make you slot us as town or scum. :)
off of memory, I believe you said you can make it public :P

So no matter what, ESPECIALLY after Night and Day, it would have been a vote park till a pop

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1829, Cerberus v666 wrote:Oh, speaking of gambits: the mason gambit was PROBABLY much higher risk than you believed it to be. You essentially made it 50/50 between you controlling the scum kill(which was a mostly null result, since Ihe kill was most likely going to hit town, and which there was a decent chance you wouldn't actually be able to do since if a strongman was available, it would definitely have been used on the mason claims N1), and you dying. Unless you believe you, with your role, didn't have much to contribute, the risk was QUITE high, and the reward essential nonexistent, because you INCLUDED the actual masons in your gambit, so they were still in the line of fire.

I get your reasoning, but I disagree with your cost/benefit analysis.

Pedit: mastina, you seem to be going off the deep end with Drixx right now. He hasn't done a quarter of what you're accusing him of doing in this conversation. :/
Fun fact, according to Ari, the strongman is also deflected :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

okay one thing that confuses me tho, is why Drixx keeps posting in the hydra after the game ended?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1869 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1858, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're not understanding what I'm saying.

Just because you're not consciously aware that you're playing with a scum mindset, doesn't mean that you aren't, doesn't mean that you won't have tells to pick up on.

You are not a perfect enough liar to be literally indistinguishable. I know that I certainly am not.
I actually fucking love this post.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

git gud

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1949, Ginngie wrote:git gud
scrub

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

That's cuz you never played with a Ginngie before \o/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”