Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (Town Win!)

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1129, Firebringer wrote:I am a non consecutive bus driver.
I didn't act night one.
Night two I switched yume and varsoon.

Yume might be BP but didn't get it from varsoon.
So what's your conclusion?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ofc it's not.
Like we're masons with
Varsoon
and you're conftown to him so we all know you have no reason to lie.
idunno whether that means
Firebringer
is scum though or whether that means he's just...being
Firebringer
. :/

Strike 3 for you!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Oops, I forgot about the restriction.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Isn't that a scumtell? Pushing 3rd party? Or am I just bad? :c
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1297, Radical Rat wrote:And, yet again, WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE JAE ANY POWERS
Are you going somewhere with this, Ratty?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1301, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1298, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1297, Radical Rat wrote:And, yet again, WHY WOULD YOU NOT GIVE JAE ANY POWERS
Are you going somewhere with this, Ratty?
Yes I am. As for where, that depends on the answer I get.
Right... just... it sounds like you're scumhunting confirmed town to me.
Which is about the most useless thing you can do right now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:45 am

Post by JaeReed »

Lol.
Claimed d1 to twc. Claimed n1 to alisae.
Couldn't do anything n1 due to alisae's role.
Masonized varsoon n2 and alisae outed our role d3.
Yeah gonna say that shit doesn't happen without it being real.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

Like wtf information are you expecting.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Shit I keep forgetting about the restriction sorry crystal gems :/
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:12 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1367, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1360, JaeReed wrote:Claimed d1 to twc. Claimed n1 to alisae.
How did you claim it to individual people?
Ali's ability n1 have a hood and been in the scummers hood with twc all game.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Think what mastie is referring to there is the chain of confirmations. You confirmed yourself to VarVar but there was no confirmation that VarVar wasn't a lying scumbutt without us being masons. She didn't mean to ignore your contribution. <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Want me to hammer then?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Vax you were lynched.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1806, Cerberus v666 wrote:@all the people: imagine a universe where TWC, Sappho, Varsoon, or Yume are killed N2. D3, Drixx and I claim that we fake claimed IC so we could get scum to shoot at us(with the added benefit of not having to fight with mastina).

How does that play out? Please try to ignore your knowledge of how the rest of the game played out. ^^
I wanted to votepark you until you activated the ic fwiw
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1827, nancy wrote:I'm both yes and no about JR's posts being deleted from the Velvet Room - on the one hand no one needs to read that, on the other hand the fact that it happened just being deleted from existence makes me feel like I no longer have any right to be hurt by it and should also just erase it from my memory.
You don't need to erase it from memory or stop being hurt by it but on the same hand I am going to delete those because there were posts of yours that hurt me that were deleted and I think that's only fair, honestly.
And you're right that no one needs to read our drama, so.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1830, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 1828, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1806, Cerberus v666 wrote:@all the people: imagine a universe where TWC, Sappho, Varsoon, or Yume are killed N2. D3, Drixx and I claim that we fake claimed IC so we could get scum to shoot at us(with the added benefit of not having to fight with mastina).

How does that play out? Please try to ignore your knowledge of how the rest of the game played out. ^^
I wanted to votepark you until you activated the ic fwiw
Yes, but that's not the question. The question is....when we claim we fake claimed the IC so we would get shot at, because our role let us redirect the first kill directed at us(or something like that), does that make you slot us as town or scum. :)
I wasn't going to accept any excuse whatsoever iirc, so scum. I could be wrong but I was very heavily relying on mastina's read of you and I think she was pretty much of the same "no excuse will do if they don't activate an IC" mindset.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1843, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also Jae, you've deathtunneled me infinitely more often than nancy has. Don't criticize her ability to read me.
We've played together like 8 times?
1 time I was town and I don't remember it well but I had no reads and it was a marathon thing in the fallout shelter.
1 time I was scum and tried to call you scum in a marathon in the fallout shelter.
1 time I was town in a blitz in the fallout shelter and I didn't really have reads D1 and you died N1.
1 time I was town in Cocktail Party and you thought I was scum but I thought you could be town and actually doc'ed you that night.
1 time I was town and you were wanting to lynch nancy when I thought she was town and I didn't tunnel you there iirc and sheeped you on the D1 lynch? I think I scumread your mason partner tho.
1 time I was scum and you were scum (civ maf).
1 time I was town and you were town in smith's game and I'll freely admit I sucked there and tunneled you, ended up tilting super hard and replaced out because of it.
Then we have here, where I misread you.

Even aside from that.
I was repeatedly asking nancy for her read on you D1 and she was really noncommittal on it. So I only really had my own read to go off.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1841, RadiantCowbells wrote:Drixx attempting to become confirmed town through setup means is somewhat of a tired trope since Civilization Mafia so I saw it coming a mile away.
ftr this is a good point @Drixx, the gambit was fine but I think would have worked better with less ppl who had been in Civ? idunno.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1843, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also Jae, you've deathtunneled me infinitely more often than nancy has. Don't criticize her ability to read me.
We've played together like 8 times?
1 time I was town and I don't remember it well but I had no reads and it was a marathon thing in the fallout shelter.
1 time I was scum and tried to call you scum in a marathon in the fallout shelter.
1 time I was town in a blitz in the fallout shelter and I didn't really have reads D1 and you died N1.
1 time I was town in Cocktail Party and you thought I was scum but I thought you could be town and actually doc'ed you that night.
1 time I was town and you were wanting to lynch nancy when I thought she was town and I didn't tunnel you there iirc and sheeped you on the D1 lynch? I think I scumread your mason partner tho.
1 time I was scum and you were scum (civ maf).
1 time I was town and you were town in smith's game and I'll freely admit I sucked there and tunneled you, ended up tilting super hard and replaced out because of it.
Then we have here, where I misread you.

Even aside from that.
I was repeatedly asking nancy for her read on you D1 and she was really noncommittal on it. So I only really had my own read to go off.
*9 times, I forgot KH where we correctly read each other then I let things go to the shitter after you replaced out.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1868, nancy wrote:
In post 1854, JaeReed wrote:I was repeatedly asking nancy for her read on you D1 and she was really noncommittal on it. So I only really had my own read to go off.
???
Why do you lie like this? I shouldn't even make this post but fuck, I told you I thought he was town, when I said that you said I was shit at reading him and that you didn't care about my read and he was scum until mod confirmation, during my catchup in hood I talked about how I thought he was town, my final read of him was "probably town", my read was never ambiguous except for the first like 8 pages of the game. The only time I wasn't townreading him was when I was tunneled on the dayvig for a while before I got over that and went back to my townread. I spent so much time resisting other people's scumreads on him and I voted him in thread out of respect for your and Gin's desire to lynch him.

You even said so yourself:
In post 204, Sappho wrote:The only problem is nance thinks you're town because she's absolutely awful at reading you.
So please don't lie about what I've said, please don't lie about my ability to read RC out of some personal grudge over "who's better" or whatever it is for you, please don't try and manipulate what I've said to make it seem like you're the good guy and I did bad so that you have nothing to apologize for ever. Just basically stop talking about me, at all, ever. Please.
You said he was town then you said you didn't know then you said he could be scum then you said he was town then you didn't know whenever I asked you on skype. :/ Like yeah you ended up thinking he was town but then you kept saying you hadn't been reading fully/up to date so what the fuck am I meant to read from that? "probably town" still feels really "I don't know" to me.

And when you voted him you didn't ask me either and I would have asked you and that's the respect thing that I mentioned.

And no, I don't think I'm better. I think RC's comment was unfair when I've seen us both be wrong on him about in the same measure, though.
Like I'm sorry I forgot about one snapshot of the game where you called RC town. I legitimately forgot. But you were flip flopping and you even mention that when you bring up the dayvig change and the early game. :/ I could never be certain on your read on him and when you did have a read on him I already had a strong scumread there and yours still seemed flip floppy to me.
Contrary to what you think I don't have a personal grudge and I'm not trying to manipulate anything. I already apologized for shit and even said you had a right to be upset?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

You were obvtown dude it's fine. The vig happened because of the pressure rc was under with the restriction.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yume you did a really great job here. I know lots of ppl said it but I wanted to reiterate that. :3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1940, Yume wrote:What about TWC/Sapphire neighborhood?
Twc/Sapp is the scummers hood. :)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I did doubt my sr, sorry Ali :c
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by JaeReed »

<3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”