VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I'm here and catching up either today or tomorrow. If anyone wants to post a brief catchup (or anyone can link me to a brief catchup) then that would help out tons.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Time to start reading over this game.

Spoiler:
Is Naz a hydra or does the Tier have some other significance here?

DeVais and BiPolarChemist have the same avatar :facepalm: There should be rules against that. The first attempt to read page one confused the hell out of me.

OMG not another game where sharpest RNGs it. Have you learnt nothing yet. Yep, comes the obligatory discussion over it.

Shos vote seems a little lazy.

I like BPC pressure vote .

Sharp's reaction to the wagon is reading like his last couple of town games.

I dislike how TN's and is mostly fluff.

The second half of Scarab's pings me as off as well. The fact he seems to take issue with the points in which is was OK with at the top of the page also feels wrong.

Naz is a hydra. I wish these things would be put in the OP.

Also a little suspicious of Farside stirring up the pot in .

Tn's readlist in has me slightly baffled.

That's like all I have for the first seven pages. More when real work isn't so fucking demanding.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:12 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

PTAP - should be more involved after the holiday weekend.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:28 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

They say blokes can't multitask but I'm gonna watch Brazil vrs Germany and attempt a reread. And it's gonna work (cause I said so). Plus I have two townflips to help me so let's hope I get more than seven pages tonight. :lol:

Spoiler:
Kinda feels like Farside is white knighting shos in .

Konowa had early scumreads on BPC and TN. He's probably worth an ISO to see why he was killed after this.

Uh oh Germany have taken an early lead. I'm better the football/mafia ratio is about tip heavily towards football.

Scarb pretty much lays a lot of what of what I saw in TN in the first few pages in . Makes me like him. I'll like even more if TN is scum.

Lol, Konowa completely disagrees with me on the next page.

Shos seems oddly self concerns with being head of the Naz wagon.

I'll take back those townpoints I gave Scarab for for distancing himself from his own posting 5 posts later.

Lol, kthnx thinks skot is a hydra. A good chance skot and kthanx are not scumbuddies. Though I disagree on the Scarab points I like his vote and most of the rest of the post.

2-0 to Germany. This is either going to be a classic or a massacre. I'm hoping for the former.

3-0 before I make another point. One more goal and I stop reading and start drinking.

Lol, Shos responds to being called out for self preservation and I don't think he realises he's doing just that.

4-0 I'm cracking open the beers. You guys are gonna wait til tomorrow. Post 209 I hardly knew thee.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:44 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Everytime I leave this game there seems to be like another ten pages when I come back. At this rate I doubt I'll be caught up by the end of the weekend. We'll see...

Spoiler: more posts
Not keen on BPC whole look who scummy Scarab is, oh wait he didn't do what I thought after all but I'm still going to try to hold onto my point anyway, . There also seems to be a subtle attempt to get DV to defend TN (I would find particular significance in this if TN is scum). His whole "you can do better than this TN" could also be coaching.

Similar deal with kthnx trying to eek out towncased for shos from ProHawk and Scarab in . Another possible pair of buddies?

On the other hand I got bad vibes off Naz pulling up an post from a couple pages back where TN accused Scarab of low content posting - just to rub the subsequent higher content posting in his face. Feels semi-desperate.

BPC shift off DV for Scarab in also feels scummy.

I don't like Jake going after shos for OOG reasons one bit.

I like the idea of Naz's big catchup. It's probably what I should have done in the first place. I don't actually have a problem with the content of these posts.

Curious that Naz takes issue with shos ptap yet ignores Scarab and kthnx prod dodging.

Scarab responses in have me shifting him back into my town pile.

Something about Jake's comment about DV replacing out in 294 also bugs me I just can't find the quite find the right word now to explain what it is. I also don't get why a t/s is in anyway a bad idea.

is hardly a great post from sharpest but Jake highlights it as good posting nonetheless. Skot is quite hard to townread from the two games I've played with him (well that does include one game where I was scum but w/e).

Damn, that unvote but TN was terrible. And then barning farside. I don't get how everyone in the game at this point seems to have ignored it.

ProHawk makes an excellent point about shos post . I can see shos being scum and if he is then I would put ProHawk top of my town pile.

And the first thing that happens after that post is a shaded wagon gets to L-2. If shos is scum I suspect one of farside/Jake to be his scumbuddy.

And Naz votes Hawk, why is whenever I see anyone doing something scummy in this game, everyone seems to be looking the other way.

I actually reached the point I replaced in and it's depressingly long ago. Just far behind am I? Christ.

I dislike Naz just hammer comment to skot. Particularly with the whole "this wagon is too fast and ultimately unjustified" touch at the end. Feels like scum looking for easy towncred.

And after shaded claims vig, Naz just asks a few random questions to lurkers and doesn't comment. Oh and then asks for a Jake explanation. And tells no one to hammer.

Oh I see why there are so many pages, cause skot . Is trying to get his post count artificially high or something? The only actual content seems to be a Jake vote. That's really pathetic.

TN's whole shaded is easily mislynched also gives me bad feelings. Perhaps if he bothered to at least highlight someone the wagon but he seems to be just trying to distance himself on from the coming townflip. I'm also starting to sense there may be a distinct lack of scum on the wagon if my thoughts on Naz/TN are correct.

How has shos shifted to Jake/kthanx scumteam in since his last post?

Farside is the to actually question the night 3 claim. Townpoints for her.

Jesus Shaded just got worse and worse with every post. This sort of WIFOM wasn't present during his last game I played with him. I really want the trio townreading him to give a proper explanation.

Well at least shos made an effort to back a townread with an attempt to stop the wagon. He might possibly be badtown.

That's page 19 and that's all I can manage right now. Hopefully more tomorrow and Sunday.

PEdit: There were like a dozen posts in between the time I started this post and the time I previewed, lol.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:01 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1241, Jake from State Farm wrote:It's probably better to. "Catchup " later and just focus on day 2 discussions. Your method you will always be playing catchup and will never be useful.

Yeah, but the trouble is without a catchup I no real clue what your talking about. I did try asking for someone is sum up the game on the entry but no one did.

In post 1249, Nazarene wrote:
In post 1240, VictorDeAngelo wrote:And Naz votes Hawk, why is whenever I see anyone doing something scummy in this game, everyone seems to be looking the other way.

Do you mean our vote is scummy or that hawk is scummy? How do you feel about farside sheeping our vote?

The first part meant that in Hawk's 325 was a good point and no one seemed to notice or care and then you seemed to respond by voting him for 324 (which didn't seem scummy in the slightest).

I dislike Naz just hammer comment to skot. Particularly with the whole "this wagon is too fast and ultimately unjustified" touch at the end. Feels like scum looking for easy towncred.

Okay, do you feel like the wagon was building up in a natural way and was justified? Do you think 4/5 votes in ~20 posts for doing a naked unvote are possibly all town votes?

As I before said I'm coming around to the opinon the wagon might predominantly town based on the comments I saw. Shaded's play was fairly bad throughout Day 1 from what I've seen so far.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

From the parts of this game I have read I support a Naz lynch. Consider this post my intent to hammer, dependent on when TN is replaced.

I will try to get back to the rereading after work tonight.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:37 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Hey look, page 20, I imagine it will be all kinds of shagadelic wonderousnous.

Spoiler:
Completely disagree with skot's assessment of Jake's play in 1570 (). His style and tone here is pretty much the same as Northern Sea.

In fact I really don't get a lot of attack on Jake. Alas I kind of seen this before from him. If anyone had a cop shot, skot would be useful player to consider.

shos seems like a slip "this town is nuts"... wasn't he scumreading Jake.

I find myself glazing over most of Jake/skot. Which probably means it town on town.

Pysche is giving me a better feeling about BPC's slot.

Kinda unsure why Farside is so obsessed over flavour. I guess at this point it wasn't obvious that flavour gaming wouldn't work (though it's a pretty shitty mafia game that doesn't give it's scum safe flavour claims).

Shos is definately another plus for the scum off the shaded wagon theory.

And then a few minutes later he actually votes based on the same statement. Why the delay? In fact the interpretation/vote is so bad I can only assume you were sat there wondering whether you could really get away with it.

Farside called you out on this . Good to see I finally see things other players are seeing. Farside may well be town after all.

skot's vote is terrible, I just can't fathom why either does it.

And then he shifts to ProHawk because...reasons... in . Screw copping him, he wasn't this bad in either of the games I played with him as town. He's probably scum.

kthanx is really pushing this Shaded wagon. Despite the townflip I actually am liking this for town as I don't see scum putting so much energy in a player who was by all accounts a mislynch waiting to happen.

Scarab's vote in also confuses me, particular since I've been liking him and ProHawk as leantown.

There's a lot of weird voting going on here, full stop. Tn's joined the party.

That Hawk wagon is really peculiar, no real case. I guess if Hawk was scum I will have readjust but I wonder why we have a counterwagon to a town wagon. Scum looking to line for the next day. But then there would be more pressure on ProHawk today right. Maybe there will be more explanation at the start of toDay.

OK 10 pages a day (which should be managable now my other work is reduced) and I'll be caught up in no time.

spoiler tags fixed ~ Mod
Last edited by Perpetually Nonsensical on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

@Mod:
That post is meant to be spoilered. I have no clue wtf I've managed to do. Can you fix it?

Done. ~ Mod.
Last edited by Perpetually Nonsensical on Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:46 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Huh, never had problems before. Oh well.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:41 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I find it really odd that the wagon on Naz has seemingly dissolved now he's claimed vt.

Pysche unvoting in particular seems really odd.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:49 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Speaking of which,

VOTE: Naz
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:04 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

More from the vault

Spoiler:
- Hilarious shos thinks everyone's scummy. (Yep, pretty much everyone noticed this terrible by the next page)

- Naz once again as good as saying Shaded should be lynched but not willing to more above a nullread.

- Equally terrible attempt to build a justification for voting ProHawk.

- Yep and after everything else, Naz says fuck and just decides to vote Shaded anyway.

And that's Day 1 folks. Barely worth the spoiler tags.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Naz is scummier.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:44 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Are you fucking kidding me right now Jake? I mean seriously your pissed off at me catching up and now your pissed off at me not caught up. I mean what the fuck do you actually want from me!!!
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:08 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

More thoughts to dump.

Spoiler:
Pysche's early vote on Naz feels a little overexplained (), and the whole I'm voting Naz today, full stop just doesn't right with me. Naz was never going to be the only scum in the game. And there's something laughable about 's I'll let you be the leader post to Jake.

Actually reading on I do like off Pysche, even if I don't like the one minded focus.

Shos desire to quicklynch the day is noted. As is Tn's hesitancy to quicklynch.

Whoah it took like a page for Pysche to give up his whole no brakes lynch on Naz, even after he pretty much dispised Naz's response to the case. That's not right.

Wait he says it was a mistake in his next post. Ugh. It's like we have a second hydra here. It's a better approach than start of day I'll give him that, but there seems to be so much flip flopping I don't really know what is going through Pysche's head.

What, straight after Jake votes Naz, then Pysche revotes in . I'm not just quoting these numbers for reference, this is how quickly Pysche is changing his mind on whether to push Naz. I just don't get it.

Farside's why is Naz scum after both Pysche and Shos presented cases seems a little bizarre to say the least.

If TN liked the case against Naz that much why isn't he voting it.

Kthanx seems to have seen what I have wrt TN.

- "stop posting naz you're making me scumread you more" - What?

- Jake random votes Sharpest for no reason. And how is he not seeing TN as scum in .

OMG what is it with people voting and then changing their friggin mind seconds later. This time it's skot.

And the Jake vote by Pysche must be because Jake is now as scummy as Naz right. Cause that was the only reasons Pysche was ever going to abandom any attempt to lynch Naz today. But the reasons put forward for lynching Jake are pretty lacking.

Shos's measly explanation for voting Naz over TN in makes it even liklier they are scumbuddies.

And Shos then declares Pysche his number one townread. Is he even reading the thread. Is he just doing that because Pysche agrees, yuck. It's a very odd read for town though I find it odder that one scumbuddy would do this to another at this point (which depressing cause these are my top two scumreads).

Jake is still refusing to give any real case for his skot scumread or make any real push. He also has Shos/Pysche/Naz are non scumreads here which also seems weird considering how much he's been on them.

No maybe not, there's a Jake vote on Pysche.

Didn't see that shift to Naz by Farside coming. Don't particularly like it.

Pysche really is schizophrenic ( + ) .

OK, I kinda like shos case on Naz in 1098.

- I know what I want to say, I bet everyone says it before me (yep, 1103, 1105, etc).

Ugh, this Jake and shos stuff is just annoying.

- Awful post

Shos shift to Jake was never really properly explained especially in light of all the work he did on the Naz case, the whole notion of a guy wking a player who is a top scumread is pretty poor justification for anything.

- Shos is another player saying he's done with this vote and I'd bet you anything he doesn't mean a word this.

Yeah Shos spends a ton more posts saying Naz is scummy and then asks Naz what he thinks of Jake white knighting. He's lynch lining. Jake will be town and Shos will be scum with Pysche - forget what I said earlier.

What, after all the WKing talk Naz is still a strong scumread. But Skot who should be a scumread of Shos by all accounts is left off the list.

Hate the vote on Scarab by Jake () and hate the reasons.

Pysche scumreading TN for replacing out is even more terrible.

- Hey Pyshce promised a fullclaim or something extreme if Naz flipped town. I wonder if that happened?

- The unvote by Pysche straight off the vt claim is pretty much scum looking to move away and hunt a bigger lynch. And right after Naz tries to deflect away he likes a TN lynch cause replacing out is scummy. Bullshit. Oh wait there's more. In 1533 he says he'll return to Naz if people don't move to TN. Words fail.

Shos flavour gaming here is useless.

As is Jake and Pysche arguing over whether replacing out is a scumtell.

In post 1693, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1449, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey look, page 20, I imagine it will be all kinds of shagadelic wonderousnous.

Spoiler:
Completely disagree with skot's assessment of Jake's play in 1570 (). His style and tone here is pretty much the same as Northern Sea.

In fact I really don't get a lot of attack on Jake. Alas I kind of seen this before from him. If anyone had a cop shot, skot would be useful player to consider.

shos seems like a slip "this town is nuts"... wasn't he scumreading Jake.

I find myself glazing over most of Jake/skot. Which probably means it town on town.

Pysche is giving me a better feeling about BPC's slot.

Kinda unsure why Farside is so obsessed over flavour. I guess at this point it wasn't obvious that flavour gaming wouldn't work (though it's a pretty shitty mafia game that doesn't give it's scum safe flavour claims).

Shos is definately another plus for the scum off the shaded wagon theory.

And then a few minutes later he actually votes based on the same statement. Why the delay? In fact the interpretation/vote is so bad I can only assume you were sat there wondering whether you could really get away with it.

Farside called you out on this . Good to see I finally see things other players are seeing. Farside may well be town after all.

skot's vote is terrible, I just can't fathom why either does it.

And then he shifts to ProHawk because...reasons... in . Screw copping him, he wasn't this bad in either of the games I played with him as town. He's probably scum.

kthanx is really pushing this Shaded wagon. Despite the townflip I actually am liking this for town as I don't see scum putting so much energy in a player who was by all accounts a mislynch waiting to happen.

Scarab's vote in also confuses me, particular since I've been liking him and ProHawk as leantown.

There's a lot of weird voting going on here, full stop. Tn's joined the party.

That Hawk wagon is really peculiar, no real case. I guess if Hawk was scum I will have readjust but I wonder why we have a counterwagon to a town wagon. Scum looking to line for the next day. But then there would be more pressure on ProHawk today right. Maybe there will be more explanation at the start of toDay.

OK 10 pages a day (which should be managable now my other work is reduced) and I'll be caught up in no time.

spoiler tags fixed ~ Mod
what is horrid on the TN vote, it was based on vote placement and thoughts about same. Then moved on to other thoughts. He is still a top suspect.

Where was that explanation at the time. All you did was naked vote and in the context it just seemed out of place and opportunistic.

I'll read Day 3 stuff later, exhausted by this game right now. Pretty sure that the scumteam is Shos, Pysche + ??? right now, regardless of whatever Pysche is claiming. Shos is my preferred lynch today.

VOTE: Shos
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:11 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I've looked over today's posts and other than Pysche still not claiming (nor claiming what he did last night) I don't see much more worth mentioning. Shos is still the correct lynch and I don't have a clue what Jake is doing here (nor have I had a clue what Jake has been doing all game).
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1964, Jake from State Farm wrote:why is shos the best lynch in your opinion?

Also why do you think the scum team is shos/psyche?

I'm not going back over my posts right now. Maybe later but frankly I don't feel inclined since you'll probably only skim over than as well.

if you have no clue what I am doing,

1. why aren't you trying to figure it out and 2. why are you voting the same person that I was?

Cause as bad as your playing I think your were voting scum before you went on your whole crazy lynch me bit. As for not trying to figure you out, that's for the sake of my own sanity. If Shos flips scum you should be town. And if Shos flips town then I will need to reassess you tomorrow.

Also why aren't you trying to interact with people?

Yep, that's me not interacting. :roll:
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:38 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 1968, farside22 wrote:Rereading victors catch up.
Couple of questions

ProHawk makes an excellent point about shos post here. I can see shos being scum and if he is then I would put ProHawk top of my town pile.

And the first thing that happens after that post is a shaded wagon gets to L-2. If shos is scum I suspect one of farside/Jake to be his scumbuddy.

What did hawk say that was a good point.

I was referring to this:

In post 325, ProHawk wrote:
In post 322, shos wrote:remember scumpair konowa-deas/konowa-prohawk/
konowa-Naz

[. . .]

UNVOTE: Naz I reread our communications and she's legit.
there's not scum motivations there.

[. . .]

I mean not only is the vote on me bad because lolwut horrible reasoning and lolwut I'm so townie, but BOTH HEADS of the hydra agree on this? such sync on the same wording of 'overly justified'? I believe I addressed this later in the game but...a big big MEH here. wouldn't be surprised if
Naz and SNOT are scum
together; both are scummy regardless, but if naz also does that to defend snot, then et voila.
question is who should I vote. prob naz
, could be just WKing...

[. . .]

(inb4
naz
/snot/tn
scum
team I called it first)

And there goes my resolve to keep you alive. Congrats.

Why is one of jake/me scum with shoes in your thought process here?

The quick succession of Shaded votes that came straight after made me think that. At this point though I think your town, and I highly doubt that Jake and Shos are buddies.

skot's 632 vote is terrible, I just can't fathom why either does it.

And then he shifts to ProHawk because...reasons... in 647. Screw copping him, he wasn't this bad in either of the games I played with him as town. He's probably scum.
what happened to your scum read on snot?

Nothing really, I still have a lean scum read on skot, but I just don't feel as strong about him as Shos/Pysche. I'd say it's likely at this point one of CC or skot is the ???.

Shos shift to Jake was never really properly explained especially in light of all the work he did on the Naz case, the whole notion of a guy wking a player who is a top scumread is pretty poor justification for anything.

You realize kthx main case on shos is for white knight/ town reading shaded?

Not sure what you're trying to get at here. Can you rephrase.

Yeah Shos spends a ton more posts saying Naz is scummy and then asks Naz what he thinks of Jake white knighting. He's lynch lining. Jake will be town and Shos will be scum with Pysche - forget what I said earlier.

I was asked what I think of you and shos. One from naz and the other from jake. Why is this not noted?

Despite appearances I'm not noting every last thing, just stuff that stands out. Can you link the posts in question and show me why you think I should have noted them?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Pysche, full claim. You can consider this my intent to hammer.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:12 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

You oversimplifying here to "Player X white knights Player Y" and "Player A asks Player B something". That's not the whole picture.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:41 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Whatever Pysche.

VOTE: Pysche
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:45 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Shos is trying desperately to pretend he's town. Just let him do his thing and we can lynch him tomorrow.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I am Frau Farbissina, vt.

And I would hope no one is stupid enough to try and vote anyone up to claim range in lylo. Jake should just claim his role anyway, this game has been fucked up too many times by people messing about with claims.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Does anyone other than skot not think Shos is scum? Because even with Pysche being town, I think Shos should be the lynch today.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:53 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

So Jake you think CC is town, skot is probably town but your going to sit here and not try to push a scum lynch and just hope me/shos/farside can't coordinate a hammer. Sounds like a load of bull.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

WTF Jake. I mean seriously you do this whole I'm only gonna hammer Shos and now Farside. If your town Jake you should get that vote off Farside right cos she is pretty much obvtown from where I'm sitting.

I think the scumteam is skot/shos/CC and I need Farside to hammer CC before CC remembers this game is happening.

VOTE: Captain Corporal
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 2177, farside22 wrote:
In post 2169, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Also Jake I would have needed to wait for CC to come in and bus anyway to get Shos to L-1, since Farside is townreading him. You gave me like no fucking time to even try and get his lynch.

No seriously Wtf is this?

I did try to get Shos lynched but no one was really interested in actually making it happen. Jake's attitude was particularly awful.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:02 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

Yeah, but only if someone got you to L-1 first. Which is stupid attitude to take.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I don't see why Farside is getting stick today. She was the one active townie that didn't lay down a town on town vote in lylo. Once skot and Jake had voted there wasn't really anything she could do.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”