Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

I guess I don't see any problems here. Being sure of Sala and PM being cleared would be good for the general well-being of the game, not just for clearing scum, I think.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

Well sala and pm should be clear on their targets. As long as kj understands he's targeting sala things work fine.

~Mehdi
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

No Lynch (2): Salamence20, PiggyGal15
Not voting (4): killerjester, PMysterious, Soul2277, Voidedmafia

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

In post 1042, Mehdi2277 wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

I cannot accept a vote by a hydra posted while logged off the hydra account.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.
Soul2277
Soul2277
Goon
Soul2277
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Post by Soul2277 »

VOTE: no lynch

~ OS
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by killerjester »

Fine

VOTE: no lynch
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

No Lynch (4): Salamence20, PiggyGal15, Soul2277, killerjester

Not voting (2): PMysterious, Voidedmafia

With
players alive, it takes
players to lynch.

Sometimes, the best thing to do is nothing. The card kingdom decided not to execute anybody today—everything will take care of itself... or will it?

Nobody has been lynched on Day 4.

Night 4 ends in (expired on 2012-10-30 23:43:57).

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The evil queen of hearts snuck up on the unsuspecting jack of clubs... or perhaps the unsuspecting queen of hearts snuck up on the clever jack of clubs. The queen's plan was to toss him in the river, seeing as playing cards don't really do well in the water, but the quick-thinking jack of clubs fought back. They eventually both fell in the river, never to be seen alive again. The jack of clubs had martyred himself to save the rest of you from any further cruelty... from the rebels or the dealer. Order is restored, despite a good chunk of the deck missing.

Soul2277, who was the
jack of clubs, a bomb
, has been drowned on Night 4.
Salamence20, who was the
queen of hearts, a Mafia goon
, has been bombed on Night 4.
killerjester, who was the
queen of clubs, a vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.
PiggyGal15, who was the
jack of hearts, a vanilla townie
PMysterious, who was the
king of clubs, a vanilla townie
Voidedmafia, who was the
jack of spades, a vanilla townie

CONGRATULATIONS ANGRYPIDGEON, DRMYSHOTGUN, GREYICE, KILLERJESTER, MAGNAOFILLUSION, PARAMA, PIGGYGAL15, PMYSTERIOUS, SOUL2277, AND VOIDEDMAFIA; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

AngryPidgeon, you are the
queen of spades, a
lover
. You, along with your significant other, the king of spades (that's GreyICE), are a marriage made to be. Just keep an eye on your husband and everything will be fine... until he dies.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—love, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to spread the love around!

You win when all threats to the deck have been eliminated from the game. (Be aware that you do not know GreyICE's alignment and that if he dies for any reason, so do you.)

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.

YOUR HAND

drmyshotgun, you are the
queen of diamonds, a
vanilla townie
. This deck used to be civilized. However, some good-for-nothings decided it was a bright idea to use the deck for their own devious means. Time to stop this nonsense.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your four boxes, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to win this madness of a card game!

You win when all threats to the deck have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.

YOUR HAND

GreyICE, you are the
king of spades, a
lover
. You, along with your significant other, the queen of spades (that's AngryPidgeon), are a marriage made to be. Just keep an eye on your wife and everything will be fine... until she dies.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—love, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to spread the love around!

You win when all threats to the deck have been eliminated from the game. (Be aware that you do not know AngryPidgeon's alignment and that if he dies for any reason, so do you.)

YOUR HAND

killerjester, you are the
queen of clubs, a
vanilla townie
. This deck used to be civilized. However, some good-for-nothings decided it was a bright idea to use the deck for their own devious means. Time to stop this nonsense.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your four boxes, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to win this madness of a card game!

YOUR HAND

MagnaofIllusion, you are the
king of diamonds, a
vanilla townie

YOUR HAND

Nobody Special, you are the
king of hearts, a
Mafia goon
. You, along with your partner in crime the queen of hearts (Salamence20, who is a
roleblocker
), would like to spread your reign of terror to the other cards in the deck.

Each night, you may discuss with your partner whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partner. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in the deck are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

YOUR HAND

Oversoul, you are the
jack of clubs, a
bomb
. You used to be called the knave of clubs, and a knave you are—you're making absolute sure you're not going down without a fight! Feisty little one!

You do not have a special ability that you can use at will; however, if you die for any reason other than a self-hammer or a modkill, so does the person or do the people immediately responsible for your death. That is, if you are lynched, both you and the person that casts the deciding vote to lynch you die. If you are targeted for a kill by one or more players, all people that submitted them (whose actions are not stopped) will also be killed.

YOUR HAND

Parama, you are the
jack of diamonds, a
vanilla townie

YOUR HAND

PiggyGal15, you are the
jack of hearts, a
vanilla townie

YOUR HAND

PMysterious, you are the
king of clubs, a
vanilla townie

YOUR HAND

Salamence20, you are the
queen of hearts, a
Mafia
roleblocker
. You, along with your partner in crime the king of hearts (Nobody Special, who is a
goon
), would like to spread your reign of terror to the other cards in the deck. You in particular, like offing people's heads... or powers, anyway.

Each night, you may discuss with your partner whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partner. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know. In addition, you specifically may select one player whom you would like to roleblock. If the player you target has a night action and attempts to use it the same night, it will fail. You are not allowed to roleblock yourself. You will repeat this process until the end of the game or you die, whichever happens first.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night actions here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

You win when all players in the deck are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

YOUR HAND

Shahrizai, you are the
joker, a
jester
. Nobody cares about you in the playing card world, it seems. You're used in very few games, and everyone says there are 52 cards in the deck like you don't exist, so you might as well not. It's kind of hard for a card to get into a trash can by itself, though.

You win when you get lynched with one exception—you lose if you self-hammer.

YOUR HAND

(MOD NOTE: When drawn, all preceding cards held by the player dealt the joker are forcibly played without anything in return.)

Voidedmafia, you are the
jack of spades, a
vanilla townie

YOUR HAND

DAY 1 DEAL

(
NOTE:
All players were dealt cards about 2½ hours late due to mod error.)
AngryPidgeon receives the ten of spades, bringing his point total to 10.
drmyshotgun receives the ace of spades, bringing his point total to 1.
GreyICE receives the nine of clubs, bringing his point total to 9.
killerjester receives the seven of hearts, bringing his point total to 7.
MagnaofIllusion receives the six of hearts, bringing his point total to 6.
Nobody Special receives the two of spades, bringing his point total to 2.
Parama receives the three of spades, bringing his point total to 3.
PiggyGal15 receives the ten of hearts, bringing her point total to 10.
PMysterious receives the seven of spades, bringing his point total to 7.
Salamence20 receives the eight of spades, bringing his or her point total to 8.
Shahrizai receives the four of clubs, bringing her point total to 4.
Soul2277 receives the three of diamonds, bringing their point total to 3.
Voidedmafia receives the ace of diamonds, bringing his point total to 1.

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

Salamence20 roleblocks MagnaofIllusion.
Nobody Special kills Parama.

DAY 2 DEAL

AngryPidgeon receives the eight of diamonds, bringing his point total to 18.
GreyICE receives the six of diamonds, bringing his point total to 15.
killerjester receives the nine of spades, bringing his point total to 16.
MagnaofIllusion receives the five of clubs, bringing his point total to 11.
Nobody Special receives the four of diamonds, bringing his point total to 6.
PiggyGal15 receives the two of hearts, bringing her point total to 12.
PMysterious receives the ten of clubs, bringing his point total to 17.
Salamence20 receives the five of spades, bringing his or her point total to 13.
Shahrizai receives the five of hearts, bringing her point total to 9.
Soul2277 receives the seven of diamonds, bringing their point total to 10.
Voidedmafia receives the seven of clubs, bringing his point total to 8.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

Salamence20 roleblocks Voidedmafia.
NobodySpecial kills MagnaofIllusion.

DAY 3 DEAL

AngryPidgeon receives the ace of clubs, bringing his point total to 19.
GreyICE receives the jack of diamonds, leaving his point total at 15.
killerjester receives the two of clubs, bringing his point total to 18.
Nobody Special receives the five of diamonds, bringing his point total to 11.
PiggyGal15 receives the receives the king of diamonds, leaving her point total at 12.
PMysterious receives the ace of hearts, bringing his point total to 18.
Salamence20 receives the four of spades, bringing his or her point total to 17.
Soul2277 receives the joker; this forces them to discard the rest of their hand.
Voidedmafia receives the ace of spades, bringing his point total to 9.

DAY 3 ACTIONS

Voidedmafia plays the ace of diamonds and the ace of spades, giving him a one-shot follower ability and reducing his total to 7.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

Salamence20 roleblocks Soul2277.
GreyICE plays the nine of clubs and the six of diamonds, giving him a one-shot doctor ability that he immediately uses on Voidedmafia and reducing his point total to 0.
Voidedmafia sees GreyICE protect someone.
Salamence20 kills AngryPidgeon.

DAY 4 DEAL

killerjester receives the six of spades, bringing his point total to 22.
PiggyGal15 receives the four of hearts, bringing her point total to 16.
PMysterious receives the ace of clubs, bringing his point total to 19.
Salamence20 receives the four of clubs, bringing his point total to 21.
Soul2277 receives the eight of diamonds, bringing their point total to 8.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

Salamence20 roleblocks PMysterious.
killerjester plays the nine of spades and six of spades, giving him a one-shot doctor ability that he immediately uses on Salamence20 and reducing his point total to 7.
PMysterious plays the ace of hearts and ace of clubs, giving him a one-shot follower ability and reducing his point total to 19.
Salamence20 plays the four of spades and four of clubs, giving him a one-shot follower ability that he immediately uses on killerjester (whom he sees as protecting someone) and reducing his point total to 13.
Salamence20 kills Soul2277.

Dead thread
Who got what cards when in tabular form. Note that due to the frequent need to shuffle, the order of the cards left in the deck after each death has not been preserved and the partial deck order shown in the "remaining cards" is what the order was after AngryPidgeon and GreyICE died.

MOD NOTES

• The death by Soul2277 bombing Salamence20 is not a mod error. Doctor effects work only against somebody choosing to kill the target. Soul2277 never had a choice as to whom to kill (the best he could do was induce scum to kill him), so the kill was processed anyway.
  • This time around, instead of my typical "lie to the players" schtick typical of the StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare series, I felt more like saddling the town with annoying negative utility roles. I didn't put any post restrictions this time because my reviewer, IceGuy (whom you can thank for the dealing mechanic, being his idea), thought the inherent swinginess was bastard enough as presented to him. It was interesting to see town faking having post restrictions, though.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Sala had the more interesting (and more tolerable) restriction, interestingly enough.

NS, seriously, when are you going to work off that lurking problem?

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Salamance was scum.

This is my surprised face.

It isn't here.

I'm not surprised.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1057, Voidedmafia wrote:Sala had the more interesting (and more tolerable) restriction, interestingly enough.

There was no post restriction.

Someday.

Someday I will sell the average townie that the obviously faked post restriction is OBVIOUSLY FAKED.

How the FUCK did any of you buy that horrible post restriction? I will NEVER UNDERSTAND.

Towns should honestly just proxy their vote to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Wut?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1060, Salamence20 wrote:....

Wut?

You played awful.

You lost.

Deal with it dawg
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1061, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1060, Salamence20 wrote:....

Wut?

You played awful.

You lost.

Deal with it dawg

I did? I thought I just picked the wrong card. :lol:
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by GreyICE »

You still lost

Even if I couldn't convince the dumbest people on the planet your fake restriction was fake.

That's their fault.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 1057, Voidedmafia wrote:
NS, seriously, when are you going to work off that lurking problem?

Seriously, I'm working on it.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by killerjester »

wat

killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Post by killerjester »

No forget it, I won't try to understand this game. I'll just take my win tyvm.

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:50 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1059, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1057, Voidedmafia wrote:Sala had the more interesting (and more tolerable) restriction, interestingly enough.

There was no post restriction.

That's not the point.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The point was that he was clearly LOST when I pressed him for details on his restriction, and he clearly failed to provide them. He had the single laziest vote in the entire game, and he just completely DROPPED his soul suspicion because he forgot about it.

It has been said a thousand times, and it is always true, VoidedMafia:

LYNCH ALL LIARS

He lies, he fries.

There are no excuses and no second chances.

You excused lying.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

No, that's not MY point. Jeez. I'm not even talking about that, anyways (though I will accept my part in it).

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1069, Voidedmafia wrote:No, that's not MY point. Jeez. I'm not even talking about that, anyways (though I will accept my part in it).

You mean why did I choose to press Salamance rather than Piggy?

Well you can call it gut, but that vote at the start of day 3 was SO fucking lazy. It just reeked of scum.

Also:
In post 661, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 660, Salamence20 wrote:*points to eye*
*opens can*
*ties knot*
*covers mouth with hand*
*orders Direct tv*

I can not [something] directly? I can't lie directly?

I mean come on.

He wasn't even TRYING to pretend he was town

Just lynch things that aren't town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

...No. That's not it.

I'M saying that, regardless of whether or not his PR was real or not, it was more interesting and tolerable than Piggy's (again, regardless of whether or not hers was real). Though that was a question on my mind, so thanks for answering that.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1071, Voidedmafia wrote:...No. That's not it.

I'M saying that, regardless of whether or not his PR was real or not, it was more interesting and tolerable than Piggy's (again, regardless of whether or not hers was real). Though that was a question on my mind, so thanks for answering that.

It was at that.

But it was more interesting
More tolerable
And he was scum~

I wish scum were only the intolerable uninteresting people.

But they're not~
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by Parama »

Yep that sure was a mafia game that I played
Yep
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Haha. Good game.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”