Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Stigmata »

why's your name honey bee then? :b

Spoiler: i can kinda see that tho?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Grib »

Stigmata's PT is 2 cool 4 me. The animals were lovely, and otters are rad.

Also.

In post 111, Stigmata wrote:i totally ship atum/grib btw

I think you ship me with like 4 people. Spreadin' the love. ♡
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 1761, Stigmata wrote:So I just read through the angel chat and granted I was drunk or half asleep for like all of not-Day 1, but was I really supposed to know that Citrus was holy or scum? I thought he could've just been playing along with ika's weird theory and trying to eat NKs?? Prob gave him too much credit by sheeping other ppl w ~meta~'s townreads on him and bc me dicking around not claiming made me not be able to publicly consider him scummy??

If he was anything other than scum or holy, he would have gone along with my Priest claim (or at least said "I am the acolyte and fontisian is not the priest) as it would caused scum to waste a night kill on him. Fighting it was a holy claim.
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Stigmata »

If he was town, he legitimately thought you were scum trying to get hiplop killed though? Sorry if I'm annoying you, just trying to learn.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Rubicon »

Stigmata, what would you have done if Citrus went along with fonti's gambit?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Pretty sure I'd not have cc'd until Day 2, for better or for worse, since I had fonti (and Citrus) as town at the time. Maybe we could've actually lynched scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1775, Stigmata wrote:why's your name honey bee then? :b

Spoiler: i can kinda see that tho?

lol yes perfect :D Idk why my names really honey bee I just thought it sounded cute.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Unsight »

This was a weird game.

I was so excited to have a power role when I joined.

Then the next thing I read in the thread is "GRAVEDIGGER MUST CLAIM."

I was very -_-
Games are meant to be fun.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 1778, Stigmata wrote:If he was town, he legitimately thought you were scum trying to get hiplop killed though? Sorry if I'm annoying you, just trying to learn.

I didn't make a push to lynch hiplop, and Citrus and I had a long conversation beforehand where Citrus claimed Acolyte to hiplop's priest.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by ika »

ok huge thoughts:

setup: played it before so not much

the mian thing is that you did a sevral of non-normal things:
-DOB/BOD death IS announced and who it gives/hits
-bomb passing is known at end of day and lynch would kil before pass
-the double kill (i read the topic, the OP CLEARLY STATES its 2 DIFFERENT targets)

players:

font: now you know why you dont discredit me, i was the fucked up preiest. the deadliest role given to me. i was going to pull a carzy ass gambit and call you preist and i be alcodite and check you n1 but when i came back you fucked it all up.
i also wanted you to lead the angles persoanlly b/c the moment you found i was preist in dead you would know i know what im doing

Rubicon: me being the priest, when you came out and said "check me, check me" it was a sure fire sign of me NOT checking you. font was proablly right later that i should of checked you for live giving. but meh

Stigmata: the only reason i had you as scum was b/c i though cirtus was alcodite, everyone else was POED/unaligned with mist/ZZZX plus i disliked how you were discrediting the "dont follow cop" if im a cop and i say "follow me i know what im doing" odds are i know what im doing

hiplop: all i can say is gj with the bomb, i prob didnt need to check you and should of checked cirtus but ppl paranoiaed me too much

MadCitrus: i admired your ideas and stuff but really you should of gone with lynch trick, even if you did check trick (and i find inno on mist), i would of known it was scum jester, i was that confident on my read that it would of nailed you sooner. i think no trick might of been better tbh

Honey bee: gj, you were transparently town, i dont think you would of ever goten lynched if you didnt claim BOD, last game we had ours claim and didnt capsize on it so i took a page from that to do this time around

Mist7676: you replaced into a doom sloted tbh, i scum read your pretacetor and i would of killed you day 2 regardless. i knew you were scum but i knew i could never get the logic part of it so i just did the failsafe of preist check. i probally should of let it go a bit and then call you out to find more tells

Grib: welp, not much tbh, just grib funsies

Unsight: you did your part well tbh, you died sooner then expected but really set the table for scums downfall

ZZZX: tbh you were non-existant

Atum: poped in here and there but never really stood out, i was somewhat riht on you being gder though (apprentice)

Albert B. Rampage: you were in catch 22, i didnt think you were scum 100% but it was more of a failsafe

----------------------------------------------------------------

that being said:

day 1 i tried to wifom every role i could think of to never give any indication i was preist. i found express early on by his posts of nothingness. folled by mist, i knew i would never be able to peg it offhand so i needed mod-evidence. i scumread font for being scum and if she was town she would lead angels

night 1: check mist to fullforce my day 2 idea

day 2: got feedback, now i should of waited a bit to let more tells out but i got impaitent. after that i decided to take a page from our old wh game where BOD offers self to give life out. i then took the idea of hiplop being bomber to bomb mist so my next check could go uninteruppted, i also took this chance to unite town under one single check instead of my own personal checks.

night 2: ZZZX scum

day 3: this is where my derp came in about cirtus!alc/stig!scum. i had it pegged to 1 of the 2 (minus hiplop bussing) so i jsut went along with this

night 3: hiplop (but i should of done cirtus)

day 4: kinda went out with me breaking the game by mechanics, there were some flaws that i knew of as well that could break it but it would of required
the alive scum
the dead scums
and angels prtection asll lining up to eliminate

the one fatal flaw (outside of shaninaigans, i would of still read hiplop town) was the doublekill:

attack me and kitty: both fail (life and protect respectivly), backupplan kicks in on me costing me anohter life and kills me

argubly then cirtus would have to gun someone else. but odds there are none really
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by MadCitrus »

Ika, backup plan doesn't work if any lives are taken, so I couldn't do that just fyi.

Gg all. There was a slight miscommunication during pre-game and I thought the N1 kill would be unnanounced in the case of Witch Trick.

Fontisian, I had an apology written up that I asked Titus to give you after you were lynched because I just felt that bad about the D1. Like seriously felt bad for getting you lynched like that lol. But I guess that was optimal D1.

I knew I wouldn't get Stigmata and Ika to vote with me and in the event of a no lynch I would lose due to angel cards so I chose to resign.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

i was legitmatly busy :< oh well :P

gg town
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It all rested on my shoulders and I delivered. Your welcome, friends.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1787, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It all rested on my shoulders and I delivered. Your welcome, friends.

Uh huh. If there's anything to thank you for, it's not killing Rubicon.

"If I get to L-1 and I'll end the Day!"

shudders
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Rubicon »

Thank you ABR.

In post 1784, ika wrote:Rubicon: me being the priest, when you came out and said "check me, check me" it was a sure fire sign of me NOT checking you. font was proablly right later that i should of checked you for live giving. but meh

Nah I think your checks made more sense.

Getting an extra life wasn't very important to me in this game. With all the weird claims going on day one, I was concerned that the Priest would get shot N1. If that were the case, checking me would have been optimal, so I put the idea out there.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 1784, ika wrote:Unsight: you did your part well tbh, you died sooner then expected but really set the table for scums downfall

I guess.

This game feels kind of unsatisfying because it devolved into Follow the Cop.

Good game to everyone all the same!
Games are meant to be fun.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1789, Rubicon wrote:Thank you ABR.

It's all good. I keep the larger purpose in sight, from time to time ;)
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Equinox »

Mine?