Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:58 am

Post by Tammy »

I mean I literally just went back and read what I said, and I clearly said that I probably wouldn't have guessed slender man but I would have been bringing up the letters. I don't know what world that translates to circle-jerking that I would have figured it out, so. You just better be trolling me.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:02 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3870, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I think most of the dead PT was fairly cordial. Shouldn't have said "dead PT." Should have specifically called out Tammy and Ffery circle-jerking about how they totally would have figured it out and the rest of us are stupid.

uh no?

I was looking outside specific players for something to explain what was happening to you even while I was in the game, but I don't think I would have figured this out. I was paying no attention at all to the letters popping up in the death scene flavors.

I was leery of talking about the pieces I was thinking about in the game thread because I thought it could lead to you getting lynched and I didn't think you were the SK.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:07 am

Post by fferyllt »

Anyway, as different people started to suspect and figure out pieces of the puzzle I was impressed and hopeful. I think town was much further along the trail than I would have managed if I were still in the game. On the outside, knowing it was all town on day 4, it was a little painful to watch.

Idic
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3566, Cutty Shark wrote:Town-Majiffy is like bender; he's generally argumentative, sarcastic, and needlessly combative with occasional moments of brilliance

Occasional?

*arm crossing*
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:18 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

I probably shouldn't have put it that way. I was annoyed with how the game turned out after spending two months on it and four townies trying to seriously figure out which one of them is scum and actually putting time and mental energy agonizing over it left me drained. I know you guys didn't mean to be offensive or do it on purpose but it came across that way.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:32 am

Acting like bringing it up would get me lynched is a ridiculous line of thinking. I don't think that is what would have happened and you thinking that you are so influential that the mere suggestion that you lynch someone means that they are lynched is just kidding yourself.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Tammy »

Um I'm not sure who you're talking to now, but I think you should step back.

I get your annoyed over the loss and I think you're being sensitive right now.

That last post was mean no matter who it's directed to, and I don't think you mean to be mean.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Anyways thanks for modding Nat!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:45 am

Thanks for your advice! I'm really in the mood to listen to you tell me what's mean and what's not. I really need to head off to class and I'm just going to stop discussing this game for the good of everyone involved and never sign up for a game advertised as "bastard" again.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:46 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

F-16, I agree with Tammy (although from context clues it sounds like you're talking to ffery). I was really pissed when the news broke and I vented a bit, but I was angry at the situation and I do not hold this experience against anyone as I understand that no one was acting out of a deliberate desire to make this a bad experience.

I think it's a common dead thread thing with 'if only they would <X>' even if realistically the only reason they know about <X> is because they've been spoiled, but I am just saying that should not be used as evidence that this was likely to be solved in-game, because I do not think it was. It doesn't annoy me that they had the conversation
beefycheese
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:57 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 3880, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Acting like bringing it up would get me lynched is a ridiculous line of thinking. I don't think that is what would have happened and you thinking that you are so influential that the mere suggestion that you lynch someone means that they are lynched is just kidding yourself.

:/

That's not what I meant at all. I had zero intention of suggesting you be lynched. But I did worry that delving too much into the reports about you from Nashville, and what you were told about the nights, along with my concerns about the camera could go a very different way in the game thread than what was going on in my head.

Idic
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 am

In post 3884, borkjerfkin wrote:F-16, I agree with Tammy (although from context clues it sounds like you're talking to ffery). I was really pissed when the news broke and I vented a bit, but I was angry at the situation and I do not hold this experience against anyone as I understand that no one was acting out of a deliberate desire to make this a bad experience.

I think it's a common dead thread thing with 'if only they would <X>' even if realistically the only reason they know about <X> is because they've been spoiled, but I am just saying that should not be used as evidence that this was likely to be solved in-game, because I do not think it was. It doesn't annoy me that they had the conversation

I'm over it. I'm not holding the "experience" itself against anyone. I was more annoyed that after losing to a near impossible situation, I find that most of the attitude in the dead PT amounted to "I still wish Falcon would tell them that we don't actually have a night action. I don't know why he's not outing that because it should make it clear that there is someone or something with a controlling role," " Also, I really hope that Falcon outs that he doesn't have a night action and I have no idea why he didn't." "But I think ffery is the only one who would crack the code as she was trying to figure out what it could be." "between the two of us, we might have put it together then. I was afraid to bring much of this up in the game thread because I didn't want to get f-16 lynched even if he might be channeling an SK at night."
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Tammy »

Yeah, I think you should have outed that we didn't have a night action. I think that information was an important part of the discussion. I have no idea why you didn't tell them you didn't go anywhere when they were trying to figure out what all of those interactions and messages meant. Fonz was already talking about their being a controlling role possible and I think if he knew we didn't go anywhere because we didn't have a night action that the controlling aspect was definite.

And I did think that ffery was the only one who might crack the code because ffery was the only one trying to figure out what the bastard mechanic was - i.e. thinking the camera was the serial killer.

That's not putting you down or calling you stupid. You wouldn't think of it because you don't think of flavor, and not many people do.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:49 am

It still felt that way and I really do not care to continue this conversation. I was just explaining to Bork why I specifically was annoyed at the dead PT.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Tammy »

Wow.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:17 pm

I thought about this today. Sorry for overreacting.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Equinox »

Mine?