Mini 1614: Cutthroat Kitchen Mafia (Game Over!)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:32 am

Post by shos »

yeah, will be done soon.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: Who

I forgot about 30 words. There goes all my money.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

With 5 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch or no lynch.

No votes in play

Votes currently active (1): Micc
Votes currently locked (3): Who, Shos, TSO
Votes currently lost (1): Aronis

(expired on 2015-01-04 20:06:04)

Penalties assessed:

Spoiler: Aronis post violating Taste the Rainbow:
In post 1476, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Who

I forgot about 30 words. There goes all my money.

Penalized at $6400 for violating the color and word count aspects of the post restriction. However, since Aronis had less than $6400 remaining, he pays the remainder of the penalty with his vote. His votes does not count for this day phase.

Briefcase Totals:

T S O: $0
Aronis: $0
shos: $11,500
Who: $8,400
Micc : $14,200
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Aronis »

Oh, that's awesome!
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Micc »

I think you knew that would happen...
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Micc »

VOTE: Who
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1479, Micc wrote:I think you knew that would happen...

Maybe next time the mod could point it out to me, before I've made six posts? I tried following the restriction, but missed that one part. It's not like those posts were made minutes after each other either.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Micc »

As much as you have a point, that doesn't excuse your post 1476.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

So? I've pretty much lost all interest in this game. I couldn't care less about losing my vote at this point.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 1, Medea the Alien wrote:11. A failure to follow the super evil posting restriction(s) you are given will have penalties including but not limited to loss of a vote, loss of money, or loss of the ability to speak.

The mod is not obligated to tell you when you've failed to follow the rules given to you in a bastard game. Please be aware that the above rule is still in effect.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:13 pm

Post by shos »

Shos is town because of many things. In fact I have seen the role pm that was sent to shos and i have to say that is is a very very townie role pm. In addition to this fact that by itaelf should be enough for you guys yo totally townread me as super confirmed town and badass, there is alsp the facy that me, as in, ahos, and astinus or majiffy or the newfuys name that i do not remember - well we are masons. This means that from the very start of the firstz day in the game day 1, we have both kniwn that the other persons alignment is town. Both I knew that he is toen and he knew i am town. In order to atress that point you guys can just follow very carefully my iso ans jist realize that we have been crumbing this through the entire game, so that is a super duper extra hyper valid thing to actually say, do you not agree qith me when i say this statement? But of courae you do because well we both said the same thing and we are town so one xab truatboth me and him. I am town and have played towniely the entire game so you guys totally know that. So in order to sum thus paragraph up i want to tell you guys that if you do not unlock yiur vote this is inherently antitown. i was the first one to even try to do that, so what if i did not makr a case on myself that is a genuine mistake and you should still totally confirm me as your best tkwn read apart from of course my mason buddy whosename i just can not seem to be able to remember

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: who

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:45 am

Post by T S O »

"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 am

Post by T S O »

just fucking with y'all, not actually counted

but I beat I made your heart jump
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:46 am

Post by T S O »

Aronis you are a moron
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1370, Who wrote:Ok, so, first of all, time to make cases and get my vote unlocked:

Spoiler: Shos
Scum. Why, you ask?
Why,
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha Ha

Spoiler: T S O
Null. Why, you ask?
Ha Ha Ha

Spoiler: Aronis
Null. Why, you ask?
Ha Ha Ha

Spoiler: Astinus
You don't see what I see?
Ha Ha Ha

Who is scum because he constantly tries to pull off this bullshit which involves unlocking his vote through not actually doing work. He's lazy scum who just wants to lurk out the day. To be blunt, I haven't read much of Who's early game and I don't really remember much. This game tires me somewhat and doing work on it when Who is confscum to me really doesn't appeal much to me at all. The reason, for the rest of the people who are reading this and wondering the reasoning for me being conftown and Who being confscum is that I have consistently tried to unlock my vote through posting paragraphs on people even though it takes oh-so-long to do so. Who is literally sitting there active lurking and occasionally strolls into the thread, chuckles at the impending No Lynch, lights up his Cuban cigar and proceeds to attempt to piggyback on people's hard work by cynically robbing the paragraphs they have wrote in order to make it seem like he actually wants his vote unlocked, when he doesn't because having his vote unlocked would cause him to have to bus his buddy Aronis. It's simple for him because bussing is something which could cause him to look awkward in this set-up with conftown masons shos and Aronis, so instead of having to make the decision not to bus or make the decision to organically bus, he can just do quite literally nothing. It's complete, utter bullshit, motivated by mediocre scumplay and laziness from all the mince pies that the man has been scoffing throughout Christmas. It's time to get to the gym, Who, and whip out the weights and the rowing machine, but it's also time to fucking improve your scumplay and learn to bus. just because I'm obvtown doesn't mean you should just throw the weight on your scumbuddy Aronis, who frankly I feel sorry for.

In post 1377, Aronis wrote:
In post 1368, T S O wrote:
In post 1366, shos wrote:Astinus claims last, me before him.

I don't understand why the claims are in this order.

I
m
j
u
s
t
g
o
n
n
a
l
u
r
k
f
o
r
a
n
d
r
a
n
d
o
m
l
y
v
o
t
e
f
o
r
a
w
h
i
l
e

VOTE: shos

Why did you doubt shos' and micc's Mason claim? You have literally never ever given reasoning for doing so, and I don't understand the mindset which brought you to the conclusion that voting them would ever be a good idea. I, at least, made an effort to do so by researching the crumbs they put down after my initial distrust of their claim due to past experiences, and found that once I looked past my unfounded suspicion and used hard in-game posts, it became rather obvious that shos, and micc, were actually Masons (I am going to shoot myself if they are scum because this paragraph will be comedy gold if that is true). Yet I have not seen a post from you which demonstrates that you checked the thread at all for confirmation of either their claim or their lies. This is quite probably primarily motivated by laziness - after all, you have been active lurking like a motherfucker for ages, so it's only natural that you wouldn't be posting, but also because I've came to the conclusion that you actually know they are telling the truth, 100%. This is because you are scum. You know that the claim is true because you know that the scumteam is Flames, Aronis and Who. Therefore, shos and micc would have to be town. This, in my mind, is a scumslip. But it's not particularly unexpected because I don't think your stance on Flames made any sense either. I was the one originally pushing him while you sat back but once you conversed in your scum PT or QT you realised it was actually best if you bussed him. What was Who's opinion on this? I doubt it matters. Your bus on him was too hard and too strong to be true given your utter lack of suspicion the previous day. This is why you and Who are scum - your stances simply do not add up when it comes to matters like bussing your scumbuddy Flames.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 am

Post by T S O »

-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:05 am

Post by T S O »

my hands hurt but not as much as that scumfuck Who's neck will hurt
-Marquis
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:49 am

Post by shos »

Well, thats one. Now finding eho between aronis and tso is the last scum, thats gonna be a bitch. Probably tso though becaise aronis could control tsos vote and prevent a lynch on who.

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:51 am

Post by T S O »

oh my god it's not me and Who
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, if Who was my scumpartner the game would be over because town would only have 2 votes.

Aronis is confscum, shos.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:52 am

Post by T S O »

If Aronis was town, me and Who would simply have No Lynched and won. This isn't WIFOM, this is basic scum strategy.
-Marquis
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Micc »

In post 1363, Medea the Alien wrote:Aronis must post in rainbow colored text.

Everyone but Aronis must make a basket case of 300 words per living player to activate their vote.

Aronis may only post via quotes and responses to TSO. TSO may only vote for a player that Aronis voted for in his most recent prior post.

TSO's vote wont count.

TSO and Who never could have gotten their votes down together. Aronis and Who could have gotten their votes down together (requires Who to not be lazy).

Basically a Who + Aronis scumteam played sub optimally, and a Who + TSO scum team didnt. Thats why lynching Aronis next is hard to stomach.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:52 am

Post by T S O »

wait a minute what
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

Micc, my vote will count - Aronis' recent vote was to Who. Just because it doesn't count for him doesn't change the fact he voted.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”