SMP
Mathdino
Albert B. Rampage
Primate
DukeC
BlueBloodedToffee

Spoiler: Dead

Spoiler: Modkilled
GreyICE, Groot - Rocket's Pet, Town Post Restricted Neighbor turned Survivor, was modkilled Day 1
Lady Lambdadelta, Garthan Saal - Nova Omega, Vanilla Townie turned Survivor, was modkilled Day 1
xRECKONERx, Yondu Udonta - Leader of the Ravagers, Town 1-shot Bus Driver turned Survivor, was modkilled Day 1

Spoiler: Events
Last edited by Aronis on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Aronis »

Rules

Basic:

1.1: All site rules apply.
1.2: My word is law. I can change and add any rules at any time.
1.3: If I make a mistake or you have a question, please contact me through PM.
1.4: Be nice and respectful to everyone.
1.5: This [#FF8000] is my color, do not use it.

Game:

2.1: You may not discuss the game outside of this thread, unless you have been given permission and only in the areas designated by myself.
2.2: When you are dead, you are dead. You may not post anymore.
2.3: You may not quote your Role PM or any private communication.
2.4: You may not edit posts.
2.5: You may use spoilers to hide long posts, but please use them sparingly.
2.6: You may not use spoilers or anything else to intentionally hide text from players.

Day:

3.1: The day phase will last for 12 days. Extensions may be granted.
3.2: The day will end once the deadline has elapsed or someone has been lynched.
3.3: If the deadline is reached and nobody has been lynched, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If two or more players are tied, the most recent votes will be removed until someone is lynched.
3.4: A No Lynch may be voted for.
3.5: Each player is expected to post a minimum of three times every full day. [9-12 days]
3.6: A prod will be sent after four days of not posting.
3.7: If a players does not meet the activity requirements, they will be modkilled.

Night:

4.1: The night phase will last for 48 hours. Extensions may be granted.

Setup:

5.1: The Infinity Stone is in play. Should an enemy of the Guardians possess it, a timer will start. If that timer runs out, they will win.
5.2: The Infinity Stone starts in pro-guardian possession.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

Role PMs are being sent. Game will begin when 10/13 players confirmed.

All Role PMs have been sent. Players have (expired on 2014-10-09 22:54:39) to confirm by PM.

11 of 13 have confirmed.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Aronis »

Xandar. . . The capital of the Nova Corps. It's a beautiful place, the city is built on the coast of a gleaming sea. On this very nice and cloudy day, we begin our story. A story about thirteen men and women and maybe a tree or two on a quest to save or destroy the galaxy.

Votecount 1.0 - Day 1 starts
Votecount 1.0 - Day 1 starts
------------------------------

No Lynch - 0 -
Not Voting - 13 - The Burgers of Llamarble - hephaestus - Flames682 - Kcdaspot - SMP - Mathdino - Albert B. Rampage - Primate - DukeC - GreyICE - Lady Lambdadelta - BlueBloodedToffee - xRECKONERx

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 end in (expired on 2014-10-20 10:04:14)

Last edited by Aronis on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:15 am

Post by GreyICE »

I I I Groot am am am Groot I I I

I I Groot I I am I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot I I am I Groot I I Groot am am I Groot I I am Groot I am I Groot I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I I I I Groot I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot am am Groot I Groot I am Groot am I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot am am I Groot am am am Groot am am am Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot I am am am Groot am am am Groot am I I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I am Groot am I Groot am Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot am I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot am am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot am Groot I am I Groot I am Groot am I Groot I I I Groot I am I I Groot I am Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:18 am

Post by shos »

/ego!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Mathdino »

VOTE: Primate because dinosaurs eat primates.

Lol'd at the post restriction. Let's see, that was 300 words, so that's probably either the minimum or the maximum. Greyoot, can you post any more or less than that? Also can you vote anyone? Also, if you're encoding some sort of message, can you include 5 consecutive 'I's in your next post? I'd suggest using morse code if possible.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:25 am

Post by GreyICE »

I I I I I

Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:32 am

Post by Mathdino »

SOS
SOS
SOS
SOS
IF YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT THIS MEANS GOOD JOB STOP WANT TO BE MY TRANSLATOR STOP

I'll translate. If anyone wants to translate themselves, use this site to replace I with '.', Groot with ' ', and 'am' with '-'. Then just translate out of Morse Code.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:56 am

Post by SMP »

That makes sense I guess. Is there a way to break the restriction GreyICE?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

You understand that use of Code in mafiagames is against almost every ruleset and I think might even be site banned.

Just get him to use 1 Groot for yes and 2 Groots for no, and he can obviously quote people's posts and bold what he think is suspicious, so it won't be this hard.

Infact,
Vote: Mathdino
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:16 am

Post by SMP »

In post 10, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You understand that use of Code in mafiagames is against almost every ruleset and I think might even be site banned.

Just get him to use 1 Groot for yes and 2 Groots for no, and he can obviously quote people's posts and bold what he think is suspicious, so it won't be this hard.

Infact,

2.6 would be the only thing that this would fall under, but he's not intentionally hiding anything, he has a post restriction. I would imagine that someone with as many games as GreyICE would ask the mod before coming out in his first post with a message to translate his posts.

Just in case I guess, GreyICE, are you allowed to use morse code? 1 Groot for yes, 2 for no.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Mathdino »

I apologise if it is, but I did check the site rules and these rules beforehand and it doesn't appear to be banned, probably because of the post restriction. Your idea sounds good though.

Yo mod, is the use of code banned this game?

Edit: ninja'd
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:20 am

In post 11, SMP wrote:
In post 10, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You understand that use of Code in mafiagames is against almost every ruleset and I think might even be site banned.

Infact,

2.6 would be the only thing that this would fall under, but he's not intentionally hiding anything, he has a post restriction. I would imagine that someone with as many games as GreyICE would ask the mod before coming out in his first post with a message to translate his posts.

Just in case I guess, GreyICE, are you allowed to use morse code? 1 Groot for yes, 2 for no.

Regardless, that's not why I'm voting Mathdino.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:21 am

Post by GreyICE »

I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot I am am I Groot I Groot am I am I Groot I I Groot I I am I Groot I I Groot am I am I Groot I am Groot I am I I Groot I am I I Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot am I am I Groot I am I I Groot I Groot I am Groot I am I Groot I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I I Groot am Groot I I I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot am am Groot am am am Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I am I Groot am I am am Groot I I Groot am I Groot am am I Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot I am I I Groot I I Groot am am Groot I I Groot am Groot Groot Groot am am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot I am Groot am I I I Groot I I Groot I am I I Groot I I Groot am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot am I am I Groot am am am Groot am am Groot am am Groot I I am Groot am I Groot I I Groot am I am I Groot I am Groot am Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am I am I Groot I I am Groot am am Groot am am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I am I I Groot am I am am Groot am I Groot am I am I Groot I I I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am I am I Groot I I am Groot am am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I

Vote: Lady Lambdadelta
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:28 am

So you're telling me Keith, that you don't see ANYTHING wrong with how Mathdino handled your post?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:31 am

Post by GreyICE »

I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I I Groot I am Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I Groot am I I am Groot I am Groot am I am I Groot am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot I am Groot am am Groot I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot am am I Groot I I I I Groot am Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot I I Groot Groot Groot am I I Groot I I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I am I Groot I I Groot I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot I I am I Groot I I Groot am am I Groot I I am Groot I am I Groot I Groot Groot Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot I am Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot I I am I Groot am am am Groot I am I Groot Groot Groot am am Groot I Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot am I am I Groot am am am Groot am am Groot am am Groot I I am Groot am I Groot I I Groot am I am I Groot I am Groot am Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I am Groot I am I I Groot I I I Groot am am am Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot am am am Groot am I Groot I am I I Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am I am I Groot I I am Groot am am Groot I am am I Groot I am I I Groot I am Groot I I Groot am I Groot Groot Groot I am Groot am I I I Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot I I I I Groot I I Groot am Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I I I I Groot I Groot am I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot I am Groot I am I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am I am I Groot I I am Groot am am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot am am Groot am I am am Groot Groot Groot I I I am Groot am am am Groot am Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot am I Groot Groot Groot I am Groot Groot Groot am am I Groot am am am Groot am am am Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot I am am I Groot I am I I Groot I am Groot am I am I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 14, GreyICE wrote:"I SPECIFICALLY CLEARED THIS WITH THE MOD. TRYING TO LIMIT MY ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IS SCUMMY. LYNCH THE SCUM."

There's gotta be a way to code a translator in JavaScript or something. Regardless, I don't think making sure we're sticking to the rules is limiting your ability to communicate; nothing Lady does changes whether or not you can talk.

So I'm not sure I'm misinterpreting the game advertisement but Thanos and Ronan are in different colours, making me think we have 2 factions vs Guardians and their allies. Which pretty much makes Greyoot confirmed 'town', and would make a massflavourclaim fairly beneficial unless the scum are given fakeclaims.

Edit:
In post 16, Greyoot wrote:"HE HAD THE EXACT SAME THOUGHT THAT I DID. HE TRIED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR ME TO COMMUNICATE. ALSO YOU ONLY SCUMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SHIT WHEN YOU ARE SCUM. MY VOTE IS IN A GOOD PLACE."

I'm guessing Lady thinks I'm setting up for an IIoA or buddying up to you. Might as well ask.
Lady, what'd you find wrong with how I handled that?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 12, Mathdino wrote:I apologise if it is, but I did check the site rules and these rules beforehand and it doesn't appear to be banned, probably because of the post restriction. Your idea sounds good though.

Yo mod, is the use of code banned this game?

Edit: ninja'd

If it is intentionally hiding something from specific players, yes. Otherwise, no.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:41 am

In post 17, Mathdino wrote:
In post 14, GreyICE wrote:"I SPECIFICALLY CLEARED THIS WITH THE MOD. TRYING TO LIMIT MY ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE IS SCUMMY. LYNCH THE SCUM."

There's gotta be a way to code a translator in JavaScript or something. Regardless, I don't think making sure we're sticking to the rules is limiting your ability to communicate; nothing Lady does changes whether or not you can talk.

So I'm not sure I'm misinterpreting the game advertisement but Thanos and Ronan are in different colours, making me think we have 2 factions vs Guardians and their allies. Which pretty much makes Greyoot confirmed 'town', and would make a massflavourclaim fairly beneficial unless the scum are given fakeclaims.

Edit:
In post 16, Greyoot wrote:"HE HAD THE EXACT SAME THOUGHT THAT I DID. HE TRIED TO FIGURE OUT A WAY FOR ME TO COMMUNICATE. ALSO YOU ONLY SCUMPLAIN ABOUT THIS SHIT WHEN YOU ARE SCUM. MY VOTE IS IN A GOOD PLACE."

I'm guessing Lady thinks I'm setting up for an IIoA or buddying up to you. Might as well ask.
Lady, what'd you find wrong with how I handled that?

Keith please. Keith. Keith please god.

Think about his motivations for wanting to find the morse code in your posts so much.

Think about my suggestion and how that's a townie perspective as opposed to scum who would love to build towncred on that, yeah?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:46 am

Like if you turn this into Pick your Power all over again I will literally explode.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Mathdino »

Ah okay. I wanted to find the code because I like cryptography and his paragraph of 3 words made me chuckle. And curious. I don't expect towncred from letting the guy talk, and I fully expect to be called out if I provide nothing but translation the whole game.

I can't say I appreciate your crypticness or saying your method of communication is townier than mine. Care to elaborate on the bolded quoted section?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:49 am

Post by GreyICE »

I am Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot Groot Groot I am I Groot I Groot am I am I Groot I am Groot I am I I Groot I am I I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I Groot I am I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am I am I Groot I I am Groot am am Groot Groot Groot I I Groot am I Groot Groot Groot I am am I Groot I I Groot am I am I Groot am I am Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot I am I Groot Groot Groot I am am I Groot am am am Groot I am am Groot I Groot I am I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I am Groot am I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot I am am Groot I Groot Groot Groot I am I I Groot am I am am Groot am I Groot am I am I Groot I I I I Groot I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I am I Groot I I am Groot am I am I Groot am I am Groot Groot Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot am Groot Groot Groot am am am Groot I I am I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot I am Groot am I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot I am I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I Groot I am Groot am am Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot I I am I Groot Groot Groot am I am am Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot Groot Groot I am Groot I am I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot I am Groot am I am am Groot I I Groot am I Groot am am I Groot Groot Groot am Groot I I I I Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot I I I Groot Groot Groot I am Groot Groot Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am Groot am I Groot Groot Groot I am I I Groot I am Groot am I Groot am I I Groot I I I Groot I am I I Groot I I Groot am I I Groot I Groot Groot Groot I I Groot Groot Groot am I am I Groot am am am Groot I I am Groot I am I I Groot am I I Groot Groot Groot am I I Groot I Groot I am Groot I am I I Groot Groot Groot I I I Groot am Groot am am am Groot I am am I
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 22, GreyICE wrote:"AS I RECALL YOU WERE SCUM IN PICK YOUR POWER. AND WE LYNCHED THE FUCK OUT OF YOU AND YOUR TEAM. IF YOU ARE SAYING THIS IS A TOWN LANDSLIDE I COULD DEAL."
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:53 am

... what?

We were both town in pick your power you numbnut. You started doing number bullshit and then voted me because I wanted to take a more plain view that gave more reactions. This is the exact same fucking issue.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”