Mini 1663: Rick and Morty Mafia (Game Over)

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 1197, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1194, RIP wrote:Lol what a horrible team.
How was jingle alive so late? Wow
We lost this game the moment I protected elbirn and died. Not sure if I was targeted or I stopped the kill with my death.
<MVP town. ;)

You are not an enjoyable person for the record.

You might be right. Neither are you.
Difference is I'm one of the best players in the game and I don't let things get to me.
I play at a very high level and as much as I wanted u to die for being a bad player I protected you and saved u.
One cuz it was my job.
Two cuz it was the right play.
Three because of blind people like you I was gonna get myslinch later and that's worse.
I can keep going but it's above your pay grade.

I take back point two. Letting u die might have singlet won the game.
Sorry boys I wasn't around to solve the game. Play better etc.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 34, RIP wrote:
In post 24, Rainbowdash wrote:I am pretty sure my role is going to be linked to an anti-town so probably need to claim it out the gate. I am Mr Meeseeks... technically mod never game me a role name more than being aligned with the good guys. I have a compulsive ability to perform a certain player's actions for them, I don't know the action, their role, their alignment, etc. Also its an unblockable action. This is something I have only seen a variant of once before, and it was scum controlling town. If somepony can figure out who is going to be targeting me each night, that would be nice. Until they are dead I am also going to be randomly acting so just a heads up.

I get the feeling this is a power heavy game with my role to start. It may be worth an early massclaim, especially as it could basically confirm me as town if my "controller" never shows up in that claim.

Heartless attack is comical. Apparently Jingle for a scum PM that was an antagonist so he tries to invert flavor which he would at that point know is going to be proven wrong? Seems like an odd conclusion for scum to come to. I could see TOWN who got an antagonist PM come to that conclusion though.

Vote MMWW

Im serious about the hydra thing

What? Is this real life.?
VOTE: rainbow dash
We are not mass claiming, how it's that helpful?

In post 37, RIP wrote:So what's jingle play here? He named the dark coalition as a bad team? So he must be scum?

Makes sense if that's correct

In post 42, RIP wrote:VOTE: jingle

In post 60, RIP wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and say that him acting like he was lynched already is suspect.
He tried making us change our mind. It's fine if we move but that's scummy.

Not to add insult to injury but he just peaces out without giving us reads or tellin us who we need to push etc.
He just calls heartless bad and not scummy.
Why wouldn't he think heartless is playing bad instead of thinkin heartless might be scum instead?

In post 100, RIP wrote:Also elbin if you think mainez and jingle are scum why u think I am too?
I almost hammered jingle and then when onto mainez. What's up man

I leave you guys some homework on what you call game solving and soul reading.

This is why when u don't know how to play it makes great players have to guess. Is elbirn just a horrible player or is he scum?
I wasted a lot of time on it u til I correctly decided. I was correct of course.

Him thinking Maine and jingle and I were scum is dumbfounded and just silly if anything.

I drove jingle lynch even when it was winding. I then move into mainez.

So it doesn't makes sense to say I'm ever scum with them but you not pushing them and want to push me while I have jingle at -1...

Haha. I love this gamr
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 123, RIP wrote:Ok I'm putting jingle on L-1

Time to defend yourself jingle. Give me a sign

In post 124, RIP wrote:VOTE: Jingle
:!:

In post 139, RIP wrote:Heartless I never said I was a newb.
I'm new in this site and pretty dissapointed at how level one players are here. It could be culture clash I guess but my god you guys are vain.

I don't know how u think I'm scum.
I voted and then moved off and then went back. I don't know his role but I'm hoping is scum.

@meds went wrong just acts like I'm bussing my partner, so he thinks we are both scum? Lol. I never buss that's for fucking losers which im sure is like a usual thing here.

In post 140, RIP wrote:I think meds is mad I'm voting the person he is voting... Does that makes senses?

In post 147, RIP wrote:So elbin am I bussing or u are voting a villager? Or town I mean

In post 160, RIP wrote:Elbin why u think I'm scum?

In post 161, RIP wrote:At heartless:
I think for scum I have something like jingle, elbirn and maybe mainez.

If jingle is a town then I'm gonna suspect meds went wrong, and lufan too.

In post 162, RIP wrote:I need jingle to post. I have so,e questions that might help us

In post 199, RIP wrote:Also in my experience.
People who pop in like aristemedes or whatever his name is, those are the people who we need to policy lynch. I was 2000% more content and post than he does.

He makes one post with : OMG rip is scum guys I just read.

Says nothing.
No quotes.
No discussion.

This people we kill and shame and then publicly stone in post game. This is horrible but it's normal here.

Again I wanna be part of this but damn, let's get some order in here. This place is too easy for scum to run crazy and just destroy town.

Matterfact I'm willing to bet that scum is 20% more liekly to win that other 3 main forums I play on. Make that 2 actually.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

RIP, just in case it hasn't clicked yet, this is a game of argument. Hence, charisma. You could have hacked the servers and looked at access to the scum PT and your correct reads still wouldn't have made you a good player. The simple fact of the matter is you were utterly incapable of convincing anyone of anything, which makes you the worst kind of VI. The player who is always wrong and yet convinces people of his POV is better than the player who is always right and can't argue for shit. I wanted you alive so that you would push my wagon. As long as you were the one pushing it, it would never have taken off.

And your behavior in the postgame lends further credence to the belief that you are just terrible at the game.

Call it quits, stop insulting people, and maybe you won't piss everyone in the game off to the point where none of them will play with you again. Lose gracefully. Work at improving your shortcomings. Realize you're not infallible. And maybe mature to the point where you're not a ten year old screaming obscenities into his X-Box mike.
This is a Parachute.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:35 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Amen, Jingle!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:30 am

Post by RIP »

Xbox mic.
It's all good jingle. You win,.
I agree about the convincing, I'm usually always right and in many games I convince everyone. Then there's game with bad players or great scum like this one where you guys fooled everyone but me.
I need to improve my likeliness but the rest need to improve on the game.
I'm already very good. Just cuz I couldn't teach people to play doesn't mean I'm a bad player, just means I'm not a special Ed teacher.

And I'm done. You have have no sense of humor.
It's all a joke so whatever.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:34 am

Post by RIP »

Also jingle u are wrong. Had I been alive u get crushed and I'll be obv town and your game is a loss.

I die day 1 which mean I wasn't around to push your wagon. Even after I flip town and I sacrifice my life they couldn't figure out the game.

You can try to blame me but you know it's wrong. I was the only town who played MVP status. I found scum, pushed it, vote, make cases and used my role to the max and basically didn't fail one step.
It's hard to argue I hard a perfect game if this was a sport. The fact I was killed saving a star player makes me a hero at that.

You can't argue that! Go though
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Meh, not worth it.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Rainbowdash »

Aristophanes wrote:Meh, not worth it.

Its impossible to win an argument against somepony who is not grounded in reality to start. Remember, he didn't almost get mislynched with only one scum calling him town. He wasn't trying to get lufan or Yakko lynched for the second half of D1. He was right about everything the entire time.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1198, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1196, Jingle wrote:
In post 1194, RIP wrote:Lol what a horrible team.
How was jingle alive so late? Wow
We lost this game the moment I protected elbirn and died. Not sure if I was targeted or I stopped the kill with my death.
<MVP town. ;)

Honestly we didn't want to kill you because we knew you were a mislynch waiting to happen. Frankly the worst thing town did this game was let me dictate actions on n1. The game wasn't broken by mass claim, but you let me make mass claim a force for scum.

d3x targeting us was supposed to be the failsafe against roleblock/redirect. :igmeou:

Yeah... this game had bugs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count