SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:51 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Town is probably tied with cult right now. Mafia needs to die. We should prob lynch shos or peacebringer today.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Bins »

peace is most likely scum
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:30 am

Post by Bins »

wait wtf

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Bins »

im town
mcmenno is town

everyone else is scum???

so im guessing towniest of the people left are cult

McMenno

Titus
SilverWolf

shos
PeaceBringer
Salamence20

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:34 am

Post by Bins »

i think it worked well for cult that there were a lot of conftowns so that mafia never targetted them with the nightkill
but still

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

Mod, should this game be called or did you miscalculate the to lynch number. If five to lynch and 7 alive, only mafia can win if my calculations are correct and three mafia exist.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

I think for now we must assume that only two mafia exist. If we are wrong, the mod will call the game.

McMemmo is off the table for a lynch as he can only be town or cult.
Shos and Peacebringer are the likely cultists fmpov due to their reluctance to get on the Beli wagon.

VOTE: Bins
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Bins »

... You know it's confirmed that 3 mafia exist?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Bins »

CCJJTS

<3 Ms

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Bins »

It is true. Mafia have won.

They just refuse to lynch otherwise.

gtkas
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

I'm not sure how to even go about this.

I don't think Titus is town BTW.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh good lord... I think this results in town being screwed. There are probably 3 mafia left and with the #to lynch, it means me and the rest of town and whoever maybe cult have to vote together and even then the 4 of us cannot complete a lynch without a mafia turning. So really we are screwed.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:40 am

Post by shos »

I'm not sure what the hell everyone's talking about, but I have other stuff to do right now, so I'll get back to this game later. Anyway, don't rush guys.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1007, Bins wrote:... You know it's confirmed that 3 mafia exist?

Did you not read the discussion yesterday?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:48 am

Post by Bins »

Yes?

Well, sort of. I can do simple letter picking myself & probably came to the same conclusions.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Bins »

I don't remember you ever saying it was possible for there to be two scum... if that's what you're getting at.

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

All two scum scenario give them a roleblocker. If scum had a roleblocker, then we would not have gotten a Beli result.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Bins »

Yeah.

gtkas
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:34 am

Post by shos »

K I'm trying to catch up with the game agaun because it seems that I still can't grasp everything all the way. I'm continuing my read from last place that I stopped - at page 20. Can anyone arrange me a list of claims and flips? that should help everyong not only me~

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:56 am

Post by shos »

I'm not sure if PB is scum or is it just her playstyle that is shit.

I'm also not sure if it's this game where vonflare is actually BBMolla, so I'm quoting this, since Beli flipped cult leader, this may help
In post 537, Belisarius wrote:
In post 509, vonflare wrote:also i wasnt culted dammit

LaL

VOTE: vonflare

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by shos »

In post 545, McMenno wrote:Okay, so I come back and you've lynched the jester. Well, isn't that just fucking great.

Belisarius is acting really weird. What's up with him?

I don't really want to vote anyone because I don't really have any strong scum reads right now...

This post is terribly fishy and sorta sounds like I sound when I'm scum. The interaction with Beli makes me think he's probably not been culted N1, because he's drawing attention to the one we now know was the cult leader, and it's super important as cult to try and keep them alive.

In post 553, SilverWolf wrote:If you look at the post counts in this game, it's abysmal.

VOTE: Belisarius

Because his vote on Vonflare was weird because he just assumed Vonflare was in a cult.

All of us sitting in non-vote status isn't going to get us anywhere either.
This, however, looks very much like he HAS been culted. That reason for a vote is practically RVS. doesn't hold water + keep distance from beli = perfect bus vote.

However..
In post 554, Bins wrote:silver is my only solid townread.

everyone else from Day 1 shenanigans is ugh.
I can see this as town. Silver seems like he was actively trying to work the game out and all; moreso than most of the others, at least. None of the others has made any great contribution that I can remember, and the jester flip gives shit information, so there's really few things to go on. So Bins saying that Silver is the only solid townread makes sense from a town POV. Need to also take into account that he didn't know beli was cult leader at the time.

In post 561, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 549, Bins wrote:
what do you mean by playstyle issue?

what has he done that you don't like?

Thinking that he doesn't make very much sense, having trouble understanding what he's trying to say, that sort of thing. Also him saying weird stuff like:

In post 217, PeaceBringer wrote:I purposefully random voted in RVS as a reaction fish...

Once he got to L-2 he started to be much more helpful and finally coherently explaining things and was even the one who pointed out House's fakeclaim, so I'm reassessing if my scumlean on him D1 is actually worth following up on.

and this is a good, good good post.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by shos »

In post 582, Kaerutsune wrote:Okay, so Maruchan claims that Mcmenno is town. Looks like a good time for a reads list.
Mcmenno- hardly making any sense, but has a supposed investigator claim of town. Nullish
maruchan- claimed investigator, for hardly any reason, as far as I can tell. Do, please tell me why, I wish to be as accurate as possible. However, another troubling thing: you claim, but somehow survive the night. Seems to me like most scum teams would try to get rid of any PRs, but they went for someone else, unless there's another killing roll, and you got protected. Things must be looked into.
Silverwolf- A-1 town. Making discussion, pushing to get things done. No problem with them, except for that several page fight, but I'm ignoring that.
Peacebringer- sometimes doesn't make much sense, but got better and helped in discussion. Seems frustrated. Null
vonflare- good D1 game, I wonder what happened to it. Blindly pushing for a peace lynch, while supplying no reasons. Scum-ish
Bins- said very little, as far as I can tell. But, town until proven scum. Please, say more. (I know, I'm such a hypocrite)
Drixx- also little, but I'm getting a town vibe from it. Leaning town
Mikazuki- talking, trying to get her vote right. Does not seem to want a mislynch. Leaning town
Belisarius- as always, you confuse me. Does not say much, but with a blind push on vonflare. Grr
Snscompt1- MIA? Unreadable, due to lack of text (hypocrite alarm going off)
And there is my reads list. If anyone wishes to correct anything I have, please do. Information is good for town.

I think this post is good; specifically, the actual idea to give a readlist with one-line reasoning which isn't bullshit is good, and the reasonings themselves are stuff I can see town thinking on most peeps here. Good.
In post 583, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 498, Maruchan wrote:
if there is a protectorate role, be on my please <3

This could be why Maruchan wasn't targeted.
In post 507, Maruchan wrote:So House was third, mcmenno is not scum. And I have 0 reads.

Inspectors should get a better result than this.

@Maruchan-What is McMenno?

We should all keep in mind that there is an inspection immune modifier that will give the result of "towny" to the inspector. That's why I'd like to know the exact result instead of not scum.
That's bad, because-
In post 584, Bins wrote:
In post 583, SilverWolf wrote:@Maruchan-What is McMenno?

why does it matter ur essentially asking if he's a PR or VT
Which is very good. The next bunch of posts by Bins is also pretty great imo and I'm very convinced that Bins is town. I'm very wiggling on and off about SilverWolf - that slot just keeps pushing scumtownscumtown for me so far, and I'm a sucker for activity, so :/ This next post I really really like, at least all except Drixx. Note how he noticed that Beli was focusing on cult with no reason - both scum and town have motivation, a titbit more experience would indeed probably lead to Beli being lynched D2 already..

In post 594, SilverWolf wrote:Well, that last post made me think Maruchan is being honest in his claim and that McMenno is most likely town. I feel pretty good about Bins, Mika as town (not super confident but good enough for now) and I like Kaerutsune's latest reads list for now. Vonflare's moved down and is no longer a townread, Peace could go either way with me, snscompt1 is posting elsewhere and not here which I really don't like at all, Drixx's lack of participation when he usually is more active and posts more content in games is a red flag too, Beli's concentration on cults that may or may not even exist and kind of bizarre posts could go either way. So yeah, I pretty much agree with Bins as far as where the scum are.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by shos »

In post 654, Mikazuki wrote:@Beli - Why me?

@PB - So you no longer want to vote Beli because he is engaging while not actually saying anything related to the game. K.

Also you didn't answer my question. People find you scummy a lot, sure, whatever. What I want to know is if the majority of the time it is town v town or not, links would be great, thanks.
Good good post again I like this guy. This is Titus' slot, I can mark it as a solid townread by now I think.
In post 661, Drixx wrote:That exchange right there is
precisely
why I only use my vote {outside of RVS} when I'm convinced someone is scum. Jumping on and off of wagons is just asking for opportunistic scum or overzealous town to jump down your throat. That makes it all the more amazing to me that I am often criticized for being careful with my vote. There's a bit of cognitive dissonance when it comes to voting. Perhaps that would make an interesting theory discussion in the theorycrafting forum?
This is a good post too, and Drixx should go townread as well. The exchange being talked about is at the top of that page, more or less. you can really see PB's posting style there, btw. Not surprised he's from another site.

In post 665, Maruchan wrote:Still no case on peace, where is vonflare?
BUT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE DEFENDING HIM. I mean I get attacking a bad case but for fuck's sake when there's no case why are there like 11 people rushing it. I also understand the scumreading of vonflare - I read him as scum too - (by now I know he's town/BBMolla) - but for god's sake let people defend themselves how else can you read them :facepalm:

In post 674, Drixx wrote:This game seems to be moving through a Molasses tidal wave.

:mrgreen:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

holy shit from then on all the way to p30 there's no content haha

il continue when I get the time tomorrow.

SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1022, shos wrote:
In post 654, Mikazuki wrote:@Beli - Why me?

@PB - So you no longer want to vote Beli because he is engaging while not actually saying anything related to the game. K.

Also you didn't answer my question. People find you scummy a lot, sure, whatever. What I want to know is if the majority of the time it is town v town or not, links would be great, thanks.
Good good post again I like this guy. This is Titus' slot, I can mark it as a solid townread by now I think.
In post 661, Drixx wrote:That exchange right there is
precisely
why I only use my vote {outside of RVS} when I'm convinced someone is scum. Jumping on and off of wagons is just asking for opportunistic scum or overzealous town to jump down your throat. That makes it all the more amazing to me that I am often criticized for being careful with my vote. There's a bit of cognitive dissonance when it comes to voting. Perhaps that would make an interesting theory discussion in the theorycrafting forum?
This is a good post too, and Drixx should go townread as well. The exchange being talked about is at the top of that page, more or less. you can really see PB's posting style there, btw. Not surprised he's from another site.

In post 665, Maruchan wrote:Still no case on peace, where is vonflare?
BUT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE DEFENDING HIM. I mean I get attacking a bad case but for fuck's sake when there's no case why are there like 11 people rushing it. I also understand the scumreading of vonflare - I read him as scum too - (by now I know he's town/BBMolla) - but for god's sake let people defend themselves how else can you read them :facepalm:

In post 674, Drixx wrote:This game seems to be moving through a Molasses tidal wave.

:mrgreen:

Drixx is town doctor and dead, Maruchan town inspector and dead.

You replaced Mikazuki. Titus replaced Kaerutsune. Salmanence20 replaced snscompt1.

McMenno is loved townie unless he was culted N2. We tested him D2 but not D3 and if he's cult it doesn't matter today. We have to lynch mafia so he's not the lynch today.

Everyone else alive right now has claimed VT.

snscompt1 had almost no activity and terrible posting, Salmanence20's post have been asking to be culted and not much else. I can see him as scum.

I think Titus might be cult due to unvoting Beli and saying she doesn't think he's the leader. I'm not too keen on lynching her today.

I agree that Mika and Bins looked town. The reason I'm not townreading Mika as much is because of the replace which is similar to how she replaced as scum in another game I'm in plus BBmolla was scumreading here and he's flipped town. I would consider a lynch of shos except that's not really a great reason to scumread someone and his latests post look o.k.

Peacebringer aggravated me during my interaction with House and really seem to be adding fuel to that fire. He hasn't participated much at all in the game and only reacted under pressure when he was at L-2. He was a scumread of a lot of people and by PoE, he's my top choice for a lynch today.

I'd be willing to wait to get a consensus because we aren't getting a lynch unless we can get 5 votes but he's my top pick right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”