Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:38 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

VC1.5Zipperflesh (7): The Burgers of Llamarble(), Dramonic(), Soul2277(), Cephrir(), Dinare(), A Muffin(), Hyperion()
No lynch (1): Layla
Dramonic (1): Marquis()

Not Voting (3): Pegasus30, Mac, zipperflesh

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Countdown: (expired on 2015-06-21 14:00:00)

zipperflesh was Sally Salisbury, Mafia Block of all Trades
; lynched Day 1

We are going to night phase now. Gimme actions by the end of noon PST Sunday or else. Alternatively, there might be some form of mod intervention in this game so stay tuned!
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for this late update and also not answering some questions.

The 3 of us have been discussing what to do about this game since it clearly is broken and we've decided to just call the whole thing a draw; once again, I'm really sorry about the game being broken. That wasn't our intent but we also did no balance checking since that was kind of "the point" of the game. Ya. I'll post all the role PMs below for your enjoyment.

Spoiler: roles AP wrote
Theatre CriticWincon:
Town
; You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least one person with this wincon is still alive.

Role Name:
Modified Cop

Abilities: Every night you may investigate another player. If that player's role was created by
BBMolla
you will learn whether they are
Not Mafia
or
Mafia
. If they are not (or your action fails for any other reason) you will be told that your action failed.

Cell from DBZWincon:
Town
; You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least one person with this wincon is still alive.

Role Name:
Absorber

Abilities: Whenever another player dies, you will gain a 1-shot ability that they had. For instance if a Town Cop dies, you will gain a 1-shot Cop ability. If a Mafia JoaT with {1-shot Rolecop and 1-shot Tracker} dies, you will get to choose which of the shots you want to acquire.

If you gain an ability from a lynch, you may use it on that night (or any future night).

We need a 5th (of vodka)Wincon:
Town

Role Name:
1-Shot Random Redirector

Abilities: On any one night, you may target another player. The target(s) for any abilities they use will be randomized.

The sound that velcro makesWincon:
Mafia
; You win when your faction is the only faction left alive or nothing an prevent this.

Role Name:
Odd-Night Commutizer

Abilities: You may talk with your fellow teammates in this PT. Every night one of you may specify a player to kill and a person to perform the kill.

Every odd night you may target another player. They will be forced to commute. On even nights, you must reattach the velcro in order to use your role again. If your target is a role created by
AngryPidgeon
, they will also be sent a PM with a youtube video containing something annoying.

Spoiler: roles molla wrote
MattPWincon:
Town

Role Name:
3-Shot Ninja Doctor

Abilities: During the Day, you may vote for whomever you want lynched. During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be protected from a nightkill for that Night. To certain investigative roles, namely Tracker and Watcher, you will appear to have gone nowhere during the night when you perform a night action.

Peaches the Cat who has decided to run around and make a bunch of noise at 3 A.M. because he's a dickWincon:
Town

Role Name:
Night Talker

Abilities: You may talk in thread during the night.

Bill NyeWincon:
Town

Role Name:
Science Guy

Abilities: During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. They will be informed of a cool science fact of your choosing. (There will be three options to select from).

Sally SalisburyWincon:
Mafia
; You win when your faction is the only faction left alive or nothing an prevent this.

Role Name:
Block-of-all-Trades

Abilities: You may talk with your fellow teammates in this PT. Every night one of you may specify a player to kill and a person to perform the kill.

You may use each of the following abilities once per game. You may not use more than one ability per Night.
1)
Roleblock
- During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. This player will be unable to use their ability (if he/she has one).
2)
Rolestop
- During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. Any player who visits this player will be unable to use their ability (if he/she has one).
3)
Roleyield
- During the Night, you may PM me the name of another player. Any player who this player visits will be unable to use their ability (if he/she has one).

Spoiler: roles BRO wrote
Trixie MattelWincon:
Town

Role Name:
Drag Queen

Abilities:

You may use each of the following abilities once per game. You may not use more than one ability per Night.
1)
Dreaming
- During one Night, you may commute. You will be untargetable on that Night.
2)
Show Me Love
- During one Night, you may target another player. They will become a love for you and will unpreventably die if you ever die.
3)
Tan With You
- During one Night, you may PM me the name of another player. You will gain a weaker copy of their role that can be used during the Day.

Furthermore, you have loyal fans who effectively grant you a vengeful vig-shot that can be used on the next Night phase after you die. You also have the ability to impersonate Anne Frank, giving you a vote (but no voice) on the next Day after you are killed.

Tetsuya KurokoWincon:
Town

Role Name:
Modified Loved Nexus Self-Voyeur

Abilities: You are unable to be lynched on Days 1 and 2. You are
Loved
and thus take one more vote to lynch on Days 3 and 4. You have no vote until Day 5. All abilities that target you will be redirected to a random target. You will be informed of what type of abilities target you every night. You may only post a maximum of 3 times per page, and no post may exceed 100 words.

Scarlett WitchWincon:
Town

Role Name:
1-Shot Rewinder

Abilities: Once per game, at any time, you may rewind time one full Day/Night cycle. All players dead in that time will be revived and all used abilities will be restored. If you would be killed, this ability triggers automatically.

Shaka ZuluWincon:
Mafia

Role Name:
Reactionary Warmonger

Whenever anyone on your team is lynched (excluding yourself), you gain a vigilante shot that may be used the following night (in addition to the factional kill). The kill flavor for this kill will announce that
Shaka Zulu
is exacting revenge for the death of his teammate.

Spoiler: 3rd party roles
Tom CruiseWincon:
3rd Party
; YOU WIN WHEN LORD XENU IS DEAD AND THE US GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO SCIENTOLOGY. (You win all roles with Xenu in there name are dead and all living
Town
players are converted to scientology. Note: Scientology is not an alignment, just a status.

Role Name:
TOM CRUISE

Abilities: Every night you may target another player. They will be converted to scientology.

You have the following 1-Shot abilities (you may use one per night IN ADDITION to your convert ability):

1)
Deputize
- On any one night, you may give another player a personality testing machine. For the rest of the game, whenever they target someone with a night action, they will convert their target to scientology in addition to whatever else their action did.
2)
Hand of L. Ron
- On any one night, you may become bulletproof for the night. You will also learn the names of anyone who targets you over the night.
3)
Homoerotic Volleyball Montage
- On any one night, you will learn who in the game is a scientologist and who is not. You may also elect to send a message to all of the scientologists in the game. (This must be decided before you get your results back).
4)
Closetize
- On any one night you may hide a fellow scientologist in the closet. This jailkeeps them. If you use this on a non-scientologist, nothing will happen.

FateWincon:
3rd Party
; You win when either
Town
or
Mafia
has won the game and you are still alive.

Role Name:
Informed Survivor

Abilities: You are informed about every role in the game. Remind us to send you a list of all the roles if you pick this role.

Michael VickWincon:
3rd Party
; You win you successfully lynch a
Mafia
player after predicting them with your Night action. See your abilities for complete details.

Role Name:
Crapshooter

Abilities: Every Night you may target another player. If that player is lynched the next Day and is
Mafia
, you leave the game in victory. This cause the next Night phase to be skipped.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:54 am

Post by dramonic »

...Did Molla design Fate?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:15 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

:(
To be clear: quack
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:55 am

Post by BROseidon »

Fate was me. I'd like to apologize to the scum team for the role - I wanted to test something with how to make survivor less terrible, and the role ended up being really dumb. I should have taken a more conservative approach to the role.

Actually, all of the really dumb/broken roles were me.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Hyperion »

In post 605, BROseidon wrote:Fate was me. I'd like to apologize to the scum team for the role - I wanted to test something with how to make survivor less terrible, and the role ended up being really dumb. I should have taken a more conservative approach to the role.

Actually, all of the really dumb/broken roles were me.

I actually really like the Scarlet Witch and Shaka Zulu roles though :(

I actually had a ton of fun, so I hope you guys do something like this again!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

The main problem with Fate wasn't only that I could just claim the scum.

A) I could claim the scum
with no fear of retribution
because town had ways to keep me alive. If town had no doc/redirector I wouldn't have claimed because getting spite-shot is against my wincon.
B) Flavour was very VERY unique for each role. The same role with no flavor and only roles coulda been more balanced because I couldnt just confirm scum on "something about velcro" or town on "meow". I'd have to completely out the PRs to catch scum in that instance, which is a LOT riskier. Still broken though.

It's a gambit to say "town, protect me plz", but a town who's win is assured is a nice town (except Ceph. He's a dick T_T)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hey sorry to our playerlist. It got past all three of us mods. Sorry about that.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Re: Mini 1684: Shucking Bullfit Mafia

Sent: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:14 am
by Angry Frat BROs

dramonic wrote:
Does Fate give me roles + players, or just roles?

More importantly, does Fate somehow stop me from calling for a massclaim day 1 and outing all three scum? <_<

Fate should give you a list of all role pms in the game. I'm drunk. But no.

:p
I'm a hoot
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 607, dramonic wrote:A) I could claim the scum with no fear of retribution because town had ways to keep me alive. If town had no doc/redirector I wouldn't have claimed because getting spite-shot is against my wincon.

Making you ascetic would have been a really easy solution that I'm kicking myself for not seeing.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by MattP »

/egosearch
SlappyKrust
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Caution isn't being a dick :/

Sorry for assuming the mods didn't design a horrible role I guess
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

I jest Cephrir. You should check out my MEGA RANT about survivors in Capcom Crossover Chaos XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Some of my quotes from that game:

Any survivor claim should be treated directly as a scum claim and culled.

Survivor is significantly more anti-town than SK.

The only benign survivor is a dead survivor.

:p
I'm a hoot
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by BROseidon »

What was nice about that is that we got the survivor lynched while he was correctly scum reading me.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 603, dramonic wrote:...Did Molla design Fate?

I made crapshooter. Wanted to give town a bit more of an edge with my 3rd party.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

I assumed you did, but then when you posted the role PM your list was the second and Fate was my second choice so *shrug*
Crapshooter did sound like something you'd design :p
I'm a hoot
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Tammy »

I loved my role. I'm bummed I didn't get to play it to the end!

Though a hundred word post restriction was difficult for someone like me!
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Oversoul »

lol that was broken

Mehdi our plan wouldn't have worked! D: We got a lot of the roles wrong haha
Equinox
Equinox