Mini 1686: Give Me A Clue! Mafia (Game Over)

Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Azral »

^ nope
I interacted with Ricastle as much as I interacted with Riabi and Tiershift.
I interacted more with Alch than either of them.

You have a meta of bussing your partners D1 (for example, the game I linked). Your interactions with Alch and Ric are nothing you're more likely to have done as town, and given how utterly trivial your argument with Alch was and the time it took you to suggest Alch might be scum...
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Azral »

In post 1846, farside22 wrote:2) what cop post from dolittle are you even talking about?

The one where Dolittle joked that he had determined you were scum and you assumed he was claiming a guilty on you. Personally, I figured his point was that you were the last person left in his NKA suspect pile, or something of that nature. If you knew you were town, I'd expect that to be your first reaction, or at least to get clarification before calling it bullshit. Because you know for a fact that no one can have a guilty on you, so what's more likely? Your reaction said "I have a guilty conscience because I know I'm scum."

Your response to his NKA analysis, saying he was scum because it had "holes" and you "checked his meta and his NKA didn't usually have holes" was also bad.

In post 1846, farside22 wrote:3) why is being hard on scum townie? While weighing options on a player scummy?

Even if my reasoning were wrong on this, how is that more interesting than me not knowing Persival was town?

In post 1846, farside22 wrote:4) I think you were hoping dolittle would vote me for a scum win that was why your either or comment in regards to me and ric look scmy as fuck

, still stupid.

I think you interpreted as Dolittle thinking of voting me and went for the opportunity.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Azral »

In post 1848, DrDolittle wrote:1- 10:
Az (Dino):
- Weird Entrance. Over justification thing
- Says alch is town - but may be due to eloquence?
- 179 nothing interesting at all
+ small argument with alch over game type

IIRC Persival said that kind of posting is common for Mathdino.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:08 am

Post by goodmorning »

Votecount 6.1
Azral [L-1] - farside22
farside22 [L-1] - Azral

Not Voting [1] - DrDolittle

With 3 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-08-16 10:00:00).
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1850, Azral wrote:^ nope
I interacted with Ricastle as much as I interacted with Riabi and Tiershift.
I interacted more with Alch than either of them.

You have a meta of bussing your partners D1 (for example, the game I linked). Your interactions with Alch and Ric are nothing you're more likely to have done as town, and given how utterly trivial your argument with Alch was and the time it took you to suggest Alch might be scum...

Yeah the game you linked I voted my scum buddy that game and never unvoted day 2.
Huge difference from here.

Let's use an ISO
Here is the simple thing that is easy to verify with azral iso

There is 2 post direct to alch the rest of his comments are about alch and go back and forth without explain with any reason he felt the way he claimed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1851, Azral wrote:
In post 1846, farside22 wrote:2) what cop post from dolittle are you even talking about?

The one where Dolittle joked that he had determined you were scum and you assumed he was claiming a guilty on you. Personally, I figured his point was that you were the last person left in his NKA suspect pile, or something of that nature. If you knew you were town, I'd expect that to be your first reaction, or at least to get clarification before calling it bullshit. Because you know for a fact that no one can have a guilty on you, so what's more likely? Your reaction said "I have a guilty conscience because I know I'm scum."

Your response to his NKA analysis, saying he was scum because it had "holes" and you "checked his meta and his NKA didn't usually have holes" was also bad.

In post 1846, farside22 wrote:3) why is being hard on scum townie? While weighing options on a player scummy?

Even if my reasoning were wrong on this, how is that more interesting than me not knowing Persival was town?

In post 1846, farside22 wrote:4) I think you were hoping dolittle would vote me for a scum win that was why your either or comment in regards to me and ric look scmy as fuck

, still stupid.

I think you interpreted as Dolittle thinking of voting me and went for the opportunity.

Persivul thought the same thing about dr.d so that means nothing in any respect.
Second the nka was bad, Mollie said the same thing and so did tier. Again you point means nothing.
Nice question dodge. I'll wait to respond to any question till you respond to my question
Finally you still have not put together a scum case.
I mean seriously the points you have is that I was oppinionated about dr.d (not a scumtell) andone game link where I'm scum (didn't bring up my town games and now pushing how I busted my scum buddy in that game but that is not even close to meta research that is throwing shade to show only one alignment purpose)

Neither of these are reasons to consider me scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i really like 476 and 477 on farsides behalf
it seems that alch is almost pleading the farside to unvote, in a really non-scum buddy sense

whereas az threw a vote instead on ygs when alch is l-1, who was a completely viable counter wagon.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 482, farside22 wrote:
Vote: zakk

In post 486, Azral wrote:VOTE: zakk

and then this happened. shit
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 520, goodmorning wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL
Alchemist21 [LYNCH] - Ricastle, TierShift, Kthxbye, DrDolittle, zakk, Piratecat, farside22

You Got Schooled [L-5] - numberQ, Riabi
numberQ [L-5] - Flames682, You Got Schooled
zakk [L-6] - Azral
DrDolittle [L-6] - Alchemist21

Not Voting [0] -

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day
will end in (expired on 2015-07-03 22:00:00)
is over.

Alchemist was lynched Day 1! He was a
Mafia Goon
!

Kthxbye was killed Night 1! He was a
Vanilla Townie
!

CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:Three men remain.

if y'all have time help me figure out what is going on with this clue, as well as the puppet thing. Like trust not the numbered was pretty significant.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

yeah - I'm learning a lot about the game from mollie's posts now that I know I can fully trust it.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Azral »

I want to say both of those clues point to farside, but the fact that a couple of them have been used more than once is weird. I dunno.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Azral »

In post 1854, farside22 wrote:Huge difference from here.

Let's use an ISO
Here is the simple thing that is easy to verify with azral iso

There is 2 post direct to alch the rest of his comments are about alch and go back and forth without explain with any reason he felt the way he claimed.

Like I said, same is true with other players, and it's not relevant or alignment-indicative. And you said this is your entire case on me, the biggest thing that caused you to suddenly do a 180 and vote me.

You've pointed out one thing after another that makes me
town
and then suddenly decided to call me scum. So yeah, opportunistic as fuck.

And it's not a huge difference at all.

In post 1855, farside22 wrote:Persivul thought the same thing about dr.d so that means nothing in any respect.

If you were town you'd know it was false and look for an explanation. Persival wouldn't.

In post 1855, farside22 wrote:Second the nka was bad, Mollie said the same thing and so did tier. Again you point means nothing.
Nice question dodge. I'll wait to respond to any question till you respond to my question
Finally you still have not put together a scum case.
I mean seriously the points you have is that I was oppinionated about dr.d (not a scumtell) andone game link where I'm scum (didn't bring up my town games and now pushing how I busted my scum buddy in that game but that is not even close to meta research that is throwing shade to show only one alignment purpose)

Neither of these are reasons to consider me scum.

Well, every question you evade just makes this simpler.

You repeatedly lie, contradict yourself, make things up, shift the goalposts for your arguments, pull in weak reasoning to support your reads, and vote opportunistically.

Those are reasons you're scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

so ygs vanilla copped q and q was innocent. then its hard to see that q was gotten rid of in the town rep hunting assignment
will prolly look at this in further detail when i get to it
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1860, Azral wrote:I want to say both of those clues point to farside, but the fact that a couple of them have been used more than once is weird. I dunno.

sure- but why?
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

i really like far's push on pc on page 39ish.
pc always gave me paranoia throughout the game. i know it happened with pers as well.

and the fact that pc is practically 'unlynchable' kinda indicates that far is not scum, because scum would want to influence the game by pushing towards mislynches.

---
i'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened to notty. why did notty die. it doesn't make any sense to me.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

as scum or town, far, do you often trade vote agreements with people to pull a "i told you so" the next day?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1858, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 520, goodmorning wrote:
Votecount 1.FINAL
Alchemist21 [LYNCH] - Ricastle, TierShift, Kthxbye, DrDolittle, zakk, Piratecat, farside22

numberQ [L-5] - Flames682, You Got Schooled
zakk [L-6] - Azral
DrDolittle [L-6] - Alchemist21

Not Voting [0] -

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day
will end in (expired on 2015-07-03 22:00:00)
is over.

Alchemist was lynched Day 1! He was a
Mafia Goon
!

Kthxbye was killed Night 1! He was a
Vanilla Townie
!

CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:Three men remain.

if y'all have time help me figure out what is going on with this clue, as well as the puppet thing. Like trust not the numbered was pretty significant.

I never took the clues seriously because scum were writing them.
Like obviously we know right now there are not 4 scum or the game would be over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1865, DrDolittle wrote:as scum or town, far, do you often trade vote agreements with people to pull a "i told you so" the next day?

I try not to but when I get frustrated I sometimes tell people things like I can't wait to see how wrong you are or other bitchy comments.
I know I do it more as town but I can't say I don't do it as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 820, goodmorning wrote:

CLUE:
Town Rep wrote:Azral is the lynch for day 3. His soft pushing You Got Schooled when the Alchemist21 wagon was the biggest and immediately voting the zakk wagon as it pops up at the end of day 1 are the reasons for that. Also, there is him looking back at the earlier interactions mathdino made with Alchemist21. Town would not do that.

The clue to keep in mind is the town rep if you want a clue to trust
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Azral »

Even tier realized that case was bad
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 1866, farside22 wrote:I never took the clues seriously because scum were writing them.
Like obviously we know right now there are not 4 scum or the game would be over.

you should probably take them seriously now. taunting bastards probably has an effect in the game. remember - mafia is
required
to be taunting. maybe gm is in the back forcing maf to choose one out of 5 quotes. maybe gm writes a hint that would help town and mafia has to make a post regarding this hint. idk.

regardless that means that mafia will trying to write something out that is vaguely true, but just set under a winefield. however, the proceeding of the game clears this winefield, for example, alch flip matches with trust not the numbered, and whoever first discussed the clues flipped town. however, 3 men remain is still unexplained, as well as the puppets thing. it might be that im dense, but I'd like to figure out what it means.

now az im wating for you to explain how these posts point far scum

i will be continuing reading
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

just made it to 47, and here are the major thoughts.

it is without a doubt farside's post is a lot more town than azral's. Her posts are straight to point, they seem very straightforward - The motivation is almost spilled out on paper.

On the other hand, based on interactions, it seems that farside is more likely scum. For example, q pointed out quite clearly on how Ric was trying to sneak onto az's wagon on day 3. And it seemed to be exactly that - it wasn't the sort of bussing because ric and az barely talked and incriminated each other.

In general I'm still very conflicted. Guys please provide some thoughts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Ric stayed on alch wagon all of day 1 and when the town rep says vote for azral scum are going to do what a townie says to create no waves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:29 am

Post by farside22 »

I'll go over the clues if you really want my oppinion on them.
I have the only ones that stick out that weren't cheesy.

In post 76, goodmorning wrote:Your mod is going V/LA and will post a VC here someday.
Votecount 1.3
Mathdino [L-3] - DrDolittle, guille2015, TierShift, numberQ

Malakittens [L-5] - d3x, You Got Schooled
numberQ [L-5] - Flames682, Mathdino
DrDolittle [L-6] - Malakittens
TierShift [L-6] - Riabi
farside22 [L-6] - Alchemist21
guille2015 [L-6] - farside22

Not Voting [1] - jon_h61

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-06-29 22:00:00).

EDIT: A CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:Trust not the numbered.

I thought this clue was talking about numberq.
He was pushing dino at the time and alch was trying to have numberq look at me instead.

In post 257, goodmorning wrote:CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:You're all such fantastic puppets!

This was said when the alch wagon was growing and reads to try and make the town think we are wrong.

Votecount 1.7
Alchemist21 [L-3] - farside22, Ricastle, DrDolittle, TierShift

numberQ [L-5] - Flames682, Mathdino
DrDolittle [L-5] - Malakittens, Alchemist21
Riabi [L-6] - You Got Schooled

Not Voting [2] - zakk, guille2015

With 13 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-06-29 22:00:00).

In post 820, goodmorning wrote:CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:You didn't see that coming did you?

CLUE:
Town Rep wrote:Azral is the lynch for day 3. His soft pushing You Got Schooled when the Alchemist21 wagon was the biggest and immediately voting the zakk wagon as it pops up at the end of day 1 are the reasons for that. Also, there is him looking back at the earlier interactions mathdino made with Alchemist21. Town would not do that.

The clue from scum here I think was referring to the NS kill.

In post 1805, goodmorning wrote:CLUE:
The Mafia wrote:You're all such fantastic puppets!

Votecount 6.0Not Voting [3] - DrDolittle, farside22, Azral

With 3 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2015-08-16 10:00:00).

Same quote but I remember dr.d thought I was scum and I thought dr.d was scum and we would be the puppets in this case.
Azral
Azral
Goon
Azral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Azral »

The only clue we have into the Clues is this:
In post 1778, Ricastle wrote:How do we know there is a specific scum role that writes the clues? Whenever we got a clue from scum it merely said 'The Mafia wrote' as opposed to 'Mafia Rep wrote' or something, so I assumed it was just something they collaborated on.

...which could be bullshit but implies the scum write the clues not the mod. Either way I don't think you should assume that because one clue turned out to be true the others are also worth listening to. One of the other clues (three men remain) turned out to be wrong. That seems like a trap.

My two cents: You should vote farside because I'm town, not because of the clues. I am not going to act like they're not wifom just to convince you.

As for farside being straight to the point, I assume having 300+ more games of experience than me helps. :eek:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”