Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7497 (isolation #800) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Shea is just sore that I said I'd still lim him. It's just a temper tantrum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7500 (isolation #801) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7473, Thestatusquo wrote:In particular I don't like how you've been angling the town to consider only a few options each day and I don't like the way you tried to discourage anyone from thinking about anything other than SS vs Mena. I think you faded into the background after getting town read.
I also don't think either of these things are true. Firstly, I'm only one person so I doubt I can force a whole bunch of others to only talk about what I want. Both Mena and SS were scummy vts and suspicion isn't going to go away on them. Resolving their slots is a pro-town play. You just weren't getting your way and are mad. I don't really feel like I've really faded into the background as I'm still around and talking about things.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7506 (isolation #802) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What? I had zero interaction with gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7512 (isolation #803) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can't wait

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7514 (isolation #804) » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm so excited

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7524 (isolation #805) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the more I think about it the less I think it makes sense for her to say Relly made a mistake. It sounds like she knows his alignment.

VOTE: Ausuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7534 (isolation #806) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think my totem pole might look like

Ausuka
Dannflor
Menalque
fireisredsir
------------------------
Datisi
Thestatusquo
Frogsterking
scamper
GuiltyLion
DeasVail
Cat Scratch Fever

My suspicion of Dann comes from his d2 play where he didn't want to vote either SS or TSQ and wanted to instead vote Obscure. If all 3 of them were town then it's a pretty sweet deal he has and there's a good chunk of scum motivation in doing so. Also felt his backdown on Ausuka on p 291/92 was scummy.

mena could be lurk scum, yeah.

I like the idea that Fire barely mentioning Gamma and not hard pushing VP could be scum, yeah.

I just didn't really like Dats saying that Ausuka looked better than Dann when I felt like she looked p terrible. Also lol.
In post 7343, Nero Cain wrote:Datisi prob is a scum doc but
I'm not super super confident
. Kinda bummed that I thought I had a good read on him.
In post 7438, Datisi wrote:
nero how serious are you in thinking i'm scum
and do you plan to do something about it

alternatively what do you plan to do today in general
Ausuka defends scum Relly after the gaffe? Not impossible and TSQ is scummy on his own although part of me really thinks that a scum Ausuka just knows that he's town.

I don't really suspect Frog that much but I could maybe see him jump on the MT wagon at the tail end for the cred he would need.

I'd kill anything above the line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7539 (isolation #807) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you were lurky and not doing much BEFORE the site went down.

using the site shut down to defend yourself, what a stupid post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7547 (isolation #808) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7538, Dannflor wrote:
In post 7536, Menalque wrote:I’m glad to see that Nero’s approach of simply always SRing me no matter how many times he’s wrong sails on a steady course tho
This is a weird post to make in a game where you are a consensus scum read
It's not really that strange from his POV, I guess. Like he might have some PTSD from getting tunneled on in our first game or maybe he just likes to whine.

In our second game, I hadn't even posted yet and he was already accusing me of misreading him, which I did think was scummy. So it's like a self fufilling prophecy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7550 (isolation #809) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm p sure its only 2 unless you were on a alt

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7552 (isolation #810) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that seems kinda strange, mgl

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7560 (isolation #811) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7553, Menalque wrote:I actually think NC scumreading me is p much totally NAI for him as I’d expect it from either alignment
:igmeou:

You correctly town read me in our other 2 games despite me pushing on you so I'm not too sure that I buy this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7563 (isolation #812) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7546, Menalque wrote:Sure, but do you actually scumread me for being absent or are you just lazily slotting me into the default position
When it comes to your slot we also have to consider Obscure who I don't think was super townie or anything. I didn't really care for your reaction to the reaction test and I don't think you are really doing anything but then again I've always feel like you aren't doing things so...

alot of people had wanted you to explain your reads list. Why aren't you doing that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7579 (isolation #813) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7573, Thestatusquo wrote:So Nero you think Cat scratch fever is like an odd even night SK or something?
clearly. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7583 (isolation #814) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes her town other than getting defensive?

like yes, Ausuka does get defensive as town but getting defensive seems kinda null to me b/c its going to come from both alignments. If you want to make the argument that she's more liely to be town b/c there's more town in the game then ok, but I don't think thats a good reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7590 (isolation #815) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

stop roledishing

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7591 (isolation #816) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fishing even

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7598 (isolation #817) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's also possible that scum didn't know you were the other mason so great job that. The townplay this game, so stunning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7602 (isolation #818) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7599, scamper wrote:ok but i had claimed a pr anyway so the difference is...?
Well like you said, its possible the scum could have believed that you were a invest role and were roleblocking you. It's not really your fault. I just didn't think it was super important that you claimed and was annoyed that Shea was asking you to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7605 (isolation #819) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7601, Thestatusquo wrote:I repeat:

So there is no clear on datisi?
he's a mason so ofc not, and you are calling me thick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7609 (isolation #820) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7607, Dannflor wrote:tbh i thought nero was the mason
see, scum didn't know who the mason was

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7615 (isolation #821) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Scamper. During the rxn test on mena you claimed/faked claimed GS. What do you think of Ausuka saying that its dubious that I (and others?) thought you were a GS with an inno on Dats?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7635 (isolation #822) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7619, scamper wrote:
In post 7615, Nero Cain wrote:Scamper. During the rxn test on mena you claimed/faked claimed GS. What do you think of Ausuka saying that its dubious that I (and others?) thought you were a GS with an inno on Dats?
i don't think anything of it
Well I mean I think assuming that you were a GS was kinda the normal thought here and several others had mentioned that Dats could be a scum doc since I think most ppl were under the impression that you were a GS. Does it not bother you at all Ausuka didn't seem to think you were a GS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7638 (isolation #823) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess where I'm coming from is that most ppl thought you were a GS and if Ausuka is scum that rolecopped you she'd know you weren't a GS but I guess that only makes sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7641 (isolation #824) » Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I was hardly the first to mention that Dats could be a mafia doc, and you fakeclaimed GS earlier so I felt like it was a little ??? that Ausuka would go "why would Nero ever think Scamper is a GS?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9302 (isolation #825) » Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not to happy but I'm going to hold my tongue

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9313 (isolation #826) » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

t3 is just trolling us by giving us the link to the scum pt but not letting us see it

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”