KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

I don't like RVS so I don't contribute in it if I don't have anything to say outside of acknowledging existence, I do like how you advance the game in this though, good opening reads
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

VOTE: Dionysus
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 26, KawaiiKame wrote: VOTE: Dionysus
Hope you online man
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:35 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

7 pages, not giving us a lot of hope, why is curious being pushed?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:50 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 200, MalcolmTucker wrote: It's meta to a degree but I'm more simply pointing out Andante's jokey early tone and attempt to make friends is conductive to their approach as town and I've seen it before. It doesn't particularly alarm me at this stage of the game.

I don't think their vote on you is astonishingly fleshed out, but their logic that they think the scumread is really weak in a way they don't believe to be town feels consistent enough that it again doesn't ping or worry me at all.
Any games specifically that Andante opens jokingly as town/is this all encompassing play? What scumread is really weak in a way they don't believe to be town? I'm commenting in media res so I'm in confusion with the context
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:52 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 201, curiouskarmadog wrote: And the MOST information gathered is from the wagons...why they formed...why they failed or succeeded. who was on it and why they stated they joined it, who defended it. I want to get that started. If I make it through this wagon or not, I still win as town if people LEARN FROM IT
I did not think so much info would come in with wagon analysis, but I feel you in this, it's one of the best ways to gain info, especially on a flip- How do you tell when town joins a wagon vs. when scum joins a wagon?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:18 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 226, ballpointpen wrote: also the gamestate was weirdly closed off as well; it took forever for someone to actually say that kowha is likely town, which is what i felt after his snapvote but it didn't appear like anyone really wanted to talk about actual well-founded reads that were not =rand.
What does this mean?
pedit: Yeah it can come in as any mindset
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 282, Andante wrote: versus my sr on karma dog (which I saw someone say was so fake) where karma was very clearly going after me with the thought I was an easy lim, aren't scum only looking for the easy lims here? giant 17p game,
Pushing an easy lim is definitely scum mindset, what place does Karmadog go against you despite you do nothing sai?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:46 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 303, Cephrir wrote:
In post 298, ballpointpen wrote: not a good response from andante
i might go meta diving, but if you have a point, then just prove it instead of wasting posts on AtE
you will find a lot of ATE from both sides in that meta dive. saved you an hour
Yeah Andante is pathos incarnate, ATE is nai in Andante's case
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:47 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 304, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 282, Andante wrote: versus my sr on karma dog (which I saw someone say was so fake) where karma was very clearly going after me with the thought I was an easy lim, aren't scum only looking for the easy lims here? giant 17p game,
Pushing an easy lim is definitely scum mindset, what place does Karmadog go against you despite you doing nothing sai?
EBW0P
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:48 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 302, Cephrir wrote:
In post 295, Kowahbunga wrote: The confusing thing to me now is that I scum read Curious for their ISO. But two of my three other scum reads are on him. Which makes me feel less confident in him being scum now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Greeting

I'm going back here.
honestly i recommend not worrying about this

don't try to solve the whole game at once -- it's not realistic
You saying to solve the game piece by piece?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:56 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 308, Cephrir wrote: yes. catch one scum, then figure out who their partners are after you have information. you'll run yourself in circles trying to preflip and solve on info that could be wrong

it's how i play anyway. sure, if someone has zero plausible partners, that's an issue, but otherwise, don't twist yourself in knots not eliminating someone scummy because your other scumreads are bussing them
The only lead I see is Andante scumcase on Karmadog pushing an easy elimination, tempted to pursue that once I see the posts
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:58 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 274, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii has lot of questions but no opinions. Would vote there too.
It takes me a long ass time to come up with any of my own opinions in any game, I want to deeply analyze the game b4 pursuing, sadly D1 doesn't have a lot of material to go off of, I do like you willing to pursue me tho
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:15 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 312, Andante wrote:
Pushing an easy lim is definitely scum mindset, what place does Karmadog go against you despite you do nothing sai?
how is karma an easy lim? I'm saying I'm the easy lim here
I'm saying the same, Karma pushing you being an easy lim is scum mindset
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:59 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 315, Andante wrote:
In post 313, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 312, Andante wrote:
how is karma an easy lim? I'm saying I'm the easy lim here
I'm saying the same, Karma pushing you being an easy lim is scum mindset
so you're saying karma has a scum mindset, but you're not voting karma? again, this is that "I want others to be responsible for this if it flips town"
Based on what you're saying Karma has a scum mindset, I went back to make sense of what Karma said to you, a lot of words in replying,
In post 179, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 144, Andante wrote: VOTE: curiouskarmadog

I don't have many
reads
, but this is just "I'm pushing a low poster cause I can" and it's "here's a push, but I can't push too much just cause there's nothing for the slot, but if I shade her enough, I can get votes there"

sorry, only enough room for 1 dog in this town.
is that what I said? Where did I remotely indicate I thought you were a low poster? Also compared to who? Are you a low poster? Did I indicate I thought you were a low poster OR did I note that you only tried to make friends and told a joke to get people to like you. Did I even vote you in that post? Also, interesting phrasing there. "reads". Who uses reads? Scum just vote and make up a reasons. They dont use "reads" because they know who scum is.

this reeks of someone trying to come up with a reason to join a wagon, but just makes stuff up. Also slight slip.

VOTE: Vote Andante

also still waiting on Bub to answer my question.

after that, will give a full scum list.
I was trying to make out if any truth exists in what Karma is saying, if you in fact coming up with a reason to join a wagon/if Karma is setting you up as an easy elimination with a weak scum case, in trying to determine who's right in this I held off voting since I saw Karma has a lot of votes, same amount of votes as you

In reading I saw you saying Karma is pushing an easy lim on you, I read in a game that pushing easy lims is a scum tactic so I explored the idea of Karma being scum, in pursuing I came out in confusion having to read in depth to see who I believe
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 323, Andante wrote: like, I'm not placing a vote on FL, ignoring that, and going "yeah karma dog scummy!!!" while not voting karma dog...
yet you have us the same??
I was saying if you right about Karma easy eliminating you Karma has a scum mindset, how is Karma voting you an easy elimination?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:03 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 326, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 322, Andante wrote:
In post 320, GuyInFreezer wrote: -1: Andante, KawaiiKame
how on earth do you have me and my sr as the exact same?
Bussing is a thing so
Andante is bussing me? Feels like a pretty reasonable response to me not voting my apparent scumread
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:14 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 333, Andante wrote:
In post 330, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 323, Andante wrote: like, I'm not placing a vote on FL, ignoring that, and going "yeah karma dog scummy!!!" while not voting karma dog...
I was saying if you right about Karma easy eliminating you Karma has a scum mindset, how is Karma voting you an easy elimination?
someone not posting? I hadn't done anything, how was I not an easy lim when karma started voting me?
I don't get what you are asking
In IS0 the push against you makes 0 sense, like you said nothing that would indicate you as scum, confused when reading, like what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: curiouskarmadog
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:35 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 501, Cephrir wrote: i literally forgot that person existed
You forgot about me?
In post 500, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii is also a valid option for today as well.
Vote me if you have a scumcase against me, I need motivation to engage in the game, the push is anti-town but the engagement isn't
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 504, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 502, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 501, Cephrir wrote: i literally forgot that person existed
You forgot about me?
In post 500, GuyInFreezer wrote: Kawaii is also a valid option for today as well.
Vote me if you have a scumcase against me, I need motivation to engage in the game, the push is anti-town but the engagement isn't
on the topic of beetlejuicing... :dead:
Idk what that is, I just got back home
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:02 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 508, Andante wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
found mafia. thank me later
Why do you think it's Hu Tao?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:13 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 511, Andante wrote: next response to Glitch feels like the 2 are partners
In post 490, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 385, Cephrir wrote:
In post 372, Glitch wrote:
Spoiler: curious wagon
In post 301, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

camae ayewa (moor mother)

vote count 1.5 !

curiouskarmadog (4):
Hu Tao, Bub Bidderskins, KittyTacky, Andante
Andante (4):
curiouskarmadog, GuyInFreezer, Flavor Leaf, Cephrir
Greeting (3):
NJAC, ballpointpen, Kowahbunga
Glitch (1):
Greeting
Hu Tao (1):
Save The Dragons
Flavor Leaf (1):
KawaiiKame
Cephrir (1):
Skygazer

not voting (2):
MalcolmTucker, Glitch

with 17 alive, it takes 9 to put someone in the machine. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-04-02 13:48:07)

moderateur notes
  • no prods administered! in fact everyone has posted in the last uh 25 hours
In post 337, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 333, Andante wrote:
In post 330, KawaiiKame wrote:
someone not posting? I hadn't done anything, how was I not an easy lim when karma started voting me?
I don't get what you are asking
In IS0 the push against you makes 0 sense, like you said nothing that would indicate you as scum, confused when reading, like what?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: curiouskarmadog

So now we're actually getting a little action and traction. Hu Tao, Bub, Kitty, Andante, and Kawaii are on the curious wagon. I don't think a PR claim on D1 means that scum is guaranteed to be on the wagon. But I do think it gives sufficient reason for a bit of pressure there. Bub is in my town bucket which leaves me interested in ISO'ing Hu Tao, Kitty, Andante, and Kawaii. I'm gonna do that now.
Can we please just eliminate this person
I'm fine with it. Depending on rest of catch up
In post 511, Andante wrote: never returned to this thought? and next response to Glitch feels like the 2 are partners
Will scum say they will be fine with eliminating their partner depending on circumstance then ultimately not follow through?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:15 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 515, Andante wrote: Kawaii, why are you still voting a PR claim?
It's a soft pr claim so I don't hold much weight to it, not even karma holds much weight to his own pr claim, if karma hard claims pr/I see someone as scum > karma then I will unvote karma
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:23 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 520, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 519, KawaiiKame wrote:
It's a soft pr claim so I don't hold much weight to it, not even karma holds much weight to his own pr claim, if karma hard claims pr/I see someone as scum > karma then I will unvote karma
what do you mean karma doesn't hold much weight to his own pr claim
In post 370, curiouskarmadog wrote: that being said, my role (if you want to call it that) isnt very helpful, some might even say it would be a distraction. So...if the wagon does swell on me while I am away, it wont hurt you guys much.

now you will be losing my excellent scum hunting ability, but you wont be killing power
Karma is okay with being eliminated, seeing the power role as a potential distraction/not very helpful, soft claims power role but says, "you wont be killing power"
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:26 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 521, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 520, ballpointpen wrote:
In post 519, KawaiiKame wrote:
what do you mean karma doesn't hold much weight to his own pr claim
In post 370, curiouskarmadog wrote: that being said, my role (if you want to call it that) isnt very helpful, some might even say it would be a distraction. So...if the wagon does swell on me while I am away, it wont hurt you guys much.

now you will be losing my excellent scum hunting ability, but you wont be killing power
Karma is okay with being eliminated, seeing the power role as a potential distraction/not very helpful, soft claims power role but says, "you wont be killing power"
A powerless power role that's a potential distraction feels like/implies miller, but why not hard claim miller? Doesn't make sense
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:00 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 523, Andante wrote: yall should vote Hu Tao with me
I will
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hu Tao