Maturin24
Maturin24
Townie
Maturin24
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Fri May 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Maturin24 »

Well, I get home tonight and decide to check my watched topics and see this game is already at 2 pages. Good thing it turns out I didn't miss anything though.

Is this the part where I randomly vote for a person, or just spout nonsense? Cause I could do either, but I'll start with the first one, for starters.

Vote: Mastin

Wait, that wasn't random at all.

Unvote

Vote: zu_Faul

There, that's better.
Maturin24
Maturin24
Townie
Maturin24
Townie
Townie

Post Post #259 (isolation #1) » Tue May 19, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Maturin24 »

Unvote

Vote: Devastation

Everything about his claim seems wrong to me. I can see where he was planting the seeds of a fake-claim so he could use it later. Additionally, he throws out the "Oh, and I can only do it once a day, so I can't really prove who I am" defense without much pressure. Didn't seem like anyone was interested in that point on him, but he stated it just to cover all of his bases.

Up until that claim I was ready to vote OrangePenguin for several reasons, the biggest being a complete lack of defense, but I guess that will wait until Day Two.
Maturin24
Maturin24
Townie
Maturin24
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #2) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Maturin24 »

Alright, since all that Mastin/Devastator business is over with, I will

Unvote
Vote: OrangePenguin

In addition to all the points against, with the last post OP openly called for us to continue to lynch Mastin. Even though apparently both Mastin and Devastator were telling the truth and Mastin isn't scum-aligned, but instead playing for his own win, we're still supposed to kill him? I don't buy that logic. As Dust said, we should just leave him alone for now. OP's play seems to be that of jumping on someone who called him out and is now trying to use badlogic to get an easy quick lynch on Day One.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”