hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

Saweet the only players I've played with before are Ditto (well half of Ditto), Kise, and orangepenguin. Lots of new faces of to me.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by hewitt »

I would just like to state that I dislike Kise's playstyle as well. It's things like forgetting what players are in the game and what players have been dead for two days and having to re-read things four times until he finally understands stuff that piss me off about him. I wouldn't put him on the policy vote ledge though yet based on my experience with him.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

Are you honestly trying to insinuate that you couldn't understand what I was saying because of my poor grammar? You are the only one who misunderstood that Kise, that's not my fault. And if you're going to be away from a game for two weeks for God's sake replace out.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
Huh. That's kind of interesting find there actually Kise. That slipped right by me but that is worded pretty oddly on BloodCovenent's part.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:16 am

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:How am I twisting when that's a direct quote? Your quote gives the impression that I only act scummy
as town
. So, if you think I act less scummy when I am mafia, then thanks for the compliment. But if you don't think I act less scummy as mafia, then the proper thing you should have said [ITT] was that I act scummy
all
the time.
As good as Kise is at twisting people's word he actually wasn't there. It was just a little bit of a fishy comment there.
Ditto wrote:How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well.
If it's a slip it's because he's stating that he plays scummy when he is a town role. I think the "he is a town role" part is a little fishy because it does insinuate a little bit that he knows who is town and who isn't.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:07 am

Post by hewitt »

Black Jinx wrote:Sorry for my absence! Something got in the way and haven't been available for last 3 days.

dramonic
for not voting! >: (
Why did you pick dramonic out for not voting when there's quite a few players not voting?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

magic seems to be one of those players that post a lot of words in order to make themselves seem like they're contributing when they're actually saying very little. I can't even read his last post clearly because it's so wordy.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by hewitt »

magichands wrote:And for the part when I said "If in my research I find out that Kise is indeed anti-town I wont need to change my vote" what I meant by that was if I found out that Kise is anti town and I didnt find anyone suspicious from what they are doing in the game, I wouldn't need to change my vote.
I think that's pretty crappy reason to continue voting for Kise. Suppose you don't find anyone who you think is scummy, are you just going to keep voting Kise even if you don't find him anti-town?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:00 am

Post by hewitt »

TylerJ wrote:I agree with ditto, how is this a slip?
Is this paranoia??

As far as this bloodcovenant wagon... I think that everyone is making a mountain out of a mole hill. From what I gathered from his post is that he was letting people know that kise might be a trouble maker in the game. Not that we should lynch town. I am not saying that he isn't scum or that his post is innocent. I am merely trying to balance out a wagon that is quickly forming. One that scum might be eager for. Just something to consider.
I think it's been explained quite a few times why it's a slip if it is one. And I don't think everyone's making a mountain out of a mole hill, it's like page 3 and we gotta have something to talk about and this is pretty interesting to comment on.
dramonic wrote:Well, I don't feel a desperate need to know :3

Personally, I'd say that Kise could be scum, but there's also a chance that he is paranoid/overeager townie of sort, while my read on BC is definitely scummy.
Wow less than a hundred posts in and you already think you've caught scum?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

Post by hewitt »

BloodCovenent wrote:The reason why I said that, in that way, was to show that scum/mafia are not the only ones who know that player X (outside their faction) is town. Because so many players are saying that I for sure know Kise is town, therefore I have to be scum, because I am the informed minority, no it is not the case. I could have been something other than scum, and know that he is town. I guess everyone else failed to see those other scenarios.
Why would you even say that? Don't effing softclaim or breadcrumb this early in the game because if you are a power role you're leaving yourself wide open for scum to target.
dramonic wrote:That sentence is so full of scumminess. If I had multiple votes I'd vote you again. Alas, I do not, so I'll just keep my vote where it is.

@Hewitt: I think BC is beyong scummy, so yeah for sure I believe I might have already caught scum.
Well congrats that you're scumhunting skills are so great. Maybe once you pull together a more comprehensive case past page five it'll be something worth listening to.
Black Jinx wrote:I'm in a bit of hurry I'll post more analyzed later but whoever asked if that was a vote. No. I just gave him a angry smile for not voting!
Nice job of slipping by without answering my question.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:57 am

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:Keep your fake congratulations to yourself <_<
I'm glad at least someone on this site understands sarcasm. Seriously though I still don't get how you can be so sure of yourself so soon in the game. I just think that's a little strange.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:02 am

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:Well, normally I wouldn't be, but BC seems to be making slip after slip.

He admits to wanting to lynch Kise knowing there are fair chances he's town
And he says "I could have been something else than scum, [...]". This sentence is directly referencing the fact he IS scum. No town would write something like that, unless they're really bad at syntax or something.
Well that looks to me like he really stupidly either softclaimed or attempted to breadcrumb a power role.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by hewitt »

magichands wrote:Its hard to see emotion on the internet so I guess that was my problem
I don't know if you've realized this or not but emotion doesn't exist on the internet. The internet is not something that can be angry, happy, or surprised. If you're taking words written on a page emotionally then I don't know dude you've got issues with this site. I for one will verbally attack you (not on a personal level though) and you better be able to handle aggressiveness.

On a side note that was a great little appeal to emotion you set up here.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

I wasn't aware that he was new but even so that was definitely an appeal to emotion, newbie mistake I guess.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by hewitt »

TylerJ wrote:Wow, two votes already. I seem to have a talent at this :P. Okay. I FOS'ed. Didn't vote, just FOS'ed. Second, it is a weak FoS. An FoS that is entirely based off of BC's actions. I would never vote for someone solely based off of someone elses actions. Third, I ran across that post after I had done my evaluation on Kise, meaning that my initial thoughts were
slightly
altered. Fourth, sometimes half of me says one thing, while the other says another- it creates a mess. Fifth, contradictions in perspective doesn't always constitute guilt or scumminess.
That was the biggest mess of text I've ever seen, I don't think I can get anything concrete out of this at all?
BloodCovenent wrote:It wasn't a claim. It was just a hypothetical situation. Seriously. Scum points for not reading the thread.
That did not read like a hypothetical situation at all, it looked a lot more like an insinuation.
tubby216 wrote:i still like majichands but do not let the newbie card fool you
Yeah just because he's new doesn't mean he hasn't come across appeal to emotion yet. At least now he knows that if he does it again I'm going to attack him for it and he won't have an excuse next time.
BloodCovenent wrote:No not at all! The only reason why I put it there, was to show that Mafia are
NOT
the only people that
could
know if
one specific player
was scum.

How, in it's syntax does it imply that I am scum?
Situation 1- If BloodCovenent is Mafia then that was a great catch on the slip.
Situation 2- If BloodCovenent is a power role then he needs to shut the f up before he attacks a scum nightkill.
Situation 3- If BloodCovenet is a vanilla townie...then I guess what he's saying is technically correct but he's playing a dangerous little weird game.
BloodCovenent wrote:The only reason why I even brought up those scenarios, was because everyone seems certain that I know that kise is town,
which I do not.

If you misinterpreted something, then why am I to blame for it. I bet scum are loving this right now.
You're to blame because you said it! Don't insinuate that you know players are town if you're town. Simple as that, I don't think a town player would make that mistake.
tubby216 wrote:do not like this post, i believe its an appeal,, see bolded part, bad form really bad form.

vote: bloodcovenant

BC is at L-2
Agreed and I don't like it. Not one little bit.
qwints wrote:BC has stumbled all over the place regarding his "slip." I don't think the first statement was scummy, but he has basically collapsed after pressure was applied. Why say "I didn't say I knew I was town, but even if I did that doesn't mean I'm scum." if the first clause was enough to defend himself? He's simply dug himself into a deeper and deeper hole.

vote: Blood Covenant

That's L-1, time for a claim.
Okay I don't like what BloodCovenent's been saying but page seven and YOU have taken the liberty of the town to ask for a claim? When you've done like nothing this game? That's a little strange in my opinion.
dramonic wrote:not at all. I STARTED the freaking wagon, the others jumping mindlessly or bandwagonning without case don't affect my vote on BC. However, if he does flip town, then they'll be a good list of players up for analysis
Uh, just because you started a wagon does not eliminate you from being scum bud. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Konowa wrote:
unvote;

vote DeathNote

Almost 100% sure he is scum.
For someone who's 100% sure a player is scum you sure don't do a good job of explaining why.
Konowa wrote:I am pretty sure you do not share the same win con as me.
...That was awful reasoning for a "100% sure" vote.
Konowa wrote:Arguing over the fact of who started the wagon does nothing to lessen the fact that BC is town.
And now you know that BloodCovenent is town? Wow you sure seem to know a lot about players' alignments in this game.
Konowa wrote:I am near 100% sure BC is town based on post 151.

I am near 100% sure DeathNote is scum based on post 165.

You have anything wrong with what I just said?
Yeah, this is crap. I don't like players who think they know everything about players' alignments this early in the game. I think that's a pretty big scumtell right there.
Konowa wrote:magic, I think you are town and so I am going to be patient and say this one last time. My reasoning is quite clear if you read all five, not three, posts of mine on page seven. I am
not
going to explain it any further than that. I am not going to give town knowledge to scum.
What are you talking about? So you've cleared another player as town? And of all players magichands?

Vote: Konowa

For insinuating that he has knowledge of multiple players' alignments and attempting to steamroll the town with his "confidence". No no no, town doesn't play like that, we do not attempt to run the town and tell everybody that a certain player is X because they "KNOW" or they are "SURE".
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by hewitt »

Konowa wrote:This is how I play. This feels more like a vote based on my playstyle rather than anything else.

Also, I have not cleared magic at all. Something was said earlier that makes me think he is town.
Yeah, if your playstyle is steamrolling the town then yes that's exactly what I'm voting you for. And why would you even say that? You have NO idea if magichands is town or not because it's 10 pages in unless you have inside info.
ConfidAnon wrote:I'm not pressing the modkill issue . . . I just don't understand his cases, and it sounds like he's using the rules as a cop out.

Also, for the record, I believe that Blood Covenant is town, but I think that if Konowa flips scum, Death Note is more clear.
Do any of you get the concept that you cannot possibly know whether players are town this early in the game?

Konowa- You're rationale doesn't make any sense at all.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:look people Konowa is either scum covering for his partner BC or he is town mislead by scum BC

so let get it together and lych BC. come on stay focused BC is the lynch today.
Or option 3- You're scum covering for your scum partner Konowa. Didn't think we'd think of that?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:look i am happy lynching Konowa if it comes to that today, hell i will even hammer.

but in my opinion BC is still the better lynch.

let me ask you this:

@hewitt and everone that jumped from BC to Konowa

Do you feel Konowa's posts make him more scummy than bc? and if so why?

plus as ou have stated it is still way early in the day

If Konowa is scum does that clear BC?

Is BC town? and if so why?
I do think Konowa's posts are scummier than BloodCovenent because his case is crap and his know it all steamroll the town attitude is not a pro-town attitude. Notice I haven't called cleared anyone as town and I haven't called anyone out as for sure scum so I'm not contradicting what I said about it still being way early. I'm not sure why you would try to insinuate that I'm contradicting myself. If Konowa is scum that does not by any means clear BloodCovenent, it's a normal scum tactic to distance yourself from your partners on D1. BloodCovenent may be town but his claim is alarming. It looked like he either breadcrumbed a power role or knew Kise was town and then backtracked on himself saying oh no I'm a vanilla townie. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about that.
Konowa wrote:hewitt, picking up on crumbs is win. I said I saw something earlier in the game that lead me to believe that magic is town. Also, why is it scummy/anti-town to be confident early on in game?
No no bud. You are not confident. You are acting overconfident, arrogant, and steamrolling the town to believe what you want them to believe. That is most definitely anti-town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 am

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:define steamrolling, as I can see what Konowa is doing but can't find the link with an acutla steamroller XD
If you're looking for a wiki on steamrolling it's not there it's a term I brought to the game from real life Mafia. Steamrolling is insisting that certain players are town and certain players are scum in order to confuse town players. The player who's steamrolling takes a leadership position in dictating who the rest of the town should be going against and who they shouldn't. It's a scum tactic used to confuse the town players and submit to the scum player, thinking they're missing something that the scum player is not.
Konowa wrote:hewitt, you misunderstood my question. Let me rephrase.

Why is it scummy/anti-town to be confident in a read on someone early on in game?
It is not scummy to be confident. It is scummy to declare that you're 100% sure someone is town or scum. See above definition of steamrolling and then you might get why it's scummy.
Pomegranate wrote:Tubby, you're confusing me. First you go for Konowa, trying to get answers out of him. But once other people start noticing Konowa's scumminess, you start defending him and saying that BC is a better lynch.
Thank you for pointing that out.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:26 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:plus i still don't see anthing that BC has done to make him go up in towns points other than shutting up and hoping people forget he exsists.
I don't think anybody has town points this early in the game. Everybody kind of starts at 0 and the only thing you can do is sink lower in scummy points, and right now I think Konowa has sunk lower than BloodCovenent.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:26 am

Post by hewitt »

No no no I don't think you understand. Just because you do something that's pro-town doesn't mean that cancels out something that you did that's anti-town. It doesn't work like that. Right now, I'm basing my vote on the scummiest player, and that would be Konowa. Are you like on a team with Konowa or something? Because you're definitely trying to deflect all attention away from him onto BloodCovenent.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:because BC is the bigger scum.

but screw it lynch who you want. I'll just sit back and watch.

My vote stays on BC
Wow that is a great and compelling argument...screw it...real pro-town attitude right there.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:43 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:why not you are not listening anyway,.

BC post 151 is a scum claim. especially with the last statements i pointed out on page 8 or 9.

I see now why Konowa would be town in believing BC's claim because of the wording of it.

I see where he would think deathnote is scum because of his stance agianst BC claim.

But if you are convinced that BC is town,
I think it is far more prudent to look at those who have contributed very little, Orangepenguin comes to mind as well as kise,ditto and some others i believe pressure is needed on them.
First of all I'm not the only player other than you in this game so the defense of "why not you're not listening anyway" doesn't fly. And I never said that BloodCovenent is town, when have I ever insinuated that I think he's town? In fact, I'm pretty sure I've said that he's one of the scummiest players in my book. And if those players need pressure on them then go put pressure on them! Don't whine about it.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 am

Post by hewitt »

TylerJ wrote:First off, BC was just about to be lynched, and if you think he is scummy, then why remove your vote. After all, BOTH could be scum. BC had a better chance of getting lynched. We can't lynch both in one day. So choose. I like the sounds of BC having a quick drop and sudden stop.
Are you suggesting we remove our votes from a player we think is really scummy to a player we believe is moderately? Because that sounds like an awful idea to me. I'm going to vote for the player who I believe is the scummiest, all the time.
orangepenguin wrote:Just some quick observations - neither pom nor ca knew what VT meant. This is probably due to the fact that they are new, but you'd think if they were both vanilla townies themselves, they'd be able to figure it out? So I think that neither of them are VT and are either a town powerrole or scum. This is just for future reference, if one of them attempts to claim VT, because VT obviously = Vanilla town and if you were one, even if you were knew, you'd know what it would stand for.
You know I figured that too but I thought that'd be a bad idea to say out loud if they were power roles indeed power roles and then they'd be left out high and dry for scum to target.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by hewitt »

Snow White wrote:
hewitt
I understand i dont know who here is innocent and who is not but that shouldnt prevent me, or anyone from trying to form an opinion on someone and their alignment. If i can figure out people i think who are most likely innocent and i somehow manage to be in lylo with them there will be certain people i will feel secure enough with to weed out the scum. On the other hand, similar to another game im playing in there are people who i wont have a clue about and in such cases i dither and dander and that may even come down to a coin flip at the end of the day.
Well obviously in lylo I'd expect players to be making proclamations on who they think is town and who they think is scum. But most definitely not this early in the game, I can even see D2 or D3 but not within the first 15 pages of D1.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 am

Post by hewitt »

TylerJ wrote:common. This sucks. Look, we aren't going to go any where if people aren't wanting to take the chance to lynch. I'll go after BC, but if you guys want someone else, present your full case and I might change my vote. This is a large game, and I don't want it to drag on.
I presented my case against Konowa multiple times I think. However if it is unnecessary I'd totally lynch BloodCovenent over nobody.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 am

Post by hewitt »

lol *necessary
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by hewitt »

That leaves BloodCovenent at L-1. After eight days of discussion I feel comfortable with a BloodCovenent lynch seeing as he is the second scummiest player in my book. If he wasn't breadcrumbing a power role (evidenced as he claimed vanilla townie) I think that first slip of his was incriminating that he is scum. Insinuating that he could be a lover, mason, lyncher, etc. and then claiming vanilla townie bothers me a lot. If anybody is vehemently against a BloodCovenent lynch speak up now or else I am hammering very shortly.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by hewitt »

If you wish, Battle Mage what are your thoughts?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 am

Post by hewitt »

Huh okay got beat to the punch. BloodCovenent had already been put at L-1 and then taken off so I don't think this lynch came too quickly. BloodCovenent- care to kill the suspense?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:24 am

Post by hewitt »

Okay so this is what I'm taking away from the nightkills, the Sicilian Mafia Goon probably means that there's more than one Mafia faction. I'm guessing there's either three Mafia factions or two and a vigilante/serial killer.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

Post by hewitt »

orangepenguin wrote:
three Mafia factions or two and a vigilante/serial killer.
Three seems rather unlikely and unbalanced, so I am thinking the latter.
That's what I'm more inclined to believe as well.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:54 am

Post by hewitt »

These are all the posts by Ditto that are content related with other players.
Ditto wrote:well, for a start, BM has been busy for the past two days...I should know, I was with him. I'm pretty sure that his intentions were to be in the game since he was quite excited about it yesterday.

vote: volume
...noises hurt right now...
Ditto wrote:
magichands wrote:
Vote: Kise

I might as well put pressure and head on in the bandwagon to see what good reactions we can get to analyze.

While controversial they bring the nitty gritty reactions the quickest way along with questioning, but I simply dont know what questions to ask so ill let one of the experienced players take that job.
Gut is activated. This post seems forced.

Magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.
You support a policy lynch when there hasn't been much posted yet?
Heck, if that's true, look at OP :roll: ;)

Kise wrote:@Benmage - Joking. Relax.
Smiley tell.

Kise wrote:
Umm... not that I'm softclaiming to be scum, but how did you come to figure that I am town here? {I smell a slip}
How's this a slip?
Everybody else who thinks this is a slip should explain as well.

OP wrote:Does this mean Haylen and Zazi are sharing an account? I don't really understand. Must be the role?
Nothing to do with the role. We signed up with this account in the queue for reasons we like to keep for ourselves.
But yeah, this is a hydra. The way we post should tell the difference who posts what :D

Tubby wrote:i really don't think i have actually played with any of you. wait maybe i did play with random lunatic once.
:(
Xyl's large theme?

Volume wrote:I want to hear more from you now. You jumped right on the bandwagon with out any reasoning.
His vote was the second vote. How is that a bandwagon in a large game?
BloodCovenent wrote:He tends to act really scummy when he is a town role, I'd rather get rid of him early so the town doesn't have to worry about him later. Have you ever played a game with him yet?
This is a pretty meta argument. Taking outside information and passing it along to the rest of us in an attempt to get us voting for him as soon as possible. Truth is that his previous games have no bearing on this game. I find it a bit scummy that you would try to use that as an attack
What attack? He was asked what he didn't like about Kise's playstyle.
Kise wrote:
I find my self agreeing with Kise. No one would know for certain that he is town but scum, and you are already implying that he's town for sure.
BC just responded what he meant. Why no comment to that when you agree with Kise?

And a pressure vote has no use when you state it's a pressure vote.

Volume wrote:
TylerJ wrote:Haven't played with any of you yet. Just wanted to let you know that I am here. As this is still RVS, I don't have any imput. Going to read up on my mini.
Well this day isn't gonna go anywhere if people don't start talking. Okay, lemme ask you a question: who's side did you take in the big David Lee Roth-Van Halen split?
Ok, if I'm correct, this doesn't have to do with this game. So what's the point of asking?

Regarding this post
Explain the part you say about BC and this quote, especially the bolded:
Magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because
if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.

Pome wrote:Sadly, the only person who I've played with before (and am playing with at the moment, actually) is orangepenguin.
Hi.

Dramonic wrote:BTW, Ditto is Haylen and ZazieR?

Zaz... nooooooooooooooooooooes
._.
Why the 'noooooooooooooooooooes'?

Ditto wrote:
Black Jinx wrote:Sorry for my absence! Something got in the way and haven't been available for last 3 days.

dramonic
for not voting! >: (
Was this meant to be a vote?

Can you refer to us as 'Ditto'? Haylen get's a little bit annoyed with all attention on me >.<
Ditto wrote:Tyler, I am not surprised that Battle Mage has not provided much in a way of answers. That is all.

I agree with Random, how can you say you have town vibes from Kise, yet FoS him.

Dramonic, Haylen definately has the ability to post as much as Zazie, however, she puts all the information in one big post, rather than splitting it up into many posts. She will then make small multiposts afterwards if she's forgotten something. You could be linked to an example of how much she can post if you like...
Ditto wrote:I have never seen BM have a thought in the amount of time I've known him :P

So, I guess both of Ditto has been busy recently, me with exam results, then loads of emails and documents to fill out. Plus work, and babysitting. Then getting ill.

We shall be more active tomorrow. Now I need to do a re-read and find out if I would have agreed with that hammer, BM, you could have waited until we had posted our opinions.

Kise - Where am I ignoring you? What post/question?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 am

Post by hewitt »

It's quoted for everybody's reference, I personally don't think that there's much to be dissected from it except for all the little references to Battle Mage. There's quite a little bit of defending on Battle Mage's part.
Ditto wrote:well, for a start, BM has been busy for the past two days...I should know, I was with him. I'm pretty sure that his intentions were to be in the game since he was quite excited about it yesterday.
Ditto wrote:Tyler, I am not surprised that Battle Mage has not provided much in a way of answers. That is all.
hewitt wrote:
Ditto wrote:I have never seen BM have a thought in the amount of time I've known him :P
I think the defending Battle Mage's inactivity was excessive. That's pretty much the only thing I can get out of Ditto's posts though, there really wasn't much.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:30 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:oh ok here i thought you were trying to justify shooting him last nite
Well now that's a pretty serious accusation. And even if I had what would there have to be to justify? Ditto flipped scum, what would have to be justified?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am

Post by hewitt »

I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 am

Post by hewitt »

I got owned? I'm pretty sure I didn't...or are you just a little pissy that I kind of just linked you to a player who flipped scum.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Yeh. You come off that looking far worse. And i had you down as a pretty sound player. Hence, amusing that Tubby out-argued you, without even trying.

OMGUS? If you wanna attack me, dont beat about the bush. ;)

BM
Hm I didn't even know me and tubby were in an argument but okay. And that little jab of mine wasn't an attack. The first part was when I linked you to Ditto. The jab was just me being a smart aleck cause I thought you were being one too lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by hewitt »

Well then how do you respond to me pointing out that Ditto unnecessarily defended you a couple of times?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by hewitt »

Huh, those are pretty interesting votes. I'll have to wait until more people weigh in to decide whether I genuinely did a good job of starting D2 conversation or not seeing as three people talking back and forth isn't exactly what I was going for. I will say though that you haven't really presented a case against me so I'll be waiting for that as well.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by hewitt »

I don't understand why you're asking me that question tubby.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by hewitt »

Well right now tubby you're kind of making me go HMM, I'm not quite sure what you're playing at.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

Of course I'm not going to apologize because I didn't make a mistake and I haven't humiliated myself so there's nothing for me to acknowledge. I also didn't blow smoke at you, I made an observation and I thought it was a good one considering there's nothing else to go off. You don't have a case on me so there's nothing to even defend myself with. Pretty simple.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Haylen, complaining on my behalf about me getting booted from the game. If you'd really been paying attention, you'd have noted that this was before i joined with this role. Therefore, any link would be with my original role, if you hope to presuppose that she was upset that we didnt get to be scumchums.

Furthermore, i should note that Haylen and i are friends irl, and the reason i did not pick up my role pm, was because i wasnt at a computer for 48 hours. She knew this, and was able to relay it to you, because for most of that time, she was with me. haha
I'm so confused by what you're talking about with original roles and whatnot. I understand now that you replaced into the game, as did I, and I wasn't aware that you were real life friends with half of Ditto. I suppose that explains the banter. I wouldn't have assumed that considering I truly am anonymous on this site I know no one but if I did have a friend on the site I would be bantering with them as well. I guess my observations really did mean nothing then which is an awesome feeling thank you so much for pointing that out.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:No sweat. It's pretty much what i'm here for. Not only that, but you can also understand why we find you scummy, for pushing something so completely illogical and weak, as a valid case.

As i said before. Give us a better option, and we might consider unvoting. Right, guys? xD

BM
Uh don't just think I'm going to do your dirty work for you. But yeah dramonic's right you really don't have a case on me. Again tubby, I have no idea what you're playing at here.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by hewitt »

Why do you keep saying I shot Ditto?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by hewitt »

tubby I'm wondering why you're asking this question, it doesn't sit right. Anyways I didn't start a case on Battle Mage if I'd been building a case I would've voted him. I pointed out an observation and honestly he overreacted majorly.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:my dirty work? So, err...you think im scum then?

BM
No. You just told me that you'll reconsider once I come up with a better case. It's not my job to find better cases for you considering I don't know your alignment. So don't expect me to go random ass making cases just to save myself. If I had come up with one and then you jumped on board then I would've been doing your dirty work for you which is not how I play.
Battle Mage wrote:Let's get back to the facts here, eh? You made SEVERAL observations, all as ill-concieved as each other, and my reaction was perfectly valid. You should know i love being right, and your posts today have been so devoid of anything protown, i'm really enjoying being the class bully for a bit. :D

But again, your language suggests you think i am scum:
honestly, he overreacted majorly
But you havent even considered putting your money where your mouth is. My only conclusion is that you havent quite accepted that your case on me was bs, and want to continue to throw faeces in my direction.
No actually I made one observation, and that was that Ditto was defending you for no reason. You cleared up why Ditto was speaking about you like that but that is still a SINGULAR observation with SEVERAL pieces of evidence. Don't play word games with me I'm smarter than that. And don't even try to say that I'm "throwing feces" my observation made a lot of sense until you explained why it wasn't.

And don't dignify yourself with "being the class bully" because you're not.
tubby216 wrote:ok then i will claim,

I am the town watcher, last nite i watched ditto the only one to target ditto last nite was Hewitt.
Ditto is now dead. ergo Hewitt shot ditto last nite. I picked Ditto because i figured that they would likely be targeted for a kill since there are two of them and very difficult to get a read on since you never know wich one is posting.

so add this information to the pointing out Ditto's kill and the lack of focus on the other kills last nite and his out rite avoidance of my question leads me to believe hewitt is caught scum. so more hewitt votes please.
Why would you do that I gave you SO many opportunities to warn you not to claim and fuck us both over but no you decided to bring it out now on D2 where we'll both be left in the open the rest of the game.

I am the vigilante and I shot Ditto last night. I picked Ditto because I've played extensively with Zazier and I based my kill only on her and not Haylen (whom I've never played with before). Zazier frustrates me with her fluffy posting style but in this game she only posted like once or twice meanwhile in my other current games with her she still posted frequently. I thought it was out of character for her and so I decided to kill her over Konowa (who was my second choice). That and the fact that I don't like her = voila my target. I was right which is great and so then I TRIED to find connections between her and her scum buddies but oh no God forbid I try to do that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:18 am

Post by hewitt »

tubby216 wrote:No you refused to answer my question. You also couldn't answer why Ditto appeared scummy. I believe your claim to be false. I think you are alternative scum.
tubby it is your own fault you're in the position you're in now because yeah I didn't want to answer and say yes I shot Ditto and whoever else until like D3 or D4.
tubby216 wrote:
hewitt wrote:I didn't think they were the scummiest in the game either. But the fact is, they flipped scum. So now we have to try and use any information we can from them to find out leads to their partners.
see this quote?

this is where you should have listed possible reasons for shooting ditto.
Hey, listen tubby, that was a stupid move on your part forcing us both to claim is my point. I held it out as long as possible until you forced me to claim and now we're both fucked over because of your obnoxiousness. So no that was not where I should've listed possible reasons for shooting Ditto because I didn't want it known that I shot Ditto yet!
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:57 am

Post by hewitt »

No I guess not, I would've done the same if I were tubby and in his position. It's just more than a little frustrating but I'm calmed down now.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:Hewitt, if we let you live, who will you target tonight?
That's impossible to say right now. I honestly would not be able to make that decision until like a day after this day has ended.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh and by that I meant a real time day after this Mafia day in case anybody didn't understand that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by hewitt »

It's fine tubby honestly I was getting riled up because I was all excited to be a power role for once and then it was kind of like oh fuck great not for long lol. But no I understand why you did it and if I wasn't the vigilante then this would be like the most perfect thing ever.

And I've also come to the conclusion that Battle Mage is really just acting this way because it was his friend that got shot and you know what that shouldn't even matter because she flipped scum anyways. I'd be super stoked if my friend was in the game and got shot and flipped scum because that's one less scum to worry about. But no, Battle Mage has to fly off the handle shouting out insults left and right and generally just be an overreacting jerk.

X:
Be civil.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

I have to agree that makes no sense telling the watcher who to watch. That limits the watcher from being able to find potential scum. Plus watching me is useless because if nobody protects me during the night then I'm most likely a goner, hence if I'm still here tomorrow it would make sense for the town to believe I'm lying about my role. It's kind of a doomed position but tubby should just go with his gut on whoever he feels without any extra influence Kise.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:I'll be honest and tell you that I was only trying to encourage both you and hewitt, but.. you're f*cked, man. :oops:
Thanks Kise. We'll just have to see how the day plays out I guess.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise

There's not that much about Kise that bothers me from D1 except for how quick he was to rush the D1 lynch.

I don't like this though today...
Kise wrote:@Benmage - Nope. Nothing to add. Both have claimed pro-town roles, so why lynch when they're likely to be NK-food?

Doc is dead... Only thing I'd suggest is that tubby watch hewitt. If there's a bus driver or another protective role, w/e, then I suggest targeting tubby so he can live. That way he'll see who (if anyone) hits hewitt.
So you're suggesting that one power role focus on another power role focusing on another power role leaving quite a few power roles void of their purpose in finding scum. I don't really understand that logic. And...
Kise wrote:Alright, so let's say the mafia decide not to take a chance and let hewitt live (since they don't want him to kill them), then what they'll do is target him N2. Now, if tubby does NOT watch hewitt to see who kills him, then you're not guarantee to catch a homicide in the act. But if you DO watch hewitt, it's possible that both mafia could have targeted him and you'd have 2 names from 2 different factions that we can lynch the next day.

There you have it. A good plan ruined because no one understood it.
no we do understand what you're saying but I don't understand why you're throwing a protective role in there as well. The whole point of our roles is to take scum by surprise and outsmart them. We can't do that if all our plans are laid out on the table like that.
Kise wrote:Also tubby, I'd rather take the chance of you being bus-driven or protected by some other role, and you watching hewitt as a way to scare mafia and keep them from touching him, then you watching someone else and not witnessing anything important.
The thing that bothers me about Kise is that I find his directing of the power roles a bit manipulative. However, I'm not so sure that scum would be so direct and obvious about the direction of the power roles.

DeathNote

Very effectively flew under the radar D1 asking just enough questions and doing just enough action (voting BloodCovenent) to remain completely anonymous and uncontroversial. Basically sided with both wagons on BloodCovenent and Konowa to not stomp on toes.

D2 he started off a little bit better with his first post being pretty logical however his second post voting me was completely unnecessary.
DeathNote wrote:
Vote: Hewitt

No reason not too, but lets hear from him before we build up to many votes.
Why did you vote me if you don't want to build up too many votes? DeathNote is on my radar because he's trying to play all sides of every argument he seems so as not to stomp on toes. Safe, scummy play in my opinion.

magichands

This on D1 bothers me.
magichands wrote:Ill have to do some research myself to see if he really is genuinely anti town as you said, but thanks for cooperating.

This gives me all the more reason to keep my vote in place for the time being.
That was posted at 12:12a Aug 15th.
magichands wrote:Im keeping my vote where it is not because I am influenced, but because if in my research I find that you are indeed anti town I wont need to change back from another person.

From what discussion it has sparked as well is another reason i will keep it there for the time being.
At 12:34a same day. It took you 22 minutes of research on Kise to conclude that he plays anti-town? I think that's a little sketch. And for somebody who played up the newbie card in the beginning of the game he's rather pushy.
magichands wrote:Can you please get back on topic with the game?
For the record the newbie card cannot be played by magichands again whoever defended him in the beginning. He's shown extensive knowledge of terms and play. Treat him like a real player.

Honestly magichands is too wordy for me to even read I have a really difficult time dissecting his posts they're really hard to read. It's all talk no substance to me but at this point I think he's earnest with innocent intentions.

Konowa

Not a fan. Not a fan at all. Vote hops shamelessly with little or no reasoning and I extremely dislike the sureness of calling certain players town and certain players scum.
Konowa wrote:I am near 100% sure BC is town based on post 151.

I am near 100% sure DeathNote is scum based on post 165.

You have anything wrong with what I just said?
Konowa wrote:I am not going to explain it any further. Either take the time to re-read page seven or disagree with me.
What are you playing at? You make outrageous statements and then tell us you're not going to back it up? What the fuck is that?

However, in retrospect I think this is a difference in playstyle more than anything. I fear that he's town but I can't see scum playing so risky on D1.

Overall I think Kise and DeathNote are more likely to be scum than magichands and Konowa.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by hewitt »

I really would like all those who haven't posted yet and those who posted nothing useful like randomlunatic and orangepenguin to post as well.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

I dislike qwints D1 play. He falls under the same flying under the radar umbrella as DeathNote. qwints bothers me a little more though because of the vote then quick unvote. Especially the reason as to why as you pointed out Kise.
qwints wrote:Among other things, I didn't expect a VT claim from scum so early in the day. (Site-wide meta, not you personally). The other things are less concrete, but give me a feeling that you're not the obv-scum you'd need to be to justify a lynch at this time.
The case wasn't even built on obv-scum in the first place so why were you even voting him to begin with if that's what you think the wagon was built upon qwints?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:13 am

Post by hewitt »

qwints why did you vote then immediately unvote BloodCovenent after he claimed vanilla townie?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Hewitt, what are the odds of you vigging me tonight?
If I had to make a decision right now on who to vig it would probably be you but again, that decision can't possibly be made until the events of the day play out obviously.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by hewitt »

Slicey wrote:Hi, I'll try and read this as soon as I can. Anything I should know or any questions that need answering immediately?
Just for the sake that you're on the same page as us I'd suggest reading the whole game first before answering any questions. It really shouldn't take that long.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by hewitt »

qwints wrote:I didn't expect scum to claim VT in that situation.
Why? What were you expecting?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by hewitt »

qwints wrote:a power role claim, obviously.
qwints that would've been an impossible claim for BloodCovenent if he was scum after we attacked him for breadcrumbing and he denied it. So why after that did you assume that he would claim a power role after he'd already denied the apparent breadcrumbing to turn around and say oh just kidding I actually was.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:46 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:I thought as much. After the events of today, i wouldn't trust you to look after a dead hamster.

So, i guess i have to claim too. I'm a
Doctor
. Which in reality, means Tubby and I are self-sufficient, and you will die tonight. Unless we have another Doctor, in which case, this game should be a piece of cake. :D
Battle Mage you wouldn't have to trust me to look after a dead hamster because quite frankly I'd throw it away. You're claim was completely unnecessarily at the moment because you weren't even the target for the day and if you're self-sufficient then why'd you even bother claiming?
Battle Mage wrote: Claiming at this point is pretty null, given i feel im likely to get vigged, and regardless of affiliation, i dont wanna get killed tonight. If you can't see my reasoning for this, you should trust me for now.
Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. I literally just told you I can't possibly make a decision on who to shoot until the day is over. Now we have multiple power roles out in the open (if everyone is telling the truth) which is a pretty shitty position to put ourselves in. Not only that but you've now put a target on your back for the night which means scumteams can choose to target between three players and the probability of the town being able to confirm that we're all telling the truth has been lowered significantly. You've just hindered the town majorly.
qwints wrote:Not really. He was attacked for soft claiming a role that knew another's alignment. That leaves plenty of PR's (most likely doctor) for him to claim.
I suppose but I expected him to claim vanilla townie. I didn't think he was most likely town at the time but I personally didn't think he'd claim a power role.
Black Jinx wrote:Oh well. I have to go sleep so without any better leads i'll vote on BM because he jumped on my nuts with shitty reason! >: (

VOTE: Battle Mage
So...that's pretty much a self-admitted OMGUS vote right there correct?

Battle Mage why'd you protect randomlunatic?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by hewitt »

orangepenguin has been playing quite a flying under the radar game so far. Posting just enough to not be continually pointed out but not really adding any substance or original ideas or help to the game.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 am

Post by hewitt »

For the record I'm not targeting a claimed power role that doesn't make sense to me and I'm not going to just let the rest of you direct my nightkill because some of you aren't town players. I'm not going to risk getting roleblocked because I'm targetting potential scum and they know it. I'll take suggestions but nothing's a promise on who I'm going to nightkill until I decide what's best for the town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 am

Post by hewitt »

Slicey wrote:Still reading, but this caught my eye. What makes you so sure that you will even survive to D3 or 4? I see this as a potential slip.

With Tubby's and Hewitt's claims, I throw my 'hewitt is town' theory right out the window. Just looking at the kills, I guessed Ditto was killed by another mafia (I'm assuming there's another mafia because of the 'Italian' Mafia), Pom by Italian Mafia and TylerJ by a vig. This is all speculation, but based on the play of those three characters, that's why I think that's who killed who. Which is why I don't buy hewitt's claim one bit.
D3 or D4 is the earliest that I would have wanted to claim and come out as the vigilante. I definitely did not want to come out on D1 or D2.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:34 am

Post by hewitt »

Darthgrim there's not much page-wise so far so I'd suggest reading everything before commenting on current discussion and then I'm sure there'll be questions for you.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by hewitt »

Same goes to you Diamondilium.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 am

Post by hewitt »

Huh that is really interesting that you used Italian and not Sicilian Slicey. I definitely would not have made that mistake considering they're not the same. I definitely disagree that TylerJ was the scummiest player yesterday also. And I fail to see how magichands is obv town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage what the fuck is your problem? Are you honestly so upset that I shot your scum friend that you have to be a complete asswipe in response to everything I say?

Jeez piss off.

X:
This is begging for modkill.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 am

Post by hewitt »

I know what your doing Battle Mage I'm not stupid you're attempting to snidely persuade the town to discredit everything I say as stupid or irrelevant.
Battle Mage wrote:This is hilariously poor. For the record, i THINK that the counterpart to the Sicilian Mafia, would be the Corsican Mafia. Corsica is FRENCH, not ITALIAN. Therefore, using Italian to refer to Sicilian, cannot be construed as a scumslip, or even a mistake.

Why use a word like "interesting"?

What in God's name do you think that would tell you?? lmfao.

BM
I have a 14 year old sister and I know that the lmfao and the "What in God's name" and all that shit is put in their simply to make me look stupid to everybody. Did I say I thought it was a slip? Do I seem like a not straight forward player to you? If I thought it was a slip I would've said that's a slip. I thought it was interesting because I never would've made that mistake in saying Italian instead of Sicilian and I don't understand why he would've said Italian.

And you don't KNOW that the Corsica Mafia is the counterpart. Unless, of course, you do know. And if that were the case you wouldn't be a doctor now would you?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 am

Post by hewitt »

Well guess I'll be toning it down a bit then.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:
hewitt wrote:I know what your doing Battle Mage I'm not stupid you're attempting to snidely persuade the town to discredit everything I say as stupid or irrelevant.
Wow, over-defensive much? xD

I dont think you need any help from me on that score anyway. The only reason anyone here is taking you seriously, is because you're incredibly erratic, and have claimed a killing role. It's like a RL Serial Killer. haha
Hewitt wrote: I have a 14 year old sister
Sorry bro, i've got a girlfriend. But i'll ask around, k?
Hewitt wrote: and I know that the lmfao and the "What in God's name" and all that shit is put in their simply to make me look stupid to everybody. Did I say I thought it was a slip? Do I seem like a not straight forward player to you? If I thought it was a slip I would've said that's a slip. I thought it was interesting because I never would've made that mistake in saying Italian instead of Sicilian and I don't understand why he would've said Italian.
It seems fairly simple to me. Sicily is an Italian island. Sicilian and Italian arent interchangeable ofc, but i really dont think getting the two confused is particularly odd.
Hewitt wrote: And you don't KNOW that the Corsica Mafia is the counterpart. Unless, of course, you do know. And if that were the case you wouldn't be a doctor now would you?
Lol, now you're just being silly. I've played games with 2 mafia families like this before, and i'm pretty sure the counterpart to Sicilian was Corsican. I dont think id bother mentioning it if i was scum, and it wasnt completely common knowledge, do you?

Your line of interrogation is actually pathetic.

BM
I think that was a very good attempt at making me fly off the handle at get modkilled buuuuut no thanks, I don't think I'll bite, not tasty enough. =)
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by hewitt »

In response to Snow White…

HEWITT
Yeah I would’ve never assumed two players would be friends in real life but hey I was wrong so whatever. The dirty work quote you pointed out was in response to Battle Mage telling me that he’ll consider unvoting once I find a better case on someone. That’s why I said well screw that I’m not doing your dirty work for you. Say I followed his directing and made a case on someone who was subsequently lynched and found town. I would be put in the blame for that and right back on the chopping block again. So that was me telling Battle Mage he can go do whatever he wants but that I don’t respond to his orders. My opinion on Battle Mage’s alignment is that I’m going to assume he’s telling the truth for today.

With Kise I’m not really sure I’ve never played with a bus driver before. I’ve read the Wiki but I think I’ll have to wait until I play with one to fully understand it. I just don’t like the idea of players directing power roles in general. I think it lays too much out for scum to figure out and plan what they’re going to do in accordance.

TUBBY (NOW MODKILLED)
lol So you understand how I felt there, little bit frustrating.

BATTLEMAGE
Thank you I thought so too. I’ll give myself a little pat on the back for starting up some action (albeit not exactly the type I intended).

In regards to randomlunatic’s wagon-jumping I think it’s just a little bit of buddying going on between randomlunatic and BattleMage.

KISE
Okay maybe one of you two can explain this bus driver thing a little more because I honestly don’t quite get it.

QWINTS
I would like to point out that just because BloodCovenent thought qwints was scum doesn’t really mean that BloodCovenent was right, although I do agree with his reasoning as to why qwints is likely to be scum.

BLACKJINX
Agreed, he should really remove his vote from BattleMage.

SLICEY
Again agreed, it just caught my eye I don’t even think I’d refer to it as a scum point. Slicey have you played in a game where there were Corsica and Sicilian counterparts?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by hewitt »

Kise wrote:Bus Driver swaps 2 players (A & B), so that whatever night action is used towards player A will hit player B instead, and vice versa.

So, if someone tried to NK you, but you were swapped by a Bus Driver with someone else, then the NK would hit the other person that the Bus Driver swapped you with.
Oh okay got it now.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:I don't respond well to being baited. Watch where you tread in future.
I don't respond well to sexual jokes about my underage sister. Watch where you tread.
Hulk wrote:Battle Mage, why do you want us to claim vig/not vig? Are you perhaps planning to kill her/him during, say... the night phase?

Vote: Battle Mage
This is why replacements should read the thread before posting anything.

There's really not much that's been happening except Battle Mage throwing up attacks at everyone player who dares to disagree with him. I dislike that orangepenguin is still playing the flying under the radar game A LOT.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #77) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 am

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:flying under the radar is an understatement, he's downright lurking
True, it's really fucking annoying either way.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:13 am

Post by hewitt »

When Hulk comes back I want him to immediately answer what he's playing at with voting for Battle Mage.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 am

Post by hewitt »

qwints has majorly dropped off in posting activity ever since he started receiving some pressure. The content also sucks now too.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am

Post by hewitt »

BattleMage wrote:If you are town, i'm off on a wild goose chase, and believe me, there is nothing you can say to change my mind, nor will i ever stop pushing it, as long as i live. If you are town, we potentially end up with 2 mislynches, and maybe even LyLo?
I did not notice this until now but that is a completely, irresponsibly anti-town attitude right there. That's totally ridiculous. Your judgment is biased and irrational and you've completely debased everything you've said because you just proved you are not thinking. That's pretty crappy.
Battle Mage wrote:What i dont understand is- if she is town, why hasnt scum piled on?
Perhaps because they already have.
dramonic wrote:Also, if I may bring something new to the table:

Has the possibility of a SK, a vig and a single mafia faction been explored, or do we have a serious reason to believe its 2 scum factions + 1 vig/SK?
I actually had thought of that earlier a couple of times but each time I think about how the Ditto was part of the Sicilian Mafia. So that makes me inclined to believe there's two scum factions plus myself HOWEVER that would be outguessing the mod and I have been incredibly wrong while doing that before. Possibility.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:15 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Who do you suspect, paco?
The player who makes me the most uneasy due to their inactivity and the obscenely low amount of content they put in their posts is orangepenguin.

Snow White- That would be a great ploy wouldn't it.

Cooldog- What are you playing at? So what if it's a pretty well-used claim it's still a possibility at this point. You honestly want to lynch a claimed doc on D2? Really?

Vote: orangepenguin
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:28 am

Post by hewitt »

Well then DeathNote what is your style because you haven't really been posting anything close to scumhunting today. Active lurking?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by hewitt »

DeathNote wrote:I suppose... I just go with the flow and lurk right in front of you, if that is what you want to believe.

I suppose if I had to define my play style, it would be more like a lure and wait tactic. I keep in the game but wait for a slip to jump on. So far, no one posts enough for me to catch anything.
Do you think orangepenguin has been contributing sufficiently enough to this game when he isn't lurking? Or are you just satisfied with his contributions.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by hewitt »

I shot Black Jinx because he was really fucking shady and I had a really big gut vibe that he was lurker scum and it turns out I was right lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:How did you come to this conclusion?

Also, hewitt... if you had said qwints... you'd have had trouble from me. good thing you didn't.
? I feel like you should stop there because we honestly do not need another batch of outings.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

Huh I was not expecting that. I actually thought you were trying to claim some other role like you saw who shot qwints or something. Just a little thing that the town should keep in mind yeah it's possible that both me and RayFrost are Vig's but we do have two claimed doctors and who knows what else, there could be a SK in the mix.

The only thing that would've made me suspicious of RayFrost's claim is that I was under the assumption that the other two killing factions were separate groups of Mafia, but since there has been no indication of another through the killings I'm going to assume we have a large Mafia group and either two Vig's or a Vig and a SK.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 pm

Post by hewitt »

=)

I was waiting for Battle Mage to attempt to jump down my throat, I just didn't think he'd attempt it so poorly. Battle Mage build yourself some cred and actually fabricate a good case on me if you're going to do it at all.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Post by hewitt »

I'm so sure that this Battle Mage grudge against me is all just because I shot his scum friend. Ever since the moment that it was revealed that I shot him Battle Mage has been trying to get me lynched, even after I claimed and there was pretty damn good evidence that I was telling the truth. It's so hard to take him seriously, he's quite obviously been attempting to goad me to snap off and get modkilled (like making sexual references about my underage sister) and he actually succeeded with tubby. His attempted school bully tactics have been pretty anti-town and really one of the most immature things I've ever witnessed on this site.

I'm pretty spot-on in my assessment eh Battle Mage? Yep, that's what I thought.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Hewitt, the issue is, you WEREN'T telling the truth. You were lying. Which is why you need to be lynched today.
The best part is you realize your case sucks and you can't even back it up.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Post by hewitt »

Ah okay Battle Mage so now apparently I'm the liar when you've just lied to the town pretty majorly.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:40 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:how did i lie?
Um...you're either a cop or a doctor. Unless you're a jack of all trades then I guess you could be somewhat telling the truth. Either way you lied on one of them no?

I guess here's the scenario between me and Ray Frost.

I can't be Scumgroup A- Sicilian. I've shot two of them I mean that's just silly.
I don't think Ray Frost is Scumgroup A- Sicilian. He shot qwints.

One of us is the Vig, one of us is the SK. I think that's more likely than both of us are Vig's (although that's a possibility as well).

Me or Ray Frost is a part of Scumgroup B- Corsican?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote: Had you guys not run him up to bloody -1 so quickly he might have had time to answer my question, which Ray foolishly piped in with. I think we might have got some genuine AtoE from Hewitt regarding me getting a scum investigation on him. But his stance is still very inconsistent. He bases his analysis of me on the premise that i am "upset about him killing my scumbuddy" but is not voting for me, nor has he been for a very long time...
Why would I vote for you? You're a claimed power role, I'm not going to vote to lynch a claimed power role on D3 (even if you're claiming is inconsistent). I'm not stupid enough to not realize that town attacks town so I'm not going to retaliate and try to get you lynched just because you're attacking me, that's silly. I only vote and drive to lynch players who I believe to be scum.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage if you're bullshitting this claim and you're town with no special roles and you're just fucking with us I'm going to be really upset. Because if Benmage flips town and then you flip town I'm going to be REALLY fucking pissed off.

Vote: Benmage
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by hewitt »

As long as you're not duping us with this claim and Benmage does turn up guilty then I'm fine.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by hewitt »

Whatever you say Battle Mage, I'll worry about that tomorrow (as long as I make it through the night).
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Well, you should obviously Kill Ray tonight. I expect we have 1 Vig, so if he flips SK/Mafia, you will be confirmed town. Ofc, if he knows you will do this, he will kill you too. Which removes you both from the game, and tomorrow town can lynch Snow White.
I'll think about it.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:But you said yourself scum had a good chance at hammering at that point, would've made it just as likely to end the day.

Also:
Battle Mage in post 960 wrote:Vote: Hewitt
Battle Mage in post 963 wrote:This is ridiculous. At the very least, Hewitt is scum. Which makes me happy, because we did well to out him yesterday. Smile
Battle Mage in post 967 wrote:Hewitt, the issue is, you WEREN'T telling the truth. You were lying. Which is why you need to be lynched today.
Battle Mage in post 969 wrote:Lol, allow me to rephrase more bluntly.

I'm the Cop. Who do you think i investigated last night? Wink

Confirm Vote: Hewitt
Battle Mage in post 981 wrote:Although that means im betting my life on Hewitt being scum.

What would possibly make anybody believe you didn't investigate Hewitt last night?

Also, why do you think DN is town? Especially after your stance on him D1?
See this makes me laugh because clearly Battle Mage was trying to get me lynched and now he's like oh no no I meant Benmage of course. It's like...*crickets*
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by hewitt »

I'm not going to bother shooting RayFrost if he's going to shoot me, that'd be a silly move on my part in order for the town to win. I'm going to focus on shooting scum tonight, I'll flip Vig after RayFrost shoots me, and the town can lynch RayFrost for being the SK/scum. Pretty simple in my opinion.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:Or if you don't think he's actually a vig, you can kill an anti-town killing role, allowing us to get more chances to hit scum with ourselves...
No offense...but you guys have been doing a really crappy job of that, I'm much better.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by hewitt »

In all serious though I'll decide what course of action I need to take during the night. Trust me, haven't let you down yet so I'm sure I'll make the right decision without letting the unknown power roles (both town and scum) get in my way and fuck it up tonight.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:So... you'd rather let me live and have town lynch me over getting rid of what has to be an anti-town killing role (scum/sk) if you aren't the scum/sk?
It really depends on whether I feel confident that you are an anti-town killing role and that a Doctor or something of the sort won't foolishly protect you. But for now, that's undecided.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by hewitt »

Yep Benmage was hammered actually.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:That's incredibly dumb. If we have a 3 man mafia group, we might be pushing LyLo soon. It makes far more sense for you to shoot confirmed scum tonight, and then let the town discuss who to lynch tomorrow. I dont blame you for having faith in your ability, but you cant blame the rest of us if we dont share it. :P
I honestly do not care Battle Mage if you find that dumb. Unlike some players I'm not one of your little minions and I'm going to do what I feel like is the right move based on what I think other players are going to do tonight.

I'm totally fine with flipping Vig and having the town lynch RayFrost tomorrow that is quite okay you'll lynch either a SK or scum.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Hahaha. Thats really funny. Considering the fact that, when Ray first claimed, you were happy to accept the possibility of 2 Vigs, and suddenly, you're sure he will flip scum? You're having real trouble keeping your story straight, arent you? :P
There's no story, it's just the progression of the game. I think it's clear by now only one of us has to be telling the truth.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:EBWOP: +.1 to Bm for pity.
There shall be no pity for the wicked kind sire.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
+.2 to Bm for getting his scum buddy to confess :lol:
If that was a confession shall I shoot him then?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
hewitt wrote:
+.2 to Bm for getting his scum buddy to confess :lol:
If that was a confession shall I shoot him then?
No, no, I'm shooting the one that made a confession :wink:
I thought you were shooting me?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh okay. Have fun with cutting the first time I've ever been a power role down.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by hewitt »

~Jordan` wrote:what day is this? 3, 4? *sighs.* Why did I even sub into this?

a summary WOULD be nice still. But I dont expect one...
Correct. It'd be helpful to us if you read the game.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am

Post by hewitt »

Uh Snow White Battle Mage did not get a guilty on me and last night I shot Ray Frost who still magnificently seems to be here. Hmmm I'm wondering why...?

Vote: Ray Frost
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost you are lying if you shot me then I would be dead right now. If I shot Battle Mage as American Mafia that would make absolutely no sense because I would for sure be lynched the next day and leave my team screwed.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by hewitt »

GLaDOS wrote:For the record, my guess is that hewitt is the American Mafia Godfather and has nightkill immunity as opposed to investigation immunity.
Really...? Because Benmage didn't flip American Mafia Godfather...? Unless there's two American Mafia Godfathers that makes absolutely no sense.
GLaDOS wrote:I understand that it is your best interests to oppose your lynch, but frankly as the American Mafia you would be even
more
likely to be lynched today (thus "leaving your team screwed") if you actually shot RayFrost overnight, he was revealed as the Vigilante, and that was shown to be the only kill for Night Three due to RayFrost's failure on you. Howwever, by instead killing Battle Mage, you (American Mafia) at least do not have to deal with another Cop result, which could have potentially been on your partner(s).
I have been against killing Battle Mage from the moment he claimed. I attempted to shoot RayFrost and for some reason that fell through.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by hewitt »

GLaDOS wrote:We are still better off lynching hewitt today if we believe he has nightkill immunity, which I find to be most likely.
How would I have nightkill immunity???

And DeathNote what the hell is a Backup I've never heard of that.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by hewitt »

So basically, DeathNote, that would mean that the order of events tonight would've had to go

Me- shot at and missed RayFrost
RayFrost- shot at and missed me
Snow White- shot and killed Battle Mage?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:honestly, if DN only saw SW we have our second american scum, then the "vigs" can shoot each other and it's a town win
So you're saying we lynch Snow White then me and RayFrost shoot each other tonight? Statistically would that work out for a town win?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:Okay... the SW thing doesn't change much. Whoever sends in the kill actually performs said kill for the mafia team. Let's see... SW sends it in, BM gets watched... hmmm. Mafia doesn't have two kills, so hewitt can't kill me as mafia.

Whatddya know, it fits so well!

Also, I did claim who I was planning on killing N3. It was hewitt, and I stuck to it.

Chances of being jailkept are virtually none due to the pome doc flip from the start of the game.

Chances of insane cop are, again, virtually none, due to the BM cop flip.

SW & Hewitt are scum.

Lynch hewitt, and I'll
try
to kill SW, though I'll probably be RBed... again.
RayFrost your arrogance in assuming I'm scum is going to ruin us all.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

DeathNote wrote:Assuming that SW is the roleblocker. Hewitt could very well be roleblocker instead meaning that you will not be messed with tonight.

I am perfectly fine with you lynching me tomorrow if SW is not scum. My results confirm she had to have killed him and thus I am 99% sure she is scum.
Can you be a roleblocker and still perform night kills? Because I'm confirmed a killing role (Vigilante) and if you can't then clearly Snow White is the scum who killed Battle Mage.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

Unvote, Vote: Snow White

RayFrost's vote doesn't count since he didn't unvote.

X:
Check Rule 3 again.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:I wish I could kill lil hew
Haha OMG! That's my nickname in real life.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the turn of events considering I left the house tonight fully expecting to be lynched upon my return. Thankfully I'm not and I think after tonight we'll finally get to see who's telling the truth eh RayFrost?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:Not really other than BM getting a guilty on Bm when BM should've gotten an innocent by normal cop standards (I thought Godfathers are all inv. immune). As such, him getting an innocent on Rayfrost N1 would then make him more likely to be scum through BM's investigation.
Godfathers are investigation immune?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by hewitt »

So basically, (get ready for a shocker here!) Battle Mage lied yet again to get his own arrogant way.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh shit that was kind of insulting, sorry X! I meant Battle Mage's actions were arrogant, not saying that he himself is arrogant.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:51 am

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:Okay, it seem that Hewitt is still alive. Yet again, I am RBed.

Hewitt, why don't you just let me shoot your head off, already?

since you won't let me shoot you...

vote: Hewitt
Really? REALLY? I roleblocked you? How about the fact that I've been targeting you for the past few nights and yet MY kill never seems to go through? Why do you think that is?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 am

Post by hewitt »

It's okay you can hate me just explain why you're voting for me.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:44 am

Post by hewitt »

I'm not really sure what to say to that post.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh RayFrost we can continue this banter back and forth all day but pretty everything you just said I should be saying right back to you, smart.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by hewitt »

It's not true I just think that it's a big probability that the scum are going to lead a wagon on me and then once I'm gone the rest of the game is theirs.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by hewitt »

Yeah I know you're dogging me. But unfortunately for you you're next once the town sees what I flip.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost you're making a huge mistake in pushing to lynch me. You'll be going next.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by hewitt »

When I flip Vig then lynch RayFrost because he's either fucking scum or a SK.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Post by hewitt »

RAYFROST- Then explain the fact that I have shot at you MULTIPLE times are you are still here.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by hewitt »

That's stupid in my opinion. Me and RayFrost are honestly scum buddies? Really? Have you read these past couple of days?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by hewitt »

Me and RayFrost are clearly not scum buddies.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:41 am

Post by hewitt »

I'm not really sure what to defend myself from at this point. I don't understand what you're talking about and if RayFrost is scum I most certainly am not scum with him so we are not scum buddies.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by hewitt »

RayFrost wrote:And I would prefer to get rid of hewitt. 'nuff said.
Really? You want to get rid of me? Then why have you not shot me yet? Because it's absolute bullshit that you've been targeting me each night. No doctor or anything like that would've gone against the town and saved me each night so you have not been sending in a kill in me that's for sure.
RayFrost wrote:ummm... .-. I find the thought that I was RBed as well as you to be suspect. I know I tried shooting Hewitt. I also know that he's still alive. I'm confident that hewitt will flip scum. If he flips SK, then I will consider who to vig in this case. If he flips scum and it isn't game over, you seem like the best bet.
Again, really? Me flipping SK? That's VERY interesting.
GLaDOS wrote:Unless somebody can convince me that hewitt is more likely to be town than RayFrost, I see absolutely zero reason to not lynch hewitt. He has not even bothered to respond to my first post of the game, where I give 4 specific reasons to believe RayFrost over hewitt, and instead constantly says he "doesn't know what to say." I submit this is because there is no explanation which overcomes what is true.
Fine.
GLaDOS wrote:… Processing …

I read the game prior to replacing.

~

I do not believe hewitt is a Vigilante. Here are my reasons:

1.)
Early on Day Two, hewitt speculated about what types of killing roles likely exist. However, two of his three options left open the possibility that there was
not
a Vigilante:
hewitt, Post 382 wrote:Okay so this is what I'm taking away from the nightkills, the Sicilian Mafia Goon probably means that there's more than one Mafia faction. I'm guessing there's either three Mafia factions or two and a vigilante/serial killer.
Just to be clear, hewitt speculated that there was either:
  • a.)
    3 Mafia groups; or
  • b.)
    2 Mafia groups and a Serial Killer; or
  • c.)
    2 Mafia groups and a Vigilante
Later he corrected that he “leaned” towards there being a Vigilante. However, I see no reason why a Vigilante would even speculate as to nightkills if it might force him to take a position on whether or not there was a Vigilante in the first place. The best route, as a town Vigilante, would have been to not say anything about the nightkills.

2.)
hewitt’s reactions to tubby216 on Day Two were evasive for as long as it was humanly possible. I can see why a Vigilante might want to not give away the fact that they are not a Vigilante, but I think hewitt’s reactions were not what I would expect from a townsperson: a townsperson I feel would be more likely to answer “I will not answer that,” as opposed to simply trying to avoid the question over and over.

3.)
There is every indication that ConfidAnon / Hulk / RayFrost is the Vigilante. When Battle Mage was asking for the town to claim “Vigilante” or “Not Vigilante,” Hulk, rather than claiming, made the following post:
Hulk, Post 673 wrote:
@mod: It's ok, i just don't have that much time on my hands.

Battle Mage, why do you want us to claim vig/not vig? Are you perhaps planning to kill her/him during, say... the night phase?

Vote: Battle Mage
This is highly indicative that Hulk was a Vigilante who was suspicious about Battle Mage’s motives in outing the Vigilante. He was then replaced (and never posted again) by RayFrost, who was never asked point-blank to claim Vigilante / Not Vigilante, and in fact openly wondered if there might be two Vigilantes (again, another indicator that he is the Vigilante). RayFrost eventually claimed Vigilante without being pressured on the point. I see little reason for scum to counter-claim a
real
Vigilante when the better thing to do (as scum) would be to simply kill the Vigilante overnight. As scum, doing this only unnecessarily outs yourself as scum. Hence, I think he is town.

4.)
Finally, yesterday Hewitt posted the following:
hewitt, Post 1064 wrote:I'm not going to bother shooting RayFrost if he's going to shoot me, that'd be a silly move on my part in order for the town to win. I'm going to focus on shooting scum tonight, I'll flip Vig after RayFrost shoots me, and the town can lynch RayFrost for being the SK/scum. Pretty simple in my opinion.
I will grant that hewitt later left open the option that he would “decide what course of action [he needs] to takeduring the night,” but all indications show that Hewitt thought trying to shoot RayFrost was a “silly move.” Now he is trying to say that he indeed tried to kill RayFrost.

~

I will give my thoughts on other players soon, but this seems to be the most important item for discussion on the table.

~

Before I vote for hewitt, for the sake of completeness, I have a single question for RayFrost:

Who, if anybody, did you kill on Night One? If you already claimed this, please restate that information since I missed it during my read.

~

Mod
, in post 900 you told us qwints was a “Sicilian Mafia Goon” but on the first page you tell us qwints was a “Sicilian Mafia Godfather.” Could you clarify qwints’ role, please?

X:
Fixed. I blame copy & paste.
1. WHY WOULD I NOT COMMENT ON THE NIGHTKILLS? That's just stupid town play in general. Ignoring the nightkills does not mean that they do not exist and considering I was right with my first kill (and every kill) meant that I wanted to find a lead on that whole faction. Gauging people's reactions to theories is a great way for me to figure out who's part of a scum faction. Or I guess you didn't want me to do that? I guess you didn't want me to figure out who else is in that faction and then knock off each member.

2. It was Day Fucking 2. I have never been a town power role before and I was not happy at all at the possibility of being outed and nightkilled so early in the game. I figured that tubby was probably also a town power role and I was trying to subtly shut him up before he screwed both of us over. At the same time though I'm not going to lie to the town and saying "I will not answer" would've almost 100% surely gotten my ass lynched. tubby would've outed me and Battle Mage would've made a huge drive to lynch me considering I killed his friend. I would've been attacked for not answering. Obviously.

3. Hulk had obviously not read the game. It was clearly to almost every player. Otherwise he would not have been stupid enough to vote for a claimed town power role.

4. Did you read the game? I made it very clearly right from the beginning that I did not want anybody to know who I was shooting at night so that my line of shot would be left open and untampered with. But guess what? That didn't even work anyway despite my best efforts.

Happy now?

Vote: RayFrost

There's no fucking way I'm allowing myself to just be lynched like that and let us lose so easily. That's bullshit.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:14 am

Post by hewitt »

HAHA omg this game was a hoot to me. i would laugh my ass off everytime i logged on thanks fer making it so entertaining you guys. yeah they can see the QT i don't have the link here though.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:37 am

Post by hewitt »

you know what my favorite part about this game was?

on N1 benmage chose me to shoot ditto and i had absolutely no idea. so when tubby was talking asking me who i shoot the night before and stuff i legit had NO idea what he was talkinga bout lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 am

Post by hewitt »

Pomegranate wrote:
hewitt wrote:you know what my favorite part about this game was?

on N1 benmage chose me to shoot ditto and i had absolutely no idea. so when tubby was talking asking me who i shoot the night before and stuff i legit had NO idea what he was talkinga bout lol.
Seriously? I love large games.
yeah it was so funny it created a LOT of confusion on my part so after like two days of PMing X so i could figure out if i was the one who shot ditto i was finally like fuck it i'm a vig i guess lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:18 am

Post by hewitt »

dramonic wrote:well, barring that I had the wrong primary target I was right :P
haha i thought i was a goner like D3 and people kept putting suspicion on rayfrost and i was like HELLO he's confirmed town by battle mage! of course i couldn't point that out lol. when somebody finally did though i was like aw fuck okay game's up.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 am

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:The only problem that I saw was the overabundance of scum. We needed those crosskills to come to an endgame like this. We had 2 mislynches. Our vig was unsuccessful except for one (and blocked another time) which is about what I'd expect from a vig, but if it wasn't for Hewitt flat out shooting two Sicilians, I think it was unwinnable for the town.

Which brings me to my next point: Hewitt, did you know they were scum, or did you think they were power roles? Tubby watching you shoot somebody was a big nail in your coffin regarding that, but you could've gone for other scummy behavior if you really thought they were scum. This easily could've led to an endgame where you had the power roles and just outpowered the Sicilians rather than anything else.
haha i had absolutely no idea everybody i shot was sicilian mafia! i honestly was much more help than rayfrost (no offense) nightkill-wise lol.
ZazieR wrote:Why were we killed N1?
we actually thought you were town and that you were the biggest threat to us. it was a shock when you flipped mafia.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:34 am

Post by hewitt »

Battle Mage wrote:Haha! I love the way that both Mafias killed me, on a night where i forgot to send an investigation, and would probably have been lynched anyway. lmao xD
OMG! i forgot yeah that was total luck that snow white had also targeted you and gave herself up. we had no idea lol. that was hysterical.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by hewitt »

Amished wrote:Also, why was KoC NK'd? I now understand why I wasn't (being known vanilla, thanks hewitt for the respect for investigating me ;)); but I didn't understand a KoC kill as he was one of my top suspects for one small thing he said almost immediately (defense of DN D1 when I had DN pegged as scum; so chainsaw defense..) I'm pretty sure nobody else really saw that, but his death helped *me* out a lot, and not something that was easily predictable IMO.
he was way too anti-not lynching me lol. he was the most vocal we felt against me (besides rayfrost).

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/qgKnFwpcdCr

sorry i was away all day at work here's the qt! sorry if i called any town players stupid in it cause i think i might've (fer not lynching me).
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by hewitt »

well we were pretty sure there were no more really important power roles because if there were then i would've been dead or fer sure found out by like N3 so at that point it was just getting rid of those most likely to drag us down in discussion.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by hewitt »

you gotta remember though that the odds towards town winning began tipping greatly in their favor once we basically decimated the other mafia group on accident. that along with tubby outing me pretty much won the game fer the town.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”