Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry I'm late for the party, V/LA till monday too ^_^;

BTW, Ditto is Haylen and ZazieR?

Zaz... nooooooooooooooooooooes

X:
Posts like this make me think that people haven't read the OP or Rules.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry X...

V/LA until Monday

X:
No problem. We all assume things sometimes when we shouldn't.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Will read the rest (yes, prematurely back from my V/LA) but this first

BloodCovenent wrote: If anything, I've at least warned you of his play style.

I know, I should have worded it better. "Kise acts really scummy, even when he is a pro-town role.

It's not a grudge vote, it's a policy vote. It's the same thing as Lynch all Lurkers, and lynch all Liars.
... Let me get this straight. You are saying let's vote/pressure/lynch Kise based on the fact that he plays scummy even when he is a pro-town role.

Basically, instead of actually scum-hunting you want a policy lynch on someone who could very well be a town PR based on his meta which you explained yourself.

Looks like someone shot himself in the foot...

Vote: BloodCovenant
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Ditto, Zaziehalf: I didn't mean to sadden you. I honestly forgot to put the smiley at the end of the noooooooooes

It meant to say we're going to get buried in posts, I don't mind though.

@Ditto, Haylenhalf: Do you post as much as Zazie?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, I don't feel a desperate need to know :3

Personally, I'd say that Kise could be scum, but there's also a chance that he is paranoid/overeager townie of sort, while my read on BC is definitely scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:46 am

Post by dramonic »

BloodCovenent wrote:I could have been something other than scum, and know that he is town.
That sentence is so full of scumminess. If I had multiple votes I'd vote you again. Alas, I do not, so I'll just keep my vote where it is.

@Hewitt: I think BC is beyong scummy, so yeah for sure I believe I might have already caught scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Keep your fake congratulations to yourself <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, normally I wouldn't be, but BC seems to be making slip after slip.

He admits to wanting to lynch Kise knowing there are fair chances he's town
And he says "I could have been something else than scum, [...]". This sentence is directly referencing the fact he IS scum. No town would write something like that, unless they're really bad at syntax or something.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Then he better provide a damn good reason for doing it, breadcrumbs that big aren't crumb, they're slices.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:47 am

Post by dramonic »

read my ISO 115, if you still don't understand I'll explain.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a very badly formulated hypothesis then, as it heavily implies you are scum in its syntax.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 am

Post by dramonic »

could implies a condition

In the second sentence, reformulation gives: "If I knew Kise's alignment, it would not be dependant on me being scum"

In the first one, a reformulation would give "If I had not been scum, knowing that Kise is town would've still been possible."

Not the same thing at all
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, this wagon sure escalated quickly.

I'm keeping my vote on you. I've explained already why I consider you scummy, and since you claim VT if I'm wrong and you are not lying you are definitely not a big loss to the town. I'm willing to take the risk (you are pretty scummy anyway)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 am

Post by dramonic »

not at all. I STARTED the freaking wagon, the others jumping mindlessly or bandwagonning without case don't affect my vote on BC. However, if he does flip town, then they'll be a good list of players up for analysis
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Konowa wrote:Arguing over the fact of who started the wagon does nothing to lessen
the fact that BC is town
Are you saying you know BC is town? And you know Deathnote is scum too.

Dude, are you TRYING to spread scummy all over the walls?

I had just repainted them too...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:46 am

Post by dramonic »

It's not the fact you say BC is town or DN is scum. I agree DN's post is scummy, however saying BC being town is a fact is beyond gut feelings.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, honestly claiming VT is pretty worthless. However I agree a lot of people jumped the wagon without a stated reason and DN not explaining his vote is just bad.

But I still believe BC made terrible slips, enough to at least delay voting DN until tomorrow/until more bad posts from the latter.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you ever planning to see his nickname is konowa?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:22 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not straying, it just aggresses my eye when people don't take the time to even read the name of the people they are quoting.

Also, don't pretend you don't know I'm doing my part here <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

define steamrolling, as I can see what Konowa is doing but can't find the link with an acutla steamroller XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:36 am

Post by dramonic »

I wouldn't say a scum read is that bad. However a town read is scummy.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am

Post by dramonic »

thank you Tubby, for not commiting to this game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Meta-wise I can attest that Konowa is always like that (anyway in the other games I played with him where he was town that's how he acted too)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Mod: By the way X, you don't want us to do PM-hunting, but can we use meta without risking a modkill?

X:
Yes and yes.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 am

Post by dramonic »

wow, even the mod needs replacement in this game XP
granted, it's only temporary
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:Meta-wise I can attest that Konowa is always like that (anyway in the other games I played with him where he was town that's how he acted too)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Kise is making a very good point with that last one.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Geez, half the game's like, V/LA
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dramonic »

*pat pat*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

i must have missed that post 0_o

more scumminess <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Ditto
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:45 am

Post by dramonic »

not you, ditto as in same here, in response to TylerJ
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think I'm going to vote Hewitt too!

Wait, nope, the case on him is as crappy as his case on BM.

I'll reread and give my own opinion on this situation, but three votes on Hewitt with such a weak case is scumpoints for Lunatic and Tubby (none for BM because he started the wagon and its his own dillusional case)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

the fact you both claimed doesn't doom you both.

If Hewitt is who you claim to be, then it comes down to hoping both mafias shoot the same guy. If they do, we get at least one alive, which in itself is not bad at all.

If he's mafia, then he's probably going to survive through the night and we can kill him tomorrow ^^

Hewitt, if we let you live, who will you target tonight?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Don't tell us who you'll target before you do, it's a huge "don't target that person" yell.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

technically, if he watched you and you got killed, we'd find scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't suck :P

Well, I do, but that's an unrelated matter XD

Anyways, this supposes mafia targets Hewitt. However if he's lying and mafia he probably wouldn't be targetted.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

I meant if Tubby watches Hewitt.

Still, there's a
small
problem. That supposes Tubby survives the night. Without a doc, his odds really ain't that high.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Tubby and Hewitt are both obv town until CCed really.

This will require rereading.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:41 am

Post by dramonic »

BM, do you have any proof of your sanity (I'm talking about as a Doc, not your real one, that's already clearly deranged :P)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

As in, are you 100% sure to be sane?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Thats no good BM. If you are scum you can just not kill Hewitt and your gambit works
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

BM seems to have poor reading skills.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

not you, the other for thinking Hewitt would shoot Tubby XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

hmm, it seems the site glitched for me...

well,
vote: Qwints

Contradictory posts and pseudo-rolefish is bad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

X wrote:
Happiness with Posting Level
:
FRUSTRATED
:(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I'd suggest reading his ISO for a start.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

You should at least post to say you aren't dead/quitting the game. It frustrates players when they have to get the mod to prod others into posting.

Also, explaining your suspicions would be nice.
if Hewitt is scum, and not a GF, i'd assume that his partners include either Kise, Orangepenguin, and me.
Any reasoning you would like to share with us as to why these people in particular?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's not on purpose ^_^;

You just happen to be one of those players I have a hard time "reading through"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

If you are not following the game, ask for a replacement. If you don't want to, get back on focus.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Corsican don't shoot people, they throw plastic bombs ><
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

[quote=DN]
Your right, I am not following the game at all.
[/quote]

Unvote
Vote: Deathnote

I don't like lurkers, especially ones who purposely do it.

I put forth a motion to either force-replace or policy-lynch DN, due to his direct refusal to actively participate in this game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think Qwints contradictory posting style is scummy. I think BM's claim is excessively weird, but on the odd chance we have two docs it's not worth a lynch. I believe DN deserves to get lynched before anyone else, for reasons already stated.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, that's... unexpected. I think this boosts Hewitt's legitimity though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Snow White, just so you know I'm male.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, I thought I was voting DN, but apparently I'm not.
However, since he is back to participating, I'll put back my vote on Qwints

`
Vote: Qwints
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:12 am

Post by dramonic »

Not Vig

Also I missed that post from DN. The reason I believe it increases Hewitt's legitimity is that with the modkill, we have proof that Tubby wasn't lying, so they couldn't have been scum together, from this it is 100% assured that tubby was telling the truth so we definitely know that Hewitt really did kill Zaz/Haylen. He hasn't been CCed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lynching BM is ridiculous. If he IS a doc, he'll die tonight. We could definitely be using our time more intelligently than lynching a potential PR.

Also, there is the possibility that Hewitt is SK, but he's an outed killing role. If he's mafia A, mafia B will want to kill him. If he's SK or Vig, both mafia will want to kill him. Let's be serious, he'll never make it past, like... night 3?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am

Post by dramonic »

BM isn't voting me he's voting you SW.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 am

Post by dramonic »

BM, I strongly doubt your opinion on my level of scumminess will affect my vote.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

SW, if you could make your posts a bit more orderly, you have a bunch of answers but we have to seek out the questions, it's really mind-numbing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:08 am

Post by dramonic »

You've been saying that for a month or something <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Wouldn't it be more viable to lynch the uncertainties and leave the obv-scum to the vig?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Heh, fair enough. I'll reread the case laid out agaisnt SW, it seems worth a reread
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dramonic »

flying under the radar is an understatement, he's downright lurking
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

he's lurking in hope the suspicions die down I presume, wishing for someone to make a clear scumslip.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:07 am

Post by dramonic »

While I must definitely say BM's case on SW is stronger than SW's defense, I don't think lynching her is viable. She's one of the only participating member in the game (kinda sad really)

If she's town, good to have her alive, if she's scum, we have until day like, 5 or something to lynch her. We should focus on getting rid of the lurkers first.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, if I may bring something new to the table:

Has the possibility of a SK, a vig and a single mafia faction been explored, or do we have a serious reason to believe its 2 scum factions + 1 vig/SK?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

BattleMage wrote:
If you are town, we potentially end up with 2 mislynches, and maybe even LyLo?
Lylo is pretty impossible with two scum factions.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:02 am

Post by dramonic »

the flavour of the kill
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:17 am

Post by dramonic »

but you're trigger-happy enough to lynch a claimed doc :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

I'll purposely pretend that was a compliment to me, saying I'm not a newb since I ain't running you up :lol:

go ego-inflating XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:58 am

Post by dramonic »

DeathNote wrote: I would vote for either Qwints or OP but I don't want to lynch for inactivity... it just isn't my style.
Yeah, that would be hypocritical :P

Also, CoolDog, why would BM claim doc of all possible roles? Because it's the most suspicious role he could claim?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: OP

If at least he could lurk for real XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:03 am

Post by dramonic »

GAWD, this game is like a replacement party -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:17 am

Post by dramonic »

So do I :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:19 am

Post by dramonic »

OP is at L-2, btw (not like he's going to claim when he gets to l-1, but...)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Your hammer has a weird shape.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Meh, not a good idea
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 am

Post by dramonic »

well, we can't monitor the kills anymore. Directing the kill would allow whatever mafia is in the game to abuse potential PRs (stuff like mafia doc, mafia BD, mafia roleblocker)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

You WILL present your case on me now, or you will be blacklisted from any games i play or Mod in the future.
0_o
aint that a bit over the top?

on a sidenote, BM>Bm
sorry ben :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

I need to play in one of your games eventually.

too many lurkers @_@

OP, KoC, Kise, RL, BJ...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

town... conversation?

By that you mean the four of us discussing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

gentlemen and SW, lets give ourselves a hand, the mod is happy with our posting level XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 am

Post by dramonic »

finally! <3

Protecting the players who are actually there is a good thing Ray.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

*chirp chirp*

wait no, it's twilight

*owl owl*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

You are aware, BM, that for your theory that Ray could be Corsican-GF, Hewitt has to be a SK, yes?

That or a miller-vig.

Vote: Hewitt

L-1

This is developping to be the shortest day in the history of large games.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, for clarification, this doesn't clear you :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:18 am

Post by dramonic »

Hmm...

If Hewitt flips SK, I've a gut-feeling BM is a corsican-rolecop.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

1. If we have just 1 scumgroup, then Hewitt can't be scum, he killed his GF night 1.

2. Ray and Hewitt can't be of the same aligment, since they both commited a kill during night 2.

3. BM sets himself a nice exit plan if his investigation on Ray is wrong. We already lynched a GF, This would have to be inside knowledge of the existence of the Corsican Mafia. BM isn't stupid, he wouldn't add GF WIFOM to the mix if it didn't serve him.

4. BM has pushed the "Ray is confirmed town" even before he did his actual claim, which makes little sense.

5. BM is BM.

If Hewitt flips Corsican, I'll be beyond surprised.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 am

Post by dramonic »

If Hewitt is scumgroup B

Ray is either scumgroup A, scumgroup B, vig or SK.

If he's SK, how do you explain the innocent BM got on him? Insanity with GFs is bastardly, like you said.
If he's SG A, how do you explain the kill he did on his buddy?
If he's vig, why the hell did he not CC day 2?
If he's scumgroup B, why did they get 2 kills?

From this ->

It'd be extra-bastardly to have 2 SKs and a named mafia
Rayfrost wouldn't have killed his buddy

So unless Rayfrost can explain very well why he didn't CC day 2, he's Corsican.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Unvote

I think Amished and KoC sum up my opinion very well on that last twist of yours BM.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 am

Post by dramonic »

well, anyways.

Vote: Benmage

No reason not to vote the guilty result. BM will get lynched tomorrow if he lied about the guilty.

Likewise, if we have only two kills left it'll slaughter some setup speculation, which is good.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

l-2 actually.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:55 am

Post by dramonic »

Nice move DN.

I swear, you love getting in trouble don't you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:05 am

Post by dramonic »

gosh, it's not rocket science. Shoot each other and we'll be done with random killing roles.

A vig is hardly the most protown role. It's among the most anti-town of protown (barring sanities issues on cops and docs)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Benmage dies, he was the NK-immune miller lover!

Unfortunately, due to this, Hewitt dies! He was the other lover and a mafia godfather

This also defeats Battle Mage, who was the mafia Usurper

But more, from this Ray dies, as he was lyncher-suicidal cult leader with Battle Mage as his lynchee!

On a sidenote, SW, Kise and Random all commit suicide, as their cult leader has died.

Oh, and Amished daykills DeathNote, who is a bomb.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 am

Post by dramonic »

oops, I meant to put Jordan where I put Kise

That would leave us in a two player endgame KoC :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 am

Post by dramonic »

However I am a Nexus Mason!

So... what now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 am

Post by dramonic »

*starts picking flowers*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

he set himself up to get shot by scum though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

He's BM, I stopped trying to understand his thought pattern.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

You should. it's like a black-hole, you'll get sucked in.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Right, you're an amish. Black holes are probably too high-tech to work with you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well this is nice :D

SW, explanation?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

honestly, if DN only saw SW we have our second american scum, then the "vigs" can shoot each other and it's a town win!

If SW flips town, we kill DN tomorrow with similar result.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

We have no proof that Hewitt isn't a RB
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: SW
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Shall someone swing the hammer?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

not always, but usually
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, considering BM isn't stupid, I'm more inclined to believe Bm wasn't investigation immune.

X:
For those of you who missed my earlier edit, Benmage was NK-Immune.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Point proven, thanks X ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #112) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:28 am

Post by dramonic »

DN, night action?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

why is DN alive anyways?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's I am found, not you are found!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Unless you can explain how two roleblockers can coexist, or how there is a mafia doc and a mafia RB on the remaining team, I'm pretty sure DN is scum watcher

Vote: DeathNote
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #116) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:45 am

Post by dramonic »

That doesn't answer the absense of a second kill though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #117) » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:15 am

Post by dramonic »

if the mafia has a doctor and a roleblocker, why was there a kill?
If the vig is a SK, why is the mafia killer still alive, since killing him would be the SK's town vibe?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #118) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

GLaDOS wrote:... Processing ...

dramonic, unless you think neither hewitt nor RayFrost is scum, I fail to see how your vote is a good vote.
I believe if we kill DN, things will be solved overnight ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #119) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm suspicious of you because you getting blocked makes no sense.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #120) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

why isn't Hewitt/Rayfrost dead then?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:26 am

Post by dramonic »

-They can't be scum together, since we're missing a NK if they are.
-If there is a SK among the two, why hasn't he killed the scum yet? We could say "Cuz he's being roleblocked", but you're monopolizing the roleblock from last night

The only thing I'm still confused about is how you found out SW is traitor. My current theory is that you're the mafia RB and your buddy (most likely Rayfrost) is mafia rolecop who TOLD you during a night. It's kinda crazy, but I don't believe you are town at ALL
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm more inclined to think Hewitt is town here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

well, i need something to explain why DN found SW, since he's obv scum. There was a reason why he had to be the RB and you the cop, but I'm having a brainfart here. But that's a detail, you and DN are my most probable scumteam.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's DN's fault.

I think DN is scum.
DN seems inclined toward Hewitt being the scum among you two
I've never seen DN pull an elaborate gambit (no offense)

Therefore, I think you're the scum among the two :D
Also the reason I want DN dead is that if he IS indeed the roleblocker, then your cross-kills should work tonight and tomorrow morning it'll be done with a town-win ^_^
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

But I think you're scum by extension, why would I expect you to shoot him?

Also, if he is scum and isn't RB, then you/hewitt is. If so, we'll have no kill tonight. How is that a bad thing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've never seen DN flip scum.

And wrong, if DN is scum but isn't the roleblocker, then:

a)if the RB blocks, he cant kill
b)if he kill, he'll get killed too.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also, you're no.2 in ppd, grats!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #128) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm not, did I ever say that? I'm saying him being watcher and blocked is excessively improbable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #129) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

no, I'm saying I've never seen DN pull an elaborate gambit, so I'm poking at his intelligence saying he wouldn't be smart enough to bus his partner :P

Anyways, I dont care which of you is scum if he flips RB.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #130) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, it's your job to kill Hewitt and you keep failing <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (isolation #131) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

BUT If I'm right about DN being scum (and I have faith in myself) then tonight you're sposed to succeed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #132) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

the RB would still be on the loose.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #133) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

No but you come off as somewhat prone to newbish mistakes.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #134) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Like yelling "I win even if i'm lynched" for example.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #135) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Zwet hammered. Anyways, back on topic.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #136) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

if he flips sk you are scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #137) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

Unvote
Vote: Rayfrost

That was a nice slip on your part though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #138) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

If he flips SK, then you're the american goon who's been killing.
How is that not a flip?
You think we have 4 kills a night and they got roleblocked that often?

That makes what, 3 roleblockers now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #139) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

The Sk theory has no vig in it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #140) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'D expect you to pay enough attention to know that any of you who admits the possibility of a SK is admitting to be scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #141) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

any of you being you+Hewitt.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #142) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

*pat pat*
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's like a "it's okay, you can stop sinking yourself now"
Also, I like patting guys
Also in this context it means we can wait for the input of others, our back and forths are getting repetitive XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #144) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

That last point's the exact reason I'm voting Rayfrost right now.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #145) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

If my "wild theories" are correct, what will you do Amished? :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #146) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by dramonic »

I didn't say Hewitt was SK. DN and later you proposed that. I think he's more likely vig than you are.
You're not going to NK yourself, if he doesn't flip scum you are, why even ask?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #147) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, honestly I don't see your case on him as exactly grand either. Also, if you're vig, good to know since Hewitt is clearly closer to the lynch. However I doubt it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #148) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I know.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #149) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

He did?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #150) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh, indeed, in a subtle one liner.

Well, I still think DN has to be scum somewhere XD

Unvote
Vote: Hewitt
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

that's the hammer btw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #152) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Battle Mage wrote:
RayFrost wrote:also, how am I confirmed town?

also, happy b-day BM. you get .1 point over Bm for it being your b-day.
My N1 investigation. Also, we now must make a note of Ben's bday, so he doesnt change it to get more points. :P

BM
That one
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #153) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

which is why I missed it.
I sure hope Hewitt flips SK :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #154) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

...I need some sleep @_@...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #155) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm going, I'm going >_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #156) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

My theory flunked when you pointed out RayFrost had been identified as town by BM.

I was saying he's lying about being backup watcher
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #157) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:04 am

Post by dramonic »

go town, easy!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:01 am

Post by dramonic »

I TOLD YA! :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:51 am

Post by dramonic »

This game was great. Except for Ray shooting me. That sucked :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:12 am

Post by dramonic »

well, barring that I had the wrong primary target I was right :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I wouldn<t have allowed a kill on me XP
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”