Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote: Konowa

At least CJ made some sort of joking comment, putting a second vote on someone this early without an explanation is no good.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Just seemed odd that everyone was placing random joking votes, and then that vote came in with no explanation.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:Not OMGUS. Calling my first vote "no good" because it does not have a "reason" is slightly sus and earns a better than random vote.

Bandwagoning is the best way out of RVS. That was my reasoning. The person who I chose was random, yes. The reasoning behind it was not. It is pretty common knowledge.

Let me ask you the same question. What is the difference between not giving a reason for a random vote and giving a random reason for a random vote?
You really wanted to rush out of the RVS that you had to put a second vote on someone as the 4th person to post? Your vote is clearly OMGUS.

As SW said, it was the combination of your placing a second vote on someone and offering no explanation. I don't need a snide or silly remark with every vote on the first page, but some explanation of a second vote on someone when you had the 4th post would have helped.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Konowa wrote:[

Scott:

Scott wrote:Your vote is clearly OMGUS.
If you are going to throw around terms, please use them correctly. I would be OMGUS'ing you if I did
not
have a reason to vote you. I do. You are stretching the fact that I did not give a reason during the RVS into something scummy. It is more null than anything.

Scott wrote:You really wanted to rush out of the RVS that you had to put a second vote on someone as the 4th person to post?
canadianbovine wrote:you were the second person to vote for someone. Also, being the fourth person, was it really necessary to get out of the random voting stage that quickly?
I hardly see a second vote on someone as rushing out of the RVS.

Also, please do not compare me to zwet. Just because I am brief this early in the game does not mean anything.
I'm not the only one nor the first one who called your vote OMGUS, but you just decide to attack me. Insulting me presuming i'm "throwing terms around" is reallllly constructive. Your vote had no explanation until you were pressured to give one, and since you are continuing this argument even though other people also find you in the wrong is scummy. I'm done continuing this argument, admit you are wrong and let's move on. Or you can continue to be overly defensive and scummy and make our job easy.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

BloodCovenent wrote:
canadianbovine wrote:
snow white wrote:Why are you so eager for me to place my vote? You dont understand that i dont want to vote off a townie? :/ I have already explained to you why i am keeping my vote until i am moved to use it, if i want to use it and you are still pressing me for a vote. Would you like these reasons re-explained or are you just choosing to ignore them?

As a town member, you are hindering yourself by not using your vote. The vote is the only power you have as a townie besides the post. By not using your vote, you are not being a productive townie.

I'm not sure if eager is the right word. I'm not eager for you to vote, i just find it strange that a member of the town would not want to use one of there two powers.

you are afraid of voting off a townie?
How can you be afraid of a mislynch this early in the game? there is no way that
9 players are going to accidentally quicklynch someone without making sure they're town. Your excuse of "being afraid of voting for a townie" is null, there is no risk at this point of the game.
Does anyone besides me find this post to be fishing at all?
He has a point, although I think its a null point. People can say anything they want, but when it comes down to it, votes are just as informative if not more d2. I do think BC is stretching a bit as I think SW is just being a careful townie.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yeah he had an OMGUS vote on me, tried to play it off as not. Anyway, I'll give replacements a fair chance.

Unvote
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

content post coming tonight
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

My biggest scum suspicions are bovine and CJMiller. CJ for obvious reasons, hopping from wagon to wagon. Bovine reacted in a similar fashion as I did to Konowa (now reckoner) when he placed a second vote on someone without a reason. I voted Konowa since he gave no reason, bovine went after the fact that he placed the second vote on someone and started a wagon in the RVS. Then in response to Snow White
canadianbovine wrote:

As a town member, you are hindering yourself by not using your vote. The vote is the only power you have as a townie besides the post. By not using your vote, you are not being a productive townie.

I'm not sure if eager is the right word. I'm not eager for you to vote, i just find it strange that a member of the town would not want to use one of there two powers.

you are afraid of voting off a townie?
How can you be afraid of a mislynch this early in the game? there is no way that
9 players are going to accidentally quicklynch someone without making sure they're town. Your excuse of "being afraid of voting for a townie" is null, there is no risk at this point of the game.
The last paragraph seems like a contradiction for what he was attacking konowa for earlier in the game. Now bovine is NOT worried about a quicklynch, even though he jumped on konowa for that reason.

Getting scum leans from empking, wiirdo, and looker, but none have posted enough to warrant a vote.

I didn't like how the covenent wagon formed so quickly and early. He didn't do anything extremely scummy to warrant 5 votes, so I'm wondering if there were any scum jumping on the wagon early hoping for a quicklynch. His overreaction in the RVS I initally took as an attempt at humor, and he seemed to confirm that

Getting town vibes from BC, snow white, bekk

Vote: canadianbovine
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

xRECKONERx wrote:So, uh... nothing on MonkeyMan, Scott?

>_______________>
Most of what MM has said has been partly a useless flame war, which I find are usually filled with null tells and don't help either way. The fact that it continued for so long means a slight scum lean for MM, but that's all.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Still around, busy this weekend though will re-read Monday
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

The fact that nhammen was "shot" could mean something. It will be interesting tomorrow to see if whatever faction has a NK, also shoots. But someone being shot is more of a vig/SK role than a mafia group no?

The possibility of a CB-BC scumpair seems absurd. Why would BC draw more attention on himself and a scum partner?

Doubting BC's role based on rare conditions like insanity or paranoid is a stretch.

Not sure if it was a doctor or inactivity that rendered no NK. I do want to see the flavor of the NK team tonight in order to better understand the setup.

I thought CB was acting scummy yesterday, the cop seals it for me.

Vote: canadianbovine
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Battle Mage wrote:
Scott wrote: Not sure if it was a doctor or inactivity that rendered no NK. I do want to see the flavor of the NK team tonight in order to better understand the setup.
Why are you upset we had no NK last night?
Not upset, I just think it's easier to find scum if we have a better estimate of the setup or if there are any third party roles.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I also agree with the 2 mafia teams, esp given the MonkeyMan kill last night seems like one scum group trying to hit the other.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Sando wrote:Kise, I'm curious as to why you jumped to JOAT rather than a vig or SK, afaik they're much more common. Why would a JOAT use their one-shot kill so early?

I don't see the case against RECKONER, his 'mud-slinging' at the end of D2 was a statement that he found your rather odd comment scummy. Also, BM attacked you for basically the exact same thing, why is RECKONER more likely scum?

Kise, if you're on the lookout for mud-slinging, you make no mention of the blowup between Saber and myself/RECKONER, where he paints us both as scum with no reasoning, seems like classic mudslinging.

Monkeyman died in a non-shooting related incident, as opposed to Nham who was shot D1, significant?

Scotts last 3 posts have been hypothesising on the kills, he seems to have more information than he's giving, and/or looking for more information.
Also, Scott, you raised the issue of the possible difference in kills between days, yet when that difference occurred, your conclusion was a non-sequitur, why?

At the moment I'm really not liking Kise or Scott. The JOAT conclusion was pretty left-field, and followed by the vanilla-claim, it makes very little sense. Scott has contributed nothing except to postulate on the kills.

Vote: Scott Brosius
I was hypothesizing yesterday before the night NK since we didn't really know the setup. It makes our job easier to find out how many mafia we are after no? Now I think its pretty obvious given the title and the kills, that we have 2 scum groups. Seems like the mod is not offering any reads on difference in flavor of kills as everyone dies a different way (besides those we lynch) so it's a null-tell. Knowing the setup of the game helps the town. We are trying to hit any scum, but it would be much more favorable to hit a member of the night team in order to remove that NK (assuming 2 players on each team).

Looking through CB's posts, I don't see a connection to anyone specific. He avoiding buddying up with anyone and just went after Snow White and BloodC. D2 he really didn't do much at all since he was too busy attempting to defend himself.

reckoner's style seems to be town, but there have been 2 instances where someone places just a little bit of suspicion on him and he immediately gets defensive 247, 386, 391. Was on the CJ wagon late although the 2 people that voted after both flipped town. There probably was some scum that jumped on this wagon though.

I'll wait for Kise to read D2, but the offering to be investigated and random JOAT talk is suspicious.
iPeanut wrote:
BM wrote:Could potentially see a BC-CanadianBovine scumpair
Oh, hell at a disco party. I completely forgot that possibility.
Though that is a very interesting read on that post. I see it now that it's been pointed out, but it never would have occurred to me on my own. Considering the lack of a counterclaim and how the game's gone, though, I don't think it's the most likely option. How likely do you consider that possibility?
This comment seems odd to me. How do you just "forget" things like this? Although I think that pairing is highly unlikely, this was just an odd comment.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Battle Mage wrote:
Platypus wrote:
BM wrote:Why are you not voting for Scott Brosius?
Are you always this jumpy? o_O
Lol, thats an odd question. I simply want to make some progress with the day. And i get really irritated by towns who have no sense of MOMENTUM. So, i'll ask again. Why arent you voting for Scott?

BM
It's one thing to prevent stalled discussion, but why do you want this day to go so fast? Yesterday went relatively fast since we had BC reveal a guilty. But you hop on Kise urge people to vote him and question why people aren't, then hope on me and question why people aren't. Maybe it's your strategy to elicit reactions, but rushing votes won't help.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote:umm...hi? I just realised I haven't been as paricipative here. My apologies.

Plat: I was not that hard on kise as others. I only asked him to claim because one or two others asked him to and he said he only would if one more person asked, so I figured what the hell, i'll ask him.

Kise: I have a neutral read on you, as I don't believe or disbelieve you on your claim. Granted, VT is hard to prove, but I like to keep my options open. HOWEVER, if I were to go on past games, you were awfully obvious scum in lovers mafia, and you don't seem to be able to disguise it well, and you always brought up irrelevent or stupid ideas. So if I were to go based on how scummy you seem, I'd say townie, but I could say Scum for bringing up some stupid ideas like the JOAT. Overall, I'm undecided, but I don't feel the need to place my vote on you...yet.

so I think it would be a good idea to keep BC alive as claimed cop
, for the reason that if he's telling the truth, if we hypothetically got to the point where it was mostly power roles left and scum, the power roles could all announce and all clears/uncleas could be announced, analyzed, and whittle down who can be and who can't be mafia. For now, the power roles should remain quiet, but as we are nowhere close to a townie loss yet, I think it is in our best interests to keep BC alive as long as we can.

Scott: My vote will most likely land up on you. If you were to try and convince me that someone else here deserved the vote more, who would it be? Give me your first and second choice.
You just rehashed everything that's been said already. There is no analysis in this post. As I said in my previous post, the way reckoner reacted to the smallest bit of suspicion looked scummy to me. But that post gives you scum points, considering you just went into commentator mode, summarizing mostly what has happened end of d2 and d3. Kise's post about BC brings up decent points, at this point I tend to believe his claim.

What exactly is the case on me? Many other people have questioned/looked into the game setup yet I'm the only one taking the heat for it?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I think BC's claim is a bit farfetched and wonder why he didn't come forward originally. The hints you left don't really distinguish whether you are a town cop or mafia cop. If you are a town cop with the role you claim, then yes you would obviously know that any guilty would be night scum. However, if you were day mafia cop, you would ALSO know that any guilty you got would be night scum. So it proves nothing either way. Why didn't you come forward with this information earlier? I am leaning towards believing Kise over BC.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

BloodCovenent wrote:?
When I flip town, who will you three, MaffiaSSK, Scott, and Kise go for?

Please note that Kise was the only one that wanted my lynch, and pulled so many strings to make a case on me, clearly he wants me lynched.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Not true, I think my crumbs were obvious enough that i could not participate in any day actions, I think that those who needed to know, found out shortly after I posted, and kept it to themselves, as they should have. Except Kise as of now, he's trying to paint me as day scum, so that he could clear himself, If I were to flip scum. But me flipping town, upon lynch guarantee's his death tomorrow, if I am lynched. Kise really wants me lynched. I think he's scared.
There are no votes on you, but you keep talking about what will happen if you get lynched today. You seem panicky.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote:I agree with BM's post 633 for the most part. BUT I don't like how pushy BM is for Kise's lynch. I know he likes to play aggressive, but it makes me wonder a little...

If kise is town, I'd go for Scott or BM [i believe BC's claim of day cop, makes sense, so wouldnt vote for him.]
If Scott goes next and is town, I'd go Kise or SSK
Setting up your scummy lynches in advance a bit much?

Vote: saberwolf
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Bekkatha wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
saberwolf wrote:I agree with BM's post 633 for the most part. BUT I don't like how pushy BM is for Kise's lynch. I know he likes to play aggressive, but it makes me wonder a little...

If kise is town, I'd go for Scott or BM [i believe BC's claim of day cop, makes sense, so wouldnt vote for him.]
If Scott goes next and is town, I'd go Kise or SSK
Setting up your scummy lynches in advance a bit much?

Vote: saberwolf
Nervous? Aren't you thinking ahead of who you will focus on the next day? The object of this is to find out who is scum and it's useful to analyze the way people interact with others. Are you afraid that you'll be caught as scum?
Why give scum an easier job? If everyone says if we lynch player A and he's town, go after player B tomorrow, then clearly scum is going to leave player B alive if player B is town for an easy mislynch. Planning out lynches is not pro-town. There is a difference between this and what BM has done saying we should look into people tomorrow not "going" for them as saber has done.

Also out of all the posts between this and your last one, you have NOTHING else to comment on?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Bekkatha wrote:
DTMaster wrote:
@BM

You outlined 4 "scummy scum bags" on the Kise bandwagon on your 658. Here are the current votes:

I'm going to assume you just misread that post and aren't using quotes out of context.
Battle Mage wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:?
When I flip town, who will you three, MaffiaSSK, Scott, and Kise go for?

Please note that Kise was the only one that wanted my lynch, and pulled so many strings to make a case on me, clearly he wants me lynched.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Not true, I think my crumbs were obvious enough that i could not participate in any day actions, I think that those who needed to know, found out shortly after I posted, and kept it to themselves, as they should have. Except Kise as of now, he's trying to paint me as day scum, so that he could clear himself, If I were to flip scum. But me flipping town, upon lynch guarantee's his death tomorrow, if I am lynched. Kise really wants me lynched. I think he's scared.
There are no votes on you, but you keep talking about what will happen if you get lynched today. You seem panicky.
Lol, i think i counted
scummity scumbags who suggested they wanted him dead today. I'm flipping panicky, so i wouldnt be atall surprised if BC was! 0.o

BM
If you actually read this post it's obvious that BM is referring to the 4 scumbags that wanted BC killed yesterday.
Who wanted BC dead yesterday? CB who was scum, and MM who was town? Where are these four people? Why are you defending BM?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

DTMaster wrote:@Scott
Is it actually defending or just correcting a reading error.
There is a difference if you can prove this
since you are stretching that argument as it stands.

@Sando
I'm pretty sure mafia-cop has the same mechanics as a town-cop. It'll help with claims and multiscum problems in the future in mafiascum theory of game play.

Unless someone can point out otherwise

Also I think you mean scum-cop for BC. Word mixup >>'.
There were 2 votes for BC yesterday, and as I recall no suspicion put on BC besides from an early vote by MM and a desperate case by CB. Beth's interpretation was incorrect (as there were not 4 people on BC yesterday), and has been really terse and unhelpful today.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Who wanted BC dead yesterday? CB who was scum, and MM who was town? Where are these four people? Why are you defending BM?
scott, you are so dense. literally, within 24 hours ago, not the last day, there were at least four people that would have approved of my lynch. I will link posts.

Reckoner
DTMaster Agrees that Kise's case has merit.
Scott
MafiaSSK <-- Really supports Kise. I say we string him up tomorrow.

That is a total of five players that were ready to lynch me based on Kise's case.
Throwing around insults helps the town. Inside this game when someone says yesterday I think D2 and I doubt I am alone in that matter. Obviously there are people who give some credit to Kise's theory today, so making insulting posts doesn't help.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
scott, you are so dense. literally, within 24 hours ago, not the last day, there were at least four people that would have approved of my lynch. I will link posts.

Reckoner
DTMaster Agrees that Kise's case has merit.
Scott
MafiaSSK <-- Really supports Kise. I say we string him up tomorrow.

That is a total of five players that were ready to lynch me based on Kise's case.
Also saying that these players are "ready to lynch you" is a huge exaggeration. There is some merit to Kise's theory, but have you even gotten a vote today? Again you seem panicked.

---

Vote Count:

Scott Brosius(1)
- xRECKONERx

saberwolf(3)
- Platypus_Dude, Kise, Scott Brosius

Kise(5)
- Battle Mage, BloodCovenent, Bekkatha, Sando, saberwolf

Not Voting(4)
- MafiaSSK, iPeanut, lobstermania, DTMaster

Deadline:
24/8/09 15:45 Central Time

7 to Lynch
4 to Lynch at deadline
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

saberwolf wrote:oh, and i don't like kise's recent posts either, going against claimed cop with successful lynch is pretty anti-town, so:

vote: Kise
saberwolf wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
saberwolf wrote:wow, I must of been suckered or something...everyone else simply jumped on kise even more for that...

*wonders should he put his vote back*
Put your money where your mouth is. Kise is acting very Anti-town at the moment.
siding with the cop:

unvote; vote: kise
saberwolf wrote:
Kise wrote:For those online, what do you make of Platy's post?
which one? and if you don't convince me with this, then I think you're just grasping at straws...if you got nothing better than this, consider my vote stuck.

saberwolf wrote:yay! a new BW...I wasn't that big of a fan of the kise one anyways...

unvote; vote: MafiaSSK

kise, remind me of your question in the near future and I will do my best to answer it. For now I dont have the time to reread through the pages and do an analysis.
Three posts clearly in favor of lynching Kise and now you weren't really a big fan of his lynch? The wagon forming so quickly around SSK makes me suspicious that some scum have jumped on.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

DTMaster wrote:@Scott
Who would you point as scum on the current voting list? (aside from sabre since he's your current obv. choice)
reckoner jumped on the CJMiller wagon lateish along with this one. So if SSK flips town, reckoner would look bad. I previously stated getting scummy vibes from him.
saberwolf wrote:Scott: I don't like how you skipped posts inbetween the last two quotes. there are more posts involved that have me second guessing and clearly saying I don't like the kise BW. I think that what Kise was posting was anti-town, but something in my gut tells me that he isn't all the scum we think he is. I felt pretty certain that SSK stood a good chance of being scum, especially when i caught him with what i thought was a good possible scumslip. Because I felt more comfortable with a SSK lynch than a kise lynch, I didn't mind siding over to that BW. Besides, I already said I side with the cop. I trust his judgement more than anyone else's right now.

FoS scott
Can you show me these posts? I would like to see. Also if you CLEARLY didn't like the Kise wagon, why did you still vote for him especially when he was at at least L-2 (maybe L-1)? Just jumping on the wagon with the most votes?

The cop has a power to sniff out roles. Besides the cop having that extra knowledge, why are you just following everything BC says? He found CB for us, that's great. But other than that, its not like he has a better scum radar than everyone else. It's not like he's a better player than the rest of us. It looks like you are attempting to suck up to him.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Bekkatha wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
MafiaSSK wrote:
DTMaster wrote: @MafiaSSK
Ok.. are you actually going to contribute someone other then one liners? Its like reading through Emp's stuff (my replacee), really annoying. >>;; (Yes I'm self contributing to add scum points to my own person. I would call out Emp on this because I dislike his style, even if some people consider it more pro-town.)

In your recent posts it makes it look like you aren't reading much. What are your thoughts on the current situation?
I'd contribute much more if there weren't post after post of walls of text. It makes my brain lazy and me not want to contribute. And howlong have you been on Mafiascum? Shouldn't you know that Empking and I are in the bottom of the contributors list on MS?

Yeah, I'm skimming. My thoughts being BC is most likely scum and anyone attacking Kise is stupid.
Bah. This sounds so terrible. So I should clairfy myself, one of the worst contributors when it comes to games like this. Otherwise, I'm pretty good.
What do you mean by "games like this?" I'm still waiting for you to contribute more than the quote above. It seems pretty scummy that you aren't actually actively trying to find scum.
As saber said, what have you contributed? You occasionally quote a random post and have a one-liner about it.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Giant hole in SSK's claim. The investigations he listed probably just went along with general opinion although listing SW as neutral seems strange. It would be suicide for DTMaster to claim like that if he was scum though.

Unvote
Vote:MafiaSSK
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Ugh my lawnmower just broke this week irl. GL town.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Snow White wrote:
Lastly. Before my death i did leave a number of links with Scott affirming him as my mason. It was just never requisite for him to use them since catching a chronic dose of death. The day after my death.
Yeah I saw no need the day before I died to claim. I figured I remained a suspect the next day and planned to claim that day. But I believe I had a lawnmower accident :X.

GG all.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”