NY 114: Mafia vs. Werewolves (Game Over)

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Sun May 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by The Goat »

/confirm
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #1) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by The Goat »

Good God.

SSBF and Parama, if you keep throwing off scumvibes, one of you is going to make for a VERY short D1.

Random.org says
vote Vezopiraka
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:37 am

Post by The Goat »

daniel94581 wrote:
The Goat wrote:Good God.

SSBF and Parama, if you keep throwing off scumvibes, one of you is going to make for a VERY short D1.

Random.org says
vote Vezopiraka
Weak reason for voting remove vote now.
Awfully demanding, aren't we? It's still pretty early. How about...

No.
Explain your lead-pipe cinch reasoning for me putting my vote elsewhere.

Now.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #3) » Tue May 18, 2010 12:40 am

Post by The Goat »

daniel94581 wrote:vezopiraka (4): askbob, Vi, The Goat, nhammen
Do you think he's scum?
If you do Why?
The random.org usage should have been pretty self-explanatory.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #4) » Tue May 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by The Goat »

Well THIS game got really interesting...really fast.

@Seraphim...why did you out everyone under near zero pressure? And please, for the love of God, do not expand on anything else.

unvote
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #5) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by The Goat »

vezopiraka wrote:I will take the 6)answer: Something you didn't talk about.

Seraphim claimed for whatever stupid reason he had.
I'll
Unvote
Vote daniel94581
This game confuses me
immensely
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #6) » Wed May 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by The Goat »

Vezo, can you confirm what Seraphim states in post 277? (The masons possibly being werewolves info from the mod?)
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #7) » Fri May 21, 2010 12:23 am

Post by The Goat »

Full reread and analysis coming tonight, sorry for lack of participation.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #8) » Sat May 22, 2010 1:03 am

Post by The Goat »

Wow. Okay...I honestly don't see the point of going after any of the masons right now. Working under the assumption that there's a cop, that should sort itself out quickly. If the entire thing is a gambit, it's done with an incredible amount of skill, because they REALLY come off looking like they're bumbling around more than anything.

Now...after a reread, I actually thought Time's #482 was funny and appropriate, and don't understand Vi's and Parama's reaction to it. Parama, could you elucidate the "scumslip" you referred to?

The two that come off as scummiest imo are nhammen and chronopie, but the assertion that there cannot be a town roleblocker is just silly.

FOS nhammen

vote chronopie
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #9) » Sat May 22, 2010 1:20 am

Post by The Goat »

vezopiraka wrote:@goat : you're lynch target number 1 for today or the next day. You promised a PBPA and the only thing you do is write a shity post and jump on the wagon who doesn't endanger your scumbuddy. If the scums keep up the good work we can find all scum in D1.
Interesting case you make there...whatever you are. That is NOT what I promised. Please don't misrepresent my statement. What I stated was "full reread and analysis coming soon." I hadn't expected to be as busy as I am this week, but I did at least reread and summarized my thoughts thus far.

More than anything, I'm amazed that with all the running around like a "chicken with its head cut off" you did, you managed to not vote for yourself.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #10) » Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 am

Post by The Goat »

Vi wrote:
The Goat 553 wrote:The two that come off as scummiest imo are nhammen and chronopie, but the assertion that there cannot be a town roleblocker is just silly.

FOS nhammen

vote chronopie
Why Chronopie over nhammen? :?
(cut: I'm starting to like this vezo character~)
Because I'm not willing to dismiss nhammen's claim as a non-town role, and see chronopie as a smarter lynch candidate.

Why did you dislike Time's post to the point where you suggest that someone should kill him?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #11) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:39 am

Post by The Goat »

^what she said^...except I don't think I was prodded...
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #12) » Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by The Goat »

Arright. Lotsa posting this past weekend.

@vezopiraka: Were I not almost entirely sold on you being town, you would be my first choice for a lynch. You're voting for people based on absolutely crazy reasons. I know it's day 1, and we're all going on instinct, basically poking each other with verbal sticks, trying to get a reaction...but you're taking it a bit far this late in the day. However...as I *do* think you're town, I can only assume this is trying to get a reaction out of those you're voting for.

@Parama, Vi, and vezo (again)...the whole (paraphrased), "Aha! See! HE ADMITS to being scum" reasoning for suspicion or voting is just silly.

@Vi: You're a little bit wacky...and that isn't intended as an insult. After a bit of a hiatus, it's interesting to read playstyles. Yours is kinda...well...jumpy. There were a few things I didn't like, most notably shown in response to Lowell's "it takes one to know one" comment.

...however...

What piques my interest happened immediately after.

Here is post 591:
Vi wrote:So Leafsnail is totally posting elsewhere onsite, thus making me glad he's in the umbrella of people I would shamelessly jump on
Here's his response, in the very next post...but 15 minutes later:
Leafsnail wrote:
Vi wrote:he's in the umbrella of people I would shamelessly jump on
Steady on, I barely know ya :P.

And... sometimes I prefer to gather my thoughts before posting. Specifically, when it's 1:30 in the morning.

In other news, you're on the same scumteam as chronopie. Either that or you've suffered a stroke within the last 24 hours. I guess you're hoping your ranknames will allow you to get away with this ridiculous behaviour.

Now, if you think I'm scum for doing this, I'd like you to vote me now and give me your reasons for distrusting me. Y'know, vote someone who you think is scum rather than switching back and forth between an easy newb lynch and your backup vote.
So...he didn't include the part of your quote that pointed out he was posting elsewhere, and not here...but still defended against it, saying he was gathering his thoughts. THEN...he attacked you. Interesting.

In 596:
Vi wrote:Gathering your thoughts" only involves responding when your name is called? :?
His response in 614:
Leafsnail wrote:
Vi wrote:"Gathering your thoughts" only involves responding when your name is called? :?
Indeed, it's a lot easier to respond to a post made specifically against you than everything that's happened on the thread.
Wait...
what?
That's not what happened.
You didn't ask him to respond to everything that's happened in the thread
. You just called out Leafsnail for posting in other threads, but not this one. He responded shortly thereafter, saying that he sometimes prefers to gather his thoughts before posting...but then states it's
easier
to respond when someone posts about him.

@Leafsnail...if it's easier, then
why did you need to gather your thoughts
? Also...if it's easier to respond when you're being directly accused...were you being directly accused in the other threads you were posting in when Vi called you out in the first place? Finally...why did you selectively quote Vi's initial accusation? It's not as though it was huge.

That whole exchange just reeked of scum who got caught lurking, got nervous for being called out about it, then lied about why he was doing it and tried to distract everyone away from it. Vi, I think you caught scum, but may not have noticed it.

unvote, vote Leafsnail.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #13) » Tue May 25, 2010 6:35 am

Post by The Goat »

nhammen wrote:
Chronopie wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Foilist
Ummm... why do you keep following Parama? First SSBF, then me, then foilist. All of your votes have been following Parama.
Dr. Robotnik wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Pman5595 hasn't posted much substance and has been less active then you, but your activity level has also been terrible and you haven't really posted much substance either. Plus, you've parroted a bit, which made you more suspicious in my eyes then pman5595.

Also, I am not attempting to form a bandwagon on you. I find you genuiously suspicious enough to warrant a vote, but I didn't say "VOTE FOR Dr. Robotnik! PEOPLE!".
Hmm. Well, I've had people parrot me in regards to the nhammen bandwagon, so I guess that works for you...and yeah, I've posted more then he has, which does make me more suspicious because I'm somehow lurking more...

And when you vote for people, its because you consider them dangerous enough to be hung. No, you may not have actively campaigned to kill me, but one other person immediate followed you in voting for me.
Actually, he clearly says that pman is lurking more than you... and then votes you for parroting. I don't remember if you have parroted anybody or not, so I'd like him to provide examples of this.

@SSBF could you provide examples of where robotnik has parroted?
foilist13 wrote:According to nhammen:
nhammen wrote:Why are you worried about me using meta? This triggered some major scumvibes, so I went to his wiki page and saw Mafia 109. Which showed me that:
Parama does have a meta of tunneling.
Hard.
On Town players.
He's worse than charter...
This matches with Parama's play so far, so despite the fact that I don't like it, Chronopie still comes up as the scummier player.
He could still be playing to his Town meta.

Also, could someone check out his play in Mafia 109 and see if you agree with my read of his meta?
Vi wrote:If someone wants to vote Timeater or The Goat or Dry-fit or etc. I would certainly provide them with company.
I would like Time and Goat to post more content. I may consider a pressure vote on one of them...
Vi wrote:
Leafsnail 631 wrote:
Vi wrote:Second bolded: Kind of a flimsy caricature of my reason but it's not like you're reading.
Vi wrote:About what nhammen has said since SerialClergyman posted - He's still not going anywhere. Of all the people he could have voted for more information, he chose pman, who is least likely to gain a wagon (or directly give information).
Lots of attempts at reads, none of which are particularly committal. It's scumhunting at its most ineffective.
This is the only reason I can find for your second voting of nhammen. I assumed any previous reasons were invalid as you declared him town in your previous unvoting of him.
"Valid" and "invalid" are words that get thrown around a lot but nobody knows what they mean. >.>
Anyway, the vote on pman makes sense as a scumaneuver when combined with the bolded - it read like a flimsy attempt to look like he was scumhunting and culminated with a very uncontroversial and useless vote on a megalurker who earned an avatar for being vig bait. Really?
I saw a player who had both lurking and scummy behavior. He needs to be gone. Notice also, that pman said he would explain his vote if anybody asked. I asked. He did not explain.
LynchMePls wrote:
Sevis wrote:Dr. Robotnik's hopping has been noted before. He seems to be mostly targeting VIs. His list of suspects, other than SSBF and daniel, includes LMP -- who, although he certainly isn't a VI, is new. Doesn't look all too good.

Vote: Dr. Robotnik
, at least until I can finish re-reading.
So you think Dr. Robotnik is scummy because he is only targeting VI-ish players? What about a player who only votes easy targets and makes strange posts that look like they are saying something without actually saying anything? I think those are more worthy of votes.

Unvote
Vote: Sevis
I agree that sevis' behavior looks bad. I'm still not sure whether he is scum or VI. Sometimes it looks one way, and sometimes it looks the other.
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:...it's annoying isn't it? :/

It's like trying to talk to a brick wall >:P
Yes... yes it is...
Chronopie wrote:Parama: I'm a brick wall on your side. :lol:
You really like buddying up to Parama don't you?
Dude. I posted a fairly lengthy post just this morning.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #14) » Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am

Post by The Goat »

Leafsnail wrote:
I selectively quoted because... I dunno, I do that sometimes. Would you regard it as scummy?
In this instance, where you omitted the specific point in question, yes, I would.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #15) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by The Goat »

Hi.

See...I was on Chrono, and was convinced he WAS the scummiest until I got a read on Leafsnail.

Chrono's claim of vanilla town pretty much ENSURES him of death. Which then turns into a WIFOM argument about why he claimed such.

Any objections should probably speak soon. Hammer raised.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by The Goat »

I require replacing in this game. Sincerest apologies.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”