Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

It looks like this game is going slow and in desperate need of help. Thats usually a sign of cowardice.

But, nothing to worry about anymore. Now that im here, it should be ridiculously easy to ferret out the scum.
Look at me like the corporate hatchetman coming in to get rid of slackers and useless deadweight stopping us from our goal of destroying the scum threat. If youre not helping me catch scum, you might as well be one too.

Yes, there will probably be some casualties along the way. Its an unfortunate fact of mafia. Innocents must bleed along with us heroes for the scum to be eradicated. Sacrifices must be made, pain must be endured. But in the end, this town will emerge victorious. Lets make history here, people. Let us prove to them other towns that we stand in the face of fear and catch the scum better than any of them.

I do still have some reading to do, but considering the state this town finds itself in, its probably an useless exercise. Spirits need to be lifted. Souls must be nourished. People need to be shaken awake!

Vote: Oman

If four people are voting for Oman already, there must be a reason. So lets do it. Lets just lynch this one guy here and lets see what happens. If you all need to sack up, if you all need to find your inner fire, then lets vote for this Oman character and start anew in a new day. Its for our future, its time to fulfill our mafia hunting destiny.

Time to die Oman. Your efforts will forever be immortalized. Its for the good of the group. The future hinges on us. Dont let us down.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:22 am

Parama wrote:My read on IS is the same as my read on Budja and Seol. First impression hasn't changed anything.
This wagon is still crap.
Heh, this is funny. One post and you already have a "read".

We can continue to play cowardice mafia for the next few months. Not really lynching anyone with conviction. Just sitting around waiting for someone else to post and do all your thinking for you.

Scum dont lynch themselves. Sitting around because youre all afraid a townie or two might die is silly. That kind of thinking is clearly what is plaguing this town. There is no courage here. There is no pride. All I see is fear, uncertainty and doubt.

You either go after the scum hard and fast so they can panic and make mistakes, or you let the scum win. Its rather simple, really. Youve had a whole bunch of time to share your feelings and stroke your egos already and its getting you nowhere.

Its time for the hammer to come down.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 am

Excellent! good. I like this Parama guy. He has the whole white knight persona down. Just keep an eye on him though, I seen them turn out to be scum before.

Despite that, this is the kind of attitude that this town needs. Balls to the wall and throw some names out there. Lets get them lynched because I said so and let the mod sort them out.

Screw this Oman guy, if everyone is going to wake up and do something, I dont see an issue with doing whatever Parama says. Except he hasnt voted for anyone yet. What are you waiting for dude?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 am

"RIGHT NOW!"

Thats so awesome!

Wouldnt it be easier to just throw votes at them though? Whats to stop them from just ignoring you and letting you rant without a sweet bandwagon rolling onto them? It just looks like you lack conviction (despite the RIGHT NOW!) when you dont have a vote out there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:07 am

Now this I like! I love the aggressiveness!

This tells me that this town is serious about catching its scum and ridding ourselves of the venom and the bile that is plaguing us all. There is no time to hold back, there is no time to submit to the fear and the chaos that the scum try to instill into our very hearts. Oh no, we are much more resilient than that. Our wills are strong and our virtue is true. We will not give up, we will not accept defeat. By the end of this day, scum will be hanging before us. We will cheer triumphantly, knowing that the day of reckoning lingers for the rest of the scum.

Which brings us to the next scum on the list. Luchris.

I been reading back as to what has been happening before my arrival. Oh, I seen it all now. Without going into wall-o-text, which isnt my style, I can see that several arguments have already been made as to the certain villainy of this Luchris. He lurks a bit too much, and when he does speak, he says nothing of substance. Throws baseless accusations and tries to ride only bandwagons that are doomed to fail. Much like yesterday's bandwagon. Oman, you have my sincerest apologies. In our zeal to cleanse the scum, its unfortunate that your actions led us to lynching you inaccurately. No doubt, we were misled by the likes of this Luchris.

But this time, we shall not fail. Based on several recommendations past and present that I have seen, I must also go along with the current plan of attack. My biggest gripe is that I was beaten to the punch first. I would prefer to illustrate my impressive scum catching abilities first hand to the rest of you. Demonstrate to the rest of the scum that their reign is over. To show future scum in other towns that when the Internet Stranger signs up to pay the town a visit, they might as well give up and submit themselves to the will of the town.

For this night, I will defer to the wisdom of Parama and Ythill (an even Tripod too), for I believe they are correct. Luchris has been a tempting case for being an evil scumbag for several pages as I see it. Should they have been voting elsewhere, I would have still made the argument for a Luchris lynch today.

I shall put you at -1 scum. Its best you come up with some fake claim to attempt at deceit. But I personally believe that our case is strong and we will not be easily dissuaded.

Should anyone attempt to lay down the hammer to early, before Luchris even gets a word in, believe me that you will incur a wrath of votes the next day that will certainly point at your scumminess and guilt.

You have been warned.

Vote: Luchris
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 am

All it means is that any wagon that doesn't result in a scum being lynched is a failed wagon.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm here to catch scum. I'm not here to dallywaggle or get into incessant mudslinging. The scum are here, they are a threat, they must be lybched.

So speaking of which, did you all forget about Luchris? Which one of you is trying to look the most suspicious by deflecting attention from the Luchris wagon? Its as if someone is pointing to the shiny IS and saying "Look! Over there!". I understand that after catching so many mafia in the past one tends to draw attention. The scum tends to pay attention to me too, with me out of the way, they run amok the town with impunity. That being said, who's the one detracting us from Luchris?

Which by the way? Where the hell is he? Usually his silence combined with the indirection usually indicates guilt I'm being patient, but he should just stop dragging this out. His scumminess appears inevitable. I'm suggesting a hammer to come down soon in order to discourage the scum from continuing their repeated attepmts to slow the game down. Slower games always favor the scum.

Luchris! So what's its going to be?.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 am

So the fact that Parama, Ythill and Tripod agreed with me wasnt enough?

All of this is irrelevant if Luchris doesnt show up. The more he delays, the more steam is lost on his wagon because "we want to give him a chance". The only chance we give him is that someone coming in and detracting us from our duty, which is catching scum.

How long do we have to wait? The scum keeps playing this waiting game on us and like suckers we get distracted by the shiny and lose our focus. What are we waiting for? His absence is suspicious enough as it is, I dont necessary want the hammer RIGHT NOW, but what I do want is more pressure applied to Luchris.

But hey, kinda hard to pressure the scum if they never say anything, isnt it?

Here is Tripod's opus from page 20:
Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm just...so puzzled by the stuff Luchris has had to say... after one of his posts today, so I decided to go back and ISO him.

He has 28 posts of which a generously defined 8 or so are actual content. I'll go ahead and go back to some of the things that bug me.
Luchris wrote:
Vote: Tripod
Super early on day 1, he parks his vote on me. It stays there because:
Luchris wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm kind of iffy on what your "I've vote for some people with no reasoning!" thing accomplished, Espeonage. Let's hear your "secret reads".
Fishythefish wrote:OK.
This really doesn't read to me like he thinks Espeonage is scum. Confusing play is simply not a scumtell in the RVS, and to treat it as such isn't something I'd expect from town.
He said pretty specifically that it wasn't RVS votes. You're reaching.
Hi scum!
lolwut.jpg
He then makes a series of contentless posts and repeatedly asks Oman what he thinks of me, as if he's made a case of his own against me other than "you are scum".
Luchris wrote:Oh Oman, I was surprised he didn't stand out to you at all earlier when you didn't mention him at all. The earilier one where he went to Espeo really felt off to me and out of the people who didn't mention tripod at all (volkan you and Poro?) I think and I don't really remember why I only chose you...
Oh yeah, For some reason I expected him to also affect your gut but it didn't so yeah (volkan/Poro being less likely to happen).
And then the you saying you would read him but nothing happening and the wierd context thingy.
Btw, do you have an example of you saying that stuff about context before?
I'm really unclear about what this post means. It looks like he realized someone pointed out that his "case" was entirely baseless and was trying to shrug it off instead of actually trying to make an argument one way or the other. His response to that (especially considering that he had asked Oman a good two or three times for his read on me) is wishy washy in a way that's incongruous with his "read" on me. Looks to me like he was trying to set up a mislynch and realized it wouldn't work today so he tried to shrug it off for later rather than keep pushing it (which is what imo a town player would do for an actual scum read).

oh and his vote never came off of me :igmeou:
Luchris wrote:I don't get why that would mean MBF is [UT's] buddy though...the way he was playing fit with some stuff I've seen recently anyway.
And again with the curious vagueness. What stuff you've seen recently? It looks like you're trying to go with the flow, not move the game.
Luchris wrote:
Porochaz wrote:Luchris, how do you feel about the game thus far? Who do you suspect the most?
Was Tripod.
But his not attacking onto me does kinda make me not want to lynch him...
I don't really remember what I think for most people here tbh.
Will go through again soon.
Oh, that must be why his vote stayed on me the whole time, despite him NEVER PROVIDING A SINGLE BIT OF REASONING FOR HIS READ ON ME. Am I seriously the only one who noticed this?

Luchris wrote:Town: Mike, Espeo, Oj, Richard, Para, Ythill, Fishy
That leaves...Volkan, Seol, Oman, and Tripod...
There are 1 or 2 I'm less sure of on the Town part of it, but bleh, deal with that later.

Untrod Tripod (5): Luchris, RichardGHP, Fishythefish, Espeonage, Ythill
^^^Which means this looks all town

Porochaz (5): Vollkan, Parama, RichardGHP, Seol, Ojanen
^^^And {Volkan/Seol}

I can't decide whether Oman's stuff is scummmy...usually I would auto-say that posting elsewhere and stuff is yes...But for some reason the way he's doing it is making me doubt myself.
And Tripod looks like legit not here right now.
Actually, ignore the first line.
Vote: Oman
Why is everyone on my wagon town? Even if you're assuming I'm scum, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that I would have a buddy busing me (especially since the wagon was pretty much at lynch point)? This is horribly garbled reasoning. Also the Oman vote makes almost no sense. You said that I'm your top lynch candidate, yet you're voting Oman for...inactivity?

Luchris wrote:
@Luchris: other than "he's not here", what do you think about UT?
I HATED HIM D1.
Because of that early post...I don't really remember. Oh yeah, the really unnatural thing about Espeo. Still on the NOT-TOWN side of spectrum etc.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... 0&sr=posts
^^^AND HE'S HERE BUT NOT HERE NOW.
We're playing forum mafia. That gives you the ability to go back and reread things. "I don't remember" is absolutely not something we should ever read. Especially not the number of times you've said it. If you think I'm scum, why are you voting for Oman? Your vote not going with your loudly stated (but completely unsupported) top lynch candidate is...not pro-town.
Luchris wrote:Nevermind, I get what OJ was getting at.
And oh hai der Tripod.
I see you!
Ninja'd by this post, oddly enough.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Luchris tunneling me, completely failing to support his votes with any kind of reasoning, and seeming to be trying to just go with the flow of the game without anyone really noticing that he's there makes him a good lynch candidate for today.

VOTE: Luchris
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 am

Ythill wrote:
IS wrote:So the fact that Parama, Ythill and Tripod agreed with me...
That isn't a fact. I was sheeping Parama, as requested. Not particularly concerned with Luchris, actually.

What I am concerned with is you attacking Luchris all gung-ho now for things he'd been doing before we lynched Oman, when I don't remember you being suspicious of him before.
I hadnt read the thread then, but I gave it a good skim now.

Look at Luchris' post, what more proof do we need? How many chances would you get if you were the suspected scum? At the least he should be a L-1 with a heavy hammer ready to come down. He is stalling, its quite that simple.

Where the hell is everyone else anyways?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:00 am

Yt, are you trying to pigeon-hole me into some scum role due to the crapass play of my predecessor?

All im doing here is trying to clean up this scum-filled town. Did we forget about a certain Luchris? Are you trying to say that you voted for Luchris as an attempt to bait people into joining the wagon? How very convenient that suddenly Parama is public scum #1 as well.

Meanwhile Luchris gets to basically give us the finger and blow us off. All that does is stall the wagon and force the rest of us to re target or fervor onto others. If anyone is trying to play us its Luchris.

Speaking of which, where the hell is everyone else? You are all a bunch of silent scumbags. Where is the pressure? Where is the bravery? Lets see some votes!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:40 am

...no additional opinion of Luchris and his aberrant behavior?

Is it perfectly ok for Luchris to sit out and lurk all game?
Is it perfectly ok for Luchris to make posts with no substance? (I believe the count was like 12 posts, 3 with anything even remotely useful.)
Is it perfectly ok for Luchris to still defy the rest of the town when we inquire regarding his innocence?
Is it perfectly ok for Luchris to use some Jedi mind trick to pit us against each other without even saying a word?
Is it perfectly ok for Luchris to basically tell us to @&$& off and that he has better towns to visit? and then continue to lurk that much more?

None of this behavior looks particularly scummy now?

Why doesnt anyone else have an opinion? What are you all waiting for? Where is Espeonage and Vollkan? Have they even posted since I joined?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

...so Luchris isnt guilty anymore? Or are we just playing whack-a-vote with lurkers?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Yea, like Luchris. =0)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 am

Im completely disappointed in the lack of conviction of this town. I can see why all that we are doing is circling the drain. What does it take to get someone lynched here?
Lynch hard. Lynch fast. Put pressure on the scum, force them to make mistakes.

These disjointed ramblings and votes on lame bandwagons arent getting us anywhere.

What are you all so afraid of. Show some initiative, show some courage. Vote for someone already. You have nothing to be afraid of, its not like this town can lynch anyone properly anyways.

I suggest Luchris, he is clearly just sitting back and sniping. If you want to vote someone else, so be it, just do something.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 am

Ythill, what you are showing is a clear progression of my involvement with this town.

When I first arrived, all I found was a town in disarray. People lurking to eternity, disorganized votes and sporatic analysis. I arrive and I'm ready to get into action. That Oman wagon looked as good as any other at the time. Something had to be done and I wasn't going to lurk for days before I was could conceivably catch up. So the next best thing was to join it. If you recall, Oman's claim didn't sound all that wonderful either.

Additionally, I wasn't the one dropping the hammer!

By the time the next day rolled around, I had read a little bit and agreed that Luchris is a good lynch candidate. Its not a matter of buddying up to everyone. Its a case of a good wagon already existing, aggressive play from others and applying good pressure on someone that looks rather scummy. Hell yea I'm joining the wagon! Luchris hasn't done anything to dissuade us from perceiving him as scum either. He still barely says anything of substance, and when he does say something, all he is doing is trying to take a cheap hooker of an OMGUS and make her look likle a society lady when he finally brings her out.

My vote for Luchris stands.

What I'm most concerned now is you, Yt. In one sentence you give me rather splendid compliments (thank you). But then you try to compare my play with that of my slackass predecessors. I don't care what those knuckleheads were doing. If they are inferior players as you imply, then their retarded actions in previous days are irrelevant. I believe that I have already given more to this town in one day than a ssloppy lyrkmonster like Luchris has in the entire game.

Yt, you do realize how suspicious that looks for you? It looks like you joined the Luchris wagon for show. Probably thought people would start elsewhere, like with MBF. You are trying very hard to either implicate MBF, or me, or just about anyone really. Why defend Luchris so hard? Was the vote on Luchris a simple ruse all along?

I noticed this earlier, but I still want to lynch Luchris. I really really hope that you're just a misguyided townie and not making your links to a scummy Luchris so obvious.

I still want to lynch Luchris.
He lurks.
He gave the town the finger under pressure.
He still hasn't said much of anything.
Is ready to OMGUS me.
He is still lurking despite the pressure.
And now, it will be a good indication if Ythill is scum or not.

The choice is pretty clear. My vote stays.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 am

Oh one more thing. All these votes are doing is setting up Luchris for a blatant scumhammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:03 am

Bleh, I mean all the votes on me are just trying to get me at -1 so that the one that already looks scummy can drop the hammer. He has nothing to lose, he is already pegged as scum. I sincerely hope that no one falls for this.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Whos Elibereth?

I gave my reason for the Oman vote already. I didnt psychoanalyze the entire game before I voted. Then again, I didnt do it all by myself and I didnt drop the hammer.
Im not exactly sure why you think the vote on Luchris isnt valid. He shows scum all over the place, but just because I post often and act all aggressive doesnt make me scum. Thats just the way things work for me. I catch scum often and Luchris seems rather scummy to me. Rather simple, really.

In the end, im just one guy. I would love to have multiple votes or be the pied piper and have people do my bidding. But in the end, everyone gets to form their own opinion. Or lurk, like whats happening here. I dont understand why everyone is hiding; its so cowardly to sit there and vote. Luchris isnt exactly going to come out and confess. He is essentially daring us to lynch him. Its basic town stalling and that only favors the scum. Im not promoting some sort of lightning lynch round, although that would be awesome. The only reason really is because it will never happen. Everyone just tucks it between their legs and waits for someone else to vote.

Just look at this town, this is moving at a glacial speed.

Espeonage: lurker
Luchris: indignant lurker

If I was just lynch happy and hell to be all, I would have switched my vote to MBF, or try to OMGUS YT. But I dont, because thats not what im here for. Im here to catch scum, that comes become any sense of self-preservation or fast lynching. Luchris is scum, he is caught, here is there for the town to take, but no one wants to be executioner. Why, know nows, maybe they dont want to look too innocent or else the scum nightkills them. Or maybe its common practice to suspect anyone no matter how well they do because of bussing.

Who cares. sack it up, do what you know is right and lets lynch us some scum! (That be Luchris, btw).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:32 am

Luchris had four votes on him at one point as well. So whats the difference? I still dont recall what makes Luchris so innocent in your eyes. He did vote for Oman as well, you know.
Besides, whats with the whole lawyer defense? I feel like this game has all been an episode of Law & Order with prosecutor Stranger vs Ythill, esq.

Besides, since when do I ever list a whole bunch of reasons or some deep thought psychoanalysis? I show up, I point out the scum. If you agree, you lynch. Read back yourself, see the reasons, come up with your own conclusions. I dont run a dictatorship here. Scum are easy to spot anyways, and why should I let the other associated scumbags know what im looking for so that they dont make the same mistake? Why do the others get a pass? Im verbal and aggressive, and im still beyond reproach. I have no fear, I unzipped my pants and im laying it out for all to see. Oh, is that what youre after Yt? Do you just want to know what I know and how? Why should I? Once a few scum are caught, my innocence will be rock solid and the scum will start going after me. Please do understand, I make scum nervous. I ruffle their feathers. I tickle their dark soul. Hence why I always face a verbal barrage on a daily basis, thats if they dont nightkill me first.

Does Luchris even have an opinion of his own? I said more in one post than he has all day. But hey, at least he has a lawyer. Its ridiculous. There is scum RIGHT THERE (Luchris) in full defiance of everyone, daring us to lynch him, but no one has any balls or compassion to get the votes out. But hey, I can do this until deadline. Is there even a deadline? When does the mod start poking people?

The pace of this town is abysmal. Its just been Yt and me going back and forth, for what? Are the rest of you lurking just to see who trips up first? Doesnt it seem odd that Yt defends Luchris more than Luchris defends himself? Why? Is there a connection? Is there a scumlink? Or is Yt just the paragon of innocence that has to rode in on the white horse to save souls from the scumhunter?

Where is everyone else?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 am

All I see is that you dont even care to ask for a role-claim from Luchris. I though that was par for the course nowadays? No ever hammers anymore without a big ceremonial role claim. Dude, youre not even putting up pretenses about your defense for him.

I notice Luchris isnt even sweating it. Why would he, he has the best lawyer he could have gotten. Its like he is Al Capone lurking out there all smug and somehow I have to find some new tax evasion loophole.

I know its helpful to always act like you already won. But in reality, the only reason youre trying to flip this back on me is because im aggressive and I like seeing scum lynched. I dont need to deliberate endlessly, I dont need to conjure up 100 reasons and tack them to the executioner's door. Thats a crazy fallacy. I already listed a bunch of reasons. I could list a bunch of reasons yet again, but they are never good enough nor will they ever be. People either vote because someone else confirms their bias, or they are too weak to think for themselves. Its really not much different than a jury. In the end, I think he is scummy and thats reason enough for me to want him lynched. Does my style of scumhunting that make me scum? Thats illogical.

But I do understand that its pretty normal to continue to ask for reasons again and again and again. It puts pressure on the accuser to come up with something new each time its asked at the cost of just asking for it again. Its a valuable tactic and it works wonders. Always ask for more and more. Eventually when they run out, you jump on them for "undermining Yt's attacks" or "pushing for a quicklynch" or whatever other nonsense you can conjure up in a counterattack.

Your offer to hammer Luchris yourself is a misnomer. Its been attempt after attempt to somehow trap me when im clearly trying to catch me some scum. Its not a battle of clever minds, its a matter of Luchris being scum. Its been laid out already and has all the necessary endorsements. Your lack of interest to even get any additional info out of him tells me that you already know he is scum and are simply trying to deduce who his scum friends are. Maybe you think im pulling a reverse double negative and enlisting some devious bussing maneuver.

The only maneuver im doing is padding my scumcatching stats.

So Luchris, before Yt decides to drop a hammer on you, whats it going to be? Are you just going to continue OMGUS at me or let Ythill continue to speak for you? No role claim, no explanation of your innocence? Youre not going to even tell us what you plan to do for this town should we let you go?

So if the rest of you want to wait for Luchris to say something before dropping the hammer. Go right on ahead. You may be waiting a while though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:26 am

Town-motivation? What the hell does that mean anyways? How is putting pressure on players not town motivated? How is trying to get the town to actually do something not town motivated? You realize that we are playing a two player game here? Of course we are going to go after each other, there isnt anyone else around. This meta-null town reads or whatever that means is the equivalent of Freudian psychobabble. Maybe I want to lynch Luchris because my mother didnt love me enough as a kid or I got dumped in school or I fell off my bike. It doesnt matter.

Again, youre trying to analyze me because there isnt anything to read from anyone else. Im telling you that I dont need "town-motivation". I have my own selfish desires to be a badass scumhunter and rack up my points. Is that so anti-town? I dont have a warm fuzzy over playing nice and being "good to the town". I have a job to do, and thats catching scum. If my tactics are scary to the common townfolk, so be it. Pressure is being put on Luchris and youre diffusing it by pointing fingers at me or making demands of Parama.

You should be making demands from Luchris, and its frustrating that no one else seems to care about said point. If Luchris is indeed innocent, then lets see it. Stop trying to flip this around because there isnt anyone else to flip it onto. I highly doubt it he is innocent anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:48 am

Sounds good to me!

...but is there a reason why no one ever talks about Luchris despite him being close to a lynch? Hell, even Luchris doesnt say anything. Doesnt that just look odd to anyone? Doesnt everyone just not care who the scum are anymore? I cant catch scum by myself you know, I do still need the votes of the general population.

I havent seen anything to dissuade me from thinking Luchris is still scum. Once I get a tingle on my scumdar senses, thats usually a good indication that im right on this, why should I change it? In all of these pages, its only been attacks on me. I dont believe that anyone has made a case for innocence, including Luchris himself. Its all been reposts and counterattacks. Does that not imply scum anymore?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Just checking in. I made my case. Luchris still sits there lurking and being minimal. He has done nothing to convince anyone that he is innocent and shouldnt be lynched (Except Ythill, apparently).
Its going to look so bad for the dissenters when he finally does show as scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:00 am

Isn't roleblocker the standard claim when a scum is fishing for power roles?
Wasn't Oman a part roleblocker too? (I'm on a phone, too hard to verify. Will verify on a PC later).

Vollkan should have given Luchris +25 on the roleclaim alone.
What more proof do you need?

Luchris is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 am

And WTF Vollkan?, you give people points for sneezing, but Luchris makes an obvious scum roleclaim and gives a weak ass excuse and you don't do anything? Not even a +2
? "His ISO is right"? That's it? You don't think that's planted? You don't he is fishing for roles? No follow up questions?

Your "system" is clearly a scam. We are better off following the process of a witch trial than listening to you.

There is something sketchy going on here. Luchris is clearly scum. The hammer should have already fallen.

Where is espeonage? This day should have been over already.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:16 am

Bah, its not my fault that Luchris was acting so scummy. Dont you start putting the glasses of super hindsight +5 now and start pointing random body parts at me.

You saw what Luchris did. He lurked, he jumped on previous crappy wagons, he besmirched the town, he showed absolutely no regard to the fate of the town or himself, he used other townies to defend him and acted all flippant in the face of a lynch.

Parama, you may hate the way things are going. But blame Luchris and the scum, not me. Im the one thats actually trying to catch scum here. I seriously, honestly thought that the scum was in the bag and I was going to dangle his scummy spine out like some Predator trophy. Now I have to figure out why things are transpiring the way they do. I still think that I can save this town.

Im extremely suspicious of Vollkan and his superscum scoring system. I still think its full of crap. He had Luchris up near the top of his list, but yet he never voted for him. At the time, he couldnt have known that Luchris was actually innocent. Or did he? He felt it more necessary to glam up to Ythill and get in on his good side. I can see why, Ythill was rabid and ferocious when coming after me. I was mildly suspicious of Ythill, and was going to pretty much hand his ass to him today had Luchris turned up scum, but yet he turns up dead. Why? Its clear to see that Vollkan is trying to setup a quicklynch on me today. He knew Luchris was innocent, only the scum know that, hence his hesitation to vote for him. Why else would be try to hide by off-voting on MBF instead?

By killing Ythill, Vollkan and the scum can easily set me up by turning my aggressiveness and vigor against me. What a load of crap. I am so not falling for such tactics. I have caught tons of scum before trying to play this little game with me. It didnt work then, its so not going to work now.

Look at the facts yourself. Im here to lynch scum. If youre going to be awful like Luchris and act like a scumbag, of course im going to come after you. Right now, Vollkan is clearly the scummiest. His bogus list and the fact that he was trying to stay off any wagons seals the deal for me.

Vote:Vollkan
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 am

Who should I vote for then, Fishy? MBF? I got me the Vollkan scum pegged right there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 am

Vollkan, youre still using the useless point system to try an incriminate me, arent you? Thats how its relevant. Its like youre some catholic school nun handing out demerits to the kids, trying to pump them up full of guilt and repentance. Everytime you pump in points into your arbitrary system as if youre collecting points in a video game, youre throwing another accusatory barb in my direction.

All youre doing with your system is creating an arbitrary crutch to lean on to excuse your actions. Its not pre-commitment, its the equivalent of the curtain for the Wizard from the Wizard of Oz. You really believe that you can excuse such blatant scummy behavior by using a railed system? How can you use points that you set arbitrarily as a method to auto-determine your actions when you yourself are setting the points? Its crap, plain and simple.

Youre right, it is a conspiracy argument. I already see through your trappings and if im not the only one not falling for it, then so be it. In the end, I shall have my vindication when you turn up to be scum. You cant sit there like some Ken doll, throw a wink and a smirk and just try to dismiss me and expect that to be the end of it. You expect me to con jure up your own defense for you either. All youre basically saying is that you get to lean on some point tally that you created, so you have free range to do whatever you want.

I dont need to create some detailed point by point analysis. All youre doing is trying to put the burden on me to do all the work, so you can just say "No, I didnt" and demand for more. Did you not see how Ythill was trying the same on me the previous day and I didnt bite? Its quite unfortunate that I was wrong then, but im definitely not wrong now.

Its quite simple really. You KNEW that Luchris was a townie, so of course you didnt want to change your points crutch around, because that would make you look too obvious. So by keeping your points inflated to MBF, you have an excuse to not be involved in the lynch. Like I said in the first sentence, you cant suddenly use hindsight glasses against me because only scum knew Luchris was innocent. Which is precisely what youre doing now. Of course youre not going to depart from a established meta, you purposely set it up to be that way in the first place. That means that there is no analysis to be made, you cant analyze made up scoring.

Why should I wait around and let you gather crazy fervor against me first? Youre the one trying to make me look bad and I can clearly see it, even if no one else does. Like I said earlier, you cant just wave your hand around like some jedi mind trick, throw a wink and a smile and assume that what I say doesnt have merit when it clearly does.

This isnt anything new, I am a constant daytime target. I been called an easy lynch before because Im not afraid to lay it out there for all to see. Im here to catch scum and its plain to see that youre trying to set me up here. I dont need to sit here and wait for you to shoot me. I see the threat against me and this town and its easy to see that you have been part of the scumteam all along.

My vote stays, im sure on this one.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:06 am

This is exactly what im talking about. MBF wants to lynch me because Luchris put himself out there as a scum so I went out there after him. I didnt see anyone else making any other effort other than going after me because I dont hold back. Im not afraid of being lynched, I just dont want this town to screw up now since we dont have any more buffer to work with.

I still think that we are being manipulated by Vollkan. Even Batt suspects something odd is going on, and thats what it is. Vollkan is sitting back and watching us hang each other while he sits behind the veil of some silly points system.

Why are you going to allow him to get away with such scumminess? I know for sure that im right about this. It doesnt matter that my predecessors were horrible. It doesnt matter that im vocal and aggressive. It doesnt matter that im not afraid to take risks. It doesnt matter that I go after people that make themselves look like scum. After all that, whats left? All the evidence against me is clearly circumstantial and fabricated by Vollkan as a setup.

No one has no good reason to go after me with the exception that Luchris screwed up and put himself out there as a scumbag.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 am

"The way I have been playing"? That is such a fallacy. Youre faulting me for being an aggressive player. Your faulting me for being true to my convictions. Your faulting me for doing things my way. This is how I always have and always will do things. The best part of it is that it works. My success rate is astronomical. I catch scum constantly. Should I change my ways because its not popular? Im not here to win an election. Im not here to kiss babies and flirt with old women. Im here to catch scum. And oh man do I catch them often. Put the pressure on them, force them to make mistakes. Its really quite a basic approach when you get down to it. So how does that make me scum? Because im willing to pull it out and put it out there? Because I dont fear reprisal in the few cases that im wrong? Im not going to cower and hide and let the scum take over. Never. I will root out the scum, I will cleanse this town.

0/2? That ridiculous. Thats revisionist history at best and pure slander at its worst. I didnt start that wagon on Oman. I championed the one on Luchris. Like I said plenty of times already. Luchris put himself out there as scum and had every opportunity and multiple lawyers come to aid him, and he still decided to chose the path of villainy. The fact that youre blaming me proves my point even further. Youre using the fact that Luchris acted like a scumbag against me. Its the exact same thing that Vollkan is sitting there trying to set up. MBF, youre either complicit, or youre just a stooge being used by Vollkan. Ythill's death further proves that point.

The fact remains that Vollkan gets to sit back quietly and reaps the benefits of all the chaos he is causing. Comes out, spins a little web of lies and lets everyone else do the dirty work for him. Why would anyone allow themselves to be manipulated so obviously like that. Look back at all the history of this game. Look at what Vollkan has done, the evidence is right there. Im not going to spoonfeed you anything. Im not going to pull out all sorts of classical accusations to throw his way. This aint a court. You cant tell me that he hasnt been sitting back and masterminding everything and using his point system as a crutch and a shield to hide behind. Its right THERE. The only reason anyone is coming after me is because its been setup for you to do so. Dont fall for it.

The scum is Vollkan, im sure of it. I dont see any other case of anyone else avoiding the spotlight. Everyone is here in the thick of things trying to find scum. Vollkan just sits back and lets it happen. Thats what scum do. Sit back and take advantage of townies. Nudge them in the direction they want. Dont you see thats what he has been doing with the list all along. Even is if isnt obvious, the list serves to massage your subconscious. Like when you repeat things over and over to brainwash people. Thats what he does everytime he puts out a list. Why are you letting this maniacal pied piper lead you astray? Vollkan is the scum, are those not good enough reasons for you? You rather go after the person actively trying to make a difference? (That be me?) This town was dead quiet when I got here. Vollkan surely enjoyed that. If he doesnt have to say anything, the less can be used against him. Its a scumploy, its really quite simple. You all should be seeing it, why the strong denial. Dont worry about your pride, just listen and see for yourself. We will bask in the glory of victory once the scum is rooted out.

Vollkan is the scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #29) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm

Yea, you demonstrate that I have a penchant for uncovering the truth. That I am confident in my choices. That I know for sure Vollkan is scum. Yes, youre right, I know Vollkan is scum and he should be lynched. I will keep on him until he cracks and makes the one mistake that will get the rest of you to vote for him.

Im not switching my vote, Vollkan is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:20 am

The fact remains that Vollkan still tries to dismiss my claims with a chortle and a smirk. You cant sick back, wave your hand like some Jedi mind trick and expect everything to simply go away. The fact is that youre trying to smear me here and making me look bad. You claim thats the way you play, but the exact same thing can be said against me. Except im here actively trying to catch scum. I dont hold back, I dont throttle down. Vollkan just sits back and watches the townies attack each other until he and his scumbuddies come out on top. He uses his points system to hide behind.

The case against me is baseless. Vollkan throws a wink a smile, says "no im not" and suddenly people vote for me. Its ridiculous. I have done nothing except going after people that act like scum. How does that make me guilty?

Im out there in the open. Vollkan lurks.
Im actively looking for the scummiest player to lynch. Vollkan joins useless wagons.
I have nothing to hide and always explain my actions. Vollkan says that he does what the point system he himself generates says he does. He might as well just say that he is following orders.

Im the one actively looking for scum and I found me one in Vollkan.

Vollkan rarely posts.
Vollkan stays on the offwagons because his point systems said so.
Vollkan is playing a shadow game. He doesnt say much, doesnt provide much context, this way there is nothing to incriminate him with.
That is classical scumplay. Lets his henchmen do all the work and he walks away as the scumwinner.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:53 am

Fishy, I had a scumread on Luchris yesterday, obviously. The fact that he came up innocent and Ythill's death cemented my suspicions of Vollkan.

MBF, does that mean that the scum team is Parama, UT and Vollkan? It would explain why youre still alive, wouldnt it?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 am

My point remains the same. Vollkan is filthy scum. He has been skimming around on the outskirts, trying to stay low key and under the radar. Even his lurking is calculated. Dont you see that even now under these circumstances he still does the same?
He has been doing this all game. He has been gaming his underhanded points system to suit his and the scum's needs.

He has been secretly and deceptive been manipulative this whole time. Trying to set me up was the clincher for me. Its so clear to see it now too.

My vote isnt changing, I got me a Vollkan scum right here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:58 am

The point that is being expressed is that there is a reason why the game is deadlocked despite so many votes sitting out there.

And the reason is that Vollkan is scum. If he wasn't scum, this game would have been over already. The game is still there for the town to win, we are going to ferret out the rest of the scum by tomorrow with Vollkan's lynch. We will see who is trying to hide with him. Vollkan tried to stay aloof and hide all game, but finally got caught. The rest of you scumbags are next!

You won't escape me scum, first I lynch me a vollkan scum, then I'm conming for you!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 am

votecount

mikeburnfire (2): Parama, Untrod Tripod
Vollkan (2): Internet Stranger, Battousai
Internet Stranger (1): mikeburnfire

not voting (2): Vollkan, Fishythefish

with 7 players, it is 4 to lynch

Oh Mr. Parama, Its not empty rhetoric at all. In fact, Batt seems to be the only one who sees it. All scenarios point to Vollkan being scum. How do I know? Because the game isnt over yet.

The scum are 3 of these 4: Vollkan, UT, Parama, MBF

If MBF was innocent, then Parama, UT are scum and Vollkan is waiting for someone else to vote so he can hammer.
If Vollkan was innocent and I was scum (which im not), he would be dead already and the scum would be celebrating and rubbing it in my face.
but thats only if
If MBF is also scum, then that means that Batt and IS would both be scum and waiting for someone else to join in so MBF can hammer, but MBF wouldnt be voting for me and pushing for my lynching so hard in that case. Also, the fact that im alive means that the scum need an innocent to vote for me first, so thats puts MBF as scum with Vollkan as well. If Batt was scum, he wouldnt be voting for Vollkan, he would be voting for me of MBF.

So that means that Vollkan being scum is the only explanation of why this game isnt over yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 am

MBF, how could I have had this reasoning when the day started? The voting patterns werent there yet. The points regarding vollkans scummeter and his conspiracy against me still stand. You yourself played the dead horse trick on me, now youre chastising me for bringing in fresh information?

I havent addressed anyone, really. My focus has been on catching the Vollkanscum. What am I supposed to say to Fishy? He is just as stuck as the rest of us.
The fact remains that Vollkan is the scum and I explained the scenarios above. This game would have been over already if Vollkan wasnt scum.

So my vote still stands. Vollkan is scum and im not changing my vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 am

Fishy, why didnt we quicklynch MBF when we had the chance? Why did you make me drag it out for so long?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 am

Ok, I see your point. I didnt check Parama's time. All I saw was that we were posting minutes apart. Im suprised that no one said anything about this post #757:
Internet Stranger wrote:Who should I vote for then, Fishy? MBF? I got me the Vollkan scum pegged right there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks MBF. I was becoming rather fond of the quicklynch argument though. Shame that you want it to die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 am

Parama must absolutely love mine!
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”