NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Sorry, I'm V/LA on weekends due to rehearsal. I was in California otherwise I would have posted earlier today.
I'll catch up now.

I'll keep that in mind for now on and note it in the votecounts.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
or something like that....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by MrZepher »

So let's see.... Here's my list of reads. I'm going to take some time to go through ISO's to solidify reasoning before I commit to a vote (not that a vote is concrete or anything...)
I'll also have my thoughts on them posted with my read if I have any. Sorry in advance for the longer post...

Scum

Chronopie - Def my top scum read. I don't like your reaction to your vote, and then calling C-Worl's reply later a chainsaw defense. Methinks you're trying to hard to deflect attention
C-Worl
- It seemed like you just gave up after your initial attempts to defend yourself failed, but then you started to pick up your scumdar. Will def ISO. For now I don't think the case currently on you is enough to justify a lynch just yet. For now you're potential scum.
kr0b
- Hmmmm... Potential scum only because you stick out for some reason.

Null

Pine - Willing to give benefit of the doubt on first post. I've skipped pages before, I've just had the decency to catch myself before I posted ;)
tclawren
implosion
Lucresia
Nobody Special - Slightly suspicious, no reason to suspect anything yet
Kise - UMMMM. WHAT?

Town

MrZepher - A real hot commodity, total stud, def obv town. (but all jokes aside...)
RayFrost- Slightly suspicious, but overall town read is bigger. Seemingly biggest scum hunter (but we will see)
jindori- Def newbtown. I feel that his tendency to focus his attention with OMGUSy posts could make him a liability later in the game though.

In any case, I'll have more time tomorrow to make an actual vote and all that hip jazz.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrZepher »

I have concluded that C-Worl should be today's lynch, and Chronopie should be who we go after tomorrow. I see scum team.

More on this and other news tonight at 8 *tv news jingle*

(But in all seriousness, I'll put my actual vote down when I have time to post my reasoning; I'm assuming later tonight but not sure yet. My apologies to those of you who are eagerly awaiting actual content from me.)

For now, I would suggest that C-Worl stop using the "I'm town and you'll regret lynching me" card so aggressively. It makes your scummy posts look scummier, and your whites look... wait...
It would be in your best interests to actually help the town and start being more pro-active in your scum hunting; should we actually lynch town today, at least your reads will have more credibility.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Content as promised, sorry for the wall though.

I honestly don't have too much to add to the pre-existing case on C-Worl BUT I have my opinion and a couple of things I don't think people have brought up yet...

First off
C-Worl wrote:Also, yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Totally hopped on a bandwagon with little explanation. I R scumz.
Isn't this usually where people would be "OOPS. Forgot to post my reasons for my vote, here they are now on a valiant stead to save me from the lynch...."
I don't recall you ever justifying your vote either there or after. Your reply to my calling Jin a liability didn't come off as something a townie would say (town usually try to keep other likely town alive, hypocrisy yes, but I was looking more towards the late game). Also I don't find your recent walls that compile scum points on people very town. I suggest you decide who you think are the scum and then prioritize who you think should be lynched.

I mentioned having an idea of a scum team in my last post, here are my thoughts, and why Chronopie and C-Worl should probably be lynched sometime soon.

Chronopie makes the argument that he just made a quick post to post something in the game. 2 things:
1. OBVIOUSLY to have even made the tiny little bit that you posted you would have had to have read or at least skimmed the thread.
2. If you had any sort of intention of intention to explain the justification in your vote you would have made that known, or at least done a better job later. You didn't, therefore your first post is :badposting: and is scummy.

The next thing (which is where my idea of a Chrono/C-Worl team comes from)
Chronopie wrote:Hopping requires moving from one bandwagon to another. i.e what Pine did. That everyone else stated similar things doesn't come into play, as I made the connections myself, thus independently find Pine scummy. Therefore Kr0b was reaching.

Your Chainsaw has been noted.

Actually, I revise my read. T-Bone is null, although his singling me out is slightly suspicious. Kr0b is likely scum, as his post is a combination of regurgitation of T-bone's post and Reaching. (i.e Calling hypocrisy). C-Wrol's attempt to piggyback onto a wagon (without actually placing a vote yet) by means of chainsaw places him in the scum category too.

Kr0b/C-worl team, calling it now.
This is just... bad... You hopped onto the wagon, therefore hopping. Even if what you did wasn't really hopping than you should still be smart enough to get the point they're making. Your post was scummy. Figure it out. Pine at least somewhat justified his hop (for me anyways), and Kr0b would have to have exaggerated a lot to be reaching, which he didn't. Scum exaggeration? I think so.
Chainsaw defense? Really? I haven't been here very long and I already know that the "chainsaw" card is overused.
Somebody would have to flip for a chainsaw defense to even come into play. Ugh.

Even still, the post that followed from C-Worl (post 276) was less that satisfactory. From here it seemed that Chrono made a bad point on C-Worl that left him open enough to choose to commit later, and allowed C-Worl to put a vote on him. They made potential for busing, with the icing on top being that they could pull their hand out of the cookie jar if they needed to later. //end

Even if i'm stretching on the whole scum-team thing, Chrono definitely rubs me the wrong way, and C-Worl just needs to stop making such bad posts...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I forgot to actually vote... huh

Vote: C-Worl
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:12 am

Post by MrZepher »

ConSpiracy wrote:
C-worl wrote:Conspiracy will you stop lurking, prod dodging, and make a case on someone?
Will you stop spamming, making other people harder to read and make a good case on someone?
The first thing that I thought when I read this: If C-Worl is scum, a good thing to do would be to make it harder for reads on other people to be made. Then C-Worl has the advantage by being to exaggerate small things into "scum-tells".

Take that as you will.

Also, Snake's post 383 was just bad... I also fail to see how your next post justified what you said in any acceptable way.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:00 am

Post by MrZepher »

implosion wrote: Don't try to call scumteams. Focus on one person at a time. Look at their flip. Use their flip to divine other players' alignments.
To be honest, it was more a point of personal and public reference. It stood out so I wanted to voice it. normally I don't think I would have said anything. Also, it's way easier for me to explain a point matter-of-factly. Moving on, I can see some credibility in the Snake wagon, and I'm willing so give C-Worl SOME benefit of the doubt (not enough to lift my vote... yet...), but I need to hear more from Snake before I form a solid opinion on his case. As for the other [potential] wagons, I don't see very many scummy things from from Tclawren. Probably more scum type things from the people voting him. As for kr0b, I'll have to look at him when I come back from the weekend. My initial read is potential scum, but we will see.

Actual content either sunday night or monday afternoon :)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Okay so basically:

WTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Seriously I was just going to try to play it cool this game but NOOOOOO. sigh. okay.
I skimmed, I need to go back and double check some things.

Post tomorrow etc and whatnot.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Internet crapped out when I went to preview my post.

MOMMY! The interwebs ate my thread post ):

Basically I said why I was keeping my vote on C-Worl, which really wasn't much addition to what I said earlier.
In any case I won't place my vote until I put an actual post with it to justify it.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about a null read.. hmmm...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

Powerrox replaced Bristep correct? (I know it's correct; I'm just being facetious :P)
SnakePlissken wrote:
Vote Bristep
let's get the shenanigans on the road shall we Bri?
Powerrox93 wrote:Now I've read up this game
Some comments

UNVOTE:
VOTE: C-Worl. You're overreacting so much that I have a very hard seeing you as town

I don't see the Snake-wagon. For me he's a null read ATM
hmmmmmm...

<cut>
I just thought that was interesting. Duly noted should either of them flip scum, but I'm not really going to look into it much further.
After reading through the C-Worl ISO a third time (and NOT at 2am), I actually think I'm more convinced that C-Worl is just dumb. Not necessarily town, but definitely dumb lol. That being said, I took another look at Snake and say:

VOTE: SnakePlissken

You have one, MAYBE two semi-acceptable posts, and even saying that much leaves a bad taste in my mouth. What's disturbing is that that one post is your vote on Reck, which really isn't even that good. Ray gave what I think is a legitimate reason for replacing out. Ray's reason in itself is enough to void your reasoning.
Your vote on C-Worl was dumb, your vote on Reck is semi-dumb (but I can see where you'd be coming from so there's SOME BoD there). C-Worl may be scum, but we're at least getting information from 'im. You've been about as useful as a clump of dirt.
Also, to your suspicion on Kise: It's not actions that indicate scum, it's intention. I have yet to see real scum intent on Kise's part, but we will see.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm going V/LA from Tuesday night until next Monday, after which WGI season is over and I no longer need to take V/LA's (cheer)

Noted.

As for the snake lynch, I say that he's shown enough potential scum intent (it's not definite until he flips...) for it to warrant a vote from me, at least until he can explain himself.
The fact that he's contributed so little at this point is diminishing whatever pro-town appeal he ever had.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:30 am

Post by MrZepher »

idk why I'm all the sudden scum. I've been pretty much close to ignored this whole day.

I already have my vote on Snake... I'm under the impression I provided adequate reasoning for my vote.
All this replacing and lurking and 40 pages filled with random nonsense is... well.. it's nonsense. period.
I actually agree with Chronopie that there just isn't even new information for me to comment or form an opinion on...
I have some stuff noted but I don't have any reason to comment on it just yet.

Generally speaking, this day is getting nowhere fast. MAKESOMETHINGHAPPEN.JPEG
Whether it be a discussion, a lynch, a no lynch, just SOMETHING.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 am

Post by MrZepher »

BAAAAAACK. I'll catch up within the next day or two... or so...
10 pages shouldn't be too bad... right?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Not like THAT wasn't scummy as fuck. Just saying.

I can sympathize with a Charlie vote though (I won't vote yet because I have other things in mind). A bug fat giant lurker if I've ever seen one.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 am

Post by MrZepher »

Now hopefully at a couple people understand why I won't commit my vote without some sort of substantial reason.

After my read through of the past day or so I have no reason to think that C-Worl isn't scum still.

VOTE: C-Worl
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

Also, the Charlie thing was because he's been lurking harder than a mofo since he replaced in and Gorilla called him out on it... kinda...

I contemplated doing the same thing, but I don't have the foggiest inclination to his alignment

(Because Reck asked)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Really? I like how instead of questioning how quickly I was willing to add my C-Worl vote after Reck, two more people just hop on.
Seriously? It doesn't help that Pine and Lowell were already giving off some pretty scummy vibes.

Like old, badly packaged tofu...

C-Worl survives because there's a chance to label him as dumb/newb town
I honestly think he should have been lynched already because even if he is town, he messes with my reads enough to want to get rid of him, kind of like snake
only he's not lurking (*cough* like Charlie *cough*); The problem with playing this way is that we could lose a lot of lazy town.
I'm pretty sure, though, that C-Worl is just lucky scum. I've already said why he's scum before, I'm just attaching an adjective because he's survived this long.

Kise is a strong town read from me, and his gambit with Jindori, while dumb as shit, was worth it.
IMO I think finding scum is plenty of reason to derail a wagon. Idk. That may be just me.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Oh wow.
That came off way more aggressive than I meant it to be. My bad.

Even still, that's not what I was trying to say. Sure you've been after C-Worl for X amount of time, but I did something intentionally scummy to see what players would address it first.
The fact that two votes were added that disregarded my own bad reasoning is what came off as dirty. Plus you and Lowell ARE on my list of possible scum right now. Just saying.

BUT, I'm not inclined to use that as evidence though. At least not until I see a reason to.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Ummm...

The only thing I find wrong with Pine's logic is that in letting the town know the "code" scum are also effectively let in on the secret
I would assume that's a bad thing.

I've haven't had enough reason to think Kise isn't town all game, and the same holds true now. I don't think Kise doesn't know what he's doing when he plays his gambits. We'll see.
More needs to be said before people just start to senselessly jump on to a wagon.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: MrZepher

Burn.

You've called me scum at least twice now with no explanation as to why, and now you have a vote on me.
I would assume I'm allowed to know why, unless we're playing some sort of mafia variant I'm not aware of.

@Pine, did you not read my last post? The point of keeping i a secret is so that Scum don't find out. DUH. Giving away the secret of something potentially beneficial for the town is akin to outing a cop that knows somebody is innocent. Sure we gain something, but now we have a higher chance of losing a cop; I'd rather lose vanilla town than another town PR honestly.

Besides, It's not difficult to figure out. You're thinking too hard.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

^Irony.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

UNVOTE:

I'm actually having a legitimate hard time trying to decide whether C-Worl actually IS obv scum, or just really bad at looking town.
Naturally scummy players exist afterall.
If anyone wants to try to convince me that's cool (sans C-Worl.)

In the meantime I'll be pulling together a case on Tclaw and Pine...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Tclaw fluffs and follows day 1, stretches to correlate things to his logic throughout 1 and 2

generally comes off as scummy.

Need more simplification?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

tclawren wrote:
MrZepher wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm actually having a legitimate hard time trying to decide whether C-Worl actually IS obv scum, or just really bad at looking town.
Naturally scummy players exist afterall.
If anyone wants to try to convince me that's cool (sans C-Worl.)

In the meantime I'll be pulling together a case on Tclaw and Pine...

^scum post
VOTE: mrzepher

Because I'm obviously not allowed to come to the realization that C-Worl is an easy bus....

In any case,

Vote: Tclawren

If you want a stronger case than a small wrap-up I can pull one together,
it doesn't take much other than a quick look at his iso to see that he's most likely scum.

Sorry it took me so long to post today. I've been asleep all day lol. Oops.

PRE-EDIT:

Obviously Pine, you've never played with Korlash...
his walls can keep the huns out of china ._. .....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

If's it not too late (which it looks like it isn't)

unvote

Blahhhhhhh
We'll see things go... I DO get a scummy vibe from him...

Pre-Edit:

You wouldn't be the first actually...
I was never even addressed about anything Day 1, so I was never sure if anyone was even bothering to read what I was saying.
So I just said whatever thoughts and suspicions I had at the time.

Why does my post look poor? Other than the obvious attempts at bad humor I mean...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #25) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I want to see how the Mastin thing plays out as well.
T-Bone isn't exactly on my town list but he's not a priority.

Wasn't there some suspicion on kr0b day one? I'm just checking to see what's going on in the thread right now so I don't have time to check. Is there any established meta on kr0b?
I also never had any sort of scum read on Gorilla. Maybe Day 1, but Day 1 was just madness so......
Nacho is irritating me with his lack of justifying his vote on me. He was a null read before but if he doesn't say anything soon that could change...
Tclawren hasn't said anything either, and he's at L-3....
I think there are people seeing Mastin's walls as an opportunity to lurk, WHICH I DON'T THINK IT IS.
I'm semi-guilty of this, but I'm trying to contribute wherever I feel that I can. There's not much discussion really...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #26) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by MrZepher »

@Gorilla I think Chrono is scum. I haven't taken a look at him recently because I've been busy looking at other players; Last time I mentioned him I was mostly ignored by people save I think ConSpiracy

@T-Bone I don't remember seeing any kr0b jindori connection when I ISO'd earlier. If Charlie is scum he's most likely mafia.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #27) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm okay with a Charlie lynch I think.... but let's let Maskin finish his walls and catchup. We have until the 17th so let's not rush things.
Something is telling me to wait on the Charlie lynch for now.

I'm pretty sure C-Worl might be town, but we may want him to be NK'd if he is as he will be detrimental in Lylo should we get there.....
I want to see what happens with the tclawren thing.... I get super scum reads from him but I want to give him a chance to explain his neighbor claim.

Can there be scum neighbors?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #28) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Time to pull my case on Chrono.

Gimme a bit to get a proper post put together yeah?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #29) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Let's go about things this way. ISO analysis, and I DO try to put things in context. If there are any discrepancies let me know and I'll answer for them or scratch them out.
Spoiler: Scum read posts are marked in red
0-3
: This madness has been addressed before and I still hold him in contempt for it.
: The end of his post he over simplifies the argument against him and belittles its credibility
: Over exaggerates and claims a chainsaw defense on C-Worl... since this comes before even the jindori madness the chainsaw claim is overdramatizing the
argument.
6-8: Nothing special here....
: Makes a point about multiple wolf factions not being possible, but his comment about Jin bothers me somewhat
: No. Bad. A summary of things is not enough to call somebody town. Anybody with any intent can do it. Bad move bud.
: I could get a better read on this post if I understood Chrono's acronyms... It comes off as scummy for now
12-13
: Asking Reck to claim
14: You make a point, but it's still dumb to ask. Reck isn't stupid... I think...
15: Make a couple good points, and then adds on a little to Implosion's post. Debatable read.
16-17
: Intentional lurking much?
18: Makes a point about the SK
: Ummm... hmmmm....
: LOL. 7 posts after a mod threatens to prod and his internet is magically fixed. Convenient much? Otherwise, nothing that wasn't said before.
21: Adds to Quad's list
22: Addressing some things
: It bothers me how nonchalant he seems with this post. "Ideally he's scum, but a town flip is cool too."

Basically for luring, bad posting, and coming off as scummy in general:

Vote: Chronopie

I wish I could post more but I can't put off my art homework any longer so hypothetically I should come back with a list of stuff to either add my opinions to or address about my vote, yeah?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #30) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by MrZepher »

^Laid shit down.

/Just saying.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #31) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by MrZepher »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
MrZepher wrote:I'm semi-guilty of this, but I'm trying to contribute wherever I feel that I can. There's not much discussion really...

There's always something to comment on, and there's always something you've missed.

Oh so you ARE keeping up. You probably know I want you to explain your vote then.
But to your comment I'm aware and I'm always looking for things to comment on, that doesn't mean I always have something constructive and meaningful to say about the subjects at hand. The last thing I'd want to do is stray the town away from what could be a scum lynch.

T-Bone wrote:
@everyone else. At some point the Chronopie and Charlie wagons should merge. In my opinion both are viable lynches for scum.

I'm for a Charlie lynch, but I'd rather lynch Chrono first to be honest.

Pine wrote:
blah blah blah numbers and stuff here

Confirm Vote: Mastin2

<3 anyway, though.
If you'd chosen someone other than the only person I know to be confirmed Town, I might have been fooled.

Did anybody else find this weird? I did. Thoughts anyone
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #32) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:48 am

Post by MrZepher »

As far as I'm concerned, Mastin doesn't have a case on Nacho.
Meta is something to supplement an existing case IMO, not be the basis for one.

I'm pretty sure you WEREN'T chosen out of the blue. You've been a scumspect since day 1 and you know it.
Gorilla also isn't going after Mastin like you are. Put things into context pleasethnx.

To be honest I'm inclined to think Gorilla is town. Idk what it is but that's the vibe/read I get. I'll go through his ISO later today and see if I can somewhat confirm that read.
T-Bone is stretching his case a little bit it seems. Nacho is lurking and refusing to justify his vote on me which is coming off pretty scummy.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything; I'm just pointing a couple things out from my POV.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #33) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:38 am

Post by MrZepher »

^This is why we shouldn't lynch Gorilla.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #34) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Charlie wrote:Verbrosity is scummy.
Conciceness is pro town.

I'm sorry but with consistent posts like THIS, I don't understand how anybody can see Charlie as town.
IDC what the votes say, playing like this is cancer.

As it stands right now, Mastin presents alot of good points about certain people, but it's not helping that a lot of his reads conflict with some of the ones I'm getting.

If somebody is scummy, and a good portion of people agree with that, then how is it helpful to the town to try to push for a different wagon?
I'm pretty confident that Chrono is scum; he has yet to provide evidence as to why he isn't. He's just coming in with some sort of attempt at town play whenever
there's suspicion on him, otherwise he's generally ignoring the "cases" on him or providing unacceptable defenses.
If you're seriously going to try to pull the town in multiple directions, then I can't see you as confirmed town.
Yes you may be in fact be town, but you're going to have to do better to prove it.

Also there's nothing wrong with using ISO's as a basis for a case. I generally have problems just posting one up and quoting a few things.
An ISO give people a point of reference, but I do agree that sometimes they are taken out of context.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #35) » Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm pretty sure I'm done with this madness.

Maskin, pick somebody and compose a case with valid points. Not a wall of text with like 5 cases merged together.
It'll help to get people on your side of things. Quite frankly your walls are both confusing and irritating.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #36) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Hey, I'm V/LA until Tuesday due to finals

It's not absence, I'm just restricted on my time for posting.
Stupid 14 page research papers and whatnot.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #37) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Mastin are you even reading the thread? Or are you ONLY looking at the vote counts, because you're straight up not putting some things together.

Because if you were you would have seen that I was basically absent from the whole SK drama.
It wasn't because I was lurking. I was actually going to replace because I was having too much trouble playing catchup, and then more things came up on my schedule.
That changed and I came back, but still. To be honest, I remember thinking that we should probably lynch the SK. I don't remember my reasoning unfortunately.

Quite frankly I'm okay with being lynched so long as the rest of the town is capable of gaining something from it.
Mislynches are bad yes, but we get closer to finding scum.

SINGER PLEASE DEAR GOD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T "CINCO DE GET FUCKING WASTED" BULLSHIT
Unless it's game condusive, then proceed.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #38) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm just waiting for this Mastin madness to play out.
Hopefully you finish before the deadline, otherwise I'll see that all you were doing was stalling for time.
Whether that's the case or not it'll come off that way. Just saying.

I haven't seen enough from Singer to be able to put her into either category of how I know she plays.
Basically she's null. I don't know what she's like when she replaces into games unfortunately....

SINGER START CONTRIBUTING OR I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING NICE ON MOTHERS DAY ):<
GRUMPYFACE.JPG
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #39) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

My bad. I read the 7th. Oops.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #40) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:00 am

Post by MrZepher »

I don't think Kise should claim until he absolutely has to.
That's just my gut talking but meh.

What T-Bone said about the power roles, and then you also have to take into account the SK.
Basically it's the combination of: Lots of players + 2-3 Scum factions
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #41) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:02 am

Post by MrZepher »

^pretentious post is pretentious.
Mastin is border-lining cancer. (jk)

But seriously you can say everything you just said without the "Holier than thou" attitude.
It wouldn't be hard for somebody like me to find scum intent in that post. It'd be kind of a stretch yes but it WOULD make sense.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #42) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:25 am

Post by MrZepher »

I've opted to ignore him, generally speaking. Obviously I'm taking into account what he's saying, but until he posts a legitimate case on somebody without the air of trying to manipulate and/or sway the town to mislynch I'm just skimming his posts for things of interest should I need to make a case on him later.

This isn't town optimal play, I'm aware, but Mastin kind of needs to just figure it out...
I would PREFER that we didn't take the next two weeks just to be made aware of reads and cases I already had.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #43) » Fri May 06, 2011 8:34 am

Post by MrZepher »

Chrono has a case. Just saying. I've also been suspicious of him since day one, so don't act surprised.
Snake was a policy lynch and that was duly noted by town (or at least by me) to have been a mistake.
Charlie deserves his wagon, there are just other people that deserve it more.
I'll look into Implosion and Powerrox. Thanks for reminding me.
I don't think I posted that Singer is too much of a null read for me to consider as scum right now. As is Reckoner.

I have considered your reads and have taken into account what you've said.
It's not inhuman of me to decide that I disagree.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #44) » Fri May 06, 2011 10:52 am

Post by MrZepher »

TO be honest I don't think he is.

On the same token of your argument, I've never seen you not contribute to a game such as you have been doing (errr... not doing?)

Basically: Wtf? Why you no contribute!?
[insert pressure vote here] (is not going to unvote chrono unless I have a damn good reason to)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #45) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:02 am

Post by MrZepher »

That doesn't mean I don't read your games. Yes there's a difference but the fact still remains.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #46) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:05 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm also semi going off of RL mafia meta....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #47) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 am

Post by MrZepher »

Not exactly. I'm just generally irritated with the lack of active contribution, especially from players that have been around longer.
ya dig?
Not intentionally trying to hold them to a higher standard but it'd be nice to see what they have to say.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #48) » Fri May 06, 2011 11:50 am

Post by MrZepher »

Seems like there's a lot about this particular game that's meta based.
makes me feel left out since nobody is familiar with how I play.
(To be fair I'M barely familiar with how I play)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #49) » Fri May 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

You'd be surprised what biases I am aware I have.
(This means I can ignore them)

Well since you're here and I've gotten your attention, who do YOU think we should be focusing our attention on?
That and a reason of course....

I will admit that the amount of slots that hopped on in such a... trustfall manner if you will makes me uncomfortable....
Will see what happens.

PREDIT:
I doubt that would be the case.
If that happens I'll unvote. I want to give Chrono a chance at least.
Scum will throw it away, town will generally not do that lol.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #50) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Unvote: Chronopie

That was well enough of a composed answer for me to take my vote off,
But I'm still watching carefully.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #51) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by MrZepher »

T-Bone wrote:He's just non-committing to everything he says to get the lynch wagon off his back. Fact is, he's pulling his suspicion out of his ass. Just see every vote he has ever cast.

What makes you say this exactly?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #52) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by MrZepher »

No. Chrono answered all my questions, and while he isn't exactly confirmed town I'm comfortable looking elsewhere for the time being.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #53) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

It's times like this where I wonder if C-Worl is the most epic WIFOM ever...

@T-Bone, you see the thing about that is some players don't always voice a change in opinions (sounds worse than I intended but I think you get it), especially in a game like this with so many people, things can change pretty quickly. Also Chrono's been lurking pretty hard so I wasn't exactly eager to put that in my case against him. I'll keep this in mind, but I'm not going to use it a basis to put a vote back on him.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #54) » Sun May 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by MrZepher »

mastin2 wrote:
Not voting - 2 (Charlie, MrZepher)
^Lurker who has promised to catch up (but is still town), person who I forget their excuse for Not Voting.
Both should take a stance.

I gave my reason, it's not my fault if you choose not to read it. Don't misrep me again.
It's also not wrong of me to decide Chrono's explanation was adequate enough to make me drop my vote, FORGIVE ME SIRE for I must decide who it must go one next.
Also, if you care to notice, I'm V/LA due to finals so I can't be on mafia all the time.

From the looks of it I'm probably going to end up voting either Mastin or Pine.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #55) » Sun May 08, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by MrZepher »

ConSpiracy wrote:
MrZepher wrote:It's also not wrong of me to decide Chrono's explanation was adequate enough to make me drop my vote, FORGIVE ME SIRE for I must decide who it must go one next.

Just for my understanding, this is sarcasm right?
Still bad, cuz you have to vote for Pine now.

*on next
my bad lol.

Semi sarcastic. I'm not done with Chrono, but I'm done with Chrono for the time being.

Ugh.
Vote: Pine
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #56) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:05 am

Post by MrZepher »

Charlie wrote:I think the best choice of lynch is Reckamonic the claimed PGO. His posting style... just doesn't feel right. I keep a strangeposting-o-meter, and its not broken.

VOTE: Reckamonic

I un-eagerly anticipate nothing to happen.

It's good that you expect what's going to happen. It's bad that you expected it but still went with it.
Unfortunately there are only a couple of viable wagons that are going to be sent off today so I suggest deciding which you want to go with.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #57) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

mastin2 wrote:uh, Pine?

Two scumteams.

Scum don't know ANYONE is town.

The reasons I give are reasons enough. You saw me ask for people not to vote in [REDACTED] because I wanted to work on the game. Same applies here. I want to finish my case on T-Bone. Simple as that.

What does it matter? Anyone not on their team needs to die anyways....
All they care about is lynching who they can during the day and NK'ing who they can't at night.

Besides, if Pine is lynched today, you get to clear a read and you have had for awhile, and the you have THE WHOLE NIGHT PHASE to compose a case on T-Bone. Odds are he'll still be alive considering the suspicion on him / He may be scum.
We get to progress the game, you get to come in gunz ablazin' with a well thought out case that's you'll have had plenty of time to think through and wall away. it's a win-win (assuming Pine is scum, but even then there's a lot to gain if he's town).

TL;DR: The logic behind your post is no bueno.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #58) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I forgot to take that into account actually.

I guess I'm just silently assuming you're scum as well.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #59) » Mon May 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

singersigner wrote:Yeah ok, I can do that.

vote: Nachomamma8

So much tempting....
You siren woman!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #60) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

A nacho wagon is a wagon I can hop on. Jerk still hasn't answered as to why he thinks I'm scum.
I'm just preoccupied with the Pine wagon at the moment.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #61) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by MrZepher »

What is that even supposed to mean?! ._.

UGH. Whatever. MOVING ON.

Since you're here, who do YOU think the lynch for today should be Nacho?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #62) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by MrZepher »

mastin2 wrote:^Note how Nacho comes in when suspicion on him begins to rise.

There's been plenty of suspicion of him all day. This post means nothing.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #63) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Nachomamma8 wrote:It's supposed to mean that I'm sad you called me a jerk because I personally believe that I am a respectable young fellow.
I also am telling you that I can only catch up in one game at a time.

Lynch for today should be Reck. I'll get into it in more detail later, but he's pretty much guaranteed scum if Kise is town.
Take it this way:
Kise softclaimed vig killing Reck.
Reck claimed PGO.

A scumteam would never ever ever ever ever ever block Kise in that situation if both were town. Why the hell would the mafia roleblock Kise when leaving him to his own devices would take out two experienced players with dangerous roles?
It might be a town roleblocker blocking Kise, but I'm having trouble finding the reasoning for doing so.

I'm sorry I called you a jerk. Now why am I scum exactly?

Hmmm... I wasn't thinking about that. Now that I remember (and by remember I mean check his ISO), RayFrost claimed a little before going into the night phase....
Don't town normally claim PGO right off the bat? I've never been/seen a game with a PGO I don't think so I don't know.
This was apparently distracted by Kise's gambit with Jindori, and I guess jin said something about Ray claiming watcher?

Unvote
Vote:Reck

I'm by no means exempting you from being scum Nacho, but I has teh realizations.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #64) » Mon May 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by MrZepher »

BLARG. WHAT'S GOING ON?!

I WANT TO VOTE RECK BUT MY GUT SAYS WAGON PINE....

ARRRRRGH
YOU'RE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #65) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by MrZepher »

asdlasodivnawliurnfoaiwenfoaihgisandflivuniwauneflgjnasdlgk

unvote
vote: Pine

I think I just distracted myself anyways. In any case I know where I'll be putting my vote when the day starts tomorrow so I mind as well just follow this one through....

I'm not going to post tomorrow until the night. Just a heads up.
GMT -6 (i think) since I live in arizona.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #66) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

EBWOP: I mean TODAY until the night. ugh....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #67) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

C-Worl, shut up.

vote: T-Bone
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #68) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:13 am

Post by MrZepher »

Mastin, it's at the point where all I can tell you is that I'm absolutely, positively town.
If you choose not to believe that than it sucks for me. All I can do is get the best reads to leave behind, but seriously, I'm not the person that should be on your scum list.
//all I'm saying on the subject.

I find it out of character for singer to buss but okay.

And Pine seems like one of those character's that are naturally scummy. I don't blame you for not getting an accurate read.
But please dear god don't post your entire analysis again. Only what's necessary for a specific case. QT time.

C-Worl, the vulgarity was fun for about all of 5 posts.
I'm upset that the scum haven't killed you yet.

Also, Kise died. Reck is cleared. Discuss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #69) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:16 am

Post by MrZepher »

EBWOP:

@Mastin
Was Pine right because actually made sense, or was Pine scum so your analysis could be right?
There's a distinct difference.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #70) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:17 am

Post by MrZepher »

Dumb. i already claimed.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #71) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:18 am

Post by MrZepher »

EBWOP: Ignore that. No I didn't.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #72) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:23 am

Post by MrZepher »

^Wait WUT.

Clarify with quotes please.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #73) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:30 am

Post by MrZepher »

No point in me claiming right now, it wouldn't mean anything. All that matters is that I'm town.
I only said that for future reference because we're nearing the point where continued mislynches ensures town loss.

@T-bone
I don't see any of what you're saying present in that quote.
Like, at all.

I'm not sure what YOU mean. lol.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #74) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 am

Post by MrZepher »

You never addressed Gorilla as the killer though did you?

DH: Did you let Kise know he'd been roleblocked, or rather can VTs know they've been roleblocked in this game?

Also, Mastin's town. Discuss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #75) » Sat May 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

It never hurts to confirm things when unsure...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #76) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Unvote

No quick lynches yet.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #77) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Sorry, quickfire post after T-Bone got to L-1. I feel like there's more explaining needing to be done before we have a lynch.

Also, Implosion is a scum read after his #2038. It doesn't read well as town. Discuss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #78) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

To be honest, I'm not sure. I just don't like it. I won't base anything off of it until I figure out specifically WHY I don't like it, but I thought I'd point that out to see if anyone else shared my sentiments.

@Mastin
If Gorilla is scum, where's your vote?
I think I see it, but we're at the point where we NEED to lynch scum.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #79) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 am

Post by MrZepher »

WAIT. Kise was Vanilla town.
Vanilla town don't get night actions....

In other words, Kise couldn't have done shit to Reck.
Reck could still be scum if I ponder this correctly...

Sorry if I'm retarded. I just realized that. My bad.
ConSpiracy wrote:Why did you claim watcher(later on JOAT) when you have a kill?
Why did you RB kise when he would have taken care of a PGO? (or not fcourse, it was townish)
Why are you only attacking Gorilla when implosion should be conf scum to you as well?
Why do I recall jindori saying there was a watcher in his wolf team?

Why is that claim that powerful with a JK/voyeur/seer/neighbour dead already?

There was some rule for that. If there are some things that are unlikely, the big thing is gets very unlikely as well.

When I looked through RF's ISO a few days ago, he said something about Jin being dumb for thinking he would claim watcher or something or other.
ALSO, that's why jin got modkilled :) (I think)
I would have to look again, but I figured I'd point that out while I'm here. //Quickpost
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (isolation #80) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 am

Post by MrZepher »

No you shouldn't claim, mastin.

Conspiracy
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #81) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 am

Post by MrZepher »

T-Bone wrote:In reality he needs 24 hours to figure out what he's gonna do when I indeed flip town.

If you were really town, you'd be trying to help us try to find scum for tomorrow a setting you defense aside second instead of ranting and raving about how scum are getting you lynched.
You're flailing scum, and you need to be lynched nao.

Also, if he's a JOAT with a KILL, he could be mafia and submit the kill and claim it tomorrow as his joat kill.
Not sure how likely that would be to actually happen though....
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (isolation #82) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MrZepher »

Quotes or it didn't happen Mastin.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (isolation #83) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

Vote: T-Bone

I forgot I had taken it off.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (isolation #84) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:03 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'm not stupid mastin. I always check the votecount before I vote.

I don't take into account anything I say unless I think I should, but I generally don't need to.
Town should have no reason to double check themselves.
Therefore, your point is moot to me.

And we are at the point where we need to start lynching scum.
A Zephyr lynch isn't exactly beneficial for the town, and I already know I can be NK'd thanks to all the suspicion you put on me yesterday.
I'm not going to go after you because I think you're town. Misguided town yes, but town nonetheless.
I can't go after C-Worl for the same reason. I hate both of you in this game but there are certain lynches we can't afford to have flip town.

T-Bone is close to confirmed scum at this point. Hence my vote.
I also think that the "Only scum hammer" rule of thumb is dumb, generally speaking. Days wouldn't end if that were really true.

But again, Specific quotes or it didn't happen.
You can't just not expect to not want to answer for the things I say. That's not cool.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (isolation #85) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:17 am

Post by MrZepher »

So I went back and checked Mastin's quote.

What I saw was Gorilla saying "We should find all the scum and just wolfhunt"
Town wouldn't really say that imo.

I meant we need to lynch scum in the regard that we know T-Bone is scum by now, and I can't make a conclusion on gorilla either way.
Therefore, I said we NEED to lynch scum.

I'm still trying to make sense of your argument towards me I guess too (I get it, but I probably need more examples of my "wolfslips")
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (isolation #86) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by MrZepher »

THANK YOU.
UGH.

That's cool but now we're at a high potential to lose either a doc or a confirmed townie. (I'll explain in a sec)
I'm not going to count on making it to end game so it's time for scumhunt overdrive.

I personally think that Conspiracy is a wolf. Gut says so. I'll look into it shortly.

I believe Mastin's claim. If he were the last wolf, he wouldn't have much to gain in a no kill; at least not from what I can see. Especially coming into the day with ridiculous amounts of suspicion.
Really, those are the only players left: Those with mass amounts of suspicion and a Doc-Saved Townie apparently.

ALSO: Sorry I didn't appear yesterday/during the Gorilla madness. I'm not sure how I missed all of that completely.

Reckamonic wrote:Mastin needs rope and if it's 3-3 tomorrow will be at the very worst 3-1-1 (or 3-1, if scum decides to kill me :P)

Can you reword this?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (isolation #87) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by MrZepher »

The wagon on Mastin needs to stop.
There's not enough reasoning behind it, and we can't afford to lose more town than we're probably already going to lose.

Singer needs to get in here. Now.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #88) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Nothing. You just need to start participating now :)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #89) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm not voting Mastin. Town on the Mastin wagon would UNVOTE now.

There's too much to discuss today to end it this quickly.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (isolation #90) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Should*

This is completely scum driven right out of the night phase.
Also, town is fucked if Mastin really IS the doc and we lose a confirmed town tonight.

Mastin is a lynch for tomorrow should we decide it works out. IT'S NOT SMART FOR TODAY.

Vote: Conspiracy
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #91) » Mon May 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I at least want to discuss before the day ends. Duh.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #92) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by MrZepher »

Reckamonic wrote:Mastin should really stop saying he cleared Zepher when
Zepher was cleared by Godzilla yesterday
Also, what he's pushing on Con is the same thing he's accusing Con of pushing him on, it's kinda cute.

Gorilla but w/e. You still beat me to it.

Also it wouldn't be difficult for Mastin wolf to no-kill and say he's a doc. Just saying.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #93) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 am

Post by MrZepher »

Mastin, if you recall, I'm not exactly a town read. Why in god's name would Wolf want to night kill me when the Cop confirmed that I wasn't mafia?
In essence I was basically made an easy lynch.

I had forgotten that Cop only clear mafia. Stupid multiple scum factions...

ENOUGH with the meta. Say something useful or don't say anything at all.
Meta doesn't mean anything because you've been here forever, and you're biased as hell.

ALSO: Basically, Mastin what you've just said is that Reck doesn't have a point because you said so. Nope. Bad.
Meta means nothing here.

unvote

Until I can a better read on what's going on.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #94) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 am

Post by MrZepher »

I just didn't want the day to end 15 posts after it started (or how ever many. You know that I mean)

I don't think I've ever had a full on read that Mastin was town.
I didn't want to waste the day with a quick lynch on somebody I thought could be town, so I tried to slow down the Mastin wagon.

My viewpoint on Mastin since then is shifting at an [insert speed that isn't exactly quick but not at all slow] pace...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #95) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:57 am

Post by MrZepher »

I think he should put things simply more often. Makes me less likely to skim....

If I'm town then it's be easier to use me to lynch mafia (even though you can't myslynch scum really...)
When we get to Lylo, or w/e endgame scenario, I can be lynched as wolf scum due to prior suspicion.

Wolves are at a win-win by keeping my alive. You shouldn't have doc saved me. My death was one of the least likely out of everyone IMO.
Your logic is making less and less sense.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #96) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:01 am

Post by MrZepher »

I still think you're scum Conspiracy. In fact I think you and Mastin could be buddies FAIK.
I have no real evidence yet to support this theory, but I'll go looking shortly.

My vote would of been the hammer, and I already thought the Mastin wagon was building up too fast. Why would I vote him at that point.
My vote on you is because you're probably other scum, and it wasn't Mastin. Duh.
LOLfailpoint.

YOU think I'm Mastin's buddy. The only other person to suggest it otherwise was Reck, and it's my understanding that he doesn't necessarily believe that.
Stop warping the contexts.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #97) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:11 am

Post by MrZepher »

Mastin, town being nightkilled is ALWAYS better than town being lynched. Yes.
In this situation, it would have been preferable, because it CONFIRMS publicly my alignment.

You SAY you confirmed me, but that doesn't mean I'm town because we can't confirm your role or alignment. Make sense?

I'm saying, scum WANT me alive... well not mafia obviously, but for a Wolf win, it would have been beneficial to keep me alive.
Newb town and all that.

ALSO:
Conspiracy, are you aware that you're votes have been placed on town pretty much this whole game?
A couple are still debatable, but generally this is true. most of those previous votes have flipped town by now.
What say you?
(Thank you Mastin VCA... I think this will be the only time I say this)

If both Mastin and Con are scum, it's doubtful they're the same alignment.
Con/Reck is more likely. Power might be a wolf.

^Reads as of right now.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #98) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 am

Post by MrZepher »

I don't recall ever saying that I wasn't.

Got alignments mixed up. Sorry. I get ahead of myself...
Conspiracy is wolf scum.
Reck might be scum; probably mafia (maybe JK). Unsure. The PGO claim was never really confirmed I don't think.
Powerrox might be the other wolf if not Mastin.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #99) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:46 am

Post by MrZepher »

Wrong account.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #100) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by MrZepher »

No. We just thought you had a brain or something.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #101) » Tue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Avoid confirmation biases and maybe I'll take your case with more than a grain of salt.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #102) » Tue May 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Soooooo....... nothing. Awesome.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #103) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:07 am

Post by MrZepher »

Slaxx wrote:My main qualm with Mastin's claim is if he had thought about it for a bit,
he would have realized that having a Seer but not a cop would make the werewolves way less powerful than mafia and throw the game off balance
unless werewolves had weaker roles or less people, but I see it being far more likely the teams are evenly balanced. So saying he didn't think there was a cop is silly, and something I doubt someone as analytical as Mastin would have conveniently missed. Also, him switching his claim to doc today makes the cop claim even more unbelievable. My guess is this either really is a gambit from Mastin or a kill got roleblocked last night and he is taking advantage of the situation. Either way its the rope for him.

I thought about the seer being killed, but I didn't think about that.

Yeah, I'm okay with a Mastin lynch now.
I want to see his case first though.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #104) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:55 am

Post by MrZepher »

I think people are just skimming your posts to be honest.
Apparently I am.

Ugh. Just hurry up with your case mastin ._.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #105) » Thu May 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I skim off and on. It depends on whether I'm at work or not. It's terrible of me I know, I'm going back to read them. Sorry :\
Besides, I wouldn't keep wanting you to post the case if I had no intention of reading it.

I DON'T KNOW THAT.
If I had played 20 games with you and had been close friends with you I might know that.
I haven't and I don't. That's why I ignore that much of the case. I can't conclude that that is true.
For somebody who seems to deal in a lot of absolutes I would hope you'd understand that.

@Slaxx
If you presented a completely valid point, why would I sympathize against it?
With an arguments like that, it's really easy to get somebody into a corner they can't get out of. I don't like that.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #106) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm saying that you're using quite of bit of "It's not what I would do"
I'm saying, we don't know that that's not what you would do.
We can't exactly look and see what's in your head.

If we could take your word for how you would play as what alignment, then mafia wouldn't be much of a challenge.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #107) » Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I already explained to you my position on meta.

M00t point is m00t.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #108) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Prod dodge. Forgot to post a V/LA
SUPER sorry :\

I'll read and realpost right quick.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #109) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Interesting.... nothing important has happened....
Nothing NOTABLY important at least.

//waiting game initiated.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #110) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Slaxx wrote:
Powerrox93 wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Still waiting on Mastin's case.

/lurk
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #111) » Mon May 30, 2011 11:04 am

Post by MrZepher »

I think. 2 Wolves and 1 Maf means 3. Right?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #112) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 am

Post by MrZepher »

Powerrox93 wrote:mastin, if you haven't posted any of your cases/your project/whatever you're working on within 24 hours, I won't listen to you

So instead of threatening to vote you just say
LALALALALALA I'M NOT GOING TO LISTEN LALALALALALALALA

Does this strike anybody else as odd and/or dumb?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2583 (isolation #113) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:57 am

Post by MrZepher »

BTW I want Slaxx to claim.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #114) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:34 am

Post by MrZepher »

Figured I'd verify that before I forgot that Tclaw had been replaced...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #115) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:59 am

Post by MrZepher »

ConSpiracy wrote:
singer wrote:I think you're overlooking the fact that if I were "confirmed" mafia right now, I'd be dead. Hands down. Why would the werewolves leave me alive? That's like, the worst idea ever...

Didn't I say this before?
You haven't done anything bad to the wolves as mafia and it would be unwise for you to do that
(at least in the last few nights). This argument is nothing.

You haven't done anything bad to the wolves as mafia and it would be unwise for you to do that

it would be unwise for you to do that

unwise for you

unwise

Yeah...
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (isolation #116) » Tue May 31, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, but omfg I haven't laughed so hard....

I'm a terrible person....

GET THE GAME BACK ON TRACK PL0X.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (isolation #117) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Well I'm not voting mastin.
At least not today.

Decision by Zepher made.

Also, Mastin's wall isn't difficult to read. Read it.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #118) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Yeah but not today.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:47 am

Post by MrZepher »

Yeaaaahhhh

Vote: Reck

I'm pretty sure only scum would think I'm fucked.
Town won't know either way until mastin flips.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 am

Post by MrZepher »

I'll vote conspiracy when he comes back.
I don't like putting votes on people when they're not here present to question the vote.
Personal preference.

Not going to comment on Slaxx because he's being dumb.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 am

Post by MrZepher »

No I was thinking on different lines where if Mastin flips town I'm fucked because it's debatable that I'm town currently.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2641 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am

Post by MrZepher »

FUCK YOU RECK FOR BEING A SCUM BASTARD.

I'M AM COMPLETELY AWARE OF HOW COMPLETELY FUCKED I AM. YOU'RE SCUM FOR POINTING THAT OUT AND TRYING TO USE THAT AGAINST ME.
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Unvote

Fuck this game.

My own irrational logic is mind fucking me, but I can at least be sure of this much.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Slaxx hop on pl0x.

Heart shaped candies after town has won :D!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by MrZepher »

That makes Chronopie and Conspiracy scum.

Interesting.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by MrZepher »

singersigner wrote:The only people who are town are the only people who are still around to care. Scum's taking the easy way out and lurking.

That's what I've decided.

Also, you're a fucking hypocrite. You weren't even hear for a good portion of the game, and when you were you didn't say much that was useful.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I love and hate this game. Err'body be ragin'.

Idk. Mastin may just be insane enough to overlook something like that.
I mean, I didn't even realize that until it had been pointed out. It's probably a terrible thing of me to give the BoD on but I do and I will.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Reck scum is completely possible.
That's why Reck is scum.
Duh.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Wait wtf?

There's not enough support for a Reck wagon right now.
Half the town wants to lynch Cons.

Listen to the purple fucking cat!
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by MrZepher »

>~<

unvote
vote:Reck

[EXPLETIVES HERE]
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:44 am

Post by MrZepher »

unvote
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 am

Post by MrZepher »

Scum: ConSpiracy + Reck + Powerrox(?)

Town: Zepher + Mastin + Chrono + Singer + Slaxx(?)

I'm still not 100% sure Mastin is town,
but I'm 98%.
Unless DH lied to me my role PM says VT so I have no choice but to believe I'm 100% town.
Chrono is unlikely scum at this point.
Singer COULD be scum but recent interactions say nay.
Slaxx can't confirm he's not scum.
Not can Powerrox confirm he's town.

Con and Reck are obv scum; Con moreso then reck.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:57 am

Post by MrZepher »

WHY IS CONSPIRACY TOWN?

HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?

The fool has been given an easy pass through the game by not having very many votes on him ever, and anybody that ever did is pretty much already dead by now.
Doesn't that say ANYTHING to you?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Slaxx wrote:
singersigner wrote:Oh yeah...I forgot about the jailkeeper... >_>

BALLSACKS.

This is why mastin
and Zepher
are wolves.

ALSO, this.

I'm not a wolf. I'm not sure how many I'm going to have to clarify this to you, at it appears you're the only person who thinks I'm a wolf here.

singersigner wrote:Oh yeah...I forgot about the jailkeeper... >_>

BALLSACKS.

Hmmmm.... actually...
Chrono why are you so willing to accept Mastin as town?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by MrZepher »

dramonic wrote:
MrZepher wrote:Chrono why are you so willing to accept Mastin as town?

and why are you?

Because I don't think Mastin would have said some of the things he said if he were scum.
I haven't ruled out the possibility that Mastin is scum, like I said, he's not going to be today's lynch.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by MrZepher »

vote: Conspiracy

Forgot to put that back.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Why would you risk losing a town PR when we have something to gain from keeping him alive?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Because Mastin would rather gambit than make sense.
duh.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:12 am

Post by MrZepher »

Wtf? You can't call me scum buddies with Mastin then turn around and then use a completely legitimate qualm about voting to calm me scum buddies with somebody else.

Scum points.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #140) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by MrZepher »

FUCK EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME.

Unvote
Vote Mastin
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I think it's better that you're lynched and that your reads are solidified as possibilities.
At this point I'm pretty sure this is the best way to help the town.

Plus this day was losing any hope of continuing positive town interactions.
It was basically a shitfest, and there was less and less to pick from in terms of scum hunting.

Sorry Mastin. :\

PREDIT:
I think you've defined well enough why Reck and Con are scum.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

ALSO, you posted every time I wanted to post lol
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2887 (isolation #143) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 am

Post by MrZepher »

ok wtf.

Oh hey I unintentionally hammered scum.
Mindfuck.

Die now plzthanks
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #144) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by MrZepher »

(Ignoring that first part because you're dumb)
You'd be surprised that I haven't lol.

I know it's USUALLY better to no lynch, but it's still our game to win if we lynch scum.
You're scum.
Problem solved.

I have no clue why there was a no kill other than to say that they no killed to intentionally cause a MyLo scenario,
but I can't think of any scum benefit other than dragging the game out...

Also, Chrono is on the playerlist. Last I heard he was 15 hours from getting the boot.
I wonder what happened there....

ALSO, it could make sense that they no killed to cause MyLo so they could go PR hunting after QT speculation that there was in fact a PR still left in the game,
but that makes Reck scum.
Interesting.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #145) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by MrZepher »

[insert Mastin quote here]

It's waaay too long to quote, but you know where it is, and I think it sums everything up nicely.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I guess that kind of soft confirms you as town then?
You don't fit into any of the wolf buddy schemes.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:00 am

Post by MrZepher »

No. That's stupid.

A day is wasted without discussion wtf.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm almost tempted to think that Con is trying to rush the lynch because he dun goofed the NK.
End the night without sending in your kill there bud?

Con, stop being scum for like A SINGLE post please?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2923 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Did you ever go back and read my at least my ISO?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:17 am

Post by MrZepher »

Wtf with this game
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by MrZepher »

There's more than enough evidence. You're just dumb enough not to look at it.
I presented enough of case yesterday, and Mastin presented enough to get him lynched.

Whatever. The days apparently over. No point making a big fuss about it.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Post by MrZepher »

Oh. Seems that I forgot Con unvoted.

Interesting that you vote for no lynch after he unvotes.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #153) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:09 am

Post by MrZepher »

I think it's interesting.

I didn't say it's relevant yet.
It's there so I can look back and ISO myself for notes on things I would otherwise miss.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I'm not taking my vote off Conspiracy.
I legitimately think he's scum.

Just thought I'd let the people know.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (isolation #155) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by MrZepher »

uuuuuuuuuuugh.
Which is why I don't want today to end yet.

Just know that I want con to die. That is all.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #156) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by MrZepher »

UGH FUCK.

I seriously thought con was scum ):

Chrono you make me sad in the pants. I should have kept my suspicion on you for longer.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:10 am

Post by MrZepher »

Don't put a bruise on your back there DH ;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”