NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Vote: MaxKajote

I have it on good authority that Max is scum. This is 100% serious. Discuss.

P.S.: C-Worl and Nero cain are both town.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kise's clearly town as well.

Max has confirmed himself as scum, as has lowell. I'm not playing around.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Why is nobody taking me seriously? Oh, wait... Kise. Nevermind.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Game = Broken. Requesting re-roll where I'm not a multi-shot daycop with n1 kill immunity, kthx.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MaxKojote wrote:I'm popular! ^_^

And Ray is clearly scum for spelling my name wrong. HE SHALL BE PUNISHED BY DEATH INVOLVING PARIS HILTON.
It seems my clever plot to indicate my (scum) daykill to the mod since I have to post it ITT has been foiled....

C-Worl: it is more polite to type
Mod: Nero voted krob
rather than caps and quoting.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Or for people worth noting. Like Glork/Myself/Yos2/etc.

Your logic is fallacious, but you are town... again. How annoying.

Kise / C-Worl: ... yeah no. That's not going to work for me, and, by extension, it's going to fail for you.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I rescind my C-Worl town comment.

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl
-
Not
a policy vote. I've actually got a scum read here.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:LOL, I AIN'T TOWN
Knew that. Hence the vote.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So is being scum, but that's beside the point: you're scum.

P.S.: editing an entire sentence such that it no longer makes sense is not equivalent to my quote editing. You've both failed at the diting and failed at seeming town when you are scum. Now, be a good little scum and out your buddies to make it easier on all of us.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:REPEATING SOMEONE IS SCUM WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIMS IS NOT A VERY MARKETABLE METHOD. STOP HATIN ON MUH CAPS LAWKS.

PLUS I ONLY EDITTED TWO WORDS AND THE SENTENCE STILL MAKES SENSE SO YOU FAIL.
You want evidence? I'll give you evidence. Just wait until everybody chimes in with whether they see it or not. Nothing to do with your pitiful attempt at copying Fate, by the way.

The word "but" implies a contradiction, which is lacking in the sentence, so it doesn't make sense. So sorry.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by RayFrost »

There is a problem with your statement, NS.

Let me highlight it for you:
DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#3)

gorilla - 1 (Nobody Special)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody Special wrote:Well, see,
I'm
still in RVS. I've found it can be quite fun if you allow it to be.

You've moved on, and I respect that.

But I'm still over here. Be patient.
Lynching scum's fun too. Let's try it.

Take your time
HURRY UP, MAFIA IZ R SRS BZNZ. :rawr:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

Let's break down this "case" on me.
C-Worl wrote:Reasons why you're mafia:
1. OMGUS reaction to my vote on you.
2. Over defending yourself.
3. Trying to start a lynch wagon without presenting reasons of your own.

My original vote for you came from me goofing around with Kise, but now I really do believe your scum.

Better luck next time.
1. Yeah, because being serious about someone being scum is totally an OMGUS reaction to a random vote. Makes perfect sense. I mean, it's not like I'm some kind of intelligent human being that doesn't go around voting everybody that votes him. :roll: The OMGUS tell is overused and being inappropriately used here. An OMGUS vote is when someone attacks the person attacking them based upon the fact the person is attacking them. You not only seem to be forgetting that you had 0 attacking on me at the time of my SERIOUS vote on you but you also seem to be trying to act like you had some sort of a case presented on me before I voted you. Misrepresentation of the facts is scummy.

2. Kindly point out where I "defended" myself from "attacks" as I've yet to see any aside from this (absolutely terrible) one you just performed.

3. I suppose you're new to this, so I can understand why you fail to understand. First, my vote was not some 100% conviction that you were scum. It was much like my max vote (though slightly better) in that it was an attempt to get a reaction out of people. The difference between the two is the fact this vote on you was born from the fact you called out for a nero cain lynch but then didn't go for it and the fact you followed kise without any real reasoning in the RVS (where your vote is pointlessly shifting).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:04 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:1. I wasn't the first to vote for Ray Frost and I actually did provide reasoning for it.
2. This is mafia, the goal is to blame others till someone outs themself.
3. Basically, when I say it I mean it's a scum response to vote for whoever voted them, normally caused by frustration.
4. If you want people to believe your PoV as to why you think someone is scum you need to draw attention to yourself and your case against them. Rayfrost is doing the same thing except he doesn't actually have a case.
1. Stating that your vote was a joke and then saying you provided reasoning = a contradiction. It's either a serious vote or it's not. You can't have it both ways. Attempting to wriggle out of your slippage here is not going to work.

2. This is mafia, the goal is to find scum via the tells in their posting while (to an extent) keeping yourself alive by making sure others realize your town, the goal is not to go "Yeah, totally ignoring the attacks on me: this guy is totally scum guys. Believe it."

3. ... so your joke but totally serious vote was VERY frustrating for me because "omfg you voted me, omg." Yeah, no. Not how it works.

4. Negative attention is not the attention you need to draw. Your case has no merit.

I'm doing the same thing, but I'm town. That and I'm doing it better. That and the fact I haven't stated a case is not equal to the lack of a case existing.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:05 am

Post by RayFrost »

Aaand with that, one scum down, X + y * z more to go. Or something.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim wrote:...what lyncher? I'm inclined jindori is newbtown. lol at C-Worl.

WHERE'S NACHO?!?!?! HI KISE!!!!!

Vote: C-Worl

RayFrost, let's do this.
This guy is town. No scum would bus their partner when the guy who's doing it hasn't even presented a case yet.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:I explained my following of Kise thus your OMGUS reaction. You stated randomly that certain players are town. That IS and for ever will be a Scum tactic in my book. If you do end up being town I'll consider you an idiot for doing it. You're back and forth with me about editting quotes was where you defended yourself. You were so set on trying to start a wagon that you apparently couldn't read anymore. Also, LOL now you're offering reasonings for when I flip town that you can fall back on to clear yourself.

PREdit 1. My joke vote was on Nero.
2. No, this is day one, you point the finger of suspicion around and see who starts over defending and giving away those "tells".
3. As said my vote for you was never a joke, I gave reasoning.
4. MY case has plenty of merit, now you're just trying to be dismissive.

PS: I FUGAWT MU CAPZ LAWK DAWGS.
Wut. Your post was a joke, you said so yourself. I felt the same. No OMGUS if your vote's crap and you aren't pushing anything. Calling people town is something that is so freaking common that for you to think it's a scum tactic shows your inexperience in this site and this game in general. The fact you think I'm an idiot for doing it in of itself shows your arrogance and lack of understanding of the theory behind
anything
I've done so far, meaning you aren't even in a position to tell whether or not I'm scum with any sort of credible accuracy.

The editing of the quotes was humorous, but I fail to see how it's defending myself. I said you failed. You disagreed. I disagreed back. Yeah, totally a desperate defense for my life there.

What reasoning for when you flip town? I have none. You won't flip town. If you do, I'll go "I lynched scum, they just (surprisingly) weren't mafia" and move right along to lynching more scum.

1. The nero vote was never in question, IIRC. Fail to see the relevance.
2. Yeeaahh, but jumping right after someone who's joking with a singe line of fallacious and absolutely terrible reasoning isn't exactly doing anything. Aside from showing you're scum, as seen here.
3. Yeah, sure, the caps lock one liner was totally credible as reasoning and now just following kise on a joke wagon on RayFrost. Totally distinguishable. Not like you failed to do anything with it afterward. (Hint: the editing of quotes isn't doing anything afterward. That's at most joking banter)
4. I think it's got as much merit as you saying that I'm somehow desperate, easily flustered, and completely idiotic scum (Hint: you are saying this by even attempting to say that I'd be OMGUS'ing you or being overly defensive from our little editing quote stint).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:it's more than likely to idiots arguing it out considering it's day1 but I'm highly sure he's scum.
Nope. No idiots here. Just C-Worl scum and RayFrost town. Stupidity is with aahh30 (or whatever numbers he had in his username).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:23 am

Post by RayFrost »

jindori wrote:Aghh this is so confusing my brain hurts lol. There's three scenerios in my mind right now your both villy fighting each other,one of you is scum, your both scum from diffrent factions. I don't know which one is right.
These are all possibilities, and there's also another one. We are both scum from the same faction attacking each other with hyper-aggression to create distance between us such that when one of us is lynched / flips scum, the other one is believed to not be from the same faction. This tactic's a bit less likely considering the multiple scum factions aspect, but it's still a possibility.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 am

Post by RayFrost »

And now... I'm going back to shooting things until midnight my time at which point I shall go to sleep. I have plans for the 'morrow, so I won't be back for quite a while. About 6-7 PM J-time, I'll get home, at which point I may or may not have time to come online before other business happens. I will be able to post tomorrow, but it may be as late as 9/10 PM. For reference, it is 10:24 PM or 22:24 at the time of this post.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 am

Post by RayFrost »

ConSpiracy wrote:I actually laught reading C-Worl's case on RayFrost

- Who said last newbie I played he didn't like RVS?
- Who Random voted in that newbie?
- Who appeared scum?

VOTE: Nobody Special

PE: You guys are annoying, I can't even properly put a post in this thread without being ninja'd thrice...
NS loves to randm vote, don't let his chip on the ol' shoulder attitude fool you. He's warm and fuzzy about it.

C-Worl is scum. Evidence: given up on defending himself or even trying to make his BS case seem plausible + everything else I've already. NS is not scum... yet. Please vote scum. Now. For all our sakes.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

I am a ninja. You never know when I'll show up. :cool: 'Tis why I'm RaymotherfuckingFrost. (RmfF for short) [RmfFfs for even shorter] {etc}
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

With that, I'm going to sleep. Bye.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Is that town / scum list in any particular order, nacho?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nacho: I figured that much. Was hoping you'd provide some sort of strength measurement or something to distinguish your reads (reasoning... something).
C-Worl wrote:
Pine wrote:Also, ask C-Worl, Nacho, and DH. I usually do get the "Trying too hard" bit early in the game.
He's not lieing he's playing similar to his other game. Though, I think he's scum in that game too sooooo, yeah.
Talking about ongoing games is a BIG no-no. Don't do it. Ever. Again. Mods may punish you with anything from force replacement to being modkilled.

Still, you're scum, so a modkill on you would make it easier on us, but.... I don't like that kind of thing.

Pine's c-worl's buddy. Both die.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

NS. NAcho's not part of this game. The playerlist is an error, he's really a ghost. The game hath begun, and two scum hath been found. Lynch nao.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 am

Post by RayFrost »

tl;dr: c-worl's scum.

long tl;dr: C-worl's used the fact I called people town as the (extremely terrible) reasoning for a case on me and misrepresented me on a few occasions. He's also attempted to skew my voting him as somehow being OMGUS when he hadn't one any sort of attack on me. He also attempted to state that I was "over defensive" for the joking quote editing. He's also (this is a new point) been actively non-contributory and excusing it because "lol ppl r stupid" without any pointing of such things out. THe fact he's refusing to take any sort o stand on the pine lynch or anything is quite simply an indicator of obvscum.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:18 am

Post by RayFrost »

I've changed my mind about pine. Pine isn't scum yet. The wagon on him has developed way too easily with people not commenting on c-worl at all. The very swift switch in momentum based upon what can quite easily be attributed to inexperience (a read I am getting very actively off of pine) without any real backing from a scum-would-do-this action is really really off to me. The sheer level of ease of a wagon starting up in tandem with the sheer lack of any solidity or rigidity to the case itself just screams easy mislynch.

Get off that wagon. Now.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:22 am

Post by RayFrost »

DemonHybrid wrote:Pine - 8 (
bristep123
, ConSpiracy, Nobody Special,
C-Worl
, Nachomamma8,
Chronopie
tclawren
, Nero Cain) L-5
C-Worl - 7 (RayFrost, Seraphim,
jindori
SnakePlissken
MaxKojote
Pine
[Moonstruck]
) L-6
People on the wagons that are Not-Good-Posting are in bold. Scum are also italicized. Possibly scum but not certain are underlined. Town are possibly in superscript. The rest are uncertain. Note that being in bold is not indicative of a read. Anybody that's struck out = somebody I don't even remember. Being forgotten is Not A Good SignTM.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

I was using the previous votecount by the mod as a basis, but who is where doesn't really matter if you were on one of them since the last votecount in regards to my read in that post.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

First bit by pine is clearly taking things Way Too Seriously. Not a scumtell. Your first two scumpoint allocations are not only sheeping but also attributing scumminess to tells about stuff that doesn't really have anything to do with alignment (like being new and taking things too seriously - redacting his feeling that I'm scum after realizing it was a joke = just taking things too seriously, not scum trying to do some sort of lynch the guy who's a freaking snowman with a laser beam shooting out of his stomach that could probably eat him alive for an appetizer).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody Special wrote:
unvote

C-worl. Ahh, what a scummy player.

T-Bone, what's your experience level here at this site? Sorry if you've mentioned it and I missed it.

RF: A bit early for VCA, nu?

I'm staying off any wagons for the moment.
Wasn't really a VCA. Just a convenient spot to grab names from to point out who I don't like due to their posting, etc.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:What exactly do y'all want me to do to defend myself? Say I made a mistake by overreacting to something that Frost did? Even, though when I've played mafia I've always considered that to be scum to do. You want me to say I'm a bad player and that I simply made mistakes? Honestly, nothing I say right now will sway your decision that I should be lynched. I will tell you outright that I AM town. Believe what you want but either way look at both wagons. There are scum on them.
1. Replying to the point(s) against you.
2. Pointing out who is actually scum rather than just going "scumz on teh wagonz!"
3. Actually making sense in your cases.
4. Not giving a shit if you die or live.
5. Ceasing with the emotional appeals.

You're still scum, but keep this stuff in mind for future games.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gorilla
: I can't help but notice that your vote is still left over from the RVS. Care to explain this issue? If you aren't willing to vote for c-worl, vote for other people you think are scum. The game isn't over from lynching one scum. Seek out others as well.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You don't seem any more or less likely of get a reply by sitting your vote on him, but eh. Scumhunt anyway. Don't sit around like a lazy
ape
primate.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You are forgetting the first [

Jindori is :goodposting: even though he's in he wrong here (about t-bone).

T-bone was going off of memory regarding the mod's first post. Poor memory != scum. Never has, never will. That said, shift's attempts to defend t-bone are over the top and performed in a manner that shout scum to me. Calling c-worl and shift as scum from different factions.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Just to get something out there...

The mod has not confirmed the existence of the flip possibilities in the opening post. We are only confirmed to have town, mafia, and werewolf with no guarantee of any third party roles in this game. To assume there are because the mod provides for the possibility is attempting to outguess the mod in a completely unhelpful manner.

To respond to shift: I don't think t-bone's third party. I
do
think you are defending him in an over-zealous manner. The purpose behind this isn't something I'm sure about, but it is still worth noting as something that is an easy defense to take. The fact your defense was poor is more the issue behind it: scum giving a crap defense is something I've seen done as a way to get brownie points even as it promotes the lynch (because it's a crap defense so obv the person being defended is scum, etc). I'm not certain about it because of your reply to my lil' test of saying it shouts scum. (hint: it was a good reply)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:Defend the cases against me? Your cases are made entirely of posts that I made where tunnel vision affected my posting. Yes, I contradicted myself, I see that now, people do it all the time. I love how I make one post and I get crucified for making "an emotional" appeal when Pine did the exact same thing once he realized he accidentally skipped 5 pages. As for scum hunting.

Honestly, jin is my only real scum read right now. RF and Pine just more or less rub me the wrong way which caused my tunnel vision. Jin seems to be reaching against T-Bone and others. His initial response to being voted for was to vote the person who voted him with no attempt to justify himself. Also, he defends most of his actions by referring to old Pokemon Mafia games. I still don't like Frost or Pine generally bc I find them annoying but that's neither here nor there.

Unvote; Vote: Jindori
"Your cases are made entirely of the majority of my posts." - I know.

Stretching is common from both town and scum. (Unless you want to say you're scum, since your "case" on me was stretching almost to the point of breaking a rubber band) Please indicate why jindori's specifically is coming from a scum motivation rather than a town motivation.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

jindori wrote:Also how would a mayor be played here thats been puzzling me since i joined????
A mayer has a different meaning on mafiascum, but there is such a thing as doublevoters. They are one of the rare-ish roles, but there was an entire game surrounding the vote aspect as a mechanic (last will mafia), so such things do exist. They are simply called double voters, though.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 am

Post by RayFrost »

Are you saying that I still haven't stated the original reason? If you are, I recommend reading my posts again. Thoroughly. Perhaps multiple times.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by RayFrost »

Because I already have, and you should know already without me having to tell you it again when you've quoted and even replied to the post itself before.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

implosion wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:4. Not giving a shit if you die or live.
No. Nooooo. No. Why would you say this. This is NOT a townie's job even if vanilla, you do NOT know what C-worl's role is if C-worl is town, please explain why not giving a shit if you live or die is a towntell in any way shape or form.
FoS Rayfrost
It is not town's job, true. Town's job is to find scum. Whether you live or die in the process is unimportant, hence not giving a shit if you live or die. Scum need to be worried about living because they are a minority and each member loss is a major blow to their capacity to both influence the game and win. A single townie is not that important. Roles are not such overly powerful things that people need to play a hyper-survival game.

If you're scum, you
need
to stay alive. If you're town, you
need
to find scum. Staying alive for scum is a necessity, it is not so for town. This is a fat until lylo / mylo where the two goals are equivalent. You could be a NK immune sane cop, an it'll still be more important to find scum than it is to stay alive. The fact you suspect me over something like this is kinda hilarious, by the by.

tl;dr: You're wrong, I'm right, we're both town, move along.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

List o' townies:

NS
Chronopie
Implosion
t-bone
tclawren
gorilla
jindori

List o' teh scumz:

C-worl
bristep
krob

List o' the 'tweeners:

Everyone else
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Mod: Please prod the following players as well (I know it's less than three days and I just copied and pasted this from the activity overview, but come on...):
Nero Cain 2011-03-26 00:47:12 2 days 2 hours
Seraphim 2011-03-25 22:08:31 2 days 4 hours
Nachomamma8 2011-03-25 20:48:02 2 days 6 hours
bristep123 2011-03-25 18:22:28 2 days 8 hours
MaxKojote 2011-03-25 16:51:21 2 days 10 hours
SnakePlissken 2011-03-25 12:23:33 2 days 14 hours
Lowell 2011-03-25 04:11:23 2 days 22 hours

They will be prodded on time. I am just about to prod Lowell. I learned from the last game that 2 days is a bit too strict, so I will be keeping the 3 day limit. I haven't forgotten. Some of these players are also V/LA; please note in the vote counts.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by RayFrost »

It was before I saw your post.

After reading your post, you've made the town list. Congrats.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Pine wrote:I'm not sold on Ray, Lowell. I've got nothing on him (discarding the RVS shenanigans,) and the fact that he's posted so much and in such volume without raising even a little bit of suspicion just strikes me as TOO clean. That said, I've been accused for the same thing while playing Town. I'm just...wary...of drinking the RayFrost kool-aid.

Nice to see someone else who got rubbed the wrong way by tclawren, and who can articulate said suspicion better than I can.
C-Worl suspected me. :wink:

Aside from that, there's no real reason to experience paranoia. There's a difference between seeing that I'm obv town and simply confirming me as town in your min. Doing ne is fine, doing the other is not. You should be wary of giving me a pass, but if you think my play's town then my play's town.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:Wrong. If a townie gets lynched then it gives the scum a free night kill and in this case there's been so much sheeping by so many people that it'll be hard to judge who were the scum on the wagon. Also, it helps the scum build up the ratio. One mislynch is ok right? Well then what about the next and the next? If you're town you should care about if you live or die because dieing via mislynch hurts the town. Also, certain roles make this equally true. Like bomb where the hammer gets killed (can work both for and against town but usually against since most mafia would be stupid to hammer), or forms of beloved princess which causes the next day phase to be skipped. As T-Bone said, your vote is your most powerful weapon and staying alive to use it is equally powerful. Also, you can't catch scum if you're dead.
Scum don't get a "free NK" out of a mislynch. There is much value in mislynches even though we are trying to lynch scum due to the information given by the reasons and the like from the voters in the wagon. The key for a townie is to not worry so much about the fact they are going to die in comparison to worrying about
who on the wagon is scum
and pointing it out. You catch scum for the length of time in which you are alive without fear of persecution for you know that your life is not some crucial thing: the death of the scum is. Those that experience a fear of death early on are fools in thinking that they must stay alive for the town to have a victory. If you are scummy, keeping you around will deter the town from finding the actual scum, and the situation surrounding your lynch will provide a font of information.

Beloved is a role that should never exist. Bomb is something that is valuable, actually. It works like a pseudo vig in that town can also decide on who will hammer. If they refuse to do so, they confirm their own status as scum, allowing the lynch switch. Bomb is a neat role like that.

So yeah. I'm still right.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Would like to know when NS plans on voting. Same for kise.

Would like more nacho lucresia zepher kise gorilla posts.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by RayFrost »

What "things" are you waiting for at this point? Plenty of "things" have "developed" in the "time" that we "have" so far.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:BC you're an idiot. That's why it makes you a liability.
Jindori's reply to this post was intelligent enough for me to not bother with it. Only reason I'm bothering with it is to say I don't have to bother with it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-worl's scum. He can't change his desperately frustrated play. He's desperate and frustrated. I can understand: I get frustrated when people figure out I'm scum, too.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

C-worl, scum reads for the people on your wagon and from the pine wagon aside from the obvious chronopie. Go.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

Snake plissken is scum from a different faction from c-worl.

Guys, wanna lynch nake or c-worl first? either way's a sm lynch but I figure I should let you lot decide.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

EBWOP: "sm" is missing the cu in the middle.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Eeeehhh, something I feel I should say now:

I have a very good reason for you guys to wait until I've posted before we proceed to lynch anybody. Please, if you want to hammer, at least wait for me to make a final post. This is nigh near
crucial
. Please don't forget. Allow me to post before any finishing of lynches. Not doing so will be considered a scumtell.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by RayFrost »

tclawren wrote: So to recap he is lurking. WHICH IS NOT SCUMMY. Only
active lurking
is scummy.
No.

/not enough energy to explain this considering that I have just woken up
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

So guys. Lucresia needs to die along with c-worl and snake. I might consider including lowell in this list.

Who all do you think should die first?

Jindori: I've no intention to say it at this time, and I'm not sure what the benefit of doing so would be. I'm not even sure if I
should
say it or let what I think will happen happen. I just haven't weighed the risks vs benefits yet.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by RayFrost »

How is it tunneling to say c-worl's scum and snake's scum and chronopie's possible scum and... well, you get the point.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I am here.

The big grand post isn't a big grand post. It's a simple claim before we go into night.

I feel it's important for no pro-town roles to target me because I am a
Paranoid Gun Owner
. This means I'll kill whoever targets me. I didn't claim earlier and I'm not even sure if I should've claimed now because of the risk vs benefits of keeping this a secret. Overall, I think the risk of a town PR dying because they targeted me is a bit more dangerous than the benefit of scum dying, so I came to the decision to claim (I was leaning towards it earlier, but I didn't have any certainty).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

What.

Dear lord.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I don't even know how to react to this shit.

Jindori: were ou being honest or joking in your post?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Pine wrote:Who said anything about hunter? All jindori said was westside wolfpack.
Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:A watcher will see some good things tonight if jindori gets touched.
Or if they watch obvpartner #1.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kise wrote:Right, Pine, and he needs to eliminate the eastside wolfpack to win. He did NOT say anything about eliminating townsfolk.

Yeah I'm sure jindori was just joking. I'm his mason partner and we wanted to dick around. So anyway let's get back to lynching Snake.
Kise. There comes a point in time when having players wish to strangle you is not a good thing. This is one of those times.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 am

Post by RayFrost »

If you don't believe me on it, feel free to get shot in the face. Harumph.

Also: werewolves = werewolves, whether it's more than one or not is meh. I suggest we leave indori alive for a night or two. Tcwalren's scummy, but c-worl and snakeplissken are scum.

Guys, please decide between these two. They are both scum, but I have no certainty that they are mafia or otherwise.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kise wrote:RayFrost is obvpartner... think about it: Jindori lists him as the top town read very early on. Then when RF claims PGO, jindori says he thought he was a watcher all of a sudden. I of course theorized that they said this in a QT so I questioned jindori. But his continued, "RF is not with me, he's the crazy gunman" and eventual "we haz wolf watcher" pretty much make it evident that Ray INDEED was planning a watcher fake claim... Or IS the watcher and that's why jindori thought he should've/would've/could've claimed town watcher instead of town PGO.

Vote: RayFrost

Cam is VT FFS. But for future reference, DO NOT SELF VOTE. You look town as hell for it combined with my experience playing with you, but self-voting plays against your win condition. (I'm thinking jindori's wolf watcher claim is what sealed his modkill) So, yeah, Cam's town. Let's get obvbuddy #2. I thought Conspiracy was obvbuddy #1 but who knows. I'm more sure of RF.
"Jindori lists him as the top town read early on" - yeah... along with quite a few other people. I fail to see the validity of this as :buddyconnections:.

Jindori's belief that I'd claim watcher is bizarre, but I've got no more an explanation that makes sense than you do. Your hypothesis that I said what I'd fakeclaim to my partner(s) is unsubstantiated by both my scum meta (I have a history that I have no intention of stopping wherein I shall refuse to inform my partners of the details of my chosen fakeclaims for the purpose of giving them an "honest" reaction) and the fact that your connective reasoning is 1) ignoring context and 2) selective. Jindori's post listing me town can
just as easily
be buddying up to someone he thinks is town that is/was hyper aggressive. Trying to slide by upon seeing my level of offensive tendencies is a perfectly natural thing to do - more so than listing his buddy as his top town read for teh lulz.

Who the hell's cam?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kise wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I don't even know how to react to this shit.

Jindori: were ou being honest or joking in your post?
Here, he's trying to coach jindori in thread so he can save face. No way was jindori joking at that point. Due to RF coaching in thread, it's possible that scum cannot daytalk.
RayFrost wrote:I suggest we leave indori alive for a night or two. Tcwalren's scummy, but c-worl and snakeplissken are scum.

Guys, please decide between these two. They are both scum, but I have no certainty that they are mafia or otherwise.
Let jindori live 2 nights, and also decide on lynching either c-worl or snake... :idea: :idea: :idea:
Yeah, because I was the only one that had absolutely no understanding of what the fuck just happened.

One or two, as in I'm not sure which. C-worl and Snake have both been obv scum. Pointing me out specifically for the idea of leaving jindori alive (funny how everybody who's pointing someone out for wanting to leave jindori alive is
ignoring every other person
who did so - guys, there's more than one of us) in a situation like this where you
were also willing to leave jindori alive
is just godawful. Like seriously. :absolutelyshitposting:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

gorilla wrote:Kise makes a really good point there, and in light of...well, everything that's just happened, I think it makes sense to look at things from a fresh perspective. I'm noticing that jindori hopped on C-Worl rather quickly when C-Worl started criticizing RayFrost. I think he was newbie enough that the simple explanation is likely here.

vote: RayFrost
Let's go with a hypothetical position.

You're scum in a game with more than one faction (:confirmedtruth: for this game).

You see two people that aren't in your faction going at it (I don't believe in a c-worl / jindori team due to jin's early postings and the fact c-worl has yet to display any frustrations over jin's play that I would expect). One of them has provided absolutely shitty reasoning and can easily be attacked for this. The other one has been logical in their reasoning and seems to be very aggressive about it.

What are you going to do in this situation? You're going to buddy the logical one and push for the lynch on the :badposting: one. Simplistic play is simplistic.

If you guys are going to go with the whole "connective tells" postings,
at least make an attempt to display how it is more likely that jindori was buddying up to his scumpartner than jindori was buddying up to someone who was being highly aggressive and seemed town
. It'd also be nice if you pointed to some of my posts that are evidential regarding the whole connective tells.

Also funny that my entire play today's been tossed into the shitter because "ooooo, connectionz"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Kise wrote:Hmm... you know what, jindori did slip and say that the scum may not know each other right? I could buy that; scum being divided. So there's mod-confirmation (and site guidelines) that there cannot be more than two "anti-town families" which would be werewolves and a mafia. Westside mafia is jindori & RF (in my opinion).

Obviously, jindori and his partner(s) thought Bone was scummy for mentioning the large number of non-town divisions. Given that this leads to ALL of them having inside information, I'd say Bone is dead meat tonight since the scum will be curious to know if they were right about him.
"Jindori and RF team"

"Obviously, jindori and RF + x number of potentials thought tbone was scummy" - I never attacked or pressured him on this. I also said jindori was flat out getting a wrong read on t-bone. Your post here shows that you are contradicting yourself in a manner that displays a selective vision that I can't really tell whether it's coming from scum or town. Consider this a formal
IGMEOY
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Having read through the posts after the modkill, most of it is people thread shitting with wall posts based off of ridiculous buddy buddy theories or similar :badlogic: that results in a raud scumread, a confirmation of my c-worl scumread, and a distinct lack of snakeplissken in this game that is really, really annoying.

Also dislike the chronopie unvote on c-worl and then revote. Chrono + C-worl is now a likely team possibility.

Vote: C-worl
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Then kise's wrong, because cam=scum, unless he's claiming scum that knows otherwise.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by RayFrost »

C-Worl wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Having read through the posts after the modkill, most of it is people thread shitting with wall posts based off of ridiculous buddy buddy theories or similar
:badlogic: that results in a raud scumread
a confirmation of my c-worl scumread
and a distinct lack of snakeplissken in this game that is really, really annoying

Also dislike the chronopie unvote on c-worl and then revote. Chrono + C-worl is now a likely team possibility.

Vote: C-worl
Underline = Explain please.

Bold = What?

Italics = Are you really surprised?
Your fluff post summarizing the events was a fluff post that I don't like that feigns contribution.

Raud finding your fluff post to be ubar laet townie brownie extreme is scummy to me.

And I'm not surprised at all. Still annoying.

P.S.: I misremembered the order of events of chronopie's vote on page 28 coming after the unvote from your wallfluffsummary post (misremembered it as being on 27 with chrono's vote on page 28 being a revote).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nero, I'd demand reasoning, but I have unfortunate news for the town anyway.

Mod: I have no choice but to ask you to replace me

Gaining information outside the game about the game by accident = the following commentary by me.

VoidenBlaze (1:09:31 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:32 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:32 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:33 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:33 PM): fuck
VoidenBlaze (1:09:35 PM): FUCK
VoidenBlaze (1:09:43 PM): I have to replace out of a game now

I was really looking forward to playing this game, and I know this is the precise point in which things are actually getting heavy around me, but I can't in good conscience continue to play in this game.

To make up for this, I've found my replacement.

Mod: I have spoken with Reckamonic (well, reck, but reck wants to hydra - talk with him if you don't want that), and got agreement for me to replaced by him/them
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3083 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Summary of why I quit the game:

I was co-modding a game that jindori tried to /in for and nikanor asked him about the details of his modkill and, through that, I found confirmation that jindori was telling some lies in what he'd said (already figured as much, but 100% confirmation etc) to us via his claim. As a result, I had to replace out despite
really, really
wanting to be in this game.

Aside from that, this game shows why you don't let people lurk to victory, which is pretty much what chrono / power did in the end days. They didn't even try to hide the fact they weren't posting. >.> I understand time issues, but their posts were mostly "don't have time to be useful, here's an easy to say thing"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”