NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by Lucresia »

woah, 5 pages already. Still at work but will read when I get home tonight and post later tonight/early morning
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Okay now that I have a headache from reading the nonsense that was the first page or two, a VOTE: C-Worl is in order.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Lucresia »

Mod --It looks like your missing my vote in post 138

So I did. Again, apologies. My first Large game...blergh.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I would like to point out some valid information or provide something useful to the town, but so far I have not really had any thoughts that haven't already been said. There isn't much to go on so far, but I will post a few of my thoughts. Jindori seems like a hyperactive noob, but I don't get scum vibes off of him. I also feel ray is most definitely town. He is taking a lead on a lot of the discussion. I do not think Pine seems scummy at the moment, but I don't have a vibe either way with him right now. Chronopie does not seem scummy to me either. I want to hear more from Kise, as I am thinking his lurking and beginning posts that were not any help whatsoever are leaning him towards scum on my scale.
PEdit: As I was writing this, C-Worl posted again, and it turns out I do have some original comments. What C-Worl is doing right now is scrambling. He's panicked and grasping at anything and everything that might be a lifeline. Instead of calmly reasoning his way out of a hole (which I regard as the proper Town response,) he's calling people on minor crap (see his lame case against Chronopie) and splitting hairs.
I originally voted for him out of the headache I got from reading the first page or two of posts. I felt like I was in a general or trade channel in some sort of mmorpg chat with a bunch of trolls.

I am however still happy with my vote on c-worl. I agree with the quote above and I think his emotional response tO being voted on earlier pages was a last stitch effort to gain sympathy and lose a few votes off his bandwagon.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Lucresia »

I think it's great that we've pressured C-Worl enough to make a few progress posts. I think he had some good observations on tclawren that I had not picked up on and if he had left it at that I think I may have rescinded my previous vote on him. Instead I believe he saw the positive feedback he got from a real post and used it as a crutch in hopes he may be able to recover. I think he's trying too hard at this point though and I still maintain my feeling that he is scum and I want to lynch him today.

If he is town I might go the way of questioning tclawren. If he is scum, then I think I will further look into the observation Mr,Zephyr had with Chronopie and check out Chronopie's ISO. At this point the my vote still stands and I urge those not voting or voting for people other than c-worl to vote for him so we can continue some progress on this game

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Mod: V/LA until Monday (have to go out of town for a wedding)

Noted.

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Lucresia »

Wow is all I have to say gone for half a weekend and Jindori's a damn werewolf, we got 2 werewolf factions, there was a fake daykill, this game is starting to get interesting. UNVOTE: C-worl Still not sure how I feel about him but I think Ray is a better lead.
Kise wrote: RayFrost is obvpartner... think about it: Jindori lists him as the top town read very early on. Then when RF claims PGO, jindori says he thought he was a watcher all of a sudden. I of course theorized that they said this in a QT so I questioned jindori. But his continued, "RF is not with me, he's the crazy gunman" and eventual "we haz wolf watcher" pretty much make it evident that Ray INDEED was planning a watcher fake claim... Or IS the watcher and that's why jindori thought he should've/would've/could've claimed town watcher instead of town PGO.

Vote: RayFrost
Agreed, not to mention Jindori's post where he sounds like a 5 year old trying to lie :/ See below quote from Jindori:
Jindori wrote: Anyway don't vist frost he really isn't my partner. I mean defenly not my partner.
VOTE: Reckamonic

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Lucresia »

/prod received, sorry for the lack of posts. I have read through and caught up on the game and I like recamonic's response to the accusations. After the jindori/rayfrost posts I really was leaning towards RF being scum but I think his responses were sufficient and I tend to believe the PGO claim at this time. UNVOTE:

Thoughts on Kise....
A) He addresses the "MAFIA PEOPLE"
B) He says "DON'T ROLEBLOCK ME"
C) He says "I'M GOING IN TONIGHT"
D) He says "WE'LL SEE WHOS GOTA GUN"
I don't know if I can even take Kise's post seriously to begin with. I mean he already made a fake daykill so he's not above trying to lie or confuse people about what role he has. Then again the question is if he is trying to lie in any way about his role, town don't need to try to lie. It seems scummy to me. I do not know Kise's normal play though and from some reactions this seems almost like normal behavior for him.

I would like to hear Kise address the points Pine had because if Kise is serious, then he really has some explaining to do with his post. Here was Pine's statements which have compelled me to get a bit more information from Kise:
Pine wrote: Alternatively, scum-Kise could just do nothing and claim on D2 to have visited him, causing us to lynch Reck on D2. If Reck is PGO and Kise Town, we lose a Town PR. If Reck is scum and Kise is Town, he just outed himself needlessly, and will get NKed by scum to support Reck's story. THERE IS NO REASON FOR KISE TO DO THAT UNLESS HE IS SCUM.
What say you, Kise?

- Elliott Smith

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”