NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:08 am

Post by tclawren »

I will reread in depth tonight. (maybe) but in the meantime.
VOTE: Jindori
Call it a semi-rv/gut read for now. Will probably change vote in my next post.
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:43 am

Post by tclawren »

@RayFrost Did you actually have something on C-Worl or were you just reaction testing? If you did have something please explain it to me.

@NS #47 If you have a read on someone, why not change your vote? The idea of RV's is to move past RV's quickly. And this RayFrost C-Worl thing should push people past RV's.
#90 Good point on Jindori. This is his first game here. :?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-Bone

Is this an RV T-Bone?
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:52 am

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Vote: MaxKajote

I have it on good authority that Max is scum. This is 100% serious. Discuss.

P.S.: C-Worl and Nero cain are both town.
RayFrost wrote:Kise's clearly town as well.

Max has confirmed himself as scum, as has lowell. I'm not playing around.
RayFrost wrote:Why is nobody taking me seriously? Oh, wait... Kise. Nevermind.
RayFrost wrote:Game = Broken. Requesting re-roll where I'm not a multi-shot daycop with n1 kill immunity, kthx.

If RayFrost is scum: Obvious scum fuck-up
If RayFrost is VT: Policy Lynch. Gambits like these don't deserve to live
If RayFrost IS multi-shot daycop w/ kill immunity: HAHAHAHAHA. But seriously, lynch him anyway, and if he IS, then we have our next several lynch targets guaranteed for us.
What the hell pine? It's pretty obvious that he wasn't actually claiming this. And now he's pressuring C-Worl. Did you stop reading after this supposed slip? You're looking pretty scummy there.

@T-Bone: thanks for the reply. I'll keep my vote on you for a bit longer though. You're in no danger of being lynched.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by tclawren »

VOTE: Pine

Totally a wagon I can get behind. I might post again later.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, I finally have time for a real post. (point taken about not goodposting, been busy and this game isn't the highest priority mafia wise. I will try to keep up though.)

First off, let me say that looking back at it, this wagon on pine is full of fail and I need to slap myself for being on it right now. I find it hard to believe that any scum, even if he is newb scum, would do what he did in his first post. He voted for one of the hardest targets out there and actually tried to justify it. I just don't see scum doing that. I
can
see newbtown doing this. I can also see newbtown doing what he did afterwards.

C-Worl has much more potential to actually be scum IMO. He is playing very suspiciously, especially all the factors that have already been said about him already. I also feel better about this wagon because, even if we are wrong I don't feel like we are actually hurting town too much since he has shown no initiative to actually contribute to this game and I don't take the fact that he has a wagon against him to be an excuse for not scumhunting.

tl;dr: Pine=newb. C-Worl=scum or VI; kill him either way.

UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: C-Worl
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:37 am

Post by tclawren »

@Jindori: Read his post again. He said going off of memory. I can't fault him for bad memory.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by tclawren »

Let's try to make this easy to read for all of you. (Jindori you really need to work on cutting down those quote walls.)

C-Worl
: I rescind your VI status. You are posting actual content. Good Job. I still think you are scum though. :P

Pine
: I left your wagon because I read through again and realized you were just being stupid and could not think of a possible situation where scum would do what you did.

Re: Chronopie situation
: T-Bone gets a null for the actual vote and some flak for his somewhat shady defense. Chronopie gets a null for his vote. Kr0b however gets an FOS for his vote since he is literally just copying T-bone almost word for word.

Thrid (Fourth?) Party shit
: Stupid. Let it go.

FOS: Kr0b

Also, I'm going to ask you to only post if you going to post actual content. Don't post tons of random crap. Thanks.

If I missed a question from you, I'm sorry. Just shoot it at me again.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by tclawren »

@Lowell:I voted in my first post because I feel that it is a pretty good idea to have your vote on someone at all times. Without using your vote then you've wasted the biggest pressuring tool you have.

And you can call me dense, but I wasn't sure if T-bone's vote was an RV or not. That's why I voted. Was a lame reason probably, but i wasn't completely sure yet.

Also @Pine and all who may doubt Ray is town: If Ray is scum he is playing terribly. In a setup with confirmed opposing scumteams, you cannot stand out as scum. You have to appear simultaneously town-ish to not get lynched but not too town-ish to get NK-ed. And by the looks of it Ray will probably get NK-ed eventually since he is really pushing this game for the town.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 am

Post by tclawren »

With your post 334 you have solidified my vote on you. That was perhaps the most un-useful reads post I have ever read. Snake and Max for being the third and fourth on your wagon? That makes no sense at all. Me for changin my vote and being on wagons? My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you. Your town reads on C-worl and Jindori isn't helpful at all, since mostly everyone thinks that. The only thing mildly helpful is you read on Nacho and even that should be a null read.

Something felt off to me with Lucresia's last post. Will reread his Iso later. Gotta go for now.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl wrote:
tclawren wrote: My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you.
So... we're supposed to ignore your jump on the Pine wagon then?
My bad, I honestly forgot I voted him. I put my case against Pine before that wagon even started. (Iso #2)
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:01 am

Post by tclawren »

@C-Worl: All my votes have had some reason to them. Were the all great reasons? No. But you cannot say I didn't have reasons for voting.

My first wasn't a joke vote. I have no idea where you got that. I call it a semi RV/gut. Where do you get joke?

My vote on T-bone is NOT AN RV. I wasn't sure his vote was an RV. I voted to apply pressure, i.e. the whole purpose of a vote.

I feel my vote on pine is totally justified by my previous post if you do not feel the same, then whatever.

Your whole entire point about me jumping off the pine wagon is ridiculous. I was the second person off that wagon (only after Jindori who jumped off a whole
7 minutes
before I did). Hell, I was pretty much the person that solidified that the wagon was dying.

And if you guys want to blast me for not posting content, then go ahead. I don't even care anymore. This thread is getting spammed by about 8 people and it's making it reallllllly easy for people to hide in the lurker shadows.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 am

Post by tclawren »

The only thing I really find scummy about Snake is his last post, where he says he plays the same every game. Which is silly. But that just might be arrogance on his part.

The "werewolf" claim is totally just reading comprehension fail for me, not necessarily scummy. Also, he's totally having connectivity issues right now, just check his recent posts. Nearly all of his recent posts have been in this game.

So to recap he is lurking. WHICH IS NOT SCUMMY. Only
active lurking
is scummy.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by tclawren »

jindori wrote:
tclawren wrote:The only thing I really find scummy about Snake is his last post, where he says he plays the same every game. Which is silly. But that just might be arrogance on his part.

The "werewolf" claim is totally just reading comprehension fail for me, not necessarily scummy. Also, he's totally having connectivity issues right now, just check his recent posts. Nearly all of his recent posts have been in this game.

So to recap he is lurking. WHICH IS NOT SCUMMY. Only
active lurking
is scummy.

Just noticed why did he say werewolf instead of scum seems like his telling us his role.
/facepalm

I thought I was being super clear that I was talking about the part where Snake says the exact same thing you are saying right now about C-Worl. Snake specifically calls C-Worl a werewolf because C-Worl used the term "CLAN". :roll:
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by tclawren »

gah, I'm getting impatient.
Raud wrote:Town read on Lucresia.
This seems really random to me, but whatever. Why exactly are you getting town vibes from Lucresia?
T-Bone wrote:Well...than post. You've done this twice already. Get proded, say you'll catch up...only to get proded again.
Fluff post. Lowell's and Nero Cain's posts sandwiching it are pretty close to fluff also. IGMEOY.

@Jindori: Why are you convinced that C-Worl is/was a troll townie?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote::up:

What the fuck just happened?
I'm not sure... I'd like to hear more though.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Post by tclawren »

Kise wrote:I don't know. I'm guessing there's a minigame going on between two different wolfpacks that have to hunt each other. As long as they don't kill C-Worl or myself, they have a decent chance of hitting rival wolves.

But ugh... anyway, I guess I should help jindori since that was pretty mean of me.
Yes it was, but hell if it wasn't awesome.

I don't agree with your assessment there. We are looking at small wolfpacks if there's two of them. Like two man wolf packs i think, which would make it hard for the wolves to hit each other. Either that or a really power heavy town.

UNVOTE: C-worl for now

p-edit: Yes, this is a large normal
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by tclawren »

Kise wrote:Right, Pine, and he needs to eliminate the eastside wolfpack to win. He did NOT say anything about eliminating townsfolk.

Yeah I'm sure jindori was just joking. I'm his mason partner and we wanted to dick around. So anyway let's get back to lynching Snake.
a little bit later...
Jindori wrote:well inspecet should inspect me tonight to prove i'm telling the truth if it says westside werewolf and not just general werewolf. Also thats why i cracked down on tbone on saying the 3-4 scum thing his not in my pack so can you do me a favour and kill him for me. Because he may be eastside werewolf.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by tclawren »

Kise wrote:I'm trying to amend the situation. And, I think, failing. Anyway, I'm pro-jindori after all that.
why?

VOTE: Jindori

He's a claimed scum. Our goal as a town is to lynch scum. Our wincon is to eliminate all threats to the town. A werewolf is most certainly a threat to the town. It's much, much better to lynch Jindori than to risk a possible mislynch today even if their wincon doesn't involve us.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by tclawren »

scum=
anything
that is not town and that the town needs to get rid of to win. Werewolves are scum.

btw, Kise was never serious about the day kill thing. He was testing you.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:44 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, a lot has happened but my mind is still running around in circles, so give me a little bit more to comment on everything. However there is a little thing I do want to say now since my mind is pretty settled on it right now.

RE: people wanting Jin alive another day, especially Kise, Pine, and EL.

EL: Has solid logical reasoning behind his actions. His "defense" made sense and was pro-town.

Pine: ...hmmm... The biggest supporter of the idea that the WSW weren't anti-town. He was trying to convince us of this for pages. I'm leaning scum. I will reread his iso later.

Kise: His posts didn't make a lot of sense last night... his reasoning seemed to be similar to Pine's with a little bit of remorse sprinkled in. He's also not a werewolf. He might be maf though, haven't made up my mind yet.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:02 am

Post by tclawren »

@Lowell: Really? You've had 7 posts and been prodded twice and you're accusing me of lurking? lol.

I am going to give my full list of reads soon, probably tomorrow. But for right now...

VOTE: Kise

Reasoning and explanation in my next post.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by tclawren »

OK, big long post coming up. I'll try to make this readable.

First, UNVOTE: Kise, I'm still not sold on his townie-ness, but it will be best to let this situation between him and reck play out.

Now, for why I originally voted for him: I don't like his reaction when Jindori mentions Watcher and inspector. Kise freaks out when hears watcher and he totally ignores that jindori also mentioned another role (even if this role would be called a cop or something on MS). This suggests that Kise has some knowledge of a watcher in this game. And I don't think he's a town watcher.

My quick list of reads:
Nero: Null leaning scum; I don't like his posts after Jindori died.
ConSpiracy: Null; something feels off about his posts, but there's nothing scummy about them
Krob: lurker town but could be 3rd party; we'll get more info from his replacement
Lowell: Lurkie Lurkerston; No idea about him
EL
Max
: Town; solid pro town logic throughout.
Reck
Ray
: Was leaning town. But if he's what Kise is saying then props to him.
Snake: Scum; I hope to god you are scum and nstiot just terrible town.
Lucresia: IGMEOY; I don't like the fact you used Jindori's WIFOM to make a case on Ray/Reck stronger
Gorilla: SCUM!; I despise his Iso #15 and Iso #16.
T-Bone: Town
Nacho: I've got a sneaking suspicion he's a VT
Pine: I'm feeling town right now... hard to tell though.
NS: That post where you said you wanted a possible vig dead is completely fail. I think you are town however.
Chronopie: I got nothing on him, good or bad.
Kise: see above. Also he'll probably die soon so...
Shift: null leaning scum. I don't like him pressuring other people to jump on his wagons in his subtle, yet not at all manner.
Implosion: Town.
C-Worl: I'm starting to lean town with him now. Still not a good asset.
MrZephyr: Null
Seraphim: His lack of voting is disturbing but I am leaning town right now
Raud
Moon
: Scum. I didn't like moon's posts. I still don't like Raud's posts.
Power
Bri
: Lurker null

VOTE: Gorilla
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by tclawren »

T-Bone wrote:I have a question. If you think Snake is scum like a few people do, why not place your vote on him? If he is scum in your mind he has to be killed at some point right?
I have a stronger read on Gorilla. Also I'm not sold Snake's scumminess.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:@C-Worl: I admit to having been wrong about the amount your summary covered. When I wrote the relevant post, the section on jindori's clusterfuck stuck out most in my mind. Your post is still devoid of content, and the amount you're fixated on justifying it as legitimate, rather than providing actual content, is disturbing.
tclawren wrote:First, Unvote: Kise, I'm still not sold on his townie-ness

<snip>

This suggests that Kise has some knowledge of a watcher in this game. And I don't think he's a town watcher.

Kise: see above. Also he'll probably die soon so...
Holy crap, scum tell. I was leaning scum before, but now I'm damn-near certain. Self-contradiction and rolefishing in one go.

UNVOTE: Kise
VOTE: tclawren

Pro-Kise posts aren't enough to completely satisfy me, but I'm less sure about him now than I am about tclawren and C-Worl. Either are good lynches.
Where the fuck do you see a contradiction? I'm leaning scum on Kise and I believe Reck's claim. So I think Kise will die tonight. As for rolefishing, are you saying that the part where I say I don't think he's a town watcher is rolefishing? If you are then maybe you've forgotten that he practically said he was going to kill reck tonight and there is no way he is a town watcher. So once again I ask to show me a contradiction and show me how I rolefished.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:@TC: Your waffly unvote, followed by your apparent certainty that Kise isn't Town is quite contradictory. And you failed to answer for the rolefishing or other points.
I unvoted because of this:
Kise wrote:PGO in a normal game loloololksure.... AND I WILL THRASH YOU SO WE'LL SEE WHOS GOTA GUN

MAFIA PEOPLE
DONT ROLEBLOCK ME
IM GOING IN TONIGHT

UNVOTE; VOTE": SNAKE
There is no reason why any town aligned person would want to lynch this person today. Maybe tomorrow, but definitely not today.

Do I think he's town? Not really. Do I think it's worth the risk? Not a chance in hell.

As for rolefishing, I still don't see it. I didn't ask for a town watcher to come out. I didn't ask Kise to even say what he is. But goddamned if the post above isn't clear already he softclaimed a pr pretty fucking hard. So either explain to me why what I said is rolefishing or I'm ignoring you from now on.

--------
Gorilla wrote:oh i see i got upset by the use of what i consider a dirty tactic in a mafia game that was used to out a scum so that makes me his scumbuddy for believing something is against the spirit of the game, hrm yes

eldritch lord agreed with me about the nature of that tactic, making his vote fairly hypocritical
I'm not going to argue with you about the dirtiness Kise's play. That's not what this is about.

Post 15 smells of frustration and, more notably, remarkably refuse to take a stand on the Jindori matter at all. 16 is an attempt to bus your partner by taking what is becoming the predominant party line. I think you were the person Jindori was talking about when he said he was "Backstabbed" in his last post.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by tclawren »

Pine wrote:
tclawren wrote:There is no reason why any town aligned person would want to lynch this person today. Maybe tomorrow, but definitely not today.

Do I think he's town? Not really. Do I think it's worth the risk? Not a chance in hell.
Several reasons have been given for Kise's lynch. I provided some myself. "No town aligned person" etc is a fallacy. Town should ALWAYS try to lynch who they think is scum.

And the contradiction is present AGAIN in that quote. "I don't think he's Town. Further, I think he's an anti-Town PR. But we shouldn't lynch him. So he has a chance to 'prove' RF/Reck as scum."
I think you are confused about how a PGO works. If Reck is a PGO (and I do believe that he is) and Kise visits him, then Kise is dead. I also do not think that it is good for a town to kill a claimed pr day one of
any
mafia game, even if he is playing scummy. Especially in a large game like this. Call it a difference in theory, but it sure isn't a freaking contradiction.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, just rereading a little bit and I have a quick question.

@NS: Why would you want to kill a town aligned vig? You have not answered this question.

NS wrote:You're either town-aligned Vig or 3rd party SK. Guess what? I don't feel comfortable leaving either alive.

Vote: Kise
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 am

Post by tclawren »

NS wrote:
tclaw wrote:OK, just rereading a little bit and I have a quick question.

@NS: Why would you want to kill a town aligned vig? You have not answered this question.
Normally, a town-aligned vig is not a big deal; but I don't trust Kise (after that gambit with jindori) or his reads, so I'd prefer him dead.

Clear now?
Clearer, yes. But I don't like it.

VOTE: NS
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:06 am

Post by tclawren »

@SNAKE: You are getting off V/LA today. If you do not post a sufficient defense of yourself plus some reads about this game by tomorrow night, We'll say 11:00 pm EDT, you are dead to me. This game needs to move and it has died since you left.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 am

Post by tclawren »

Nobody Special wrote:
tclawren wrote:@SNAKE: You are getting off V/LA today. If you do not post a sufficient defense of yourself plus some reads about this game by tomorrow night, We'll say 11:00 pm EDT, you are dead to me. This game needs to move and it has died since you left.
You can't seriously be blaming the entire game stalling on one player? Tell me you didn't just do that.

I've gotten really busy the last day or so. I promise answers before I go to bed tonight.
No, but the main wagon ever since the modkill has been Snake and the game has slowed down because he's not here to defend himself OR incriminate himself. Right now it's like a black hole in that spot.

The fact of the matter is there hasn't been a lot of substance since he went on V/LA.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:54 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, let's get this day done with.

VOTE: Snake
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:41 am

Post by tclawren »

@Guys that are lurking

VOTE SNAKE
PLEASE

Lets get this to night.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 am

Post by tclawren »

@Kise: I want a full claim and your actions last night now.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:32 am

Post by tclawren »

Kise wrote:
tclawren wrote:
@Kise: I want a full claim and your actions last night now.
Vote: tclawren

I want you lynched by page 44.
Recap:

You say you are going to visit a claimed PGO and soft claim a killing role in the same post.

Neither you nor claimed PGO are dead.

I want an explanation.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:51 am

Post by tclawren »

OK, besides Kise I want to shed light on someone else who has been playing suspiciously all game.
VOTE: RaudhrGarm

Basically hasn't helped town at all and has sheeped on every wagon he has ever been on.

Discuss?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:01 am

Post by tclawren »

I'll wait till a real reply from Kise happens, thank you.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 am

Post by tclawren »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Really? I "sheeped" onto wagons? How come I didn't hammer C-Worl then, or move to a larger wagon when Snake seemed weak. Think a bit better about who you're accusing in the future.
As for helping the town, I found that a bit hard to do when most of the discussion had gone on while I slept and I didn't feel too much like getting into the loads of personal arguments that popped up over day 1.
Most of my thoughts on people that posted were said, and I have a feeling that if I had repeated what was said then, you or Pine would now be accusing me of being scum because of that. So a lose-lose for me in that regard.
First part: You couldn't hammer C-Worl because you anointed him town in your first post (which I suspect was done to appear as townie as possible). It would be silly for anyone to go back on that so soon. Also show me when the Snake wagon looked bad. I'm not seeing it at all. Two pages after you voted it was the leading wagon.

Second part: you haven't really shown any initiative in scumhunting at all, which is just plain odd considering there is scum not on your team. However, your points are interesting, I'll try to keep that in mind going on.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by tclawren »

Question to Kise: Can you at least tell us your target last night?

Lowell: you've been tunneling me for ages, why?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 am

Post by tclawren »

@EL-Why is that scummy? I think there is a possibility that Kise is town, but I need to be persuaded to that fact. In the meantime, I put my vote on someone who deserves more attention in general this game.

@quadz-C-worl is vig/sk bait. He fluffs and follows in every single game he's in which makes it nigh impossible to read him. EX: Mafia Dating Game Show he replaces in and sheeps Fate the rest of the game without adding a single new idea to the game. And he's town. :evil:
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:16 am

Post by tclawren »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Oh yeah, on second thoughts (i.e. re-reading the shitstorm that occured earlier) I've come to the conclusion that Pine is misguided town. UNVOTE: Pine

Sorry, a bit busy. I will aim to get on later, but I do think we need to draw the big lurkers out.
RaudhrGarm wrote:@Reck: I've wanted Pine lynched since the jin affair, but decided that Snake was a slightly better lynch than Pine after a while. However, with no better choice, I think I will

Contradiction found. I want a lynch.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 am

Post by tclawren »

tclawren wrote:
RaudhrGarm wrote:Oh yeah, on second thoughts (i.e. re-reading the shitstorm that occured earlier)
I've come to the conclusion that Pine is misguided town
. UNVOTE: Pine

Sorry, a bit busy. I will aim to get on later, but I do think we need to draw the big lurkers out.
RaudhrGarm wrote:@Reck:
I've wanted Pine lynched since the jin affair
, but decided that Snake was a slightly better lynch than Pine after a while. However, with no better choice, I think I will

First post you say that Pine is town.

Second post you say that you've always wanted Pine dead.

How is this not a contradiction?

I'm not denying the fact you voted for Snake. That's not the problem here.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by tclawren »

singersigner wrote:
tclawren wrote:
tclawren wrote:
RaudhrGarm wrote:Oh yeah, on second thoughts (i.e. re-reading the shitstorm that occured earlier)
I've come to the conclusion that Pine is misguided town
. UNVOTE: Pine

RaudhrGarm wrote:@Reck:
I've wanted Pine lynched since the jin affair
, but decided that Snake was a slightly better lynch than Pine after a while. However, with no better choice, I think I will

First post you say that Pine is town.

Second post you say that you've always wanted Pine dead.

How is this not a contradiction?
Misrep.

The second quote very explicitly says SINCE THE JIN AFFAIR (he even bolded it himself), which from my understanding, came after his initial "misguided town" read. The fact that tcl is ignoring Roud's explanation and trying to push it as some huge contradiction is beyond me, and in my opinion, super scummy.
The jin shit went down about 5 pages before the first post. Try again.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by tclawren »

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 am

Post by tclawren »

@EL: I had a feeling you would say that about the night kills. I got bad feelings about you regarding them also.
Regarding his iso, I didn't mesmerize his iso obviously, but I certainly did look it over when I voted for him about a page before I pointed out his slip. When he said that he had always wanted a pine lynch, something didn't sound right and I looked it up to make sure. I was right.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by tclawren »

@ Pine:
Why were you expecting a CC? There were only three kills last night and it really doesn't make sense for a vig to keep his gun in his pants. We have confirmation from the mod that both flavors will show up when a kill is made. So that means that Raud is responsible for the third party kill up there and there is likely no vig.

@Everyone:
Raud has just (essentially) claimed SK. What do we do now? Lynch or keep?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by tclawren »

Lowell wrote:1243 knocks my socks off with its horribleness. If he's SK we kill him. Why are you posing the question this way?

unvote, vote rauhd
. Sounds like SK to me.
Because it's already been asked. Several players have stated that they want to keep the SK around. Proof.
Conspiracy wrote:I actually don't want to lynch Kise.
Why? Because I highly suspect her to be the SK.
(I can't see a vig strangle somebody with NS's pants down)
We lost 3 PR's which is a heavy blow for town. We might have to use the SK in our advantage with this dead PR night.
Scum knows that the SK is only going to hinder them severely and has to choose: Either they trust the SK to kill town (which would be stupid for the SK to do) or they don't take the risk and kill the SK.

I rather want to lynch Pine here. Aside from the scummy things he did day 1, he just starts a very easy non-mafia/werewolfish person-wagon.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by tclawren »

You can add me to the lynch side, quadz.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:17 am

Post by tclawren »

We need to get rid of some lurkers.

VOTE: chronopie

I don't like his iso. Especially his unvote of C-Worl.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 am

Post by tclawren »

Then vote me.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:55 am

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl wrote:singer, Kise, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla, T-Bone, charlie, Pine

Those are the people that weren't on my wagon when it got to L1. Scum would have no reason not to hammer town so massive townie points for all of them.

Reck, tclawren, Chronopie, MrZepher, Lowell, Nachomamma8, Powerrox93

Those seven were on the wagon when it got to L1. Your remaining scum are more than likely among those.
This is terrrrrrrrrible reasoning.
1. Scum usually don't like to hammer.
2. Scum don't like to all be on the same wagon, especially on D1.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:59 am

Post by tclawren »

implosion wrote:Charlie is null. Still don't think C-Worl is scum. Powerrox is still scum. I also really dislike tclaw's Chronopie vote; it seems really out of left field. The last time tclaw mentioned Chronopie was on April 6 to say that he didn't have anything to say about him (he was giving a list of reads).

VOTE: tclaw
So?

Yesterday was about Kise and Raud for me. I didn't talk about anyone else really.

In a game this big there is going to be people you are not going to be talking about regularly. Especially if they post as selectively as Chronopie.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 am

Post by tclawren »

MrZepher wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm actually having a legitimate hard time trying to decide whether C-Worl actually IS obv scum, or just really bad at looking town.
Naturally scummy players exist afterall.
If anyone wants to try to convince me that's cool (sans C-Worl.)

In the meantime I'll be pulling together a case on Tclaw and Pine...

^scum post
VOTE: mrzepher
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by tclawren »

Town Neighbor with EL.

The people that are most likely scum in my opinion are:

gorilla

T-Bone

Nachomamma8

Chronopie

MrZepher
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #53) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:15 am

Post by tclawren »

T-Bone is flailing so bad right now. If there wasn't a wagon on Chronopie I would vote for him.
VOTE: Chronopie
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #54) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:58 am

Post by tclawren »

*sigh*

I find T-bone scummy. I find Chronopie scummy (look to earlier in the day). T-bone has no wagon. Chronopie does. Vote goes to Chronopie.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #55) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by tclawren »

Just a quick reply to the neighbors question. It was just me and EL.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #56) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:58 am

Post by tclawren »

Are you almost done Mastin? You got your point across ages ago.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (isolation #57) » Mon May 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by tclawren »

Holy shit. I totally forgot to go V/LA on the site. I'm reading now.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #58) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by tclawren »

@Pine: Self voting is terrible, especially with the teams as they are now and the complete lack of crosskills. Do you really think that it's worth it?

I'm not crazy about C-Worl's play of late. I still don't like T-Bone or Nacho. I like Conspiracy a bit better now. Don't like Charlie. I got a bad feeling about mastin.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”