NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Krob
this is the day 1 lynch. Make it so.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise wrote:No he be not.

Vote: RayFrost

*chainsaws*
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

polite is for sissy scum like krob.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes those are lower case letters. How you could not see that is beyond me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:jindori

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

jindori wrote:hmmm i think i will wait to more people post till i vote don't want to rush things.
This is why I voted you. If you didn't want to RVS anyone then fine but its what...12 to lynch. So I don't see how putting down a non serious vote on somebody would "rush" things. The fact you are new isn't lost on me. So maybe you deserve some leeway.

unvote

I'm also not a big fan of your OMGUS vote on me. Can you explain why you voted me? Did you think I was scum attacking you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine is most likely scum.

but...
MaxKojote wrote:I'm curious to get more information now actually.

Unvote

Vote: C-Worl
I don't know what "information" you plan on getting but the only thing I can think of is a role claim.

vote: Pine

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:Kise

unvote

I'm back so let me catch up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DemonHybrid wrote:

13. I'll prod you if you don't post after 3 days. 3 prods and I'm replacing you. You have 48 hours to respond to a prod before I replace you.
Let him get replaced.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

On page 12 now
C-Worl wrote:Go easy on Jindori, he's a newb.
pot? kettle? black?
jindori wrote:actually i'm on the pine ban wagon now aghh but now you said that. I don't know who to listen to this is much harder than i thought it would be.
Again I understand that you are new but I don't think you need to be listening to anyone.

obv newb card is obv

Jindori's vote on T-Bone in 171 seems opportunistic.
tclawren wrote: tl;dr: Pine=newb. C-Worl=scum or VI; kill him either way.
Why are you
only
commenting on the two biggest bandwagons?

+ newb scum is possible.
DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#10)

Chronopie - 2 (T-Bone, kr0b)
You two have been playing grab ass all day. Whats going on?
Chronopie wrote: T-Bone at least was original in his posting. I posted the least because... I'd only just seen the thread was open.
My first post my have include a vote on the current lead wagon, but I did provide reasoning as to my vote.

That I was picked out of 15 players on a whim, for having just noticed the thread was open... :/
riiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhttt......

You used an emotsmile so I assume you'll claim it was a joke but its impossible for it to be "on a whim" AND have in game reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have some other stuffs I want to post about but I'll get to it later. Right now....

vote:TC

likely Jin buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would be fine with a pine lynch but I also get bad vibes from EL and TC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

more TC votes plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

c-worl=cam

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unvote;vote:Ray

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine still sucks

@EL the reason I susspected/suspect you is b/c you replaced into a bad slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Reckamonic wrote:
gorilla wrote:your pushing on kise is pretty ridiculous, you basically have no legitimate reasoning (but then you really haven't had legitimate reasoning for anything today) and the guy outed jindori. If you're trying to tell me he did a fake daykill gambit as scum, and his latests posts have been solidly town. you've been hopping votes pretty much arbitrarily all day, trying to find something that'll stick. I want to vote you, but snake is so much worse. But he's almost certainly not werewolf. Decisions, decisions...
We have a mafia to find too yuo know...

Note to self: in the unlikely event that Kise flips scum, Gorilla needs to eat a bullet. Or several.
I'm NOT sayin' that Gorrila is deff town but...
DemonHybrid wrote:gorilla - 2 (tclawren, Eldritch Lord)
He's being voted by two majorly scummy players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ConSpiracy wrote: How come nobody sees the NS scum-slip apart from a player who is desperately trying to avoid his lynch? Hmmz... Get's me to think.
The NS-Ray back and forth in the begining of the game really intrigues me. I'm was to dumb to notice a "slip" but I wouldn't mind losing NS at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NO!!!!!

My God Cam
YOU'RE SO STUPID
!!!!!

He's voting Snake just 'cause everyone else is. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Charlie wrote:Hi guys. I'll start reading the thread from the beginning, but I won't be going through each an every post in detail.
I guarantee a neat summary when I'm done.
Status?
Charlie wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:Guys, I like the Snake-wagon, but I prefer lynching confirmed scum over 99% scum, the odds you know. Come to us, I have cookies!
You have my attention here.
??????

What does this even mean? Are you saying that you agree with Cons that NS is confirmed scum? If so why are you not voting?

If it means that you are interested in the cookies offered why are you fluff posting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree that its probably time to be getting a lynch together.

vote:snake

I'd very much like to hear from Charlie though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine wrote:Hrm. I've never been a fan of the Snake lynch, but never had much in the way of objections, either. Could somebody put together a cohesive case, so I can make a decent judgment?
:igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

EL wrote:I really,
really
hate ad-hominem
Eldritch Lord wrote: Holy shit you guys are dumb.

are dumb

:nerd:

To me this is extremely hypocritical. Me and Cam(C-Worl) didn't personally insult you. Maybe mocking but not insult and then YOU turn around and do exactly what you (supposedly) hate so bad.
Pine wrote:Care to elaborate, Nero Cain? I haven't really been paying attention to Snake, what with focusing on Kise, tclawren, C-worl, and the other obvscum. So from my perspective, it has sounded almost like a case assembled against someone who's been V/LA for most of the game based on a few scummy comments in the early game. But like I said, I haven't personally paid much attention to the case. None of my lynches seem to be going through this time, but there's gotta be enough scum in this game that some of those I haven't considered have slipped past. So please. Enlighten me instead of mocking. I'm open to persuasion.
To me your post read very much as fence sitting. Of all the games I've played what pisses me off the most is when a scummer gets by with lurking b/c they are a "known" lurker. I think it makes it harder on the town to keep lurkers around. So why do you want to keep a lurker around?

Snake has done bull this game AND his lame ass justification for the C-Worl vote in ISO 4 is scummy as all hell.

Also I wasn't mocking you. I was showing my displeasure with your statement but continue on with your
ATE
bullsnork.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine wrote:ATE? I've done nothing of the kind.
Well to claim I was mocking you when I was clearly not..."HAY GUIZ BIG BAD NERO CAIN IS MOCKING ME." Hence it reads as trying to gain sympathy=
ATE

Eldritch Lord wrote: And this is precisely why I called you retarded, the first quote is a qualifier for the second. As in, I really hate having a torn AC, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to stop some kid on the street from getting his teeth curb-stomped out of his mouth.
lolwut? I guess I am retarded b/c I don't know what the hell you mean.

You claim I'm ad homing you (when I wasn't) and that you don't like it but you turn around and ad hom me and Cam and I pointed that out. And I fail to see how this has ANYTHING to do with that.

I think your just pissed off I called you scum.
Pine wrote:I am not averse to lynching lurkers, but after reviewing his ISO, it seems like that one post is the only actual scummy thing he's done.
Pine wrote: As for ISO 1, 4, 5, and 7, yes. They amount to a slight scumread.
Raise your hand if you see it.
Thor665 wrote: I'll then probably just wagon Nero Cain, because that usually makes me smile.
This makes me sad.
Nachomamma8 wrote:crackheaded catchup spree complete.
Kise is on his game, and I would happily sheep him until the end.

I would recommend scum go for shooting Reckamonic. Shit, I would.
Loving the Snake wagon.
Pine is a good choice for scum.
MrZepher is prettty much confirmed scum.
Eldritch Lord is scummy scum scum.

NS IS TOWN.
You know what this post lacks? Avote.

I would be very happy with a Snake/TC/Pine/Nacho/EL/Charlie lynch/vigs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^^^^^

lololololololololol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine wrote: Come on, Nero Cain. You're purportedly better than mischaracterizing me as one who appeals to emotion (I fight my own battles, thank you very much)
Claiming to getting mocked when you weren't is very much a misrep of me yet you are worried about me mischaracterizing you. Its a two way street. You can't mischaracterize me and then whine about being mischaracterized.
and pointing to a minute irregularity as some kind of scum slip. You're reaching. And reaching long.
This is what we call scum hunting. You very much made a contradiction. You make it sound like I should be apologizing for pointing this out.
Eldritch Lord wrote: Are you kidding me? I didn't claim you were ad homming me at all, I was qualifying my ad hom (which I just said explicitly!) and then providing another example of qualifying a statement.

Jesus Christ you are thick.
WHAT. THE. HELL?!?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT?
Eldritch Lord wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Kise is on his game, and
I would happily sheep him until the end.
Nice brochill, please don't. Kise's play is extremely pro-town. He's on my town-list.
Love the hypocrissy there.
implosion wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Raise your hand if you see it.
I see it. Noted for the future. Pine's still a townread overall, but not as strongly.
The other two that raised thier hand are C-worl and Ruad. Pine got fussy with both Ruad and C-worl but
nothing
about Imp.

Wanna explain this, Pine?
RaudhrGarm wrote:I also find it ironic that Pine finds his vote on tclawren useless, and decides to move to an equally pointless "wagon".
GRRRR. You beat me to it.
tclawren wrote:@Guys that are lurking

VOTE SNAKE
PLEASE

Lets get this to night.
look who's anxious to use his scum kill.

+ We still had plenty of time in the day phase. I would have very much liked to hear from Singer and quadz and Thor. As in there was no rush as in town wouldn't have been rushed.
T-Bone wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Image
Nice and constructive, thanks for that.
Bone is right here. Notice how Crono is COMPLAINING that the day wasn't moving but his vote was still on NS.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:You know what this post lacks? Avote.
I wanted to wait until he was L-1 so I could hammer without a claim.

I assume this was some type of joke?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:^^^^^^^^^^

lololololololololol
literally a scumpost
For someone wh is
supposedly
on V/LA you sure are active.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. I very much thought he was scum. I just didn't understand why you wanted to hammer but I guess its a moot point since you didn't hammer.
gorilla wrote:lmao that hammer. lmao.
This guy is scum too right, EL?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”