NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

VOTE: NERO CAIN

HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I AGREE WITH KISE. FROST CAME OUT AND RANDOMLY STATED TWO PEOPLE AS TOWN. THAT'S SCUM TACTICS.

UNVOTE, VOTE: RAYFROST
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#2)

RayFrost - 2 (Kise, C-Worl)
Shift - 1 (gorilla)
gorilla - 1 (Nobody Special)
bristep123 - 1 (SnakePlissken)
MaxKojote - 1 (RayFrost)
Nobody Special - 1 (Lowell)
Chronopie - 1 (MaxKojote)

Not voting - 16 (Nero Cain, ConSpiracy, jindori, kr0b, Lucresia, T-Bone, Nachomamma8, Pine, Chronopie, Shift, implosion, MrZepher, Seraphim, [Moonstruck], tclawren, bristep123)

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR JOB BUT UH... NERO TOTALLY VOTED.

Thank you. It's fixed now. Warming up as a mod once again after a few months of nonmodding.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'M PART OF THE C.L.A.N I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPS

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NERO DOESN'T LIKE THE CAPS LAWK WHICH IS WHY HE MUST DIE!

ALSO, PROBABLY WHY THE MOD DIDN'T RESPECT HIS VOTE.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:Kise / C-Worl: ... yeah no. That's not going to work for me, and, by extension, it's going to fail for you.
LOL, I AIN'T SCURRED

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

EDITTING QUOTES IS LAME.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:Or for people worth noting. Like Glork/Myself/Yos2/etc.

Your logic is fallacious, but I'm not town... again. How annoying.

Kise / C-Worl: ... yeah no. That's not going to work for me, and, by extension, it's going to fail for you.
SEE IT WORKS BOTH WAYS.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

REPEATING SOMEONE IS SCUM WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIMS IS NOT A VERY MARKETABLE METHOD. STOP HATIN ON MUH CAPS LAWKS.

PLUS I ONLY EDITTED TWO WORDS AND THE SENTENCE STILL MAKES SENSE SO YOU FAIL.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:
C-Worl wrote:REPEATING SOMEONE IS SCUM WITH NO EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIMS IS NOT A VERY MARKETABLE METHOD. STOP HATIN ON MUH CAPS LAWKS.

PLUS I ONLY EDITTED TWO WORDS AND THE SENTENCE STILL MAKES SENSE SO YOU FAIL.
You want evidence? I'll give you evidence. Just wait until everybody chimes in with whether they see it or not. Nothing to do with your pitiful attempt at copying Fate, by the way.

The word "but" implies a contradiction, which is lacking in the sentence, so it doesn't make sense. So sorry.
I didn't put "but" in the sentence, you did. My edit was putting in the words, "I'm not" and it still makes sense. You were saying my logic was bad. In the edit it reads that my logic is bad "but" you're mafia anyway.

Reasons why you're mafia:
1. OMGUS reaction to my vote on you.
2. Over defending yourself.
3. Trying to start a lynch wagon without presenting reasons of your own.

My original vote for you came from me goofing around with Kise, but now I really do believe your scum.

Better luck next time.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:?????? ok then i'm new at this so
vote nero cain
Although this is clearly also a OMGUS reaction.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

1. I wasn't the first to vote for Ray Frost and I actually did provide reasoning for it.
2. This is mafia, the goal is to blame others till someone outs themself.
3. Basically, when I say it I mean it's a scum response to vote for whoever voted them, normally caused by frustration.
4. If you want people to believe your PoV as to why you think someone is scum you need to draw attention to yourself and your case against them. Rayfrost is doing the same thing except he doesn't actually have a case.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

There's always evidence if you know where to look.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

I explained my following of Kise thus your OMGUS reaction. You stated randomly that certain players are town. That IS and for ever will be a Scum tactic in my book. If you do end up being town I'll consider you an idiot for doing it. You're back and forth with me about editting quotes was where you defended yourself. You were so set on trying to start a wagon that you apparently couldn't read anymore. Also, LOL now you're offering reasonings for when I flip town that you can fall back on to clear yourself.

PREdit 1. My joke vote was on Nero.
2. No, this is day one, you point the finger of suspicion around and see who starts over defending and giving away those "tells".
3. As said my vote for you was never a joke, I gave reasoning.
4. MY case has plenty of merit, now you're just trying to be dismissive.

PS: I FUGAWT MU CAPZ LAWK DAWGS.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:18 am

Post by C-Worl »

it's more than likely to idiots arguing it out considering it's day1 but I'm highly sure he's scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

@RayFrost I HATE YOU AND I WISH TO BE YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE OF THAT HATE.

@EVERYONE ELSE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! <THAT WILL BE EXPLAINED TOMORROW.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

I haven't given up, I'm tired of arguing for now. I'll have more energy later. Promise and everything *wink*

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:56 am

Post by C-Worl »

PS. I thought u had left. Why argue with someone who said they weren't gonna be here?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Pine

I actually don't know if he's scum or not, his play style simply annoys me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Totally hopped on a bandwagon with little explanation. I R scumz.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Also, ask C-Worl, Nacho, and DH. I usually do get the "Trying too hard" bit early in the game.
He's not lieing he's playing similar to his other game. Though, I think he's scum in that game too sooooo, yeah.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@RayFrost, if I do get lynched, and I flip town, I hope your lynch is slow and painful so you can enjoy ever waking moment of horror.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Go easy on Jindori, he's a newb.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Sorry I got lost between all the idiot comments by most of the people here.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ConSpiracy wrote:I suggest you don't read your own posts...
Touche

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

What exactly do y'all want me to do to defend myself? Say I made a mistake by overreacting to something that Frost did? Even, though when I've played mafia I've always considered that to be scum to do. You want me to say I'm a bad player and that I simply made mistakes? Honestly, nothing I say right now will sway your decision that I should be lynched. I will tell you outright that I AM town. Believe what you want but either way look at both wagons. There are scum on them.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Defend the cases against me? Your cases are made entirely of posts that I made where tunnel vision affected my posting. Yes, I contradicted myself, I see that now, people do it all the time. I love how I make one post and I get crucified for making "an emotional" appeal when Pine did the exact same thing once he realized he accidentally skipped 5 pages. As for scum hunting.

Honestly, jin is my only real scum read right now. RF and Pine just more or less rub me the wrong way which caused my tunnel vision. Jin seems to be reaching against T-Bone and others. His initial response to being voted for was to vote the person who voted him with no attempt to justify himself. Also, he defends most of his actions by referring to old Pokemon Mafia games. I still don't like Frost or Pine generally bc I find them annoying but that's neither here nor there.

Unvote; Vote: Jindori

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You used "way I played over there" to defend yourself for your quick responsive vote to Nero Cain.

@RayFrost I already admitted to stretching against you. It was caused by tunnel vision bc I don't necessarily care for your style of play. I have since dropped my case against you since it was full of holes. I admit all of this.

Jindori seems to be looking for reasons to call anyone scum (See above post) He's hopping from vote to vote. He appears to me like over eager mafia.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why? For explaining a reason for voting you, followed by you voting me, followed by me showing more reasons for voting you. If you want to talk about me cracking you should have vote for me 3 pages ago instead of hopping on the Pine wagon. Instead you only voted me after I voted you. Now tell me who's cracking in this scenario?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:Let see your reason was shot down quickly 3 pages ago.
How can I reason for voting for you one page ago have been shot down three pages ago?
jindori wrote:I also voted you before i voted pine if you remeber also at the time pine seemed more scummy but as time went on.
Which brings up my point of you constantly switching your votes from wagon to wagon.
jindori wrote:You post have got scumier and scumier and you look like the obvious choice now. Then you also ignored the reason why i voted you.
The reason, as you said was that you had only brought up the pokemon game once when I said you had brought it up as a defense more than once. Considering you did bring it up more than once that was a lie on your part.
jindori wrote:Cause you change the context of what players say to make them look scummy.

Explain to me how I changed the context of what you said.
jindori wrote:Also weren't you on and still on the pine ban wagon.
Considering my vote is on you right now, no I am not still on the Pine wagon. Yes, I was on it originally but that's more or less because I simply don't like Pine.
jindori" wrote:I am quite confident in my judgement now and in everyone elses that you are scum trying to streatch to save himself from bieng lynched.
Well, I'm happy you're confident. Confidence is always a nice trait to have. It's misplaced in this situation.
jindori wrote:Also i noticed you seem to put all the blame on the newer players to try and get votes off yourself after rayfrost found you out.
I only aimed at one newer player, at that was you.
jindori wrote:There is a diffrence between a scum streatch and townie streach if you could point out why my streatch would be scummy please do tell.
Because, of the exact reasons I stated before. You hop from wagon to wagon. The two times you were voted for you quickly changed your vote to the person who voted for you.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:yep i am pretty blatant but that is my play style i say whats on my mind.
What is this a response to?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

ah, okay I didn't see that he mentioned you until just now. I only saw where he talked about Pie. Thanks for pointing that out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote: Does hoping from the biggest wagon to someone you think looks suspicious sound scummy to you.
Considering my wagon had lost steam at the time and the pine wagon was gaining steam then yes, it does sound scummy.
jindori wrote:Also i voted someone who voted for me the first time cause there was no scummy posts yet.
I fail to see how that's an acceptable defense.
jindori wrote:The secound time which is i hoped back on a wagon for the person i voted before because you look like scum who in a last ditch of survival is trying to switch the blame i even came up with a valid reason.
Your reason wasn't valid. I already pointed that out.
C-worl wrote:Considering my vote is on you right now, no I am not still on the Pine wagon. Yes, I was on it originally but that's more or less because I simply don't like Pine.
That doesn't spell town to me C-worl voting for a player you hate for personal reason when 3-4 pages have past does it spell town to you.
jindori wrote:I thought pine was new but ok.
We both joined the site at around the same time, and we've both played mafia in other places before though never together. I don't really consider him new.
jindori wrote:You only mentioned one time i brought it up as a defence and you said i use it numerous times so is that a lie on your part.
Considering you originally denied ever using it as a defense you're now admitting that you did use it as a defense at least once. Be careful how you respond because I will go back and find the quotes later. (I'm fixin to leave)
jindori wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Explain to me how I changed the context of what you said.
Ok Look at your post now think this post V
C-Worl wrote:How can I reason for voting for you one page ago have been shot down three pages ago?
I never meant that what i meant was c frost shot down your reason the one you said happened three pages ago.
That's not me changing the context, that's you being vague and me getting confused because of it.
jindori wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Reasons why you're mafia:
1. OMGUS reaction to my vote on you.
this was your post to ray frost post 59 His vote to you wasn't omgus Post like these are the reason i am voting you.[/quote]

Considering he never actually stated his original reason for voting me, yes it was OMGUS.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP
jindori wrote:
C-worl wrote:Considering my vote is on you right now, no I am not still on the Pine wagon. Yes, I was on it originally but that's more or less because I simply don't like Pine.
That doesn't spell town to me C-worl voting for a player you hate for personal reason when 3-4 pages have past does it spell town to you.
In mafiascum terms, 3-4 pages isn't very much. I had noticed (by being repeatedly shown) that my case against Frost held no merit. I realized I was probably overreacting so I switched my vote to someone I didn't like since no other viable options were there at the time.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:Are you saying that I still haven't stated the original reason? If you are, I recommend reading my posts again. Thoroughly. Perhaps multiple times.
Why don't you just tell me the original reason?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

oh... Well poopy. I gotta go pick up some KFC, should be back in an hour or two.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, Pie's sheeping was blatant but he's not the only person who's done it. And considering it's day one I see it as more null than anything else. The fact that he hasn't said anything since, even when people have asked him about is very suspicious though. Of course, he might not have been on since. When, he does get on a response would be nice. NS, if you have reasons for why I'm getting scummier and scummier, please state them.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:LEMME KNOW WHEN TO BUS, HOMEY.
RayFrost wrote:Kise / C-Worl: ... yeah no. That's not going to work for me
:up: = :down:
Do it now... I'm bored.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:hmmm i think i will wait to more people post till i vote don't want to rush things.
Also, jindori this is why I didn't see your defense of voting Nero as acceptable.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nobody Special wrote:
Shift wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:C-Worl is just getting scummier and scummier.
So why aren't you voting him?
Nobody Special wrote:I'm staying off any wagons for the moment.
I'll probably regret asking this since if you do get on a wagon it'll most likely be mine but, any particular reason that you're staying off the wagons?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nobody Special wrote:Waiting for things to develop. We have time.
Solid point. I'll probably be dead by the end of the day but alright. Anyway I'm bored wanna explain why you think I'm scum or any other reads you have?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

My vote is my only weapon but T-Bone has a point, unless your ability gives you a kill, your vote is normally your most powerful weapon. Explaining it to the best of your ability is the best thing you can do because if you're the only one who think's someone is scum then you're prolly not gonna get him/her lynched. I have this problem. I've called out the mafia perfectly before but because I can't properly convey my own thoughts mafia ended up winning.

However, as I've said Chrono's original post is a null read because plenty of people do it all the time. His defense is bad though.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

Chronopie wrote:
kr0b wrote:
Chronopie wrote:No email notification of posts in thread :/

--

VOTE: Pine

Mostly for his #94, immediate Hop, and bad attempts to justify.
Is it me or is this post an
immediate hop
with bad attempts to justify? I've been looking at specific players but this jumped out at me. At the moment I am going to VOTE: Chronopie until I'm given a good enough reason not to.
Hypocrisy
is not cool in my opinion and this looks like a more
blatant hop
than anything else I've seen in the game and this includes jindori's play.
Bolded where you called it hopping. and how is my placing a vote upon reading Hypocrisy? Please explain.
It is hopping because reasoning that everyone else has stated isn't reasoning. And because you're hopping the fact that you're voting Pine for "hopping" is hypocrisy.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, more hypocrisy is you saying kr0b regurgitated T-Bone's reasoning when all you did was regurgitate everyone else's reasons for voting Pine at the time.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 am

Post by C-Worl »

Honestly, out of everything the Chrono votes are the most logical arguments that have been presented.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 am

Post by C-Worl »

No hopping can also be when you just join the largest bandwagon. Which was Pine. Which is what you did. It can be defined as hopping as well.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 am

Post by C-Worl »

Chronopie wrote:Hopping requires moving from one bandwagon to another. i.e what Pine did. That everyone else stated similar things doesn't come into play, as I made the connections myself, thus independently find Pine scummy. Therefore Kr0b was reaching.

Your Chainsaw has been noted.

Actually, I revise my read. T-Bone is null, although his singling me out is slightly suspicious. Kr0b is likely scum, as his post is a combination of regurgitation of T-bone's post and Reaching. (i.e Calling hypocrisy). C-Wrol's attempt to piggyback onto a wagon (
without actually placing a vote yet
) by means of chainsaw places him in the scum category too.

Kr0b/C-worl team, calling it now.
Thank you for pointing that out.

Unvote; Vote: Chronopie

Also, I'm not sure what a chainsaw is but your basically ignoring my points.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, you had 2 votes on you. It was and is hardly a wagon.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

If you go back I did defend myself. Most of the votes saying I "wasn't defending" myself came while I was asleep. When, I got back on I admitted I had developed tunnel vision and then I started scum hunting. My first hit was Jindori who jumped like a frog on hot coals. As for Chronopie, once again I'm not sure what breadcrumbing is but I originally forgot to vote for him, I'm not the first to do that in this game, and I was calling him on most of the lies he was trying to tell.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 am

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:
implosion wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:4. Not giving a shit if you die or live.
No. Nooooo. No. Why would you say this. This is NOT a townie's job even if vanilla, you do NOT know what C-worl's role is if C-worl is town, please explain why not giving a shit if you live or die is a towntell in any way shape or form.
FoS Rayfrost
It is not town's job, true. Town's job is to find scum. Whether you live or die in the process is unimportant, hence not giving a shit if you live or die. Scum need to be worried about living because they are a minority and each member loss is a major blow to their capacity to both influence the game and win. A single townie is not that important. Roles are not such overly powerful things that people need to play a hyper-survival game.

If you're scum, you
need
to stay alive. If you're town, you
need
to find scum. Staying alive for scum is a necessity, it is not so for town. This is a fat until lylo / mylo where the two goals are equivalent. You could be a NK immune sane cop, an it'll still be more important to find scum than it is to stay alive. The fact you suspect me over something like this is kinda hilarious, by the by.

tl;dr: You're wrong, I'm right, we're both town, move along.
Wrong. If a townie gets lynched then it gives the scum a free night kill and in this case there's been so much sheeping by so many people that it'll be hard to judge who were the scum on the wagon. Also, it helps the scum build up the ratio. One mislynch is ok right? Well then what about the next and the next? If you're town you should care about if you live or die because dieing via mislynch hurts the town. Also, certain roles make this equally true. Like bomb where the hammer gets killed (can work both for and against town but usually against since most mafia would be stupid to hammer), or forms of beloved princess which causes the next day phase to be skipped. As T-Bone said, your vote is your most powerful weapon and staying alive to use it is equally powerful. Also, you can't catch scum if you're dead.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:What C-Worl is doing right now is scrambling. He's panicked and grasping at anything and everything that might be a lifeline. Instead of calmly reasoning his way out of a hole (which I regard as the proper Town response,) he's calling people on minor crap (see his lame case against Chronopie) and splitting hairs.
Calling a case lame without reasoning isn't helpful. If you think it's lame point out why it's lame.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

I thought it did have merit. He was being hypocritical and he was sheeping.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BC you're an idiot. That's why it makes you a liability.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

When, I flip I hope some of you realize the error in your ways. The only reason I'm frustrated is because you're all so wrong. And I always get desperate when I'm close to being lynched. Hopefully once y'all play enough games with me you'll see that. The only cases I can see to make right now is that jindori's inexperience actually makes me believe he's townie right now. If he were in a scum group they would have probably told him to shut up by now. Chronopie's hypocrisy and sheeping makes me think he's scum. And RayFrost has a very bad case of tunnel vision.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#12)

C-Worl - 9 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift, tclawren, jindori) L-4
Pine - 5 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, Nero Cain)
RayFrost has tunnel vision on me which is a null point since it affects both town and scum equally. He's probably not scum because pushing a lynch so hard on a townie would make him an easy D2 lynch once I flipped. Thus he's probably town.

Seraphim, I don't really have a read on him.

Snake and Max are scum reads simply for being 3rd and 4th. Nothing else really points at them since they've been mostly inactive.

I don't have anything on Lucresia or [Moonstruck] (Mostly due to little activity)

Shift is a null read for now. I'm not really quite sure how to interpret his posts.

tclawren shifted his votes quite a bit and it was normally onto wagons. So, I have a slight scum read on him.

jindori originally came off scummy but now I just label him as newbtown.

NeroCain's a null read since he's having computer troubles.

Nachomamma has been more active in one of his other games on mafiascum so I'm getting a scum read from him since I haven't seen an equal amount in this game.

I don't know what to think about Conspiracy or Bristep.

Incase you're wondering that leaves:
Scum:
Snake, Max, tc, and Nacho

Town:
jindori and RayFrost (ironically the two most avid supporters of my lynch)

Null:
Everyone else on the wagons.

I also have a slight town read on NS and I still think Pie is scum.

Kr0b is Null and T-Bone is a town read for now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

On that note I need to get ready for Tech so I'll be back on later.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Maybe you haven't played enough games but 3rd and 4th votes on townie wagons are normally scum. There's no logic behind it, it just seems to be a recurring theme.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote: My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you.
So... we're supposed to ignore your jump on the Pine wagon then?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

I've been doing the little scum hunting that I can and I posted my reads on a large body of players. I can't give you anymore content then that because I simply don't know how. I honestly don't know what more you people want from me. Ask me about a player, any player in this game and I will develop the best information about that player that I can as well as my opinion on whether he's scum or town.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

I've already talked about him but ok. Give me bout half an hour.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:I will reread in depth tonight. (maybe) but in the meantime.
VOTE: Jindori
Call it a semi-rv/gut read for now. Will probably change vote in my next post.
This is where tclawren starts. A simple joke vote right? But there's no vote and he calls it a gut read as well. Mentions he'll change his vote in his next post in order to avoid suspicion before hand.
tclawren wrote:@RayFrost Did you actually have something on C-Worl or were you just reaction testing? If you did have something please explain it to me.

@NS #47 If you have a read on someone, why not change your vote? The idea of RV's is to move past RV's quickly. And this RayFrost C-Worl thing should push people past RV's.
#90 Good point on Jindori. This is his first game here. :?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: T-Bone

Is this an RV T-Bone?
As promised he quickly changed his vote, which was supposedly a random vote/gut read, but he changed it to another random vote. But wait, didn't he just say in this same post that the Frost vs Me debate should push people out of the RVS?
tclawren wrote:What the hell pine? It's pretty obvious that he wasn't actually claiming this. And now he's pressuring C-Worl. Did you stop reading after this supposed slip? You're looking pretty scummy there.

@T-Bone: thanks for the reply. I'll keep my vote on you for a bit longer though. You're in no danger of being lynched.
The first is a reaction to Pine who at the time had skipped 5 pages. He then decides to keep his random vote on T-Bone since T-Bone's in no danger, but jindori wasn't in any danger the first time, so why'd he change his vote then?
tclawren wrote:VOTE: Pine

Totally a wagon I can get behind. I might post again later.
Votes for fastest rising wagon at the time? Check. No real reasoning for doing it? Check.
tclawren wrote:OK, I finally have time for a real post. (point taken about not goodposting, been busy and this game isn't the highest priority mafia wise. I will try to keep up though.)

First off, let me say that looking back at it, this wagon on pine is full of fail and I need to slap myself for being on it right now. I find it hard to believe that any scum, even if he is newb scum, would do what he did in his first post. He voted for one of the hardest targets out there and actually tried to justify it. I just don't see scum doing that. I
can
see newbtown doing this. I can also see newbtown doing what he did afterwards.

C-Worl has much more potential to actually be scum IMO. He is playing very suspiciously, especially all the factors that have already been said about him already. I also feel better about this wagon because, even if we are wrong I don't feel like we are actually hurting town too much since he has shown no initiative to actually contribute to this game and I don't take the fact that he has a wagon against him to be an excuse for not scumhunting.

tl;dr: Pine=newb. C-Worl=scum or VI; kill him either way.

UNVOTE: Pine
VOTE: C-Worl
Uh oh, that there Pine wagon is losing steam, people are starting to hop off, and oh what's this? They're actually suspicious of the people on it. Well by golly it'll be a good idea to distance and switch my vote to the other big wagon. But at least he supplied his own reasons for why he thinks I'm scum. Oh wait, he just said I'm suspicious and said others had already stated reasons. Well at least he kept the door open that I might be VI so when I flip he won't get in trouble.

#175 isn't really worth quoting. Just defends someone for having bad memory.
tclawren wrote:Let's try to make this easy to read for all of you. (Jindori you really need to work on cutting down those quote walls.)

C-Worl
: I rescind your VI status. You are posting actual content. Good Job. I still think you are scum though. :P

Pine
: I left your wagon because I read through again and realized you were just being stupid and could not think of a possible situation where scum would do what you did.

Re: Chronopie situation
: T-Bone gets a null for the actual vote and some flak for his somewhat shady defense. Chronopie gets a null for his vote. Kr0b however gets an FOS for his vote since he is literally just copying T-bone almost word for word.

Thrid (Fourth?) Party shit
: Stupid. Let it go.

FOS: Kr0b

Also, I'm going to ask you to only post if you going to post actual content. Don't post tons of random crap. Thanks.

If I missed a question from you, I'm sorry. Just shoot it at me again.
Ok, so I'm no longer VI, YAY, but I'm still scum? Aw man. Well at least the reasoning is good. Oh wait there is none.
tclawren wrote:@Lowell:I voted in my first post because I feel that it is a pretty good idea to have your vote on someone at all times. Without using your vote then you've wasted the biggest pressuring tool you have.

And you can call me dense, but I wasn't sure if T-bone's vote was an RV or not. That's why I voted. Was a lame reason probably, but i wasn't completely sure yet.

Also @Pine and all who may doubt Ray is town: If Ray is scum he is playing terribly. In a setup with confirmed opposing scumteams, you cannot stand out as scum. You have to appear simultaneously town-ish to not get lynched but not too town-ish to get NK-ed. And by the looks of it Ray will probably get NK-ed eventually since he is really pushing this game for the town.
Oh ok, he defended his reason for voting T-Bone, though I don't remember him stating a reason at a time. (Checks above) Oh yeah there wasn't a reason. Still no reason for his vote on me? Well it can't be helped, he hasn't supplied reasons for the entire game, why start now?
tclawren wrote:With your post 334 you have solidified my vote on you. That was perhaps the most un-useful reads post I have ever read. Snake and Max for being the third and fourth on your wagon? That makes no sense at all. Me for changin my vote and being on wagons? My first vote was a semi RV, I'm pretty sure T-Bone didn't have a wagon at the time, and I believe I explained my case on you to fully justify a vote on you. Your town reads on C-worl and Jindori isn't helpful at all, since mostly everyone thinks that. The only thing mildly helpful is you read on Nacho and even that should be a null read.

Something felt off to me with Lucresia's last post. Will reread his Iso later. Gotta go for now.
Yes, you explained your case on me to justify it. Real quick will you remind me where that explanation is bc I didn't find it in your posts.

Also, ISO #2 doesn't mention Pine. ISO #3 does but not enough to really warrant a vote, I would hardly call it a case.

Verdict on tclawren:
He has spent the entire game randomly switching votes till he found a wagon he could depend on. He never explained reasons for any of his votes, yet referred back to said reasoning that he never stated. (wuh?) In all he's posted 9 times (enough to avoid prods) and done nothing to contribute to the game, yet he criticized me for the exact same thing.

He's totally scum.

Anyone else you want me to investigate?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, I normally wouldn't quote every single post but there were so few that it didn't seem like a problem.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually, before I looked at his ISO I thought Pie was scummier but TC just won me over.

VOTE: tclawren

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, I refuse to do one on jindori based on the fact that I simply do not want to read his posts again. The first time is punishment enough.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

OK, Y'all take too long so decided to post on Conspiracy since he wanted content from me.
ConSpiracy wrote:I actually laught reading C-Worl's case on RayFrost
Nobody Special wrote:Well, see,
I'm
still in RVS. I've found it can be quite fun if you allow it to be.

You've moved on, and I respect that.

But I'm still over here. Be patient.
- Who said last newbie I played he didn't like RVS?
- Who Random voted in that newbie?
- Who appeared scum?

VOTE: Nobody Special

PE: You guys are annoying, I can't even properly put a post in this thread without being ninja'd thrice...
Meta, can be a very powerful tool. Voting someone off it during late RVS is highly acceptable. Complaining about how annoying we are is alright since I'll admit I can be an ass most of the time.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Pine wrote:Okay, I'm actually caught up now. Coffee and time have done wonders for my hangover-addled brain. My first post was...embarrassing.

Moving on.

I'm going to hop on the C-Worl train.
1) Scumtastic. The C-Worl case has been made repeatedly, and I have little to add to what's been said so far
2) Hopefully, if Town, increased pressure will make C-Worl wake up and smell the coffee and defend himself adequately
3) Or slap some sense into him and get him to scumhunt. Either way.
4) In such a large game, a policy lynch would do the Town more good than bad.
You are trying to hard to back your vote up, scum.

UNVOTE: Nobody Special
This was an overreaction to a post from Pine that didn't actually look bad. Pine made valid points to try and wake me up but that didn't stop Conspiracy from essentially starting the Pine wagon. It's also a fun note that NS quickly followed Conspiracy by voting Pine with little info of his own.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Chronopie wrote:No email notification of posts in thread :/

--

Mostly for his #94, immediate Hop, and bad attempts to justify.
Scumbuddy alert!
This game is too easy.
C-Worl wrote:Sorry I got lost between all the idiot comments by most of the people here.
I suggest you don't read your own posts...

@jindori
, have you played mafia before on another site?

Rayfrost, let's focus on one at the time. Come join us.
Was Pie's vote suspicious? Very. Does it make him Pine's buddy? No. Especially since your reason for voting Pine was full of holes. Also, fun to note that this is the second time he called for Frost to join his Pine wagon.
ConSpiracy wrote:
Shift wrote:Jin, even then, the point on T-Bone knowing more than he should is bogus. Let's assume there are 3 kills (more doesn't really make a difference, less throws the point out altogether)

Mafia Kill
Werewolf Kill
??? Kill

??? kill could be either an SK or a vig. Both are common in large games.

T-Bone=Vig

Well, we're obviously not lynching him.

T-Bone=SK

In absolute claim or die mode, he could possibly claim vig (Though that's normally a bad idea for an SK) and guess what? We'd believe him

Chances are he's not even either of the two. I am honestly expecting three or four kills tonight, and at least 1 third party role. T-Bone saying that is a null tell in my book.
I love this post. It doesn't explain at all why T-bone said 3 or 4.
jindori, you were right with your slip. Care to explain T-bone?
This is laughable considering how full of holes the T-Bone case was.
ConSpiracy wrote:Sooo, I have not much to say other than T-Bone being incredibly annoying. That reminds me of the other game we played in together.
I would like to vote for Chronopie, since the Pine wagon doesn't turn up as I hoped it would, but seeing as T-bone already voted for him...
I will wait for some extra activity around Pine first.

And I just read that we need 13 to lynch. Holy sh*t! That is enough people to start a mini!
How is T-Bone annoying? What does the other game have to do with this one? Why do you want to vote Chrono instead of Pine considering Pine still had more votes than Chrono? Why does T-Bone voting Chrono change your mind? What does that last line have anything to do with this game?

#227 Doesn't deserve a response considering it has nothing to do with this game.
ConSpiracy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:@ ConSpircy. You said you would like to vote Chronopie but won't cause I did. Why? You yourself pointed out it is 13 to lynch in that same post. Is your vote really going to do that much damage? I find it odd that you are hesitant to place the second vote on a wagon. Don't you have the ability and plenty of time to change your vote if need be?
I love the question, especially when you just answered it yourself.
And I love you saying that I am hesistant to place a second vote on a wagon. Especially after you accused us in a rude way of not reading the mod's posts properly.

Can we have some less spammers and some more lurkers in here please? This game is just a wishy-washy of players rambling around.
You've posted 6 times by the time you post this. Lurkers never help. At least spam gives us something to work on. You're basically giving town bad advice.
ConSpiracy wrote:Hmmz... I am searching for another wagon, since the Pine one is slowly shrinking.
tclawren, are you going to put something townish in your next post?
C-Worl, will you stop insulting every one in your next post and make a case on someone?
Conspiracy will you stop lurking, prod dodging, and make a case on someone?

Anyway, that's Conspiracy, all 7 posts of him and people actually get onto me for lack of content?

Conspiracy Verdict:
He's lurked, lurked, lurked, and asked for content from someone when he's given almost none himself.

I'm not sure if he's scum or not but he's not helping the town out right now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:ok cworl how about you do an indepth one on rayfrost or nacho since you already done a couple pages on me.
Rayfrost, is redundant since it's obvious why he's town. A wall on him would simply be clutter. As for Nacho, I'll give it a shot but there hasn't been much from him so don't expect it to be long.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Pine

Overjustification is consistently a terrible scumtell for Pine. However, it's seemed like he's been a lot more nervous about his early-game play than he is usually, and that's giving me enough reason to push for his lynch for now.

TOWN:
bristep123
gorilla
implosion
Kise
Lowell
MaxKojote
Nero
Nobody Special
RayFrost
Seraphim
T-Bone

SCUM:
C-Worl
ConSpiracy
jindori
kr0b
Pine
SnakePlissken
tclawren
This is Nacho's first post. It comes on page 5 and is basically a list. He also sheeps to the Pine wagon, says something about meta.

#123 says Alphabetical. It was an answer to Frost regarding how he organized his list.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Nacho: I figured that much. Was hoping you'd provide some sort of strength measurement or something to distinguish your reads (reasoning... something).
Reasoning will come when I want a scumread lynched or a townread saved.
Reasoning will also come when there's more than just one post to base everything off of.
Okay so he won't explain reasoning till he needs to and he also wishes he had more to judge from.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Oh God. More nacholists.

Call me when the real game starts.
Do you need any of them explained, NS?
Wait, I thought you weren't gonna explain the reads. What makes Nobody Special so special? (You see what I did there?)
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm here, will post either when I get back from school or waay early tomorrow morning.
Ok, he'll be back later.

Ok, in hindsight, unless I missed a post, Nacho's been inactive. REALLY inactive. He's made 4 posts and 3 of them were about his list. The list is his meta so it's a null point. Over all I checked and except the marathon days (10 GD pages of ISO), he's barely posted in any games. So, he's not a scum read or a town read, he's just an inactive.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THAT WOULD BE EITHER ME, FROST, OR JINDORI. THE FIRST TWO WOULD BE POINTLESS AND THE THIRD WOULD BE VERY PAINFUL. ALSO, I APOLOGIZE TO THE CLAN FOR LOSING MY WAY. I AM HERE TO STAY THIS TIME. COME ON T-BONE PRESS THAT CAPS LOCK BUTTON AND FEEL THE POWER COURSING THROUGH YOU.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

YOU ASKED FOR READS. DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE THE FACTS IN THE TCLAWREN CASE YOU UNGRATEFUL TREE.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NACHO WAS REQUESTED, AND CONSPIRACY REQUESTED CONTENT FROM ME. I POSTED THE CASE ON HIM JUST TO SHOW HOW HYPOCRITICAL THAT REQUEST WAS, COMING FROM HIM.

I'M IN THE CLAN, I HAVE TO TALK IN CAPS. I FORGOT THAT AND THAT'S WHERE I LOST MY WAY, BUT NOW THAT I'VE BEEN FOUND AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO CAPSLESS AGAIN.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THIS POST IS FOR GORILLA
DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#7)

Pine - 9 (bristep123, ConSpiracy, Nobody Special, C-Worl, Nachomamma8, Chronopie, tclawren, Nero Cain, jindori) L-4
C-Worl - 8 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, MaxKojote, Pine, Lucresia, [Moonstruck], Shift) L-5
Nobody Special - 3 (Lowell, Kise, implosion)
implosion - 1 (gorilla)
Nero Cain - 1 (T-Bone)

Not voting - 2 (kr0b, MrZepher)

Seraphim is V/LA until Saturday, April 2nd.
kr0b is V/LA until Saturday, March 26th.

The deadline for Day 1 is April 15th, 10:00 AM EDT. With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch and 12 to No Lynch.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:06 AM.
Shift wrote:tl;dr: Why are people voting Pine and not C-Worl? Pine is a decent lynch but it hangs on one point. C-Worl needs to die for multiple reasons.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:26 AM.
jindori wrote:
Unvote Pine vote T bone.
^ MARCH 26TH 11:55 AM.
tclawren wrote: UNVOTE: Pine
^ MARCH 26TH 12:02 PM.

AS YOU CAN TELL THE PINE WAGON WAS LOSING STEAM WHEN TCLAWREN SWITCHED HIS VOTE. JINDORI'S UNVOTE TIED THE WAGONS BUT PINE'S WAGON WAS RECEIVING CRITICISM. MY WAGON WAS NOT. SHEEPING TO THE PINE WAGON WAS STARTING TO BE SEEN AS BAD. SHEEPING TO MY WAGON WASN'T QUESTIONED.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAN = CAPS LOCK ALLIED NATION

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

@DemonHybrid can we get a vote count?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:Kise claimed that all my villys list were arguing with each other in an attempt to incriminate me but with posts like 288 and
the fact pies vote on pine was rvs
it makes me wonder why he would say something like that. Nearly all your posts are contentless and to me it looks like your dodging the prod.
A bandwagon vote onto a fastly rising wagon does NOT count as a rvs vote. Especially when you do it while referencing people's actual reasons for voting. Pie's vote on Pine was not rvs and thus your statement here is an inaccurate portrayal of information.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

No problem, considering I'm only here for one day I might as well do what I can. Srsly, 17 pages and it's still day 1? Go ahead and lynch me people, at least it'll give y'all some information to work off of and speed up the lag of this game. I'm vanilla anyway so it's not a real loss.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Busy day yesterday, school now, I will get caught back up afterward.

PS, I skimmed the thread why is everyone voting for Snake?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:27 am

Post by C-Worl »

So I log on and see that I'm still alive, which always makes me feel better. And we've got competing wagons. I have 9 votes and Snake has 7 (I think) I haven't gone back and read yet but apparently Snake is scum bc of a response to me? Aight well fuck it. I've yet to see anything to suggest that anyone is scummier than tclawren so even if it might save me, I'm not gonna switch my vote until I'm given more evidence.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ I'll give you a guess to who doesn't give a fuck about your opinion.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: C-Worl

C-Worl's at L1. $5 says the person who hammers is scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:i think half the people voting cworl are just voting cause they don't like him.
At least, I'll know in the bottom of my heart that you'll always love me, Jindori.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:SLAMMA HAMMA!

Now seriously, where's our prophet to come and speak for us? He decree there shalt not be thyme hammer or he shall smite thyne hammer insertion in thy rear orifices.

Pretty lame to bring C-Worl this close to a lynch. C-Worl if you are town why are you voting? And if your plan is to lure scum by bringing yourself to L-1, why are you announcing it? Only town will hammer now.

If you're town you should unvote. Not unvoting is an admission of guilt.
I <3 you 2 T-Bone.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #81) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

jindori wrote:yes i love you more than my non exsistant dragon called albi who cries jelly beans and spews rainbows.
I know Albi. Those jelly beans are the shit.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I want to list tclawren, I figured I made that obvious. Snake simply made a stupid mistake. tclawren's entire playstyle was to do shit without real reasoning until I finally called him on it. Then he started referencing reasons that weren't there in the first place. So, D2, if you wish to keep my memory alive, lynch his ass. Or not. I don't really care anymore.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:There is never a good reason for Town to self-vote. The only reason I can see to do it is to convince people that "scum wouldn't do that". Coupled with "only scum would hammer me right now," I'm 100% certain of C-Worl as scum now.

I would hammer, but I don't like short days. With kr0b on presumed V/LA, I want more from tclawren. I have yet to see any goodposting out of him.

UNVOTE: kr0b
VOTE: tclawren
You tellin me I got to vote myself for someone else to see this shit? I didn't really want to lynch myself I just wanted to see if someone was stupid enough to hammer. Which by the way, you could've done if you was 100% sure that I was scum. Also, while ya bullshitting. Nothing about this day has been short, it feels like it's been 1 got damn week and deadline aint for another 2, that dont make the day short, that just means he gave us a fuckload of time that we dont need.

Unvote; Vote: tclawren

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

WAIT! Let me get one thing straight. Jindori confirmed himself to be nontown and 3 people defended him.

FOS: Kise
I'm disappointed in this one.

FOS: Eldrich Lord
Not only did he not want to kill the antitown but he tried to come after me after the reveal of a claimed antitown. Really?

VOTE: Vote: Pine

He has the most votes on him out of all the people and now he's trying to target T-Bone, because T-Bone wanted to lynch a claimed antitown, really? REALLY?!?

I'll have to go back through and see if anyone else argued against Jindori's lynch after his claim.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Reasoning? He was claimed nontown, which means, antitown. We're trying to lynch antitown right? Our win condition is to eliminate all threats to town. If someone claims that they're not town it is playing to our win condition to lynch that person. No logic, NO LOGIC, that involves leaving claimed antitown alive in order to lynch someone who's alignment is unknown is a good logic. I'm not going to argue your logic therefore because it's a joke of logic. Jindori claimed antitown, we lynch him, then we go back day two and reread to see who may have defended him, who he may have defended, and other notable things. Which reminds me, say what you will I'll spend the next 2 hours rereading the thread.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm gonna just state all the actions involving jindori that I read, I might mention possible outcomes but I'll attempt to withhold my opinions, just so everyone will have this post as a reference.

Jindori started the game by saying he wouldn't vote, then Cain voted him, and Jindori quickly voted Cain. This could have been a quick gambit to distance early in case one flipped (like Jindori just did) or jindori might've jumped because he though Cain was eastside or some shit. Either way it's worth noting.

He then hopped on my bandwagon which is meh. I did post scummy at the beginning so he may have just figured I was eastside. (Or maybe I'm westside and I'm trying to distance) either way feel free to view it as you please.

tclawren's original vote was on jindori, not really sure how to interpret it, I already thought tc was antitown sooo, this could've just been more distancing, especially since he announced from the beginning that the vote wouldn't stay. Or it could be just a rvs/semi gut read as he described it. Feel free to decide for yourself.

Nobody Special was the first to defend jindori by callin him a newb, this was right after tc's vote. Which could be seen as a wolfslip defending his partner.

It's right after NS says this that tc unvotes for jindori, which I think is also worth noting.

Cain also unvoted Jindori attributing Jindori's newness as a possible factor for it.

Nacho's first list listed jindori as scum.

Jindori offers justification for his vote on Nero Cain well after everyone else had moved on to deciding between Pine and myself.

I then defend jindori for being a newb. Nobody Special quickly points out that he had done the same thing on previous pages.

Jindori talks about jumping on the Pine wagon but comments on how quickly it built up. He states that he thinks team work was involved in it's build up. He then proceeds to vote for Pine before anyone else posts.

RayFrost mentions jindori among the list of names that were not-good-posting.

Jindori jumps on T-Bone for what he perceived as a thirdpartyslip. He may have assumed T-Bone was EastSide. He then unvotes after the clusterfuck of arguing concerning that. Shift then argued Jin's case after Jin's unvote and Conspiracy defended Jin's case after Jin's unvote. More arguing continues between the 4 over this, which appeared as useless at first but honestly, is a bit eye opening now.

RayFrost says Jin is now goodposting but still in the wrong (about T-Bone)

Ray then gets involved in the argument, Shift labels Jin as misguided town.

I then vote for Jin. RF defends Jin. Jin votes me. Quote war begins.

T-Bone tells Jin not to rolefish.

NS once again defends Jin's newbness, this time for comparing him to a puppy.

Implosion also calls Jin obvtown. RF includes jin in his list o' townies.

Jin labels me as certain scum and announces kr0b as his only other scum read. Mentions bristep, nacho, and pine (considers pine townish)

Lowell points out jin acting like a novice in the beginning and then later points out jin's inane speculating of the setup. Wraps up by labeling jin newbtown.
jindori wrote:
List of town(since everyone seems to be listing)

RayFrost
Pine
Chronopie
gorrilla
shift
conspiracy

mafia

C worl
Krob

suspicious

T bone
tclawren
nacho

the rest are unkown
^ Had to quote this in it's entirety.

Zepher labels Jin newbtown but describes his play style as a future liability. I agree in a pretty mean way. Pine roughly agrees while calling jindori inexperienced.

I label jindori as newbtown when asked for reads on the wagons.

Jin notes my case on tc for having new information on it. He also asks me to make cases for Nacho and RF. Later he notes that my case on tc has made him think.

Kise notes that he originally thought of Jin as a good vote but he doesn't remember why. This actually leads to an argument between them involving jin's townreads going after each other. Jin tells us to look at Kise before lynching me.

T-Bone tells me and jindori to post less. Jin defends mine and his posts as being productive (with the exclusion of my personal insults)

After some arguing with Kise and me pointing out a flaw in Jin's logic he posts that Pine doesn't seem scummy, snake and kr0b do, he's starting to doubt whether I'm mafia.

Raud calls jin on being suspicious. Jin notes Raud for seeming town and says Snake would be a better lynch than me.

Jin calls TC impatient.

In #496 Jin finally votes Snake.

Cain comments on Jin being new but sees his vote on t-bone as opportunistic. Jin argues since t-bone didn't have a wagon.

Jin posts an argument to T-Bone, I'm having trouble understanding so I'll just quote it.
jindori wrote:
T-Bone wrote:SLAMMA HAMMA!

Now seriously, where's our prophet to come and speak for us? He decree there shalt not be thyme hammer or he shall smite thyne hammer insertion in thy rear orifices.

Pretty lame to bring C-Worl this close to a lynch. C-Worl if you are town why are you voting? And if your plan is to lure scum by bringing yourself to L-1, why are you announcing it? Only town will hammer now.

If you're town you should unvote. Not unvoting is an admission of guilt.
sorry to split this in two posts. this is just a more detailed version of my last post which i rushed.

@tbone if only town would hammer why did you not hammer down on him. You also seem to be pushing hard for someone else to vote him. I don't think this a townie thing to do trying to lure and bait someone into looking scummy. Cause if he rolls town you can claim the guy he voted him was scum, if he rolls scum mafia werewolf sk or just a general bastard you will just claim you were right. That post put you in a good postion anyway cworl roles. fos @ tbone
If you really believed this you would voted him yourself that he was scum.

btw i still think cworl is a vanilla ville. This is my last defence of cworl i can't really be stuffed after this and pine will lynch him anyway.
Then, well, shit gets real. Kise provokes Jin into a claim and instead of fake claiming, Jin actually claims being wolf. After which, Kise drops suspicion of Jindori.

Pine and Tc are the first two to post, basically trying to figure out wtf just happened.

This inspires Tc to unvote, Pine initially goes after Jin, Tc finally votes jin. Jin continues to announce suspicion of Tc after confirming his wolf alignment. Then, Pine unvotes and starts going after Tc, this comes after Jin suggests that they might be masoned to each other. RF also suggests leaving jin alive. Jin foses T-Bone stated that he sees him as East Side. Raud votes jin. Pwerox votes jin. Jin votes t-bone. Eldrich then mentions the jindori case but then deflects with a case on me. Note, he never once stated a suspicion of me until the jindori claim, and I was still the biggest wagon at the time of the jindori claim.

Pine switches from TC to T-Bone, following Jin's lead.Gorilla votes for jin. Jin and T-Bone argue. Jin votes for himself.

Mod kills Jin confirming his claim.

The rest you can interpret from there.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, as for Eldrich's argument. Vtoing claimed antitown also helps find the rest of their faction. Anyone in jin's faction should have been smart enough to bus the wagon after Jin opened his mouth. Therefore we could look at those who voted him. Also, we also get to see who defended against his wagon (I believe that would be you)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

My other post wasn't about me at all. It was meant to be a summary of everything involving jin. Meaning it wasn't supposed to address your concerns with how I initially defended myself. Also, you're ignoring the fact that I pointed out how I wasn't suspicious in your eyes until the jindori stuff blew up. And also how I was the biggest wagon at the time. Also, considering your points on me were posted by others, I feel no need to answer you about them considering that they are not your own ideas.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Summaries without posting much new information are fantastic ways for scum to make it look like they're contributing without actually helping.
The fact that the recounting of several pages is somewhat biased and retold in the manner that best serves C-Worl Doesnt help.
Taking advantage of the fact that some (lazy) players will skim the last few pages but read his version of what happened makes it downright scummy.

-9000 town points to Raud for supporting the scum tactic.

VOTE: C-Worl Still a good lynch. Parking it here until I make up my mind about T-Bone after full reread.
Give an example.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RayFrost wrote:Having read through the posts after the modkill, most of it is people thread shitting with wall posts based off of ridiculous buddy buddy theories or similar
:badlogic: that results in a raud scumread
a confirmation of my c-worl scumread
and a distinct lack of snakeplissken in this game that is really, really annoying

Also dislike the chronopie unvote on c-worl and then revote. Chrono + C-worl is now a likely team possibility.

Vote: C-worl
Underline = Explain please.

Bold = What?

Italics = Are you really surprised?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, according to the mod Chrono never revoted anyone so part of your post is actually a lie.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
C-Worl wrote:What exactly do y'all want me to do to defend myself? Say I made a mistake by overreacting to something that Frost did? Even, though when I've played mafia I've always considered that to be scum to do. You want me to say I'm a bad player and that I simply made mistakes? Honestly, nothing I say right now will sway your decision that I should be lynched. I will tell you outright that I AM town. Believe what you want but either way look at both wagons. There are scum on them.
Appeal to emotion and admission to 'defenselessness'. I'm proud of town's initial reaction to this, I even think RF calls him out at some point for his AtE. "I AM town," is a really,
really
weak defense and he claims that nothing he can say will sway town's decision to lynch. In fact, its not even worth the effort for him to try. Like I said, I'm proud of town not giving into this and keeping the pressure on...unfortunately that doesn't last.
Honestly, tell me what I'm supposed to say. Tell me. I know that my posts looked hellabad. I was tunneling on RF, nothing else. I have no other defense than that. That's not an appeal, that's an admission. I've already said that which is why I felt no need to answer your claims.
Eldritch Lord wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Defend the cases against me? Your cases are made entirely of posts that I made where tunnel vision affected my posting. Yes, I contradicted myself, I see that now, people do it all the time. I love how I make one post and I get crucified for making "an emotional" appeal when Pine did the exact same thing once he realized he accidentally skipped 5 pages. As for scum hunting.
Explicitly stating what you did doesn't qualify as a defense or make your previous action void. This is another "sorry" post. I learned a long time ago that sorry doesn't give your best friend their toy back, nor does it replace a priceless vase containing your late great-granduncle's ashes.
Once again, I'm not really trying to defend myself.
Eldritch Lord wrote:I'll take a small break from quoting your weak "defenses" in order to address the fact that ~20% of my time spent reading and catching up was wasted with your pointless ad-hominem and spammy posts. It seems your only defense other than sorry to to call other posters moronic or suggest that their IQ is low or something just as irrelevant to the situation.
I'm an ass.
Eldritch Lord wrote:
C-Worl wrote: RayFrost has tunnel vision on me which is a null point since it affects both town and scum equally. He's probably not scum because pushing a lynch so hard on a townie would make him an easy D2 lynch once I flipped. Thus he's probably town.

Town:
jindori and RayFrost (ironically the two most avid supporters of my lynch)

Null:
Everyone else on the wagons.

I also have a slight town read on NS and I still think Pie is scum.

Kr0b is Null and T-Bone is a town read for now.
When you finally do get around to posting the closest thing to a defense you've ever had, you clear the two avid pushers on your bandwagon. This is scummy to me, your logic for suggesting RayFrost is town is WIFOMish at best. This is clearly an appeal to the authority behind your bandwagon and catering to them in order to prevent yourself from being lynched. It really doesn't get much clearer than this,
if
I'm wrong and you're town, you are most certainly more concerned with self-preservation than catching scum. And considering that you've already claimed vanilla, that doesn't sit well with me at all.
C-Worl wrote:
Unvote; Vote: C-Worl

C-Worl's at L1. $5 says the person who hammers is scum.
Ironically, the towniest thing you've done all game. Still, it doesn't excuse that you've spent 90% of your time posting ad-hominem attacks and appeal to emotion, admission of defeat defenses trying to victimize yourself. Even more unfortunately, people are buying into it and the game has become a clusterfuck as of the past 3 pages -- which only benefits scum seeking to sow confusion. At any rate, I'm comfortable enough to:

Unvote
Vote: C-Worl
Yes, people were buying into it, that's why I reached L1. My lynch was then thrown off by a clusterfuck that I wasn't a part of. I'm not trying to victimize myself. I simply don't care. However, at the same time I want to point out what I see as scummy and the fact that this case was an attempt to deflect from what Jindori had just done is scummy.
Eldritch Lord wrote:TL;DR (Get off MS): Your defenses are scummier than any of the reasons you're initially bandwagon'ed for. You defend yourself like pure scum, attack other players on a personal level, and consistently victimize yourself while contributing little to the game. Your three actual read contributions consisted of straw-manning and gross oversimplifications of players' positions. Die scum.
TL;DR You case on me consist of misreps, and restating facts that others pointed out. You did it, in an attempt to distract from the fact that your buddy had just outed himself.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It wasn't fluff. We have over 25 pages of D1. In a large game filled with lurkers and inactives. I was simply giving them a summary of everything involving Jin in order to help people out. At this point you are tunneling. It's called tunneling bc no matter what I do you will classify it as scummy in some way. That's tunneling. People came down on me pretty hard for not contributing early in the game. Seeing how, most of your posts are spent nit picking most of my actions I would consider that to be a lack of real contribution.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*rubs forehead*

Ok, Reckamonic I suppose common courtesy is to allow you time to read the thread.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

you dont have to lynch me and im a bff, that has to count for something right?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
I'm gonna just state all the actions involving jindori that I read, I might mention possible outcomes but I'll attempt to withhold my opinions, just so everyone will have this post as a reference.
Pine did you intentionally just not read this sentence. I stated before hand that the post was just a summary and that I was going to try and withhold my opinions. It's not scumhunting, it's a summary. What part about that did I not make clear?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Maybe, it'll give the lurkers a reason to participate bc seeing 30 pages of thread might be a little intimidating but a summary based on one confirmed antitown might be a little helpful. It's also a reference for me. If I want to know if so and so played the newb card on Jin, instead of reading 30 pages I can just go back to my summary. My question is, you called it bias, so once again, "How is it bias?"

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:It tells the story you want it to tell. Notably, it only tells about four or five of those thirty pages,
and its the four or five that you and your buddies weren't acting scummy on
. Highlighting the antics of others while remaining silent on your own antics. You're using it as a sophisticated form of deflection.

And if people signed up for a large game, they signed up to play. Don't make excuses for them. If they're not up to a large game, they should replace out.

Still waiting for anything resembling analysis.
Example?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

Okay so he ignored the question for 3 and a half hours and his last post on the boards was 40 minutes after I asked this question. So, basically Pine doesn't have an example. He's just trying, searching, reaching, probing for anything he can say to get me lynched. Which for the most part confirms (to me at least) that he is scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Shift wrote:proddodge

Sorry, I have a two day tournament starting tomorrow, only on around p28. Will try my best to catch up ASAP. On a side note, wtf is going on in this thread.
Jin claimed wolf, got modkilled, and RayFrost got replaced out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hi, got trashed yesterday. I'll try to catch up later.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Example? Of what?
You only summarizing
four or five
pages that you mostly weren't involved with?
You entire post is an example of that. Or trying to take credit for 30 pages of productivity?
C-Worl wrote:Jindori started the game by saying he wouldn't vote, then Cain voted him, and Jindori quickly voted Cain. This could have been a quick gambit to distance early in case one flipped (like Jindori just did) or jindori might've jumped because he though Cain was eastside or some shit. Either way it's worth noting.

He then hopped on my bandwagon which is meh. I did post scummy at the beginning so he may have just figured I was eastside. (Or maybe I'm westside and I'm trying to distance) either way feel free to view it as you please.
^ This is from pages 2 and 3. Also, that no way involved me? He voted me, but it doesn't involve me?
C-Worl wrote:tclawren's original vote was on jindori, not really sure how to interpret it, I already thought tc was antitown sooo, this could've just been more distancing, especially since he announced from the beginning that the vote wouldn't stay. Or it could be just a rvs/semi gut read as he described it. Feel free to decide for yourself.

Nobody Special was the first to defend jindori by callin him a newb, this was right after tc's vote. Which could be seen as a wolfslip defending his partner.

It's right after NS says this that tc unvotes for jindori, which I think is also worth noting.

Cain also unvoted Jindori attributing Jindori's newness as a possible factor for it.
^ Page 4.
C-Worl wrote:Nacho's first list listed jindori as scum.
^ Page 5.
C-Worl wrote:Jindori offers justification for his vote on Nero Cain well after everyone else had moved on to deciding between Pine and myself.

I then defend jindori for being a newb. Nobody Special quickly points out that he had done the same thing on previous pages.

Jindori talks about jumping on the Pine wagon but comments on how quickly it built up. He states that he thinks team work was involved in it's build up.
^ Page 6
C-Worl wrote:He then proceeds to vote for Pine before anyone else posts.

RayFrost mentions jindori among the list of names that were not-good-posting.

Jindori jumps on T-Bone for what he perceived as a thirdpartyslip. He may have assumed T-Bone was EastSide.
^ Page 7
C-Worl wrote:He then unvotes after the clusterfuck of arguing concerning that. Shift then argued Jin's case after Jin's unvote and Conspiracy defended Jin's case after Jin's unvote. More arguing continues between the 4 over this, which appeared as useless at first but honestly, is a bit eye opening now.
^ Page 8 (Already at more than 5 pages.)
C-Worl wrote:RayFrost says Jin is now goodposting but still in the wrong (about T-Bone)

Ray then gets involved in the argument, Shift labels Jin as misguided town.

I then vote for Jin. RF defends Jin. Jin votes me. Quote war begins.
^ Page 9. Also, I guess mentioning that Jin and I got in a quote war after voting each other classifies as not involving me right?
C-Worl wrote:T-Bone tells Jin not to rolefish.
^ Page 10.
C-Worl wrote:NS once again defends Jin's newbness, this time for comparing him to a puppy.

Implosion also calls Jin obvtown.
^ Page 11.
C-Worl wrote:RF includes jin in his list o' townies.

Jin labels me as certain scum and announces kr0b as his only other scum read. Mentions bristep, nacho, and pine (considers pine townish)
^ Page 12.
C-Worl wrote:Lowell points out jin acting like a novice in the beginning and then later points out jin's inane speculating of the setup. Wraps up by labeling jin newbtown.
jindori wrote:
List of town(since everyone seems to be listing)

RayFrost
Pine
Chronopie
gorrilla
shift
conspiracy

mafia

C worl
Krob

suspicious

T bone
tclawren
nacho

the rest are unkown
^ Had to quote this in it's entirety.

Zepher labels Jin newbtown but describes his play style as a future liability. I agree in a pretty mean way.
^ Page 13.

Okay... my post had more but you get the point. I clearly summarized more than 4 or 5 pages (as Pine insinuated) and I did mention the things that even included myself (as Pine said I didn't) Now, the question of if my summary is an actual contribution, that's up for debate. Considering some people thanked me for it, I'd like to assume it was helpful to a few people. However, the fact that Pine called it biased and basically lied about what the post was is scummy behavior. He's just trying to discredit everything I do and he's obviously willing to bend the facts in order to do it. (Which can be seen as tunnel vision, town reaching, or scum reaching)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
Your post is still devoid of content
and the amount you're fixated on justifying it as legitimate, rather than providing actual content, is disturbing
Underlined = I said it was debatable. If you don't see it as content then that's you.

Bold = You made a case on me. I simply disproved the logic behind the case. Are you telling me that if you were town, and people started a mislynch wagon on you, that you wouldn't try to show the flaws in their cases?

=======================================

Where exactly is my vote right now? Ah fuck it.

unvote

VOTE: Tclawren

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:You disproved a tiny fraction of a huge case. And the point is that you're treating that one thing as completely vindicating you.

And your summary being devoid of content is NOT debatable.

And follow it up with a vote without independent reasoning or even an attempt at giving a nod to the reasoning that came before it. Of course. Bus away. Or are the two of you on different scum teams?

@TC: Your waffly unvote, followed by your apparent certainty that Kise isn't Town is quite contradictory. And you failed to answer for the rolefishing or other points.
You do realize I've been calling Tc scum all game, have previously provided the biggest case against him, and have normally been the biggest supporter of getting him lynched? You do realize that right? Bc, I figured a great "Vet" like you would remember something like that.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Goddamnit. You need to stop making valid points.
Um... would me going back to being a post whore help any?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:
Pine wrote:@TC: Your waffly unvote, followed by your apparent certainty that Kise isn't Town is quite contradictory. And you failed to answer for the rolefishing or other points.
I unvoted because of this:
Kise wrote:PGO in a normal game loloololksure.... AND I WILL THRASH YOU SO WE'LL SEE WHOS GOTA GUN

MAFIA PEOPLE
DONT ROLEBLOCK ME
IM GOING IN TONIGHT

UNVOTE; VOTE": SNAKE
There is no reason why any town aligned person would want to lynch this person today. Maybe tomorrow, but definitely not today.

Do I think he's town? Not really. Do I think it's worth the risk? Not a chance in hell.

As for rolefishing, I still don't see it. I didn't ask for a town watcher to come out. I didn't ask Kise to even say what he is. But goddamned if the post above isn't clear already he softclaimed a pr pretty fucking hard. So either explain to me why what I said is rolefishing or I'm ignoring you from now on.

--------
Gorilla wrote:oh i see i got upset by the use of what i consider a dirty tactic in a mafia game that was used to out a scum so that makes me his scumbuddy for believing something is against the spirit of the game, hrm yes

eldritch lord agreed with me about the nature of that tactic, making his vote fairly hypocritical
I'm not going to argue with you about the dirtiness Kise's play. That's not what this is about.

Post 15 smells of frustration and, more notably, remarkably refuse to take a stand on the Jindori matter at all. 16 is an attempt to bus your partner by taking what is becoming the predominant party line. I think you were the person Jindori was talking about when he said he was "Backstabbed" in his last post.
Tc, is starting to redeem himself with this post. The case on Gorilla is very nice and I like his stance on Kise. It's not enough to completely clear him in my mind but it's a step in the right direction.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Scum to lynch: Kise, tclawren, C-Worl.
Oh, you still love me. :wink:

Anyway, RF came on me pretty hard after initially calling me town. Then Reck replaced in and came right after me. So... I'm thinking it might be a lyncher.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
Definition of Normal Game wrote:Roles which are explicitly Non-Normal include:
Non-Sane Cops, Blanks/Quacks, Janitor, Survivor,
Lyncher
, Cultist, Jester, Scum Masons, Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, Redirector.
No. It's just that you're scum.
I didn't know that list existed. Well, that kills my theory on Reck.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #109) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nobody Special wrote: D) He says "WE'LL SEE WHOS GOTA GUN"

From D) we can infer that he's a killing role (Town Vig, 3rd party Serial Killer, or, you know it by now, Lying Mafia).
Actually, we can't infer that. Reck's former claimed Paranoid Gun Owner. Notice the middle word there. Kise is could have any role. Any role at all. If it targets then he can test Reck's theory by targeting him. If RF was telling the truth then Kise will die. If Reck was lieing then Kise will stay alive.

YOU, are simply trying to misrepresent Kise, or you simply didn't understand what was going on.

However, as others have said there is a HUGE flaw in Kise's logic if he was town.

He could target Reck and Mafia simply use their NK on him.
Mafia could roleblock him anyway in order to frame Reck.

Also, as Townies, we would have no way of knowing if Kise actually targeted Reck or if he just says he did.

See, the problem here is, those were people's legit reasons for suspecting Kise. You seemed to notice that suspicion and you searched for any reason you could use that wouldn't look like sheeping so that you could jump on him.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #110) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I pointed that out a long time ago, C-Worl.
You really need to start reading my posts all the way through.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:However,
as others have said there
is a HUGE flaw in Kise's logic if he was town.

He could target Reck and Mafia simply use their NK on him.
Mafia could roleblock him anyway in order to frame Reck.

Also, as Townies, we would have no way of knowing if Kise actually targeted Reck or if he just says he did.

See, the problem here is,
those were people's legit reasons for suspecting Kise
I noted that those weren't my original thoughts.
C-Worl wrote:You seemed to notice that suspicion and you searched for any reason you could use that wouldn't look like sheeping so that you could jump on him.
This was the point of my post.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

If you read my posts more then your cases and points against me wouldn't be so full of holes. We all hated Jindori's posts and I hate LuLu's post but if you want to win mafia you have to read every word. If I recall correctly, in another game, you came down on someone when they said they weren't reading your walls.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So you're voting for Snake to try and force a claim?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Nero Cain wrote:NO!!!!!

My God Cam
YOU'RE SO STUPID
!!!!!

He's voting Snake just 'cause everyone else is. :igmeou:
You do know I assumed that. I just wanted to see what his answer to my question would be. I would still like to know.

EL, if you are town, then are you voting Snake because you want to force a claim?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Snakeplisken

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Reckamonic wrote:C-Worl isn't reading the thread completely.
Scumtell.
What makes you say that?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

There's a good reason why you haven't paid attention to Snake. He hasn't posted enough. He basically lurks and then V/LAed when his wagon was picking up steam. He's made no real effort to defend himself, he's just lurked in hopes that it would quietly die down.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Whatever happened to good old policy lynching?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Nero Cain wrote:
Pine wrote:I am not averse to lynching lurkers, but after reviewing his ISO, it seems like that one post is the only actual scummy thing he's done.
Pine wrote: As for ISO 1, 4, 5, and 7, yes. They amount to a slight scumread.
Raise your hand if you see it.
*raises hand*

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
and really only as scum trying to point somewhere, anywhere.
Pot meet kettle. You are indeed black.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ok, lets get this straight. I, the man with no votes currently on him, am desperate for a defense? Ur just lookin trying to discount wat i say bc im rite. However lynching ur scum buddy is more important right now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I didn't get around to it. If you want a big enthusiastic hello then just ask for one.

ZOMG WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11ONEONE SO WE'S GONNA RUN TRAIN ON SOME SCUMZ RIGHT CUZ THEY BEEN MESSIN WIT MY MOJO. LIKE I WAS TALKIN TO DIS CHICK RITE AND HUR CUM DEZ SCUM ALL COCK BLOCKIN AND WAT NOT. I KNOW UZ NOT LYK DAH WOMEN BUT A COCK BLOCK IZ A COCK BLOCK REGARDLESS OF THE GENDER SO I KNOWZ YOU KNOW HOW PISSED I WAZ. SO I WAS TOTALLY LIKE, "FUCK YOU SCUMZ, YOUZ GONNA DIE" AND THEY WAS LIKE, "AIGHT, BUT CAN I HAZ TREE FIDDY?" AND I'M LIKE, "YOU AIN'T NO SCUMZ, YOU'RE THAT GOT DAMN LOCHNESS MONSTER!" SO NOW I NEED TO FIND THE REEL SCUMZ AND LAYETH THE SMACKETH DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONEONEONEONEONE

Is that the response you wanted? lol

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:Sup guys.

So. I'm only reading the last 10 pages. If there's anything important you feel I should know that happened before then that won't be explained in the last 10 pages, feel free to fill me in.

Also, if you should feel so inclined, I would totally welcome a brief recap from anyone about what's been going on.

At first glance I'm probs gunna just go for a Snake lynch since 40-fucking pages is too much for D1 and town can never get anywhere until there's a flip. I'll let you know my other reads regardless.
Yes I'll actually make my mind up about whether or not I feel Snake is scum when I get caught up. :roll:
Werewolf outted himself and got modkilled. His name was Jindori.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:t first glance I'm probs gunna just go for a Snake lynch since 40-fucking pages is too much for D1 and
town can never get anywhere until there's a flip
. I'll let you know my other reads regardless.
Funny thing is we already had a flip.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Over a thousand posts for just Day 1. Grrreat.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

What exactly is a Voyeur and a Seer?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*Walks in, reads thread*

Conspiracy's kinda dumb.

*Looks at votes*

Oh cool.

Vote: Reckamonic

I'm taking Kise's word for it.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

quadz08 wrote:^doesn't matter when you say that, I'm giving you scumpoints. fluff&follow, fluff&follow!
Yep because I'm sheeping to a vote on a person who didn't have any votes on him before hand. Kise is voting TC not Reck. So I guess I'll give you scumpoints for not reading the thread.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:@quadz-C-worl is vig/sk bait. He fluffs and follows in every single game he's in which makes it nigh impossible to read him. EX: Mafia Dating Game Show he replaces in and sheeps Fate the rest of the game without adding a single new idea to the game. And he's town. :evil:
You theory of me following is ruined by the fact that I'm the only one voting for Reckamonic.

Kise said he was going to visit Reck, who is claimed PGO. If both were Town scum would have no reason to RB Kise. Scum would have just let Kise go in for the kill and the two of them would have cross killed each other. Therefore by both of them being alive there's only two scenarios I see.

A) Kise is scum and simply didn't visit Reck last night.

B) Reck is scum and the scum team Role Blocked Kise in order to keep him from killing Reck.

So it all boils down to who you would rather believe is scum. I'm more inclined to believe Kise because if he were scum a lynch of Reck, if Reck were town, would immediately set him up to be the next lynch. Therefore Reck is the more logical choice.

The fact that you're painting me as a sheep when I voted someone who hasn't been voted yet by anyone else today is hysterical. I guess I would have to label it as a scumfail.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

I don't remember such implying, would you like to quote such a thing?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

Reckamonic wrote:
Kise wrote:@other guy/guys: why do you feel it's important for me to out my role? If Reckamonic is still alive, that should tell you enough.
That doesn't imply that he lied. To me it sounds like he's implying he got Role Blocked.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote: Vote: Raud

Nice catch TC. Raud's argument holds little weight because TC's opinion seemed to change as the game went on as any good townies is.

Raud distanced from our lynch by saying he wanted to lynch Pine all along even though his other post clearly shows a flaw in that.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You mean your partners are ass enough to buss you? Damn, that sucks.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #134) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Bulletproof Vig, with a twist. :(
twist = he's actually the SK

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ KILL IT!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Raud, who are your scum buddies?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

RaudhrGarm wrote:Reck, Pine, tclaw
Pine doesn't believe in bussing scum buddies (bit of meta) so that means either reck or tclaw are on your scum team.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Okay, hold up. That actually sounds...believable. And I can't stand that I'm saying that.

UNVOTE: Raud (For now)

Any counterclaims?

I will not believe that there is no vigilante in this game, so we can either confirm Raud or confirm a scum in the {Raud, Counterclaimant} set. Either are acceptable.

Frantically pushing this lynch in light of a plausible claim that we can perhaps prove or disprove is really, really scummy, and that's on top of numerous other reasons I've stated for you as scum.
Believable? He's flailing. He's saying any random shit he can to stay alive. He said vig because even if we figured he was serial killer (like i mentioned) there are players who have said that SK could be valuable to town. He then mentions that gun to try to confuse us when looking at the NKs. The claim is not plausible in my mind. Thus, obv scum is obvious.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #140) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

We have competing wagons. I want to hear a claim from Tclawren before we lynch. We'll compare his claim to Raud's and determine which one we believe more.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #141) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Reckamonic wrote:No.
Just... You don't ask for a claim at L-4.

Raud needs rope. You're scum too.
No I'm not, but I'd love to hear the (fake) evidence you have that would state otherwise.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 am

Post by C-Worl »

My play is the same as every other game I've ever played. I know meta is a bad defense but I don't know how else to play and my way has tended to lead me to good scum reads in the past. I just have bad ways of convincing others to follow.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Risk I'm willing to take when I don't have a PR.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

It's impossible for a town player to be obv scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

Neither, I'm good town, saying I'm scummy is different then saying obv scum. I can be a scummy looking town player, it's all about perception. I can't be an obv scum town player. Also, in his post EL gave reasons for the other two, all he said about me was that I was obv scum. He didn't point out what it is that makes it obv, which he can't bc I'm not scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NATALIE PORTMAN'S DAWG

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You have one completed game with me. You were scum in it. I was town. You came after me the entire time. Made up BS reasons for it the entire time. You've done it in this game and now you're just like, "Fuck it, let's see if saying meta will get this wagon started." I would love to lynch you just to see if you're scum or not simply because I know you don't bus your partners and it can semi-clear (Not completely bc we have 2 factions) a few people if you do turn up scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:
@Everyone:
Raud has just (essentially) claimed SK. What do we do now? Lynch or keep?
I will say this one more time...

KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai guyz. You know that thing in your role where it says Win Condition? And it then names your win condition as killing all roles that are opposed to town? Well, SK is opposed to town. But I guess 3 kills a night is a good thing right? BC if we mislynch today and then three more townies die tonight that won't hurt us at all now will it? Now, I know the argument of loldirect the SK's kills. Who decides who we have him direct it to? Do we vote or just let someone random (who could be scum) feed him a name to kill? Wait, let's let him make the choice and give him the chance to kill more townies.

It's simple as this. We lynch a non-town member today and cut the number of deaths per night down to two. If you argue against that I will consider you scum for playing against the town win condition.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

We can get rid of Pine later. Obv anti-town is the better lynch for today though. (That means you)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:Raud can kill the most reasonably scummy players. As long as he doesn't townhunt, he's alright to be used as a tool. Stop being 2011 newbs and think outside the box. Pine is just looking for an excuse to get rid of Raud; that was a weak vote.
It makes me sad that you're claiming to be a scum buddy of Raud's.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pics? U mean my pecker? U saw it last night.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine: 3
(Kise, RaudhrGarm, C-Worl)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ConSpiracy wrote:C-Worl, why are you voting for a SK target when you are on his wagon to lynch him?
Seems scum to blend in...
It's because I still want to lynch him, but if he does end up surviving Pine seems like the second best kill.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #155) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 am

Post by C-Worl »

WE LYNCH HIM TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF DEATHS PER NIGHT!!! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT NOT CLEAR TO YOU PEOPLE???

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #156) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fuck you Will. LYNCH THE SK!!!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #157) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

quadz08 wrote:
Wants to lynch SK:

C-Worl
quadz
gorilla
lowell
powerrox
T-Bone
Pine

Wants to direct SK:

Reckmon
Charlie
CS
Nacho
Raud (duh)
Singer

Unknown / I'm not sure:

EL
implosion
Kise
MrZepher
TC

Pine, I don't like the reason of "not trustworthy enough." I don't think he's so dumb as to disobey our wishes, as he knows he'd be lynched immediately if he did.
Kise wants to direct and if you want to lynch him why aren't you voting him?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #158) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #159) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:I say we direct this so-called vig.
^ Charlie's two cents on the situation.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Zepher's last post was 4 days ago. He's V/LA on weekends. Waiting on him will take forever.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Damnit Kise. Comment on this game please.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Gorilla

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The reason for my vote is two posts above my vote. I didn't mention it at a time because I was trying to be a cheeky bastard by voting Gorilla the same way he voted Charlie.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Need help with the pressure?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Charlie

Gorilla's comment of reaction testing is beleivable. Charlie really isn't helping his case.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:25 am

Post by C-Worl »

It took 16 and a half hours for the "fast" Charlie wagon to buildup to 5 people. It took 3 hours for my wagon to build up to 4.

@Chronopie, TCLaw's the one who didn't like your ISO.

I'm Townie McTownsperson from Townville USA. A vote for me is a vote that helps scum. Doesn't help that almost everyone who jumped on that wagon already seemed like scum anyway. BTW, I'm about to build a list of my really strong town reads. Give me a second.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:35 am

Post by C-Worl »

singer, Kise, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla, T-Bone, charlie, Pine

Those are the people that weren't on my wagon when it got to L1. Scum would have no reason not to hammer town so massive townie points for all of them.

Reck, tclawren, Chronopie, MrZepher, Lowell, Nachomamma8, Powerrox93

Those seven were on the wagon when it got to L1. Your remaining scum are more than likely among those.

Unvote; Vote: TC

Just found the case I had against him D1. I had forgotten how scummy he is.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:36 am

Post by C-Worl »

^Can't hammer a buddy when I'm a townie. Fail scum is failing.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #169) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Scumslip?

UNVOTE: TCLawren

VOTE: Kise

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

Reckamonic wrote:
C-Worl wrote:^Can't hammer a buddy when I'm a townie. Fail scum is failing.
Are you planning to eventually attempt to defend yourself with something better than "I'm town"?

Maybe when you present a better case than, "C-Worl is scum" In your vote for me you didn't even mention me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

Oh and you original case being that I didn't say hi to you is just stupid.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ I think Implosion just nailed the code. Been a fun game guys. Let's end this day phase so the magic word can obliterate us all. I'll be eating pizza when I die... or jacking off... okay I'll probably be jacking off. That doesn't mean that I won't be eating pizza though.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:@dram: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi - CE SOIR?

Wait, we not lynching Chaley?

Shamed to say this about a close friend but...

KILL IT!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UNVOTE: Kise

Took me a moment but I see what he's doing. Everyone needs to get off Kise NOW!!!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It's ruined if I explain. Your smart I think you can figure it out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #176) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2925566

Post #347 is my original case on him after his first 9 posts of the game. If you notice he never really gave reasons for his votes and his second to votes magically landed on the biggest bandwagons at the time. RVSvote on Jindori scum could have been early distancing.

After that he started posting content, not much, but a little. Then the Jindori shit hit the fan. TC actually wanted to lynch the claimed werewolf (looks over at Pine and Kise)

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2943172

Post #819 he posts his list of reads. He calls it a big long post but it ends up being about a line per person. Basically, it's supposed to look like content without really being content. Pine points that out and TCgets defensive. Pine then points out a scum tell in the post. Pine's exact words were, "Self-contradiction and rolefishing in one go." He then reforms and becomes on of the main driving forces in getting Raud lynched. I was one hundred percent behind him on that one. He ruined that today. Went back to one liners, little content, vague reasons for voting, and actually told someone to vote for him.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #177) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Tclawren

I won't move this vote until you people wake the fuck up and start posting.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

Charlie wrote:Oh yes, I'm sorry.
Look at these votes all over the place, how messy.

Vote for Tclawren, we have milk and cookies over here.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Be honest, you did it for the milk and cookies didn't you?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hey mafias or werewolves, will you kill Charlie tonight? kthx...

Now can we lynch Tclawren? I'd rather lynch obvscum than possible lurkertown.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:
C-Worl wrote:It took 16 and a half hours for the "fast" Charlie wagon to buildup to 5 people. It took 3 hours for my wagon to build up to 4.

This is why you're town. Most of the scums came to you, but only half went to Charlie because his buddies were slow on the draw. They must like to switch it up every now and again.

Under that logic we should be looking at Reck, Zeph, Lowell, and Pine as possible scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:Does ORDER of lynch really matter? They're all scummy and won't be crosskilled like I said.

If OoL don't matter den why you aint votin TC?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (isolation #183) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

OMG, the Mastin wall, it's it's everywhere. Dude, can't handle it. Wait, Mastin says I'm town? Awesome! Thinks Pine is scum? Ballin! Doctor should protect Mastin tonight cuz he's about to run train on these scum. BTW, Mastin, this is what I wanted you to do in TWBB. You know, the game where you didn't give me any fucking reasoning? Yeah, this is much better.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #184) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

MrZepher wrote:I'm okay with a Charlie lynch I think.... but let's let Maskin finish his walls and catchup. We have until the 17th so let's not rush things.
Something is telling me to wait on the Charlie lynch for now.

I'm pretty sure C-Worl might be town, but we may want him to be NK'd if he is as he will be detrimental in Lylo should we get there.....
I want to see what happens with the tclawren thing.... I get super scum reads from him but I want to give him a chance to explain his neighbor claim.

Can there be scum neighbors?

Yeah we have people who aren't do a GD thing but I'm detrimental bc I've been posting and going after scumz. I guess this means you and your scum team are coming after me tonight right?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #185) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

There are plenty of players who were on the wagon. What Mastin's saying is that there have to be atleast 1-2 scum on the wagons. Yes he was on the wagons but he's obviously going to rule himself out. He also ruled out several others whom he believed to be town. What you're doing T-Bone is called mudslinging (I think) Not everyone on a 10 person wagon can be scum, he's pointing out the ones that he believes are scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #186) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote: and point out a contradiction I just spotted in Gorilla's posts. (See if you can find it, first.)

Unvoting Powerrox bc no one else is but then voting Chronopie when no one else is?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #187) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:I realize that C-Worl and that's totally not the point.

Then what is the point?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #188) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

... Just read Chronopie's ISO. 62 pages. He has 22 posts. He's just...

UNVOTE: TCLawren

VOTE: Chronopie

62 pages and hasn't done a damn thing to help. He tried to slide in unnoticed and vote Pine and he got caught. Tries to argue his way out of it and the argument sucked. Setup speculation which only distracts + complaining that the thread wasn't moving when he's only posted 17 times up to that point. CHRONOPIE NEEDS TO DIE!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #189) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 am

Post by C-Worl »

tclawren wrote:T-Bone is flailing so bad right now. If there wasn't a wagon on Chronopie I would vote for him.
VOTE: Chronopie

?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #190) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin, a lot of your points are valid toward me being scum. I was for lynching the SK. I've sheeped more times than can be counted. Which can be verified by...

UNVOTE: Chronopie

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #191) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Mastin, a lot of your points are valid toward me being scum. I was for lynching the SK. I've sheeped more times than can be counted. Which can be verified by...

UNVOTE: Chronopie

What Imeant is that the reasons for Mastin going after some people can also be used to go after me. So whyexactly does he think that I'm town (aside from me being town)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #192) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:Image

gorilla wrote:I decided I don't like the charlie wagon and am trying to wagon chronopie instead

How long have you suspected Chrono publicly?

gorilla wrote:
Pine wrote:He didn't randomly pick us. he picked the biggest threats to his faction.

lolwat

I'm scared to ask.

singersigner wrote:Ugh.

Does anyone want to give me a recap of what's been going on while I'm re-skimming?

Your hubby was night killed. Discuss.

You vote T-Bone, I'll give you a cookie.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #193) » Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

Honestly, Pine, you don't have to agree with all of Mastin's reads to agree with some of them. Not everyone is flawless like me. He's trying to find 5 people off of 2 separate scum teams and you seemed like a likely suspect. Instead of dismissing his whole case because he has you on it look at his reasoning and then look at his reasons for the others. Just because he finds you as scum doesn't mean that there isn't scum among the other names he mentioned.

Of course, that's all under the theory of you being town. I however tend to agree with him because you've tunneled on me this entire game which is exactly what you did in TWBB.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #194) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:And this is the part where I become a disinterested prod-dodger.
I'll sheep all of cam's votes so long as he doesn't vote me again... unless Charlie gets more votes soon.[/bargain]

Vote for T-Bone, please.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #195) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone, you know damn well what you have to do in order for me to sheep to you. The loyalty comes out when the caps do.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #196) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

He is part of my crew, so is you (I think) and Kise. But only when y'all embrace the full power... yes the power... I feel it surging... Help me Kise...

CAPZ LAWK BITCHES. HONESTLY, THE LAST FEW PAGES I STARTED SHEEPING TO MASTIN MAINLY BECAUSE I'VE GOTTEN THOROUGHLY CONFUSED BY EVERYTHING. SO MAYBE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY MASTIN IS JUST ALLOWING LURKERS THE ABILITY TO LURK. EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY GETS LOST AMONG HIS WALLS AND IT'S HARD FOR ME TO REALLY REMEMBER WHAT MY READS WERE TO BEGIN WITH. I REMEMBER BEING SUSPICIOUS OF TCLAWREN FOR SOME REASON AND PINE BUT I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER WHY.

UNVOTE

I SAY THE CLAN MAKES A CONSENSUS ON WHO WE THINK IS SCUM AND THROW OUR WEIGHT AT THE PERSON. BECAUSE HONESTLY, NO WAY IS KISE SCUM. I'M HONESTLY NOT SURE ABOUT YOU AND T-BONE BUT THIS GAME NEEDS SOME ORDER AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO STOP LURKING THEN I CAN GET BEHIND YOU ONE THOUSAND PERCENT.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #197) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:Because his lynch doesn't interest me today. I don't think we learn enough with a mastin flip with the way he's been throwing out his accusations. If he's scum, we learn that more than likely that he was trying to lynch town. If he flips town, then we're back at square one tomorrow with other players trying to push his really bad reads. That's why I don't want a mastin lynch today. I think we learn more from a Chronopie lynch.

SORRY CAM YOU KNOW IT'S C.L.A.N. 4 LYF HOME SLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THAT AND I'M NOT LURKING, YOU WANT A LURKER? TRY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T POSTED TODAY.

But seriously OOC isn't a good reason to make decisions Cam.

NOT CALLING YOU A LURKER, I'M CALLING NACHO A LURKER, BECAUSE HE'S BEEN LURKING. BUT WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF MAKING DECISIONS. WHY WOULD WE LEARN MORE FROM CHRONOPIE AND WHAT IS YOUR CASE ON CHRONOPIE. (TRY TO KEEP IT SHORT AND EASY TO FOLLOW PLEASE)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #198) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:YA DIG DAWG? ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YO?

YEP, MY QUESTIONS HATH BEEN ANSWURD.

ISO'D MYSELF AND REMEMBERED WHY TC WAS SCUMMY. ISO'D CHARLIE AND SAW WHY PEOPLE ARE GOING AFTER HIM. STARTING TO REMEMBER WHY PINE IS SCUM.

IN THE END I'LL AGREE WITH BONE. CHARLIE LYNCH REGARDLESS OF HIS FLIP DOESN'T TELL US MUCH SINCE HE HASN'T REALLY GONE AFTER ANYONE. ALL HE'S DONE IS MANAGED TO NOT CONTRIBUTE AT ALL WHICH I'VE SEEN HIM DO IN OTHER GAMES. I THINK HE'S JUST A GENERALLY BAD PLAYER. PINE IS ARROGANT AND AN ASS. I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM FLIP AS TOWN IN ANY GAMES I'VE PLAYED WITH HIM YET SO I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S HIS PERSONALITY OR IF THIS IS SIMPLY HIS SCUM META. ALTHOUGH A PINE LYNCH WILL TELL US A LOT SINCE IF HE DOES FLIP SCUM I KNOW PINE DOESN'T BUS, EVAR. I'M WILLING TO BELIEVE TC'S CLAIM FOR NOW.

VOTE: CHRONOPIE[/B]

C.L.A.N NEEDS TO JOIN THIS WAGON. NAIOW.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #199) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

VOTE: CHRONOPIE

CODING FAIL.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”