NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #1637 (isolation #200) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Oh yeah, this old chestnut.

I'm "scum" because I spotted you as actual scum, right, C-Worl?

Pine as Town
Pine as Town
Pine as Town

YOU'RE SCUM BECAUSE YOU'VE TUNNELED ON A TOWN PLAYER THE ENTIRE GAME AND THEN DIDN'T HAMMER THE TOWN PLAYER WHEN YOU HAD A CHANCE SHOWING THE YOU REALLY INTEND TO KEEP ME AROUND AS A DISTRACTION LIKE YOU DID IN TWBB. YOU CAN POST LINKS TO TOWN GAMES ALL YOU WANT. I WASN'T PLAYING WITH YOU IN THOSE GAMES. I GO OFF WHAT I KNOW AND WHAT I KNOW IS THAT I'M TOWN AND YOU CONSTANTLY KEEP SWINGING ON MY NUTS.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #201) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IT'S NOT THE SAME. READING A GAME WHERE YOU WERE TOWN IS NOT THE SAME AS PLAYING IN A GAME WHERE YOU WERE TOWN. THE ATMOSPHERE ISN'T THE SAME.
Please don’t reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #202) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FRAME SOMEONE THAT'S ALREADY A SCUMZOR. YOU'RE ALREADY SCUM YOU DON'T NEED ME CALLING YOU SCUM IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT YOU'RE SCUM. YOU JUST HAVEN'T NIGHT KILLED ME YET BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO USE ME AS A DISTRACTION, LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. I WAS FOCUSED ON CHRONOPIE UNTIL YOU CAME IN. SO I'M NOT GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DISTRACTIONS ANYMORE. I'M GOING TO FOCUS ON THE SCUM AT HAND.

CHRONOPIE.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #203) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

YEAH AND PINE WASN'T CALLING ME SCUM IN EVERY ONE OF HIS POSTS WHEN I WAS, BUT WHEN I TURNED TO CHRONOPIE SUDDENLY I'M SCUM IN EVERY SINGLE POST AGAIN. COINCIDENCE? I DON'T THINK SO.

BTW, WADDA U MEAN BY "DIG?"

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #204) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Chronopie wrote:C-Worl scores as low as he does, because I feel his reverting to Caps may be a form of hiding Scumitude via fake rage-posting.

CAPS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RAGE. MY CAPS STEM FROM THE C.L.A.N (CAPS LOCK ALLIED NATION) NOTE THAT NOTHING I SAY IN CAPS ARE RAGE INDUCED. I WAS NOT MAD DURING ANYTHING I TYPED. WHEN I SAID PINE WAS SWINGING ON MY NUTS THAT'S SIMPLY ME STATING THE FACTS. HE'S ON MY NUTS AND UNTIL HE GETS OFF MY NUTS I CANNOT TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY.

(ON MY NUTS = TUNNELING ON ME WITHOUT ACTUALLY WANTING MY LYNCH BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DISTRACT TOWN, AND IS USING ME TO DO SO)

IF YOU HAVE OTHER REASONS TO SCORE ME SO LOW I'D BE WILLING TO DEBATE THOSE WITH YOU BUT WITH ME, CAPS =/= RAGE.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #205) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IN FACT... (Meaningless fluff spoilered so it won't interfere with the game.)

Spoiler: Fixed Spoiler Text
I find it truly pathetic when anyone who gets mad over the internet uses caps lock to try and express such emotion. It's one button and if you honestly think pressing it suddenly shows how angry you are that is truly sad. Exclamation marks are equally stupid. I understand getting mad over the internet but you shouldn't have to capitalize it and change your punctuation in order to show and in fact whenever I see someone use caps lock or exclamation marks in this way it makes me believe that they're not truly upset.

For me caps lock is a thing of beauty. It's a medium that should be used to show that you're a fun loving guy. In real life my voice projects very loudly. Where as my brother can be inaudible at time. I consider him lower case while I am CAP'D to the max.

Incidentally if you type something up in lower case and CAPS something so that it is more visible to see, I can endorse that. For example. If I were typing a case on someone with many little points that I found pointless but then one big one I WOULD CAPS THE BIG ONE so that people see that it holds precedence. Similarly when people argue a case that was written in such a way but only argue the un capd stuff but never the capd stuff it convinces me even further that the capd was in fact truth. However for me when I enter my CAPS MODE I will simply underline major points if I feel the need to and people who never argue against those underlined points gain similar suspicion for doing so.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #206) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Okay damnit, I apparently don't know how to spoiler something correctly like Mastin does.

MOD: Can you fix that for me?

Done.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #207) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Chronopie wrote:
Town

Myself - Role (Obv)
TC - Role
Reckamonic - Role
Mastin - Actions
Kise - Gambits seem dmc = non-scum tatic.
-

singer
implosion
powerrox
conspiracy
Pine
C-Worl
-
charlie
zepher
gorilla
nacho
tbone

scum

Spoiler: Okay as far as your list goes.
I won't argue you putting yourself at the top. Whether you're scum or not you should always post yourself at the top of your list. Town that doesn't put them self at the top are clearly a bit daft. As far as the rest of your top five goes.

Kise needs to be ranked higher than everyone else.

TC's claim hasn't been counter claimed yet so I understand why you have him so high.

Reck's claim however doesn't hold water to me. He's either scum trying to keep the other team from targeting him out of fear, town telling the truth, or scum trying to keep town from targeting him out of fear. So, as I see it now he has nothing to back his claim up and you should not be so quick to take him at his words. Judge him by his actions. What has his actions told you about his alignment. Don't just believe everyone who claims. BTW, this reminds me.

@Kise, did you ever target Reck during the night? Yes or no?

At first, Mastin's actions were buying me over too. However, at this point he's just adding walls for people to lurk behind which is anti-town (by his own admission) He stated that he did not cause the problem but he has also admitted to adding to the problem with no intent to stop.

@Mastin, I request that you spoiler all your post from now on if they get to be more than a paragraph (5 to 6 lines) long. You may include unspoilered paragraph summaries along with them. This includes your VCAs.

As for your bottom six I want reasons for all of them. Detailed reasons. List are fun but I want explanations from you. Don't just say these are my bottom five. Tell me what each person has done to warrant them earning a spot in your bottom five.

This post is clearly for Chronopie but
KISE
and
MASTIN
need to read it to. The rest of you may read it if you want to.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #208) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

YAY. I FIGURED OUT HOW TO SPOILER CORRECTLY. EYE ARZ AWZUMZ.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #209) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:But the problem will stop when the walls magically vanish! :D

No but it'll help considering people have come out and blamed your walls for their lurking. If your walls disappear they can't use it as an excuse, which means they'll have to use other things as excuses, and lurker scum will be more likely to slip up and get caught. Thank you for listening to my advice on spoilering.

PS. Pine advocating his own lynch is clearly anti-town. I can even give quotes from this game of Pine saying it himself. Which means he just admitted to being scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #210) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It's not the first time you've mentioned lynching yourself and if you were town (you're not) the mislynch of any townie (you would know if you were town) should never bring joy to you. Further more saying you'd like to get mislynched just to rub it in someone's face is equally antitown. All those reasons are why you are scum (that and your role pm where it says that you're scum) So quick question: who're your mates?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #211) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Mastin, yes that's better. If I show all the spoilers it looks like an overwhelming wall. If I open and close the spoilers as I read it becomes easily manageable.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #212) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, @Mastin, one reason why VCA's aren't accurate is bc of some of the things that you have stated. You don't like Nacho+singer being on the same team since they're voting back to back with each other but as scum in previous games I have not only voted on the same wagon with scum mates but I've directly followed their vote with my vote in the very next posts. The reason is bc of what you're doing. People see that and rule us out as being scum mates bc scum clearly wouldn't be that blatant. You've written articles on your VCAs which makes it possible for anyone to directly deviate in order to beat your system. Therefore you've gone out of order. You should've written your 4 cases FIRST then did the VCA bc the VCA is widely inaccurate at times.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #213) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine, which post is that quote from? (Post # please)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #214) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Okeydoke. Pine other than me and Mastin. Who are your other scum reads and why? Gogogogogo.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #215) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:/drunkposting

fuckfuckfuck

I hate walk postd.

Is it bad that I wanna bang your avatar? I'm just sayin.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #216) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:I'd fuck YOU...drunk.

STOP BANDING MY ACATAR,

You'd fuck me while you're drunk or while I'm drunk bc I'm down for either. I'm just sayin...

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #217) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I don't care if it helps the game or not. It's 4:30 am and this is fucking entertaining. Plus, I know tomorrow night that'll be me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #218) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:you sshoudl post in the FWAN theread.

STOP REAPONSDING TO NE.

PREVEUW EDIT:
he learned something from me hoorya1

What thread? Link it (if you can)

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #219) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

lol, i'll go chk it out

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #220) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:58 am

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:PINE IS GENIUS CHANGE YOUR VOTE!

BUT T-BONE DAWG. PINE'S CASE IS STUPID SINCE MASTIN
IS
ADAMANT THAT YOU ARE SCUM AND HE'S VOTING FOR YOU. HE CLAIMS THAT YOU ARE HIS BIGGEST SCUM READ. PINE'S POINT SEEMS TO CONTRADICT ITSELF WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT WHAT HE SAYS MASTIN ISN'T DOING IS WHAT MASTIN IS DOING. BTW, THERE ARE VERY IMPORTANT REASONS WHY MASTIN NEEDS TO STAY ALIVE TODAY. TRUST ME, I'LL EXPLAIN TOMORROW.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #221) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

singersigner wrote:Dude, all I've seen lately are wall-posts from Mastin. Makes me really not want to read them...

We've asked him to spoiler his posts and give smaller summaries for those that don't wish to read the walls.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #222) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

If I explain them then they defeat themselves. It's kind of like Kise's code. It's best not to ask. Plus, you two won't get enough people to vote Mastin off at this stage anyway. You're just wasting your votes. Also I explained in my post how you contradicted yourself. Did you just read part of it and not the rest?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #223) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You said Mastin isn't voting his biggest scum read when he has stated T-Bone to be his biggest and is voting accordingly. He never once called you his biggest only recently entertained the idea of Zepher making Zepher a possible scum read. Therefore your reasoning sucks donkeys.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #224) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
^Real Town that had put as much work into those posts as you have would be ADAMANT on taking down one of their "confirmed" scum. Especially as, if you're to be believed, you've got the scumteams almost completely nailed down. Indeed, you have (on several occasions) listed the "entirety of the remaining wolves."

Real Town in that situation would accept nothing less than either myself or Mr. Zepher as the lynches today and tomorrow, hoping to eliminate a source of night kills as early as is possible.
Mastin wrote:{Jindori, Pine, Zepher} is the wolf-team as I mentioned, and {T-Bone, Nacho, Singer} is the other scumteam.

Why would you accept anything else, if your goal was actually to eliminate the scum as listed above?

Pine this is your contradiction. Mastin's voting T-Bone who you can clearly see is listed as a scum read. In fact he has said T-Bone was his strongest read. He has posted before that he believes in taking out his strongest scum reads first and the rest later. You're getting on to him for not voting you or Zepher when he has said that T-Bone is his biggest scum read. That sounds like a contradiction to me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #225) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

T-Bone wrote:Alright Cam, I will trust you, if only because your right, he won't get lynched today no matter what we do. No one is gonna wanna read mastin's posts to see what he's actually saying anyway.

Unvote vote: Chronopie
There's some trust right their C-dawg.

Thanks dawg. If I'm alive tomorrow to explain I will.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #226) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually Zepher isn't confirmed to him. Until not to long ago he didn't even think Zeph was scum. As far as Pine goes, Mastin said he wants to go after his strongest scum reads first. He sees you as that.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #227) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Hey Mastin, why don't you vote Chrono? Didn't you think he was scum?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #228) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin2 order of operations say the cases should have come before the VCA. Why does the VCA come first?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #229) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

VCA is inaccurate, it's best to present your cases first before letting the inaccurate VCA effect your reads like it's done with your previous Gorilla scumread.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #230) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You should know that all Pine does is bicker. He loves to do it. But I digress.

More Chrono votes please. Kise I know you see me.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #231) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yah, T-Bone is so 5 minutes ago. All the cool kids are voting Chronopie now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #232) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine, Will get ur votes ova heyah.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #233) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:My vote's not moving.

But but but.... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEYEYEYEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #234) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine, you can use me as your distraction tomorrow. Just bus your mate today for me please.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #235) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ur point?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #236) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

@Conspiracy, Pine finds CP scummy but isn't voting, he's obviously protecting his buddy. Sometimes you gotta put a few holes in the body before you can slice off the head. You should totally vote Chronopie.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #237) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ok so you advocated your own lynch to get the game moving forward but ur pig headedly sticking to your vote on a player that u know deep down in ur ballsack wont be lynched today?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #238) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

NO.

Fuck all of you.

PUT YOUR GODDAMN VOTES ON CP RIGHT NOW.

I will change my signature to "I take it up the ass from Chronopie" if he magically ends up being town.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #239) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'll also add "I take it in the mouth from MrZepher" if he flips town. But only if you vote for him.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #240) » Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

rlhfdhjfbwjvfnjbvfewkjsdfnvnjkvfnvfnbnbtrm,dfbsnk

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Fuck all of you. I'm sheeping ConSpiracy for the rest of the day. Everyone in our mafia QT said it was a great idea.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #241) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

ConSpiracy wrote:
Sheeping me or lynching Chrono?

SHEEPING YOU, MY SCUM PARTNERS SAID IT WAS A GREAT IDEA. PINE SAID IT WAS OKAY FOR ME TO BUS HIM!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #242) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:ConSpiracy is scum. Only town are bored at this point, yet he still has a vested interest in what I am. Let's lynch him please? You guys got your Raud lynch the other day. Now my turn to pick a scum.

What's the magic word?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #243) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I was thinking, "please" but that works.

Unvote; Vote: ConSpiracy

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #244) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin, I would sheep to you but you were so pathetically wrong in the game I played with you that I really don't want to anymore. It was fun at first but now you bore me. So make the case against T-Bone or Pine and argue it or just shut the fuck up. Next time you start coming down on everyone who's not on the wagon that you're on I WILL vote for you based on Policy alone. You're not adding anything at this point.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #245) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, Pine's not even reading the thread anymore.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #246) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh ok, so I'm still sheeping Mastin right?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #247) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm VT, TC's a neighbor, Reck's a PGO, Kise's a Vig, anyone else wanna claim while we're at it?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #248) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Now I need to go read the pages I missed.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #249) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:There is never a good reason for Town to self-vote. The only reason I can see to do it is to convince people that "scum wouldn't do that". Coupled with "only scum would hammer me right now," I'm 100% certain of C-Worl as scum now.

What's good for the peasants isn't good for the king? Only difference is I am voting you for it, where as you refused to hammer me for it regardless of being 100% sure that I was scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #250) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

blah blah blah, "HI I AM TEH PINEZ AND I AREZ AM HYPOCRYTE! PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME FO LYIN TRU MINE TEETHS... MY SCUM MATES WOULD MISSES ME TOO MUCH!"

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #251) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, then answer me this. Everyone who's died (other than Jindori & Raug) has been town. That's a lot of dead townies. We're also receiving 2 dead townies every night bc of it. If you were town (You're not) then your "mislynch" would leave us D5 with 5 antitown and only 8 townies left. Another mislynch would take us to 5 vs 5. Essentially your lynch (if you were town but you're not) would put us in LyLo (MyLo?) So how, HOW, the fuck is that PROTOWN?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #252) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I'd call you scum for gross misrepresentation, but I'm concerned that it's starting to sound like a broken record. Honestly, how anyone has a Town read on you is beyond me.

I think you said the same thing in TWBB when YOU were scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #253) » Mon May 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm town and you haven't answered the question from the other post.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #254) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Ok, then answer me this. Everyone who's died (other than Jindori & Raug) has been town. That's a lot of dead townies. We're also receiving 2 dead townies every night bc of it. If you were town (You're not) then your "mislynch" would leave us D5 with 5 antitown and only 8 townies left. Another mislynch would take us to 5 vs 5. Essentially your lynch (if you were town but you're not) would put us in LyLo (MyLo?)
So how, HOW, the fuck is that PROTOWN?

PINE: THAT'S THE QUESTION YOU SCUMMY SCUMMY SCUMMER, AND YOU DID IT AGAIN!

WILL SOMEONE PUHLEASE PUT HIM OUT OF MY MISERY?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #255) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:12 am

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:'Cause they're effectively already Mason-Vigs right now?

Seriously, they're way behind the other scumteam. They need the other scumteam to have only two members, or else, they're screwed. That means they need to lynch/kill the other faction.

I already said that two votes would be better than one. If we lynch one of the wolves, we've only got one left, which means, only one wolf vote during the day, and only one wolf giving input during the night for who to kill.

Essentially, they're more used to us alive than dead.

And I think Pine's a wolf, so therefore is not a lynch today.

You and T-Bone, however, are.

This logic is stupid. Like really stupid. Like supermega stupid. If I weren't so excited about lynching Pine I'd be voting for Mastin right now.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #256) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Mastin, if you thought Pine was wolf-scum, you'd lynch him.

If we could take down another wolf today, the last wolf would HAVE to start hunting mafia. So why would you give up the chance to turn a scumteam into a vig?

Ding! Correct answer, no matter how Mastin tries to scramble and spin it.

C-Worl is scum as always. I've answered that question several times.

You've never answered how putting us in MyLo would be protown. You've stated stupid reasons why your lynch could be protown but you're ignoring the incredibly antitown dilemna you would put us in. This is why I'm voting you.You're an ass and you just won't admit it when you're wrong. You're wrong about me and you're wrong about voting for yourself. You are scum and I hope you enjoy the rope we're about to give you.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #257) » Tue May 10, 2011 10:30 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:We wouldn't be in MyLo. Your math is wrong.

Of course we wouldn't be bc we only would be if you were town. BC ur not we get the benefit of it not putting us in MyLo. Die scum die

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #258) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh Mastin, here's why your logic sucks major penis.

D1 Jindori wolf gets modkilled. N1 town Jail Keeper gets eaten. N2 Town Neighbor gets eaten. Wolves are not getting scum. They're eating townies. If you think Pine is a wolf you need to vote for him. Failure to comply will get me on you either today or tomorrow.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #259) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ This is why Pine is a dick head. Recognizing my argument on Mastin, but ignoring that I'm voting Pine bc Pine is obvscum while Mastin might just be stupid.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #260) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:
implosion wrote:I still need to find time to do a good reread, but I'm finally through the tough part of my schedule. I'm waking up at 4:30 tomorrow, and I'll be away all day, so ideally I can do it on Thursday. Realistically, I should be able to do it Thursday-Friday.

Vote Pine while you're here. Trust me it's such a good idea that even Pine did it, twice.

Damnit. Forgot i was in my hydra.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #261) » Tue May 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Strike three, you're out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #262) » Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C'mon guys, grant him his wish.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #263) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin, I'm voting for you tomorrow.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #264) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Eliminating a source of kills that has claimed two town prs is a good thing. Mastin gets lynched tomorrow.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #265) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You're welcome.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #266) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Eliminating the SK was an extremely smart idea.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #267) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Killing a source of kills that's been targetting townies is ALWAYS a good thing. Simply bc if we direct them and we're wrong then we end up continuing to barrel toward LyLo. If we eliminate a known source of kills that we know is done by a non town aligned player then we can slow down how quickly the game is moving and take more time finding the other faction.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #268) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 am

Post by C-Worl »

OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T!

VOTE: MASTIN2

ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DO THE SAME IS NOT PLAYING TOWARD THE TOWN WIN CON.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #269) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin2 just confirmed being a wolf. KILL HIM!

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #270) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, Pine was supposed to be confirmed scum to you but flipped nilla so "your word" is worthless

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #271) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:
MrZepher wrote:C-Worl, shut up.

vote: T-Bone

Why for speaking the truth?

MASTIN IS SCUM! MASTIN IS SCUM! MASTIN IS SCUM!

I WON'T SHUT UP UNTIL YOU FUCKING KILL ME!

Goddamnit, sorry. Keep forgetting to switch accounts.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #272) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:Pine - 9 (ConSpiracy,
Kise
, T-Bone, Chronopie,
C-Worl
, MrZepher,
Pine
Powerrox93
Nachomamma8
)
tclawren - 2 (implosion,
Reckamonic
)
Chronopie - 2 (gorilla,
tclawren)
Reckamonic - 1 (Charlier)

T-Bone - 1 (
mastin2
)
Nachomamma8 - 1 (singersigner)

Lynchwagon should have more than one scum. T-Bone makes it obviously two, but I think this wagon needs one wolf in it. Not two, though--just one. That's Zepher or ConSpiracy. (But not both.)
This also is evidence against Chrono being scum, 'cause unless all three mafia were on the lynchwagon...

This--of course--means one wolf and one mafia off the lynchwagon. I'm inclined to believe the mafia was Singer bussing Nacho. The wolf is probably Gorilla.

So, from the end-of-day VCA,
Nacho (obv), T-Bone, and Singer are the mafia.
{ConSpiracy, Zepher} and Gorilla are the wolves.

I'll need to double-check with my massive VCA to see how this stacks up. And look at my reads compared to this. See if it makes any dang sense. The mafia does. I know that. The wolves, eh, not so sure. It made so much sense to be Pine. (Remind me to NEVER try and read Pine again. I've tried it something like five times and got an inaccurate read pretty much every single time. :P) The fact that he isn't messes with all the analysis I had been doing in the past, completely changes its meaning, effectively meaning I have to do it all over from scratch. >_<

I swear to God if you spam the thread with that shit again I'm going to hunt you down and castrate you.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #273) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

MrZepher wrote:Also, Kise died. Reck is cleared. Discuss.

How does that clear Reck? Kise was nilla. All it means is that Kise lied when he said he'd target Reck (Kise does that all the time) it still doesn't clear Reck from possibly being mafia or wolf. It doesn't prove Reck's PGO claim.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #274) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, ow we're getting somewhere. We now have AT LEAST one scum out of T-Bone, Mastin2, Gorilla, and implosion.

Also, we get to add to the claimed list.

Claim List:
C-Worl - Vanilla Townie
Reckamonic - Paranoid Gun Owner
T-Bone - Watcher
tclawren - Neighbor

Yet to Claim:
Mr.Zepher, Gorilla, Mastin2, implosion, Charlie, Conspiracy, Powerrox93, singersigner, Chronopie

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #275) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

MrZepher wrote:EBWOP: Ignore that. No I didn't.

You could always claim if you wanted to. Stuff like that is fun cuz it gives me info to work off.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #276) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

Claim List:
C-Worl - Vanilla Townie
Reckamonic - Paranoid Gun Owner
T-Bone - JOAT
tclawren - Neighbor

Yet to Claim:
Mr.Zepher, Gorilla, Mastin2, implosion, Charlie, Conspiracy, Powerrox93, singersigner, Chronopie

Fixed the list and now, we've got it narrowed to either Gorilla's definitely lieing or T-Bone's definitely lieing.

Also, from what I saw Voyeur is the exact opposite of Watcher. Watcher sees who, Voyeur sees what.

Unvote; Vote: Gorilla

PEdit; No Mastin's not

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #277) » Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Sorry Bone, 2 vs 1? I don't see why they'd both lie.

Unvote; Vote: T-Bone

If Bone flips town then either Gorilla or implosion or both are scum. If Bone flips scum well, we'll see.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #278) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why do u think it's scummy?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #279) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why are we stalling this wagon? Either T-Bone is lieing or implosion and Gorilla are. We lynch T-Bone today and if he's town then we KNOW either implosion or Gorilla is scum or both are scum. I see no reason to drag this out.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #280) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:Your argument would hold more water if ANYONE killing Nacho made sense. But really, there's absolutely nobody who had motivation to kill him, from what I've observed.

Yet he's dead, nonetheless.

It makes no sense. Were they trying to crosskill? Essentially, pondering Nacho's death is pretty worthless.

(Sorry, bit incoherent right now.)

u did

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #281) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

WIFOM pure WIFOM

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #282) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by C-Worl »

mastin2 wrote:Oh, and to make sure it's unambiguous:

I'm not going to claim my role at all. That'd be pointless. It's simply confirming or denying T-Bone's result which I'll be claiming.

DID YOU VISIT NACHO LAST NIGHT OR NOT?

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #283) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote

Until I get an answer.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (isolation #284) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin if you're not claiming then you've already revealed you're a PR who probably targeted Nacho. If you hadn't targeted Nacho you could just say I didn't target Nacho and we could assume you either had a PR or that you're town. The fact that you refuse to answer kind of confirms what T-Bone was saying and also adds to you being scum.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #285) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:52 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP either had a pr or were a vanilla townie.

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (isolation #286) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

Mastin town mind frame:

Mastin is VT: "I didn't target Nacho last night"

Mastin as PR that didn't target Nacho last night: "I didn't target Nacho last night"

Mastin as PR that did target Nacho last night: "I'm not answering" or "I targeted Nacho last night"

C-Worl
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #287) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: T-Bone

I've heard enough from him. If he flips what he claimed and I die tonight y'all need to seriously lynch the dog fuck out of Gorilla and Implosion.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”