NY129-Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Game Over)

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #87 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm here and I'm awesome.

Would the real mafia leader, please stand up? Please stand up!

Vote: Nero

HE IS STANDING!!!! GOTCHA SCUM!!

As for everything else, I'm not sure about someone's page 2 read. Perhaps some people are taking RVS too seriously?
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #93 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

No. You see Werewolf Island has a ski resort, and Nero broke both his knees, putting him into an eternal standing position. Thus when someone like me inevitably asks for scum to stand up, he is forced to reveal hi scumminess.

Yes of course it was an RV. Am I not allowed to have one because two other players are having a pissing fight because the joking got out of hand? I don't think there is anything to it homie.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I am definitely not in love with this Pine wagon. It's building a lot of speed on just page 6, and I get this feeling not everyone has checked in yet, and certainly not everyone has had adequate time to play.

The one that sticks out to me at the moment is Chronopie. You've made one post this game, and it was to hop on the largest bandwagon. That doesn't seem like a Pro-town thing to do. I don't like it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #169 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

I agree with Rob.

However, the Mod let us know in his first post there are multiple factions, so it complicates the idea of a "scum-driven wagon." By my count, and I'm doing it off of memory, we have 3 or 4 anti-town factions. It's very likely that tons of scum are on both wagons. It's just a matter of picking the dirty ones.

I'm inclined to believe that the people driving the wagons, are less likely to be scum. It's the players jumping in on a whim that are the problems. The one player that sticks out to me more than anything is ChronoPie, if only because he's the person I've seen post the least. Of course I have 15 players on the wagons to choose from, so in my attempts to find scum, I'm looking through a haystack.

Unvote

Vote: Chronopie

Still, I don't like it. Your first post of the game was to immediately hop on the largest bandwagon. This in my mind puts you ahead of the other dirty bandwagoners.

Preview: Shift posted. Hmm...

The reasons for both lynches are conjecture at best. I don't see any facts, I see jokes and bad play taken out of hand. If this were any other Day than Day 1, I don't think these bandwagons would fill so fast. But since it's Day 1, it's easy for people to jump on bandwagons when it's convenient.

I'm gonna kinda answer your question Shift. Why are some people not voting either player? One of them is going to get lynched, and you don't need my help to do it. These lynches can and will happen. That's no excuse to give up scum-hunting, like so many players have done. The Day phase last 3 weeks, and we're pretty close to a lynch in just 3 days. Does that not bother anyone besides me?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

UHH HELLO?

[quote=MOD]
Red: Mafia
Brown: Werewolves
Purple: Third Party
Green: Town
[/quote]

I said ANTI-TOWN. As in Mafia or Werewolves, or Cult. Guess what? That's EXACTLY what the mod lists on the first post. Notice how I said 3 or 4? There are four factions right there, and THREE are Anti-town. Nice way to not read and try to turn a quick lynch guys.

@NS - Marathon games. First Large game here. I'm not a fool I played elsewhere.

@ Gorilla - I don't like either bandwagon. Why should I?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

My quote tags failed.

Either way, people should read the Mod's first post again, otherwise, why bother playing? I simply restated the information the Mod gave us when I formed my opinion on the bandwagons.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #196 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:56 am

Post by T-Bone »

I didn't imply you called me a fool. That was my way of saying I'm not new.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #214 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Uhhh ok then.

Point is, Mod lists three anti-town factions. That's what I was basing my conjecture off of.

I want Chronopie to come on and explain his first post bandwagon hopping.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

@ ConSpircy. You said you would like to vote Chronopie but won't cause I did. Why? You yourself pointed out it is 13 to lynch in that same post. Is your vote really going to do that much damage? I find it odd that you are hesitant to place the second vote on a wagon. Don't you have the ability and plenty of time to change your vote if need be?

@ Jindori. Rolefishing is considered a no-no. Town should definitely not be outing their roles.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #264 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

@ Chrono It's the fact that your first post of the day was "Hey guys I'm here, oh look a bandwagon VOTE!"

Up until now, that was your only post.

I do like the fact that since I'm voting you and not bandwagoning like you that I MUST be scum. That's called deflecting. You know what I'm really doing Chrono? Scum hunting. Try it before you flip your vote to the C-Worl bandwagon, which I bet you're going to do as soon as it's convenient.

Just to be clear, I picked ChronoPie out of the 15 bandwagoners because his FIRST and ONLY post at that point of the game was to hop on the nearest bandwagon. (Yes you did hop, don't try to spin it as you were legitimately going after Pine) Obviously I'm not the only one who has a problem with it, or you wouldn't have another vote other than my own.

So Chrono, why are you Voting Pine? What did YOU do to come to the conclusion that he was the best vote? There are 23 other players, and not a single one of them peaked your interest to do a little scum hunting? Are you incapable of doing a little investing? Are you intentionally not scum hunting so you can say later "well I wasn't the one pushing this mislynch. It wasn't my read that was incorrect, it was PLAYER's read."

@Con. So...what exactly is the problem? Do you want me to apologize for asking why you didn't vote or something?

It's clear to me C-Worl is more than likely going to get lynched today, which is fine, we can definitely learn from it. But, for all the bandwagon hoppers who just hopped on with no reason, what exactly is your game plan? What do you do when he flips town? Or when he flips scum? I understand that in order for someone to get lynched, 13 people have to cast a vote. It does no good to cast said vote unless you have a plan for the next step. Your plan can't be "Hop on a new bandwagon come Day 2".

I guess I'm going to ask this question to the players who joined the Pine or C-Worl bandwagon for reasons that others stated. Has none of the other 23 players peaked your interest? Or are you just content coming Day 2 and blaming the mislynch (if there is one) on the people who started the bandwagons. Are you going to come back Day 2 and blame someone like RayFrost for pushing a mislynch?

Joining a bandwagon with no thoughts of your own is an easy way to say "I don't want the blood on my hands". Your vote is your most powerful weapon. You should take responsibility for it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #279 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

Chrono, you're not in danger of being lynched today. I don't like what you did, or rather the way in which you jumped on the bandwagon, but I accept your explanation. I don't think it's a strong one, but at least you are defending your actions. His #94 was the post in which he jumped onto the Pine lynch right? Well maybe that was a self preservation vote more than a scum tell. Would you not place your vote on the competing wagon if you were in danger of being lynched yourself? (If I am wrong about the content of the post I apologize, that's the only one of his posts I can think of that he really screwed up on. I'll go back and look to make sure)

C-Worl, this is why you have 10 votes on you. You didn't take responsibility for whatever you did. I have seen countless posts of people saying you aren't defending yourself. Granted most of them are probably parroting RayFrost. I saw some of the earlier posts. This is Day 1. Any reason someone has to push a lynch is good enough for most players. That's why we got 15 players on either your bandwagon or Pine's.

Preview: Six posts wow. First C-Worl, what the hell?

Second. @ implosion. I singled out ChronoPie because it was his first post of the game. There are definitely other sheep on the bandwagon. ChronoPie stuck out for me because it was his first post of the game. I agree with your outlook on the game thus far though. Too many people floating by with contentless posts.

@Chrono. I do too have a slight problem with Rob. He signaled you out much later than I did, and much later than your original post.

Also Cam, back on to the subject of your vote, Chrono is right. Why were you breadcrumbing a vote on him? To me, that's not a town thing to do. If you're gonna vote, you vote.

Chrono, I'm content with you for now. My main problem was with people jumping onto a bandwagon without content. You weren't the first or the only one and I explained why I chose you. I am must more interested in lynching one of the other bandwagon hoppers than you at this point.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #300 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

@ Mod - About that prod list, Nero is a friend, and is having internet issues and more than likely will not respond to the prod. He'll have it fixed hopefully in the next few days.

Noted, got that before.

@RF I am honored. I never make anyone's town list.

@The Game. I forget who it was (implosion I think) but someone asked the players who are on the big bandwagons why they jumped on without any discussion.

I also asked what those players DID to come to the conclusion that either C-Worl or Pine are scum. I'm not interested in what RayFrost did to convince anyone, I'm interested in what YOU did to convince yourself that you made the right vote.

That's what I am waiting for right now.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #353 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I don't have any new thoughts at the moment, but one thing is annoying.

I don't know what ISO means. Not a term I've ever used.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #359 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Now you must analyze the player with the most posts this game...post by post.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #394 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:34 am

Post by T-Bone »

Maybe C-Worl and Jindori should post less, because you two are basically the same things for pages upon pages, and it's given people to come on and make excuses for not playing by saying "too much posting i need to catch up". Volume of posts does not equal helpful posts. It's detracting from the game.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #395 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 am

Post by T-Bone »

EBWOP accidentally hit Reply.

First...no one answered my question. What does ISO mean? I'm serious.

@ Kise - Screw you I'm still playing.

@ C-Worl - The CLAN was okay for RVS but it's inappropriate now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #399 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

Shit that's cool.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #415 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Woo I get to use ISO!

I agree with Shift.

Christ I don't like Snake's last post either. He's not giving reasons for a vote, he's making excuses to keep a bad vote. His reasoning all the way back...(ISO doesn't keep the real numbers :( ) for voting C-Worl in the first place was bad, and makes no sense. C-Worl is "pulling a fate" so "DIE SCUM"?

Now obviously the C-Worl quote he quoted was C-Worl going back to being stupid and in no way shape or form any sort of claim other than being in the C.L.A.N. (CLAN 4 LYF) which is an OOC joke between a couple of us playing this game.

Horrible horrible play. Gotta get into the game Snake man.

Preview:

I was about to vote Snake actually, but my points exactly Zeph. I think you posted a better worded analysis then I did. Which is nice because I suck at explaining things.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #458 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Well...than post. You've done this twice already. Get proded, say you'll catch up...only to get proded again.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #474 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

Post by T-Bone »

ConSpiracy wrote:T-Bone, I am terribly sorry, but I mistook you for somebody else. That is why I said you were very rude again, because I know the other one (AntB) can be. Both of you have the same avatar. I hope you accept my apologies.

To provide some content: Did snake just got in, made two posts and went a way again?
Oh lol is cool.
tclawren wrote:gah, I'm getting impatient.
Raud wrote:Town read on Lucresia.
This seems really random to me, but whatever. Why exactly are you getting town vibes from Lucresia?
T-Bone wrote:Well...than post. You've done this twice already. Get proded, say you'll catch up...only to get proded again.
Fluff post. Lowell's and Nero Cain's posts sandwiching it are pretty close to fluff also. IGMEOY.

@Jindori: Why are you convinced that C-Worl is/was a troll townie?
Wait...fluff post? Pot, meet kettle. He's black.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #489 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

RayFrost, what happened to your big grand post you promised us?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by T-Bone »

SLAMMA HAMMA!

Now seriously, where's our prophet to come and speak for us? He decree there shalt not be thyme hammer or he shall smite thyne hammer insertion in thy rear orifices.

Pretty lame to bring C-Worl this close to a lynch. C-Worl if you are town why are you voting? And if your plan is to lure scum by bringing yourself to L-1, why are you announcing it? Only town will hammer now.

If you're town you should unvote. Not unvoting is an admission of guilt.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #566 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm on Page 21 but I felt I needed to say this.

Wait...WHAT THE FUCK?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #568 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

Jin...Based on what exactly?

So guys I hate to point out the obvious, but do you really think someone who just claimed werewolf is going to say "My win condition is to get rid of town." NO! He's gonna lie his ass off and say he's no threat to the town.

I have one more thing to comment on, I lost the quote. I had said to C-Worl that "scum won't hammer now" to which someone else said "T-Bone didn't hammer he's scum!". Well that's a bit of WIFOM right? Plus, I never believed in the C-Worl lynch.

Back to the matters at hand. Jindori is never going to admit his real win condition. He's gonna say that his goal isn't to get rid of town. The liklihood of him telling the truth about needing to get rid of another group? Pretty fair. But at the end of the day Town cannot win with his faction.

And because I am town, I can't win as long as you live Jindori

Unvote

Vote: Jindori

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #572 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

jindori wrote: well the fact you mentioned the 3-4 diffrent factions points me to the direction that your eastside werewolf. Your post is practice what you preach. If you never believed in cworl bieng lynched why push so hard at it your throwing wifom right now. Also look at the way i played if i was scum wouldn't i stayed on c worl no i am third party.
You're kidding right? Me stating the information from THE FIRST POST = inside information that only scum will have? Up until you came out with your BS, I had no idea who the factions were, how many there were, and what they are called.

You're just butt-hurt that you got caught and are now flinging shit in every direction hoping that scum of it sticks.

Jindori is scum, that's a fact. He should be lynched. Regardless of what he "claims" his win-condition is, we all know in other for him to live, his faction has to be the last standing.
Pine wrote:The same logic goes for saying that VTs are a threat to Town because of the lynch power.
This is not the same logic. How is this remotely in the same ballpark?

Why are you protecting him? He claimed scum. Are you telling me scum isn't a threat to the town? Or that you buy his "we're scum but not a threat to the town" claim? Or, is he just not a threat to your win condition?

I honestly don't understand the people who don't want to lynch him. Why? Why give his faction an extra night? Giving his faction an extra night also gives the other faction an extra night. What happens if C-Worl, or Snake, or Pine, or whoever flips town? We just wasted a day phase on a hunch.

@ Everyone who is town. Is that an acceptable risk? Is it a better idea to mislynch?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #575 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

<---- this guy is in disbelief.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by T-Bone »

And I think you're a part of Jindori's faction. It goes both ways, Pine. Maybe you're right, we shouldn't lynch Jindori first. We should lynch you right?

Let me ask you this. Do you honestly think if his win condition was anti-town, he'd admit to that?

OMFG Kise. I am in total disbelief. I really, really am. So, if I claim scum I get to live too? Fine. I'm scum with Jindori. Take that up your pipe and stick it. Now you can't lynch me either.

I really cannot believe the logic. It's like the town is the minority. Maybe I'm one of three townies with the other two people voting Jindori. That is the only logical conclusion that I can come to. There's like 12 factions with 3 players each, including town.

I'm mean seriously. How many of you are actually town?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #581 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

That's a fair point I suppose.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #583 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm sorry. In every game of mafia I ever played if someone is determined to be scum, they get lynched. I didn't realize we were playing a backwards game where the goal was to lynch town. In which case who's town? Let's start lynching them. Let's see, so that's me, tclawlen, powerox93, rhaud...

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #585 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

My list is soooooo suspect. It's like I named all the people VOTING FOR SCUM or something.

Oh...wait...I did. Nice way to deflect. I guess it's safe to assume you are scum with Jindori? You're defending scum WAY TOO hard to be town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #588 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:55 am

Post by T-Bone »

Pine, what is your win condition? Like seriously?

Oh yeah scum is voting me. I must be scum.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #593 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

jindori wrote:i'm third party not scum
Mod wrote:Brown:
Werewolves

Scum says what? According to the Mod, you can't be a werewolf and third party. Otherwise why would he posted like this? Is your role PM color purple or brown?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #599 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

DemonHybrid wrote:
VOTE COUNT
Day 1 Vote Count (#23)

jindori - 4 (tclawren, T-Bone, RaudhrGarm, Powerrox93)
Yeah my "town list" can't have anything to do with the people voting claimed scum. Right? I picked 3 names at random.

For the record I don't make lists, as I was just stating the players who had voted Jindori as my examples.

The town's win condition is to eliminate all threats to the town. Werewolves are a threat to the town. Don't believe me? Well surely you've believe this guy.
DemonHybrid wrote: Dead:

Tour Guide, NPC Tour Guide,
Torn to Shreds
and Shot Night 0!
Werewolves tear people to shreds right? and this NPC was a representative of the town right? And you're telling me Pine, that all this screams NON-THREAT to you?

I mean I can't spell this out any easier. Jindori claimed werewolf. And he claimed third party. According to the Mod...
DemonHybrid wrote:

Blue: NPC

Silver: Modkilled Neutral Survivor
That's not possible.

Now, my apologies to everyone else. I realize I've been arguing with scum, and I've been over generalizing with my accusations, since most players haven't posted since Jindori claimed scum.

@Pine. Why do you continue to ignore Jindori's contradictions? I caught him in a lie. Does that quote from the Mod say that werewolves are third party? Or am I correct is saying that the mod listed werewolves and third party as two separate factions? And if you still believe him to be third party, why do you think the Mod would list things differently? Why do you think werewolves who contributed to the death of the NPC Night 0 are NOT a threat to the town? I know you're gonna defend your scumbuddy till the end and not change your mind, and that's fine with me. You can vote me all you want. You can be WRONG all you want.

@ Jindori - So there's another faction of werewolves of a different color from Brown running around? Is that what you are saying? Well if they aren't Red/Blue/Green/Brown/Purple/Silver. What are they?

@ Jindori (again) I think you're only half telling the truth. I do believe that you know there are more werewolves out there. I DON'T believe that you are NOT a threat to the town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #601 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

Okay, claw to the back. I think in that case you'd be ripping them into shreds from behind but whatever.

So what is your faction color than? Red? Brown? Purple? Another color the Mod doesn't list?

I know you are telling part of the truth that your win condition is to get rid of the other factions. I also know you will never claim that getting rid of the town is part of your win condition.

So Jindori let's do a hypothetical. Say we let you live, and then quickly get rid of the other factions, leaving just your faction and town. Does this end the game?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #603 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 am

Post by T-Bone »

So your non-town faction is 100% allied to the town?

What color is your faction? Still haven't answered that question.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #605 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have two more questions for you, than I think we should stop posting, since most of pages 23, 24, and 25 are us. I won't post anymore unless you ask some questions or someone else other than you or Pine post.

How many are in your faction?

How many are in the other faction you're supposed to get rid of?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #610 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

I know I said I wasn't gonna post, but I was figuring you'd say higher numbers like 5 or 6.

For the sake of argument lets say both factions have 4. Sound like a fair guess?

Out of 23 players, the opposing faction consists of 4 players that are scum. You said your faction is town-like. So 19 players are town and 4 are scum. Does that seem reasonable to you? (Yes I know I'm metagaming a little bit) Somewhere on the wiki I read that anti-town should be 25% to 33% of the total player base. 4 out of 23 is only 17%. But, 8 out of 23 is 34%. That's if we consider your faction to be anti-town. Which sounds more reasonable? Or do you have reason to believe there's another faction that you are not after? By your admission your faction is Brown, meaning you'd have to be hunting the Red faction.

Now I'm not going to be quick to deny your claim, because you just said you think the other faction can recruit. Do you know this as fact or are you basing that on your own faction? I would think as werewolves, you could recruit.

@ gorilla. What were your doubts before? Maybe those should be addressed if others feel the same way.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #614 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm not asking you to give up dude. If you are truly town-like, than you should be using this time to find the other faction. You could be totally telling the truth and I could be wrong about you being anti-town.

You claimed 3rd party. We should be hard on you. But if you're town-like you shouldn't give up. Obviously people believe you otherwise you'd be lynched by now.

Unless your self-voting is an admission of guilt.

I understand you didn't want to out the real number. I just picked 4 as an example to make my point. I don't know if it's 4, 3, or 2, or 5, or 7 or 19 or whatever.

@ gorilla. two things. Even after he claimed werewolf? and... What do you mean by that last statement? Normal games can't have cults or recruiting factions?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #618 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

lol. Learn something new everyday. I need to start reading the wiki some more. Thanks Gorilla. I wish someone would have pointed this out long before, because now I feel stupid for arguing my point.

@ Pine. Did you know the Large Normal rules prior to playing this game? According to this, what Jindori claimed isn't allowed in Normals. What does that do to your case of him being pro-town?

@ EL. Yes, but at the same time, letting him live gives both anti-town factions an extra day. Say he's right and there are 8 anti-town in total, and we mislynch me for example. Now we need 9 days to get rid of them instead of 8. (excluding night kills). I don't think we'll be at the same place Day 2, with so many people defending him the way they have been. Pine for example. To say that we'll be in a bad place Day 2 is ignorant. A Day 1 lynch of scum is always beneficial.

@ Jindori. What do you mean by townie roles?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #621 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:19 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm sorry for contributing to the mass of posts NS.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #626 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

Eldritch Lord wrote: He never claimed there were 4 of them, he said under 4. I don't know why you keep using that number, but I'd like it on the record that you are continuing to do so after jindori clarified his meaning and has stated under four several times. He is
CONFIRMED
scum, regardless of whether his particular faction is strictly anti-town or more of a pseudo-third party. Meaning that any reads you
"could
" have on someone defending him like Pine or, even myself if you interpret this as defending him, are already readily available and clear in their entirety. Lynching him doesn't confirm any suspicions or put anything in a new light, because we already
know
his alignment.

I would rather take longer and operate in a fashion that's logically sound than hope to get lucky and wrap the game up in the minimum number of days. Lynching him doesn't gain us anything unless he's a werewolf PR, and given his willingness to sacrifice himself, I
highly
doubt that is the case. Save him for a situation that's
significantly
less certain, at the very least for tomorrow.

The meat of it:
We either enter tomorrow with new reads on people on the C-Worl/T-Bone/Whoever bandwagon, and a confirmed scum ready to be lynched OR we enter tomorrow with a dead scum and no new information outside of night action flips. I'd rather not rely on a "good" night for a decent shot at tomorrow.
I used those numbers as an EXAMPLE. I don't know the real numbers. He could be lying and have 9 other mafia buddies.

However I see your point about saving his lynch for another day. I wasn't calling you scum or claiming you were defending him, I just didn't understand your point. However, I also agree with NS is that he shouldn't live more than a day.

Which makes the largest bandwagons C-Worl and Snake. I don't believe in the C-Worl lynch, however I'm okay with Snake if it comes to that. However I am most comfortable with Pine now after recent events.

I won't unvote yet, as there is plenty of time left in the day phase to do what we need to do.

Preview Edit: Well, I guess the Mod made everything I said obsolete.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #636 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

Pine, the fact of the matter is, it was all conjecture. You missed a bunch of posts where I asked him questions and he answered them. I didn't make up any numbers and was going off the information he gave me. He said that he thought the other faction could recruit. That isn't me making shit up, that is fact. He said his faction had less than four. I wasn't make it up, that was fact. I choose to use 4 to make my point.

I was making my points based of what Jindori said, and what the Mod had posted on the first page. I didn't make shit up as you seem to try to imply that I did.

Jindori never said there was a third faction, and I was using the information he gave to make my point. I am well aware the Mod lists 3 anti-town factions as I have pointed out before.

And yes as it turns out I DID catch him in a lie Pine.

The first part of the quote assumes that there are a fixed number of anti-town and that a mislynch gives them an extra night to kill. We know that all anti-town alignments are in fact ANTI-town. Notice that in a quote that you failed to quote I also said "assuming" no nightkills. But you only chose to quote what you want to address.

So you're telling me because I wanted to lynch scum on Day 1, I'm scum? In what universe does that make sense?

Vote: Pine

Jindori's scum buddy.

By the way in case you missed it, EL made a point that I eventually agreed with. Leaving him alive would have been okay. Maybe we risk a mislynch, maybe not. I don't think lynching you is a mislynch.

Pine you were wrong about Jindori being pro-town. Why do you continue to paint me as scum anyway? Did I make shit up? Did I not want to kill off anti-town?

The fact is Jindori messed up and he got caught, and yet you continue to defend him, and you continue to defend your defense of him.

Preedit:

How is that an amazing catch EL? He took that quote out of context. Jindori said he was opposing another anti-town faction. 1+1 equals two. I am well aware that a third anti-town faction is possible as I have pointed out many times, but nice way to only see what you want to see.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #641 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:13 am

Post by T-Bone »

Let me bring this quote in context since Pine and EL want to only see what they want to see.
@ EL. Yes, but at the same time, letting him live gives both anti-town factions an extra day. Say he's right and there are 8 anti-town in total, and we mislynch me for example. Now we need 9 days to get rid of them instead of 8. (excluding night kills). I don't think we'll be at the same place Day 2, with so many people defending him the way they have been. Pine for example. To say that we'll be in a bad place Day 2 is ignorant. A Day 1 lynch of scum is always beneficial.
Jindori said his faction had less than 4. He said he thought the other faction had less than 4. Fine. I choose to use the number 4 to make my point, whether you agree with it or not. When we were discussing Jindori, we were discussing TWO factions. His faction and the other. 4+4 equals 8. During that whole exchange about Jindori we were NOT discussing a third faction in our hypotheticals. Guess what? We were talking about hypothetical scenarios at the time. Never was I talking about fact. I am well aware that there could be 3 factions as I have pointed out before.

But again nice way to only see what you want to see Pine.

EL. What you were doing was totally different. Pine chose to base all his arguments on the basis that Jindori was Pro-town. Did you think that Jindori was pro-town? No, you felt that keeping him alive for a night was a good idea. A point I conceded to in #626

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #642 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 am

Post by T-Bone »

Pine wrote:@Eldritch Lord: Actually, it's less amazing than I thought it was when I posted it. T-Bone expressed repeatedly before that that he doubted a second werewolf faction even existed.

I don't think this changes anything significant about the case against him, as it's something an ESW (or any anti-Town scum) would have said at the time.

Re-VOTE: T-bone

Preview Edit: @NS-I have been abundantly clear about that. I defended him because I believed his claim.

@T-Bone: The quote was completely in-context. I didn't misrepresent it in the slightest, and you just did the same thing AGAIN. We KNOW there's a Mafia faction. You SHOULD have said 1+1+1=3, but you're well aware that there's only two anti-Town factions, three if you count SK.

The remainder of your post is full of flail. You're continuing to miss the whole non-Town =/= anti-Town point, you pretend I'm ignoring evidence that doesn't exist, and you actually try to misquote me. I absolutely want to lynch scum on D1. And I'm honed in on you and C-Worl.

Christ, Mafia must be having a field day with all the attention they're not getting.
I never expressed that there wasn't a second werewolf faction. You sir are lying.

Yes your quote was still out of context because we were discussing hypothetical situations based on Jindori's claim of his faction vs. the other werewolves.

The remainder of my post isn't fail. You're pulling shit out of thin air. I'm not.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #643 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

Sorry accidentally hit submit. In Normal Games non-town = anti-town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #647 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

I agree. If there are 3 factions, that is likely the spread. I don't get what your problem is Pine. I am well aware there could be three factions. But when I say there are two factions when discussing Jindori's werewolf vs. werewolf scenario I'm scum?

Noted EL.

Good point Sera. I never thought of that. I too like everyone else assumed that Jindori was right in saying there was an eastside faction.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #649 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

What? Seriously? Are you reading the same posts I typed? Nope. You're taking things out of context again.

Pine wrote: Clear instances of T-Bone insinuating that a second wolf alignment didn't exist, spoilered because it is barely relevant except to disprove the "liar" deflection:
T-Bone wrote:
jindori wrote:i'm third party not scum
Mod wrote:Brown:
Werewolves

Scum says what? According to the Mod, you can't be a werewolf and third party. Otherwise why would he posted like this? Is your role PM color purple or brown?
Fixed quote tags.
I'm sorry, Jindori said he was a Werewolf and Third party. I was showing how he was wrong in that respect. This quote is in context how? Where did I say there are only two factions?
Pine wrote:
T-Bone wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote: Dead:

Tour Guide, NPC Tour Guide,
Torn to Shreds
and Shot Night 0!
Werewolves tear people to shreds right? and this NPC was a representative of the town right? And you're telling me Pine, that all this screams NON-THREAT to you?

I mean I can't spell this out any easier. Jindori claimed werewolf. And he claimed third party. According to the Mod...
DemonHybrid wrote:

Blue: NPC

Silver: Modkilled Neutral Survivor
Again how is this relevant? Are you just quoting me in hopes that people won't read?
Pine wrote: That's not possible.

Now, my apologies to everyone else. I realize I've been arguing with scum, and I've been over generalizing with my accusations, since most players haven't posted since Jindori claimed scum.

@Pine. Why do you continue to ignore Jindori's contradictions? I caught him in a lie. Does that quote from the Mod say that werewolves are third party? Or am I correct is saying that the mod listed werewolves and third party as two separate factions?
Non-relevant parts of wall snipped.
Again where does this imply anything of what you claimed?
Pine wrote:
T-Bone wrote:I know I said I wasn't gonna post, but I was figuring you'd say higher numbers like 5 or 6.

For the sake of argument lets say both factions have 4. Sound like a fair guess?

Out of 23 players, the opposing faction consists of 4 players that are scum. You said your faction is town-like. So 19 players are town and 4 are scum. Does that seem reasonable to you? (Yes I know I'm metagaming a little bit) Somewhere on the wiki I read that anti-town should be 25% to 33% of the total player base. 4 out of 23 is only 17%. But, 8 out of 23 is 34%. That's if we consider your faction to be anti-town. Which sounds more reasonable? Or do you have reason to believe there's another faction that you are not after? By your admission your faction is Brown, meaning you'd have to be hunting the Red faction.

Now I'm not going to be quick to deny your claim, because you just said you think the other faction can recruit. Do you know this as fact or are you basing that on your own faction? I would think as werewolves, you could recruit.

@ gorilla. What were your doubts before? Maybe those should be addressed if others feel the same way.
:up: Clearly expresses belief in only two anti-Town factions.
Once again you're taking posts out of context. It was all in response to things Jindori was saying.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #659 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

I apologize for all the mass posting, I think I need to walk away for awhile. Cheers.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #738 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:49 am

Post by T-Bone »

SnakePlissken wrote:Wow, not so much to catch up on after my V/LA then....

I would like to thank C-Worl for that summing up which was more than helpful. So for now I'll give you a pass on my lame reasoning. My next candidate was Ray Frost for his defence for our modkilled Jin, but he's replaced out which actually makes me think that he's either Vanilla or anti town as you rarely see a Town PR drop out. In fact Im willing to guess he's anti town.

Vote Reckamonic

Im not convinced by the Pine Wagon starting up right now and C-Worl has redeemed himself for the time being. Kise is starting to get on my scumdar with his impersonation of Fate now. (Is this catching?)
Why is it odd that he is replacing out? He made it very clear that he learned something about the game he shouldn't have. Why does his role matter?

Besides he has already claim and we 'supposedly' know his role.

I understand you were V/LA for a day or two, but you have ALOT to catch up on and it baffles me that you didn't really read what is going on, especially something that happened a couple of posts above you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #805 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

Post by T-Bone »

Hydra? That confuses me.

Alright. Let me see.

I find myself agreeing with Kise on a couple of things, most notably the C-Worl thing. I don't pretend to know what he is, but from my experiences playing mafia, it isn't the scummy looking people who end up scum. Scum are trying to look town. Town don't need to try and look town.

Here's the thing. As I pointed out before many players hopped onto his L-1 bandwagon, and that didn't strike anyone as odd? Especially people who hopped on without doing any sort of scum hunting of their own.

I do realize that yes we need 13 votes to lynch so inevitably someone needs to get bandwagoned. It's just so laughable at some of the reasons that people are giving to hop onto bandwagons. Let me pull a few from people who senselessly bandwagoned.
Chronopie wrote: No email notification of posts in thread :/

--

VOTE: Pine

Mostly for his #94, immediate Hop, and bad attempts to justify.
No one but me had a problem with this first post of the game?
Moonstruck wrote: Ehhh...to many posts...not enough time...Busy all morning tomorrow EST.

I agree with T-Bone, the only good evidence against Pine is that he switched wagons quickly. Accidentally missing the posts could have happened to anyone, and he's proven that overdoing his justifications is just his gameplay.

C-Worl on the other hand hasn't done much in his own defense and seems scummier and scummier with each post.
VOTE:C-Worl
Again first post of the game, using a lame reason to justify hopping on the bandwagon. Did Moonstruck get replaced? If so, I forgot who took his slot, but I'd like that person to answer for it. Have you done better scumhunting since taking over for Moon?

Actually I'm going to go off on a tangent real quick. For those players that have replaced in, have you been making constructive posts since your predecessors were most likely not?
krob wrote: Is it me or is this post an immediate hop with bad attempts to justify? I've been looking at specific players but this jumped out at me. At the moment I am going to VOTE: Chronopie until I'm given a good enough reason not to. Hypocrisy is not cool in my opinion and this looks like a more blatant hop than anything else I've seen in the game and this includes jindori's play.
I guess this I just find odd, because ChronoPie posted on the 25th (the one I quoted before) and he posted this on the 27th, but made a couple of posts before coming to this revelation. Of course he's getting replaced so we'll have to see what his replacement does.
lowell wrote: unvote, vote C-worl, since no one wants tclaw today for some reason. Not sure why the c-wagon seems to get close, then die down again.
If you don't believe in the bandwagon, why hop on it? That's pretty lazy. If you think tclaw is scum, you make a case. Here you're just saying "I'm not gonna get this lynch so let me get another one". It sounds like it doesn't matter to you who gets lynched, and it should. Take some responsibility for your vote.
lucresia wrote: Okay now that I have a headache from reading the nonsense that was the first page or two, a VOTE: C-Worl is in order.
Doing the same thing as Lowell. Do you not care who gets lynched? Now of course he does do some scumhunting in later posts and that's the type of stuff that I'm looking for town to do.
Nachomamma8 wrote: Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

Don't like Ray's tunneling though.
Will catch up tomorrow, not today.
Going out to party right now.
Jumping on a bandwagon without a reason?
seraphim wrote: ...what lyncher? I'm inclined jindori is newbtown. lol at C-Worl.

WHERE'S NACHO?!?!?! HI KISE!!!!!

Vote: C-Worl

RayFrost, let's do this.
First post, bandwagon. Next 5 posts? Saying things like "we gotta lynch C-worl". What kind of scumhunting did you do? You're another one who just wants a lynch as long as it isn't you right?
SnakePlissken wrote:I can't stand anyone pulling a Fate, and just for added pressure and this is non RVS Im voting for now this way:

Unvote, Vote C-Worl
The guy where I'm moving my vote to. I'm only quoting his bandwagon post, but as have been pointed out many times, he's not playing well. He didn't do anything to scumhunt C-Worl, and than comes up with some BS the next post to justify his vote. Most recently, he hopped on the RayFrost bandwagon, with reasonings that frankly make no sense to me. Snake is voting for RayFrost/Rec because he replaced out? That is quite possibly the worst reasoning I have ever seen to justify a vote.

Unvote

Vote: snake? ...snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!

Obviously I didn't quote everyone and probably missed plenty of posts I could have added to this. Most of these guys I quoted are not posting much, and I don't want them getting a free pass. It's easy in a 23 player game for the town to battle it out while the scum occasionally come on and place a vote for no reason, especially early on. These guys need to be scrutinized and need to be put under a microscope even if they haven't posted recently.

I invite anyone else to scrutinize anyone else who I missed. I started getting tired after some many ISOs that I skipped around and may have unfairly missed someone. I don't know.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #807 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

Fair enough. Too many posts for me to find who replaced who and where. I figure people will speak up if I quoted someone who got replaced.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #820 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I have a question. If you think Snake is scum like a few people do, why not place your vote on him? If he is scum in your mind he has to be killed at some point right?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #828 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Eldritch Lord wrote:
T-Bone wrote:(A bunch of stuff about people not having justification for jumping on bandwagons.)
This is just a lazy town, you got the same thing from Nobody Special and Seraphim for a post, though both of them did make an honest effort at contribution. They just don't want to read and end up throwing votes on wagons while they sort-of catch up. I think this is a null-tell in a game with players like this.
What?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #907 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I know this suggestion is like totally a mega scumtell but...it looks like activity is really slowing down. Something like a lynch needs to happen. The day phase has lost some momentum this past week from it's high last weekend.

So, we need people who have said "I will catch up and post" to catch up and post, or we need pressure on them, and we need to think about a lynch. Amazingly at one point someone was at L-1. Seems so long ago.

Point is, shit needs to happen. It's the same people posting over and over again and the same people hiding behind other player's activity.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #920 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

Before we go through I'll stress this again, those who said they had some things to think about before they post need to post before the Day ends. We can't let the quiet ones slide by, because they could be scum.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #934 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

ISO 4?

How about ISO 1, ISO 4, ISO 5, and ISO 7?

Pretty much Snake's only posts have been scummy or proven that he isn't paying attention to the game. At least in my opinion the rest of the lurkers are paying just a little bit more attention than he has.

I know that it's cliche, but he's been pretty useless thus far. I'd call him a safe lynch. Regardless of whatever problems he is having that is forcing him V/LA so much, he's a threat to the town if he's paying very little attention to the game.

Picture this. It's LyLo. Someone has very clearly nabbed scum. But he comes on and makes a misinformed vote and the scum jump all over the bandwagon and win.

This literally just happened to me in another game. A townie wasn't paying attention made a bad vote because he wasn't reading that someone else had scum (me) dead to rights, and we got the mislynch and won.

I know the easy thing to say is that lurking does not equal scum. But it might as well. Misinformed townies lose games for the town just as much as scum do.

Fact of the matter is, as much as we can we got to make sure everyone is involved, or there is no way we can win the game. Scum will waltz into a victory.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #936 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Sorry. In those last lines that wasn't reasoning for lynching Snake, that was reasoning to remind everyone I still want the lurkers to talk. His ISOs speak for themselves.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #944 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

Thor665 wrote: I'll be reading up over the next couple of days - my usual average is about 7 pages a day before depression and a fugue state set in, so should be roughly 4 days or so for me to catch up depending on how many posts I decide to start skimming over. At that point I'll post up a couple big honkin' walls of brilliance (presuming you agree that brilliance is generally seen via a load of bad insults and weak jokes).
I'll then probably just wagon Nero Cain, because that usually makes me smile.
Feel free to ask me any questions outstanding for Seraphim (I've never actually had anyone pose me questions for the replaced out slot, but I always ask just to be polite).

Regards,
Thor.
Are you my long lost brother? I love you. I will happily follow you to do that.

I has a question. Do you share Sera's same suspicions that he has expressed in the past?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #967 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:53 am

Post by T-Bone »

Gosh we need to find some players. I'm gonna make some calls.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1001 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Chronopie wrote:Image
Nice and constructive, thanks for that.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1069 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

Post by T-Bone »

I love mafia so much I check in during vacation :)

I have some things to think about, I'll get back to ya'll when I'm home.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1115 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

This.

Vote: Ruadhrgarm

You'd be fine without #768. Saying that Pine is misguided town, well that reads to me as "I need to make an excuse to get on the Snake wagon".

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1119 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

RaudhrGarm wrote:@T-Bone, the problem with that is that when I put my vote on Snake, his wagon had a massive one vote.
Not entirely true. At that point the votes had been reset. There were more on the Snake wagon before the Modkill.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1228 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by T-Bone »

That sounds like an SK claim to me.

With 3 potential kills a night, I don't feel all that comfortable with the possibility of losing three town a night. "Directing" the SK kill is useless if we're directing him to kill town. Then what do we hope for? The other 2 cross-kill? There's a low probability of that.

I'll unvote if I can be convinced otherwise. By right now, my goal is to eliminate all non-town opposition. The SK is most certainly non-town. Could we lynch him later? Sure, but at what cost? Lets say we direct him to kill someone, me for example and I flip town. Is that an acceptable loss? Then he kills Pine, and he flips town, then he kills Reck, and he flips town, then he kills singsing and he flips town. Just because we agree with it doesn't make us right. Meanwhile it moves the ability for the mafia to outnumber us that much faster. We need as many days as possible to win, and every time we lose a townie through a mislynch or night kill is one extra day we lose to nail scum. I think the risk to keeping an SK alive is not worth the potential benefit. Every town he kills makes the mafia's job much easier. Hell in my opinion keeping the SK alive is something scum would want to do as it potentially decreases the amount of time they have to win. Unless we are 100% sure right now that So-and-so is scum, it's a crap shoot.

In my mind that isn't worth the risk. Obviously I am but one voice so if people disagree their votes can reflect that. Until then my vote has to stand.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1230 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by T-Bone »

To me his last couple of posts was him hinting at being an SK. That's where I'm leaning to right now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1242 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I think if it were a scumslip, anyone's first instinct would be to try and correct it. As scum you're always making sure you aren't saying the wrong things while as town you can be a little more liberal.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1346 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by T-Bone »

^^reason?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1348 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1403 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

What the hell is going on?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1406 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by T-Bone »

T-Bone wrote:What the hell is going on?

O.O

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1411 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Vote: Kise

Sick of this shit, you need to go. You certainly are not helping us out with your senseless anti-town play.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1414 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Another unhelpful post from another unhelpful player. Mod, can't we just lynch the lot of them this day phase?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1429 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

What, is Kise trying to get lynched now?

Unvote

Fine, can't mean anything good. Guess I'll just ignore him. He's playing bad, and playing useless.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1443 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

Charlie wrote:I admit that I'm a lurker, but the fact is I'm lazy in this game. I pro-mice that I'll get some things done Today!

Oh look at that. I think we need to reconsider lynching him as he has yet to get anything done like he 'promised'.

Vote: Charles

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1496 (isolation #74) » Sun May 01, 2011 8:14 am

Post by T-Bone »

Indeed on that last point. We never lynched Lowell.

It's funny how you can come on and immediately find 4 scum. You're amazing.

However I won't put much stock into your reads, because you replaced into a predecessor's slot who fairly much acted like scum, and that I'm town. Which makes me think that maybe you're over compensating for some pro-town points.

I think what you're doing is picking 4 different people with varying levels of activity and hoping something will stick. Pine? Very active. Me? Little less active. Gorilla? Semi-active. Nacho? Not active at all.

Unfortunately there are two scum teams. You could very much be on one team and actually have a correct read up there. Whether it's Pine or Gorilla or Nacho I don't know.

I think that you're thinking "Hey I just replaced in, I can do whatever I want and they won't lynch me today. So I can throw some shit at the wall and see if something sticks, and then quietly fade into the background on Day 4, scoff free." The sad thing, you'd be right.

Wall posts does not equal town. I've seen it blind people too much. More often than not, wall posting comes from overcompensating scum, so lets try to remember that as people come on like C-Worl and cheerlead just because he isn't calling you scum. I play with C-Worl a lot too. He'll attach to anyone who calls him town.

Nice use of some pretty common scum tatics mastin. Throwing shit at walls and see what sticks. Check. Overcompensating wall/multiple posting? Check. Calling people town in hopes that they cheerlead you? Big check.

Now I have a question for you. I saw you analyzing vote counts a post or two ago. #1485. You also did two in #1479 and again in #1475. (e I'm working backwards) That last vote count in #1485 came from Page 20. Why did you stop? Because this vote count came from page 21.

C-Worl - 12 (RayFrost, Seraphim, SnakePlissken, Eldritch Lord, Lucresia, tclawren, Chronopie, MrZepher,
Lowell
, Nachomamma8, Powerrox93, C-Worl) L-1
SnakePlissken - 7 (Shift, Kise, Nobody Special, ConSpiracy, implosion, gorilla, jindori)

Funny. Your predecessor is on the next vote count. Did you conveniently stop analyzing vote counts on purpose? Because it no longer fit your theories? Because Lowell hopped onto the scum driven wagon. Wouldn't it be fair to say he was scum on the wagon? Which would make you scum? You've read up to page 34, surely you have an answer for this right?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1498 (isolation #75) » Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 am

Post by T-Bone »

It's one thing to build a case. It's another to build a case with holes and such. He came into the game with some dirty laundry and he should have addressed it rather than pretend it isn't there.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1500 (isolation #76) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

I AM NOT HIM!

:P

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1504 (isolation #77) » Sun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I remember what kRob did on Day 1.

Chronopie came on and with his first post of the game did nothing but jump on the C-Worl bandwagon. I called him out on it immediately. About 4 pages and 3 or 4 RL days later, krob jumps on that same post. If I remember correctly this was at the beginning of the jindori debaticle, so while someone did call him on it, it got brushed aside and he got replaced, but I forget by who.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1507 (isolation #78) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

krob played nothing but a scum game the little bit he has played. Charlie has played nothing but a scum game since. Charlie should be today's lynch.

I'm gonna go back and see if a krob-jindori link was there. I remember that thought crossing my mind way back when.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1509 (isolation #79) » Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Nope I am mistaken.

I echo the Chronopie sentiments based on Day 1 as noted. Chronopie and Charlie my top two scum picks, but I'd like to see Charlie lynched first as both he and krob are/were useless.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1516 (isolation #80) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'd like to discuss something. Is Neighborizor a role allowed in a Normal game? And would a scum one be allowed in a normal game?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1519 (isolation #81) » Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Didn't someone claim it, or did I miss something?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1522 (isolation #82) » Sun May 01, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

When I said Neighborizor, I meant the same thing as a neighbor. I understand now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1524 (isolation #83) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

mastin2 wrote:
Lots of people in this game replaced lurkers. Lots of people in this game HAVE been lurkers.
What singles Lowell out? The fact that suddenly, his replacement is suspicious of you?

There's a word for that:

OMGUS.

That's funny, thats why you're the only lurker I've gone after in this game right? Oh...wait...I'm NOT singling you out. Funny how you would say this anyway,

There's a word for that:

Reaching.

No. I'm picking who the scum are, simple as that.

No you're not. You're digging up very old posts, and seeing only what you want to see. Funny how you get on Gorilla, Nacho, and Pine for the Day 1 wagons, when your predecessor Lowell was also on a huge bandwagon. Why was Lowell on the C-Worl L-1 bandwagon. Was it because he was scum?

No. I'm sticking to ALL of these. And I'm going to push it through.

Fine you're sticking to it, but it's already sliding off the wall.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1526 (isolation #84) » Sun May 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I realize that C-Worl and that's totally not the point.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1538 (isolation #85) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

T-Bone is one of those rare individuals where it'd be shorter to list the amount of TOWN things he's done. I've seen his posts, and they're so scummy I can't believe he is still alive.

Yes this is very true. I can give you another meta since you love them so much. T-Bone always looks scummy. Ask Nacho, it's what allowed him to win our latest newbie game because no one would listen to T-Bone because he acts 'scummy'. As town I don't need to try to look town. Only scum need to try to look town.

The point is that he manipulated the VCA to cast guilt upon others, while not even mentioning that he also looks guilty by the same VCA. Town players would have mentioned it and ruled themselves out, but allowed other Townies to make an unbiased judgment.

Screw this.

Unvote
VOTE: Mastin2

Nice way to play into his hands Pine.

Fine. TL;DR of why I haven't done the VCA?

Because I'm saving it.

FOR AFTER I GET FREAKIN CAUGHT UP IN THE THREAD!

Hold on there cowboy, you read way past the VCA that I commented on you not doing and that's what I had a problem with. Nice of you to finally go back to it.

#1532. I know you're interested in meta, but defending your own meta is meaningless to the game. Any good mafia player has the same meta whether they are town or scum, and this doesn't tell me anything other than "Oh please stop attacking me this is how I play!"

(Know what? I'm going to ignore posts made by my scumreads. Since I know Pine is aware I am easily distracted, and might be trying to divert my attention from my read because he knows that it'll delay me.)

Absolutely. Ignore me as I continue to let you know where you're going wrong. This sounds like someone is giving up.

Continue to see what you want to see Mastin. Just as you can pull examples to support your wild theory the rest of us can pull examples to show you why you're wrong. Of course I bet you'll be the first to say "what you're pointing out is crap because you are scumz lol" so maybe I'm wasting my time with you. As long as you don't lead a mislynch, I'm okay with your 'meta'.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1550 (isolation #86) » Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm not defending my meta as being town. I'm pointing out that you're attacking my playstyle, things I do every game which are quite null. And anyone who's played with me will observe that every scumtell you listed against me is just my style. (Unfortunately, it would appear two of the people who could most back me up--Pine and
Nacho--are scum, so they probably won't.)

Also, T-Bone's reliance on Nacho is a clear link between 'em.

First off, you are defending your meta as being a pro-town one but nice way to spin things again.

Second. I'm using Nacho to back me up...hold on a sec, you continue to say "Nacho knows how I play" Pot, meet kettle, he's black.

I like your vote on me though. Vote the guy that is challenging you the most in hopes that no one else will see through your bullshit. Notice how Nacho has yet to post, and gorilla pretends you don't exist in hopes that you don't try to lead your wagon. I've got nothing to fear from you though since you're flat out wrong. Maybe gorilla and pine have something to fear I don't know.

The fact that suddenly, his replacement is suspicious of you?

There's a word for that:

OMGUS.

Wait, how can you call me calling you out OMGUS, but then vote me because I am calling you out? Hypocrite. At least don't fall under the same accusations you're spitting out.

You are contining to see only what you want to see. I really think based on your first post that you are picking random names and then only seeing what you want to see. Why?

Your second post of the game you go..."I might be suspcious of T-Bone" and then in the VERY next post of yours saying you are gonna start reading up on the game. So you come out suspicious of me without reading the game? The post after that you post the entire list of living players and seeming assign the scum tag to people. You RANDOMLY picked me, Pine, Gorilla, and Nacho. If that isn't scum play I don't know what is. Go ahead read Mastin's ISO, #2, 3, 4. He's got his story out of order.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1562 (isolation #87) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by T-Bone »

No Mastin you can't have it both ways. You can't say "I'm suspicious of so and so" and then in the next post go "oh by the way I'm gonna start reading the thread now". Frankly that's horrible scum play. I won't get lynched today because guys like Chronopie and Charlie are better lynches, and thus neither will you, but next day phase you'll get lynched. You are digging a hole. Your contradictions which I have pointed out in previous posts are there whether you want to pretend you've been perfect or not. Come to reality mastin.

Fact. You made random accusations before analyzing the thread.
Fact. You purposely skipped VCA on yourself until you were called out on it. Don't pretend for one second had I not pointed out what Lowell did, you would have continued to ignore it on purpose.
Fact. You are OMGUSing. You weren't going to vote me until I challenged you. You were going to go after Nacho or gorilla or Pine because they weren't putting up a fight. But now in the face of opposition you felt like you had no choice but to desperately place your vote on the guy who is challenging you and pointing out what you are doing wrong.
Fact. There is NOT a single town thing you have done thus far in this game. You are spinning everything so you can see what you want to see. You are presenting things only as you want to see. Your posts up there? You did nothing but link mine, gorillas, Pines, and Nacho's post and say "scum". Throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks. That's exactly what you have been doing. I have done more town things than scum. Even Pine has done more townie things than scummy things. Gorilla has done more townie things than scummy things by far, and Nacho...hasn't done much of anything. Your shit has slid all the way down to the floor mate.

Preview Edit: Lol I love your analysis of the joke vote phase. Especially the part when you say "Scum have to be on the biggest wagon, scum have to be on the one person wagons, scum have to be not voting". That covers all 24 players. But wait, once AGAIN you are SPINNING the VCAs to the way YOU want to see them and NOT reality. Ready, watch this.

Nobody Special - 4 (Lowell,
Kise
ConSpiracy
, implosion)
C-Worl - 4 (RayFrost,
Seraphim
jindori, SnakePlissken
)
RayFrost - 1 (
C-Worl
)
implosion - 1 (
gorilla
)
gorilla - 1 (Nobody Special)
Chronopie - 1 (
MaxKojote
)
Pine - 1 (
bristep123
)
Nero Cain - 1 (
T-Bone
)
T-Bone - 1 (tclawren)

3-4scum voting, Jindori is one of them. Lowell and Rayfrost both jumping on votes early and getting a wagon behind them. That's three. 1 guy staying away from the main wagons, thats NS. Look at that guys. I want to see Lowell, RF, and NS as scum, and I can spin it as such.

That's exactly what you are doing mastin. I figured out your card trick. I could go on, but I won't.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1564 (isolation #88) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Probably one more thing I should have said but go so into that last post I forgot.

You know the worst part of what you are doing mastin? Your useless wall posts are allowing the other players to hide and not post, and then just come on with one sentence and bandwagon.

Unless that's what you want. Post so much that people will just be lazy and follow you, in which case great town play! [/sarcasm]

So mastin if you want to continue this and let players float by we can. However I'd rather get something done unlike you. Charlie or Chronopie need to be lynched. Do I really have to go back and quote some of their ISOs? I will. Charlie more than Chronopie at this point. Why Charlie has been allowed to get by with only promises of actually playing, I do not know.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1568 (isolation #89) » Mon May 02, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You can continue to spin things to how you want to see them all you want. Don't pretend for a second you're doing anything else.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1578 (isolation #90) » Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Wow C-Worl, you just let mastin use another scum tactic on you. Call someone town in hopes that they sheep. But of course mastin is just gonna brush this aside as "not a scum tactic". Funny how mastin can brush aside his own play as not scummy but the rest of us can't.

But anyway lets turn to Chronopie. People want your lynch, and you know I wanted it Day 1. Why shouldn't we lynch you? Should I keep my vote on Charlie or move it to you?

@everyone else. At some point the Chronopie and Charlie wagons should merge. In my opinion both are viable lynches for scum.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1598 (isolation #91) » Tue May 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Pine wrote:I didn't dismiss his whole case. I figured out his angle. Like I said, a mislynch of me will show me to be correct.

Look at his
last
(PE: second-to-last) post. He's using his pre-determined scum reads to clear other people. That is NOT objective. Mastin-Town is VERY objective, even with his scum reads. I have never seen him use a "confirmed scum" read to actually clear someone else. To do it when there are two known scum teams and you only have four reads out of (probably) five remaining scum is a SLIP.

I've gotta say his ability to clear everyone else as town based on prejudice is absolutely amazing and I am in awe of his skills. /sarcasm Thank you Pine, 1000 points to you.

However I disgaree with you on your first line Pine, a mislynch doesn't help us. If lynching you is a mislynch, I don't want to do that and if you are town you shouldn't be giving everyone an easy out for a lynch choice. Scum don't want blood on their hands so giving them an easy way to avoid doing so doesn't help anything. If your town you know he's wrong. I know he's wrong.

But alas the rest of us should shift gears. I figure mastin is a useless lynch atm because he's practically begging for it, and as soon as we all start jumping on quiet players can just slip on with no input, and regardless of his alignment we create a situation where the scum can sit back and relax while the rest of us fight it out. Yes mastin once again your insistent USELESS posts are allowing people to excuse themselves from playing the game.

We should be attacking the quieter players, and the 'active' lurkers. The players who we allowed on Day 1 and Day 2 to come on and slip in on a bandwagon amidst all the confusion. The players who are only suddenly talking because we are putting pressure on them.

Chronopie I'm looking at your ISO right now and I've noticed just a few things and I'm just gonna spout them off real quick. Krob (Charlie's predecessor) is someone you called as scum, and ISO 3, 4, 5 attack him for voting you. I don't see mention of him since. Surely if you have a scum vibe on someone you make a point to follow it up right? Instead you voted Pine, and then #7 hop onto the C-Worl wagon. And that was it from you for awhile other than an NS vote.

#17...despite not contributing much yourself you fluff post with a complaint that the game isn't moving. Why not take it upon yourself to move it? Two people that you've expressed scum reads from, (krob and NS) would have made for a nice discussion post. I don't think you expressed interest in either player since.

#19 you make a mathematical case, but I'm not sure you actually had a point to it and it looks like an activity post. What was the point?

#22 - The reason I am doing this atm, you said you'd answer any questions about your ISO so I took it as an invitation.

#23. Suddenly you express interest in tclaw and vote him. Where did this come from? Though as soon as he claims you're quick to unvote (which is understandable)

So my problem with you Chronopie is a couple of things. You do mix some good posts in there with your bad posts. However you make scum reads and don't follow up on them, and then suddenly out of no where come up with a tclaw read.

@Everyone else. I actually wanted to do a Charlie ISO, however EVERY ONE of his posts are fluff. There is no content to what he is posting to analyze and that's why he's a stronger lynch at the moment, pending Chrono's answers to my questions.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1621 (isolation #92) » Wed May 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by T-Bone »

It's kinda sad that you're buying into mastin's prejudice C-Worl. He isn't making reads, he picked Nacho, Pine, gorilla as scum FIRST, and THEN is posting AFTER that to try and make a case. Which is the backassward way to play. It's real simple, either Charlie or Chronopie needs to go. Mastin is just presenting his case based on the way HE wants to see and NOT what is really going on. You are only agreeing with him because he called you town recently. But come on C-Worl where's the loyality? I called you prob-town too and I didn't hammer you on Day 1 when I could have. By your logic shouldn't you not be voting me as well?

unvote

I have said that the Charlie and Chronopine wagons need to merge since I view them as both viable lynch targets, and even though Charlie continues to promise to catch-up, maybe I'll give him a chance. Gonna go back to my Day 1, which by the way Mastin, unlike you I DIDN'T pick Crhonopie out of a list of names first and than tried to make a case on him later. That's how you play like town mastin you should try it sometime.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1626 (isolation #93) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Because his lynch doesn't interest me today. I don't think we learn enough with a mastin flip with the way he's been throwing out his accusations. If he's scum, we learn that more than likely that he was trying to lynch town. If he flips town, then we're back at square one tomorrow with other players trying to push his really bad reads. That's why I don't want a mastin lynch today. I think we learn more from a Chronopie lynch.

SORRY CAM YOU KNOW IT'S C.L.A.N. 4 LYF HOME SLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THAT AND I'M NOT LURKING, YOU WANT A LURKER? TRY SOMEONE WHO HASN'T POSTED TODAY.

But seriously OOC isn't a good reason to make decisions Cam.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1628 (isolation #94) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I covered it in a couple of posts.

me wrote:

I'm inclined to believe that the people driving the wagons, are less likely to be scum. It's the players jumping in on a whim that are the problems. The one player that sticks out to me more than anything is ChronoPie, if only because he's the person I've seen post the least. Of course I have 15 players on the wagons to choose from, so in my attempts to find scum, I'm looking through a haystack.

Unvote

Still, I don't like it. Your first post of the game was to immediately hop on the largest bandwagon. This in my mind puts you ahead of the other dirty bandwagoners.

Didn't like that the first post of the game he skims and makes a bandwagon vote.

Not gonna go through all my posts, but recently there's the later half of#1598 where I take a look at some of his posts. The thing I took away from looking at his post, why has he never committed to a scum read? Surely if you think someone is scum you commit to it in some fashion.

I explained why I don't think we learn much from mastin's lynch today in my last post.

I think we learn more from Chronopie because he has been called scum by several people several times, but nothing substantial ever was formed. So I'm wondering if he flips scum do we have people bussing him, or avoiding him, etc. If he flips town? Then I have to look at people who either slip on the lynch with no other reason than to bandwagon, and the people who avoid his lynch like the plague. I think today we learn the most from Chronopie whether he flips town or scum, that's my opinion.

YA DIG DAWG? ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS YO?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1632 (isolation #95) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Frankly C-Worl I don't know what he's doing exactly, but I'm sure it's nothing good.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1638 (isolation #96) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by T-Bone »

The way mastin has gone after you and me is leaning my thoughts to Pine being town. Only time will tell. Though linking to other games to prove you're town is pretty weak.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1643 (isolation #97) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Focused on Chronopie? You were focused on sheeping mastin not too long ago...

DIG?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1681 (isolation #98) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

I dunno ConSpircy when Mastin throws a word around like "confirmed" how can you not listen to him? Didn't you see his heavy use of the word? Funny how he can confirm people based on play alone.

I'd like to point out one thing to everyone. Isn't it convenient that since gorilla hasn't challenged him like Pine and I have he was moved to the town list? Funny.

Anyway when I said that we learn more from a Chronopie flip than a mastin flip is no longer true. NOW we learn more from a Mastin lynch. It's funny that he had 4 CONFIRMED scum in Pine, Nacho, GORILLA, and me. Funny how gorilla is town now. I noticed that MrZepher said that he doesn't agree with mastin all that much and low and behold ended up on the scum list. But I digress mastin is scum and right below is the #1 reason why.

Pine wrote:
^Real Town that had put as much work into those posts as you have would be ADAMANT on taking down one of their "confirmed" scum. Especially as, if you're to be believed, you've got the scumteams almost completely nailed down. Indeed, you have (on several occasions) listed the "entirety of the remaining wolves."

Real Town in that situation would accept nothing less than either myself or Mr. Zepher as the lynches today and tomorrow, hoping to eliminate a source of night kills as early as is possible.
Mastin wrote:{Jindori, Pine, Zepher} is the wolf-team as I mentioned, and {T-Bone, Nacho, Singer} is the other scumteam.

Why would you accept anything else, if your goal was actually to eliminate the scum as listed above?

You sir are genius.

Unvote

Vote: mastin

So C-Worl understands. PINE IS GENIUS CHANGE YOUR VOTE!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1691 (isolation #99) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Of the active players, mastin is contributing the least. Of the inactives, Charlie and Chronopie. I'll lynch any one of them.

So Mastin in case this wasn't clear here's why you're getting voted now. You suddenly dropped your preconceived notion that gorilla was scum eventhough he was "confirmed" scum at one point. Plus you think Pine and MrZepher are on Jindori's team, and pro-town play dictates you take out a source of the kills first meaning if you knew they were scum like you claim to do, you'd accept nothing but a Pine or Zepher lynch today. But you're not, because you're actually on Jindori's scum team right?

A lynch on mastin and Chronopie I think is a lynch on scum, and a lynch on Charlie is a possible scum lynch, but it also gets him away from costing the town at LyLo if he does flip town.

Chronopie, mastin, or Charlie, take your pick guys. I'd vote all three if I could. Mod can I do that please?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1700 (isolation #100) » Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Alright Cam, I will trust you, if only because your right, he won't get lynched today no matter what we do. No one is gonna wanna read mastin's posts to see what he's actually saying anyway.

Unvote vote: Chronopie
There's some trust right their C-dawg.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1703 (isolation #101) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

No C-Worl, here's what Pine has pointed out.

Mastin has made his entire lift of scum. Me Nacho and someone on one team, Pine, Zepher, and Jindori on the other. Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of Jindori's team first? Since they are "confirmed" scum, why isn't he pushing a Pine or Zepher lynch? Because in mastin's crazy scenario, getting rid of those two would get rid of a source of night kills, and thus equal less town deaths. There is no reason he shouldn't want to take them out first since they are "confirmed". It would take a lot longer to get rid of the scum team of three than the scum team of two in mastin's crazy scenario.

But of course mastin is talking out of his ass, so really none of those scenarios matter.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1711 (isolation #102) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

[quote"mastin"]
Because I'm scum and I don't want to appear weak?[/quote]

Oh would you look at that. Don't worry mastin, you're going down the road to being lynched tomorrow.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1713 (isolation #103) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

The only reason you think he's contributing is because he's voting the way you want him too. Similar to why you laid off of gorilla, because he backed off of you.

I bet your scumbuddies are probably cursing under their breath saying "please please just shut up before you lose the game for us".

Is Chronopie your buddy? Another one you are half heartedly bussing but not really because you want a mislynch?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1718 (isolation #104) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

C-worl you're arguing with a wall. Remember he picked his scumreads first, before reading the thread, before making any cases, and before doing any VCAs. All he is doing is coming up with as many ways to say the 5 of us are scum as he can. Look at his second VCA in the latest post. "This Votecount doesn't support my theory, however these guys are still scum".

Also, Gorilla is on your scum list again? Why? Is it because I pointed out that you started putting him on your town list after him being "confirmed" scum? I bet your scumbuddies hate you right now and wish you'd just stop posting mastin.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1731 (isolation #105) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:08 am

Post by T-Bone »

It's funny that as soon as gorilla says he doesn't see mastin's case he immediately becomes one of mastin's "confirmed" scum again. Please someone tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. Now that Chronopie is voting me he moved off of mastin's possible scum and back to the town list. Someone else has to see this.

Let me tell you where mastin's case on me will consist of. It will consist of posts taken out of context and a previously unmentioned night ability. Funny that mastin needs 3 days to build a case when the rest of us can build cases in a single post. He wants you to believe he has a case when he's just making shit up.

So me and Pine arguing with you is a scum tell mastin but you ignoring facts is protown play? Get out of here and stop being a distraction. Yes mastin you are a distraction and yes that's a huge scum tactic.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1733 (isolation #106) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:30 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have and all he is doing is seeing what he wants to see, and tellng you what he wants to see. Unfortunately his argument fails to reality. You notice that no matter where I, or Pine, or Nacho, or Zepher, or gorilla put their votes, we are scum because of our vote location? That's a pretty unreal argument and obviously holds no water.

One could say I'm not seeing it because he's fingering me, but I know I'm town and to me that automatically makes his entire argument wrong since his entire argument rests on me.

But happy day, he is V/LA and maybe we can get something done.

About the power roles. I don't think it's too far fetched for town to have X amount of power roles because with two scum teams, they have to have some power too. Didn't Jindori hint at his team having a power role? And didn't he himself have one? If scum have Power roles, then that increases the amount of roles town would have too. It's one thing to claim a power role, it's another thing to prove it. Something Kise hasn't done.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1758 (isolation #107) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Clearly Cam wants you on the Chronopie wagon now Kise.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1783 (isolation #108) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

Thank you Charlie for finally contributing.

It's funny how it takes 7 votes for Chronopie to START playing. Too late in my eyes since he's been here since the beginning. He's a scum-lurker trying to save his neck and should be lynched.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1784 (isolation #109) » Sat May 07, 2011 6:12 am

Post by T-Bone »

And you got it backwards Chronopie, I've suspected you and been on you since DAY 1. You only started "suspecting" me because I've advocated your lynch.

Sorry accidently hit tab and enter and it posted before I completed my thoughts.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1789 (isolation #110) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by T-Bone »

So Chronopie, where's the answers to all my questions hmm?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1791 (isolation #111) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by T-Bone »

He's just non-committing to everything he says to get the lynch wagon off his back. Fact is, he's pulling his suspicion out of his ass. Just see every vote he has ever cast.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1800 (isolation #112) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

MrZepher wrote:
T-Bone wrote:He's just non-committing to everything he says to get the lynch wagon off his back. Fact is, he's pulling his suspicion out of his ass. Just see every vote he has ever cast.

What makes you say this exactly?

Chronopie has not followed up on any of his suspicions or votes this entire game. He votes Krob, never mentions the suspicion again. He votes CS, and never mentions the suspicision again. He votes TC out of the blue with no previous suspicion on him. He votes me with no previous suspicion I assume because I'm advocating his lynch. He doesn't think I'm scum, he just doesn't want to be lynched.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1806 (isolation #113) » Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Yeah you left and we got some good discussion going. Now that your back, scum are once again gonna hide behind your wall posts. But hey if that's your goal I cannot wait!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1809 (isolation #114) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Don't say that implosion, or you'll magically move to mastin's scum list.

The more mastin opposes the Chronopie lynch should mean the harder we pursue it.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1811 (isolation #115) » Sun May 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I'm sorry Pine, I want to lynch scum. If you don't that's fine.

Mastin continues to make connections with other players more so than anyone else in the game. I believe him to be scum. I also believe Chronopie to be scum. mastin has given us a few other routes to pursue, so let him keep talking. The more he talks, the more I think he'll out his scum team. Especially if he's on Jindori's scum team, he won't want to lose another member. He's on the other scum faction, I'm sure he's gonna wanna keep his faction's advantage, assuming they had the same amount of people Jindori's had. We aren't getting a mastin lynch today Pine, we can get a scum buddy of his.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1813 (isolation #116) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Nice way to stick to your guns...oh wait....nevermind

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1821 (isolation #117) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

At this point? Try never. All he has done is make baseless accusations and called people scum or idiots for not agreeing with him. I gaurentee had I agreed with mastin about Pine/Nacho/whoever from the beginning, I would have been moved to his town list. I'm his strongest opposer and thus his strongest scum read.

HOWEVER. I'm gonna bring back another point. If Pine is also your strongest scum read why aren't you lynching him? You said in an earlier post that he is with Jindori. You should accept nothing but his lynch this day phase as that would take that scum group down another member, and bring us one step closer to eliminating a source of night kills.

HOLD THE PHONE. Pine voted for me. He's gonna move off the "confirmed" scum list now. I don't know why you keep bother posting mastin. Your scumbuddies are probably wishing that you would stop posting lest you lose the game for your faction with all your bad posting. I'm sure that's why your buddy Chronopie suddenly got active. Chronopie and mastin are "confirmed" scum. Hey mastin since I used the word "confirmed" that makes it true too right?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1844 (isolation #118) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:35 am

Post by T-Bone »

Part of me wants to vote Pine...but I'm gonna have to stick to my guns on this one. He's only 3rd on my list of scum right now. I think he's done enough pro-town things to outwiegh the anti-town things he's done atm. I don't think Chronopie has done a single pro-town thing, and he should still be lynched.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1850 (isolation #119) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

ConSpiracy wrote:
T-Bone wrote:Part of me wants to vote Pine...but I'm gonna have to stick to my guns on this one. He's only 3rd on my list of scum right now. I think he's done enough pro-town things to outwiegh the anti-town things he's done atm. I don't think Chronopie has done a single pro-town thing, and he should still be lynched.

T-bone, why are you doing the classic scumtactic"

"I think my scumbuddy is scummy, but I stick with my other scumread"

This isn't very smart you know.

Yeah and had I voted Pine I'd be called scum for bandwagoning. Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I don't use scum tactics, I use town tactics. Sticking to your guns is a town tactic in my eyes.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1859 (isolation #120) » Mon May 09, 2011 10:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Lame. Very lame. Damned if I don't...

but...

Unvote
Vote:Pine

Damned if I do right? *eagerly waits for mastin to move Pine to the town list as further evidence against me*

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1877 (isolation #121) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I won't night kill you mastin, mostly because I can't in anyway shape or form. Besides I want you to be around when you crash and burn next day phase because you A) STILL couldn't get a case together like you've been promising for over a week or B) Because your case ends up being meaningless anyway. But hey, I'm compromising on this Pine lynch, it's not the lynch I want most right now, but it's a lynch I can live with. I don't think you'll ever get a case together, and there's no reason to continue to sit here until deadline as you make excuses not to make one. A lynch, is the way to go. So come Day 4, you can't make any more excuses. You'll have the night phase to put up or shut up. I doubt the putting up will actually happen, and then we can continue to make good lynches without you.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1878 (isolation #122) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

EBWOP

Oh no, because I'm sure mastin is gonna claim the last line of my post was another scum tell, that's to say that I believe the Raud lynch was a good lynch, and the Pine lynch might very well turn out to be a good lynch. So :P

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1944 (isolation #123) » Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Alright, I am spending too much time on mafiascum this week...so
V/LA till Friday
. I really need to focus on my finals, so I'm only gonna check the site once in awhile these next two days.

Noted.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2003 (isolation #124) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

gorilla wrote:guess what? he was wrong about pine. it happens. pine was shady for a lot of the game and that's why he pushed on him. I thought pretty strongly he was town yesterday by his reaction but he got lynched because we had scumbags pushing it through (nacho, t-bone, powerrox, ?chronopie?). mastin stayed off the lynch because he wanted to get t-vone lynched, he didn't just push it through and promise to get to t-bone the next day.

you are a derp. T-Bone's reaction to mastin and subsequent push to lynch pine is pure scum.

Wait, I PUSHED the lynch? No, no, no, I wanted a Chronopie lynch. I compromised on the Pine lynch. Nice way to misrepresent the facts though and try to get a quick lynch.

So here's where we stand. I watched Nacho last night and THREE people targeted him. Mastin, Gorilla, and implosion. Which one of you is the wolf who did the killing? Now I expect none of you will own up to the kill, so that's the thing we got to figure out this day phase. Based on Gorilla's play this day phase trying to throw as much shit as possible at the walls in regards to both me and powerox, I'm leaning towards him.

So lets slow down that lynch train on me a bit eh?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2008 (isolation #125) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tclaw is the only claim that is proven so lets not take that list as law.

Though nice way to once again misrepresent what I'm claiming gorilla. Only one of you could have killed Nacho, but I guess you effectively just claimed you did since you didn't bother to try explain yourself and instead write off my claim as false, because you really did target Nacho, nice.

Vote: Gorilla

LOL ZEPH

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2011 (isolation #126) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

gorilla wrote:ah yes, everyone who has ever expressed suspicion toward you is scum, classic

I just accused him of targeting Nacho, and he doesn't deny it, nor attempt to explain it. Why? Because he really did and hasn't figured out what he's gonna say about it yet.

Is that what you wanted Zeph? I'm not sure what you mean.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2012 (isolation #127) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

BTW. I can't find any thing in his recent posts that says that implosion had suspicions of me, so gorilla is talking out of his ass.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2015 (isolation #128) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 am

Post by T-Bone »

I didn't claim Watcher. Yes I watched Nacho.

Night 1, RBed Kise.

Night 2 Tracked Chronopie, he visited no one.

Night 3, Watch Nacho, Mastin, gorilla, implosion all target

My claim in valid.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2016 (isolation #129) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

MrZepher wrote:No point in me claiming right now, it wouldn't mean anything. All that matters is that I'm town.
I only said that for future reference because we're nearing the point where continued mislynches ensures town loss.

@T-bone
I don't see any of what you're saying present in that quote.
Like, at all.

I'm not sure what YOU mean. lol.

A bit of conjecture on my part. let me see if I can explain this better. One of the three who targeted Nacho killed him and is thus a Wolf and the other two didn't. In response to being possbly fingered as the killer, gorilla writes me off with "oh people who think he's scum targeted Nacho". He didn't say "I didn't do it or yes I did it but didn't kill him" which is the responses I'd expect if he was scum/town in respect to the options.

One of those three killed Nacho.

Kise already confirmed my RB, let me go find the quote. I don't know whether Chronopie will confirm my track or not, since I also believe him to be scum, albeit non-killing scum.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2017 (isolation #130) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by T-Bone »

Kise wrote:Yes Conspiracy. I'm the vig, and I'm pissed you guys keep roleblocking me. Happy? Now you know all your nights of blocking me were worth something.

Now granted he's a VT, so I'm wondering if the Mod just informs people automatically that they've been roleblocked regardless of their role.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2020 (isolation #131) » Sat May 14, 2011 8:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

How do you know VTs are or are not notified? Are you the Mod?

Whether he was lying or not, I did RB him night 1.

You're just upset that you can't fly under the radar anymore gorilla because you got caught. You came on today hoping for a quick lynch on me, but sorry I foiled your plans. More and more I believe that I am right and you are the killer.

Zeph, I don't know what their actions did. It's based on gorilla's change in play this day phase that leads me to believe he is the killer. I don't pretend to know what each of them did last night, I just know they did something.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2024 (isolation #132) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

Can we get pics of said devoured keyboard?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2025 (isolation #133) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am

Post by T-Bone »

The reason I watched Nacho, because I expected that because of all of mastin's hoopla last day phase, I figured someone would target him or me for a kill in an attempt to prove mastin right or wrong. Obviously, I can't watch myself, so that left me with Nacho. To my surprise, mastin did target him, along with gorilla and implosion. I don't pretend to know the motives for their actions, but there, you have the motives of mine.

Obviously I tracked Chronopie Night 2 because he was and still is one of my suspects. I RBed Kise night 1, mostly for his protection against the PGO and at that point in the game I didn't want to RB someone potentially helpful, nor did I want to waste one of my investigative powers on the first night.

So what was your motive for targeting Nacho, gorilla? Kill? Investigate? Block? What? Personally I'm leaning towards kill.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2027 (isolation #134) » Sat May 14, 2011 11:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

I said prove mastin right OR wrong. Nice way AGAIN to misrepresent what I've said.

Nacho flips town? Great, more ammo for a mastin lynch. Nacho flips scum? That evens the score for the wolves. Which one were you trying to do? Or did you have a completely different motive for the kill?

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2041 (isolation #135) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by T-Bone »

L-1 by my count. Making a mistake, but alas my lynch will vindicate me.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2043 (isolation #136) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Kise was talking out of his ass, doesn't change the fact that I RBed him.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2069 (isolation #137) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:20 am

Post by T-Bone »

The fact remains that Gorilla is scum and most likely killed Nacho. You may think be quick to brush aside my claim but it's true. Three people visited Nacho last night for X amount of reasons, those reasons I don't know. Gorilla is a Wolf and he's the one we should be lynching.

I still got a kill and a protect with which to use. Still fairly helpful abilities to the town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2074 (isolation #138) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:21 am

Post by T-Bone »

Yeah I'm on Jindori's team...right...

Why did you claim watcher(later on JOAT) when you have a kill? Because I didn't use the kill yet. What is there a special order for using powers I'm supposed to follow?
Why did you RB kise when he would have taken care of a PGO? (or not fcourse, it was townish) I thought Kise was really gonna do it so I RBed him to protect him
Why are you only attacking Gorilla when implosion should be conf scum to you as well? We can only lynch one at a time, unless there is some special double lynch rule I'm unaware of.
Why do I recall jindori saying there was a watcher in his wolf team? Because he did. So? I didn't say I was a watcher.
Why is that claim that powerful with a JK/voyeur/seer/neighbour dead already? There were 24 players and you think all the PRs are gone? Meta is a bad reason to believe or not believe claims.

Gorilla is scum, implosion is scum to a lesser degree. I want gorilla lynched first. What part of that was unclear? Why do I need to attack implosion and mastin too? We can only lynch one player at a time and you just brought the most incorrect lynch of them all back to L-1. Nice job.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2077 (isolation #139) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

I claimed CS because people were already pushing for my lynch. I was at L-4 before I even got my first post in. I was backed into a corner, otherwise I would have killed one of them first.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2080 (isolation #140) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 am

Post by T-Bone »

You should.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2082 (isolation #141) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:46 am

Post by T-Bone »

You said TOWN should.

You're certainly not off the hook. I think you should reveal your action.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2084 (isolation #142) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:51 am

Post by T-Bone »

He's trying to give himself and out for when I flip town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2089 (isolation #143) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

singersigner wrote:
gorilla wrote:because T-bone is actually scum and needs to die today

mastin can try to lynch me tomorrow if i'm still alive, but I'm town and my intention is to not get lynched so
Is your intention not to get lynched, or help the town find scum?

To not get lynched. Getting lynched hurts his faction's chances of winning. They already lost Jindori.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2095 (isolation #144) » Sun May 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In reality he needs 24 hours to figure out what he's gonna do when I indeed flip town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2098 (isolation #145) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:22 am

Post by T-Bone »

I have your scum Zeph. My scum hunting has finished for the day. There are only so many scum left.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2128 (isolation #146) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:04 am

Post by T-Bone »

Gorilla is definitely A werewolf. That fact shouldn't be in dispute. My feelings on mastin are well noted and after you lynch Gorilla tomorrow you should lynch mastin, and then implosion. I'm resigned to being lynched. 1 town for up to 3 scum is not a bad trade off. Let's get this over with. I bet those holding off their votes are scum afraid to be the reason we mislynch another town, so players like Chronopie and C-Worl also give you guys a great possibility for another member of the mafia. Interesting now that Chronopie finally gets the opportunity to follow through on his "suspicions" he's no where to be found. He should also be on your lynch radar.

See mastin? That's how you come up with scum. Not coming into the game with your preconceived notions of who scum are before you start reading the game like you did. You were already wrong about Pine, I hope they wise up when you're wrong about me too.

I agree gorilla, Tclaw's list is good. He's got you and Nacho on it. One scum, one wolf. Nice job tclaw.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2132 (isolation #147) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:31 am

Post by T-Bone »

I won't self-hammer I have no reason too. You're just solidfying yourself as 4th scum by inaction. Funny the only times you vote for me is when you know I won't get lynched, but the moment it's time for Chronopie to take responsibility for his scum hunting, he is quick to say "I won't do it." Why? Because he's scum and doesn't want to be responsible for my mislynch, so you can come on Day 5 and say, "well I had a hunch he was town and that's why I didn't vote. Town points please."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2134 (isolation #148) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

There are two factions but thank you for once again proving you are not reading and just trying to discredit everything I say.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2137 (isolation #149) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

Right Chronopie. Let me know when you're gonna show up and start playing.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2141 (isolation #150) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by T-Bone »

You ask why you should let me live, and then let me live Chronopie?

You are playing a great game right there.

I think you're stalling until you can come up with a plan for when I flip town.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2144 (isolation #151) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I gave you all the information I have. What are you waiting for me to go SURPRISE! I ALSO INVESTIGATED X AND THEY ARE 100% SCUM? Get real. Get to playing this game which up to this point you really haven't.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2151 (isolation #152) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Frack it, I'm at L-1 right?

Vote: T-Bone

Things didn't go as planned. Truthfully, gorilla and implosion are scum. Gorilla did 100% kill Nacho and our Rolecop found out that implosion is the Werewolf Watcher. Werewolves have a Watcher and we have a Tracker.

I thought confronting both gorilla and implosion with information that they were scum would cause them to panic and scramble and we'd lynch one of them. I under estimated their reactions, and as such my plan failed. I probably should have tried just going after gorilla, but I got a little greedy I suppose hoping to get some werewolf lynches and mislynches and such. However make no bones about it, I hope my guys can still pull off the win and that's why I am outting gorilla and implosion as Werewolves. So yes you're getting me today, but I hope you get them tomorrow. Of course I hope then you don't get my guys, but I digress, that's out of my hands. So there's my motive for this post if anyone is wondering.

Too bad for the Werewolves, at least my lynch gets them. My flip will prove Gorilla as a Werewolf, and you guys know what to do from there. Go us.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #2154 (isolation #153) » Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by T-Bone »

That's a lynch, no more talking. Bye guys see you in the Fallout.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3054 (isolation #154) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by T-Bone »

bah!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3084 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 am

Post by T-Bone »

Gosh that was painful to watch. Didn't I get lynched like 6 weeks ago? Holy shit mastin. I was able to get through a large theme start to finish from the time I was dead, and the beginning of this past day phase...

Anyway nice job for those who won. I wish I would have just had Chrono killed, but alas I wanted to lynch him, and then all my plans got ruined. Oh well.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #3093 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:45 pm