NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This is going to be my sole out of hydra post.

We are killing Bitmap today. Make it so.

vote:Bitmap
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck it. Tired of waiting on my hydra.

vote:chk
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wanted to what happened.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^see

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, Mhork had 9 lynch candidates for today. Why am I suspicious but he is not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I meant, Matt had called you scum. And then you asked him about why he changed his read on you. I don't know if he responded or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You should always be voting your highest scumread regardless of wagon size. Except in the case of deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vifam was obvious scum as was UN. I was calling both scum and was right that IAI was sheeping the Hero case.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5122, UberNinja wrote:
In post 5110, MattP wrote:
In post 5102, UberNinja wrote:Fuck you Matt

Don't talk to me

Now now don't be testy

You literally are like 10x better as town than scum from a town perspective.

yeah and you're literally 10x shittier than you get credit for being

so suck a dick

This

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5157 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I also nailed Vifam and Ubernija. Seriously, Town lose when they don't listen to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I also nailed Vifam and Ubernija. Seriously, Town lose when they don't listen to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5165 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5159, Vifam wrote:Yeah, but Nero Cain + Mastin hydra was so easy to take out

I'm a pretty easy lynch and you better be glad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5166, UberNinja wrote:
In post 5157, Nero Cain wrote:Well I also nailed Vifam and Ubernija. Seriously, Town lose when they don't listen to me.

well, also, half the battle as town is to NOT get lynched

when your partner is mastin, that can be ... problematic

I know but town should also NOT mislynch so that speaks volumes about this town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5188 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5173, UberNinja wrote:
In post 5170, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5157, Nero Cain wrote:Well I also nailed Vifam and Ubernija. Seriously, Town lose when they don't listen to me.

I know but town should also NOT mislynch so that speaks volumes about this town.

point conceded

but dude

i didn't feel at all threatened by your slot this game, so that also speaks volumes

no one ever is 'cause no one ever listens to me but if I hadn't been mislynched then I would have keep the heat on you, maybe you'd even need to kill me. and if I was a vig you'd be dead. Thank the town for mislynching me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5199 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Matt P should be scum MVP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5213 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5197, UberNinja wrote:
In post 5188, Nero Cain wrote:

point conceded

but dude

i didn't feel at all threatened by your slot this game, so that also speaks volumes

no one ever is 'cause no one ever listens to me but if I hadn't been mislynched then I would have keep the heat on you, maybe you'd even need to kill me. and if I was a vig you'd be dead. Thank the town for mislynching me.

there's a lot of 'ifs' in that paragraph

we should talk offline, maybe i can teach you a think or two about avoiding being lynched.
it's a pretty valuable skill as both town and scum

meh, the point is that I had you and vifam dead to rights. I think I was also the first to suspect you to at all. Yeah I got mislynched by a terrible town, I was still right and you can't take that from me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5214 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5197, UberNinja wrote:
In post 5188, Nero Cain wrote:

point conceded

but dude

there's a lot of 'ifs' in that paragraph

we should talk offline, maybe i can teach you a think or two about avoiding being lynched.
it's a pretty valuable skill as both town and scum

meh, the point is that I had you and vifam dead to rights. I think I was also the first to suspect you to at all. Yeah I got mislynched by a terrible town, I was still right and you can't take that from me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5232 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you are correct, and i am not trying to take taht from you

i'm just saying that being right isn't always the only thing that matters

you have to be able to convince other people you are right[/quote]
I defiantly understand that and yeah its the weak point in my game but honestly I think people pay more attention to reputation than actual facts. I mean look at all the wagons that Matt lead and everyone sheeped him like crazy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5235 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You lead far more than two wagons dude.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5238 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you didn't start that crappy Hero wagon? ok then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, mods an asshole :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he means when we first died

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”