Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi all!

vote abdelrahman

I didn't like abdelrahman's bandwagon vote post, looks as if he's trying to pass it off as super non-serious

Meeps sounds pretty damn cautious although that might just be him (played one game with him)
He has a pretty solid vote reason but sounds somewhat summaris-y which I dislike.

Byeee
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by dopog »

Hey

Sorry massive stuff came up which means I won't be able to do much for another day but tomorrow I will get something up.

Really really Quicks stuff as I was skimming through

Baldrick's asking why someone had a scumread on me is something I'm noting.

Meeps cautiousness combined with his votes I think is scummy.

Beast's posting style/wording is within how he normally does things, so reading him is freaking hard. Would say null now

Needa probably read abdelrahman posts but no one is hammering anytime soon so yah.

K bye for a day (real time)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi peoples!

I'm back and ok so I have mostly caught up!

Thoughts;

~ Shattered is super null. Trying to skip rvs is (at least in the immediate sense) optimum play for scum but stating that you're gonna do it is probably equally random from both alignments. Not giving reasoning behind reads is whatever, because I've seen it come from both.

~ Fegelein is using "backseat scumhunting" in place of actually calling out what people are doing that is scummy. It's pretty freaking annoying because insofar as he seems not to examine content/context it's pretty much accusing people who don't scumhunt in the same way as him. I mean it might work for some people, but you can't just get reads on people for asking questions and crap. If you actually read their content and tell me what was backseating ok I would listen. Actually now that I think about, feg seems as if he is trying to recreate his aggressive nature (hint; I'm saying I think he is trying to replicate his town play). E.g. Posting reads lists and telling others to post read lists creates a facade of geniune scumhunting when what feg does is labels some people's posting without evidence (which he has done for a couple reads; e.g. oriole, to a lesser degree abdel). His;
fegelein wrote:And I'm keeping my vote on Beast for the time being because nobody else seems to be questioning him.
Implies he doesn't actually believe beast is scummy, although he has solidified that read now.
I will try to read up on his meta, because he's playing somewhat differently to the only other game I have played with him, but that's probably not sample size enough, and that was a different game.
Actually far out. Now I think about it feg is at scummiest (i.e. the scummiest I can imagine him being now), slight-scum. I'm just pretty annoyed that he uses "backseat scumhunting" as a tell without providing analysis of content, or why for certain players backseat scumhunting is a tell.

~ Also meeps posts have sounded pretty contrived, as I touched on earlier. Stuff like;
meeps wrote:anyways, i should go more in-depth on why i voted concombre; it was mainly because it claimed to have a perfect town read on me, and i really dont like that statement, whether it's on me or another player. for one it's honestly way too early to have a perfect town read on another player; it also seems like potential early buddying, and he also failed to state reasons on why he thought i was town

sounds as if he is super conscious of what he is saying; "I should go more-in depth". Just playing with meeps (across a couple formats, albeit infrequently), he is usually much more cautious with his vote as town. Voting on the abdelrahman bandwagon also is opportunistic. The combination of the two (cautious posting, liberal voting) makes me feel an inconsistency in his play and general artificialness to get votes on people whilst concerned about APPEARING town, which is scummy. More confident in this scumread than the abdel and slight-feg one thus;

unvote

vote: meeps

~ KX's "grace me with your presence" made me pretty mad, but otherwise he is playing how I expect; attacking troll-ish behaviour, aggressive questioning, etc.

~ Will do a fleshed out read of abdel later when I have more time but got a couple questions.

@Purple Rose; what's your actual read on katarina Leblanc? and vifam? I guess; a couple players you mentioned earlier without making a real judgement on them.

@Baldrick;
Baldrick wrote:I didn't have a scumread on you from your post.
Someone else did.
Is there a bad reason for someone not to clarify a scumread?
I know you didn't
I'm figuring this question is more asking why would I call you out for asking someone why they have a read.
Enquirying about why someone else has a certain read on someone else can be indicative of alignment, IN CONTEXT, hence why I said I'm noting it.
And it's weird that you asked about a specific person, so I felt that your question was implying something (e.g. you disagree with their read) but idek.

Farewell!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by dopog »

fegelein wrote:"backseat scumhunting = Not hauling your ass to scumhunt, just sitting back, asking questions, throwing suspicion away from you. It's an overly cautious kind of play."
The measure of all of those things are subjective (bar asking questions) [and definitely (which you're aware of sometimes I guess) some players do have a generally more cautious style of play].

Furthermore my point was really that I've never seen you say "this phrase is an example of backseat scumhunting" or something to that effect or "this is just throwing suspicion away from you and not actually trying to scumhunt" so yah. You never seem to link the two things -- backseat scumhunting and what people actually say that is scummy (in regards to backseat scumhunting). Definition makes no sense (at least within the confines of this game) without concrete (or even tiny) examples.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by dopog »

And when you say a whole post is backseat scumhunting that doesn't help because it just makes it seem as if you're just trying to blow-up the entirety of someone's reads just because you saw tendencies that are, to you, backseat scumhunting.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

Post by dopog »

Yoyoyo! Hiii all

Let's be honest; I'm hecka angry. (Also hecka busy but that's really unimportant right now)

Katarina is implying that in that game I was purposely inactive. Which (a bit sorry to say, but only a bit) annoys me because I wouldn't be purposely inactive. To even suggest that makes me sad!

And (now talking to you katleblanc) cause I am a bit sad) I mean you're just assuming my meta from one game. I really don't appreciate that. Just feels as if you are looking for stuff and your statement;
"It was difficult to read back on your metas though this one seems all too suspicious and familiar if you ask me."
Sounded contrived as crap.
Actually your whole game seems as if you are passive-aggresively trying to accuse as many people as possible in the hope that something actually sticks. Like asking people questions that imply they are scummy without actually saying they are scummy.
Doing a super quick iso it isn't as bad as I thought with the questions but you seem to try open up vote opportunities everywhere; e.g. Questioning feg's vote on beast, and initially mentioning me as worthy of attention.
All of that is slight-scum yeah.

EddieFenix is hecka buddying fegelein. In fact I dislike #272 ridiculous amounts because it sounds as if he is trying to manipulate fegelein to be buds with him.
This in particular seems to have little to do with what he thinks of alignment of others/myself but instead trying to signpost to fegelein he has him as clearly town;
"If he thinks someone is scum and he wants to keep his vote there, then he has every right." Cool i guess
Also in the same post shows that he didn't really read my post
The town vs town thing that game from eddie is also a very nice way for scum to look good if both of them are town (cause they would know both players aren't on their scumteam [unless sk but meh]).

Also he hasn't even laid a vote down despite being vocal about scumreads and sounding experienced enough to understand the gravity of having a vote.

[sorry if any of that sounded harsh, i prepared some zings that super unsubtly implied you were scum, but then thought they would be too mean as well so yeaaah]

Anyway anyway;

unvote meeps
vote EddieFenix

Also also. My point was moreso that the "feel" (or whatever because this is just going with my gut mostly i guess) of fegelein's posts is different to anything I have experienced playing with him when he is town [noting it's mostly been rtm's]. I've never seen him try promote discussion so much and he's not pushing beast as hard as I would expect. But blah. Small sample size. Different site. Need to actually look at context more to make a proper read.

Regarding meeps he is still a scumread, because of the inconsistency in his play but his last two posts feel more a reflection of him as a person (i.e. that is his usual casual posting style) whereas what eddie is doing is definitely more indicative of him as a player with an alignment in his game. As in scummy buddying, not placing a vote despite having scumreads, etc.

Evil regals, not science, marquis, etc. (if there are more) making a note that I didn't mention them is weird. I don't really see a need to talk about everyone in a short period of time. Personally found evil regals the most (for lack of better phrasing) "out of place" but it's definitely something that is more about playstyle than alignment (probably).

Phew rant over
STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO ABDEL BUT....

I must go so bye bye etc. :)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:45 am

Post by dopog »

Hey

@concombre; what? In that quoted paragraph I was referring to posts #267 (notscience), #268 (you) and #315 (evil regals), where you all mentioned how I didn't mention you in my posts on page 11. I guess that was not from the hydra account and may not of been referring to me idek but I'm not sure how else I can interpret it in the context of ns's.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:13 am

Post by dopog »

Hi. Alright. Sorry. Have been working on other stuff. Uni. Later today. Reads. Byee
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:46 am

Post by dopog »

Hi

Sorry about disappearing and all, but uni + soccer + working on own game + etc. is time consuming!

Anyway after reading, Eddie is still my top scumread. I did do a brief metacheck on him for a few games (across a couple alignments) but there isn't anything consistent as scum that ins't consistent as town upon skimming. I may look into this later because he does seem to have an immensely different playstyle to what I'm used to.

~ Ok so Eddie posts reads #135 and #399 without really much behind them that he states. Obviously he may have reasoning behind them but yeah none of it is explained, except feg and shattered viewpoint which is odd. And I don't get how his reads haven't changed from between those two. I look at all that stuff with his reads post and it's just "wow what's going on";

Spoiler:
Eddie wrote:Good morning, everyone. I've been on the outside looking in on this game and decided to sign up as a replacement for the random chance that 1/2 gents/ladies who hadn't confirmed yet would not show up. And as such, my # got pulled. So, without further delay, here's my catch up reads that I have so far.

Fegelein - Town. He's hunting scum and playing smart.
Baldrick (hydra) - Town

ThePurpleRose - Null/Town
Oriole - Null/Town

Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum.
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum

Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum
Eddie wrote:Fegelein - Toooooooown. Pinging my townie radar so hard. He's hunting and playing
Baldrick - Town
ThePurpleRose - Null/Town
Oriole - Null/Town
Evil Regals - Null
Beastcharizard - Null
KX - Null
Human Destroyer - Null

Shattered Viewpoint - Null/Scum READ. He should be in here scum hunting, not taking potshots from the sidelines "waiting" till "RVS" is over.
Concombre - Null/scum
Vifam - Null/scum
Meeps - null/scum
Abdelrahman - Scum
dopog - scum
Notscience - Scum

~ Just generally not a fan of how Eddie phrases stuff, although it's less important than contradictions, but here's an example;
Eddie wrote:It's not really... But, what it does is create distraction and noise that the mafia can use to stir the pot in their favor

Dislike this, not necessarily because of what he's saying but mostly the way it's phrased is very artificial.

~ Interactions with Feg; This is really what I haven't liked; that he has seemed to latch on a player who at the time people who were active were calling town. I did mention it in a previous post but it looks as if he is trying to really be responding to and defending a player he is openly calling his strongest town read. And then in #478 when responding to NotScience;
Eddie wrote:Now, if you wanted a better case AGAINST me... Here's some things you could have mentioned. You could at least mention the fact that I was defending Felge, to try and gain townie points.

And I think this implies he believes that AT LEAST his defending of Feg could be seen as scummy. Now whether scum would say that is pretty contentious I guess and probably wifom, so I will re look at it in context. But then he goes on to say this when responding to meeps read of him;
Eddie wrote:This is gold, Meeps. Buddying Feg? That's a laugh. I've got one post that has me re-thinking Feg going into late game.
Like I dunno what the heck. He just said he was defending Feg and can conceive that it might look as if he was trying to gain townie points [which is often the intention of buddying], but when meeps suggests it then he responds with this (assuming he is saying here that he isn't buddying feg), which is a contradiction. Pretty scummy. js

Yeah so definitely still think Eddie is scum.

@Oriole: When I said passive-aggressive what I meant was that Katarina LeBlanc was implying people were scum without explicitly stating it (like when they asked notscience and KX questions - they felt very pointed and reflective that she *thinks* they are/is going to accuse them of being scum). There's generally no point to covering that up so yeah passive-aggressive in that sense is pretty scummy.

Bit tired but may think of some more stuff to say in a bit. ByeAAA
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am

Post by dopog »

Just thinking... How experienced is shattered Viewpoint?

That influences what I think of his play
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

Post by dopog »

Hi

@Feg - Just cause you're here now; legit why are you trying so hard to convince people of your "not-scum" read on evil regals?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:39 am

Post by dopog »

Sighhhh the playstyle is so different here everything seems scummy.

Anyway @Eddie; do you actually think Notscience is scum? and would you say you were buddying Feg?

Metal Sonic what the heck.... So unwarranted man. pretty legit js

meeps' #503 - all his reads seemed to have sheeped someone in someway, although that's more reflective of him skimming the thread I think. But his post #597 was super summatory which again I dislike. Stuff like "oh saying he has a nice role is generally a bad idea" and "katarina has some town points and scum points" and "they seem to focus a lot on abdelrahman, etc." (who is one of meeps' scumreads btw so...). Will re-read the other game I played with him in (one feg linked in, in which meeps was town) but sounds like when he has been mafia in the past.

Oriole coming in and dropping a reads post is pretty meh. I mean I can see out of context reads posts coming from active town but not lurker town idek, that's more of an experience thing.

Currently ISO-ing Katarina

GONNA ASK QUESTIONS CAUSE SCREW Backseat whatever it is. Incoming in my next post!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:40 am

Post by dopog »

The quip about player quality
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 am

Post by dopog »

Or about standards in mafia or etc.; It's irrelevant to the game but yeah what the heck...
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:47 am

Post by dopog »

Don't worry, it can wait for another time not in game I suppose.

Regarding meeps; I feel as if he is playing very similar to when he was mafia in that game you got lynched d1. Thoughts? (seeing as you were actually in that game)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:30 am

Post by dopog »

He was sebastian in that game. He died n1 for no good reason.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:48 am

Post by dopog »

Not sure ms... not sure man....

Anyways was skimming the thread and re-realised something that was a major major contradiction and didn't think too much of earlier;

Might as well quote with integrity and do the whole thing....
So in response to eddie's read's list where he calls me scum Baldrick asks;
In post 136, Baldrick wrote:Out of curiosity, what made dopog look scummy to you, especially with only one post?
-Antagon
So he asks why the scumread yeah? And I question Baldrick on that - mostly because I dislike that kind of question in certain contexts - anyways to which he replies;
In post 212, Baldrick wrote:
In post 211, Antagon wrote:
In post 205, dopog wrote: Baldrick's asking why someone had a scumread on me is something I'm noting.
I didn't have a scumread on you from your post.

Someone else did.

Hmmm...
Hydra slip.
Bold was added

And then I follow up and he says....;
In post 278, Baldrick wrote:
In post 261, dopog wrote: @Baldrick;
Baldrick wrote:I didn't have a scumread on you from your post.
Someone else did.
I know you didn't
I'm figuring this question is more asking why would I call you out for asking someone why they have a read.
Enquirying about why someone else has a certain read on someone else can be indicative of alignment, IN CONTEXT, hence why I said I'm noting it.
And it's weird that you asked about a specific person, so I felt that your question was implying something (e.g. you disagree with their read) but idek.

Farewell!
The reason I asked for the explanation of the read is because I agreed with it
; I wanted to see if they had the same reason for agreeing with it as I did.

-Antagon
Yeah so he says he didn't have a scumread on me from that post but than he said he agrees with a scumread on me..... From the same set of info. And I checked and I didn't post between the time eddie posted the scumread and baldrick asked the question. So he has a scumread and a non-scumread on me from the same post... So that's a major contradiction and I would be somewhat willing to lynch Balrdrick seeing as he has seem to of taken the town read people have placed on him and coasted a bit (at least before the inactivity now, which is maybe explainable meh).

Anyway people I am actually confident in being scum are eddie, baldrick and meeps, probably in that order, although not sure how we are getting a good lynch down at the moment. I have some other less confident reads that I have touched on (e.g kat) but yeah.

Au revoir for now peeps
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:49 am

Post by dopog »

....unless ms is really keen to "talk in real time"
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:01 am

Post by dopog »

yo ms; does your shattered vote have anything to do with playstyle?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 am

Post by dopog »

ermm.. example; is it cause of the way he switches votes?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 am

Post by dopog »

nice! froslass respresent
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 am

Post by dopog »

but seriously I looked at some of his other games and I feel as if I could expect that as either alignment. He seems to always post like that. I just wanted to know if you were analysing his content... speaking of which I should actually look at what he posts and why but yeah
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 am

Post by dopog »

Hi Hopkirk... Really don't know what I can say to that argument....

Thoughts in about an hour
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Fell asleep haha

@Eddie: Who do you actually want to lynch today? This is why putting your vote down is important.
Still dislike that you haven't voted yet.

Eh I might just put my thoughts on scumminess (the five people I think are the scum in that order);
dopog wrote:EddieFenix, Hopkirk, meeps, KX, Katarina Leblanc
Explained most of it in prior posts. Although will say that Hopkirk's play has been ok except for his justification for scum reads..., not willing to read too much into what he has said thus far (conf bias + substitute) and don't have the best grasp of his playstyle.
@Hopkirk; Can you qualify why you think NS is "not the best lynch for d1"? Can you expand on your Shattered scumread + vote a bit more?

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, Katarina is just attacking everyone. Some in the passive-aggressive way I mentioned earlier (generally scummy) and also in a more outwardly aggressive way she is accusing people (scummy in context; considering the targets she goes after are almost always mentioned by someone else first);
~ #138 -> Jumping on vifam and ns for voting baldrick in quick succession implying that she thinks baldrick should not be voted and that they are scummy (reading later in the same iso potentially she is trying to get them to be active hrmm). Later in the same post points out random stuff feg has done that she's not keen on.
~ #152 -> parrots eddie's #139 when it mentions I should be "paid attention" to. Also OMYGOSH JUST REALISED SHE SAID MY VOTE ON WHO SHE WAS VOTING WAS UNWARRANTED... Hrmm that's really scummy
gonna c/p this one;
Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I think that dopog should also be paid attention to since his vote was pretty much unwarranted and left without proper explanation. Any thoughts?
Yeah attacking a person who is voting/attacking your vote/biggest scumread is pretty scummy. Just because you tend to have the perception of people who have similar scumreads as you as town or at least your read of them would be more town than it would otherwise. Espec. in the contex that she said the post that I voted abdel for is potentially scummy, and then went on to say my vote was unwarranted. notsureifserious
~ #206 and #214 -> Attacks beast in both those posts (note that before she was criticising feg for attacking beast, and I guess you can say that her read could have geniunely changed after seeing more beast posting (at least five posts in that period) but still goes from semi-defending to attacking him in a short span)
~ #240 and #280 -> Not sure how she gets the different reads on abdelrahman there in light of the same "breadcrumb"/softclaim (aggressive "save butt" -> to breadcrumbing slows down her pressure) considering that abdel's only post in between was #244. Actually this post is really weird because she jumps off the abdel wagon to vote me... Will look at the context of this more. Also she makes a meta case on me from one game....
~ #281 ?????
~ #308 -> Implies she still thinks abdel is scum yada yada
~ #345 and #347 -> Imply underlying aggressiveness towards both NS and KX (although KX not so much). Every three-hundred something post seems to be a swipe at someone.
~ #434

Ok I'm tired and will read the rest of her ISO later. Although I have already read them and like... I think generally I just don't see a conviction in her posts that she thinks any of the people she accuses are actually scum (i.e. she knows that they are not mafia/not on her scumteam => most likely town). If she keeps saying legit everyone (most people) is scummy in some way, and her reads look as if she is opening up vote opportunities all over the place. She is adamant that certain people are scum (see notscience) but doesn't push on them unless other people are. It's all very scummy.

Sorry I didn't link => tiredness; but just really all you need to do is iso kat.

Anyway in light of the ISO kat probably moves to the top of the list but not bothered to change the scum list I did earlier in this post...

unvote
vote Katarina LeBlanc

THIS IS ME AND I AM SAYING THAT THIS IS THE LYNCH I WANT TODAY (or any of the five really but this is optimal)

KX's inactivity (as opposed to others) is somewhat scummy I feel, mostly because he is an enthusiastic town player.

Abdelrahman contentwise is pretty null, jumpy =/= scum, although his activity kinda died after the pressure went off of him, so I'm inclined to read him null-scum. Not feeling he is scum though, if that makes sense = S

Ok wow. THAT TOOK SO LONG
Sorry for walling = S
bye BYE bye :)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by dopog »

one last thing. I HAD A BURNING QUESTION;

@Fegelein(even if v/la, if you can answer that'd be cool :); What is your read on kat?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by dopog »

seven
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:53 am

Post by dopog »

hi, @kat; reads on meeps and KX ?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 am

Post by dopog »

Also KX you didn't vote kat....
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 am

Post by dopog »

Or notsci. My point is that you got on <3 days before deadline and you didn't vote either of the people you seem to think strongly are scum.
cooool
b
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. Not much time.
In post 841, meeps wrote:
anyway like i said we can't really get much out from a sv lynch, but i do feel he is still scum but what can we get out of his lynch.
i mean he has not providing any reads, the most info we can get out of him is from his votes, and due to lack of logic in his votes, we can't really learn much
Bold added

But seriously meeps is not voting someone he says he thinks is scum??? Because we can't get anything out of it....
Either meeps doesn't think sv is scum but is saying he is or thinks he is scum but isn't voting. In the context of him currently not voting anyone and that sv is close-ish to a lynch.
Yeah.... meeps is scum

Byeee
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by dopog »

Hello all!!!

I feel the omgus in my bones -> towards @Hopkirk. Let's be honest hopkirk; asking for a case on yourself then just voting me for scarcely mentioned reasons is pretty poor if you're a case kind of guy - which you are.

But anyway really convinced that at least one of evil regals/metal sonic is scum.
It's not as if this an arbitrary number or anything based on "that's how things should be" but rather #398 where PeregineV names both as scum and doesn't follow up/need to commit to either as a vote, but indicates he's willing to lynch [evil regals]. Actually now that I think about it, when he had the opportunity to vote any of his scumreads; #548; where baldrick was on two votes at the time. So that doesn't look all that good for Hopkirk either so add him to that group.
I will reread because this has confused me a bit. Currently leaning Evil Regals -> Hopkirk -> Metal Sonic. Also meta but ceebs [i.e. will doooo later]
Although the baldrick mega-contradiction is still pretty strong to me.

But anyway meeps is still scum because of what I said previously, espec the post I quoted yesterday. Really don't see why he wasn't voting Shattered Viewpoint after saying he was probably scum and further he hasn't mentioned him today. Likely was lying about thinking he was scum. His "bad vibes" from purple rose and to a lesser degree the other two were kinda lame arguments too.

vote meeps

I've cooled down on eddie because rethinking I probably haven't scumhunted particularly great this game.

@marquis; Is Hoppy confirmed town because of hd's attack on him?

byeeeee fellas
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by dopog »

hi
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by dopog »

In post 931, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 915, notscience wrote:Really, more people should sheep me.

Bald or ER is scum.
Nice try, I'm not scum.
Doesn't sound as if you think Notscience is your strongest town read
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by dopog »

What I thought when reading it. The tone is very dismissive, which idek you probably shouldn't have on someone you try to actively defend.
In post 932, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 930, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Vote: notscience

Still the best lynch, given circumstances.
Nope. I disagree.

You are however scum.

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

Stop trying to force a lynch on my strongest town read.

Scum/SK lies in {Abeld, Shattered Viewpoint, Metal Sonic, BeastCharazid.
Unless you weren't implying notscience is your strongest town read?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by dopog »

@Evil Regals; What are your thoughts on using meta to scumhunt?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by dopog »

Yo-yo! Just quickly;

~ meeps is most definitely scum <- I want him lynched

~ Beast is somewhat scum. Held back a bit on this read by the knowledge that I always dislike his playstyle, regardless of alignment

~ Metal Sonic is a not sure if serious

~ can't read shattered viewpoint at all

@oriole; what is your read of shattered viewpoint now?

byebye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by dopog »

Marquis I can agree to an extent but potentially you're saying that because of the scumread on hd as opposed to people are generally being ignored. Is there anyone else you think is being ignored like hd + as a result that is a major issue?

I would say oriole who I may come up with a read for later; they're being hard ignored too.

Also answer my previous question - re: hd|hopkirk - please.

@Eddie what'd you mean when you said you had one post that has you rethinking him going in to late game? {this is paraphrased but I'm on my phone so quotes nah}.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by dopog »

Ahh meeps I love playing with you, even when I think you're scum : )
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by dopog »

Guess it's time to go to work on this game.

First; Is anyone here to talk? Activity please :)
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by dopog »

rtm time ms?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Post by dopog »

hectic!

For when you come back; read on oriole?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:15 am

Post by dopog »

Hmmm. That's not ideal. That requires him posting, which I don't know if it'll happen.

I think he's scum actually...

Why is beast scummier than sv?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:53 am

Post by dopog »

Ehhh hecka tired and need to do some work so will post something tinier than expected.

Popped in and out today reading the thread and just;

meeps is pretty much the only concrete scumread I have. I don't know if I have ever felt more confident in a scumread lol. #502;
meeps wrote:hi just want to say im not a fan of the katarina bandwagon right now, i dont see anything that would suggest they are blaring scum, they've been participating discussion and what not.
and #503;
meeps wrote:like i said, the wagon on her right now is bs, dont really see any valid reason for her to be scum, she has put pressure on other players, posting reads, etc. maybe the wagon is to see how she reacts idk.
- Seems as if he is trying to act confused about the Katarina wagon when in reality he knew she was town.
He doesn't sound as if he wants to scumhunt; I feel no desire from him to really find out who the scum are and yeah that's a heaps scummy attitude.

Really dislike oriole's ability to completely ignore PeregineV whilst he could vote Shattered Viewpoint off of a similar amount of content imo. The odd buddy of KX and the target of Beast earlier without following up are all pretty scummy moves. (esp. if either of those guys flip scum). Hence scumread

Guess the thing I'm having trouble with on this read; thinking about would oriole come out d2 and bus a scumpartner? (cause don't really think either of them [meeps/oriole] are sk but eh)

Oh also kinda sorry @oriole I didn't reply to your #761 re: my quip on analysing content;
~ I think it makes sense to ask for analysis, even if you are not doing so explicitly yourself. I suppose it's hypocritical but really a reflection of how dang hard I find it to read this shattered fellow.

Beast's #820 was pretty bad, but really that was the only post of his that I've found especially scummy outside of "I super dislike his phraseology and think it's contrived like nothing else only all the time".

So yeah beast lynch not thaaat bad but meeps so much more of a better lynch

ta
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:56 am

Post by dopog »

ALSO; @evil regals and @oriole answer my questions please (#959 and #961 respectively)

danke. Bye
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi. I wholeheartedly agree with #1013.

Believe the claim is geniune.

Further - even if it is not geniune; the claim will be easier to verify as the game goes on, and dropping a lynch "just in case" or "wifom", when there are almost definitely players in the game who would know if beast were lying, is pretty rubbish.

Also nice selective quoting to jump on to beast and hopping off meeps; oriole.
His vote on meeps looks pretty weak now.
Definitely saying meeps/oriole scum.

@evil regals; I wanted to know because you said this in a previous game and wondering if you still believed it (potentially will link later buy on ma phone);
"meta is a lazy way to try to get a read on someone."

So yeahh.... Do you still believe that?

More coming -> will be back soonish.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by dopog »

Hrmmm. Hi meeps. I don't know that that's true. I'm trying to remember if at the time my read on you involved associative tells (/w kat duh). I think my gripe was mostly on your refusal to vote either of them, especially cause you called shattered viewpoint scum. As far as I'll get with this would be self meta again. I dunno man. It just feels so different to matrix. Not picking up the same vibes.
I guess @meeps: who would you have voted out of the two (sv and hannah) if you absolutely had to? (i.e. snap decision)
I'm just not seeing the desire, the fight from you to get a read on anyone.

Dunno how helpful this vote is right now and so gonna go with the other lynch I'm most happy with;

unvote
vote oriole

I don't know sv is just.... somewhat unreadable. @sv: what is your read on eddie, evil regals, oriole and abdelrahman nowadays?
Quick jumps from bald and eddie and ms off of beast onto sv are noted.

Cyas
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am

Post by dopog »

Hi I have little time;

But @eddie; thoughts on Beast's claim?

Ta
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by dopog »

hi
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi

Yeah eddie don't lie; you so think beast is scum!!!

@marquis; what's yo read on abdel and purple rose?

I think rose's ps-thingy about ms saying sorry is a misrep of what he meant.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by dopog »

Hey!

I have a theory I've been toying with for a several days.

When I have more time I will share!

@oriole; what did you think of bc'a claim?

Byes
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by dopog »

Get oriole

At least one of beast/kx is proba scum

#thetheory coming out later today!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi

beast you are absolutely giving up on your preferred wagon way to easily. That's pretty lame : (
In other news oriole still proba scum.

Will get some fat stuff up when I get home + am not on phone!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by dopog »

: (
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi all!!!

Ok look here we go.

#thetheory!

I might mess the game or whatever but this is what I think went down;

~ Eddie is the serial killer.

~ In that case he is pushing beastcharizard's lynch because he likely knows that his claim is bollocks and is thus proba mafia. (noting that eddie seems confident enough in his own abilities to want the rewards of pushing scum lycnhes over the risk of no mafia left to whittle down numbers)

~ oriole bad cause of mad associative tells with beast (early fos instead of vote, jumping on the scumbuddy late in the wagon and then right off) and but really just simply because he is scummy as per all that scummy stuff and not really sounding as if he wants to read people. He is not fighting to read people!

~ Last scum is ???? meeps/kx/hd/er/etc?

I'm not sold on the beast as scum part fully yet so yah but that's what I'm thinking. An oriole scum flip would make beast very prob scum. I'm most confident in the oriole scumread toooo so I would most prefer his lynch. (like that whole pattern outlined above can go the other way. Oriole -> beast -> eddie -> ?? -> gg)

Just what I'm thinking and thought no better time! And because I trust marquis mostly and he voted oriole it raised my confidence quite a lot so let's go oriole lynch!

If anyone is around I'd love to chat! Please do so we can work crap out for this game : )

byeeee
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by dopog »

hi I will hammer soonish if necessary. Hurdurr
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by dopog »

This game makes me sad : (
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by dopog »

HD proba won't..... But I still think beast is scummy proba. The inconsistency kinda hurts rather than the not voting.
Also your attack on my theory was kinda random KX.....
KX what do you think of oriole, Eddie and... I dunno abdel?

Although this will be a somewhat significant change in my playstyle, I am vowing to defend my townreads from being lynched from now on!
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by dopog »

MY NAME IS dopog AND I AM NOT SURE IF SERIOUS
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by dopog »

Hammer eta => four mins
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by dopog »

Hi @meeps; who are your scumreads these days?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by dopog »

if you have time just briefly explain ms and oriole?

Also thoughts on beast?
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by dopog »

vote Human Destroyer

*sad*
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by dopog »

vote beastcharizard
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by dopog »

whoops
vote beastcharizard
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by dopog »

: (
Forgot to say I will be v/la for a bit cause business and other people's dramas and yeah : (

Will get back to this with zeal on wednesday (my time) and will try to post in between.

Byebbbs
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 am

Post by dopog »

js I still think eddie KNEW beast was scum

Will catch up with new stuff later today.

Bye!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”