The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 am

Post by The Goodfather »

/confirmed. seriously emogirl? interesting tactic...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

VOTE: Tebow

cause I am not a fan of tim tebow...and mostly because the broncos just beat the pats (and yes, even tho tebow more recently played for the patriots, I think of him as a bronco player, hence the misplaced anger)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@aegor, I just got a pm saying something about townies and my favorite flavor of ice cream... If you're intent on going down in flames, try not to drag the nearest idiot with you(that would happen to be me...)
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:03 am

Post by The Goodfather »

Am i the only one that finds it super strange that this wagon has built so quickly on emogirl?? Especially at the end with chevre just jumping on for seemingly no reason other than the fact that emogirls death may make peoples alliances clearer... That is crap imo.

There are 19 players, with 10 on her wagon, we know that there have to be town on the wagon. The converse statement is also true: if 9 players don't vote for emogirl, and emogirl flips red, it does not imply that those 9 people are scum. I also find it unlikely that emogirl is scum, becasue I have never seen a mafia post over 25% of the threads total posts. So either emogirl is an incompetent scum who is completely unable to blend, or her wagon is being driven by scum. I think the latter is more likely

I realize the post count argument is subjective and based entirely on my experience, but i have never seen that many posts from scum this early in dp1.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:19 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 330, Maestro wrote:
In post 329, The Goodfather wrote:I have never seen a mafia post over 25% of the threads total posts
:facepalm:

Dear God. You're a 2014. How many Mafia Games have you seen at all?
I started last month on another site that has shorter phases. 24 hour days and nights. it makes the games go quicker. I am still adjusting to the longer phases here. I am playing in a few right now on this site, and 2 on another. I have seen 4 games through to the end winning all but one of them where i was an indie sk with a dk(the coolest role I've had bar none... although they killed my ass only 5 days in... actually i got mod-killed. It was a bit of bs cause I never role revealed. The entire mafia team came out on dp5 and basically outed me with them... now that i am saying this, it seems apparent that you probably don't give a shit... :igmeou:)

And theres no need to be an asshole about me being new to the game. Everyone's gotta start playing sometime. Nobody starts off playing as a skilled professional who knows every in and out of the game. If my assumption is wrong, then just tell me. No need to palm your face bro
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

seriously kaboom... here is my impression of you:

"I'm voting emogirl.... for almost no reason other than everyone else is... and btw, no body else vote for her..."

seriously... wt fuck?
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

see ya emo girl. tbh i hope everyone is right that you are scum...
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 365, Garmr wrote:bulb is probably scum because of This vital piece of evidence
:facepalm:

2 things:

1) I thought this was real evidence... fool me once and all that nonsense...

2) I have never seen rick astley before. i would have bet every dollar I have that he was black... and definitely not some pale guy with red hair...

^Is this enough to justify an OMGUS vote... its not like its a vote on him cause he voted for me... he just
really
sucks

on second thought, I don't care if its omgus. You have deserved this vote for wasting my time and ruining my image of the dude who sings that song... shame on you garmr... shame... :facepalm:

UNVOTE: Tebow

VOTE: Garmr
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 375, emogirl123 wrote:UNVOTE: That was probably the most annoyed I have gotten this whole game.
did you look at garmr's "vital piece of evidence" too??
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 am

Post by The Goodfather »

@yessiree, I find your analysis to be really strange, Are you a programmer or something? cause that formatting looks like you are trying to write in C or something.

if (head is stuck in ass)
{
remove head from ass and speak in english
}

:lol:
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 519, yessiree wrote:I'll apologize now if I happened to come across as being unreasonable just now, Tebow

I'll admit my play so far has been shit. I've only just caught up, give me some time to collect my thoughts
:eek: the two all caps-lock posts did seem a tad aggressive :P
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 am

Post by The Goodfather »

In post 561, Garmr wrote:Albert's a slow start this game but that could be outside influences.

After a reread and thinking the game through from a new angle
I want a Brian
I think I only ever seen Brian as town and he was a lot better in those games because he actually stated his own opinion instead of what his doing now. His posting style has changed he usually tears apart a post but now his big walls don't so much

Out of post
I am a town read
get the feeling
of a emo town read by the way you acted to kaboom not to sure on this one through
no sign of any scum reads.

a free town read to acidic because he figured out what you were thinking?
confused about what you thought of my post 94
Your comments to emo aren't giving her a town or scum read in this post they seem to be giving her question?
You like bulbs logic yet you didn't like Aegors post 129 they are basically saying the same thing but bulb also adding I tried to misrep aegor in some form. Also about some thing about emo knowing my alignment and that makes me scum partners with her somehow. There's more than one reason to defend a read as scum or town If she's town she genuinely thinks I'm town and if she scum she knows I'm town and and defended me to get some free town cred but did it prematurely. I thought it was the latter before but now I'm not so sure. I know your not the type to not think about all the options either
Oh you got a town read on bulba.

Post 474 didn't have much in read wise or much important information so this was hardest for me to analyze

Just a null read on manera which I can understand since last game we had together with manera miller... Oh and a town read from omgl this one has a least a bit better reasoning than the acidic taco one.
Rest were discredits and questions which probably won't go anywhere. Only question I liked the one about NS's town block and I'm not even sure if that was asked before.

UNVOTE: chev

VOTE: Brian skies

(I could still do a chev lynch but I am more confident in a Brian one now.)
there is a difference between
saying what you mean
, and
meaning what you say.

after reading this post, i get a strong gut feeling that
this post is neither of those things.
Sounds forced and wishy washy.

my vote stays on you.
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@huntress - could you sub me out?
i'm sorry, but i don't think i can give this game the attention it deserves. Being new to the site, i took on too many games, and i'm sorry to say i've kind let this one fall behind.

thanks
The Goodfather
The Goodfather
Goon
The Goodfather
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by The Goodfather »

@zdenek was spot on @chevre, i have avoided this game, but not due to affiliation.

I have been trying to keep up with other games but am having a difficult time juggling so many. I took too much on my plate, and unfortunately i have to let something drop. My grasp on this game is the most tenuous, plus I believe it was the last game i joined, hence my asking to be subbed out here rather than another game. I am not really an asset to the town right now, but if huntress can find a sub, they will probably be more helpful and contributive to the towns efforts(don't know if contributive is a word)

try not to completely bias your opinions on my slot just because of my poor play, its not their fault that i suck at multitasking

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”