NY 171: An Education in Telling Jokes (Game Over!)

Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Matias »

Yes

Vote: Nikanor
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Matias »

Catching up, this game exploded and I haven't had the time to look at it. Matters have forced my attention elsewhere.
Formerly DemonHybrid. I play mafia extremely occasionally. I run the Song Contest. You can find me there.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Matias »

In post 217, Formerfish wrote:You're done being an idiot yet you vote me for saying that I am reading the game? You sure you are done being an idiot? Looks like you are smack dab in the middle of that.

This is generally how I come into games when I'm unaware that they started or if I'm behind. I would like you to go more in depth with your theory though, unless that would be too much to ask and you would like to leave your vote out there on reasoning thinner than the négligé your mother wore for me last night.
Vote: Formerfish

I find no problem in reading up for myself, I expect you to do the same. Whenever I ask for people to help me catch up as scum (unless I'm replacing in and a deadline is close, then I legitimately need help), I'm trying to blend back in. Your intro post was bad.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Matias »

Hi, I've been prodded. This is the game that I've been barely looking at, I'm sorry.

Post tonight. It might help if I get a read list out.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 am

Post by Matias »

Going through a lot of real life shit and this game took off. I dont want to be replaced, so please be patient with me.
My GTKAS
My old account
Matias
Matias
Mafia Scum
Matias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Matias »

I'm replacing out. This game just took off like crazy, it's at full speed and there's really no way I can catch up.

Good luck to everyone, I'm sorry about this (I hate replacing out).
My GTKAS
My old account

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”