Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Mnem's latest posts kinda smell like a scum lynch!
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #1) » Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Checking in. Will post sometime before Friday to make a final decision on something hydra related
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #2) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1567, Twisted Advice wrote:Uh uh. Nope.
In post 1566, Turkish Van wrote:Alright, made a decision. I'm going to be stickin' to the hydra. I'll wait til Peng comes back because I'd still love to have someone to bounce ideas/reads off to get them to be more accurate.
Why did any of this need saying, and why was it a decision at all?
PA had a town-read on the AJ slot, but me not so much. At this point I'm giving time for Lemi to catch up, but as of right now I'm null on the slot waiting for some content to appear.
Even though she doesn't seem terribly interested in catching up or doing anything at all...?
Also MS did a brilliant job on helping to determine who is likely not a SK. KK and TA are not the SK, but could still be mafia.
Cheerleading the dead town PR rubs me the wrong way. Also, you ultimately suggest Anti could be mafia in this post for little reason, even though this is the only place you mention us. Why aren't we under consideration?
I still don't like Cho. My townread I had on ns went stale and before ns got replaced I was slighty leaning scum. Cho hasn't done anything to move herself from the scummy scale of my list.
You had a townread on ns... and I understand reads going stale like back to null, but I don't think reads normally decay all the way to scum to the point where you'd actually say you're leaning scum. And slightly leaning scum is the best you've got? You're voting someone for posting but not particularly well but giving Lemni a pass for the same thing?
Only thing that bothers me about Anti is the fact I started pushing Cho-Scum and now this day phrase he votes our hydra due to a wiki page. Something feels off.
A) Cho is now "Cho-Scum" despite the fact that she was a lean at worst two lines ago.
B) This is just not a good reason to ultimately throw Anti in your suspect pool.
VOTE: Cho
Last but not least, this vote is just incorrect!

Iago
Gaah, hate having to refresh pages to get my scroll bar.

Because she's going to be gone for a week and possibly more. No, I'm not at liability to discuss, but we wanted to make a decision sooner than later. As I said; I'm sticking with the hydra even with an absent hydra. I personally like hydra'ing rather than solo especially when I have time restraints and something else I rather not be made public.

I'm giving Lemi time. The site was down for quite a while. If she doesn't produce content soon then she has my vote. PA was pretty confidentish in AJ-town and the last few lessons that I have taken away from my past hydra games is that I don't trust my partner's reads enough.

Where did I suggest Anti could be mafia? I didn't. You're kinda nullish for me. you were a townread for me prior, but it went stale and I got disconnected from the game. Your current posts haven't done much for me.

I have a lot of meta experience with ns. The ending before he replaced out was more towards the ns-scum scale meta than town-ns meta. Earlier posts are indication of town-ns, but it gradually turned as he went inactive. I know his replace out wasn't likely alignment-indicative as he mass-replaced out of the site.

Lemi v ns is totally different. I'm trying to trust my partners reads and both Peng and I were leaning towards ns-scum before the downcrash.

Potential associative tells are a reasonable reason to put someone in a suspect pool.

@Pre-edit:

Sorry anti, I'm not the in the mood to have a debate about who has the possible biggest weiner fight. My mood is just not in it and your attitude needs to go. Also, I don't 1v1, get on my level, tia.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #3) » Thu May 29, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Malakittens »

I spammed the living shit out of Day 1, but not at all related to why my posts have gradually decreased.

I been busy with life. I'm working almost 50 hours a week and my boss won't give me a set schedule and has me half nights and half days which ends up putting my body is chaos. I wake up go to work and just immediately want to sleep the moment I get home and when I have nights I wake up 1 hour before my shift and then have to immediately sleep because I have a shift 6 hours later. So, no time for mafia and I told Peng prior to signing up this might happen due to college kids coming back.

Still no relief for me coming summer time as he's hiring and I'm training and only have one day off a week.

I'm waiting for vacation to happen and then my boss and I are having a serious talk because I just can't keep doing this.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #4) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

Hmmm, Idk how I feel about lemi's post..

Anyways a bit of a prod dodge. Ill try and see if I'm in the mood to post tonight.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #5) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1590, Twisted Advice wrote:Above 2 posts are repulsively bad. Just... ew.

Iago
Thanks, I never knew a prod dodge could reek so bad.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Talking stuff over w/ PA. I'm kinda more inclined to sheep Khan, but want her input before I do it.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

No Titus I'm the best evil queen turned good that ever lived.~

I'm trying to sync up w/ PA for a reads list. Ill answer things when we get to this spot.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

Technically,
technically
technically
both TA and/or KK aren't entirely clear due to this little gem:
Additionally, the Serial Killer receives 4 1-shot abilities based off of what was selected. The Serial Killer also has a 1-shot Strongman, for a total of 5 1-shot abilities. (If an ability appears twice then the Serial Killer may have a 2-shot ability, e.g. 2-Shot Roleblock.)
The strongarm would bypass the RB, right? So if either or is a SK and used their strongarm at the same time the RB'r blocked them it would still go through. Unless I'm screwing that up in my head, correct?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'm not saying they should be condemned but I mean they shouldn't be entirely cleared. It's a one and million shot that it could happen but it's possible.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1663, Titus wrote:As SK I would use the strongman early, and push the line TA is pushing. My gut says one of the heads is Varsoon too.

Mala, I am the queen of the scums when scum. There isn't anything you can do about it. Someday, we will be in multiball on opposing factions and I will show you. You left your buddy boned by not even posting in the thread and dying. Who cleaned it up? Me.
I really hope one of the heads isn't Varsoon. I don't mean that in a bad way, but Varsoon can be pretty hard to read as scum or town for that matter and we are normally like oil and water and we don't get along. I'm not really feeling that from TA's posts, though.

Also, I'm not even getting into a debate as 1) my scum game is shit and I have constantly admitted that. 2). My sig is evil queen because I'm shit at signing on hydra's. I am addicted to OUAT and if I *attempt* to roleplay I have a better shot at remembering to sign.

We were in multiball before and I was town and you were mafia and you were pretty damn easy to spot right before LyLo. In fact you blew your cover because you kept shouting I was mafia and you tried to NK me because you were so sure and it gave you away.

Also, you need to get rid of your cocky ass attitude because I'm sure the game you are referencing wasn't Multiball and I was on V/LA for part of the game and got disengaged due to it and I was shot by the vig. Yes, I will say good job on winning it, but I barely gave any interactions to give my partners away.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1666, Kublai Khan wrote:The malakittens hydra pulled ahead of Cho is the scummiest race.

I don't think there's a terribly town reason why she's examining the fine print of the SK role.
Eh, exactly what Anti-Hero said right below this:
In post 1667, Antihero wrote:because someone called you and twisted cleared and her point is that that's not entirely true

seems pretty straightforward to me...
No one is entirely cleared because of factors. Both of you still could be mafia, but there's a chance one of you could be the SK because of the strong-arm shot. Unless someone is cop-inno in multiball no one to me is really cleared due to the multiball affect. TA claiming that they were clear from being the SK is not entirely true so i pointed it out. That part was bothering me.
In post 1668, Titus wrote:
In post 1665, Antihero wrote:alright, twisted can be town

got any other reads, titus?
The only people who tell me I cannot do something are scum.

My reasons aren't shit.

As for reads, I have to finish what I am doing first.
Gah, your attitude, holy shit. I'm leaning-town titus over scum-titus.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Malakittens »

How is it that you want TA and KK dead whom are
pushing
me yet you are okay with me (TV) being dead.

You just seem like you are keeping your options open at this point.

What's your read on Cho and Lemi?

Vote Count 4.06

Lemniscate (3) - Kublai Khan, Twisted Advice, zMuffinMan
Turkish Van (3) - Antihero, Lords of the Unreal, Cho
Twisted Advice (2) - Titus, Lemniscate
Cho (1) - Turkish Van

Not Voting (1) - jbomber732

10 alive, 6 to lynch.

Deadline is June 17th, 11:00 a.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2014-06-17 11:00:00)
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1702, Titus wrote:God damn it. You are fucking hydra leaking so bad I read you as two separate players. I'll revisit that.
PA is currently busy with other ~stuff~ and from our chats lately she might just drop this game, but letting her decide. She gave me the opt a week ago, but more things have changed since then so the decision is no longer in my hands. I want to keep the hydra, but right now I am flying solo so which explains why i'm hydra slippin'.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1703, Titus wrote:
In post 1191, Turkish Van wrote:So it's been a while since I've played with AJ, but I think he's the one who claimed cop as Mafia traitor in NY 161 and got two townies lynched for the eventual win. That kind of attitude implies to me that if he thought he was near a lynch he wouldn't be claiming VT. Scum's down a PR, and town is at full strength. Mafia should be able to track the possible knight jumps that could connect their two PRs. (like if they assume their roleblocker is from the upper right corner, the next jump can only go to cop or town BP, and the jump after that has to connect with their second PR; same process with the other roleblocker square) making it worth trying to fish out a claim or brazen it out with a fake PR claim as scum.

Not interested in an AJ lynch any more.

notscience, what's your read on Katarina that you're holding your vote over her head?

VOTE: Hopkirk

Nothing in his posts says town, nothing's changed. Wagon is very likely on scum, and we get good info from it even if I'm wrong.

--PA
Can you explain the rationale behind this post? Is it possible to deduce what scum likely have left here?

That's something you'll need PA for. =\

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1745, Antihero wrote:now i'm kinda' back to wanting to lynch TV

goddamnit...
I didn't think you were ever off my lynch. If I'm not mistaken you haven't removed your vote from me.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1753, Titus wrote:
In post 1752, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1745, Antihero wrote:now i'm kinda' back to wanting to lynch TV

goddamnit...
I didn't think you were ever off my lynch. If I'm not mistaken you haven't removed your vote from me.
Mala, you and I both know the quickest way to mislynch is to keep defending.

Talk to me about TA and KK scum. Did you see something that cleared them from being both roles?
Tbh they aren't cleared from being mafia. Considering there's two left they could have just not done the kill.

As for them possibly being the SK.. I'm not sure since the Strongarm shot kinda clouds things. Although, I think it's more likely with a scum RB'r that they could have used it early, but *shugh*

Pa and I are hoping to sync up tonight. Yesterday I wasn't feeling too well so I wasn't in a game taking mood, hopefully tonight I will be.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1764, Cho wrote:When did Turkish Van vote me? I do hope it wasn't after I voted them.
Way before you my dear, way before you.~

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”