NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hello people, your friendly neighborhood naked jogger here.

Right off the bat Ima have to annoy you with a humble request. I ask you all to
spoiler your quotes
please, thank you.

I'm listening to the game now so you can expect me to roll up my sleeves, jk, and start scumhunting soon.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @d3x
In post 344, d3x wrote:I believe that's L-3 with 2 weeks left and 2 players that haven't posted even a single time.

While I think the outing of the Neighborhood was freaking stupid on Dude's behalf and Garmr should be ashamed for his part in it, I think the fallout points to TownDude. Scum would already know about the Hood if he was Scum. He'd have no reason to vomit that shit all over the thread.

Scum cough up information when they feel pressured, as a distraction. Why would town vomit that shit all over the thread?
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So TTA says that dragon is scum along with his RVS target, then dragon says something about buddying and things got repetitive and silly from there.

This was a lackluster, easy-to-blend-in-for-scum misunderstanding, and I hope someone cares to elaborate on what they found that was alignment-indicative about it and in what way.

[quote="In post 351, d3x"]@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

VOTE: d3x
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @TTA
In post 365, TheDudeAbides wrote:

In post 349, FakedBlogger wrote:Why would town vomit that shit all over the thread?

It was two posts, where I claimed and where i said what we'd talked about. Why does it get the "vomit that shit" rating from you?

I found it convenient to adopt d3x's vernacular on the matter, no rating intended.
Spoiler: @TTA
In post 363, TheDudeAbides wrote:NakedJogger, I don't understand your argument for d3x being scum at all.

I've asked d3x what town-you could have gained from "vomiting that shit" and he said that you might have believed the vigshot, therefore outing your hood to explain unmentioned arguments for being suspicious of Nero before the mod announces your death. If d3x is town he would've wanted to get a definite townread on you by asking you if that was indeed the case.

This lack of curiosity to investigate for the sake of certainty indicates extra information about your alignment.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 351, d3x wrote:@Garmr- I just peeked at the QT and you guys actually did have pregame chat according to the time stamps. The QT was opened and you were welcomed by the Mod a day before she closed it for the start of D1 {which she announced}. According to the postgame, you didn't read your RolePM until halfway through D1. That doesn't mean you didn't have pregame, dude. That means you didn't read your RolePM; it was your choice to handicap yourself.

I don't understand what you're saying here. Are you in a QT with Garmr?

Spoiler: @ABR
In post 370, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This game is getting ahead of me.

Weird, since there's really not much going on.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Me and this thread are close. No fabric stands between me and this thread. I did however fail to grasp that, thanks for clarification.

@d3x so now that you know Garmr lied about it (or let's just say claimed something that apparently wasn't true), what are you going to do about it?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:56 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @Kid A
In post 408, Kid A wrote:
In post 406, FakedBlogger wrote:Me and this thread are close. No fabric stands between me and this thread. I did however fail to grasp that, thanks for clarification.

@d3x so now that you know Garmr lied about it (or let's just say claimed something that apparently wasn't true), what are you going to do about it?

why are you trying to hint at d3x that you want him to vote garmr?

are you his mafia partner?

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: killapenwin
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 38, Flubbernugget wrote:This rvs sucks. Dragonspawn is the only townie here apparently.

gg

What did you expect from RVS and why did this one suck?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:08 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 460, d3x wrote:
In post 353, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 351, d3x wrote:@Jogger&Garmr- If he was legitimately getting DayVig'ed and felt that Nero was Scum based on interactions in the Hood, he'd want that info out there for Town. I don't agree with his assessment of what happened in the Hood, but I don't think he's misrep'ing it.

That's a pretty far-fetched line of thought, which you could easily have confirmation or denial for if you'd ask him, which you didn't so..

I don't understand how any of that is far fetched at all. These are all things he's said in thread. Further, I don't know why I'd need to ask him... because these are all things he's said in thread.

In post 460, d3x wrote:
In post 372, FakedBlogger wrote:If d3x is town he would've wanted to get a definite townread on you by asking you if that was indeed the case.
This is false. He said it already, I don't need to ask him something that he's already said... :roll:

Not before I voted you he didn't.

I for one wouldn't have believed it, and I can only think of scum-driven motivation for you to draw a townread out of the whole thing, at a time when the fading of the hype around a TTA lynch was predictable: Buddying the most vocal player you happen to be neighbors with, blending in.

In post 460, d3x wrote:
@Jogger- Absolutely nothing. It doesn't impact my Read on him either way.

In that case if you are scum then this was a convenient occasion for you to fluffpost.

In post 465, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 453, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: killapenwin

why?

To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 490, d3x wrote:
In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:Not before I voted you he didn't.
Seriously, what the hell are you smoking, Jogger? Dude said that when he Claimed the Hood. Read it...

In post 309, Garmr wrote:TDA I had enough of you was saving this to later but you said enough.

DayVig:TheDudeAbides
In post 310, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm neighbours with Nero and d3x. d3x is probably town, so lynch Nero.
If that's not enough, look at Nero's posts.
In post 311, TheDudeAbides wrote:I need to say, in the neighbour QT, d3x started out by giving some out of game things that he wanted to talk about and they seemed like the sort of things that would be used to justify a lack of contributions. I attacked him for using out of game excused to preemptively justify lurking. He then said that they wouldn't afftect him this game, and then Nero acted eaither as though I should have been aware of those things in advance or that using out of game excuses isn't scummy. Either way, i don't think that it looks good for Nero, since the former is awful and out of game excuses is a pretty common scumtell. I think he was using the opportunity to buddy with d3x.
Point freaking blank. He Claimed because he thought he was DayVig'ed and wanted to out Nero. Are you sure that you're reading the thread?

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 460, d3x wrote:
@Jogger- Absolutely nothing. It doesn't impact my Read on him either way.
In that case if you are scum then this was a convenient occasion for you to fluffpost.
This also doesn't make any sense. I said that the Hood had pregame and thus it stands to reason that Scum had pregame. Garmr refuted this by saying that he'd played in at least one game that didn't have Scum pregame chat. He linked it. I followed his link and Scum actually had pregame chat, he was mistaken because of the specific occurrences of that game. Asked/Answered. I don't feel that his answer impacted my followup question because I don't see how this would help him as either alignment. He disagreed with my thought process based on a faulty recollection of a game. How is that fluff? It directly speaks to my point that Scum, in all likelihood, have pregame chat. If Dude is Scum, he'd have already told his buddies that he was in a Neighborhood with me and Nero. Hence my TownRead on Dude in the aftermath of the fake DayVig.

You're really reaching, man.

In post 489, FakedBlogger wrote:To line up d3x's lynch for day2. <-- sounds scummy but I don't care.
How exactly would this setup my Lynch? Are you saying that you know pen is Town? You haven't said anything about my case on him, your argument against me is over Dude.

Bla bla, indeed there was reason to believe he believed the vigshot so maybe I didn't word it correctly when I said "far-fetched" but he didn't specifically
say
he believed it until after I voted .. so anyway. You're saying dude is probtown because he would've told his scumbuds about your neighborhood if he was scum, so there's no need for scumdude to claim it in the thread and collect a townread from you by doing so. Why would scum-dude not want a townread?

(When scum wants to get townread they make a post that is supposed to look town, instead of playing pro-town all game long).

So here's a list of things that are wrong with your posting:

1. Why would you assume scum-dude would be in a hurry to tell his scumbuds about the neighborhood. Who gives a shit about the neighborhood, is it supposed to be this vital information that the scumteam needs to play to accordingly? No, it's fucking irrelevant and can wait until N1. If I was scum I would consider not sharing the info at all to make sure nobody slips because of it.

1.1. Therefore it's irrelevant whether Garmr's game had pregame chat or not.

2. The vigshot was obviously fake. The chance of there being a dayvig is small. The chance of a dayvig actually being this retarded even more so. The chance of dude believing it, meh. But all in all very fishy.

3. If you're town, for all you know dude could be gambiting by claiming to have fallen for it. Or Garmr could be his scumbuddy and they could've rehearsed this gambit from the get-go, considering garmr's iso which is full of trolling dude without actually accusing him of anything serious, it's like they've managed to drag rvs-level reasoning out until page 15.

TL;DR: You calling dude town like that seems an unreasonably naive thing for town-, and a convenient thing for scum to do.

If pen flips scum. Good. If d3x flips town you will have sufficiently low cred to be considered a good lynch target since you started the push on him, claiming OMGUS and whatnot as reasoning.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Yeah pen, what's with the strawman?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:44 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 553, Albert B. Rampage wrote:how come you have similar avatars

They're in a cheater cult.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 552, d3x wrote:re: Nero- Meh. I'm largely ambivalent on Nero. In spite of the insistence of others, I'm not convinced that there has to be Scum in the Hood.

Maybe all three of you are scum and there is no hood.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @dragon
In post 565, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 562, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 552, d3x wrote:re: Nero- Meh. I'm largely ambivalent on Nero. In spite of the insistence of others, I'm not convinced that there has to be Scum in the Hood.

Maybe all three of you are scum and there is no hood.

quite possible for though unlikely. I was in a hood before were three of us were scum from different teams.

You think dude is scum. I think d3x is scum. If we're both town and don't suck at this game we are probably right. If Nero is scum too that would explain they're superficial attempt at pushing his lynch: distancing.

If Nero gets lynched anyway they'll gain cred and people will believe that it's unlikely for a hood to contain more than 1 scum so it's a win-win tactic.

@Mod if a neighbor scum dies, will his neighbor prefix be revealed?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nice NK-baiting, pacman; you died a hero and will be missed.

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:00 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:06 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Mod if a neighbor scum dies, will his neighbor prefix be revealed?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP: 2x your
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr Those recent posts of yours are a pile of crap.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:48 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

But it's an upgrade to what you were posting Day1, so keep it up.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 685, Garmr wrote:
In post 581, FakedBlogger wrote:You think dude is scum. I think d3x is scum. If we're both town and don't suck at this game we are probably right.

This sort of reasoning is not town.

Why aren't you voting me then?

In post 691, Kthxbye wrote:For the above and the push on d3x who I am strongly town reading as his push on killa (although wrong in the end) is straight up his town meta.

This is a mean thing to say about d3x. You're basically saying he's horrible at being town? Can you back it up with some examples?

Pen was null to me, d3x was scum. I realized there was no incentive to lynch d3x so I took the random chance of 70% or so for d3x to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x.

@Garmr Read my iso, I said you were trolling dude and extending RVS-level reasoning up to page 15. If you're town you're defending your stupidity by blaming pen, who even said he was a noob. Under those circumstances all the arguments that have been piled up in front of him gave zero indication about his alignment. His claim was consistent with his general clumsy playstyle - not alignment indicative => to be taken seriously.

Spoiler: @Garmr
In post 664, Garmr wrote:
In post 659, FakedBlogger wrote:We should all compile a reads list. I'll go first. D3x is scum. Thank you.

Rinshan

If random midget flips scum I would consider naked jogger likely scum as well. I actually was going to try to keep my scum read I developed last night on random midget hidden till he gave a reads list. Naked Jogger post here was prematurely was trying to diffuse the value of my push.

So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone. Why don't you stop trying to throw your feces at people who you dislike personally and start scumhunting if you are town?

In post 667, Garmr wrote:
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.
You tunneled a claimed PR to death on account of OMGUS, noobcards and overall clumsiness. I would've had my doubts if you were a noob but apparently you're join date is 2009. I don't see you're condescension as anything other than scum trying to downplay his obviously scummy gameplay.

]Lynch shamming here plus trying to diffuse my push on random you can have fun on the scum list now.

Kilapenwin was scummy as fuck and it was his own fault getting lynched he left no crumbs and wasn't even paying attention to the game and was just making up reasons to scum read people and that's what scum do as well make up bs reasons. Here's an example and after that he didn't respond to it being debunked.

In post 617, killapenwin wrote:
In post 616, Garmr wrote:
In post 599, killapenwin wrote:Self-voting is usually playing against your wincon as far as I'm aware, bit of a null statement.

As town tracker I will most likely be killed tonight before I can even produce anything of use, thanks to the wagon on me spearheaded by Garmr. In case it is not glaringly obvious I am not going to last long enough to be of any use, someone asked for my reads so I gave them.

Dripping and ABR are happy to jump on any wagon that forms and don't even reason their votes so they are probably scum.
Garmr just charges head on with lies and everyone thinks it is ok. You have just lost a town tracker and the neighbourhood because of him.
Naked is also someone not giving reasons with his votes, probable scum.

Can you point out where I have actually lied once? I don't think you can.

The power role claim also looked fake as fuck as well.
In post 594, killapenwin wrote:
In post 584, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch killapenwin, the lack of activity close to lynch points to scum.

Mostly because I am not finding this game interesting at all: people voting without giving reasons in the same post and the opposite others doing super multi-quotes that are just ridiculously long and pointless. I'm not going to read something if you can't make the point in less that 5 quotes, nor am I going to scour the thread trying to find your reasons.

I'll make things easier on you guys though since you a piss poor lynch so much
vote:killapenwin L- 1

I was town tracker but will be dead tonight now anyway.

Lynch shamming? Is that like a thing or did you make it up because you want to make it sound bad. Am I supposed to not keep track of who is responsible for this disaster lynch (especially disastrous if we don't lynch d3x any time soon)?

Again, you are according way too much importance too yourself with this push diffusing shit. If anyone is diffusing a push it's you because asking twice for a reads list isn't a push, and asking for and providing reads isn't diffusing shit. On the other hand I have been preparing for pushing d3x for a long time now, and commenting on a case that isn't directed at you and insisting like a spoiled brat that d3x is supertown sort of is, because you're declaring solidarity with him which makes it easier for him to disregard the pressure.

Why would anyone crumb an odd night tracker role before getting any results, what moronic argument is this?

If scum make up bs reasons it's to kickstart or jump on a wagon. No such thing was observable in pen's play.

What the fuck do you take that example as justification for? It basically means he was skeptical of you derp-calling ABR town. Why you would twist that into something incriminating if you are town is beyond me so wouldn't mind lynching you.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP: I mixed up d3x and pen again. "I took the random chance of 70% or so for pen to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x." There
And about the first qyote, why didn't you vote me then.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

And I meant to say random chance of 30%.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

And yet another confusion. That first quote was from TDA and my response to him was "why don't you vote me then". So the first correction about that issue was erroneous, because I saw myself saying it was garmr's quote and wound up believing it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr list your accusations against me please. You've made a mess of things, but I'll try to respond to some of your points if you promise to stop accusing me of something and then respond to my response as if you have forgotten what you were accusing me of. Like where you say
In post 686, Garmr wrote:Forgot to mention you got extremely defensive as soon as I pointed you out for scummy actions. [b
]Also you weren't putting down my play yesterday only when I scum read you.
[/b] Fuck it scum midget can wait it's time to lynch jogger.

VOTE: naked jogger

I then tell you how I've already stated that you've been dragging out RVS-level reasoning and trolling up to page 15, way before you were scumreading me on Day2, proving that your point is devoid of truth. What do you do? You fucking say:

In post 702, Garmr wrote:Is evidence you didn't read the game correctly and you make no mention of my name before this. I also doubt you actually took the time to read my iso fully as I did make some pretty good points in between my jabs at tda in fact I'm willing to say I made the 2nd most points if not the most points.

Lets also consider the fact the only time you mentioned me as scum was when you were trying to discredit tda from being town in dexs eyes

This is probably what pen called lying and he wasn't far from the truth, even if you're doing it unconsciously and wrap it up later with more shit.
Seriously, keep your arguments neat and don't mash them up, erasing all indication of what the original accusation is, unless you're scum in which case you're doing it right, maybe a tad too obvious.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 711, Garmr wrote:1.Continuously pushing that the lynch was bad even through you were on it.

1.5. Attacking dex for not unvoting(implied as you said he was claimed power role thus meaning your problem starts after the role claimed) when random midget claimed and pushing that he keeped on tunneling after the claim. You yourself didn't unvote.
In post 662, FakedBlogger wrote:Ok.

1., 1.5.:
My problem is none of anyone's accusations were alignment indicative, not to mention the majority of people didn't give any reason whatsoever. But that didn't change the random probability (30%) of pen flipping scum. Then he claimed, and it was ludicrous to entertain the prospect of that lynch any further, just to shift people's perspective on lynching d3x, it wasn't worth sacrificing a pr, even if scum would've shot him anyway. Therefore I would've unvoted
but didn't get the chance

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
2.Not paying attention to what is said in the game mutiple time and trying push on that reasoning which ends up with misreps like this post 406. Town would make sure to know what they are talking about. Examples start from day 1

2. What misrep? What you said about not having pregame talk was false.

Also 2. When I replaced into the game my scumhunting was based off of a superficial but specialized read. I was scanning for things that don't make sense for town to talk about. I initially might not know why I single out specific posts/discussions, but then I question and read some more and I focus in on what exactly is off. You're saying I wasn't paying attention, I'm saying your discussion was scummy, and therefore obstructed me from getting it at first. I deduced that d3x was to blame for its propagation and I've pointed out why here:
In post 496, FakedBlogger wrote:1. Why would you assume scum-dude would be in a hurry to tell his scumbuds about the neighborhood. Who gives a shit about the neighborhood, is it supposed to be this vital information that the scumteam needs to play to accordingly? No, it's fucking irrelevant and can wait until N1. If I was scum I would consider not sharing the info at all to make sure nobody slips because of it.

1.1. Therefore it's irrelevant whether Garmr's game had pregame chat or not.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:3.Having a omgus reaction to my vote

3. Either you're town that really does suck, or you've been doing damage deliberately as scum. I said I wouldn't mind lynching you to find out.

Also. The entire concept of OMGUS is based off of one game. There has never been any statistical evidence that what we call OMGUS is even remotely alignment indicative, but it's memorable when it happens to be scum that does it. That's why, and because it sounds cool, it's still in use, for scum and stupid town to abuse.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:4 trying to smear my name before going after my points

4. Why would I want to antagonize you as scum? If I called your play bad it was because it was bad for town.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:5.Asking the mod useless question to try and score town points.(this is a thing i nearly got caught for before)

5. Did you pay attention when I said I had a theory about d3x, tda and nero being scum and there not being a neighborhood? If the neighbor prefix doesn't get outed upon a flip it could be a game-winning gambit to fake-claim a neighborhood.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:6.interrupting the push for information against random midget. (You pretty much stopped other peoples inquiries as well.

6. Nope, told you how ridiculous that sounds here:
In post 695, FakedBlogger wrote:So what you're saying here is that you ask random midget for a reads list, twice, and I somehow anticipated that this was going to be a push and that I diffused it by saying we should all compile a reads list, and saying that my only read is d3x-scum. This is self-centered misinterpretation of me promoting my willingness to lynch d3x. Also you shouldn't use hypothetic associations as reasoning in the same post where you vote someone.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:7. Your tunnel on dex shows a lack of actual hunting you actually don't name any town reads or scum reads other than dex

7. As town I generally refrain from townreading because I read everyone as town until they're affinity for scummy discussions betrays them. But that's independent of my push on d3x.

And since this game hasn't had any quality discussion, which you are partly to blame for, it was rather difficult to develop any other scumreads besides d3x.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:8.Trying to use bs excuses like I'm going after you because I hate you. I don't even know you this is the first time I played you.

8. I presume you're being/or pretending to be menstrual about me having called you out for your anti-town gameplay, making it personal instead of keeping it objective.

In post 711, Garmr wrote:9. Saying you wanted to line up dexs lynch day 2 even admitting you thought it was scummy (saying even you think it's scummy doesn't make it town).

9. I don't care

10. What about my push on d3x and why aren't you voting scummy d3x?

This is insane:

In post 711, Garmr wrote:
a)
I just realized you tried drag me off the original topic then What i said was you didn't try to put down my play before, Not "you didn't mention me before".

b)
Then you gave down that scenario. The scenario isn't even trying to put down my play or even really push me at all.
c)
It's using wifom to try and cause doubt in dexs mind on tda and me(I don't know if he was town reading me through) push dex as scum at the same time. That's pretty wow.

I don't know what to say. I just got caught in your
d)
argument trap but found something else so I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

e)
Also you damn well know what penkilla was referring to when he said i was lying (he even showed the post.) he listed a pasific example. Your trying to put words in a dead townies to change what he was going for.

11. Putting words in a dead townies to change what he was pushing for

a) What the fuck are you talking about?
b) That's the scenario that proves that you were lying about having said that I haven't criticized your play up to the point where you scumread me. It's like a direct counter to your accusation. What's the matter with you?
c) You think in buzzwords so I was wondering when you'd throw in another one. There it is. WIFOM! I am using wifom to cast doubt in d3x's mind about you and TTA and pushing d3x at the same time. I swear this is giving me cancer. I've made myself clear why I'm pushing d3x and why I think your posts were trollish and bad. I was enunciating the possibility of you and dude having crippled the thread on purpose. And I used this enunciation of this possibility as part of my strive to emphasize how d3x's gung-ho townread on TTA and QT-fluffposting was scummy.
d) brainfart.
e) I know that he was town so despite his consistent clumsiness he was sincere about everything he said, also see b). What did I say that he didn't?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Kthx Why do you assume scum wouldn't give legitish reasons to lynch a townie?

Is there anything you want clarified?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Yep, chainsaw defense right thurr. D3x, DGB scumbuds imo.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

plus a couple of lurkers/no-reason-providers = scumteam
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @Kthx
@NJ: So here's the thing. In order to answer that question, we'd have to delve into what it is that scum play like which I've found is pretty different for everyone when it comes to their opinions. Let's just say, in MY point of view, I search for players who get on mis-lynches for no, vague, or regurgitated reasoning.

As for you, well, I'm not understanding your logic for being on the wagon yesterday when your number 1 scumspect was freaking leading it. You threw some percentages at me but in order for us to go "yeah, let's lynch d3x", you're telling us that there is no way that both d3x and killa are town. Unless there is some other way you can know this, you simply just don't know this. If you're scum, you'd know the opposite is true and I don't think you'd be pushing for the 'either or' thing this hard this early. The only other option is you bussing your d3x-partner as you're both scum. I don't think the latter is possible since d3x's town meta is exactly how he's playing now. When I have more time, I'll pull some up (or if d3x wants to be a dear and provide his own meta...:D).

Let's just say, his meta isn't that he mislynches town D1, it's that he finds something scummy from someone and tunnels the shit out of it till the person is dead. He simply isn't this aggressive as scum and seeing as I replaced into this game, he has/had very little reason to try and switch his meta just for me.

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you're just playing "VI"-like (as d3x says) or if you're scum. I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

What's not to understand? Put yourself in my position: You get a scumread on some guy and then you do your best to make people understand why he's scummy, but they don't get it because it's not one of them retarded WIFOM, OMGUS, newbcard kind of arguments that they like so much.

So you can either a) give up; b) waste your vote by deathtunneling or c) use unconventional methods to lay bare said guy's scummyness.

Does lynching town make you scummier? Obviously. It's pretty much the scummiest thing you can do and always will be, no matter the trends. So what can be more useful in your endeavor to show others how scummy your guy is than your guys target flipping town? Do you get it now or do you not want to get it?

There were no downsides. If pen would've flipped scum.. fucking great, whether d3x was bussing or I was wrong about him all along. It's a win.
But pen flipped town and everyone who is still townreading d3x needs to get his head examined. Veteran players don't usually deathtunnel townies, especially claimed PR ones, unless they suck balls at this game, in which case they're a menace even as town. That's the fucking elephant in the room right now.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr You're going to have to come up with concrete arguments to justify calling mine inadequate, your opinion doesn't mean much.

Also one shouldn't promote the calling of people VI, it's anti-town. And in this case it confirms you being butthurt, in the sense that you're unable to remain objective, as I doubt you would've
lol
-ed about that if I hadn't been criticizing the quality of your posts.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hey d3x, it happens to be this game that you're pulling this stunt as scum, and you're not getting away with it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Why would you not wait for pen to produce some info.. or see if scum snipes him?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:51 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I know Kthx, meta. Can you guess the sole function of meta? Fuck it I'll tell you. It's to initiate discussion. That's it. Never was more to it. Never.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:52 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 779, Kthxbye wrote:Meta matters because unless someone dilibertly tries (and often slips up and fails) to consciously play against thier meta, they play similar ways when in similar roles.

By generating discussion based on meta you can unveil stereotypical gameplay elements that players are more prone to be inclined towards depending on alignment yes. But you're saying you can just read day1 of a game, find technical similarities with past games from memory and judge a player's alignment by it and that's false and this game would be shit if it were true.

If your wife would be scum she would buy you fast food even if she wasn't working.

In post 777, Garmr wrote:You also divert questions to different subjects if you can't answer them and try to make the person look bad which just ends up making it worse for you.

You do that all by yourself, because you're lying and lying and lying some more you just can't stop. How is explaining what you called omgussy reaction from my point of view and generally disarming omgus as a valid argument a change in subject? There's no point in talking to you any further, it would just be more lies. And don't dare condescending me with your retarded advice you thread spamming, trolling, PR killer.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Oh you did it Garmr, you went full. GJ. I thought you didn't have it in you but you did.

Also:
How to be a scumbag in mafia 101 with Garmr and Flubber.

In post 823, Garmr wrote:
two stop trying to make it personal I can already tell you have thin skin and you'll easily get insulted.

Tells you to stop making it personal

Makes a personal remark about you

In post 762, Flubbernugget wrote:@nj wagon: Why is nj scum over a douche?

Rules say don't call people names

Calls you names
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'd prefer d3x, but would compromise for dgb or a lurksack. I would policy lynch Garmr LAL-style.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:09 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:24 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: Kthx
In post 830, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 826, FakedBlogger wrote:Oh you did it Garmr, you went full. GJ. I thought you didn't have it in you but you did.

Also:
How to be a scumbag in mafia 101 with Garmr and Flubber.

In post 823, Garmr wrote:
two stop trying to make it personal I can already tell you have thin skin and you'll easily get insulted.

Tells you to stop making it personal

Makes a personal remark about you

In post 762, Flubbernugget wrote:@nj wagon: Why is nj scum over a douche?

Rules say don't call people names

Calls you names

What does this have to do with finding scum? Are you saying they are scumbags as in they are scum or are you saying they are just tools for their comments?

Nothing. What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @PeaceBringer
In post 842, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 841, Garmr wrote:

What are his scum reads other than dex.

well you

Why aren't you paying attention?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:39 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

What can I do to help?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:16 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 857, Garmr wrote:Well it doesn't make sense for a town or scum member to engage in a argument the way you did if you weren't scum reading me (as town) or trying to push a fake scum read to sully my name and draw me into a 1v1 to draw attention away from random midget.

Also you offer scenarios were I'm scum to push on dex or to say why my viewpoint is bad. But if your saying I'm a policy lynch and probably null to null town I don't understand why your post were structured that way in the first place.

I don't get it, what do you want me to do with this concoction of false facts and bad logic?

I'd go ahead and try to distinguish bad logic from false fact using italicize and underline respectively, but they're too intertwined. Help me help you.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:21 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Town Can I get some votes on d3x please, at least until he answers my question (why he didn't wait for pen to produce some night-action info or get sniped by scum) somewhat adequately.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:42 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 861, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 853, FakedBlogger wrote:Nothing. What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?

Well, you see, it's me asking a question to see if you had a town reason to go down this road or if you were just clogging the thread with nonsense (a scum-tell). You responded with the scum-tell.

It's called hunting for scum.

What are your thoughts on RM?

I'm proud of myself for having restricted my clogging down to that one post. Do you think bias is a scumtell?

RM is one of those lurkers/no-reason-providers I was talking about. A compromise lynch.

In post 864, dragonspawn wrote:

it means you know he isn't scum And want to lynch him anyway.

What means this? "So?"? That's quite a complex meaning for a 2 letter word.

In post 864, dragonspawn wrote:and considering all hr has done is question and push you, it comes off as extremely scummy.

Lying and misinterpretation turns every interrogation and push into shit. Mix some trolling and douchebaggery and you get an understatement of what Garmr brought to the table. Lynch all Liars is one of the only policy lynches I can get behind and it has a good chance of lynching scum, but the greatest advantage to it is that it makes scum think twice before lying.

What comes off scummy?

it also means you haven't really been scum hunting, just creating opportunities for scum to divide the town.

either way, it doesn't speak well for you.

Again, what means and doesn't speak well for me this?

Gamr is town.

Is that a scumclaim?

Lynching him, even a policy lynch, would be stupid. It would only benefit the scum.

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @dex
In post 874, d3x wrote:
In post 859, FakedBlogger wrote:@Town Can I get some votes on d3x please, at least until he answers my question (why he didn't wait for pen to produce some night-action info or get sniped by scum) somewhat adequately.
I must have missed this question. The answer is that I thought he was Scum. If he was a ScumPR, he'd have gotten a chance to use his ability. I stated my feelings on his Claim when he Claimed.

Does this sound familiar:
Townie VIs are sometimes used as convenient scapegoats by Mafia, who will build a case around the stupid things the VI says as a case for lynching him or her. The other Townies are sometimes easily duped into such a lynch, or agree to lynch them on policy.

You didn't think for a second pen was VI, but you think I'm VI?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Doesn't sound legit to me. You are the perfect lynch for today.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Pen was a textbook case of VI. D3x is textbook scum who took advantage of his clumsy play. I am textbook town, my every move is pro town in a deep and disciplined fashion so it makes sense for him to call me VI to discredit my obvtown drive to get him lynched.

In post 879, d3x wrote:No, I didn't think for a second that he was VI. I laid out my case against pen and the points still hold; he was scummy. I thought he was Scum. His actions led me to that conclusion.

Bullshit.

In post 879, d3x wrote:
I do not find you to be scummy, although some of the things you've done leave me with doubt over my Read.

Like what?

In post 879, d3x wrote: Your actions have led me to a different conclusion because you've produced different content and stances than pen did. Why is that something I have to explain?
Yes, I have two different Reads on two different players. Is that a surprise to you? That two different players are... different players?

Playing dumb. You understand perfectly that I'm not asking you to explain how you read me and pen differently. I'm telling you that the way you called a claimed PR scum and the protown player who's on to you VI serves your scummy agenda.
In post 879, d3x wrote:
Of course it doesn't "sound legit" because you are once again cobbling shit together that doesn't have anything to do with the other. I never called pen VI and I never have believed that he was VI, so I don't know what the wiki quote has to do with anything.

It doesn't sound legit because your interpretation of VI is not conclusive with its definition with regard to pen's and my play in this game. The quote is there to point out how convenient it was for you to twist the meaning to suit your needs.
In post 879, d3x wrote:
Why should some random quote that you found on the wiki "sound familiar" to me, did I reference it? Did I use it as a justification for a Lynch on pen? Further, I have no idea why you posted the quote in response to my answering of your question. Are you saying that
you
felt pen was a VI? Is that a theory that you've posed here? Because if so, I must have missed that as well.

Random my ass. You claim that you didn't factor in the possibility of him being VI, that's how sure you're claiming to have been, to risk loosing a claimed PR. He was obvVI and a player of your experience singled him out right away and drove home the mislynch, perfectly in tune with your "town meta".

I posted the quote because I'm supertown and
I'm summoning my fellow townies to get your scummy ass superlynched today.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWNN AAAASSSSSEEEMMMMBLEEEEEE!!!
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:37 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 880, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 872, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 871, FakedBlogger wrote:
Gamr is town.

Is that a scumclaim?

What leads you to believe that it could be?

I do not like being ignored, NakedJogger.

Ehem, sry bout that. Got a little carried away. Only scum are in a position to speak absolutely with regard to alignment. Considering how beneficial it would be for scum to play as obnoxiously as Garmr does, it would be foolish for a townie to conftownread him.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Got no time for haters, Kthx.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

I never said that

In post 773, Kthxbye wrote:@NJ: I get it what you're saying. I even explained it as much. You think, 100% (70+30) that one of d3x or killa was/is scum both yesterday and today.

Nope

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:You're tunneling d3x in the same way you are calling him scum for doing on D1.

He was tunneling a obvVI. I'm tunneling a veteran player who was deathtunneling an obvVI who claimed and happened to be a PR, while calling me VI. There's nothing wrong with the tunneling I'm doing.

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:I have told you why he's town, and despite my very long history with him (going on 20 years d3x?), you tell me meta is null and should be ignored so that you can follow your rabbit hole.

You told me tunneling players to death was according to his town meta, nothing else. What else makes you think this is his town meta, because I have heard a statement that is in direct opposition to yours here:
In post 900, I Am Innocent wrote:I'd consider joining you on the d3x wagon, this is not the same d3x I played with last game.

Of course yours has more weight since you claim to know his forum mafia meta for 20 years even though forum mafia was invented not longer than 15 years ago but anyway..
You also said he wouldn't change his meta since he didn't know you were going to replace in. That's a pretty weak argument because all mafia games have loads of replacements and you might not have been the only one to judge his play by that "tell".

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:If RM flips scum, you're heads on the chopping block if I have anything to say about it.

Why? Do you actually believe Garmr's nonsense about me blocking the push on RM? The way he's accusing me of things that he does I'd say he did. Or you did. Anyone else but me because I was tunneling d3x and the continuation of that shouldn't have come as a surprise to no one. And yet your acting this way. Are you scum?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 921, Garmr wrote:@naked
What do you think of RM at the momment?

You mean after the game changing even that was #919?
That's a tough one but I'll go with the same. He's a compromise lynch to d3x. The only thing that changed about my reads is that I think dgb is less scummy than before I iso-ed her.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Waiting for Kthx to respond
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote:- Um...yes you did? "I took the random chance of 30% or so for pen to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x." This literally implies that you thought 1 of the 2 were/are scum and the ratio you gave was 30 for pen and thus 70 for d3x.
- yup^

Nope, that's your aberration. It means what it says, nothing more, nothing less.

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote:
- So pen was obv VI or was he 30% scum?

There's no contradiction here little puma. He was obvVI therefore unreadable alignment-wise, i.e. 30% random chance of being scum faking VIness. Provide reasoning if you disagree.

Also, tunneling is tunneling. You call him scum for tunneling yet you tunnel him. It's the same.

Bullshit

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote: The only difference is he has a history of it as town and I don't know you from anything.

- Right....I give you specific examples of why his play is his town play and you wanna take a general comment from IaI as more concrete? This is the problem with tunneling.

Nah, this is a classic case of circlejerk meta-friendship, because you or him would've provided more concrete examples to base a meta read on if it was for real, instead of just going:he does this and this as town, or never lynch ....
Also as I've already stated meta ain't shit but discussion material, which you don't seem too indulgent of.

- d3x and I know each other irl (thus 20+ years)....I know his brain and how he thinks. We've had many a discussion about how to play town and scum in this game.

You should have elaborated on some of your conclusions from those discussions, anything else about your meta read is junk.

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote: I replaced into this game AFTER it started thus he had no reason to try and hide his meta or switch up his scum game. My town read on him is higher than anyone else in this game. I don't understand what you aren't understanding.

What part of my response to this makes you question my understanding?

- You're ignoring blaring scum RM to chase a non-lynch. You have given zero reason why RM ISN'T scum, so yeah, you are indeed blocking an RM lynch. Now how would scum protect a buddy without being overly obvious about it? Hard push someone else to the ground while ignoring the obvious case as to why RM is scum.

I'm voting for who I think is the scummiest. What obvious case? I said I'd compromise for a lurker/no-reason-provider and that's what RM is, nothing more nothing less. I'm estimating that if we lynch RM today and he flips town you're going to claim that people who provided less reasoning for being for or against his lynch are scummier than the ones who were on the extremes. That would be true if the lynched player has had sufficient material to base an accurate read on and wasn't a VI. As it stands d3x is scummy for deathtunneling pen and everyone on the RM wagon right now is scummy for blowing shit out of proportion about how scummy RM is supposed to be. It's deja-vu except RM is scummier than pen for the sole reason of having been on pen's wagon, but not much scummier because he seems to be noobish or not caring about this game. Which means what you're saying about him would be applicable if he had been invested in the game.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Today I'm willing to lynch anyone on the RM wagon + dragonspawn, DGB and any lurker/no-reason-provider
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1025, TellTaleHeart wrote:
TellTaleHeart wrote:We still have 5 1/2 days. There's still time.

VOTE: dragonspawn

I'll do a write up on this sometime soon, but long story short this is a
long
ISO. At 99 posts, dragonspawn has the third most posts in the game, only behind Garmr and TDA. He's one of the lowest impact players and smallest presences in the game, though, and it's by design. If you go look at the ISO, you'll see that it's really light on actual reads and almost never steps back to take a look at the bigger picture. The objective is apparently to maintain a high posting to productivity ratio. Most of the posts themselves consist of potshots at relatively minor details or lip service and rhetoric about broad philosophy that's not really applicable to the specifics of this game. The vote pattern and ebb and flow of the reads don't track well and don't make much sense from a town perspective (note: he was part of the mass migration from the TDA wagon to the killa wagon).

In short, I see a lot of scum motivation in dragonspawn's posting and not much town.

I can relate to this. He's not even voting atm.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1037, FakedBlogger wrote:Today I'm willing to lynch anyone on the RM wagon + dragonspawn, DGB and any lurker/no-reason-provider

In post 1039, Garmr wrote:^Ok naked explain to me why Random midget is town?

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:Since your willing to lynch anyone on him.

Strawman ahoy.

In post 1036, FakedBlogger wrote:I said I'd compromise for a lurker/no-reason-provider and that's what RM is, nothing more nothing less. I'm estimating that if we lynch RM today and he flips town you're going to claim that people who provided less reasoning for being for or against his lynch are scummier than the ones who were on the extremes. That would be true if the lynched player has had sufficient material to base an accurate read on and wasn't a VI. As it stands d3x is scummy for deathtunneling pen and everyone on the RM wagon right now is scummy for blowing shit out of proportion about how scummy RM is supposed to be. It's deja-vu except RM is scummier than pen for the sole reason of having been on pen's wagon, but not much scummier because he seems to be noobish or not caring about this game. Which means what you're saying about him would be applicable if he had been invested in the game.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1042, dragonspawn wrote:
I've been voting for random since the beginning of the day.

Good for you. You've got a shitton of posts but haven't managed to come up with a better lynchcandidate than a lurker/n-r-p

In post 1043, dragonspawn wrote:

how is it a straw man when you just said you were willing to vote for anyone on the random midget wagon?

How is it me calling RM town?

@DGB
The case is too weak and everyone is acting like it's huge and it's scummy. That's what I'm saying.
VOTE: RM
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

It's been built up to be a decent lynch.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1056, Kthxbye wrote:NJ: Please explain your thought process in which
In post 1053, FakedBlogger wrote:The case is too weak and everyone is acting like it's huge and it's scummy. That's what I'm saying.

led you to and corresponds with
In post 1053, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: RM

In post 1055, FakedBlogger wrote:It's been built up to be a decent lynch.

Also, does this mean that RM now has the random 30% chance of flipping scum or did you change your mind due to the "too weak" case?

Do you still feel like anyone currently voting RM is 'up for lynch'?

Not until you apologize for that last sentence, and answer my questions first:

In post 738, FakedBlogger wrote:@Kthx Why do you assume scum wouldn't give legitish reasons to lynch a townie?

In post 871, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you think bias is a scumtell?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1099, Randomnamechange wrote:Scum on my wagon are pribably in NJ/dragonspawn/dgb.
If I get lynched please look at Nero, AA and dgb.
Iai, peacebringer, telltale, Ika and d3x are fairly confident town.
There is definitely scum pushing either mine or dgbs wagon. Whichever of us gets lynched examine the wagon tomorrow.

Yeah, you could hurl out a bunch of unjustified reads or you could start analyzing your wagon now. Since you already know your alignment you're like us from the future :nerd:
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:19 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1090, Garmr wrote:@telltaleheart
I'm a true blue-blooded mafia scum player while dragonspawn is just green so I can tell his town.

What about pen?

In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 1065, FakedBlogger wrote:Not until you apologize for that last sentence

Not gonna happen. I'm not clear on your mindset and thus you should be happy to explain it if you're town.

I am, if you apologize. You should be eager to know what my mindset was if you are town so you will, if you are town.
In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:[quote="In
In post 738, FakedBlogger wrote:@Kthx Why do you assume scum wouldn't give legitish reasons to lynch a townie?

I assume nothing. I do know however that scum have to fake every reason given to jump on a towns wagon so they often have less thought out/legitish reasons for their votes. It's how I hunt for scum...see RM.

RM is a lurker/nrp. Do you want me to believe you've applied your scumhunting formula in this game and haven't found a worthier candidate?
In post 1070, Kthxbye wrote:[quote="In
In post 871, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you think bias is a scumtell?

It's certainly not a scum-tell, BUT it can be faked pretty easily. Town often show confirmation bias, hell, I'm prolly doing the same about RM...difference is, I'm prolly right about RM and you're prolly wrong about d3x.

I wasn't talking about confirmation bias. I was talking about you accusing me of being scummy for having a post that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting while fucking Garmr unloaded a bunch of them, one of which was the direct cause for mine.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

IAI is voting PB and PB is voting IAI with 2 days to deadline. Considering what they've done day1 if I ever were to play like this it means I either got into an accident that lead to braindamage or I'm scum.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

^scum
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:22 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

What's not to like about a RM wagon?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1210, Garmr wrote:
In post 1206, TellTaleHeart wrote:dragonspawn and d3x

Dragon spaw is town and dex is probally town.

Are you calling dragonspawn town because he helped you gang up on TTA? This makes you and TTA look scummy.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:34 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Saying things like this won't get you exempted from persecution for your shitty play, regardless of RM's flip.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:43 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1267, Garmr wrote:I been calling dragon spawn town because of his reactions day 1 are what I expect from town and just his behavior in general. But naked I want to thank you for busting your buddy (random midget.)

Without providing examples and arguments for those reactions you're just clumping the thread with statements like that.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'm bashing the over-exaggeration. The only thing I can evaluate from my position. Furthermore if RM flips town that's -2 cred for you kthx and d3x, who claim to be good at this game. If so and we don't lynch one of you tomorrow I'll go into autopilot mode due to a lack of fucks to give any further.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1274, Garmr wrote:Also you wanted reasons why dragons town here they are

He has 106 posts.

You can actually tell his trying to work out peoples alignments

post 87

shows it because he could just go scum scum but his trying to figure tda out.

post 210
when his questioning dbg about evils play he was quick to push away any connection between him and evil. Scum would of just ignored it to set up a possible mislynch.

Half-ass reasoning.

In post 1274, Garmr wrote:post 953
shows me his telling the truth i think newbie scum would be blown by this but since his actually town he answered it truthfully and it shows.

He's laying off TTA for RM, a lurker/nrp with no reasons whatsoever, while being trollish about it calling TTA a policy lynch.

Seriously calling dragonspawn town for these things is scummy as fuck.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1160, Kthxbye wrote:
-
SCUM SLIP ALERT:
Last line of this post insinuates that DGB is positively town. Since the first sentence directly states for us to "look at" DGB if he get's lynched, it doesn't make sense for him to say that scum is pushing her wagon.

This could be worth something if there was any indication of RM giving a fuck.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1459, d3x wrote:
@Jogger- Can you provide examples of this being how you play Town {following your biggest ScumReads onto consecutive Wagons}?

Nope.
But I think I'll do it again in the future, depending on how it works out.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1487, d3x wrote:I'd be 100% ok with a FlashLynch on Garmr right now.

Fuck yeah let's go.

P-edit oh shit

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: RM

Maybe tomorrow
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:59 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1548, Randomnamechange wrote:Well this has taken an interesting turn.
@d3x what was the question I missed?
If you have any questions for me please post them amd I will answer them before deadline.

Why don't you analyze your wagon?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Information-wise RM is the better lynch.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

What's the case on Ika?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Stfu AtE. Something alignment indicative please or I won't hammer
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1600, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1595, FakedBlogger wrote:What's the case on Ika?

The case o Ika was that he was being deliberately useless and a waste of space.

RM much?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Tells us to analyze his wagon, while he's listing AA as a read. Come on

P-edit I am, but I want anyone to give me one conclusive reason. and you're incapable of doing so.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

And if he flips town we get what?
At least if RM flips town a bunch of players look like shit and we can lynch into one of them
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

If RM flips town it's you d3x or Garmr tomorrow lol. How many townies do you think you can mislynch until you get served, scum?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #83) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:46 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

are you trying to hypnotize me nero?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #84) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:47 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: Ika

Nero made me do it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #85) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:54 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

God I wish I'd be scum with RM in this game having rolecoped Ika, with people begging me to save my partner and hammering PR. Why? Oh WHy? AM II TOOOWN IN THIS MISERABLE GAME!!?!
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:31 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:38 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1721, TellTaleHeart wrote:I think the priority system behind the scum kills have been to kill the players who are unlikely to draw the protective roles, hunt town specials, or avoid leaving a trail that could lead back to them. Likely it's a combination of any or all those. That would suggest the scum team currently isn't under enough pressure to start killing their detractors. d3x fits the profile for that.

This is coming from sexy town or manipulative scum. Either way it gave me a boner I cannot/will not conceal.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Wait, didn't read d3x's big ass post, looks like he claims something, brb.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1752 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

PB, are you pulling an NJ? Why are you voting with IAI?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #90) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:35 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

VOTE: ABR
@Nero Who did you investigate N1?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #91) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:22 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

And what is this?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (isolation #92) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Also may I remind you that it is NEVER in town's best interest to fake claim. So if you're town fakeclaiming, to get ABR lynched on a hunch instead of yourself stop that shit at once.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #93) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:09 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Why would scum kamikaze for AB fucking R?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #94) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Also Nero's lack of activity day1 is consistent with a PR keeping his head down.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #95) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:22 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Idk, let's see what he has to say.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #96) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

If ABR doesn't flip scum there will be no mercy on Nero, RM and PB.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #97) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:15 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1645, Kthxbye wrote:D1's Lynch:
dragonspawn (1): TheDudeAbides
Dripping Goofball (1):
Kid A

firebound12 (1): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (1): Nero Cain
killapenwin
(LYNCH): d3x, NakedJogger, Garmr, dragonspawn, Albert B. Rampage, Peacebringer, Dripping Goofball, randomidget,
Killapenwin
Ika

TheDudeAbides (2): Flubbernugget, YuniChikako

Not Voting -
Kthxbye
evilpacman18
, StrangerCoug
--------------------------------------
Day2's Lynch:
Dripping Goofball (1):
Kid A

Ika
(LYNCH): TheDudeAbides, randomidget, Dripping Goofball, TellTaleHeart,
Ika
, I Am Innocent,
Kthxbye
, dragonspawn, Nero Cain
Nero Cain (2): Albert B. Rampage, Flubbernugget
randomidget (5): d3x, Garmr, Peacebringer, StrangerCoug, NakedJogger
--------------------------------------

You're not conftown, no matter what d3x says, so stop coloring yourself green when you do this? And PRs should be blue, kthxbbye
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Because RM hammered.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1906 (isolation #99) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:07 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1901, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1897, FakedBlogger wrote:If ABR doesn't flip scum there will be no mercy on Nero, RM and PB.

how do I factor in that NJ? Please do tell...

There's no reason for town not to post L-1 when it's L-1. You did it twice.

@Kthx Dude ..
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #100) » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

..like not alignment indicative, mhhkey.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1955, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: nero
Sorry abr. Whether or not Nero is scum he is fucking ip this game and needs to go.

For laughs, why did you hammer before giving ABR the chance to claim?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #102) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

WHAT ABOUT RM YOU FUCKS?! How could town hammer like that?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #103) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1968, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1964, TheDudeAbides wrote:Yes. RM should die.
Vote: Random midget

why? Because he hammered without realizing it?

so he isn't paying attention, we knew that all game. Yet it wasn't enough to suspect him earlier and now it is?

Who didn't suspect him earlier? I just can't fathom town being this anti-town. He would be the worst player in the history of mafia
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #104) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1980, PeaceBringer wrote:so folks voting RM think there was really a scum on scum run-up? Really...

I think both of them are confscum and you're probscum. But then it wouldn't make sense strategy-wise, because organized scum wouldn't jeopardize loosing 2 members to kamikaze on ABR if the last scum (assuming there were 4 in total) isn't in a reasonably good position, which you aren't.

There's the possibility that scum has no strategy like Garmr says, or that there's
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (isolation #105) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

The fuck.. anyway
.. that there's another scum like d3x or DGB or SC or DS. Anyway I see no sane reason of why Nero and RM should be left alive by the time Day 6 starts.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #106) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you really think I would continue to play in a way that is gettong me scumread if I was scum?

Wifom

In post 1990, Randomnamechange wrote:The main reason I'm being scumread is for my playstyle

Strawman

You'll have to wait your turn, cuz Nero.
Then again it's soooo likely that scum will NK you so maybe we won't have to lynch you, kek. :igmeou:
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:05 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2004, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2002, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - Nero voters I'm still waiting for a reason you think scum Nero Nk'd TTH, and please no WIFOM arguments, cause as the only person who has brought this up so far, I'm not buying that.

You ask a question that will only ever attract WIFOM responses, yet you reject WIFOM responses as valid. So what pro-town good is this question supposed to further?

Fuck yeah, SC is town. IAI is scum. We need to lynch Nero, RM, IAI maybe d3x and then we need to celebrate our victory by taking a picture of ourself being really happy.

VOTE: Nero

I for one have heard enough.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

because that's a town post
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #109) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I don't think it's L-1
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

ohyes it is.

Because he's like, this shit ain't town you scummy fuck. And that's town in my book
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #111) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

That post was scummy, and SC called it out for being scummy. Look, this is an intelligent guessing game and I'm guessing that SC is town because he's calling out a scummy post for what it is. So why don't you think it's town?

Also this combination somehow sticks, so maybe I'm being a little biased and impatient but it feels right.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #112) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:29 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Flubber might be but SC is town.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

There are no definitives and I could be wrong but I don't think so. Whether it's meant as an accusation or not is largely irrelevant, even though I read it as such.

What matters is that SC is keeping a lookout for scummy behavior and calling it out no bullshit involved. Why do you focus on how strong the supposed attack is? We're lynching Nero anyway so what's the point of dramatizing at this point?

P-edit:
by poe.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2035, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2034, FakedBlogger wrote:Why do you focus on how strong the supposed attack is?

It reflects intention.

In post 2034, FakedBlogger wrote:We're lynching Nero anyway so what's the point of dramatizing at this point?

I'm not dramatizing, and I don't want to lynch Nero.

No I mean why should SC dramatize about how heavy her accusation on IAI is. Cuz that's what you seem to have expected from town is it not? You call it intention I call it drama.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:04 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

*his
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Why?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:19 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I've seen DGB listing pen as derp, which was accurate, but wound up being on the lynch anyway. Is that what you mean?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

And I'm getting a little paranoid about you and d3x not wanting to lynch Nero. The faking the hood thing again.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2045 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:27 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

But that can't be
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:28 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

can it?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:32 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

For real should we lynch RM first? I don't even know.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2051, PeaceBringer wrote:Eh, went back and looked and he was town, he was in the neighborhood as town he wasn't scum.
unvote

Who the fuck cares
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2062, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2061, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2051, PeaceBringer wrote:Eh, went back and looked and he was town, he was in the neighborhood as town he wasn't scum.
unvote

Who the fuck cares

if it does not pertain to you, ignore it or to put it in language you may understand, fuck off!

You're unvoting Nero because the premise of your meta read turned out to be non-existent. Who the fuck cares about that meta read? Why does it make you want to unvote Nero?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:53 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2065, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2062, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2061, FakedBlogger wrote:
unvote

Who the fuck cares

if it does not pertain to you, ignore it or to put it in language you may understand, fuck off!

You're unvoting Nero because the premise of your meta read turned out to be non-existent. Who the fuck cares about that meta read? Why does it make you want to unvote Nero?

because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town and it will only be policy lynch to vote him at this point... just stupid play, ultra-stupid play. Kinda like your tunnels as well and your being antagonistic toward me-

So why were you in a hurry to lynch ABR then?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2071, PeaceBringer wrote:in a hurry would be your interpretation, I was inattentive to the vote count, sorry I usually do not keep my own tabs of vote counts. I did not realize I had him at l-1. You clearly did, yet you said nothing and were around...

Why do you think I was around, clearly? And It's not about your failure to post L-1 right now.

In post 2072, PeaceBringer wrote:Let me add, NJ, that what about my vacilation on the game day led you to conclude I was in a hurry.

Because you said:
In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town

So if you knew Nero was pulling stupid stuff as town then you could've anticipated that he was doing stupid stuff right then when he was claiming to be cop and having a guilty on ABR. But you didn't seem to have the time to mention it, so I'm asking you again. Why were you in a hurry to lynch ABR?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #126) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:29 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nero you're so scum even your avatar bailed on you
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:42 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2131, Nero Cain wrote:NJ, why do you think I'm scum.

You fakeclaimed cop and got ABR who could've been PR lynched. Supposedly because DGB told you so. But your first post of the day was a vote on ABR with a "interesting :P" PS. Which suggests you crumbed a guilty on ABR which DGB wound up picking up, from what I can tell. Yet you blame her when clearly you've put the first element of the mislynch mechanism in place.

You've also claimed vig and didn't get NK-ed. Maybe because you said you'd vig RM who's death, if town, would've decimate towns ranks if you would've (been vig and shot him), but more likely because you're scum yourself.

Last but not least you've got your town meta to cover for you. Which one might think makes you less likely to be scum but I don't believe in meta tells. I do however believe that scum would ponder about using meta tells as a shield to hide behind when weighing the risks of pursuing their anti-town agenda. PB bringing it up and his unvote at its climax makes him more likely to be your scumbuddy and partner actor in the Nero-meta-diversion show.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2141, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1826, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero can take a hint
, can you?

In post 1932, DrippingGoofball wrote:To be fair, I made him lie.

There's no "anti-town" agenda here. I had no reason to doubt DGB so me trying to take heat off her is the correct play as town. You guys need to be honest with yourselves. The ONLY reason that I'm in such hot water is that ABR flipped town. Its a really ridgid mindstate and ignoring the gamestate.

Let me get your story straight.
You thought a cop DGB would specifically, insistently hint at you to claim cop/guilty on ABR as to avoid detection by scum. - Holy shit. Are scum supposed to be blind or something? For the sake of argument though let's say she did, why would she trust you to do it, when you could be scum? Furthermore why would you trust her even if you were town.
Not to mention I specifically said there's no instance where a fakeclaim can be bottom-line beneficial for town.

AND you had no way of being sure about ABRs alignment yourself or seriously imagine that anyone else can either. Because ABRs "style" of playing mafia is reminiscent of sleepwalking.

DGB blows her implication out of proportion while you're scum laughing your ass of right now. You'll probably die of hypoxia if we don't lynch you. This is in your best interest.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:16 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2143, PeaceBringer wrote:LOL, at one "vig" shot decimating town...

Apparently I don't know what decimate means
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Whachu gonna do d3x, whachu gonna do?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #131) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So I'm 100% that I want a Nero lynch, and 100% that I don't want an SC lynch.

95% OK with a RM and I'm pretty much back to 95% with a d3x lynch.

If someone other than IAI with his wifomy nk speculation bullshit, that he's using to skate through this day, can summarize the case on SC that would be lovely.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #132) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2260, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2258, FakedBlogger wrote:So I'm 100% that I want a Nero lynch, and 100% that I don't want an SC lynch.

95% OK with a RM and I'm pretty much back to 95% with a d3x lynch.

If someone other than IAI with his wifomy nk speculation bullshit, that he's using to skate through this day, can summarize the case on SC that would be lovely.

I'm skating thru this day? Because I'm against an RM wagon (already mentioned the similarities between his D2 wagon and penguins final wagon) and Nero, the one guy who pushed the ika wagon the hardest. The one you were against and voted at L+1? :roll:

Nero didn't push the ika wagon the hardest. He was being erratic like he always is but he was switching votes between RM and Ika. When I fucking asked him to give me a reason he was unable to, asked me what I'll do when ika flips scum; hello?!

To compare RM with pen you need to be off your meds.

I've pushed for alternate wagons and given reasons why (sc and d3x). And if u don't want my take on their scuminess, see the recently Nk'd townies D3 analysis.

You've pushed for AA and still AA wasn't even close to be a leading wagon: Sounds like you've accomplished exactly what scum wants which is distancing without getting your buddy killed just yet. You saved it for Day2 so everyone of your buddies can hop on board.
But when sc and/or d3x flip scum, u've moved way up my list of possible teammates.

You failed the reaction test. I said I don't want you to give me a case on SC and you fucking didn't. You're not town.
And shut up with the NK already. TTH said not to AUTOlynch Nero, she was probably for an eventual Nero lynch.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #133) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2266, d3x wrote:
In post 2255, Randomnamechange wrote:Sry thought I posted more recently. D3x is quite clearly SC's buddy. Hw knows if he votes Nero he will look terrible so he votes the already declared compromise lynch, whilst leaving himself open to a bus if the SC wagon happens.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: strangercoug
I think d3x is scummier, but this will be an easier lynch.

Is anyone under the vaguest of impressions that any of this is actually what's happening?

No, but it's a lifesign from RM and we should cherish it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1628, Nero Cain wrote:interesting.

vote:ABR
:D

So Nero what was this all about anyway?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:02 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @IAI
In post 1152, Nero Cain wrote:I just cry inside a little each time I see you posting but not here. I know that I don't have alot of room to talk but I think you are being preety inactive and not your normal trollsy self so:

what are you doing to find scum?

who is today's best lynch and why?

In post 1174, Nero Cain wrote:I just feel like his town games are so different. He's active and trolly. I do NOT think him being a crossreplace has anything to do with his activity. I think it has to do with his alignment.

Why do you think IAI is scum?

Should when lynch you if ika flips scum?

In post 1251, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:RM

if I can't get an ika wagon tomorrow HERE WILL BE BLOOD!

In post 1285, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ika

gonna see where this goes.

In post 1326, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1309, I Am Innocent wrote:Does it bother you the amount of people voting RM that also finished on the penguin wagon?

It really shouldn't unless you think those that were voting kpen were scum but if you think that why would you be voting off of the wagoners?

In post 1310, Garmr wrote:It bothers me the amount of resistance on the random midget wagon compared to the kila wagon it makes me think I hit the jackpot.

There has been more resistance to an ika wagon than to RM me thinks.

In post 1316, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1304, Nero Cain wrote:So....RM flips scum I should be lynched. Ika flips scum I should be lynched.

When did I say any of that? o.O

Well...you were asked who you wanted dead tomorrow if RM flips scum so you posted a bunch of my quotes wich makes it seem like you want me lynch if RM flips scum. So then DS says he didn't really see that. And you go "I got the wagons mixed up
but my feelings are exactly the same
." You are being super ambiguous right now so tell me why you'd do that as town?

In post 1355, Nero Cain wrote:I believe that ika is scum lurking it out. If you'd noticed that I have been pushing Ika (and flip flopping) before RM claimed.

In post 1391, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1389, I Am Innocent wrote:They lurk, they refuse to make stances, they go after low hanging fruit. It is a simple formula people..

What stances has ika taken? His two votes are a hammer and a OMGUS type vote. Your formula for describing what scum do seems to fit ika well me thinks.

In post 1393, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 979, ika wrote:peace town
SC town
TDA is null
IAI is null

oh i guess these are his stances

In post 1397, Nero Cain wrote:him hammering really has no drawbacks me thinks. Do you have evidence that he does so as only town?

Why do you think there's so much more resistance to a Ika lynch than a RM lynch?

In post 1566, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:RM

for deadline though if this flips town you guys owe me an ika lynch.

In post 1581, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:ika

These are Nero's post that have a vague resemblance to argumentation as to why Ika was supposedly scummy. The rest is Nero shouting lynch Ika like he's got a bumblebee up his ass. Lurking and meta. Those are not reasons worth going EURIKA about. He was bussing, imho.

In post 2282, I Am Innocent wrote:And lynch Nero before RM is also stupid. People are saying Nero was pushing ika over RM because RM was a power scum where ika was vanilla. Well lynching RM and a town flip of him kills those reasons too.

You're being stupid or scummy. If RM flips town that doesn't make Nero less scum. But you're advocating the long way around which has no benefits whatsoever, but infinitely higher risk in loosing a possible townie to find out whether Nero is scum or not (well actually you want us to lynch somebody else completely; whhhaaaaaat). Furthermore if Nero flips town which is impossible, RM has a high chance of being town due to Nero not getting NK-ed despite claiming to vig RM. But the prevailing consensus should be that both Nero and RM are scum.

Now why am I giving a fuck about the order in which we lynch these two? Because Nero's flip tells us something about RM and others players in this game while RM's flip doesn't say anything about anyone because he's just a lurksack/no-reason-provider who derphammered a townie and has no meaningful stances or interactions with anyone..

We lynch Nero and that will give us all the fucking info in the world that we need to win this game + 1 scum less to worry about. I guaranfuckingtee.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:16 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hey DGB what's your favorite movie?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #137) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Hight of Suspicion? Highlight of Suspicion? Hat of Suspicion? Handshake of Suspicion?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:35 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@TDA Y U 2 lazy to click on a spoiler to divulge its content?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'm going to hammer d3x if he gets to L-1. It's L-2 now I believe
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nero if you're so unwilling to eat rope could you at least please stop saying 'me thinks'? If not I will be forced to smash my monitor in with my frontal os and consequently replace out.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

I have no doubt in my mind hat Nero is scum.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:23 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2345, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2321, FakedBlogger wrote:@TDA Y U 2 lazy to click on a spoiler to divulge its content?

I click them. I find it irritating, and they make it hard to search through ISOs.

I was suggesting to spoiler the quotes. How often do you search for quotes in a person's ISO?

I mean I can think of practical uses to do so like you identified a scummy post and want to see who else commented on it. But then the solution would be to include the quote's postnumber in the spoiler's title.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:36 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @TDA 2417 2345
In post 2417, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2416, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 2345, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2321, FakedBlogger wrote:@TDA Y U 2 lazy to click on a spoiler to divulge its content?

I click them. I find it irritating, and they make it hard to search through ISOs.

I was suggesting to spoiler the quotes. How often do you search for quotes in a person's ISO?

I mean I can think of practical uses to do so like you identified a scummy post and want to see who else commented on it. But then the solution would be to include the quote's postnumber in the spoiler's title.

No, the solution is no spoilers.

I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from all the scrolling so no solution there. Also I've got a Text-to-Speech program and I'd like to use it to read games, impossible with the current lack of a conforming posting etiquette.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:07 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

vote Nero.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:23 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

You're voting d3x with IAI, are you scum?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:24 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Actually you're the only one voting for d3x. Wtf are you doing?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:53 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nice scumclaim dragonspawn.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:59 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

You crazy man. He wants to vote Nero but he's sitting alone on d3x. Hammers unclaimed SC with 3 hours left even though you're here.

Keep reading this ^ until you get it
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Maybe he's a doc
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

How would DS know?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

One does not claim simply claim doc until the very last second.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Nero claiming to doubt the masons is part of the plan. That way they can pull off a Lylo with both Nero, DS and Garmr. Garmr is probably the idiot who thought about claiming masons.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP Nero claiming to doubt the masons and the masons getting NK-ed ...
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Actually d3x doubting the mason claim and Nero doubting the NK of masons iis part of the plan. Which makes the scumteam: Nero, d3x, DS and Garmr (or if Garmr is idiot town someone else)
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2458 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Garmr could still be idiot town
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #156) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:34 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

That went well, no thanks to me.

Still confident in d3x scum but have to do some isos to get a clue about the last scum
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

That's a proper and persuasive interaction analysis by TDA, too good?

Nevertheless it would be wise to consult Flubber's meta to see if he's ever done this kind of opportunistic soft defense and distancing before.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (isolation #158) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:46 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Time to lynch a d3x yet?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (isolation #159) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:26 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

How dramatic. Why did you kill Peacebringer?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #160) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:33 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

WHY DID YOU KILL PEACEBRINGER HUH?! WHY?!

*calms down*

Hey d3x, why did you kill peacebringer?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #161) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

RM did you waste Peacebringer?

ANSWER ME, DID YOU OFF PEACEBRINGER !!?!
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #162) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

I'm not scum cuz I didn't waste Peacebringer.
Or did you
WHat?! Who said that.
why I did of course mmmmuuhahahhaha
What the .. wtf is going on here? Am I going bunkers

Kthx did you snap a Peacebringer neck? NERO!!! Am I going nuts?!!! WWWHWUWWUWUUAAHAHAHHhhAAAAAaRRRRRHRHRhhhh

WHO KILLED PEACEBRINGER!!!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRhrhrhhhAAaaaawwwwhhwhe.

Nah I think this game ends with d3x getting lynched.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

L-1
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:53 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

TDA, did your confrown read on Kthx have the same level of intensity yesterday as today? Y or N.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2620 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:59 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2610, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 2602, FakedBlogger wrote:TDA, did your confrown read on Kthx have the same level of intensity yesterday as today? Y or N.

Well, by d3x's claim, unless he's scum with d3x, he's town, and since there's apparently someone else who can confirm it, there's really nothing else to say on that front.

What the fuck is this. Answer the question with Yes or No. In fact everyone who reads Kthx as conftown should answer this before we end the day.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:30 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Not at all. Everyone else please answer.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

Garmr, DGB, RM, Nero and maybe TDA again should answer my question and then we should really lynch d3x today.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2643 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:08 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2634, d3x wrote:@Jogger- I flip Town, do you Lynch the rest of the Hood?

If you flip scum I'm tomorrow's lynch so no.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2644 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

EBWOP
I mean if you flip town
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:48 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2649, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2648, DrippingGoofball wrote:Is d3x town?

no idea.

if d3x is town then he is claiming kth is town for a reason.

if he isn't then kth isn't town confirmed.

either way d3x should to first.

There's something potentially fishy about kthx regardless of d3x's flip. But since I will be around tomorrow to eat rope if d3x flips town, I'll explain it.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2652, Kthxbye wrote:pray tell now exactly whats fishy?

In post 2651, FakedBlogger wrote:But since I will be around tomorrow to eat rope if d3x flips town, I'll explain it.

In post 2653, Kthxbye wrote:If its that I town read you enough to waste resources on you at one point, yeah, I'm kicking myself for that one.

Why are you blowing that shit out of proportions? What you call resource was worthless at that point in the game. It only started getting alignment indicative starting today.
In post 2654, Kthxbye wrote:I'll go ahead and claim it it's going to help us figure this out sooner.

I'll take d3x and Garmr's opinion on that COA

There's no need to do that. If you're not scum then scum have no idea what we're talking about and we can keep it that way.
In post 2655, dragonspawn wrote:Now I'm curious, why are you so sure you'll be around tomorrow NJ?

Because my cred will be ultra shitty is d3x flips town, why would scum kill me?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (isolation #172) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:57 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Kthx you know what, just say who.

Because that person failing to answer my question is scummy.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (isolation #173) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

unless he thinks I'm scum, in which case it's ok.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

TDA - why isn't he dead yet? He made the perfect case on Flubber at the perfect time, maybe because his attention never shifted away from him, i.e. scum register what happens to their buddies more thoroughly. I wouldn't lynch him before lylo on the grounds of some weaksauce speculation though.

RM - the only point that speaks for him being town is that it would make sense for him to be alive as town. No scum would shoot this guy. The thought of him being town definitely drags down my incentive to do some investigating because look at him. Look at his avatar. Don't you just wanna punch it in the nose, make him eat his goddamn boots and break his fucking arms? It makes me angry and when I'm angry I'm stupid.

DGB - also an experienced player, should have seen pen for the VI lynchbait he was, definitely should have laid off after the claim. Is pretty intelligent and for some reason I estimate she'd have a sense for aesthetic or otherwise interesting scumplay so the hinting towards ABR guilty .. idk, maybe. It sure fucked up town a bit and there was no way of telling whether ABR was scum based on his catatonic posting style. All in all too scummy to be scum but to a degree that it comes out on the scummy side again doing a full 360. I'd vote DGB but my honor says I need to vote d3x in order to know whether/how much I suck at this game.

Kthx - I have inside information about Kthx. The kind of inside information that is so fucking irrelevant to his alignment that I'm weary of him acting like it was relevant. That and the fact that he's been consistently max-townreading d3x from day1 I believe, that it must be based on a naive meta friendship or a manipulative maneuver by scum. All in all his reads weren't stellar (from what I remember because I haven't isoed him) and unless RM flips scum and d3x town his cred will linger in the lower gray area.
This might be the reason he's emphasizing the act of bussing now, because I don't recall him going heavily against flipped scum so it's sort of a Kansas city shuffle.

d3x - my main scumread still. Why? Because I believe in my case. If I were to read it again I'd be like .. myeah this makes sense. Also he's got the same kind of inside information about Kthx that I do and from context on might figure he claims it makes Kthx conftown. I didn't really get TTA's arguments to be honest. But yeah, vote d3x.

Garmr/dragon - probably masons

Nero - regained his cred but did he do it to sail leisurely into endgame as scum (him bussing ika would suggest scum's strategy being to pave the road for that) or did he do it because he's pretty good at this game. Where did those reads come from anyway, he didn't supply any reasoning as how he got the reads nor to convince others for the sake of consolidating the lynches. Someone needs to dig in meta and it's probably not going to be me cuz RL.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:35 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2686, d3x wrote:There is no room for Kthx on the ScumTeam with the Role he has, not with what we've seen flip where it has. To everyone with the same info I have, this should be a no brainer.

My flipping Town confirms to everyone that we're not ScumBuddies. I need to look back at the last few pages when I'm not so busy, but I think that Scum have backed off of pushing an easy d3xMisLynch and thrown suspicion Kthx's way because dealing with 3 ConfTownies is too much. As it stands, I don't know who fits this bill, but that'll probably be your Scum Pool Tomorrow {I know Jogger is in it, because he just posted in line with that thought process}.

Kthx- Absolutely, under no circumstances should you Claim Today. Tomorrow is fine, but not Today.

We've seen a watcher flip? Why is there no room for Kthx to be on the scum team. Unless someone answers my question Kthx remains lynchable.

Also the scenario of both of you being scum is negligible.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2690 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:46 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

What do you think of DGB and Nero. Do you think Nero finding ika, SC and Flubber for scum without any discernible argumentation is legit?

Have you played with DGB, why didn't she back off of pen. Did she buss ika early and SC late. Did her votes reflect her reads? Why aren't you scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2689, d3x wrote:Well, aside from what should be a frighteningly obvious issue with Power balance, that is.

In favor of whom?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (isolation #178) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:07 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:09 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@Garmr Did you tell DS that you got a fruit? When did you get a fruit.

I got a fruit on N2, d3x on N1. Who got a fruit last night?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:11 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2695, d3x wrote:Are you freaking kidding me?!

In post 2586, Garmr wrote:How have we been anti town.
:roll:

Oh so you're here, ignoring my questions. Scummmmmmmoonmonomnom.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2701 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@d3x You forgot jailkeeper. So you're saying that the remaining scum is some sort of superpower role, even moreso if kthx is town and can confirm it if there's only one scum left.

What could that role be?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2707 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

PHHHHhahahahHAHAHAHAHHaa

VOTE: Kthx
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2712 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:39 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2708, Garmr wrote:
In post 2697, FakedBlogger wrote:@Garmr Did you tell DS that you got a fruit? When did you get a fruit.

I got a fruit on N2, d3x on N1. Who got a fruit last night?

How did you know dex got fruit n1

By not being an idiot like you. When I got the fruit I did my research. But it's ok, you're idiocy led us to this glorious moment. Let's not be retarded and not lynch scumclaiming Kthx just yet

In post 2709, Garmr wrote:BTW I just came out a game with13 people with 3 scum and a potential of 5 confirmed town

So? Is Kthx the last scum or is there another?
In post 2710, Kthxbye wrote:NJ: Are you playing a different game and getting shit confused or was I right about you not NK'ing me cuz you're going for some plan of getting me lynched?

Go ahead and explain your thought process of how you think I'm scum 4-shot fruit vendor with goon, goon, watcher, plus maybe one other. Let me get some popcorn as this with be entertaining.

The perk of fuit vendor is to confirm yourself as town once there's only one scum left, because a scum-aligned fruit vendor can't give fruit and kill the same night. So you're telling me you've used up 3 fruits for nothing and gave the last fruit to the guy who died.
So no, you go ahead and convince me you're that dumb. Gimme the popcorn, thx

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2723 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2714, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2712, FakedBlogger wrote:The perk of fuit vendor is to confirm yourself as town once there's only one scum left, So you're telling me you've used up 3 fruits for nothing and gave the last fruit to the guy who died.

I hope you realize how stupid this actually sounds.

You think I'm a scum aligned fruit vendor because a town aligned fruit vendor would behave in only a certain way.

As a side note, you just scum-slipped you know what scum-aligned PR's can and can't do. Only one way to know that...

VOTE: NJ

NJ is prolly the last scum seeing as he just slipped 'because a scum-aligned PR's can't do x-PR and kill the same night.' I've been around long enough to know this is 100% not a true statement in MS games and it's a MOD decision for each game. My guess is this game, scum can't use their PR and kill in the same night and NJ knows this because he's likely the last scum.

Lynch NJ and we win this with consecutive scum lynches. Almost a perfect game.

Well if you don't behave in that way the role worth less than shit as town.

In post 1, chamber wrote:Generally the use of only 1 ability is allowed on a given night, so it shows, to the person you target, that you didn't do anything else(notably the NK).

This is what I googled to get my info, you scumfuck
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #185) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:Hell, even Garmr unvoted when he realized I was the one who fruited him.

Why do you think that is?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (isolation #186) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:NJ just scum claimed so obviously your logic is faulty anyway.

Spoiler: a.k.a.
[quote="In post 2728, Kthxbye
NJ is prolly the last scum seeing as he just slipped 'because a scum-aligned PR's can't do x-PR and kill the same night.' I've been around long enough to know this is 100% not a true statement in MS games and it's a MOD decision for each game. My guess is this game, scum can't use their PR and kill in the same night and NJ knows this because he's likely the last scum.
[/quote]

I repeat

In post 1, chamber wrote:Generally the use of only 1 ability is allowed on a given night, so it shows, to the person you target, that you didn't do anything else(notably the NK).

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #187) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:45 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Chamber is talking about fruit dealer in a topic called fruit dealer. I googled "mafiascum fruit dealer" to get there. Are you saying that after I did this I somehow slipped saying what chamber says here?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (isolation #188) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:52 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:Didn't think to save one for proof come endgame, which in hindsight, would have been smart.

So you realize you were wrong to do what you did. That's way to smart. You're scum.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #189) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:42 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2734, Kthxbye wrote:Do you know what the word "Generally" actually means? It means most but not all the time. You only ignore it because you're scum who probably has a PR that you can't use in conjunction with a kill. That inside knowledge would make you gloss over the word "Generally" while trying to flail your way outa being caught.

Oh so now I'm scum for "glossing over" the word generally. Flail ahoy.
In post 2734, Kthxbye wrote:
NJ, (and everyone NOT voting NJ right now), look at the timeline.

p2712: You slipped scum knowledge
p2714: I caught you
p2723: You try and get outa your hole by finding something on Google

You got caught and only THEN did you "get your info" from Google.

Rdiculous. All you're doing now is throwing feces because you hope the deadline and masons not having read the thread will save you. That quote by chamber is about Fruit Vendor. What are the odds of me slipping and then finding the exact same thing I supposedly slipped saying being said by chamber in a thread about Fruit Vendor. Fucking ridiculous! Hey you.. reading this. prepare to vote kthx, begin by visualizing the keys you have to press or whatever if you're on a phone with touchscreen.
If you HAD Googled that before p2712, you would have included it in p2712. It being your 'proof' and all that I'm scum, why wouldn't you have included it?

Included what? That I googled it? How else was I supposed to get to that quote anyway? And why would saying that I google it somehow emphasize the argument that I'm bringing to the table in 2712?
Hate to break it to you, but since I'm town, you have and will never have any actual proof I'm scum. It's impossible. It's like trying to 'prove' a mason is scum after his partner flips town.

"I can't be scum because I'm town". Awesome argument. Comparing your situation with the masonpartner of a flipped mason.
I respect your attempt to continue on in the game after your scum-buddies have died though. Question is, are you the last or do you have another buddy out there?

AtE ahoy.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (isolation #190) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

How I knew d3x received a fruit d1? I'm not blind:

In post 541, Kthxbye wrote:On one hand, it's a large and I'm here cuz d3x is here and we're both a little fruity which makes things fun

In post 734, d3x wrote:ok, Kthx is solid Town. Nothing will change that... ever.

In post 1723, d3x wrote:Kthx is ConfTown. I have proof, but I'd rather not divulge any more at this juncture.

This is how I figured d3x received a fruit on d1
In post 2581, d3x wrote:Kthx is Town 100%. This is not a meta Read and it's not indicative of my flip. I repeat, he is ConfTown and someone else out there should know it, too.

In post 2596, d3x wrote:It doesn't matter why Kthx is ConfTown. He is. Don't sit there and fret over it, just know that when I flip Town you can bank on that shit.

In post 2615, d3x wrote:Tell me that once I flip Town, everyone takes Kthx off the table.

In post 2628, d3x wrote:As a side note, my death will ConfTown Kthx. With the Masons, that secures 3 ConfTown.

In post 2686, d3x wrote:There is no room for Kthx on the ScumTeam with the Role he has, not with what we've seen flip where it has. To everyone with the same info I have, this should be a no brainer.

And finally

[/quote]
In post 2688, d3x wrote:The Watcher isn't what makes ScumKthx unlikely, but it certainly helps. That's all I should need to say on the matter. Much more may give away the surprise... assuming anyone's still in the dark.

What we see here is d3x 100%conftownreading Kthx up until this last post where suddenly the vernacular changed from conftown to 'scumkthx is unlikely'.
Don't know what to make of it. Would he have exaggerated the impact of that extra info on his read in this fashion in the first place if he is town?

I don't know but one of these metafriends is our lynch today and I sure as hell hope it's Kthx because his story and his push on me is scummy as hell.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #191) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:21 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

@d3x You said you had proof about Kthx being town when it was day 3 and the latter goon and watcher hadn't flipped yet. How is Kthx giving you a piece of fruit on d1 proof for Kthx being conftown

Then on day6 you specifically said it wasn't a meta read. Had you begun speculating the setup when you said this? Kthx being the last scum as fruit vendor would be imbalanced, I agree, so why downplay the scenario of there being another one. With 5 scum to 14 town that would be a ratio in favor of scum that would balance out town's PR even if it's a mere goon but I think the gist of this setup is to confuse town with the fruit vendor which seems to have worked perfectly if you and Garmr are town and Kthx scum so maybe the mod figured the setup would be balanced just with these 4 scum. If you ever encountered a game with a fruit vendor where last scum could do NK+ability then link it (you didn't because that would defeat the purpose of there being a role like this in it). So basically the potential for stupidity is the fruit vendor's superweapon so to speak. idk but listen

@Everyone Think about it, All of the initial 3 people on Kthx's fruit-giving list are still alive. If Kthx is the last scum it would make sense that he couldn't give a fruit and make the kill. Furthermore look at Kthx's read on PB. The last read was something like 'PB is sketchy at best', I believe; when previously he gave fruits to townreads. It doesn't add up.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 2745, dragonspawn wrote:14 hrs ago till the deadline people

What is going on in your stupid head?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2774 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Good question. I'm here btw.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

So Kthx, you're saying you gave fruit to people as a reaction test. If your target was scum they would've killed you instead of more powerful PRs. That's as dumb as it gets.
unvote
You pass.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:55 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

UNVOTE: Kthx
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:56 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

What's up with the masons. Are they not reading or what?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2780 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Well either that or he's scum faking the dumb.
What should I do with my vote?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:00 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:02 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

If d3x is town, I'm going to be mislynched tomorrow. That's pretty much what scum wants at this point.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”