TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

I was as going to do some random RVS stuff just bc but its a bit late for that.

Varsoon is town. His wagon reeks badly of a scum run up. He has not even posted and he is about to get lynched. Unless someone can give me a darn good reason to scum read him than I am going to presume he is town . I would be shocked if there was not atleast a few scum on that wagon

Funny how Choof asked about the Vasoon wagon and he got ran off. I really dont like this. I am pondering if this was townies acting badly or some type of scum tactic.

so yeah tell me why we are running up Vasoon before he even posts.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:23 am

What exactly are you asking about. Are you talking about my responce to the Vasoon read.,.ie are asking about who you think is scum or are you asking about the names connected to the Choof run off.....

if you are asking about the scum on the Vasoon wagon , I dint know yet. I am sure however that there was scum that jumped on the Vvaoon wagon. As far as the Choof run off. I am talikng about everyone who jumped on the attack Choof wagon that drove him off
In the Mafiacraft game scum Pirate Molly insulted Albert and made him implode. ABR pm Pirate and ended up getting mod killed. Scum Molly got awaay with it clean and also made ABR look scummy.

I hate flash wagon as they allow scum to jump on without looking scummy. Ie I was going with the flash wagon to see people reactions....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:28 am

Also SH why are you defending Silverwolf. Are you town reading him.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:22 am

Choof is town.......Thors continueing push to read Choof is scum is bad.His action were newbie town. I have to say I dislike Vasoons lie. Its not good. I however think that the flash wagon on Vasoon as bad. I think Vasoon prob did panic and fake claim. I am not ready to lynch Vasoon. I want to see how Vasoon keep reacting to the pressure. I think that if he is scum he will slip up again and confirm he is scum. I want to get a better read on him. It kinda seems Thor is trying to push what he sees as easy lynches instead of doing any hard scum hunting. This is disconcerning to me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:01 pm

Post dodge....need to read everything...alot has happened
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Wow my read on Vasoon was actually good. I was also thinking Sauka might be scum. Sorry ....my reads last game was just aweful. I am glad that I am getting my reads back. Kinda. So I apologize for being a bit excited.

ok.

Well done Vasoon. You did very good. I also am thinking busdriver or spmething to that effect.

I want to read FF and Saku ISOs. I think there will be alot of info there. I think that we can atleast catch one more scum..
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Oooo. Didnt think of Vasoon being a Sk as a posibility. I need to consider that possibility
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:41 pm

A quick read of Sakura ISO shows she had no interaction with FF as far as I can see. I think we need to consider that she avoided interacting or had very little interaction with her scum buddies.Also can anyone explain why scum Thor would sit on Vasoon with confscum FF. I find this highly odd. I guess its possible but I think Thor might be town. The one things that concerns me fhough is it seems that she seems to be soft defending him. Not sure if she was just buddying him or was trying to defend him without atrracting too much attention
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Can someone explain the case on Otalia .... sorry but I dont understand how he is being read as scum? Also I am pretty sure Elusive is town. Not that I have not been fooled by scum before but gut is telling me she is town. She feels pretty close to town elusive i played withg in WOM mafifia / theese flash wagons are giving me pause.

Vasoon - how do you plan on showing us your not a SK??? what evidence do you plan to present??
Oka- what makes you so sure Otelia is scum. Can you show evidence that he is connected to FF or Sakura
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 pm

I am thinking Gork is town. He legitimately seemed to PO Silver. I dont think that his and Silvers interactions seem faked. Theres always a possibility we are dealing with a two scum team game but i am not going to play outthink the mod.

Oka- Maybe i am just dense but I still dont see a solid case on Otelia. Also why do you think Vasoon is a SK instead of a Vig. Both seem plausible in a big game like this
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:36 pm

ok i take back my last posts,,,,, unless there is another way to account for the FF kill I think that there is a second scum team.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 am

Oka makes an interesting point and I dont like how Thor just blew it off without answering why or defending where his vote is. This is dodging plain and simple and makes me suspicious
I like Memo case on Not..... I could lynch Not or Thor today.

Vote Thor
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:29 am

also if Gork is scum I am thinking he more likely than not on a separate scum team than FF and sakura
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:04 am

In post 1378, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1376, OkaPoka wrote:I find it suspicious that elusive and Thor are essentially tunneling each other but aren't even voting each other, instead they are voting the same DAMN person!

:neutral:
Yeah, who could ever think to point that out?

In post 1233, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1209, elusive wrote:Thor, still got my eye on you. What have you done this game that is town side in some pro way?

I made the case you're blind sheeping while calling me scum?

Not sure how this is answering the accusation .... This feel like just dismissing the point all together.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:12 am

From what I can see from the post provided it does very much look like soft buddying to me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 am

Gork- why claim now. This is odd and has zero benefit Also since you claimed how do we know you are telling the truth and not fake claiming?

Thor..... So why are you and Elusive on the same vote seeing that you two are tunneling each other
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Unvote Thor

I am ok with your answers.... Not sure if your are town or not but I feel no need to pressure you anymore

Gork
Again why claim.... Bc its a Norm game is a pretty weak answers. Also you could be lying... Why shouldn I lynch you up???? It seem very very likely there is a second scum team in this game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 pm

I always play awkward.... Its my MO. Also not ignoring you just got distracted by shiny things

His interaction with confscum Sakura makes me think very likel he might be scum. I know for sure that Sakura pushes hard for easy target, She pushed hard on Choof ( which was newb town) . I dont believe Vasoon was on the same scum team as Sakura by the push she made on him. This means he is either the town vig/ a Sk or part of another scum team. Right now I cant dismiss any of the three possibility.

I dont know what to make of her buddying of Thor , and not Science. She pretty much defended Thor actions. As I said she pretty much ignored Silver/ FF which makes me think she maybe did the same things with her other scum buddies. I want to read Sakura ISO a few time over. I feel like this will give us a good clue of who might be scum. I think the town needs to pay more attention to the Sakura and FF flips than they are doing
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:31 pm

Okay than why did you fake claim.... how the heck are you helping the town by doing that?? Why shouldn't we lynch you today?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:34 pm

To clarify I think that confscum buddied or atleast soft buddied him. I think the interaction of the two atleast needs to garner more attention / pressure.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:44 pm

well I take everything serious....as I am trying to catch scum. I didn't know they were joke posts.

Iam leaning scum toward not science. The only thing that's holding me back for voting for him Is I am not sure if Sakura buddying towrd NS was scummy. This is to say it was bc they were scum buddies or Sakura was just buddying someone she knew was town. There seems to be zero evidence that Sakura was bussing anyone any of her partners. As I said I want to reread her posts to see if I can get any info from them.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:49 pm

In post 1431, copper223 wrote:Still working on Sakura's ISO, I need more meta about her to see if she is more likely to buss, ignore or townread her buddies to make proper deductions, luckily some of my other games are winding down so I should be able to give this the proper attention becore team mafia.

In post 1432, ika wrote:
In post 1431, copper223 wrote:Still working on Sakura's ISO, I need more meta about her to see if she is more likely to buss, ignore or townread her buddies to make proper deductions, luckily some of my other games are winding down so I should be able to give this the proper attention becore team mafia.

she never wants to bus. iirc one large theme game from a scum QT (i can hunt it later) she rather try to go flawless then bus

@ Copper -I like the direction you are heading...

@Ika - I am thinking the same thing. Do you think she is more likely to buddy , ignore, or soft play her scum buddies??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 am

I am so glad scum Sakura is dead.... this is the second time she was scum and got lynched in a game I was in with her. Now all I have to do is lynch her scum buddy (ies) and I will have my revenge for her beating me in the TOTA mafia/ Now I want to catch her scum buddy (ies ) even more. If i rember right she was the one who made me get paranoid which made me mislynch my own neighbor buddy.

From what I can see Sakura makes little to no contact with her scum buddies. She only talks to them if they ask her something directly and that usually if the the question was recent, If it was a apge or so back she seems to ignore it. She also seems to soft bus her buddies . She says that they could be scum but usually places people ahead of her scum buddies if she does this.

I am liking Ika and Copper as being town right noe......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:30 am

I said add i get this info from the game she provided in her wiki page.

Ika

* M+M + ( T w Vig)
* M+WW (T w Vig)
* M+ M +T +SK
* M+ WW+T +SK
* M+ Mas+ Town
* M+ Mas+ T+ SK

there prob a few more
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:17 am

from my understanding of the set up there likely only two scenerio

2 scum team or a scum team and a ww team... likely 3 people each team
or a 5 party scum team. Theeses are the most lpopolur set up as far as I can tell.

either way there is atleast 1 more scum on the FF/ Sakura scum team. I am kinda baffled that the town is pretty much ignoring two confscum flips

Thor- exactly what do you want me to answer????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:27 am

In post 1476, droog wrote:
In post 1474, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:from my understanding of the set up there likely only two scenerio

2 scum team or a scum team and a ww team... likely 3 people each team
or a 5 party scum team. Theeses are the most lpopolur set up as far as I can tell.

either way there is atleast 1 more scum on the FF/ Sakura scum team.
I am kinda baffled that the town is pretty much ignoring two confscum flips

Thor- exactly what do you want me to answer????

what about the flips
do you think
is worth paying attention to?

wait two people flip scum and you are asking why we should pay attention to thier flips. This is scum hunting 101 imho . Why wouldnt we not pay attention to them????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:28 am

should say you are asking what about the flis we should pay attention to
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:45 am

Vote Thor

So I am trying to figure out what link Sakura and FF have with other player instead of trying to guess who is scu by some innane comment someone makes and i am a bad player who should replace out. This is just horrible
If you think you can bully or intimidate me than you have something else coming. If you want to get rid of me than you will have to mislynch me or night kill me.

Oh and the poor me I am not a bully is just sad and unneeded/

It is a fact that that Sakura either pretty much ignore her buddies or soft defends them by her meta. Tell me why we should just ignore two confscum flip
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:53 am

unvote thor

so yeah yelling at Thor and his nonsense made me feel better but is not helping the town.

Thinking if we lynch Vasoon he will flip SK.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:19 am

Iadmit my push for better analysis on the FFF/ Sakura flip is kinda bad. I pretty much want the town to look toward the flips more than they are doing. I like that Ika and Copper are doing that, I admit that maybe I am not doing that well and need to change my strategy up a bit more.

i would say she more soft defended you since she pretty much was like thats how Thor plays but never really pushed harder than that. Maybe I am looking at the whole thing wrong

As for the case against NotScience .... I was pretty much sheeping Monic device since I really agreed with his post and where it was coming from. He seemed to be right about the interaction.

Also Thor maybe it is me but you dont see to be pushing the Anti wagon with me....you seem pretty focused on me and Elusive than you are Anti.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 am

Ugh

also you seem to be not pushing the anti wagon very hard.... you seem overly obsessed with me and elusive.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:45 am

Yeah didnt mean to say I was pushing Anti since at no time have i pushed Anti.

I think the pace is hurting me a bit and I am not reading deeply enough to get a good read. Also I been MIa from the game for a while and this is my second game back....so yeah my play is not great though I would not say it is horrible
The multi tasking threw me off since I would expect you to push the Anti cas a bit harder than you are at the moment, I tend to think that either you and Anti are either both town or one of you are town and is scum. I dont think both of yall are scum. Looking back you did push Anti at the begining and was paying attention to the Sakura flip.

I think my next move will be to look up yours and Anti ISo and reread your posts to see if I can see anything worth noting.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:46 am

my last post was directed at Thor
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:15 am

the only conf scum is FF and Sakura... I am leaning heavily leaning scum with Thor and Not Science as well is thinking Anti might be scum
as I said i am thinking either Anti or Thor is scum though both might be town. Not seeing how both are scum

Thors meta is useless since he is a smart player so i can see him mixing thing up enough to make his meta all that not usefull
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:15 pm

I think that Elusive might think she is being disrespected. Last game I was in Pirate Molly intentiaonally insulted ABR . I dont think its intentional here however I think that she asked to be called the right gender and we should respect tbat, As Ika said cant we just call Elusive by her right gender and move on. We do have scum to catch.

Mod can you prod Anti please.

More later after I have some more time to think
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 am

Forgot who asked but..... no I am not scum. Kinda wish I was bc scum is more fun to play and I feel more comfortable with being scum/.
Also i dont think that I have not done anything town. Maybe I have not been super town bc of my awkwardness but I dont feel like I have been scummy or anti town. I think people just not sure what to make of my awkward play style/

Copper- Looking at her meta I noticed that she did talk to her scum buddies a little more than I thought she did but in general I think that her distancing herself from her buddy is a pretty consistent tell.

Thor is kinda a jerk but this does not seem to be a tell as he seems to be verbally aggressive both as town and scum. His " multi tasking "concerns me a bit . I cant help but wonder if he is hoping for people to jump on the Elusive wagon but dont wont to switch until a few people jump on. Not sure if Thor was scum why he wouldnt just jump on the Device wagon since it seem like the one with the most steam.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:03 am

@ MDevice- I have no idea what Thor is. I having the hardest time reading him. If ihad to saywhat my read to Thor it is leaning scum. I still think that Anti and Thor are not both scum. I believe that both might be town or one might be scum and the other is scum. Also are you saying Maquis inconsistency is a scum tell????

Flubber- a Fuzzy wagon would go nowhere,,,,,, for one I am town the other is that there would not be enough votes to lynch me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:17 pm

Thor- my point is that you are might just be optimistic in your votes and so waiting for elusive wagon is just a way to get a mislynch

I thought some how him being inconstant might be a tell so I asked. Any clue I can get to wittle down my scum list is helpful.

I am really ahting the Naked vote by Oka. I find naked votes scummy. If you vote for someone atleast be able to explain why!!!!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Vote NotScience

Its kinda obvious he is not town..he needs to burn with fire

* NS is buddying Sakura but she is ignoring the heck out of him. There is only a few post from Sakura and one is agreeing with him on the vote on NS and the other is him saying something about the dog picture
* Sakura Jumps on quickly after NS goes after NS starts the wagon on FOD
* He tries to tie FOD with Sakura as if he knows that Sakura will flip scum and so if she ever does FOD will go down
* He does the same thing to Otelia
* He confscum read Otelia on the end of day one yet he does vote him on day to even though Sakura flips scum
* he has been lurking hard and posting pictures of dogs. Feel like he trying not to draw any attention to himself and let the town mislynch town
* He pretty much any interactions with Sakura as them being friiend... This even though he is scum reading her during day 1
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:14 pm

I want to add to this that ignoring her scumbuddies is her Sakura MO. While she didnt totally ignore him she did not interactact with him but a few times. This is consistent with her scum game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:16 pm

His post dismissing his interaction with Sakura also he seems to be kinda lurking today.They both felt odd.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:21 pm

at Flub-
You should take a look at the interaction between Sakura and NS as well as the case on FOD by NS. They are both good reads. Tell me what you think
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:29 pm

@ Flub- thats a reasonable concern. However nobody is really scum reading me.....Sme are leaning scum bc of my awkward playstyle however thats common. look up my meta and you see that I often get run up bc I have a wierd playstyle. As far as town cred I dont care if I have town cred. I just want to lynch scum. Why would I need to panic and try to get town cred when nobody is even paying attention to me. Is there a good reason I would panic?

Also ignoring me have you read the case on NS ?? If so how much of my accusation have you looked into.Also I agree Flames play did not help however I think that he used that to get a mislynch and get town cred if Sakura somehow got lynched.
The puppy gag is meh in eneral except that it seems a way not to post anything of real significant imho.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:29 pm

@ Flub- thats a reasonable concern. However nobody is really scum reading me.....Sme are leaning scum bc of my awkward playstyle however thats common. look up my meta and you see that I often get run up bc I have a wierd playstyle. As far as town cred I dont care if I have town cred. I just want to lynch scum. Why would I need to panic and try to get town cred when nobody is even paying attention to me. Is there a good reason I would panic?

Also ignoring me have you read the case on NS ?? If so how much of my accusation have you looked into.Also I agree Flames play did not help however I think that he used that to get a mislynch and get town cred if Sakura somehow got lynched.
The puppy gag is meh in eneral except that it seems a way not to post anything of real significant imho.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Are you saying you dont know what being Opportunistic as related to this game means.... If so I dont buy it

Yes complaining about Thor is the new thing. Its fun and hip though not very helpful
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:27 pm

I dont see NS contributing much as his vote is on the likely lynch and there is no reason to contribute or to push Mdevice as he will likely get lynched with or without NS input.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:24 pm

In post 1652, Boonskiies wrote:Can you guys put a couple more votes mneumic so I can hammer, and not have Antihero STEAL IT FROM ME!!!!!!!!

Yes lets just drop in ... push for a lynch and than likely disappear until its time to hammer. This post is beyond horrible. But for fun what is your reasoning to lynch Mdevice. Also if you think he scum why not vote for him??????? How is this post remotely town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:27 am

NS..... You are stalling man. Stop stalling and tell us why we should lynch you like your scum buddy Sakura
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:29 am

Edit... Why we shouldn't lynch you like your scum buddy Sakura
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:58 am

in 617 NS is reading SH as scum and also put a vote for him. Soon after he asks her if he should vote for Vasoon.After that he tries to get Sakura to town read him . Thi makes zero sense. Why ask someone you read as scum who you vote for and pratically begs to be town read by, If is like they are trying to fake they are town but forgot that he (NS ) has voted for her (SH)

Whatever NS role is his interaction with SH is wierd . I cant help but think he is scum. His responce to MN about his and Sakura interaction gave me more concerns rather than to squash any notion he was scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:00 am

I should add he seems more than aware that town reading friends is a huge fault .....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Still waiting for NS to post .....

Everyone voting MD-If MD flip scum doez that make NS more likely than not town. If MDevice flip scum does that mean that NS is likely scum?

Flub- are you scum reading me or do you think I am just leaning scum ( you are not quite scum reading me but are tending toward that) if I get lynched and flip
town who would be top scum read based on my town flip

MDevice...what about the allegation that you made fake statement
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:14 am

Seriously can we burn NS with fire. He is scum. If he flips town you can quick lynch me tomorrow.I dont care. I am coonfident in my read .He seems pretty active in the other game he is in. He is only posting a little bit more but those post are alot better than anything he has poasted today, He is lurking and lurking on purpose. His interaction with Sakura heavily points to scum imho!

Thor stop trying to be insulting and intimidating and work harder to push your Anti case instead of acting the way you are. You are likely town but you are acting very anti town at the moment
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:22 am

Thor
What do you think of NS? Is he high or low on your scum reads??? I will vote Anti if you help me lynch NS tomorrow. I am hating the MD case and you made a decent case for a Sakura/ Anti connection. I think MD is likely town so I want to move my vote where ther is likely to hit scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:25 am

Actually.. forget that.... NS is scum He needs to die. I am not moving my vote.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:18 am

Huh...so you are the only one actually helping the town right?? The others are just sitting on thier hands I guess, This is a silly overstatement as I am pushing for a NS lynch as you are pushing for a Anti lynch. You are acting like an egomaniac
what is a suxxor. never heard of tat term
What is worse about Antis dodges as oppose to NS???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:19 am

what makes you think Anti should know better more than NS should know better??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:25 am

What do you mean we need a claim? are you saying we need to force a claim by quick wagon?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Yeah , I hate Thor's play style and general attitude but he seems to trying to scum hunt. I kinda hope he is scum so we can lynch him but it seems more and more he is likely town. I dont like his pendents to flash wagons as they tend to lynch townies more often than not , I also disagree with his Suxxor theory. ( for those reason I cant town read Thor) NS is scum bc his interactions with a confscum heavily points to NS being scum. I am puzzle why NS was so buddy buddy with someone he was reading as scum. I am as bright as a 5 watt bulb but even I know that if you are scum reading a friend that you dont buddy up to them. Either he is playing really bad or he scum.

Mod can you prod NS and the other players who have been MIA .......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:59 am

I would like Thor to post a claer case of why Anti is scum and Anti to respond to that. Also I would love to hear NS explain where I am wrong about him being scum... at this point I would love to hear NS post anything relevent and not dog pics,

Why NS is scum

* He is actively lurking, Not posting anything of substance and not helping the town in anyway. His vote is on the Mdevice wagon and he seem not a single bit interested in pushing it or posting anything at all. This is as if figures MD will be mislynched so he has to put zero effort into the game

* His interaction with Confscum is wierd for a town
1) He buddy buddy hers even though he is scum raeding her
2) he knows that he has an issue with reading his friends and yet he still acting frienly to her
3) he asks if he vote vasoon even though he is scum reading her

* He was being opptunistic by forming the FOD wagon. Seems like he knew the Vasoon wagon was going nowhere and saw FOD as an easy target....which he was.

* Sakura pretty much ignored him even though
a) they are supposely friends in the game
b) he was buddying her
as I said it Sakura tends to ignore or distance herself from her scum buddies. This seems to be a constant in her meta

* he pretty much dismiss any bad interaction with him being friends with NS. He makes no attempt to acknowledge he made a mistake. The closest we get is the admittance he has an issue with playing against his friends here

I am pretty sure that atleast 1 between Anti and NS is scum. I would love to see NS lynched today. Since NS is MIA and seems to gllefully be so can anyone explain why we should lynch Mdevice over NS since NS has a clear connection to a confscum???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 am

edit
there is clear interaction between him and Sakura
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:04 am

also should ay friends at Mafiascum. net and not in the game/////
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 am

Ika- please explain your naked vote on me....why do you want to lynch me over the other canidates

Marquis
To be honest you have flownabsoslutly under my radar. I think you have pretty much done this for everyone. I am baffled on why you would be okay with lynching me. You are using a generation about everyone ( town reading people who say dumb things ) and slapping it on me. You need to explain why I am a decent candidate for lynching. Also i say dumb thing every game wether I am town or scum. saying dumb thing means abslutly nothing in my case. Lastly can you point to anything that i said that is wrong or blatantlymade up. Tell me where I am wrong about NS. Also where is Thor wrong about Anti. Lastly lastly Your reads seem pretty force.... Not sure quite what to make of that yet

Piss
Maybe it me but it feel like Mdevice lie was more of a mistake than a scumslip. I welcome anyone to show why I am wrong in thinking that.......
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:56 am

pedit...
Anything wrong or i blatantly made up in my case against NS.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:58 am

* also generalization not generation..... my typing is really sloppy right now
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:32 pm

UNVOTE: Not Science
I am not sure if I am just doing a crappy job of making a case for NS scum or if if people are just ignoring me. Prob just sucking

I was going to vote Anti but some of MD recent comments made me rethink him as possible scum.I could see me voting either one .
I still want to lynch NS but I know at this point he going to survive another day.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 pm

Vote Anti

out of MD and Anti he is more likely scum

Marquis interaction is really striking me wrong. His reads seems forced. He doesnt have good reasons for why certain for placing alot of people in the slot they are in . Also I really want him to explain what exactly about Antis actions he sees as being his town Meta.Also he just ignored my questions about the NS case I made, I am also not liking his interaction with some of the other players. Also why am I a okay lynch.

Ika...you need to explain your bad naked vote against me.

Lastly NS tell us why you were buddy buddy with someone you were scum reading. Bc we are friends is not an acceptable answer as you should know better.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Gork... I am always town. Well except the three time I was scum.

I am liking Anti over MD as I am liking the connection to Confscum Sakura. I do want to relook at Anti to sed if what Marquis said about him unable to fake interest and emotion as scum.

I dread a post from NS. He is slowly making me become a cat person
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:19 pm

Marquis
I dont know what you talking about .. my scum stratergy is perfect. Play decent on the first few days than say something extremly stupid thus getting myself lynched and watch as my scum buddies somehow pull out the win. I am the greatest scum ever.

as oppose to my town game which is correctly scum read someone. Think I am a stupid moron thus town reac them..get lynched/ nk and realize that I was dumb for not sticking with my intints.

Hmm vote someone so you can put me lower on your terrible read list. I think I will pass
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Marquix
What do you make of the case of Thor dealing with him and Sakur???

Also Thor can you post a link to that game
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #70) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:28 pm

The cop is dead dude...he got killed . The leader of the mob was NS.

the last post of Marq is reading frustrated town. I am thinking Marq might be town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #71) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:27 pm

all right ... everyone stand back as I probably prove how much a terrible townie I am
UNVOTE: Anti

relooking at Sakura Iso and her interaction with Anti I think he is town. Sakura is buddying and kissing up to him alot. i mean its like she being one of thoose creepy stalker to him. I almost expect her to show up to his house at midnight with a bunch of flowers or something. A restarining order might sooon be involved. Anyways this doesnt seem to match her MO of distacing herself from her scum buddy. If she got me fooled...Fine but as far as I can tell its doesnt fit her MO.

Marquis is reading as bad town. His reaction seems like frustrated town. I hate his read, They are bad and forced but I can kinda buy into the idea that he was trying to jump into the mix but not knowing how. Either he is buddying the heck out of Anti or he a frustrated town who really thinks Anti is town. His comments to Anti seems to point to the latter,

Thor is a agressive and can be a bully , I akready said I dont like his play style or attitude in general . Still he seems to be scum hunting and trying to weed out who is scum and who is town. I can see him as possible scum who is manipulating the game but he just feels like town. Actually he just ssem like a stuborn player who not really willing to listen to anyone. Yeah , I think he is town

As far as Mdevice.. I just dont see him as scum. As I said his "scumslip " seems more like a mistake or a misunderstanding that was blown up.

Just my stupid gut but I am thinking all of yall are town and the scum are kinda sitting back taking potshots or lurking. I dont think the scum is really actively pushing.

Vote NS

Also here something for my fellow townie

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y [/youtube]
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Spoiler:
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:39 pm

look at my Wiki man ... i have a link to my scum game there
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:41 pm

scum games.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:53 pm

te games are totally up to date right now
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:58 am

Seo
They dont connect, I think anti is town bc of Sakura interactions, Sakura seems to distance herself from her scum buddies as far as I can see, Even if she didnt there almost no way that she would stalk Anti like she dis if they were scum buddies. I not totally sure that Anti is town .. i just come to th e conclusion that the scum might not be the force pushing the lynches right at this moment.

Pis
like to explain your vote

Ika
I am baffled at why you couldnt explain your naked vote on me. You talk about me dodging but you just plain and clearly dodged my question and still do so. Me posting my scum meta has nothing to do with you answering the question I asked.
Now that I gave you the ;ink to my meta you need to answer my question.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

Seo who are your top scum reads and why?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:48 am

Piss
Again .why are you voting for me?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Piss
so asking someone to explain their vote is scummy... Since when. I am going to give you abit of leway bc you are new. You still need to explain your vote so it makes it easy for people to read you.

Tho
if my theory of holds than it prob unlikely that Anti or You are scum. I am not sure of Gork. I did not really look at the interaction between her and Gork. Is there any reason to believe that she ignored FF and yet haevily buddied her scum partner ( Anti or Gork) can you tell me why I should read her buddying of you as a sign of town but her buddying of Anti as scum.

Ika
Still waiting for you rational for your naked vote

I think NS is replacing out .. He has been MIA for quite a while now. I think Elusive has also has all but disappear.

Mod can you give us the update with NS and Elusive. Also A VC would be awesome Thanks
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:48 pm

Maquis...
Can you show me where/ how Anti was not faking interest / emotions etc in the above game like you said scum Anti does not do???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Your scum read on me is terrible.....

what do you think of the Anti/ Thor battle going on
Do you like that the fact of the Mdevice wagon pittled out and died
What are your opinion on the case on Ant...also the case on Thor
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes .... more vote on Scum NS.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Thought it was important to get a reason for your vote and for your not to easily ignore it if and when you came back. Nothing less and nothing more. Piss refuses to explain his random vote and than tries to make me look scummy for asking about it. Ugh

Not sure where this sudden NS wagon is coming from.I mean I have been pushing for this for a while and suddenly my push gets attention. Who am I to complain. Any ways I am 99 percent sure NS will flip scum. I am so sure if he flip town you all can quick lynch me tomorrow. If he does flip town I dont think I will make it till tomorrow.

More votes NS
if you need me to restae my case or have questions on NS is scum let me know. Any comment questions are welcomed

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Obviously its not something that helps my memory if I said this b4,.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 am

Town fuzzy

NS flips scum- the scum NK me. They have no backlash for killing me tonight. ( this is what I was thinking of)
NS flip town- someone else dies and scum pushes or back a lynch wagon on me for pushing a stupid lynch.( I really hope NS flips scum . I have a tendecy to dislike veing mislynched.

Scum fuzzy( just for fun)
NS flips scum......( why would I bus hard to lynch my own partner.This would be incredible stupid since two scum are already dead. Also I make stupid mistake but I dont do stupid plays like this as scum.

NS flips
I get run up by town and than by my scum buddies

Looking outside in I would say this was a town push that hit scum or us a really dumb push.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:30 am

Why the heck djd I say town instead of scum.....okay my brain is apparently only working at half capacity. Than I went off and did not notice my mistake. Yeah I meant to say scum.

if NS flips scum..... I wont make it.

Okay well I am just going to sit back a while and play with theese pointy things bc it seems to be a good idea at the moment. Sigh
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 pm

In post 1922, notscience wrote:cathing up later tonight

I would catch up right now but lolmigraine and processing a ton of pages isnt going to happen

In otherwords I need to post bc I am going to get lynched and my lurking is failing me. Also you been promising to contribute for days now and have not. This even though you have been very active in your other game, Yeah so you can contribute and be helpful in other games but all we get here are dog pictures. Lastly your intearction between you and confscum Sakara is bad whether you are town or scum. I believe you are scum however

More votes for NS please
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:53 pm

also Piss

are you going to sit on your hands or are you going to comment on any of the wagons ..... we have three wagons, if you dont like any of them you should say why
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Boon
How long will it take for you to read the cases for Anti and NS bc they are the wagons that happen ( being we are less than 4 days from the day ending

Ika
I get where you coming from. I can see why you might think I might be scum.
I felt like I have kinda ignored by people in this game. maybe I was being kinda paranoid. I just wanted an answer so I could read you. Plus I hate naked votes as they are not usually usefull. Baring that I am just asking you to look at NS and me. If you still think I am scummier than NS than I am okay with your vote staying on me today.

Boon
can you read up on the Anti and NS cases and post your opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:09 pm

In post 1932, copper223 wrote:snip

can you xplain. Thanks
Last edited by The Bulge on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:40 am

I want to add its not that he (NS) is just inactive . He a) votes Sakura and yet asks her fot her for advice, b) the wierd interactions between him and Sakura, c) his bad push on FOD just to start,. Alaso as Thor said he is just not inactive he lurking and not not posting anything of substance. If he was just inactive I might let that slide( consider the idea he is just too busy to post substance) but he is actively lurking. He is posting stuff to seem to be involved. He also highly involved in other games, If he has too much on his plate why not just sub out. . No he trying to fly under the radar imho. I think that he is scum. Can you show me where I am wrong??

Piss
You said nothing at all. Your post felt empty. Your comment was like saying I like AppleJacks and Corn Flakes but I hope I will toast for breakfast. Why do you like the three wagons? What about the cases do you see as compelling or uncompelling . What about my actions make me scummier than the other wagons.

Flub
What do you think about NS lurking. Do you think that there might be something there or do you think that I am misinterpting his actions or even misrepresenting his actions in some way?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:49 am

Flub
He was MIA for three days and it is what happens when someone is MIA for three days. Also it might give other townies a different perspective on the slot. I personally would of like to see him lynched instead of replaced out . Not sure if thats what other townies wanted thogh

Keep the NS votes coming
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Can we burn NS with fire like he deserves.....He needs to die and die now. Even if he is somehow town ( he is not town), heis not helping the town and aiding the scum with his antics. There is three day left ......we need to get a NS lynch before that
....More NS votes. There is no time to wastd.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:42 pm

In post 1955, Marquis wrote:notty's relatively inactive for the most part sitewide. in any case i still want this thor lynch a lot. i could go back to mnemonic but i still kind of like the vt claim especially in context.

I call shanagains on this posts. He is intentially dodging this game. He has been active lurking in this gsme badly. In another he kinda active and in another he has been quite active. As I said above he is scum( which is my deduction) or he is very anti town. Whatever he is he is hurting the town.This is not to mention the other scummy things he has done that has been mentioned by Several other players including me.Stop defending a guy who should not be defended.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:43 pm

What about the Thor case that you like????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Okay NS -s at l-3 according to my calculation . Keep the vote coming
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:46 am

I dont sed much of a downside to lynching NS right now. He is actively lurking and adding nothing to helping the town.
Anti can you tell us what you dont feel good about with the NS case.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 pm

In post 1972, notscience wrote:no

stop

don't

This lynch is going to happen unless you can give us a good reason not to. Right now you are not posting anything but a semi emotional response. I have not seen a good reason not to lynch you.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:27 pm

and he also continue to purposely ignore this game while being active in his other games, If he flipps town I will be confused as anything
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:35 pm

feels like a cheap ploy to keep players off the wagon by making them think that he might be town . This kinda feels forced and fake in my opinion.

# more votes.... lets do this and lynch NS scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:33 pm

Should say make people fear somehow he might be town and he going to be mislynched. He seems to have zero interest in helping the town or catching scum. At best he is extremely antitown. Can we burn him with fire. It going to suck if he somehow manage not get enough votes to lynch him and we get a no lynch.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:54 pm

We could...if you can put up a good enough case for being scum..and get enough votes to lynch me within two dayz. You have a better chance tommorow.
Btw....MD is likely town. Flub and Elucsive are prob town.. your scum list is bad. You are town leaning scum. Also you seem to refuse to make a case on any of your scum reads which is extremely frustrating

why is NS town....I am assuming you are town reading him if you dont want to lynch him at this point. Why should Flub or me be lynched instead??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:07 pm

How about putting some imput in Vasoon....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Hopefully NS
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:34 pm

Vasoon- not wierd scummy conversation with Sakura
not just posting puppies psost.... actively lurking, not contributing . and trying to stay in the background while a player is mislynched

Vasoon- we got lucky night 1 with two scum killed. We did not lynch any scum and quick lynched our investigator role/ We are doing goood but not great.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:35 pm

I feel better when NS flips scum
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm

yeah, bc that a great move for me to do as scum. Your logic is hard to understand
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:06 pm

In post 1995, droog wrote:hey pisskop
vote fuzzy with me

huh??????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:25 pm

Piss...
You want to make me bang my head on the wall out of frustration.

Droog
The way I pushed for the anylisis was bad in I do not how to push well. The analysis itself was not bad.Atleast you are trying to put a decent case against me instead of voting for me for some imaginary reason......

ugh NS is going to actively lurk and act scummy and get away with it .....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:28 pm

I will try.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 pm

Okawhat do you think of Piss.... Depending what NS flips I will consider it.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am

Unofficial VC

Non +7
TFL =3
Thor +2

Yeah and he pron going tp get away with his lurking. I hope Thor flips scum or werewolf bc I have a sick feeling he going to get flashed wagoned. I am still hoping that NS get lynched but I am worried that it will disolve. Maybe I am paranoid here.

Piss play still causes me tp bang my head against the wll. He jumps from wagon to wago without a reason. When you call him out on it he yells how you are a scum. No one seems to be callling him out on this except me.
I give him less than 24 hours before he starts calling me scum for calling me out and than flip his vote to me

I have no idea what to make out of Vasoon. He acts like NS is doing nothing wrong or even just downplaying NS action. I dont know if he is just trying to soft defend NS or he just dont quite understand why NS is scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:31 am

Copper
what do you think of Piss being scum ???
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

3 votes are not a flash wagon however being finicky like the town is I am concern it will become one. Also it stalled the momentum for the NS Vote who is still scum to me
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:55 pm

In post 1121, notscience wrote:VOTE: otolia

Sakura's jump on the wagon was the obvious scum one

However otolia's reaction to said wagon was also a scum reaction, it was whiteknighting that completely ignored the actual points Aka, trying to look like he cared about the outcome but not actually doing anything to prevent it.

Spoiler: PUPPY

I'm not sure how I feel about anti atm.

Huh.... its a scum tell reaction but he doesnt explain why he thinks this . Odly enough I dont think anyone pushed him on this . Also one scum pushing a wagon and than another white knighting it seems a bit odd. I have to admit reading through Otolia ISo I did not see him white knighting anyone. If anyone can point where I am wrong on this please show me where. This really feel like he sees that Sukara got blasted and sees an opptunity to turn the spotlight on Otelia

In post 1124, notscience wrote:
In post 1122, Varsoon wrote:I'm all for Otolia, so consider my FoS there.
I'm keen to discover why there was no nightkill outside of scum. If we've got something like a redirect from a not-dead player onto one of the deaths, that'd be awesome.
I wanna see people postin'.

I have my own theory

And no I will not be sharing it unless it becomes relevant because the odds are astronomical but they are still there so

okay ......

In post 1125, notscience wrote:
Spoiler: 2 puppies

this is just a bs post and add nothing to the town. Also he is just sitting back and not pushing his case on Otelia at all. He is pretty much sitiing on his lurals

In post 1128, notscience wrote:Someone let the dogs out

Spoiler: PUPPY POWER

pedit-

you shut your whore mouth

puppies are the greatest thing since sliced bread

more of him just back and doing nothing

In post 1617, notscience wrote:
Spoiler: yay

Dodge until I get time to catch up tomorrow before work

more dodging

In post 1666, notscience wrote:I lied

I overslept

hereafter work

with 2 puppies

empty promise that he did not have intention to keep imho

In post 1922, notscience wrote:cathing up later tonight

I would catch up right now but lolmigraine and processing a ton of pages isnt going to happen

see above commentory

In post 1972, notscience wrote:no

stop

don't

semi emotional appeal not to get lynched. I feel like he is trying to create fear of a mislynch rather than to explain why he is town. This seem to work somehow
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:58 pm

In post 2053, pisskop wrote:Amazing how my previous wagons all come together to defend the current one.

sometimes coincidence is coincidences just like as Freud said a cigar is a cigar. Are you implying that everyone who is defending Thor or have concerns about the Thor wagon is scum????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Also why is Thor the scummiest player today??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:56 pm

In post 2061, Marquis wrote:muffin hi

you know i know notty. and i think fuzzy is
mostly just batshit crazy
and a bunch of people are either buying into fuzzy's really repetitive "im so sure u can lynch me if hes town!!!" shtick, or using it as an excuse.

i voted notty earlier though because while he's definitely not my #1 choice, i could see it as more like game-selective alignment-related lurking looking at his sitewide activity. and that was mostly an "i could see it" because i was mostly just bored and annoyed with the day and wanted a lynch already.

thor wagon is good stuff tho! and it's actually viable now because you have the kind of clout i don't! yay!

thats understatement......

Z Muffin... prob be best if you just read today since we still are on a short deadline. I am interested in your thoughts and opinions
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:37 pm

z- Muffin

if it was just active lurking I might say meh . I dont like it but its not a scum tell. His interaction with Skara is what concerns me. He also played it off as being friends. One if he knows his as being his and her meta he can just play it off as that. ie I am worried he might be using his meta with Sakura as a way to mask him being scum buddies with Sakura. Also his interaction even within the whole friendship thing felt odd.

Also
1) have we played a game together before. I think I remember being in a game with you.

2) right now I am really liking the Maquis crazy quote. Not as good as the one where someone said something like can we just lynch fuzzy it will be fun but it still up there imho
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Marquis
Yeah but his vote on Sakura did not seem all that serious. Maybe it me but it didnt seem like he was really scum reading Sakura. his from the interaction between the two seems to point to he was just putting there bc of other reasons. Maybe I am just misreaing the whole thing but thats what I am getting from the whole thing

also I think a Thor lynch will turn out bad.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

okay now I will try to post in English.... he seems self aware of his meta .... I think she (Sakura also has some awareness of his meta) . It would be easy to use the meta too thier advantage.

Marquis
doest the way they interact kind of put a little question in how much NS was reading Sakura/ If mot why??
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:04 am

Part of me want to scum read you bc you your defense of Not however your opinion really starting to feel like a town who honestly believe Not is town. I starting to lean town with you but I am not there yet. You are still null/
What is bothering me is he voted Sakura early and kept the vote on her while acting like he is townreading her or maybe consider her null. I get the whole buddy thing ..they are friends. Still I would expect him to push a case on her ( maybe not in a way we are totally use to) or take his vote off of her. He did neither. At the end of the day he was strongly reading Sakura yet he did not act like during the day. Honestly his vote on FOD felt opptunistic. Maybe that it just me.

What about Thor deserves to lynch over me( as we are both tied in votes and you seem to be scum reading both of us) You seem okay with the a Otelia/ Md lynch. How much of Nots case on Otelia influence your read .
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 am

also your total dismissal of my case by playing it off of me not liking him posting Dog pic is really annoying and kinda frustrating. You dont seem to want to listen to anything I am trying to say
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:41 am

Okay we need a clear wagon and to start voting on it. If we dont we will get a no lynch. Focus people. Yall need help if you all have the ADD guy telling yall to focus
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

Z - Mufin....
Marquis seem to be trying to say his vote on Sakura was a town sigh . This is atleast what I was getting from his comment. My point was no it is nor especially since he out and out declared her scum at the end.

What are you your thought on tbe Thor wzgon

Oka and Gork why push new wagons when we are so close to deadline.What about your canidate makes you feel like they are good choice to lynch????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:58 am

Flub
Begging the question? I dont understand.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 am

Whats with the sudden burst of activity NS?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 am

Marquis
I never said or implied NS sudden burst of activity was scummy. Why are defending NS when it is not needed
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:23 am

Marquis
Quit white knighting NS and let him defend himself and convience us he is town.

Notscience
Nice.....OMGUS. Really. A flash wagon on me is not going and it only make you look more scummy than you are. If you are town than show us why your lynch would be a mislynch
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:26 am

Honestly I dont think asking for you to explain why you are town is asking too much
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am

That is the towniest thing you have said all day in my opinion
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:41 am

Or atleazt the last part of the post sounds a bit townie...the top part doesnt make sense
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

Should of said makes you look more scummy than you are now

Even if I didnt accidently leave off the word now , the sentence does not mean that I think you are town.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:56 am

Nor does it implies I think you are not scum.....stop twisting my words
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:57 am

Tell us why your wagon is bad and we should move to another wagon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

Talking to NotScience.thought it was obvious but I guess not.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 am

Z Muffin
Are you scum reading Thor and if so why
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:34 am

Also if Thor is not your top svum read who do you think should be lynched
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Bc I was being lazy and did not double check your ISO
so yeah you are scum reading Thor DOH
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:48 pm

You know what NS you have given time to tell us why you are town and why the case is bad. Instead of giving us reason you post maniputive dripple. Saying tbat the town doesnt care about who is town is nonsense. The town might be playing bad... I might of given you tnat but like I said saying the town doesnt care about who is town ks bull.

You are complaining about having to be defended by Marquis , but you have not done anything about it. You tell us you are apathtic ( fine sub out and let someone else who give the town a better read on your slot come in if that is the case) All I see are emotional manipulative stuff.

Its not too late if you are town explain where we are wrong and why you are town. I doubt you will howevr since you like this manipulative dribble and spamming the game since it has kept you from getting lynched so fsr. I will be really surprised if you flip town at this point as you have not given me one reason to believe you are town
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:06 pm

First off I told yall Notty was scum......feels good to be vindicated

What is confusing me is FF death. Assuming that Vasoon is telling the truth and shot Sakura the question is how did FF die. I am not very educated in Large normals so I am not all that sure there can be a werewolves and scum or two scum party in a large Norm. I think I saw there can be a ww/ scum from the set up page bur would like someone to confirm this.

I am feeling better about Vasoon but I am not totally sold on him as town yet.
Vasoon. Why did you choose Thor to Jk?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Okay from Z Muffin comment I guess there can be two scum teams.i am liking this idea better with the FF kill.

Gork- why is Piss town,.Also why should we vote Zz except for his lack of activity?????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:23 pm

Gork
So are you saying that we are dealing with one big scum team tnen. Also whats up with your vote on Flub
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 pm

vote Piss
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Look I can naked vote than yell scum if someone calls me out on it too.

Yeah like your push on me for no darn reason yesterday was good at any point. Like your nakec vote on Flub is good today. You are jumping on wagons . Your vote seeem optunistic

Gork
I find it hard to u derstand why there was two mafia kills on N1 if we are dealing with one big happy scum family.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Honestly from this POV it seems like a scumslip....as if he know there was only three people on his team. Maybe I am over reading this but my gut seems to be saying that it is true
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:47 pm

I am really thinking there are two teams + town. The FF kill and Notty remarks makes me think this. The only thing that concerns me was the Thor wagon which seem like a deliberate counter wagon to Notty's wagon.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Night 1 seems to point that the Mafia scum team of Sakura/ FF / and Notty had no Nk ability on N1

is there anyone that can disprove this theory????
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Ugh ...why are making me agree with Marquis....but yeah I think we are deaing with either two scum teams or a scum team and a ww team
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm

really speculation as alot of things points to a two team scum game. I think team 1 got wiped out that only leaves team two
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:59 pm

Well I think piss is scum.....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:35 pm

That would mean there would be two RB since one was killed nignt one. I would say bus driver since it is now a normal role but this game was prob created before the rule change so I am dismissing that idea.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Still to me everything points to a multiball ....
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2331 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Also the. aweful wagon on me may or may not be scum related. I dont want jump onto that horse and end up heading the direction.

What makes you think the people on my wagon were scum as opposed to being wrong or tjnneling me for some reason.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:08 pm

Vasoon you claimed how vig,,,, as far as I know vigs can not JK . Are you a vig or not

Flub
mm= Muffin Man correct
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:19 am

Piss
As if he had not outed himself ....he claimed to kill Sakura and now jk Thor. Unless the scum have brains of oat meal tbey must figure he has some sort of role . He is the one going around telling evedyone what he is doing.Also you still scum

If Thor is scum that would mean we would of ran up two scum at the end of tbe day. Possible but it does not seem very likely. Also if Thor is sc um I dont see him being on the same team as Sakura FF and Not.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 am

In post 2360, Antihero wrote:
In post 2355, pisskop wrote:
In post 2351, Antihero wrote:
In post 2330, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Still to me everything points to a multiball ....

well, there's the fact that the scum faction that HAS flipped doesn't have a specific name

1) werewolves would negate the need for specific names. Of course that implies that (a) the cop is half useless and (b) none of the wolfies have flipped, nor been too scummy.

2) Not likely. SK/3P for life.

i'm saying i agree w/ you

not to mention the fact oka is a really sk-ish kill

if i had to guess mafia probably knows who the sk is

if you are saying that Oka was killed by a sk than I would have to disagree with you. There is nothing pointing to that being true
Huh....why would the scum know who the SK is. Unless the have a role cop or something,

I was thinking werewolves as well though it could be as simple as it being red scum and x colored scum. I am also thinking that maybe the WW had night ability though this is just pure speculation. The point being is if there is two scum teams than we cant use connections to Sakura, FF and Not
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 am

I am liking the WW idea more and more and it fits alot of things.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Anti

Day 1
If your hypothy to be right than
varsoon kills sakura
sk kill Ff
player x blocks scums kill

this is possible but it seems very unlikely. Also if this scenerio means the scum had a very unlucky day for scum

day 2
Player x blocks scum
Sk kill oka

its very very unlikely scum is blocked two days in a row. It was possible that the Oka kill was a pr hunt or just a random kill.

while your idea is possible the chance that the all of the things needed to to make your scenerio happen seems miniscure .

What is the Thor wagon about.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:15 pm

RIP
Day one there was a quick lynch at end of the day. We lost the town watcher.
night one Two scum were gunned down ( Sakura and Former Fish)

day 2
Vasoon claimed he viged Sakura
Basec on interaction with Sakura and his wierd lurking as well as a strong push by me Not Science gets a strong wagon
there was a Thor counter wagon that happened inwhich Thor was closed to getting lynched
in the end Not Science was lynched and flipped scum

Night 2 oka ( townie ) was killec

so thats the cliff notes of the last two days
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:25 pm

RIP
do you have any Mafia expierence outside this site and if so what

I am not sure what to make of Antis multiball deniel. I still like the idea of lynching PissKat right now. Thor is likely town imho and Vasoon might be be town but I am not totally sold on that idea yet.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (isolation #162) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:27 pm

And this is a multiball game ....you can take that to tne bank
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 pm

Copper
I dont see anything that would make me think Gork's alignment call of you is an educated guess. I would not feel comfortable not voting for anybody due to Gorks statements (ie alignment guesses). Is there some reason I should give credence to Gorks alignment statement other than he got yours right. Kinda see this as a weak basis to base your trust of Gork on.

Dont know what to make of my wagon yesterday. If scum was on me yesterday the really didnt seem all that interested in lynching me as they didnt have a strong push on me. The people on me for the most part were there with weak naked votes.if there were scum they would be there to avoid the NS lynch.

Anyways I am not sold as Anti being scum however his view that its one big scum team gives me pause. I am trying to decide if this is coming from a town POV or if this is a scum thing. I am not sure yet
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2436 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

I am just thinking that Gork alignment call on you is an educated guess and nothing more
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:41 pm

If there is one scum team than I am obvtown. However I dont think there is one team....

Vasoon...its possible you scum.... I think you killed Sakura however that still means you could be a sk ,second party scum or some third party. You could be lying about JK Thor. There is no evidence you did so and you all ready faked claimed twice. We have take everything you say with a grain of salt.

If there is one scum team than likely the Thor was a counter wagon to save Not. If there are Ww than the Thor wagon was likely town driven by people duped by Notty and the WW jumped on those wagon as either one would be good toward them.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:43 pm

I am considering voting MD since he has a good chance of scum but I want to reread everything first.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #167) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:26 am

Post dodge.... will post my thoughts later today
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #168) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 am

Okay real fast... if MD is around he needs to clsim and mKe a defense against his cass...
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #169) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:16 am

I am concerned with the quick lynch as quick lynch usually end badly. Quick lynches usually flip town more often than not. I think that there is a decent chance of flipping scum. I stil have my doubt.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #170) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:20 am

Also dislike Anti quick hammer ....... Should of let MD claimed.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:03 am

I am buying into beating up= hiding . There is no proof the two are connected. If you can prove that Gork was telegraphing he was going to hide behind Boon than I sill very munch consider a Boon lynch.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:03 am

I am not getting the connection at all... from context it seems Gork was mad about Boons lurking and wanted to punish Boon for that,. Nowwhede do I read that Gork was planning to hide behind Boon. The theory seems flimsy at best. Sorry but I am not going to jump on a wagon bc of 1 flimsy premise

And also insults really.... Also you seem to jump on every bad wagon you can. Honestly I dont know what to make of you piss
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:19 am

Okay I understand what Z muffin was talking about....as Vasoon was the only nk...Gork died from something other scum.

Okay Sakura was killed by Vasoon. I think that this has been confirmed by Vasoons flip. This means that FF was either killed by a sk or a second scum group.
if there is a sk than he or she would be an odd night killer. Also he / she killed Gork last night. I think that the idea that Gork likely died from hiding behind scum I am just not convinced enough to vote based on that Gork was signaling he was hiding behind Boo. Seems like reading into somethhing that was not there
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:28 am

Lets say Boon is scum... is he scum with Sakura / FF / NS or is he a WW / second scum team
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Fine

If boon flips town than we should look at Muffin or Piss as posible scum

vote boon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 pm

unvote Boon

I just cant get behind a quicklych especially based on weak rationale. Also quick lynches have been horrible for the town . I thought I could but I cant. Also i could not find anywhere where Gork threaten to beat up Piss. Gork mentioned Thor but not Piss. I checked the ISO twice.

I want to think Piss is town based on Gork comments...he seems to have read people based on the flip but Piss' s all around play really is bothering me.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:13 pm

So if you are right than Snow is town and Piss is town since Gork hid behind Copper night 1 and Piss night 2
You are town if he flips scum and I am town by NS push.

having 4 conf or near conf town would be good,,,,,,
not totally buying it but I think that the reward is worth the risk

vote boon
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:55 am

Darnit... why do you have to be town Piss?

I was wrong about being multiball. We have 1 or 2 scum left. I leaning 2.

Thor
Why the vote on Klingon?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:34 am

We have four scum kill and all are the same color..... this means one scum group. Though the day 1 extra kill still confuses me.

3 of the 4 scum were lurkers or semi lurker so looking for lurker could be a good direction. I want to look at the connection between the 4 scum and see if there is any connection.

We have kiled 4 scum.... killing one today would pretty much insure a town win
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:38 am

Yes I agree with Kligon....we have two weeks no need to rush. As I said a scum kill today will pretty much be a win for town unless the town bombs the next couple days.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Yes Vasoon killed Sakura but that leaves the FF unexplained. No way scum NK there own.There is no busdriver or such which means the kill came from outside the scum. That means that the scum had two killed but had 0 kill.a Sk is possible.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (isolation #182) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

Piss
Explain your case on why weshould lynch Flubber.

Seo...
Part of me want to lynch Anti... his and Sakura interactions reminds me alot of Sakuras and Notty's . I am not sure on this and I dont want to cause a mislynch when we are so close to winning

Can anybody give a good case for Klingon besides he is lurking... not seeing a good case for him
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:18 pm

In post 2728, RIP wrote:
In post 2271, ika wrote:VOTE: ns

will be at work

In post 2273, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 2.15

notscience (LYNCH) -
TheFuzzylogic99, Thor665, ZZZX, Gorkington, Seohyun, OkaPoka, copper223, pisskop, ika, Marquis

Antihero (0) -

Boonskiies (0) -

TheFuzzylogic99 (2) -
droog, Flubbernugget
copper223 (0) -

zMuffinMan (0) -

Flubbernugget (0) -

Gorkington (0) -

ika (0) -

droog (0) -

Marquis (0) -

OkaPoka (0) -

mnemonicdevice (0) -

pisskop (0) -

Seohyun (0) -

Thor665 (5) -
Antihero, zMuffinMan, Varsoon, notscience, mnemonicdevice
Varsoon (0) -

ZZZX (0) -

Not Voting -
Boonskiies

With 18 alive, it's 10 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2015-04-04 19:15:00) (April 4th).

In post 2274, The Bulge wrote:
Lynch!

notscience has been lynched. He was a
Mafia Goon

It is now Night 2. Please submit all Night Actions within (expired on 2015-04-06 16:14:00).

Yep nail in the coffin. Btw I made error in saying I kill 3 scum
I lynched 2 and killed one.

I find this claim extremely wierd. How did he kill one?? This is something of a simple slip.. Than he said Thor was town most of the day and than happiily voted for Thor when the wagon started. His surprise to be alive seem wierd. Why is he suprised when there were several obvtown . Thix to add to his over exageration of his slit involvement in the scum lynches. He also playing pretty hard core noob when he says he has expierence with the game. I honestly do not know what to think.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Vote RIP
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2803 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:25 pm

Should say that this was more than a simple mistake

gut is telling me that he is the SK or a scum but my guess is the Sk
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2808 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Marquis how will claiming help since the scum can claim town

yeah you cleared him as town than voted for him any ways. You did not find any scum. You put a weak vote on boon but that does mean alot since boon was going to be lynched. Not sure how you are even close to being obvtown.

Also you did not make a reply about your slip
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:41 pm

I never played with Rip before so I have no idea if him being cheeky is even a tell. I just know some of the things he has done seem odd as town.
He is claiming all kinds ofstuff and it is making me feel all wierd about him.

He seems overreactive to my small push which makes me a bit worried.

I guess he can just be an egomaniac but right now I am notquite sure what to think so I am going with my gut
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:49 pm

Lol you want to fight me and prove you are the bigman instead of hunting scum.

Why claim a kill when it is obvious that you are either lying about it or you have a role that would let you know that your slot had a killing row. If this was some kind of trap I am very confused by it

Day 1 I didnt vote and there was no good reasonfor that...Yesterday I left to do rl stuff and when I came back Thor had been needlessly quick lynched. Also how does me staying off a wagon make me scummy
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #189) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:54 pm

I am still very confused on why you voted Thor when you alledgly cleared him. You are all over the place
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:55 pm

Well I am a vanilla townie.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:08 pm

I think Rip is the Sk and accidently made a slip. This to me makes the most sense. I could be wrong but I dont think I am
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Think he was trying hard to be town and messes up....cant give him too much hassle if this is the case
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2853 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:22 pm

Wait you lynched Thor bc of the talk of sk now you deny there is one.....ugh

I dont know the set up...no one does. We know there was two scum kill on night one which mean either a sk or another scum group. With 4 scum killed its very likely a sk

honestly I would lynch you so I didnt have to listen to your self bloating talk. I still think you are the sk and I willing to take a chance on tbat
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2867 (isolation #194) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Just a friendly tip...using bright colors is frowned upon since it maked the text hard to read.ml

the last two people died in my humble opinion bc they were obvtown. I dont think them being on the MD wagon has anything to do with it...this is just happenstance.

not sure... I am sure piss is town and I have a strong feeling Sol is town. I know I am town. That leaves 6 by poe .

yep.. he replaced by snow than was killed the same night
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (isolation #195) » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Muffin, Copper/ Snowv ,and Vasoon were pretty much obv town and was killed bc of this.Gork killed hims3lf by hiding behind boon.i dont think there is nothing there. You might be right about there only being one scum on MD that does not mean you are automatic town for pointing that out

sometimes town run up other townies. There might be zero scum on MD or there might be a few. Your anngle on MD is off in my opinion.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:23 am

Rip just claim scum or Sk which ever you are so we can just lynch you. You are flailing hard and not in a townie way.

My case on Rip
- he randomly clears and unclears people depending on what his needs are
- he votes klingon claiming she is as good as confscum but when noone jumps on the wagon he conviiently starts a droog wagon.
-he is trying way to hard to prove he is town. He look like a despereate scum trying to earn town points. In this case I think he is a desperate Sk trying not to get lynched
- he votes Thor even though. he had cleared him all of yesterday
- he claimed he lynched two scum and killed another though the last part is impossible .he has to be lying or has some type of killing role.
- he has yet to provide an adequate explanation of his claims and action.

if he is somehow is town I will feel bad for pushing a town lynch but everything seems to point to either scum or a third party killing role.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:25 am

Flub can you explain your vote on Droog, Why do you him as scum?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 am

Huh????
What does that have anything to do with Droog being scum.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:06 pm

RIP-
Maybe we would see you less as scum if you kept your storie straight. In 2810 you said you wanted to see if scum would notice and bring it up now you are saying you wanted to seem obvtown and wanted to be NK....sorry I am not buying what you are selling. That and your reads are all over the place as if you are desperatly trying to lynch anyone but yourself and not trying to lynch scum. In other words you are flailing like caught scum.

You have yet given a good reason why we should lynch Droog or Klingon. Your theory does not hold water . Both Sakura and Not Science was on the FOD. wagon. Boon was not on any wagons if I remember right but he he was lurking and was hardly acgive. The only one that was off a lynch wagon was Former Fish.

Ika was a late jump on Notty when it was a pretty sure thing Not Science was dead scum. I give you crexit for the Boon lynch.though you had littls to do with that lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”