Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 67, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 63, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 62, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I gave a reason?

I don't get it?

You not giving a reason is why Aeronaut is iffy about you joining the wagon, when it's apparently a serious vote? I think.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 71, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 69, TheCow wrote:
You not giving a reason is why Aeronaut is iffy about you joining the wagon, when it's apparently a serious vote? I think.

Ah, I see.

Since when is it scummy to join a wagon whilst giving no reasoning and then push that wagon?

I mean, why are you pushing the wagon? I'm curious, because I don't quite understand that.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

In post 35, Sword Master wrote:
In post 33, dragonspawn wrote:VOTE: sword master

Anyone who is called master has to be evil

VOTE: Dragonspawn
Anyone who is called spawn is evil!
Confirm

I mean, I don't even think it was OMGUS, more like "you too". Though it wasn't saying OMGUS that the bandwagoners are latching onto, but the post after:
In post 39, dragonspawn wrote:So he omgus and you vote for me? And you guys don't offer any reasoning. Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that for later.

The tone isn't really that defensive -- it actually sounds fairly relaxed -- though the meaning behind it is, in the end, defensive. At least, that's what it looks like, I think.

If my understanding of what OMGUS may or may not mean is incorrect, please, someone correct me.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 pm

Post by TheCow »

In post 94, Aeronaut wrote:It's not about the OMGUS mention at all, it's the post where he's like "Oh you're voting me and not providing reasoning in RVS? Better put that in my notes TSK TSK!"

Yes, that is what I was getting at as well. Sorry if my meaning was lost in my word choice somehow.

I'm curious in what you might have found as well, Cowbell. Do you intend on sharing in the future?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by TheCow »

UNVOTE:

I just got home so I'm tired. I've been reading the thread, so I'll probably give my input sometime in the evening today.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:26 am

Post by TheCow »

Getting on a computer in an hour or so. I'll make a #quality post in that time. I apologize for my quiteness up to this point.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 am

Post by TheCow »

Dragon, I'm curious: as a player, I typically hold onto my reads without sharing unless I have something solid to provide, so I can't exactly understand why you would post your own reads this early. Do you have a particular reason for posting yours so early on into the game? Answering this would be really helpful of you, thanks : )
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:39 am

Post by TheCow »

Okay, just checking. There were no other motivations, then? Alright, thank you : )
Aeronaut has influence enough, then, over you?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:10 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 294, Boonskiies wrote:I think read lists are good to put out. Gives info if you're Night Killed....or if you aren't. ;0

Of course. Every player should post a reads list at some point today, it is just so soon. I was seeing what motivations, exactly, where behind them being posted now.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 304, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 293, TheCow wrote:Okay, just checking. There were no other motivations, then? Alright, thank you : )
Aeronaut has influence enough, then, over you?

Now that dragon has answered, what were you getting at here? I do not understand this line of reasoning.

I was simply looking for motivations, and he answered wonderfully. I am getting at nothing, rest assured. I added the last line to see how he would react, be it how he did, or affirming the line. Does that make sense?

It would be nothing helpful until later on. At this stage of the game I'm developing reads, though I have yet to see anything really striking that I want to jump on. I mean, what I have seen that could be jump-on-able is weak, and would get us no where, I don't think.

BBT, would you like something from me specifically? I would be happy to help with my thoughts on any matter of issues.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:44 am

Post by TheCow »

To preface, I dislike early wagoning. It is just something that I do not do.

Dragon's wagon makes sense. A trade of RVS votes, a "omgus" statement, and two more votes are put on. This is all still RVS. Dragon says he'll take note of this, and the wagon-ers become serious, while others start making non-RVS votes on Dragon. This all makes sense and seems reasonable to me.

I wouldn't lynch Dragon, personally, but if it were not for my disdain for early wagons, I would have likely jumped on the wagon as well at that point.

Dragon messing up on those voting tags, I'm looking at. Was Dragon being serious at that point? If not, why the digression of attitude?

More recently, I've been having troubles reading Dragon. I do not know the player that well, so I do not know their personal tells, and their posts have not been all that alignment indicative. I'm waiting for more information in that regard.

Does all of this make sense to you? If not, I'll elaborate some more. Now, onto PB...

Prolapsed needs to post more. Do any players here have experience with them? They would be better of reading them.
In any case, kind of leaning scum at this point, just based on tone and content alone.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 am

Post by TheCow »

VOTE: Prolapsed Brain
Sure, I could get behind this.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:49 am

Post by TheCow »

Busy with RL at the moment. I'll do an reread the thread and do an analysis on something I find interesting when I get the chance. For now, I'd be open to people asking me questions on specific matters which do not involve rereading the entire thread: I should have time enough for at least that.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:46 am

Post by TheCow »

Getting caught up. Sorry for this post being a wall, but I just wanted to get some of my thoughts out there, seeing as my availability has been limited some what. In any case, before I get into replying to posts which sort of caught my eye, I'm going to look at the night kills for a moment.
3 town deaths, meaning

m . m . m /// t . m . m /// 3 . m . m /// 3 . t . m /// 3 . 3 . m
Or something like this. Though, it should be noted that Annadog40 flipped [Gunsmith], a type of Town Killing role. How many Town Killing roles typically show up in a single 21 player game? I would not think there would be multiple, though I am not all that familiar with creating this sort of game, so correct me if I'm wrong.

What I'm getting at is that I think all three kills came from non-town sources. Is my reasoning here well... reasonable? If not, please correct me.

In post 474, Keyser Söze wrote:Let's look at this:
In post 465, Garmr wrote:
Could be some ones a double voter

I do not understand what is significant about this quote. Seeing the final vote-count I thought it was obvious that there was some form of VT manipulation, specifically double voting. PB wasn't hated after all.

In post 480, davesaz wrote:This did catch my eye though. Why do you presume it is a scum PR? Couldn't it be a town double voter? One of the vote counts did have a <vote> inserted in the middle of the list.

I agree with what is later said: a Townie would have unvoted. Though, it could have been a mistake on their part, and in that case shame on them, though assuming players were playing properly, I can not see it being anything but scum.

In post 527, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'll gladly vote BBT.

I've noted his habit of voting people who try to push his partners in his scum games in the past.

I'd be voting him first except so much of my case on him is predicated on DS!Scum.

There's a fairly decent chance that my vote doesn't change at all today.
VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Serious vote.

Note that, plus his massive chainsawing of all DS voters.

I can't quite recall: who exactly are those unlabeled quotes from? Thanks.
In post 530, RadiantCowbells wrote:
@RC, why? Dragon seems to be obv!town today

That's basically a made up read. I can't fathom any town coming to that conclusion.

What exactly are you trying to say by quoting all of his posts? We could have easily ISO'd. Is this some form of rhetoric?

Bulbazoor, you believe you are being framed? By who, exactly? In simple, clear, and concise words, if this is the case please.

I need to do some rereading now.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 543, FA_Q2 wrote:?

As far as I know a gunsmith is a cop role.
Oh, I just checked the wiki, you're right. My mistake, I was thinking of the [Gunsmith] that could give guns to other players turning them into 1-shot vigis. My mistake, this is totally different. It also explains so much, considering where're in the "Normal" type games...
In post 544, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: dragon
:evil:

Okay, so Dragon is framing you. Can you please find where specificlly he is framing you? If you can pull quotes where you think this is occurring, that would be really helpful :)
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:56 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 547, Bulbazoor wrote:Dragon is acting too pushy from his town self. He thinks I am a mislynch to push, which is not going to happen.

I see, interesting theory. Perhaps we should look into this. To help us find evidence, would you mind pulling up quotes from Dragonspawn to help prove this? It would really help you prove your innocence, and in the long run, maybe root out a few scum! That would be fantastic :)
FA_Q2 wrote:I don't think we can say where all three kills came from, it is not entirely uncommon in my experience for a large game to have 3 scum factions. Nor is it unlikely that there is a town aligned kill there (vig or something like it).

Yes, seeing as a Town Killing role was not killed, my entire first blurb is now worthless, because anything could have caused those kills.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 552, Bulbazoor wrote:
In post 86, dragonspawn wrote:Making a note of what people do is defensive?

Garmr is probably town. If he was scum hr would probably be bussing his partners right now.

Says this in rvs...

I don't undestand what this quote says about you being framed. Do you think Gramr and Dragonspawn are working together to frame you then? Hmm, very interesting, if that is the implication.
Do you have anything else to add?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:14 am

Post by TheCow »

In post 557, RadiantCowbells wrote:Garmr, help us lynch DS. There's huge associative tells between the two, and a scum flip from one would basically entail an instalynch on the other.

You are referring to dragonspawn and BlueBloodedToffee, correct? In regards to the two whom would be lynched consecutively, that is.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:23 am

Post by TheCow »

Okay, this makes sense. You think that dragonspawn was acting scummy early game. Okay, reading these quotes, I can see what you mean. However, none of these quotes really indicate any framing is occurring. Is the idea of "framing" a logical leap in that case?
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by TheCow »

Ah, my booty has been prodded. Didn't realize I hadn't posted for so long. Reading and stuff.
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by TheCow »

V/LA till Sunday. I apologize now, though it is beyond me, something coming up like this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”