Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 62, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 60, Aj The Epic wrote:am I not being informed of a hidden cat-avatar posting convention?

Are you including me in this? because mine's a fox

Meh I have one too
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

After catching up with the game (btw sorry for my absence; this was my first exam week), I cant really read anyone right now.

In post 71, catboi wrote:Stay on topic and vote Aj

Why? He hasn't done anything scum from my POV.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 89, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 72, Aj The Epic wrote:'Topic'. Call me when it's L-1 and I might care.

I assumed this meant caring about the game.
This is why I personally always like to make my thought process clear so misunderstandings don't happen (and btw, i like being asked questions,
it helps me see what people are worried about from me
and it helps them understand me better)

I don't like the bolded. It looks like overcompensating for something a scum would be more worried about than a townie.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

In post 35, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 33, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 31, Luna Fox wrote:I currently have slight townleans on both Banana and choof, more so Banana than choof.

Wat

What have I done that is alignment indicative at all lol

Your vote on me, seemed like a reaction to my voteless entrance, so i figured you'd want to engage with me.

In post 119, Luna Fox wrote:Sure i'll go there
Unvote
Vote: choof

Obvious buddying is obvious
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 123, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 120, Kyubey The Kid wrote:

In post 35, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 33, BananaCucho wrote:

Wat

What have I done that is alignment indicative at all lol

Your vote on me, seemed like a reaction to my voteless entrance, so i figured you'd want to engage with me.

In post 119, Luna Fox wrote:Sure i'll go there
Unvote
Vote: choof

Obvious buddying is obvious

Did you come up with that idea all by yourself or did you steal it from this post:

In post 49, Luna Fox wrote:Ftr, i didnt have any issue with him questioning my townread on him.
From his PoV i could be scum trying to buddy up to him.

If anything im worried about you not having any issue with me stating a random townread out of the blue.

Second, now that we know how you feel about Luna's posts, what is your opinion on choof's posts?

Come on, he straight up said he's buddying you but we're supposed to believe he's town because he recognized it looks like it? I'm not saying he's scum, but you're letting him off the hook too easy for overtly trying to buddy you. Also, Choof doesn't look as scum as you're making him out to be. You're insistence on lynching him is currently the biggest scumtell I've seen all game, though.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 151, Luna Fox wrote:^
Btw im a she.
Also the fact that you're not immediately assuming im scum but you're trying to figure me out first makes me lean town tbh.

Ah, my bad! Didn't see it till now.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 157, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 150, Kyubey The Kid wrote:
Come on, he straight up said he's buddying you but we're supposed to believe he's town because he recognized it looks like it? I'm not saying he's scum, but you're letting him off the hook too easy for overtly trying to buddy you. Also, Choof doesn't look as scum as you're making him out to be. You're insistence on lynching him is currently the biggest scumtell I've seen all game, though.

Huh? When did I ever state I was town reading Luna? Spoiler alert, I didn't. And I didn't let Luna off the hook, in case you missed it I pushed back against Luna's town read of me, though you quoted that so I have no idea how you would have missed that.

A scumtell is advocating the lynch of someone I think is scum? I don't think you know what scumtells are if you think that's a scumtell.

1- Oh yeah you tooooootally grilled him just like you're doing with Choof. That pushback was jawdroppingly brilliant /s. You defended him against my accusation. Why do you care, if you're not town reading him?
2- The scumtell isn't you advocating the lynch; it's you being hellbent on it. Did you ever stop to think that the reason you THINK he's scum is because he's arguing with you? Because that's how it looks like from an outside perspective. I guess the most succinct way to explain my scumtell is that you don't seem to care whether he's town or not. You just want your lynch. Which is pretty damn scummy.

VOTE: Banana
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 161, BananaCucho wrote:I think you're mistaking me prodding you for your opinion on choof for "defending" Luna, which is silly and if you don't want to see reason I can't make you.

And "hellbent" on lynching him, really? That's just you over exaggerating. I'm allowed to reaction test and scum hunt. Derp derp derp.

lol Now you're just looking even more scum. You're not scum hunting, you're tunneling into your wagon. The more you try to explain you actions, the weaker your reasoning looks. Anyway, at this point anything you say would probably make you look more scum in my eyes (due to confirmation bias), so I'm just gonna hope other players give their input on you so I can make a proper judgement.

Does anyone here agree with what I said just a little bit? Cause if I'm wrong I would greatly appreciate the feedback.
Kyubey The Kid
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Kyubey The Kid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:25 pm

Post by Kyubey The Kid »

In post 179, BananaCucho wrote:How am I stalling? I'm not going to respond to every childish post you make. But by all means, please continue to post them until you've got it out of your system, and then prove to me that you're not scum if you're town.

Or don't and I'll keep my vote where it is.

Threatening people with unrealistic demands? That's totally town guys! Right? Right...?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”