thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:03 am

Post by thinktank »

FoS: Karen

Your aggression combined with your confounding logic makes me suspicious. Not bolding doesn't necessarily make you mafia. It makes you careless.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:40 am

Post by thinktank »

unvote[/b[
vote Karen

because refering to yourself in the third person is not only stupid and confusing and intuitively your posts resonate negatively. Note: i realize that i am jumping in this massive bandwagon but let it be said that i did FoS Karen a while back and noting said over the last few days has made me change my opinion for the better.
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by thinktank »

Karen. I dont think your logic works for your assumptions that theres multiple scum voting for you because it would be not a smart idea for scum to vote together, infact it would completely defy the laws of logic because it would be easy for anyone to see later on the possible alliance between many people based on voting strategies. Therefore bby this logic scum will not vote together nor will they vote completly oppositely. and whats with the self sacrifice gambit? it either proves that your either quite incredible at this game to be able to pull something so extreme off or it proves something insulting which i wont go into. Please dont do the gambit, because if you are a townie then obvsly its never good to kill townies. I think there are other ways of debate besides extremism.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:05 am

Post by thinktank »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
thinktank wrote:Karen. I dont think your logic works for your assumptions that theres multiple scum voting for you because it would be not a smart idea for scum to vote together, infact it would completely defy the laws of logic because it would be easy for anyone to see later on the possible alliance between many people based on voting strategies. Therefore bby this logic scum will not vote together nor will they vote completly oppositely. and whats with the self sacrifice gambit? it either proves that your either quite incredible at this game to be able to pull something so extreme off or it proves something insulting which i wont go into. Please dont do the gambit, because if you are a townie then obvsly its never good to kill townies. I think there are other ways of debate besides extremism.
and where is your vote? Why is it there?
I voted her because of her illogical accusations, random gambits and continued play style which just does not resonate well with me, regardless of X people wagoning her. Having said that:

unvote

I agree with kison's post. While Karen's actions are erratic and frustrated i see that its more important to specifically see who is voting for her. More specifically, Cephrir who is trying to speed lynch Karen and speed lynching is never good for the town as it ends in getting townies killed. Cephrir's rushed actions make me suspicious.

vote:Cephrir
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by thinktank »

Dybeck, might i remind you that a few people have voted for Cephrir including me, a while back. your arent starting the bandwagon, you 're jumping in it. your second statement, " ...will understand why". "I fail to comprehend. Your recent moves make you look quite suspicious.

FoS: Dybeck
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by thinktank »

Hitchiker. just to make it clear. I didn't take the lead on FoSing Dybeck right after Cephrir. I FoSed him because he was being suspicious. Note the fact that i am voting for Cephrir and have posted my vote for him for the last several days.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:16 am

Post by thinktank »

Cephrir, weren't you one of the people BWing karen in the beginning of this day? correct me if im wrong but asking someone who you are SURE is scum to claim kinda makes it seem as though you are unsure she is scum because she COULD have a power role. In this type of game where we need to be lynching scum every game day without doubt we can't have such a doubt. As it has proven through the posts of several people who have asked Karen to claim, it is definetly not certain she is scum. Infact if she did have a power role, how inredibly unproductive to town would be to gambit yourself? All I am saying is we need to lynch with more convition, there are many people pushing wagons and we need to be careful as there are supposedly X mafia groups and we need to be sure who we are lynching. And karen, by all means, please do claim so we can lynch some scum although personally i highly doubt you have a power role.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by thinktank »

I think thats just the way Karen plays. A closer inspection at the karen bandwagon as serveral others players have said would i think reveal a lot and may be a good place to start inspection on lynch day 2. Take our time cause lynching another townie is simply not an option
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 am

Post by thinktank »

So the two current wagons are Cephrir and Greenday? I did vote for Cephrir last game day because his activities seemed suspicious but i have grown less susiciois,however could someone explain their arguments on each of the wagon, and against as well?
Ty

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:27 am

Post by thinktank »

Following along the same lines as karen playign pattern, Green day seems to be a bit erratic as well. He went the "poor me" vote as someone else said, offering no case against lynching him except that itd be wrong. That being said, i dont think he is the top suspect at this point.. Like someone else said "this lynch shouldnt be this easy " (paraphrase, sry i dont remember who). I'm not entirely sure which bandwagon is the one to go but Greenday is dangerously close to being hammerred. I think we need more time and information to make the correct decision and letting Greenday be hammered cold be bad. Acrually.. now that i think of it, hammering to lync is quite scummy as well.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Lynching town is never a good thing no matter how useless they are to the discussion cause its always better to lynch scummy players. Cephrir, what made you change your vote to Karen? from what ive read you say that she seems scummier than the average player but mainly because of her incoherent ramblings and blunders? why was she scummier than the average players? because she was erratic? Than isnt Greenday also erratic? so why is your vote at dybeck and not greenday?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:01 am

Post by thinktank »

He hasn't responded in a while and the absence of evidence isnt the evidence of absence. I don't think there's enough sway to lynch greenday today. Killing him because he isnt being usefukl (like some claim with karen) is not a good enough reason to lynch. I agree with CKD that at this point Cephrir seems the most scummy and perhaps a vote on him would reveal more aspects of the game.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by thinktank »

Im sry if i was vague. I voted for Cephrir last gameday because his actions seemed scummy. Since then he is my top suspect to vote however i havent seen enough of his posts to vote on him yet. My reason for not lynching greenday is two fold, one, he seems QUITE irrational and i believe we should take a new strategy to lynching because such erratic moves are not clear indicators of any role. It may be equally likely that he is either. However if we vote more logical players it will probably result in lynching scum. Second reason to hold of on voting him is he probably needs to be replaced. Until we hear from him or a replacement we can't vote on the evidence that we have.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by thinktank »

Green Day wrote:I agree Karen's behaviour has been extremely scummy. This could mean she's either scum, or a silly noob. If she's a noob, and she's actually a townie, then quick lynching her would result in 2 possibly 3 less townies the next day. This would be a horrible loss for the town as there are two scum groups.
If greenday was definetly scum, doesn't this argument seem counterintuitve to what he would be trying to do he was scum? He seemed to defend Karen for a fair deal of day one which doesn't sound typically scum.

Cephrir, you voted for karen, then unvoted and then voted for her again? what made you change your mind so many times considering karen's actions stayed the same throughout?
Why are you voting for Dybeck over Greenday? doesnt Greenday show similar traits as erraticness as Karen did?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:40 pm

Post by thinktank »

I think that Greenday made a valid case that those who wagoned karen should be watched. Since she was Town, that makes sense and considering he defended karen throughout it highly unlikely his actions seemed scummy. His logic makes sense and it must be analyzed to who and at what time joined the karen wagon.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:48 pm

Post by thinktank »

must wait till thorn and Cephrir speak before actions must be made as flying hawk and zoneface have stated. perhaphs what they will have to say will get the game moving, lets hope so.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by thinktank »

Cephrir does not seem any less suspicious because I don't agree with all parts of your argument. Especially the part about how because Dybeck and CKD could be linked because of agreement. If anything it would be the opposite. really bad scum move to be on the same side .. That being said your argument raises an interesting point about Dybeck and his constant recurrence of the baseless wagon on karen. Thorns statements are also quite weird and make a "huh" reaction go off.

FoS: Cephrir
FoS: Dybeck
Fos: Thorn

current candidates are possibly those three for my vote. bot ready to vote yet, but most likely within these 3.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by thinktank »

I will make a positive stance once thorn speaks.

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:52 am

Post by thinktank »

FoS: Twomz

Though Cephrir is suspicous it doesnt seem like you've provided enough evidence or reason to vote him.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”