curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:42 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote SPAG
, given his record he again probably signed up for too many games and will have to be replaced out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:01 am

Mod, you might want to go through the process of prodding SPAG. In all of his games he has been replaced, prodded, or killed for lurking. Even the game he is modding has been picked up by the backup mod.

oh, and in reference to the tie for lynches..a dual?..what dual?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:02 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Mod, you might want to go through the process of prodding SPAG. In all of his games he has been replaced, prodded, or killed for lurking. Even the game he is modding has been picked up by the backup mod.

oh, and in reference to the tie for lynches..a dual?..what dual?
ok read the rules..rock/paper/scissors...got it
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:39 am

ummm, anyone think this Karen lynch is too easy? Seems like there is a rush of voting, pushing, and bandwagoning and someone who appears to be a newbie. By my count she is at 7 votes (or -4 to lynch). WIth between 4-6 scum (2 teams of three or 2 teams of two?) This lynch will happen quickly and Day 1 will be over....Do you really want Day 1 over so fast?

unvote spag
vote davidangelsummers

I understand everyone else's vote (maybe not green day's) on Karen, but the reasons you provide are weak at best. You are voting for her because she is voting for herself..How does that help mafia? If you are voting for her and she comes up scum, does that mean you are “scum or just plain bad at this?”
If you are such a pro at this game, you know a quick Day 1 does not help us.
If anyone reads this post, it sounds like he already knows Karen is town. Huge Scum tell in this post town.
davidangelsummers wrote:Karen,If your town, how do you really think voteing yourself is going to help? Your scum or just plain bad at this...Say your proved right, will anyone respect you? No, thier just think you played badly and the scum will be rubbing thier hands in glee.
VOTE KAREN
Which pains me cuz your Avatar will be missed...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:41 am

Green Day wrote:Reason for voting Karen.
She is very very defensive and is giving a major reaction. Almost asking to be voted for.
fos greenday

why did it take you 30 mnutes to post your reasons for voting Karen? "Almost asking to be voted for?" I guess that take the guilt off your hands now doesnt it?

Why not just FoS her?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:52 am

Karen wrote:
unvote. vote: Karen.

i give up, townspeople can't win this one. it's too stacked against us.
dont be an idiot. this is just day 1...what you are experiencing is the stress and pressure of a bandwagon...ride it out. Take your vote off yourself. I have seen this many times before (hell, I have done it once)...basically, you are trying to show the town up after you die, trying to say "look I was town and you lynched me"...sort of an immature move...just calm down, and play the game...think before you post and vote. You think your bandwagon is full of townies? There are a ton of mafia in this game...you are being pushed and pressured by them as well (if not mostly). By voting for yourself you are only helping them (indirectly).

and dont take your ball and go home.

have some pride in yourself, and go down swinging.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:53 am

WhoMe? wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:ummm, anyone think this Karen lynch is too easy? Seems like there is a rush of voting, pushing, and bandwagoning and someone who appears to be a newbie.
I thought about that angle myself, but when I had a look at her other posts, she has subbed into a newbie game, where her contributions are not of the manic kind we are seeing here.
will metagame and look into it....you should at least FoS her...A quick Day 1 will not help anyone.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:57 am

WhoMe? wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:ummm, anyone think this Karen lynch is too easy? Seems like there is a rush of voting, pushing, and bandwagoning and someone who appears to be a newbie.
I thought about that angle myself, but when I had a look at her other posts, she has subbed into a newbie game, where her contributions are not of the manic kind we are seeing here.
ok that was a quick read....the "other newbie" game you were talking about...not to mention it directly, but she is playing just as crazy and throwing around votes left and right...not to mention she has only posted 4-5 times....

surely you must be going on something else?..surely you do not want this day to end so quickly?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:10 am

by my vote count she is at -4. So are you saying "who cares if this day end quickly?"
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:18 am

well with 4-6 mafia out there...you sure are taking a chance here....for conversation starters look who is on the wagon right now...what explanations have they given? I understand your vote against her, because she did have some sort of crap logic when voting for you...but that really could be chalked up to newbie-ness...but who else is voting for her (besides herself)??
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:21 am

another thing, with this set up, we really can not take any lynches for granted. Unless we have some sort of vig, lynches are the only way we can fight the mafia. They need to be thought out..at least more than the current bandwagon against Karen.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:42 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:
I know this will come off as scummy, but it wouldn't bother me overly much to lose Karen on Day 1, even if she is town. I'm doubting she'll contribute much to this game based on the way she's played thus far. I'd much rather lose her than another townie and there's a fair chance she's scum. But take note, I haven't voted for her yet. I'm hoping to glean some more information from this day before a quicklynch happens. Personally, I'd like to see her replaced.
Well it did come across scummy, until you said you would like to see her replaced. Most likely she has given up and will have to be replaced. If she hasn’t, then she needs to remove her vote and clam down a bit. I do not want to lose any townies. Again I can not stress that in this game, we need to lynch correctly almost every time if we want to beat the mafia. I would rather see her replaced. Given the information provided about her, I do not want to lynch her (as of right now). Being a crappy townie is not a reason to lynch someone. I do not think she is mafia, for if she is…she is a crappy mafia. Mafia tend to play a better game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:40 am

Karen wrote:
Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FOURTH VOTECOUNT

Karen
(7) - Flyinghawk , ChocolateAttack , WhoMe? , Twomz , Green Day , Karen , davidangelsummers

UltimaAvalon
(2) - UltimaAvalon , Honary Hitchhiker
YogurtBandit
(2) - Blight , thinktank
FeRnAnDo
(2) - Kison , Sonicpulsar
Davidangelsummers
(2) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog
Cephrir
(1) - FeRnAnDo
Kison
(1) - Cephrir

Not voting
(3):YogurtBandit , SPAG , theopor_COD
side note: your name is in red too.

well if you care about the town and want to see conversation continue remove the vote on yourself.

i think our knowing the names in red should help out the town IMMENSELY. =]
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:50 am

damn screwed the quote up..
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Karen wrote:
Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FOURTH VOTECOUNT

Karen
(7) - Flyinghawk , ChocolateAttack , WhoMe? , Twomz , Green Day , Karen , davidangelsummers

UltimaAvalon
(2) - UltimaAvalon , Honary Hitchhiker
YogurtBandit
(2) - Blight , thinktank
FeRnAnDo
(2) - Kison , Sonicpulsar
Davidangelsummers
(2) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog
Cephrir
(1) - FeRnAnDo
Kison
(1) - Cephrir

Not voting
(3):YogurtBandit , SPAG , theopor_COD

i think our knowing the names in red should help out the town IMMENSELY. =]
side note: your name is in red too.

well if you care about the town and want to see conversation continue remove the vote on yourself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 am

damn Tar, are you the replacement king?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #121 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:16 am

thinktank wrote:
unvote[/b[
vote Karen

because refering to yourself in the third person is not only stupid and confusing and intuitively your posts resonate negatively. Note: i realize that i am jumping in this massive bandwagon but let it be said that i did FoS Karen a while back and noting said over the last few days has made me change my opinion for the better.
I hope you also realize you are jumping on a bandwagon with a relatively stupid excuse.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:22 pm

thinktank wrote:Karen. I dont think your logic works for your assumptions that theres multiple scum voting for you because it would be not a smart idea for scum to vote together, infact it would completely defy the laws of logic because it would be easy for anyone to see later on the possible alliance between many people based on voting strategies. Therefore bby this logic scum will not vote together nor will they vote completly oppositely. and whats with the self sacrifice gambit? it either proves that your either quite incredible at this game to be able to pull something so extreme off or it proves something insulting which i wont go into. Please dont do the gambit, because if you are a townie then obvsly its never good to kill townies. I think there are other ways of debate besides extremism.
and where is your vote? Why is it there?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #133 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:24 pm

Cephrir wrote:I realize that offing an innocent is bad, but we have no guarantee than Karen is innocent, in fact, she's just as likely to be scum as any of us, and if we have to lynch someone it may as well be her.
I dont buy it...our first day lynch should not be this easy...you dont find some of the votes on here...well, strange?...weak excuse? and explanations that paint her has bad town, not scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:20 am

ChocolateAttack wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont buy it...our first day lynch should not be this easy...you dont find some of the votes on here...well, strange?...weak excuse? and explanations that paint her has bad town, not scum?
How is it seem to you if someone come up, claim to be town and damn persistent about it but doensn't give anything concrete reason or convincing logic but rather bashing at everybody who voted for her? Also, do u think Karen posts really helping town?
helping the town and being scum are two different things. Are your posts helping the town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:32 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
Way off being a pro, but if karen is town then she should want town to win,right? " If shes town and gets lynched then that helps mafia, right? ....if im missing something then please fill me in
Everyone wants to see a better case for scum day 1(other than Karen)?...here it is. First his vote against Karen.
davidangelsummers wrote:Karen,If your town, how do you really think voteing yourself is going to help? Your scum or just plain bad at this...Say your proved right, will anyone respect you? No, thier just think you played badly and the scum will be rubbing thier hands in glee.
VOTE KAREN
Which pains me cuz your Avatar will be missed...
This post almost acts like he knows that Karen is town. He doesn’t even actually put a case forward against Karen. He just states that the mafia will be “rubbing their hands with glee” at her death. Why is that? Because maybe she is a town? She might be acting like the village idiot (VI), but she is could still be town.

Someone asked, if Karen’s posts are helping the town. Yeah, I now think they are. She is an easy lynch. Just looks at everyone voting for her (like David) that doesn’t give a reason and just wants Day 1 over. Ask yourself town, who would like Day 1 over fast. Now look at David's most recent post..

“" If shes town and gets lynched then that helps mafia, right? ....if im missing something then please fill me in”

She is going to get lynched because people like you…Why are you voting for the easiest lynch here to push? I think you are scum. You still never address why you want to have a quick Day 1….All you do is say if Karen gets lynched, she is helping the mafia?..How is she helping the mafia?..because she is town?…I hope everyone see this for what it is..crap logic, being spun by someone who REALLY IS acting like scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:24 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
er ok, but im still keeping my vote till something better comes along. Stop acting like shes on the verge of being lynched. She 5 players away! (Now that shes unvoted herself!) The fact that people cant see why people are looking at Karen must be crazy. She might as well have walked in a room, got naked and sung Ive got a lovely bunch of coconut. Everything from her avatar to her posts are screaming "look at me" and I am. Get over it. If anyone seems to KNOW Karen is town its you..In fact, balls to it .I will
unvote OMGUS VOTE curiouskarmadog
wow, not only have you not answered my questions AGAIN, you OMGUS vote me..David please answer my questions..I will even post them for you again.
curiouskarmadog wrote:

She is going to get lynched because people like you…Why are you voting for the easiest lynch here to push? I think you are scum. You still never address why you want to have a quick Day 1….All you do is say if Karen gets lynched, she is helping the mafia?..How is she helping the mafia?..because she is town?…I hope everyone see this for what it is..crap logic, being spun by someone who REALLY IS acting like scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:34 am

Flyinghawk wrote:
dybeck wrote:I was hoping that by encouraging people to attempt to summarize the case for Karen, the town might wake up and realise what a nonsense the whole thing was.

It appears that nobody did, so I had to suggest outright that we should be looking elsewhere.
Karen has made it very plain that she considers herself a well versed, not-new player. If this is the case, than we can't excuse all of her blunders to 'newbie' mistakes. She has been acting scummy all game, and since you've been defending her I see some mafia protecting mafia vibes coming from you.
Fos:Dybeck
the votes on Karen are not "a nonsense' as you so eloquently put it, so be careful not to over defend her.

intersting, you think assume mafia would be as obvious to cover for each other day 1. what happens if Karen is lynched and she comes up town? do you look guilty for lynching her? Basically you are saying dybeck is guilty because you assume someone else is guilty, when you dont have a clue (or do you?). maybe dybeck (like me) doesnt want to lynch the most obvious person. there are 4-6 mafia out there floating around...maybe we need to keep this day going, to see what we can see while we have time. For example, if we would have hung Karen 10 post ago, I would not have seen you post this crap...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #179 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:34 am

Cephrir wrote:
CKD: If you wish we'd hung Karen 10 posts ago (as 174 seems to imply), why aren't you voting for her?
I do not think you understood what that post was saying. I did not say I wanted to hang Karen. I said, if we (as a town) would have hung her 10 posts back, the town would not have been able to read flyinghawk's silly post, thus not knowing something about flyinghawk. But to put a finer point on it, a long day tells us more about the people we are playing with.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:05 am

dybeck wrote:
Also, you are not an alt. Alts of good players do not play like crap. Alts of bad players don't even play this badly. So stop.
Out of interest, what is an alt?
I assume they are talking about an alternate name...experienced players make alternate screen names to try out different styles
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #187 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:34 am

experienced being defined as playing more than a couple times that is
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #202 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:30 am

Couple things I would like to comment on.
Sonicpulsar wrote: Karen. I hate to say it, but at this point, she's proclaimed how she's not a noob and what she's doing is on purpose. I just don't see it. I'll say it again, she's either crappy town or scum (crappy scum at that). A crappy townie can be very detrimental to the town late game. I think this is where Cephrir made the comment about being surprised she hasn't been lynched. She's not someone we want to take to the late game with us..

Vote: Karen
Perhaps it's all party of her game play to be the object of everyone's attention or to make the town feel stupid when she dies, but I don't she's gonna help us this game. I highly doubt she'll get night killed simply because she won't contribute to the town (good for the mafia) or because she's scum.
Why will the town feel stupid when she dies? So you are voting for her because she is not going to help the game? Arent we trying to find scum not the VI? Personally I am worried she will be Nked. I think she might be a power role, she sort of indicated that in a early post. I just don’t want to do the mafia’s job for them.
Cephrir wrote:Dybeck, has it occured to you that maybe we see your point and don't agree?

I have to go with Sonicpulsar here: Karen is useless.
Vote: Karen
wow, another one. Dybeck I see what you are saying. How is lynching a bad town player going to help fight the scum? This puts her at –5, hardly close to a lynch. But it is still boggling my mind that the town is going for the easiest target.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #205 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:36 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:At no point did I ever get the impression Karen was claiming power role. Did I miss a post or misread a statement?
Yeah, let me get the post...it was pretty early on.
Karen wrote:if you dislike my playing style, then you can request a replacement for me, or attempt to quicklynch me, like the scum you are.

after my role is revealed, i think my accusations against you will be taken more seriously.
Karen wrote:i think one of my goals, above all else, is to get everyone talking and keep them involved.

secondary to this goal, is to determine who is scum with the least number of nights having passed.

consider my stance, i only know my role. thus, i have to actively engage a number of people to determine their role in relation to mine.

let's say i have a diabolical wager with someone to determine scum in the least number of nights possible, depending on the number of scum/townies/total with a spread to cover the number of nights passed.

in which case, i might have played a few games in my time, so i'm not suffering from a case of inexperience. nor, am i n00b enough not to play other games in a similar style to build my persona.
her reference to a role makes me wonder. Granted, I think it is a stretch, but it could be a possibility. I personally would like to see if she does get Nked. It is hard for me to think that scum would play this…well, strangely.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #208 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 pm

Cephrir wrote:I thought she claimed "Townsperson", but maybe she meant that in the context of "town-aligned"...?
I dont know how to read this either..at any rate, with two mafia groups out there, I think one might take her out..just to see..

I am not about deny one bandwagon to jump on another...I currently have my vote on who i think is the scummiest.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #236 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:47 am

ZONEACE wrote:

Not all of the reasons for voting Karen are based on her being a bad player, just most of them. And also, like I said before, in games that start with day the first lynch is USUALLY town because we really have no solid info to go on, so even if Karen ISN'T scum (although i believe she actually is) why not make that first townie lynch a townie that isn't helping the town. Lynching a non-hellpful townie is better than lynching an active and possibly helpful townie inspite of a few suspcions.

so with that I'm gonna
VOTE KAREN

and
FOS that would be a vote if Karen weren't there on Dybeck
for his unending defense of the player that seems most scummy now.
Are you kidding me? I absolutely agree with dybeck. So if you FoS dybeck you should go ahead and FoS me too. He is not defending Karen, he is attacking the fact that this town seems to be voting Karen because she is a bad player. AGAIN, we can not afford to lose townies (even if they are bad). We are taking on two scum groups, that both get night kills. Not to mention that they can not kill each other. OUR LYNCHES NEED TO BE ON SCUM NOT BAD TOWN PLAYERS. I have a feeling that at least one of the scum groups might take Karen out tonight.

Zoneface, you say that not all of the reasons people are voting for Karen is because she is a bad town player…ok, provide a reason people are voting for her because she appears scum.

ZONEACE wrote:
and I'd just like to state one more time that lynching a BAD PLAYING townie day one, is better than lynching someone who bandwagons that BAD PLAYING townie because they are a BAD PLAYING townie. our best move right now is to get rid of karen because shes likely scum and even if she isn't she's not doing anything to help the town and likely won't be able to help us in the future.
You have got to be f-ing kidding me, you have just taken the cake for the scummiest post thus far. You just told us that lynching a townies is better than lynching someone who bandwagons. Note he doesnt even say lynching a bad townie that could be scum..he just wants to lynch a bad townie. Also note he does not provide the alignment of the "bandwagoner". this guy is scum...

Unvote davidangelsummers
(who by the way I still think is scum)
Vote zoneface
(who I also think is scum)
WhoMe? wrote:I broadly agree with zoneace's reasoning. Luckily my vote already reflects this.
you agree that lynching a townie is better than lynching someone who is bandwagoning? Note that he never states that the alignment of the bandwagoner…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #238 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:18 am

What!?….What?
ZONEACE wrote:
Note he doesnt even say lynching a bad townie that could be scum..he just wants to lynch a bad townie.

Um actually, what i said was that most first day lynches end up being townies in games that start in day. So if Karen ends up being a townie (which is possible, hell, at this point, the odds say she is), which I don't think she is, that its not a big loss because she's not a great player, and its better to lynch a bad townie than the people bandwagoning a bad townie.

It is in the towns BEST INTEREST at this point to get rid of karen. There are a number of us that believe she is scum. Thats our reason for voting for her. Bad townies while towniers ARE NOT GOOD FOR THE TOWN, esepcially as the game progresses. If she is town, the mafia/wolves are uynlikely to target her because SHES A BAD PLAYER and thusly as the number of townspeople shrink (as they are inevitably going to do since 2 people, maybe more if theres a SK and/or Vig are likely to die each night unless we are fortunate enough to have one groupe traget the other or better yet them both target each other) the likelihood of a bad townie making a fatal mistake for the town increases, so its best to get rid of a bad townie now before they can do too much damage.

But as i said, that argument only matters if SHE ACTUALLY IS TOWN, which i don't believe her to be.

and since you said i should
FOS KarmaDog
I don’t see how any pro town person can see this guy and think, hey, now there is a townie.

Zone, a townie is a townie..we need the numbers. what part of "we are taking on two mafia scum group that cant kill each other" do you not understand? EVERY LYNCH NEEDS TO COUNT. We need to lynch possible scum every time. We dont need to lynch a townie (because she is bad)..

You even say the odds are she is town (what odds)? Are you trying to cover yourself when she comes up town so you can say "well at least we got a bad townie out of the way". Your entire post is contridiction. Please let me know, what fatal mistake can a bad townie do later? Lynch a townie? Which is exactly what you want to do right now.

Please someone see this..I feel like I am in some sort of Twilight Zone episode.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #242 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:46 am

I do not know Karen’s alignment. I don’t like her play, and if I was to make a scum list she would be in the top 5-6. What I think is scummier than Karen’s play is the fact people are jumping on this bandwagon without provide content, just because she is a bad player, or without reason. Out of everyone on her wagon, the only vote I can understand is yours.

Zone said this.
ZONEACE wrote:

and I'd just like to state one more time that lynching a BAD PLAYING townie day one, is better than lynching someone who bandwagons that BAD PLAYING townie because they are a BAD PLAYING townie. .
He states the voting a bad playing TOWNIE, is better than lynching someone who bandwagons.

Ask yourself this. Who bandwagons typically? Why is it ok to lynch a townie? He does not say someone who could possibly be scum…he says townie. I think zone’s perspective is from a non town point of view. Keep in mind there are two scum groups that want to kill each other. I think zone is pushing this lynch (the way he is) because he thinks that a.) Karen could be on the other scum group and b.) if she does come up town, he can say, “well at least we got rid of a bad townie”. I do not think anyone who is town and understands this game would want to lynch a townie.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:44 am

I understand why you think i have Karen's back. I am not defending her craziness, I am attacking the weak reasoned bandwagon. Also, I agree, I would like to see Karen replaced....but given her attitude and cockiness, I doubt that she will want to, just out of spite.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #248 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:27 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:
Karma, your illogical (yep, I said it) arguments continue to astound me when you say you think one of the mafia groups will NK Karen. They have absolutely no reason to. I sincerely hope the mafia guys are dumb enough to read this and it change their minds if they were going to lynch Karen because it means we'll probably have an easier game (because they're dumb). There's absolutely no reason for the mafia groups to NK a crappy townie..
well I think that my arguements are well noted at this point, I feel like she wants to be lynched as a FU to the town. I also think she is a power role. What happens if she is replaced? Still going to pursue the lynch?
Sonicpulsar wrote:

Since the scum know each other (but in this game it's fun because they don't know the other group), they know when one of their own is lurking versus a possible power role lurking.
Interesting phrasing here, how do you know the scum is having fun in this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #252 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:56 am

Karen wrote:
Twomz wrote: CKD, he did not really say that it was fun for the scum, more that it was fun for the game as a whole (amirite?). Also, I take that as a she is not going to get replaced gesture...
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).
Karen wrote:
unvote: WhoMe?

vote: Karen.

go scum!!!
jesus christ...fine, lynch her then..

karen you are an idiot...I hope that if this weak minded majority lynches you
are
scum, so help me god if you come up a power f-ing role I will be pissed...

if you dont want to play this game...why dont you ask for a replacement..looks like you want to punish the town, why? You have to admit you
have
been playing oddly... I was willing to give you benefit of the doubt and I dont want to lynch a mislynch. If you are just going to give up...why dont you just claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #253 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

suppose to read.."lynches you, you are scum" to pissed to proofread
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:59 am

ZONEACE wrote:
Karen wrote:
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).

listen, you brought this on yourself, you acted in a way that people thought was suspicious and when they pointed that out you flipped out only making said people more suspicious.

so i say we just get rid of her.
why not wait to see if she claims
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm

ZONEACE wrote:
why not wait to see if she claims
Umm you weren't to worried about getting her to claim just a few minutes ago...
jesus christ...fine, lynch her then..

or did you forget?
I think you should wait until she claims, but so far this game you have done exactly 0 what I think town should do
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #270 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:55 pm

ZONEACE wrote:meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think she's No good at this game, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie, she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her.
again, you do not really think she is scum...any clue at this point who the other mafia in the game are?

also, she is acting like coul dbe a Jester, however, I doubt we have a jester in this game. With two sets of mafia that would make it almost impossible for the town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #273 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:43 pm

ZONEACE wrote:meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think
she's No good at this game
, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie,
she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her
you dont need to insult..

are you not pushing a lynch because she is a bad player?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #274 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:44 pm

if she does hang and comes up town (or worse a power role)...I wonder how everyone will spin their vote and FoS of me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #275 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:47 pm

by my count this puts her at -2....going to be interesting to see these last two votes.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #277 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:28 pm

have you already thought out what you are going to say if she comes up town? Will it be more of the same as the above post? Who will you pursue then? If she is scum, who are her partners?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #281 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:40 pm

ZONEACE wrote:
No matter what she comes up I'll be going after you tomorrow based on you complete and utter lack of reading comprehension

oh and the fact that you've hung yourself out to dry rather nicely all by yourself

buy like earlier im done arguing with you about this because you refuse to comprehend english and basic sentence structure.

I've made my beliefs QUITE CLEAR and my vote is staying where it is, and with Karen being -2 i'll leave it up to those out there who are still not voting and/or voting for someone else.

MOD could we please get a new count.
laughing...so you are going to hang a bad townie (yes, who you say you think is scum, but the alignment really doesnt matter to you) today then you are going to go after me tomorrow no matter what her alignment is tomorrow (not caring what my alignment is)...and this guy is leading the lynching party...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #283 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:44 pm

Karen wrote:i do not have a "jester" role.

roleclaiming is bad:
1) it helps the scum figure some things out before going to NK.
2) it helps town out, b/c this is the worst way to find out how bad they really were. lynching someone with such strong gut instinct in their heart, but then finding out how wrong they really were.
3) i'm satisfied both ways.

i'll pick up prods if they come, but lurking until my lynch, again, through which i will derive IMMENSE satisfaction.
then you deserve to hang...I am sorry I wasted breath on this.

MOD can we get a replacement? She is admittingly going to lurk. She will pick up prods but not participate...she really isnt playing your game
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #285 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 pm

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
laughing...so you are going to hang a bad townie (yes, who you say you think is scum, but the alignment really doesnt matter to you) today then you are going to go after me tomorrow no matter what her alignment is tomorrow (not caring what my alignment is)...and this guy is leading the lynching party...
i didn't say I was gonna try and get others to vote for you tomorrow, but I WILL be voting for you. tomorrow I'll stay out of what you people want to do, unless someone makes a really strong case for someone that I believe and I'm needed in order to secure a lynch. Otherwise, my vote will be on you from the moment i post after the thread reopens until the end of tomorrow.

go ahead...I am done trying to make the town see reason....and Karen is a waste of space and puts this town at a bigger disadvantage.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:49 pm

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Karen wrote:i'll pick up prods if they come, but lurking until my lynch
Seriously, now you're just hurting the game as a whole. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PLAYING, DON'T PLAY! GET REPLACED!

@Karma: The point isn't she's scum, and if she isn't, then we've made a horrible mistake. The point is, no matter what dshe is, she's hurting us, and getting rid of anything as unhelpful as she is is nothing but an advantage. So it doesn't matter who her scumbuddies are, tomorrow, we'll have one less pathetic player, plus whatever the night brings us
I agree...I will not vote for her because of principle at this point, but I think it will not be hard to drum up 2 more votes or wait until deadline..I am hoping
at least
the MOD sees reason and replaces her
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #307 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:01 am

ZONEACE wrote:

Dybeck is still my biggest FOS though.

I honestly believe that most of the people voting for karen yesterday were town. She gave us NO CHOICE. We had to lynch karen yesterday. I think it would have been in the scum's (both mafia and wolves) best interest for her to still be alive cause she would have most definately hindered us later in the game so to me, the people defending her the most agressively are the most suspicious. A scummy looking townie (and a bad playing one on top of that) helps draw suspicion away from the scum trying to hide, so the longer they could keep one around the better for them.

But i'm still keeping my vote on CKD because of what i just said about dybeck (it applies to CKD as well) and well, i said i'd be voting him all day unless im needed to help lynch someone.
this is the biggest jump of logic crap I have ever heard. You believe most of the people on the Karen wagon were town? Why do you believe that? with 4-6 mafia out there, you assume this? Why? This was an easy lynch. I thought she was town and this scum bag lead the town being way too aggressive. SO what does he do Day 2? Starts to push lunches for those who wanted to slow down the wagon and actually think for a second. maybe have some conversation we could used Day 2.

just going to
FoS zoneface
, I think he is scummy, but it is a possibility he is just like Karen (the new village idiot)...zone, why dont you actually look for scum day 2? What is your Day 2 case against me? For not liking you Day 1?..nice

vote davidangelsummers

I dont like the way davidsummers jumped on the wagon and just lurked after....granted he was just one of the people who did it, but this stuck out to me the most....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 am

Cephrir wrote:
I can't really decide which of my three top suspects to put my vote on. I think I'm going to go for Sir "I Know For A Fact That Karen Is Town" first.

Vote curiouskarmadog
FoS dybeck, Green Day
umm, it really wasnt clear..why is your vote on me?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #319 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:23 am

Cephrir wrote: If someone did it in a hoppy or oppurtunistic way, maybe.
and, you didnt see anybody who did this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #326 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm

Cephrir wrote:I realize he was right. He can be right and still be scum.

CKD:
Yesterday, I wrote:FoS: CKD. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her.
I think you are scum and knew Karen wasn't scum with you. However, dybeck has just reminded me that he's scum. Looking back, I suppose you are really only
FoS
-worthy anyway.

Unvote, Vote dybeck
wow, I dont know what is more astounding, that you actually posted that case, or that you think the town might actually believe it. I think you are scum, and you are trying to get another fast town lynch Day 2...hopefully the town will learn from Day 1..

unvote, vote cephrir

I still find davdangelsummers scummy..lets see how long he lurks.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #337 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:07 am

Cephrir wrote:Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
jesus, I am scum when I dont vote karen because I think she is an idiot town, but I am oppurntunistic when I think you are scum and vote you..

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:
Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #341 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:51 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
I went back and reread your posts and decided you didnt desreve a reply cause you didn't raise any valid points, much like yesterday.

oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday

maybe if you actually read the thread and actually participated instead of well not and then making votes based on your lack of information you'd not look scummy, but alas, thats what you've done so
HUGE FOS on kison
have a feeling I will be saying this a lot to you
curiouskarmadog wrote: your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #343 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:05 am

Cephrir wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
jesus, I am scum when I dont vote karen because I think she is an idiot town, but I am oppurntunistic when I think you are scum and vote you..

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:
Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
and the im rubber your glue award goes to.....
as much as I dislike Karma and his constant biteing I have to take one thing in to account. Cephrir has Voted\fosed both Karma\Dybeck and I reckon at least one of them is genuine ..So
FOS Cephrir
[/b]
There's a difference between thinking I may be wrong and thinking I'm scum. Just so you know.

[quote="CKD"well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
That's not why your points are being dismissed, FYI.[/quote]

your quote tags made this hard to read..

why do you feel like my points are not valid (even though the question was directed toward zoneface and not you)? Why did you feel if was necessary to comment on a question not addressed to you. Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #345 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:48 am

funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #349 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 am

man, you are a joke....wonder if my vote placement has anything to do with your scum hunting?
Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
Cephrir wrote:I realize that the question wasn't directed towards me, I was answering anyway. Your points are being ignored because they are illogical.
Maybe if you listened to my point day 1, we could have avoided lynching a townie…or maybe your goal in the game is to eliminate townies, because so far you have done exactly nothing protown.
Yes. Obviously. Because I totally wasn't right that Karen had to be lynched eventually. And I absolutely have done nothing protown. Other than, y'know, scumhunting. Which isn't important or anything.
At the moment, actually, I have found scum in at least one of you/dybeck.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #356 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:09 am

Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:man, you are a joke....wonder if my vote placement has anything to do with your scum hunting?
Cephrir wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:funny, so far your scumhunting has produced a townie..good job..now you are barking up my tree because I was opposed to the easiest lynch Day 1 and wanted to town to actually have some conversation and discussion...yeah, you are some scum hunter buddy.so again, what have you done for this town?
At the moment, actually, I have found scum in at least one of you/dybeck.
No, actually, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with your actions yesterday and the fact that you are scummy.
what were my actions, how am I scummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #368 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 am

still waiting for cephirr to answer my questions from 356..seems he likes to place blame and label people as scummy, without really backing anything up or putting forth a case...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #372 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:57 am

Cephrir wrote:Reason #1:
Cephrir wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:Firstly, you seem to have excluded all possibility that Karen is scum
Finally, someone gets it.

FoS: CKD
. All of your arguments are based on the assumption that Karen is a bad town player. There is no reason she can't be a bad scum player. There is also no reason why scum would NK her. Everything I wanted to say in this post has already been said by Twomz, Zoneace and Sonicpulsar. But I feel the need to say this anyway:

KAREN, CLAIM PLEASE.
I think you were too adamantly against the Karen wagon, possibly because you are scum and you know she's not scum with you, and therefore is likely town, so you can say, "Oh, I was right!" the way you've been doing.

Reason #2: Illogical arguments both yesterday and today. This is mainly from when you argued with ZONEACE. The first reason is mostly why I'm voting you, but the second doesn't help.
it is easy to say someone has illogical arguements..please quote them...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #386 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:30 pm

Sonicpulsar wrote:I'm not entirely convinced Cephrir will post much content any time soon. I think we've seen most of what we're going to see out of him. Already a lot of what he says is in response to what someone has specifically asked of him. There doesn't tend to be a lot of originality with him, but that's as much a gut feeling of him as an analytic one.

I'm still not sure who to vote for. I see several people as scummy, I'm just not sure who's the scummiest. I need to go back and reread Green Day's contribution to the game thus far.
I dont think Cephrir has actually done that...he has really yet to explain his case against me....I think he will probably just lurk as much as he can....I am very happy with my vote...and yes I agree with there are a couple more people that are standing out as scum to me..but I think Cephrir should be the first to go
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #404 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:23 am

I do have a list..will give you the top 3 on it.

Cephirr for reasons I already stated, and he cant seems to defend against with any logic.

Davidsummers, jumping on the Karen wagon for no reason, then attacking me for not attacking Karen, then lurking the rest of the day out.

Green Day, for his crap play yesterday (agree with most of the arguments of others today) and his OMGUS vote today.

Ok maybe 4.

Tarhalindur.. We are 17 pages into a game and he has posted exactly 4 times (with little content). This I felt was strange.
Tarhalindur wrote:Initial thoughts: There's a lot of scummy players right now. Two of them stand out more than most:

Dybeck: Dybeck's excessive defense of Karen looks to me like scum trying to buddy up to a newb townie. I think putting pressure on him is a good idea.
Vote: Dybeck

davidangelsummers: Davidangelsummers jumped onto the Karen wagon with poorer reasoning than most, and one of his early responses looked like he might be scum trying to give off the aura of being comfortable with being voted.
Major FoS: davidangelsummers
; this may be upgraded to a vote in the near future.

Two other players have caught my eye, for different reasons:

Karen: Karen's play is extremely odd, as in "what the frak is she doing?" odd. I'm not yet sure whether it counts as Village Idiot odd or newb scum odd. I'll take a closer look over her posts ASAP and try to distinguish between the two.

curiouskarmadog: ckd's looking quite town to me at the moment. He's been going after an unpopular target who is genuinely scummy (davidangelsummers), and he's been offering good reasoning in the process.

I'll put up more complete analysis when I get the time.
Thinks Dybeck and davidsummers are the scummiest looking people here.

His very next post
Tarhalindur wrote:Upon closer examination of Karen's posts, one post stood out at me like a sore thumb:
Karen wrote:
unvote: WhoMe?

vote: Karen.

go scum!!!
There's only one reason I can think of why a living player would root for the scum - because they're scum, and they're giving up.

It's time for Karenscum to die.

Unvote, Vote: Karen
he thought david was scummy for providing little reason, then jumped on the Karen wagon with this reasoning. Karen went from being odd to scum because she voted for herself?…this is crap.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #405 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:25 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:

Killerbob beat me to the punch of putting Cephrir at -2. I'm not convinced Cephrir is scum yet, but I detest his scumhunting tactics/style (or lack thereof).
by my count cephirr has 4 votes, putting him at -5.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #411 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:25 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Sonicpulsar wrote:

Killerbob beat me to the punch of putting Cephrir at -2. I'm not convinced Cephrir is scum yet, but I detest his scumhunting tactics/style (or lack thereof).
by my count cephirr has 4 votes, putting him at -5.
Whoops, the 5 key is above my 2 key. :P
whoa what? why then is it important that killerbob beat you to the punch putting cephrir at -5?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #413 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:41 am

I hope you understand this sounds like a stretch right? I feel like if that was true, you would have stated that comment when you originally post what you meant to say -5...noting this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #424 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:15 pm

Kanaga wrote:I don't think we can wait for information forever. Green Day and Cephrir need to post soon, and if they don't, we will have to do something (push for roleclaim?). I'm not trying to push for the end of the day, but we DO need to move the game forward.
that is twice you have pushed for a roleclaim...if they dont post, how is pushing for a roleclaim going to help? if you feel like they are not posting enough, ask for a prod.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #431 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:19 am

Green Day wrote:Ahh this bandwagon is going the wrong way! Not another mislynch! Look at all the people who voted Karen and who are voting for me.
instead of playing the poor me card, why dont you actively put together a case or two. If you are town, fight till your last breath, give us something to work with. If you are town and you should die today (or some other day) people will look over your posts. You might be dead, but you still win if you are town.

That being said, your actions day 1 has brought suspicion on you. Personally I feel like pressure needs to be added to those people who voted for Karen with little reasoning. Currently you are at –3. Again we are flying through this day without having much conversation. Ask yourself who is afraid of conversation. Ultimately you were not on the Karen lynch, yet, people are holding your accountable. Personally I too, feel like your actions were at least suspicious, but I don’t want this day to end quite yet and I feel that we have others who need a little more pressure as well.

WE NEED TO HAVE MORE CONVERSATION!! WE NEED MORE INFORMATION TO GO ON FOR TOMORROW!!!

I challenge everyone, please post your top 3 scummiest people in this game and why they are scummy. If you don’t want to post them, please explain why…
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #433 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:11 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:Green, your posts on this page is one of the primary reasons people are voting for you. You refuse to post any sort of content. How about you actually try to analyze some people or refute others' arguments.

Obviously enough, I'm suspect of Green Day.

I haven't cared for Cephrir's contribution to the game. I'm not entirely sure I'm ready to vote for him, but there are two people I consider scummier (Green Day and Tarhalindur).

Tarhalindur has contribued so very little to this game, it's pissing me off. How he continues to skate by amazes me. He's made like 30 posts in other threads since his last post which was just promising a post. He refuses to contribute to this game. I'd like to see him replaced.
Well, if "the man" didnt replace Karen, He wont replace Tar...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #444 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

ChocolateAttack wrote:scummiest list

Green Day: didn't vote for the first day instead indirectly try to create more vote for Karen

Fernando: Is Kanaga replace Fernando? if yes then how come i can find any replacement note from mod. (also if Kanaga replace Fernando, he will not be in this list)

Don't have a third candidate atm.
so basically your scum list is one person?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #456 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:35 am

ZONEACE wrote: I wasn't the driving force behind anything, except logic.
:lol:
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #505 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:46 pm

I am still here, and I am still quite comfortable with my vote...

my two cents on Green Day...I think I understand this wagon (as opposed to Karen)...but I dont see a case strong enough to make me shift a vote...I think Cephirr is scum, and I think his lynch will provide us some insight who other scum are...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #509 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:58 am

what if he gets replaced?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #522 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 am

mod please prod again or replace green day
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #524 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:06 am

Dead Rikimaru wrote:Green Day opened his activity check late yesterday/early today.
I'm giving him more time.
fair enough
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #530 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:34 am

good questions, indeed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #532 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:42 am

I think Greenday needs to be replaced and Cephrir should hang
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #562 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:56 am

Kanaga wrote:Yeah, I reread it today, and it had a strong base. She told Flyinghawk that the town would lynch him for voting her, she gave a FOS on CA without reasoning, she came up with stupid arguements (fingers shaking?), and she didn't defend herself well. As an example- she voted herself and said it was stacked against the town. ON DAY 1, WITH NO NIGHT, when we knew nothing. She continued to attract attention and she got lynched. The wagon made a lot of sense.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #572 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:55 am

Sonicpulsar wrote:Dybeck and CKD are ignoring the obvious WIFOM setup by their claims that anyone on the Karen wagon is suspect. Karen was a crappy player and most everyone can (or maybe should) agree that she was detrimental to the town in the long run. The two mafia groups realize this too. Couple this with the fact that each mafia group could have easily believed she was on the other side and you're left with little real info on the people on her wagon.

I'd be more likely to believe that most of the people on her were probably other townies trying to get rid of a crappy town player. It'd be in the interest of the mafias to keep her around to suck the life out of the game and distract the town. But yet again, they'd each realize this and we're into WIFOM territory again.

Conclusion: Karen's lynch was necessary. The chance that she was a mafia member was just too great when coupled with the fact she was a crappy townie if not scum. I find it amazing anyone can argue the point.
maybe i missed it, can you please quote where I said everyone on the Karen lynch was suspect?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #587 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:27 am

playing devil's advocate..

or the role was boring and they would rather play somewhere else...

that being said, i still understand green day's BW and am not as opposed to it as I was the easy Karen lynch..

still think Cephrir is the way to go today (especially while we try to get the replacement situation figured out).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #588 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:28 am

also for the record, I think we need a replacement vs a mod kill or a plain lynch for lurking
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #594 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 am

note to all my games:

going to be a light poster for the next 3-4 days (best man in a wedding) should be back and posting regularly by Sunday/Monday.

happy with my vote here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #607 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:21 pm

speaking of bad logic.

and you agreed with zoneface day 1, what do you draw from that..same logic?

so if Daybeck turns up scum, I am guilty beause I didnt want to lynch the easiest person to lynch day 1(my choice had nothing to do with dybeck)?..ahhh, now thats sound logic..what happens if dybeck "turns up" town, same logic, I must be town right?

What a mastermind you are to catch two scum agreeing with each other so openly....you been playing this game for a year huh?

Excuse me while I pull up my socks here, BS is getting pretty deep.

Not only did Cephirr strongly push for a townie lynch yesterday..he is pushing crap logic today..

anyone else see this?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #617 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:39 am

dybeck wrote:Seconded.
3rded..

oohhh, Ceph, I agreed with him again...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #651 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:45 am

Cephrir wrote:A new day, a new vote. Well, the same one, really.

Vote: dybeck
no Cephrir, it is your turn..YOU should have been lynched yesterday..

how many townies have you lynched now?

vote Cephrir
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #657 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:51 am

Cephrir wrote:
That's so stupid it's not even funny. I voted for Karen Day 1. This is true. But I did not
lynch
her. If you want to say someone lynched her,
maybe
you could find a way to blame that on whoever hammered, but we all lynched her. Together. Trying to blame that solely on me is downright stupid.

And then we have Thorn. You're trying to put Thorn's lynch on
ME!?
I didn't even VOTE for Thorn. I was totally against the lynch ALL DAY, until it became either her or me, at which point I STILL DID NOT VOTE FOR HER. I'm not ure how you manage to take "I know I'm town so Thorn is clearly a better choice" and turn it into "Daykill: Thorn", which is the only way I could have singlehandedly killed her.

In conclusion, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Alright, I already know nobody will ever vote dybeck with me for some reason. So perhaps the town can stop watching CKD and dybeck lead them around by their noses and lynch the one who spouts horrible craplogic at every possible oppurtunity.

Unvote, Vote CKD
Lead them around by the noses? As far as I can see, this town has not listened to me once...maybe it should today....I am not certian that Zoneface is the lynch...but I would be willing to put money on Cephrir..

also, nice OMGUS vote...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 am

Kison wrote:There is no F in ZONEACE
and?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #685 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 am

Cephrir wrote:I'm voting for CKD for blatantly lying. It has nothing to do with disagreement, it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.

My dybeck vote yesterday may have a little bit to do with disagreement, but honestly, so does his against me. And I have plenty of other reasons why he's scum.
are you saying you didnt supoprt the green day/thorn lynch?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #686 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 am

Cephrir wrote:it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.
also, are you saying you werent on the Karen lynch?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #688 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 am

lol, well, lets argue over semantics, you say I am “blatantly lying” when I ask you how many townies you lynched..
Cephrir wrote:it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.
now it is
Cephrir wrote:No... I'm saying I didn't
lynch
her. Do you understand what
lynch
means? Here's a hint.
Lynch
does not mean
vote
well what does lynch mean then? Hope you are not about to blame her lynch on the hammer? Was your vote on the Karen lynch? Do I need to quote all the post from Day 1 pushing for a Karen lynch?
Cephrir wrote:
I didn't really support or not support it, but what does that have to do with my post?
so I guess I am misreading this post?..I guess being on your scum list, doesn’t mean you want someone lynched?
Cephrir wrote:Top 3 Scumlist since I forgot to do this:
1. dybeck
2. Kanaga
3. Green Day
you are saying that I am lying (to jusitfy this last vote on me)...please show my blatant lies
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #692 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 am

Cephrir wrote:
well what does lynch mean then? Hope you are not about to blame her lynch on the hammer? Was your vote on the Karen lynch? Do I need to quote all the post from Day 1 pushing for a Karen lynch?
People are lynched due to a majority vote. The lynch is the responsibility of everyone who voted for Karen. Unless someone had some sort of crazy auto-lynching power, or a double vote with 3 players alive, no single player is going to lynch any other player.
So why arent you taking responsibility for Karen’s lynch? You just said you didn’t lynch anyone, now you are back pedaling saying everyone who voted is responsible, which is it?
Cephrir wrote:
so I guess I am misreading this post?..I guess being on your scum list, doesn’t mean you want someone lynched?
In that case, no. I didn't actually want anyone on that list lynched except for dybeck. The other two were just those I felt were most suspicious out of all non-dybeck players at the time.
Yet more back pedaling. Did you not comment on your stance on Green Day or was he one of the most suspicious of the non-dybeck players. Also, what is a point of making a scum list if you don’t want 2 out of the 3 lynched?
Cephrir wrote:
you are saying that I am lying (to jusitfy this last vote on me)...please show my blatant lies
First there's the repeated insistance that I'm scum, which of course isn't true, but you only know that I'm not scum with you, so it's not
quite
a lie.
So the fact that I think you are scum makes me a liar? You are ridiculous. So were you lying when you made your top 3 “scum” list? Strange double standard when it is convenient for you.
Cephrir wrote:

Then there's this.
This implies that I have lynched someone. It definitely implies that I had voted for Thorn. Surely even you can see that. Plus, when I assumed you were blatantly lying, I thought you understood the meaning of the word lynch. Of course, for at least the third time in this game, I have been proven wrong due to overestimating your intelligence. Perhaps I need to lower my standards. So this isn't a lie either, but it would be if you were even remotely logical. Instead it's just craplogic.
You still have not explained what lynch means to you? All you said is that everyone who voted takes responsibility, yet you are not taking responsibility by saying you didn’t lynch anyone. As for Thorn, you just lied saying you never stated you provided a stance, yet, you did several times. Who here is really lying?
Cephrir wrote:
Now for a couple actual lies.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia
Not so much. It seemed perfectly logical to at least half the players in this game, and I'm pretty sure we're not all simpleminded or scum.
Where is the lie? You have stated my opinion.
Cephrir wrote:
Not only did Cephirr strongly push for a townie lynch yesterday..he is pushing crap logic today..
That's a lie, I didn't "strongly push" for Thorn's lynch. I didn't push Thorn's lynch ONE SINGLE TIME. Find me a post where I "strongly pushed" lynching Thorn. Oh, wait. You can't, because there isn't one.
Push,
Cephrir wrote:
And finally,
FoS Green Day
for already stated reasons.
Push,
Cephrir wrote:Green Day's vote of Twomz is pretty OMGUSy....

Vote curiouskarmadog
FoS dybeck, Green Day
Still pushing
Cephrir wrote:Top 3 Scumlist since I forgot to do this:
1. dybeck
2. Kanaga
3. Green Day
little push.
Cephrir wrote:
dybeck wrote:Is there anyone who feels lynching Green Day would be a bad idea?
I wouldn't mind it, except you're scum, so I'd much rather lynch you. That clearly isn't going to happen though.
You pretty much “didn’t have time” to post much Day 2, but you did plenty to push for a green day/thorn lynch in this game.

This is one of our scum..(oh look cephrir, another lie)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #705 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:23 am

bold is me.
Cephrir wrote:
So why arent you taking responsibility for Karen’s lynch? You just said you didn’t lynch anyone, now you are back pedaling saying everyone who voted is responsible, which is it?
I have taken responsibility for voting Karen SO MANY TIMES. WHAT PART OF WHAT I AM SAYING IS NOT GETTING THROUGH TO YOU. I DID NOT LYNCH ANYONE. I VOTED FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS LATER LYNCHED BY A MAJORITY INCLUDING MY VOTE. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

If your vote was on the final lynch count that lynched someone, you did lynch that person (along with everyone who voted for her)..the fact you keep stating you didnt lynch Karen, says to me you are trying to avoid your repsonsibility.

Yet more back pedaling. Did you not comment on your stance on Green Day or was he one of the most suspicious of the non-dybeck players. Also, what is a point of making a scum list if you don’t want 2 out of the 3 lynched?
We were making scum lists. So I made one. The idea behind scum lists is "hey, these people are suspicious", not "I WANT TO LYNCH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE, THESE SHOULD BE OUR LYNCHES FOR THE NEXT X DAYS!!!"

Jesus, more back pedal...so did you want to lynch the people on your list or not? AND, by having someone on your list, arent you providing a stance on that person?

So the fact that I think you are scum makes me a liar? You are ridiculous. So were you lying when you made your top 3 “scum” list? Strange double standard when it is convenient for you.
See, that was what I like to call a "joke". "Jokes" are supposed to be "funny".

In the future, can you please provide a quote tag for jokes? It is a cop out when someone pressures you about a lie or a misrepresentation to say "I was just joking"

You still have not explained what lynch means to you? All you said is that everyone who voted takes responsibility, yet you are not taking responsibility by saying you didn’t lynch anyone. As for Thorn, you just lied saying you never stated you provided a stance, yet, you did several times. Who here is really lying?
I gave a stance on Thorn, and that stance was that I didn't really care. When did I say I never gave a stance?

You stated Thorn/Greenday was on your scum list yesterday? You now want us to believe that you dont care that you think you found scum?

Where is the lie? You have stated my opinion.
Oh, so you actually think half the players in this game are stupid or scum. I'm sorry, I assumed you weren't being ridiculously condescending.

Nice appeal..."look guys, he thinks everyone who voted for Karen was either scum or simple minded, lets get him"

I wrote:A couple posts where I FoSed Green Day
I wasn't pushing the wagon that hard. "Strongly push" is a massive overstatement. My scumlist is not a push, as I am being forced to repeat, I only wanted to lynch dybeck from that list. The last one is not a push at all, I said I "wouldn't mind" which has really been my stance on Green Day/Thorn all along, if he/she gets lynched, fine, if not, fine.

Again, did you have a stance or not? Did you think he was scum or not? Dont you want to lynch scum? Why dont you care either way?

Do you even realize how excrutiating it is arguing with you because you twist my words in stupid ways to make me look bad? Well, it's awful.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #707 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:42 am

when you provided your scum list, how were people to know from that particular post that you just wanted to lynch dybeck?

yes, It was my OPINION (think you stated it as a lie earlier, glad you came around)..I think scum and simple minded people who wanted an easy Day 1 lynch was on that wagon, what is your point?

so your stance was you didnt really care about someome you had on your scum list?..then why make a list? Dont give me that crap again about everybody was making list, everybody was not.

Fruthermore, your vote is on me becaue of my "blantant lies" but you ahve failed to show one lie...this vote on me is nothing but an OMGUS vote..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #712 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 am

actually voting for yourself would help.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #715 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:53 am

Cephrir wrote:No thanks, as much as I am not having any fun in this game anymore I don't really want to let down the rest of the town by handing the game to you and dybeck.
LOL, you havent helped the town once....if you are not having any fun (appealling to emotion) get replaced.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #725 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:26 am

Cephrir wrote:I mean, I don't really
think
CKD is as stupid as his posts, I think he's pretending not to understand a single word I'm saying. If he wasn't trying so hard to twist my words, the vote/lynch argument would never have happened.
I am not misundersanding anything, you said you didnt lynch anybody...that is a load of crap..you voted and pushed for the Karen lynch...YOU were one of the people who lynched Karen...if you didnt lynch Karen, who did?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #731 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:55 pm

never said it was just his fault...and he knows that for he quoted me when I said, that people on the Karen lynch were scum or simple minded (easily lead)..

right now, he is trying to bide some sympathy by saying that I said it was just his fault..never have I said that..all he said was that he didnt lynch her..which is a lie

Day 2 he thought greenday/thorn was scum, but wants the town to believe he didnt care if we lynched him or not...which is a lie.

he says I am blatantly lying, when I prove him wrong, he ignores it...he continues lying....I think this town NEEDS to listen to me for once..

if I am wrong come after me tomorrow, but I doubt I will live through the night.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #733 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:04 pm

seriously...I think there is just 5 people in the game
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #742 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:17 am

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've read through the CKD/Dybeck/Ceph arguement, and I still don't know who to vote for. I don't know why people were pushing Ceph's lynch yesterday, and I don't know why they're pushing for his lynch today.

I'm just going to go ahead and vote for the person I thought was scum after Greenday.

Vote: Zoneace
Mind sharing me your reason why you vote Zoneace and why do u think he scum?
ChocolateAttack wrote:Another miss lynch! im seriously need to go back and read the thread now. What wrong with all the townies-acting-scummy now? it so not cool!
Mind sharing what you found in the reread? Mind sharing why this is your second post Day 2 without content? Mind sharing why you are not voting for anyone?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #744 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:50 am

Cephrir wrote:Mind responding to me?
sure thing, when I get back...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #763 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 pm

Cephrir wrote:

This whole thing is a matter of misinterpretation. When you said I lynched Karen, I took that to mean that you thought I alone was responsible. I was not lying when I said I didn't lynch Karen. At the time I said that, we were operating under different definitions of the word lynch, and neither of us realized this.
Have you defined for us what lynch means, yet? Could you be repost if you have. How could I possibly mean that you alone were responsible for Karen’s lynch? What post gave you that impression?
Cephrir wrote:
Day 2 he thought greenday/thorn was scum, but wants the town to believe he didnt care if we lynched him or not...which is a lie.
I absolutely did not ever think Thorn was scum. I realize that I am fallible and my suspicions can be wrong. I never thought for sure Thorn was scum. I thought Green Day was suspicious. When I say suspicious, I do not mean "THIS PERSON IS DEFINITELY SCUM". I have said this so many times it's not even funny. And I most certainly did not care if we lynched Thorn. If you think that is a lie, explain to me how it is that I obviously wanted Thorn lynched despite deliberately and repeatedly not voting for her when given the chance.
Well Greenday and Thorn were the same “person” What did Thorn do to get off your scum list?
Cephrir wrote:
he says I am blatantly lying, when I prove him wrong, he ignores it...he continues lying....I think this town NEEDS to listen to me for once..
I AM NOT LYING. See the quote of yours before this one, where you say that I "want the town to believe I didn't care if we lynched Thorn or not, which is a lie"? Well, that's a lie. I definitely did not care if Thorn was lynched, and I said this many, many times yesterday. Please read what I write.
You are lying this is why my vote is on you. It is up to the town to see through your crap Cephrir…you don’t even have a case against me. Your vote is straight OMGUS…you are not scum hunting…you are just sitting there waiting for a wagon you are can jump on or passive aggressively push.

You are scum.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #766 (isolation #98) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:01 am

ooba wrote:Hi ..
I've started reading the thread and i'll start posting as soon as i finish (be back in two weeks ;) ) ..
welcome and good luck
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #770 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:33 am

fair enough...lets hang him
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #775 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:10 pm

Peers wrote:
Kison, thinktank: You had voted for Cephir on Day One. What exactly has made you change your mind to not vote for him where there's a chance to actually lynch him?
VERY good point Peers..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #778 (isolation #101) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:06 am

Cephrir wrote:1) I'm not trying to be protown.
you havent done this the whole game
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #792 (isolation #102) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:44 am

Fuck I really thought Cephrir was scum...as did others I guess.

I said I would take responsibilty for the Cephrir lynch..so bring on the votes..

that being said, please allow me to claim at -1 before you hammer..

I am going to be out of town (a very light poster) until about Tuesday...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #793 (isolation #103) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:53 am

you yeah, also...
Flyinghawk wrote:Alright, I've reread Cephrir's and CKD's arguments over many times now, and the only possible course of action for this day is to vote cephrir. While this is the most logical vote for the day, i'm not sure i'm very happy with it. CKD's volunteering to get lynched tommorow if Cephrir is not scum (and he has on several occasions) is bad gameplay. I've never liked it when people do this. So, i'm going to vote cephrir now, and if cephrir turns out to be town, my vote will 100% be on CKD tommorow. Which is frustrating.

Vote:Cephrir
vote flyinghawk
this was by far one of the most scummiest votes yesterday....he set up the groundwork for my vote today yesterday like he knew it was going to come out town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #794 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:54 am

also sorry for triple post..

Mod please update the first page (deaths and what not)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #796 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:26 am

also, some quick math...we are 8:3:3
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #803 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 am

Peers wrote:First, let em say I love Dead Rikimaru's writeups.

Now, on to business...
curiouskarmadog wrote:I said I would take responsibilty for the Cephrir lynch..so bring on the votes..

that being said, please allow me to claim at -1 before you hammer..
.... "Please vote for me but stop at L-1 so I can claim and get you to stop."

... Dude, why not just clam now and save everyone some time? Unless you're something important, in which case, why invite the votes on yourself? Unless...

... and then you vote for flyinghawk because he tried to set up a vote against you today, even though you're the one who asked people to vote for you if Cephir was town, -and- right after the day started you did it again. So... you find flyinghawk scummy because he was pretty sure Cephir was town, went along with it anyway, and now wants to lynch you because you want to be lynched? Why not just say "Okay, I said you could lynch me, bring on the votes... unless you're flyinghawk, he's not allowed to vote for me because he said he actually has a reason"?

And then there's Flyinghawk, who votes for Cephir even though he thinks he isn't town, because he sees it as the only option (ignoring, apparently, 'not voting'). He then says he hates when people say "I'm so sure X is scum, if he turns out town, you can lynch me next" because it's bad gameplay, and then goes along with it by saying he's going to vote CKD.

Personally, I think you're both playing poorly, and the downside to that is, I'm not sure which of you I'm voting for yet... hopefully someone comes up with another option, because I'm not sure if either of you are scum or just bad players (And trust me, I know bad players -- I am one).
I would like to see who jumps on the wagon first and for what reasons. I dont recall that I told people to vote me today, I just said I would take responsiblity, there is a difference. Lets see who takes up the fight, personally I am interested.

as for the 8:3:3, 2 teams of 3 seemed right in a game this size with poweroles.

Peers, any reason I am labeled a bad player? didnt you think Cephrir was scum too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #806 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:30 am

Well, if someone said that, I would probably vote him...but what you think is a bad play is not(going to have to see what happens next)...but we are early in the day yet....I promise you and I will continue this conversation before the day is out...still waiting for the sharks to circle.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #808 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:30 am

Nah, I will claim at -2...lets see who agrees with you first zone.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #813 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:48 pm

noting all who votes for silly reasons..

also note if someone hammers "on accident"

will be back around Tues or Weds.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #819 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:56 am

and some bad votes (might want to bold your peers).

can someone tell me why it is pro-town to vote someone to see a claim?

shouldnt yuo be voting me because you think I am scum..

good posts, huh?

interesting..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #852 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 am

This wagon is good and plump now….you guys just screwed up putting me at –1…but I think a ton of information has been found…lets look at the wagon and see why people voted.

Vote 1
Post 807, Zoneace, provides a reason (be a very bad one) asked for my claim now, versus when I am at –1. Why is that zoneace? Don’t you want to see who is on my wagon? If I am scum as you say, this could provide MUCH information for the town...interesting. If I were to claim when you asked, my wagon would have gone no where.

Vote 2
Post 810 , Tar, simply agrees with Zoneace..

Vote 3
Post 812, Whome? “lets get that claim out of the way” So you are voting for me too claim, not because I am scum..nice.

Vote 4
Post 814, Kanga “I, too, want to see his claim.” I cant believe we have two votes like this back to back

Attempt on a Vote 5
Post 818, Peers, agree with people…who has a point peers?

Vote 5
Post 822, Flyinghawk
The only real reason or case anyone has put together..
Flyinghawk wrote:CKD, you drew the complete wrong conclusions from my post. I didn't want to vote Cephrir because i didn't think he was scum, but because the way it was forced based on the same type of logic that has made us lynch 2 other townies on day 1 and 2, that made me not like this. "learn from your mistakes" and "learn history or you are doomed to repeat it" come to mind when i think about how day 3 went. which was, more or less, the same exact way as day 1 and 2. We became(and i am a part of this, defintely) enthralled with the idea that Cephrir was scum, we couldn't see any other way around it.
On the flipside, cephrir was actually playing poorly, but perhaps not scummy. I suppose voting him was not a good choice on my part, but I did, and you can't say i'm the reason that cephrir got lynched. part of the reason perhaps, but much more blaim should be put on CKD.

and, i'll stand by my previous statements:
Vote: CuriousKarmaDog
mentions I said flyinghawk was the only one who lynch Cephrir, that I never did…by saying I would take responsibility for the Cephrir lynch indicates that I lynched Cephrir, not you..I voted you because it seemed like you were setting up for today’s lynch. But that really doesn’t really make since, because even if you were scum, you wouldn’t know for sure if Cephrir was scum or not…you also you admit that maybe you played poorly yesterday..at any rate, unvote flyinghawk, out of my entire wagon, he actual puts a reason out there.

Vote 6
Post 826, Twomz, a meh post, nothing better mentions my offer to take responsibility today was a bad play. Not sure why it is a bad play, but at least he says something.

Vote 7
Post 827, Peers,
absolutely NO REASON, seems like on Day 4 with no mafia deaths, maybe people should be scum hunting, not just voting for no reason.

Unvote (puts me back to 6) by Tar, mentions the claim better be good or the vote is back.

So I am at –2….

I really thought Cephrir was scum, what really sucks is, if I am not lynched today, I will probably be Nked tonight…

I am a sorcerer, I can protect every odd night...sorry I was forced to claim town...but hopefully we can get scum out of the wagon.

That being said,
vote whome
, for voting me without a reason just to hear my claim coupled with the fact that your vote has been on every mislynch.

Also
FoS Tar (completely out of Tar's character to unvote), Kanga, Peers
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #854 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:24 am

Kanaga wrote:Kan
A
ga thinks that if someone says they should be lynched if something happens, and it does, that people should
at the very least
be allowed to push for a claim without being OMGUS'd.
first of all you didnt say that, all you said, was you wanted to see my claim

second, now that you know my claim, you havent unvoted..

any reasons?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #856 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:38 am

LOL, peers, this is your reason for leaving a vote on a claimed sorcerer? So you want to do the mafia's work for them? Why not see if I am NKed tonight? I am a danger to the mafia, yet you want to hang me for them....nice.

guess my two FoSes are on mark.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #860 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:59 am

well my claim is what it is..I love how now that I have claimed no one unvotes and tries feebly to back up their vote..if you believe I am scum Twomz, why are you lecturing me about my claim? It would be obvious what type of "protective role" I was...come on, now.

as for who I protected..dont know why it matters, but I protected Kison night 1 and ooba last night...I did it because I liked their plays at the time

everyone who has confirmed their vote after my claim want to explain why it is a good play to keep their vote on me after my claim and not see if the mafia kills me tonight?

I think this wagon will be the most telling yet...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #862 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:06 am

ZONEACE wrote:still not gonna claim who you've protected???
still not going to read posts?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #872 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:32 am

Peers wrote:
Theory: We have one Wolf Cop, one Mafia Cop, one Mafia Protector, and one Wolf Protector... who is dead. Sorcerer is a false claim designed to appear as useful as possible in hopes that his "I won't survive the night, wait and see!" gamble works.
what is this theory based on?

maybe my claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #888 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:07 am

WhoMe? wrote:umm guys - this game is in the New York forum - games with basic roles only, does sorceror fall into this list?
maybe you should ask the mod this question in bold. (if you really care to know the answer)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #890 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:40 am

WhoMe? wrote:i'm not buying it.

if you're lying you won't be killed tonight due to the no X kill. If you're telling the truth you still won't be killed tonight because

a) you have no power on even nights
b) scum will not target you so as to set you up

I think you're lying and you think you can save yourself today AND tomorrow as when dawn comes tomorrow and you are still around, you will go all WIFOMy and claim you have been kept alive as an easy day 5 lynch.

my vote stays
how will I not be killed because of no xkills? scum can kill town. how does the xkill effect me? so you are saying they would want to kill me the night I can actually block a kill, versus a night I cant do anything? You see how this is absolutely ridiculous right?

so you want to hang me today so I cant be "wifomy" tomorrow? very sad. (my guess is he is mafia over wolfs).

also, does it bother you that you have been on the every townie lynch so far in the game? Why are you so afraid to leave me alive and see what the scum will do with me tonight? It would be insane to leave me alive now they rooted me out (with your help of course).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #895 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:34 am

WhoMe? wrote:OK i have read the wiki on the sorceror role

according to the wiki

sorceror = doc who can only protect against werewolf kills

ckd is claiming he can protect against both scum factions, but only on odd nights

so, the question is, how much faith do we have in this claim? I don't have any.
when did I claim I can protect against both scum factions!!?!?!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #897 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:37 am

WhoMe? wrote:ill try to explain again

Scenario 1 you are lying about your claim and are scum.

result - you will not be killed tonight (scum cannot x kill) tomorrow you would give a WIFOM type argument about how scum had kept you alive to set you up

Scenario 2 you are telling the truth about your role

resulst you have no protect tonight as it is an even night, the scum may kill you, or they may leave you alive to set you up for a lynch the next day

If we leave you alive today the likelihood is that you will not get lynched tonight regardless of your alignment.
jesus whome...you either want to do the scum's job for them, or you want to direct them on how to act tonight...

how anti-town can you actual get?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #902 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:53 am

WhoMe? wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am a sorcerer, I can protect every odd night...sorry I was forced to claim town...but hopefully we can get scum out of the wagon.
anyone else think i was making up stuff to assume this meant he could protect against both scum factions?
by definition what does a sorcerer do?..if I was a doc, I would have said I was a doc. I didnt think I needed to explain what a sorcerer does.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #906 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:00 am

WhoMe? wrote:i am unfamiliar with the sorceror role, hence my misunderstanding of your claim. With the clarification received I am more accepting of your claim

unvote CKD
[/b]
so why didnt you unvote once you read the role and "understood" it? why did you say I claimed that I could protect against all scum, when I did nothing of the sort.

Why are you just NOW unvoting?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #907 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 am

cicero wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I am a sorcerer, I can protect every odd night...sorry I was forced to claim town...but hopefully we can get scum out of the wagon.
anyone else think i was making up stuff to assume this meant he could protect against both scum factions?
by definition what does a sorcerer do?..if I was a doc, I would have said I was a doc. I didnt think I needed to explain what a sorcerer does.
Heya CKD, could you please explicitly articulate what you are saying here? No rhetorical questions please.
it is obvious what I am saying here...

he tried to say I said I could protect against all scum, I never said that. I never said anything of the sort...I wanted him to tell me what a sorcerer did, then explain to me how I een remotely suggested I could protect against all scum..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #908 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

I would have had no clue. Wolves came after I left, this is the only game i've ever played in with wolves.

But again, a protection role that ONLY protects against wolves and ONLY on odd nights. It's just too convienently obscure. It screams of scum making up something just believeable enough to convince the town.
you are an idiot or scum
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #911 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:06 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:so why didnt you unvote once you read the role and "understood" it? why did you say I claimed that I could protect against all scum, when I did nothing of the sort.

Why are you just NOW unvoting?
umm because HE JUST NOW "UNDERSTOOD".

good lord you're indignant all of a sudden.

*i used quotes around understood cause I believe what whome is understanding is a lie.
woah what? How do you know he just now understood? He looked up the role "supposedly" last page THEN pushed this crap against me...since you are defending him, you want us to believe that after my inital claim he kept pushing the vote against me, while not knowing what a sorcerer did?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #912 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:07 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: you are an idiot or scum
Well I can live with being an idiot, but you're a liar and scum.
if I hang, this will haunt you
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #916 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:20 am

ZONEACE wrote: Honestly, whats the point of even having your role int he game if its SOOOOOOOO limited. you can only protect agaisnt half the the scum int he game and only everyother night. .

ask the MOD at the end of the game.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #917 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:22 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:if I hang, this will haunt you

Keep threatening me, it's really improving your position
not threatening you, it is the truth..if this town has any sense, once my role is shown...you will be hung.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #919 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:25 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: ask the MOD at the end of the game.
I'd do that but you're lying about your role.
want to put a side bet on it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #921 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:33 am

ZONEACE wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote: ask the MOD at the end of the game.
I'd do that but you're lying about your role.
the more I think about it..the more I like it..

I bet you, that I did not lie about my role.

for the record...I am a sorcerer, I am pro town, and I protect every odd night.

If I win, you got to start a new thread in the General Discussion forum titled “Zoneace is a douche bag” In the first post, "I lost a bet to CKD"..simple as that.

If you win (meaning that I was indeed lying) I will do the same, but reverse the names of course.

c'mon, bet me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #922 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:36 am

cicero wrote:What part of scum want to lynch scum too are you not grasping, CKD? He could be scum if you come up scum and scum if you come up town.
is this in reference to zoneace or whome?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #924 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:40 am

lol, you remove the vote when you think the BW is going away..and put it back on because?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #926 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:47 am

Peers wrote:I removed my vote because you convinced me that you might not be scum... and then I just realized the bad logic I was using when I thought that.
so then, what is the case that I am scum?

and why is it a good idea to kill me today versus seeing what happens tonight?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #929 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:11 am

not going to back up your suspicions with actions ZA?

no bet then?

guess you really dont believe I am lying.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #934 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:02 am

lol, yeah, I guess I did try to make a wager of sorts, but I do not think that was the type of wager he was was talking about.

But I would like a clarification, because I think Zoneace is bullshiting and I want him to back it up.

MOD, was my "wager" for events to occur after the game an outside influence for this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #935 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:05 am

noting that cicero is rushing to the aid of ZA who is completely ignoring my request.

if he truly believes I am lying like he says, then he should love the fact that I am willingly to do this...I am a man of my word.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #941 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:18 pm

that should be -1

and I think we(what is left of the town) have enough on the old wagon to make some good choices tomorrow..

I seriously doubt the BW will change today.

the reason I said I would take responsibilty was becasuse I was certian Cephrir was scum, but if I was wrong, I would claim and I doubted that I would hang..so that was indeed a bad call..we live and we learn I guess.

this game has me at a loss..I can not believe everyone wants me to hang without seeing what the scum will do tonight...this town has played poorly (my actions yesterday are added to that)...

I will continue to read the game with interest...but I have lost the will to fight here, good play scum, you wore me down.

vote CKD
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #944 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:36 pm

so I am at -1, well hell, my vote still stands

who wants to hammer the claimed sorcerer?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #947 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:40 pm

ZONEACE wrote:ugh this is such a cheap ploy. regardless of who you are it cast's suspicion on whoever hammers.

i'm content with my vote.
regardless??? dont you think I am scum? dont you want scum dead? why do you care what kind of suspicion comes upon the hammer if I am scum..

zone you are such a bullshit artist.

take my bet, if I am lying..I will sing your praises.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #951 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:46 pm

ooba wrote:CKD , please unvote .. The last thing the town needs is another townie lynch ..
seriously, do you really think the town will come down off this?

I am not going to survive the night if I dont hang today...my lynch will provide a ton of information this damn town needs...this BW is one of the scummiest I have seen ever on this site.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #952 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:50 pm

ZONEACE wrote:i'm not gonna stoop to your level, you're turning this into something personal when it's simply not.

I will not be baited by your cheap tactics. I believe you are scum. this is why i am voting for you.
this isnt perosnal

no, you believe that I am lying..I am proving that you really dont think I am lying..I am not even asking you to remove your vote..hell, I even voted for myself...I am asking you to back up your "suspicious" with actions..

what are you scared of?..I mean I am scum right?

btw, you didnt answer my questions...the term "regardless" seems to indicate you are not so sure..if I am scum, how will that be bad for the hammer?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #954 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:51 pm

Peers wrote:Wow. And to think I got flamed for even -suggesting- I self-vote on a BW once...

Y'know that statement where I said I don't think CKD is an idiot? I take it back.
why am I an idiot?

what is
your
problem with my self vote, you should be happy..that much closer to lynching me
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #957 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:59 pm

ooba wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ooba wrote:CKD , please unvote .. The last thing the town needs is another townie lynch ..
seriously, do you really think the town will come down off this?

I am not going to survive the night if I dont hang today...my lynch will provide a ton of information this damn town needs...this BW is one of the scummiest I have seen ever on this site.
Ok .. I would not like to see another townie lynched so I think i'm doing the right thing here (Since my role is not that powerful anyways) ..

Claim : Sorceror , and i can protect against werewolves every even night

Hence my assurance that CKD is town .. Now if we could please unvote and try to hunt scum?

unvote

ugh, sorry to make you claim

[/i]
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #960 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:38 pm

Twomz wrote:
unvote

Wow... either you are both telling the truth or both scum... geez. CKD, if you are town, that is one of the worst plays I have ever seen... trying to hammer yourself as a protective role... at least soak up the NK to stop it from hitting an investigative role, geez. Stop doing stupid shit.

@ Ooba: I don't know if I should thank you or yell at you... but the only reason I am unvoting CKD is because I have seen no reason to think you are scum.

If they live will just be a huge WIFOM case so I am not even going to think about it right now. If one dies the other is either cleared or condemned.

Now I just need to figure out who is the next most likely person to be scum... I wish one of the people that has been lurking and not taking stances would finally take a stance, because the majority (made up of many vocal players) has been wrong every time so far. I am tempted to vote for WhoMe just out of shear bandwagonness... but will refrain from doing so at this time. Instead I will attempt a reread. Brb.

umm, if you remember, I wanted to soak up the NK...like how you spin this on me, when your vote was on a claimed protective role, when you could have just seen what happened in the night..so you didnt play badly?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #963 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:58 am

but you dont see how lynching a claimed protective role without a counter claim and not seeing what the mafia would do is also bad play?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #965 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:33 am

wasnt talking to just you
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #978 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:35 am

vote peers
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #979 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:37 am

actually you know...
unvote

Tar was much more scummier with his vote, unvote, vote crap

need to give the game another solid reread....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #984 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:32 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:actually you know...
unvote

Tar was much more scummier with his vote, unvote, vote crap

need to give the game another solid reread....
NOW, you need to give it a re-read......
not the whole game, just my wagon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1007 (isolation #150) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:11 am

Tarhalindur wrote:Okay, now that I have free time, claim time it is.

I'm a nerfed version of the Watcher (the "sees how many people target my target, including me" version). I also get flavor, giving me a clue as to what roles targeted my target (it's pretty obvious flavorwise when a scumbag attacks someone).

N1 I targeted CKD, as far as I can tell nobody targeted him besides me).
N2 I targeted CKD (again), I saw two people target CKD, one of whom was clearly a were
w
olf.
N3 I targeted Peers, and saw him attacked by a werewolf. CKD's claimed N3 protect was not Peers, hence my suspicion that Peers is scum - specifically mafia scum.

Note: I originally thought that the other player who targeted CKD N2 was a stronger investigative role, probably Seer (given that my role is comparatively weak), but a sorceror pair makes sense as well. I also suspect that there is a weakened Tracker somewhere in the game, but I can't be sure about that.
I am confused

did you see who "targets" people N2, or just the amount? You said two people, who? How do you know Peers was attacked by a werewolf, did the PM actually say this?

are these the results you got? What flavor did you get that attacked me N2?

N1, one person tragetted me
N2, two people targetted me
N3, one person targetted Peers?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1011 (isolation #151) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:44 am

Twomz wrote:
unvote
Wait for Tar to answer CKD's question before finishing peers off.
yes please do
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1013 (isolation #152) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:47 am

curiouskarmadog wrote: What flavor did you get that attacked me N2?
this question is confusing...let me reask it.

What flavor did you get, that made you believe that I was "attacked" by scum N2?

and when you say two people targetted me Night 2...does "one" include yourself?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1014 (isolation #153) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 am

cicero wrote:Sure. Sorry.

I'm betting Tarhalindur is a werewolf. I've watched him make up similar elaborate balogna claims before.

Notice how the things he saw were done by the werewolves.

Peers and Tarhalindur = mafia and werewolf. Bang bang.

Overplayed your hand, Tar.
then why your vote on Peers and not Tar?..what if Tar is setting up Peers (who could be town or scum?) because Tar would not know Peers alignment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1018 (isolation #154) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:10 am

Well, I am willingly to vote Peers then to test Tar's claim.

so the wolves tried to take me out Night 2 huh...have to read Day 2 again as well, maybe they were just setting up Cephrir, who knows.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1019 (isolation #155) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:12 am

also ooba, thanks for the protection Night 2
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1029 (isolation #156) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:06 am

so an entire scum team "expose themselves" to set up one scum member? Wow...why dont you want to help the town find the other scum team?

well someone is lying...what I think is funny is that Peers is willing to believe Tar (that two people targetted me) night 2, then uses the information to say that Tar is scum and he is lying. Which is it Peers, is Tar lying or not? if he is lying, what is he lying about? IF Tar is lying, he is covering his own ass, not ooba and myself.

Tar are you certian that it was a wolf that targetted me night 2? Because if Peers, ooba, and Tar are all telling the truth, then 3 people should have targetted me night 2 and I should indeed be dead.

I think peers is trying to draw out the other doc (for I assume that if we have odd and even sorcerers, then we must also have odd and even docs) by saying that the sorcerer claims are false, so to pull out the odd/even doc to verify the sorcerers. nice try.

Vote Peers
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1031 (isolation #157) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:12 am

if Tar is lying, then couldnt he be lying about Peers as well?..but since Peers claimed, then we have to assume that part of Tar's post was true. Maybe Tar is scum, targetted Peers (who didnt die) and is setting him up for lynch today...Tar care to comment?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1032 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:16 am

cicero wrote:Ooba..."Lolz" is no answer to what he is saying.

Mafia + Wolf + one sorceror = Dead CKD

CKD = alive!

Claim already smelled like horsecrap.

Mafia needs to get wolves lynched. They can NK sorcerors.

The wolves are fucked in this game and we are down to finding two more mafia.

Thanks Peers.

cicero..so you think that ooba/Tar/and myself are wolves? Why is that? What does Tar's claim have to do with ooba or myself in regards to alignment? So you think that Tar is scum because he is lying, but Peers just claim mafia...yet you still have not voted for him.

I think we have our second mafia.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1034 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 am

cicero wrote: Mafia + Wolf + one sorceror = Dead CKD
how did you come by the equation? You have to believe both Tar and Peers to get this?..but you just agreed with Peers that Tar is lying..so which is it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1036 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:22 am

why a wolf over mafia?

Peers is trying to set up Tar as a wolf...Why would cicero, agree if he was a wolf? he is bussing Tar?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1041 (isolation #161) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am

ooba wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:why a wolf over mafia?

Peers is trying to set up Tar as a wolf...Why would cicero, agree if he was a wolf? he is bussing Tar?
Peers is mafia . He admitted to that himself.
And his post makes it amply clear that Tar is a lying wolf .

If you read that post of cicero
"The wolves are fucked in this game and we are down to finding two more mafia."
He wants everyone to think that we three are wolves together . And hide behind the cover . So my read that he is wolf ..
I see what you are saying, but I think he really could be either or.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1043 (isolation #162) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:37 am

cicero wrote:Maybe just Maybe Cicero is just stupid and didn't think it all through.

I need to consider your points about the Doc motivation and about the inconsistency in Peer's logic re Tar's identity.

On your side is that I can't figure out why Ooba would ask that question if he was a wolf.

I'm just posting this to tell you that I'm here and I'm considering the evidence. Back later with what is hopefully some decent logic and a good decision on who to believe.

Suspect and accuse away in the meantime. Fair is fair.

interesting, so he isnt going to hammer Peers? no other evidence is needed for that...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1045 (isolation #163) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:41 am

cicero wrote:I'll hammer Peers in a heartbeat. Wouldnt that be scummy too?

I think he's our play for the day.

Now am I bussing?
cicero wrote:I'm
unvote
ing until Peers has an opportunity to answer that question. Because Ooba is a genius.
still no vote
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1047 (isolation #164) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:47 am

noted
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1049 (isolation #165) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:52 am

WhoMe? wrote:seriously, why would we want to end the day before this discussion is finished?

unvote

is there something else you would like to add to the discussion?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1051 (isolation #166) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:54 am

WhoMe? wrote:seriously, why would we want to end the day before this discussion is finished?

unvote
also i find your unvote quite funny, seeing that you have been on every bandwagon the entire game, and you were all types of ready to hang me, even after my claim (right right there was a misunderstanding)..but now you want the discussion to continue and unvoted a claimed scum

noted again.

the only thing that really is needed here is Tar to comment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1052 (isolation #167) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:57 am

WhoMe? wrote:we have one scum unmasked. He has accused others. There's all kinds of information up for grabs. I want to hear what cicero has to say.
cicero wrote:Ooba..."Lolz" is no answer to what he is saying.

Mafia + Wolf + one sorceror = Dead CKD

CKD = alive!

Claim already smelled like horsecrap.

Mafia needs to get wolves lynched. They can NK sorcerors.

The wolves are fucked in this game and we are down to finding two more mafia.

Thanks Peers.
cicero wrote:Maybe just Maybe Cicero is just stupid and didn't think it all through.

I need to consider your points about the Doc motivation and about the inconsistency in Peer's logic re Tar's identity.

On your side is that I can't figure out why Ooba would ask that question if he was a wolf.

I'm just posting this to tell you that I'm here and I'm considering the evidence. Back later with what is hopefully some decent logic and a good decision on who to believe.

Suspect and accuse away in the meantime. Fair is fair.
you have a question for him?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1054 (isolation #168) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:57 am

WhoMe? wrote:whenyou claimed the discussion wasnt that interesting

I'm not scum

yes you are

repeat as necessary.

This is a totally different scenario.
I am what?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1056 (isolation #169) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:59 am

WhoMe? wrote:
This is a totally different scenario.
the scenario is different? sure is..we actually know who scum is versus all those other times that you voted not knowing, right?

I claim sorcerer, you keep your vote on me

Peers claims mafia, you unvote.

yeah, I see the difference
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1060 (isolation #170) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:02 am

WhoMe? wrote:
cicero wrote:You're in an awfully big hurry for a townie, CKD. If I hammer I'll have to wait until tomorrow to make an argument that you are scum.

And if you wolves tear me to pieces in the night I'm quite unlikely to be able to do that.

Which is what I think is exactly what you want.

Now - slow your roll, lad. I'll be along in a minute.
i'm waiting for his follow up to this. You seem to be very worried about this for a townie....
what makes you think I am worried about this post? All I said was "noted"...you read "worried" in that post?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1062 (isolation #171) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:04 am

cicero wrote:Is there a reason you're suddenly in such a rush? We can't NOT lynch right today. Lots of people should get to chime in. What exactly are you afraid of having happen, CKD?
where are you reading fear? I am just excited that we finally have scum....but you are right, people should chime it...just think, if you had hammered, the town would not seen Capt bandwagon unvote a claimed mafia.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1063 (isolation #172) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:10 am

WhoMe? wrote:no, i read worried in your continued aggro at us not having finished peers off yet
so, what does that tell you? I must be scum right? You really want to go down this road again? I want to lynch scum, what about you?

again, do you have any questions for cicero? I dont think he has a follow up post. Cicero is right though, I would like others to chime in..

especially tar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1079 (isolation #173) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:29 am

Peers wrote:The same reason I said "Keep me alive and the Mafia will test the ooba/CKD theory". They're not trying to fail, they're testing to see if he's the other Mafia.
Or using it as a smokescreen to try and find a way to NK the sorcerers, if that's what they really are
LOL, i thought you said we were wolves with Tar?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1081 (isolation #174) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:36 am

First of all what does "if thats what they really are" mean if you are talking to sorcerers (that you want the people to beelive are not ooba and myself)?

you kow that is not what you meant...I also think you know that ooba and I are sorcerers....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1090 (isolation #175) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:27 am

cicero wrote:
We have compelling evidence that CKD is probably a wolf based on Peers and Tars.

Ooba tonight, if sorceror, would likely protect CKD. CKD for tonight is nothing.

If we lynch CKD today we still have sorceror protection tonight AND we can check their story.

Thoughts?

CKD your lynch might even provide the town an advantage now. What do you think.

This vote should stir up the discussion a trifle:

Vote Curiouskarmadog
what compelling evidence do you have cicero? The word of claimed scum..nice..

I know who will be the lynch of the day after Tar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1098 (isolation #176) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:56 pm

this is the only thing I think I have ever agreed with zoneace on in this game....

of course, he might be afraid that one of the two will.

I like your reasoing ooba, think i feel like we might be looking at a loss..

Unvote, vote Tar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1100 (isolation #177) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:17 pm

I agree with you ooba that is what they SHOULD do, but I doubt either of the two will..

your reasoning number 2 is what got my vote for Tar.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1113 (isolation #178) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:31 am

ooba wrote:

About the protected townie problem , we just tell the doc not to protect anyone today - a simple solution - so we know a failed NK would mean scum.
I disagree with this statement, I think the doc should protect ooba
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1115 (isolation #179) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:36 am

are we assuming that they have godfather's too?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1117 (isolation #180) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:53 am

WhoMe? wrote:going off tar claiming alpha, I think we can assume a symmetrical role of godfather
where did Tar claim alpha?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1120 (isolation #181) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:22 am

Flyinghawk wrote:and if we lynch Tar and he comes out wolf, that would give me more faith in CKD and Ooba being wolfs as well.
please explain to us the logic behind this statement?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1223 (isolation #182) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

back from the holidays, going to reread to find out what I missed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1224 (isolation #183) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:56 pm

Not two hours into the day and Cicero already starts this crap.
cicero wrote:And... shock of shocks, both of our "sorcerers" remain alive and unharmed by wolves.

Un-friggin-canny.
..and I love this, Peers is a claimed mafia and we need to hear his claim, but whome, Cicero, and zoneace want to go to this strategy.
WhoMe? wrote:if we are going to lynch one of the claimed sorcerers, wouldn't it be better to lynch ooba, as ckd has the protect tonight if he comes up telling the truth?
cicero wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:if we are going to lynch one of the claimed sorcerers, wouldn't it be better to lynch ooba, as ckd has the protect tonight if he comes up telling the truth?
Yup.
ZONEACE wrote:I think it warrants an FOS on both CKD and Ooba because really, it's better for the wolves to kill them at night (its less important for the mafia to do so since a sorceror would not affect their kill) because they need to use the days to kill mafia. And with a confirmed mafia already in line for the lynching it would be pointless to risk postponing his lynching by causing the town to mislynch a sorceror.

I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade that FOS
Vote CKD
This will change to a vote on peers later in the day as I'd rather not vote for him now just in case some people (especially the remaining wolves) get a little trigger happy and quick lynch him before we get any useful info from him.

and because I'm voting CKD i need
FOS ooba
as well because if one of them is a wolf the other is also (i think we can all agree on that.)
These post and ZA's vote is completely bullshit and anti-town. Thought we wanted to find and lynch scum? Why cant you 3 wait to see what peers has to say?

I agree it is smarter to take out one scum group first to eliminate NKs.

Moving on,

Cicero claims BV. Before the reveal and unprovoked, interesting. Peers reveals that he targeted DAS. Ooba asks DAS his thoughts, and he claims he doesn’t care about this game, claims vanilla, and reduces his maturity level 3 notches…sounds guilty to me.
cicero wrote:Wolves can bite my neck and I die. Mafia can't hurt me. Opposite of Wolvesbane.

I figure I'm likely wolf meat tonight. I dont agree with Peers's assessment of my safety. But if we do have a hidden doc he can have my back, if he wants.

I'm very curious about this turn of events though. I've been fairly certain of this whole sorcerers = bullcrap thing.

Peers, why did you target DAS? Why didn't you target one of those two? Did you expect to kill DAS or did you expect it would bounce?
this post (edited) does not make any sense. If you are the BV, why would the doc want to cover your back. The doc can only protect against mafia attacks. You would actually need the sorcerers to get your back tonight.

wait, I see, you dont believe our claims, therefore the doc (in your pov) is the only person who could protect you. Cicero, if we lynch DAS and he comes up a wolf, do you believe our claim anymore, or are we mafia now?

I don’t understand how you are a BV and know there was a wolfsbane, but you don’t want to except the fact that we have docs and sorcerers.

ZA thinks we should lynch Kison now…jesus, ZA you have done exactly zero to help this town. I for one would like whome or ZA “tested”.

I will be voting DAS, unless something else occurs that deserves a more pressing vote.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1228 (isolation #184) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:06 am

cicero wrote:I meant the sorcerors can protect my back if they want. Misspeaking.
no I dont think that is what you meant, in the same post you said that the sorcerers were bullshit.
cicero wrote:
If DAS comes up wolf, I will be far more likely to believe your sorceror claim. The fact that I'm on this line of thought at all means I'm backpedaling into believing you. I just can't for the life of me, figure out why the wolves would have kept you alive.
well, who knows why the scum does what they do, but I have a feeling the first part of "today" has something to do with the plan. I think the first 4-5 posts were of the "I cant believe they are alive, they should hang" variety.

No one finds that odd even though the have a claimed mafia waiting to either be hung, or provide information about the wolves.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1229 (isolation #185) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:20 am

cicero wrote: This seemed obviously designed to explain why there would be a dead doc and a sorceror. When pressed you
THEN said you were only for wolves
and Ooba jumped in to claim the other days.

In addition, you are the lynchpin of Tarhalindur's entire fake claim

AND

you are still alive for no explicable reason.

Can you see why I'd be suspicious, CKD?
the bold is untrue. "I claimed sorcerer, THEN claimed I was only for the wolves"? What the hell does a sorcerer do cicero? By definiation I was only for the wolves..here you make it sound like I was pressed to claim further, then I made up the wolves part, which is NOT how that went down.

To me it seems like you would be one of the first people to believe my claim (because you knew that both the wolves and mafia had some player they couldnt kill). So when I claimed sorcerer, you should be more likely to believe the claim(over a vanilla townie), because of your knowledge of your role.

so you are having problems believe ooba and my claims, but I am suppose to believe yours? Well, you claimed before Peers provided his reveal for a is night choice. It is convenient that you cant be killed by mafia, so that if Peers did say your name you already have an excuse. Now that Peers is our informant (or whatever he is) he wont target you. This seems like a convenient claim. Now you are saying the wolves are going to kill you, what happens if they don’t? Can I put you under the same harsh light you are putting ooba and I?

However, there is no counter claim and because it seems like the “power” roles are balanced I am more likely to believe you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1255 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Whome was a nurse, but still didn’t believe the sorcerer claims. Dumbass.

We are still debating and doubting the sorcerer claims, jesus. Now Kison forgot Cicero’s claim…what are his scenarios?

Going back to reread.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1267 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:29 am

Well, one of the things we have seemed to have forgot is that we wanted to eliminate one of the scum groups first to lower the amount of kills we will endure during the night.

I believe we have 4 scum total (1 wolf and 3 mafia). It is in our best interest to finish off the wolves today.

Vote zoneace

I think that this is our last wolf. If he is not a wolf, he is most definitely mafia.

He constantly voted for me in the beginning for absolutely no reason. After ooba and I claimed, he wanted to hang us and actively pushed. After Peers claimed mafia, he still pushed that ooba and I were the better lynch even voted for us right after the Tar lynch before we got any information from Peers. Wonder why he was so scared of us, versus mafia? Either because he is mafia or he is scared of our blocking powers (wolf)

He has been on every townie lynch. He was the last to jump on DAS’s lynch. Yesterday here is wonderful gem.
ZONEACE wrote:
I would support a Kison lynch over a Peers lynch because honestly, we have a greater possibility of gaining useful info from a KNOWN mafia member than from an unknown player who's barely playing. Not participating is a detriment to the town.
Peers (who is admitted mafia) provided us with a name of a wolf (DAS). Zoneace doesn’t want to lynch either, he prefers to push a lynch on Kison. WTF?

He was the second to last on the Tar lynch, before Tar self hammered.

He is quick to lynch all the other townie. He was quick to throw his vote on me almost every day. Yet it took him forever to vote for DAS and Tar. Ask yourself why..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1270 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:41 am

ooba wrote: So unless we are sure we are lynching scum , its not in our best interests to lynch anybody apart from Peers .

But the best case scenario for town right now is to lynch the lone wolf .. But how sure are you that Zoneace is the lone wolf?
dammit

I am sure he is scum, but I am not that sure he is the wolf.

unvote

that being said, I was certian Cephrir was scum too.

ooba, your thoughts on ZA?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1271 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:45 am

ZA here is a question for you

after ooba and I were not killed after we claimed you thought we had to be scum.

now that Cicero has claimed BV and the wolves did not kill him..your thoughts on cicero.

Also ZA...I would like you to finish these sentences.

"I think the lone wolf is..."
"I think the mafia scum group is..."
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1275 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:46 am

Peers wrote:
ooba wrote: "I think the lone wolf is..."
"I think the mafia scum group is..."
I think the lone wolf is Kison, because the game is suddenly more interesting to him.

I -know- who the Mafia pairing is, but I'm only going to tell you half of it: Me. The rest, you gotta work for.
yeah yeah yeah we got it there is only two of you..do you think the more you say it, the more we will believe you?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1282 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:29 am

gee, you are right, how can misinformation hurt the town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1294 (isolation #192) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:24 pm

vote zoneace

yeah, im sure
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1303 (isolation #193) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:55 am

cicero wrote:Why are you sure? Gimme a case so I might be able to justify a vote.
to start...more as I have time to spare.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Well, one of the things we have seemed to have forgot is that we wanted to eliminate one of the scum groups first to lower the amount of kills we will endure during the night.

I believe we have 4 scum total (1 wolf and 3 mafia). It is in our best interest to finish off the wolves today.

Vote zoneace

I think that this is our last wolf. If he is not a wolf, he is most definitely mafia.

He constantly voted for me in the beginning for absolutely no reason. After ooba and I claimed, he wanted to hang us and actively pushed. After Peers claimed mafia, he still pushed that ooba and I were the better lynch even voted for us right after the Tar lynch before we got any information from Peers. Wonder why he was so scared of us, versus mafia? Either because he is mafia or he is scared of our blocking powers (wolf)

He has been on every townie lynch. He was the last to jump on DAS’s lynch. Yesterday here is wonderful gem.
ZONEACE wrote:
I would support a Kison lynch over a Peers lynch because honestly, we have a greater possibility of gaining useful info from a KNOWN mafia member than from an unknown player who's barely playing. Not participating is a detriment to the town.
Peers (who is admitted mafia) provided us with a name of a wolf (DAS). Zoneace doesn’t want to lynch either, he prefers to push a lynch on Kison. WTF?

He was the second to last on the Tar lynch, before Tar self hammered.

He is quick to lynch all the other townies. He was quick to throw his vote on me almost every day. Yet it took him forever to vote for DAS and Tar. Ask yourself why..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1305 (isolation #194) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:15 am

it was an old case..why didnt you like it the first time I posted it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1308 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:35 am

reread page 51
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1309 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:36 am

but who cares when I posted it..the fact is I have posted it again...and you have not addressed it, but only asked when I posted it the first time..why?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1315 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:09 am

Sik read the game, then comment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1317 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:34 am

will do as time permits...I see he has some sort of a flimsy defense up (notice he didnt address my case the first time I posted it, guess he hoped it would get over looked)..at any rate, his defense boils down to "you were wrong before"....nice ZA...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1329 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:08 pm

ZONEACE wrote:

As for me voting you and ooba. The claim seemed shoddy at the time, and I seem to remember not being the only one who didn't believe you guys. Plus you were acting REALLY SCUMMY (heck you still are). I had legitimate cause to vote you, so calm down there killer.
You are right there…lets look who agreed with you.
Peers wrote:
I'd say, with no scum caught so far, it's far more likely he's scum than town, and so I'm leaving my vote on him. Now, the question is... have his scumbuddies voted for him? If so, will they unvote and risk exposing themselves? Or did they not vote for him to keep him safe, and are hoping to make innocent townies second-guess unvoting?
Tarhalindur wrote:

I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me, especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

Vote: Curiouskarmadog
LOCK ON: Curiouskarmadog
That is some good company ZA.

So you weren’t on the Cephrir lynch (I was mistaken), but DAS wasn’t on my lynch either.

Answer these questions that you seem to have overlooked AGAIN. Why after Peers came out and told us he was mafia, did you want to push a lynch for ooba and I even before Peers provided us any information. Peers was claimed mafia, but you felt my lynch was more important. Now even before you come back with, “Well you are attacking me before Peers”…This is a different scenario. We are now trying to eliminate the rest of a scum group…what were you trying to do?

Why after Peers gave us DAS as scum, did you not want vote either Peers or DaS but wanted to lynch Kison?

What is scummy, is that you are fast to place your vote on me out of the gate…you were fast hang Green day and Karen….but when it came to DaS and Tar…you wanted to wait till the very end when it was quite obvious they were gong to be lynched…PLEASE explain to me the change in playstyle.

My vote wasn’t one DaS because I was still looking for information and wanted to see if DaS was going to provide us any information before he left (see post 1224). You cant say you were scum hunting because all you were doing was pushing a Kison lynch…

Who is really getting scummier and scummier?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”