ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #217 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:02 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

YAY, well i've read through the thread so as soon as I get my role, i'll make a post relevant to the game
Late twenties, early Thursdays
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #218 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok, so I have some Suspicions, but I't not quite ready to vote for anyone yet.

Sabato Gigante FOS on Karen
Yes, she's playing like a bad player, but that doesn't mean she's not scum/wolf. THe things she's done make me VERY suspicious of her.

Dybeck really jumps out at me as well. Like Tarhal said, extreme defense seems really desperate. Why defend someone so fervently unless you have something to lose personally. I mean this is Mafia, odds are we're gonna lose a townie day one, that's just the way it happens, ESPECIALLY is Day Start games. On top of that, his urge to start a bandwagon on someone else jsut seems like another attempt to get votes away from a scum pal onto someone else.

so with that I enter the game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #225 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:51 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok, i gotta post again i've done some re-reading and I think all FOSing of cephrir is also a little suspicious. He hasn't done anything, atleast in my eyes, that is at all suspcious. He so far seems substantially protown.
dybeck wrote:EVERY SINGLE REASON QUOTED FOR LYNCHING KAREN HAS BEEN BASED UPON HER BEING A BAD PLAYER!

THIS DOES NOT MATTER ONE IOTA IN THE MATTER OF SCUM VS TOWN.

WHAT ARE YOU ALL NOT GETTING HERE?
Not all of the reasons for voting Karen are based on her being a bad player, just most of them. And also, like I said before, in games that start with day the first lynch is USUALLY town because we really have no solid info to go on, so even if Karen ISN'T scum (although i believe she actually is) why not make that first townie lynch a townie that isn't helping the town. Lynching a non-hellpful townie is better than lynching an active and possibly helpful townie inspite of a few suspcions.

so with that I'm gonna
VOTE KAREN

and
FOS that would be a vote if Karen weren't there on Dybeck
for his unending defense of the player that seems most scummy now.

and I'd just like to state one more time that lynching a BAD PLAYING townie day one, is better than lynching someone who bandwagons that BAD PLAYING townie because they are a BAD PLAYING townie. our best move right now is to get rid of karen because shes likely scum and even if she isn't she's not doing anything to help the town and likely won't be able to help us in the future.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #226 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh, i messed up those quote tags, could the mod PLEASE FIX THEM . thankie.

MOD NOTE:
Fixed.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:54 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Green Day wrote:for reasons stated above by
Zoneface
cough
no f
cough
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:44 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

could we please get a prod on Blight, Fernando, Karen, Kison and UltimaAvalaon. Its been AT LEAST 2 days since any of them has posted on the thread and well thats a quarter of the players, and right now we're kinda dying from lack of activity.

and with that
FOS everyone not being very active
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #235 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:31 am

Post by ZONEACE »

FOS Kison and Blight

Kison has made 4 posts, 1 was a normal first post random vote, the second was explaining what FOS meant the third was voting for someone who was voting for karen and the 4th was just saying that they still aren't feeling the Karen bandwagon. Serious lurking. very suspicious. If you aren't feeling it, then give us something else to go on. You vote for Cephrir has LESS reason behind it than any of the votes for Karen sooo, really you're doing the same thing you're accusing the person you're voting for of doing, and that just doesn't sit well with me.

as for blight, the lurking is really suspicious here also. 4 posts, 1 random vote, 1 vote for someone voting for a bandwagon (a normal day one activity) 1 post confirming the vote for that person because they had a change of heart and a 4th saying they're comfortable with they're vote. You haven't added ANYTHING useful to the game.

People who lurk, and don't add useful things to the game are not helping the town, and thusly should be looked at as suspicious.

others that fall under this are
UltimaAvalon (voted for self, and hasn't added anyhting to the thread)
Honorary Hitchhiker (only 4 posts, still has random vote on, pointing fingers at people that really aren't the target of any suspicion, general lack of substantial helpful posts)
Fernando (though not really any suspicions here, just general lack of participation)

While Tarhalindur's only posted 3 times those posts have been long logical and related to the game and helping the game along so thats why s/he (no gender noted so sorry about that). isn't on the above list.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Note he doesnt even say lynching a bad townie that could be scum..he just wants to lynch a bad townie.

Um actually, what i said was that most first day lynches end up being townies in games that start in day. So if Karen ends up being a townie (which is possible, hell, at this point, the odds say she is), which I don't think she is, that its not a big loss because she's not a great player, and its better to lynch a bad townie than the people bandwagoning a bad townie.

It is in the towns BEST INTEREST at this point to get rid of karen. There are a number of us that believe she is scum. Thats our reason for voting for her. Bad townies while towniers ARE NOT GOOD FOR THE TOWN, esepcially as the game progresses. If she is town, the mafia/wolves are uynlikely to target her because SHES A BAD PLAYER and thusly as the number of townspeople shrink (as they are inevitably going to do since 2 people, maybe more if theres a SK and/or Vig are likely to die each night unless we are fortunate enough to have one groupe traget the other or better yet them both target each other) the likelihood of a bad townie making a fatal mistake for the town increases, so its best to get rid of a bad townie now before they can do too much damage.

But as i said, that argument only matters if SHE ACTUALLY IS TOWN, which i don't believe her to be.

and since you said i should
FOS KarmaDog
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:39 am

Post by ZONEACE »

in response to KarmaDog

ok I'm gonna make this as simple as possible since clearly its not making sense.

Games that start in day likely end day one with a town lynching because there is very little SOLID INFO (ie info gained from night actions) and because there are more townies than scum. This is a simple fact you learn from playing in lots of mafia games (and i've played in 34 so I have that experience).

So, what I'm saying is that why don't we lynch the person that a good number of people (2/3s required for a lynching) think is scum because if they end up being scum then hey go us, and if they don't end up beingscum, then hey they're a bad townie, go us.

I think that scenario is win/win for the town on day one.

If we're likely to lose a townie, why don't we at least make sure that the possible townie is one that is not gonna be helpful to the town (ie KAREN)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #243 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:58 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Ask yourself this. Who bandwagons typically?
Umm, day one, EVERYONE. thats the way day one goes. its all bandwagons cause we have nothing else to go on.
He does not say someone who could possibly be scum…he says townie.
You just aren't reading my posts are you? I've said in just about everyone one of them that I think Karen is scum. My talk about her being a townie is in the context that this is the first day, and we have no real facts to go on and numerical odds say she's likely a townie.
I think zone’s perspective is from a non town point of view.
And I think you're playing from the prospective of someone without much experience playing mafia.
I do not think anyone who is town and understands this game would want to lynch a townie.
It's not about wanting to lynch a townie, its about wanting to do whats best for the town as a whole, and right now that's lynching Karen.

anyway, I'm done arguing about this with you, cause you clearly aren't gonna understand. So i'm gonna just wait for some other players to show up and do what's best.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:57 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Karen wrote:
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).

listen, you brought this on yourself, you acted in a way that people thought was suspicious and when they pointed that out you flipped out only making said people more suspicious.

so i say we just get rid of her.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

its clear she's not gonna, she's chosen to be a stubborn muel and to hinder the town's progress.

The self vote is obvious an attempt to get this over with, so i say why stand in her way of the self immolation.

As i keep saying, the town will be better off without Karen.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #258 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

why not wait to see if she claims
Umm you weren't to worried about getting her to claim just a few minutes ago...
jesus christ...fine, lynch her then..

or did you forget?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:33 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Also, its SOOOOOOOOOOOO Frustrating to see some of the people who seem to be absent from this game posting in others

COME ON FOLKS, your silence hurts all of us. and makes the game much less enjoyable.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #264 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Ok I've been gone for 2 and a half years, and back then we didn't have a Jester role (as far as I remember) so I have to ask, what is that?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:41 am

Post by ZONEACE »

meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think she's No good at this game, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie, she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #271 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

OMG you need to work on your damn reading skills. In the post you quoted i said
I just think she's No good at this game,
and probably scum at the same time.

Bolding my addition.

and yet you said
again, you do not really think she is scum

You are clearly either stupid or trying to take what i've said and misrepresent it intentionally, which screams scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #276 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:meh, I don't buy it.

If there were a jester it would have to be karen, but i don't think there is one, I just think
she's No good at this game
, and probably scum at the same time. But if she is a townie,
she's a bad enough townie that we'd be better off without her
you dont need to insult..

are you not pushing a lynch because she is a bad player?
see thats the thing you only read the parts of my posts that suit what you're trying to make them look like. read the ENTIRE POST. I'm pushing the lynch because i think she is both scum and bad at the game. It's AS I SAID 3 TIMES NOW (AT LEAST) its win/win for the town to lynch Karen. Because she's either Scum (which i HIGHLY BELIEVE, and a bad player) or she's a bad playing townie that is a detriment to the town. Either way Karen is not good for the town, and lynching people that are not good for the town is good for the town, at least at this early stage of the game, later on it might be better to keep a piss poor town player to keep the odds in the towns favor, but right now we can stand the loss.

The way I see it, there are AT THE MOST, 6 non town players in the game We know there are 2 groups, mafia and wolves. 3 each sounds right to me. Cause well, it wouldnt be fair to either of the groups if one of them had more than the other, so its likely they're equal. If they each had 4, that would be 8 non town players, ALMOST HALF of all the players in the game, which i find to be unlikely as that would be a vast advantage to the mafia/wolves as if they guess lucky and get the town to lynch in their favor the game could be over (at least for the town) in 3 days. And if each group only has 2, that leaves each of them at too much of a disadvantage for it to be very fair, so thats where I get 3 in each. and its unlikely we have a SK since with 2 killing groups we could lose 2 townies a night, a SK could make it 3, and could lead to a super quick town loss like the 4/4 scenario.

So, with 3 in each group, If we lynch Karen and she turns out to be town then we have 6 mafia/wolves and 13 town left. If both groups are successful tonight, that leaves us with 6 m/w and 11 town. The odds of lynching a mafia day two jump.

The town is still in a fairly good position and we've eliminated a blight on the town and thats all only if karen ends up being town.

If she ends up being mafia/wolf then going into tonight we're left with 5 m/w and 14, and if both groups are succesful that 5 m/w 12 town in teh morning.

Those are the ONLY 2 possible scenarios (that are worst case in regards to mafia/wolf night action) and both of them leave us still in a pretty good position tomorrow.

and just for the record at this point in the game, the scenarios are the same NO MATTER WHO WE LYNCH, so why not lynch the person who at this point is the least helpful to the town and to most of us the most scummy so far?

This is not complex logic people. Day 1 lynches are always a guess (in games that start in day), and it's just silly not to go with our best guess.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

No matter what she comes up I'll be going after you tomorrow based on you complete and utter lack of reading comprehension

oh and the fact that you've hung yourself out to dry rather nicely all by yourself

buy like earlier im done arguing with you about this because you refuse to comprehend english and basic sentence structure.

I've made my beliefs QUITE CLEAR and my vote is staying where it is, and with Karen being -2 i'll leave it up to those out there who are still not voting and/or voting for someone else.

MOD could we please get a new count.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

and with that we have a NON CLAIM.

So, shall just put an end to this charade?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #282 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
laughing...so you are going to hang a bad townie (yes, who you say you think is scum, but the alignment really doesnt matter to you) today then you are going to go after me tomorrow no matter what her alignment is tomorrow (not caring what my alignment is)...and this guy is leading the lynching party...
i didn't say I was gonna try and get others to vote for you tomorrow, but I WILL be voting for you. tomorrow I'll stay out of what you people want to do, unless someone makes a really strong case for someone that I believe and I'm needed in order to secure a lynch. Otherwise, my vote will be on you from the moment i post after the thread reopens until the end of tomorrow.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #298 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Well I must say that's a little suprising. The end of yesterday made me suspicious of theopor for showing up after lurking to place the hammer and then give a lame excuse for having lurked.

that said
FOS everyone I FOS'd yesterday
cause the night scene doesn't change any of those suspicions

and
vote KarmaDog
because i stick to my word and said I'd be voting him today.

Your actions yesterday were disconcerting, yes, Karen ended up being town, but there was the possibility she was scum coupled with her inability to aid the town in ANY WAY. It was obvious that our best option yesterday was to lynch her and you were completely opposed to it but gave us no better ideas.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #301 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sonicpulsar wrote:Sweet Enola Gay, we lost a wolfsbane, whatever that is. I'm assuming it would have helped us eliminate the werewolves. .
The night scnee made it sound like he could protect against wolf attacks. But either way, it obvious we'd be better off still having UA alive.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #306 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:34 am

Post by ZONEACE »

He might be refering to these posts.
I agree Karen's behaviour has been extremely scummy.
This after you'd voted for her then switched your vote to whome
Karen has by far been the scummiest person. I just reckon to watch everyone voting for her as well.
In which you play BOTH sides in the same post.
I'm starting to suspect Karen again.
Back on karen again.
Unvote I think I'm passed voting for WhoMe? at the moment. I have a small FOS on Karen, for reasons stated above by Zoneface. Sorry I haven't been talking much, I don't have enough time to do a detailed inquiry at the moment.
You again suspect her (enough to FOS).

that shows how you could be pushing for her death without voting. I got to say that twomz raises valid points that you just dismissed wihtout countering.

you were originally on the bandwagon fairly early on (and stated several times you thought karen was scummy) but ended the day not voting for anyone. Seems to me that Twomz has plenty of reason to suspect you. I can see why, getting on a bandwagon, then getting off, but still advocating it when the bandwagon is for someone that the odds say is a townie (first day odds are the person being lynched is a townie and if you were scum that would make the odds even higher) is an easy way to stay under the radar if you're a mafia/wolf.

so for that
FOS GreenDay

I don't neccissarily think you're scum but your actions yesterday (the bandwagoning/antiwagoning/advocating the wagon + lurking) plus you not really countering Twomz valid points are enough fo you to deserve the FOS.

Dybeck is still my biggest FOS though.

I honestly believe that most of the people voting for karen yesterday were town. She gave us NO CHOICE. We had to lynch karen yesterday. I think it would have been in the scum's (both mafia and wolves) best interest for her to still be alive cause she would have most definately hindered us later in the game so to me, the people defending her the most agressively are the most suspicious. A scummy looking townie (and a bad playing one on top of that) helps draw suspicion away from the scum trying to hide, so the longer they could keep one around the better for them.

But i'm still keeping my vote on CKD because of what i just said about dybeck (it applies to CKD as well) and well, i said i'd be voting him all day unless im needed to help lynch someone.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:12 am

Post by ZONEACE »

When I sober up I'll respond your questions CKD.

other than that, I agree with your suspicion of davidangelsummers. The wagon jumping (despite the wagon being logical) and lurking is suspicious just because thats a common scum tactic.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #333 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Green Day wrote:^^ Good point. Why would the wolves have killed theopor_COD? It keeps confusing me... He lynched Karen with no reason. Putting it straight into night. This is scummy, which scum want. Why would scum kill him? Can someone please try and explain to me why someone would do this.

Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #335 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I know I wouldn't have killed theopor if I were scum because he would have been an easy target today with his actions yesterday. It seems to me the ONLY people who would have killed him were those without enough experience to realize the postion theopor put himself in.

Wanting to make sure of his alignment isn't a good enough reason for me to think the wolves are veteran players. They didn't NEED to know his alignment since they could have likely lynched him today regardless. I think we're looking for newbie wolves.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:39 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
I went back and reread your posts and decided you didnt desreve a reply cause you didn't raise any valid points, much like yesterday.

oh and Kison, way to vote me for, for explaining SOMEONE ELSES THEORY to greenday

maybe if you actually read the thread and actually participated instead of well not and then making votes based on your lack of information you'd not look scummy, but alas, thats what you've done so
HUGE FOS on kison
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #347 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Blight wrote:
Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?

Oh but then he unvoted her and went after those voting for while still advocating voting for her, so it's ok, that means he's innocent, obvi. :roll:
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #353 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:09 am

Post by ZONEACE »

kison wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:that shows how you could be pushing for her death without voting. I got to say that twomz raises valid points that you just dismissed wihtout countering.
Accusing someone who indirectly supported the failure of the wagon. Yes, I understand that the scum vibe comes from the indirection, but that's not the point. The point is the support contradicts the next "theory"

you quoted me here but that quote was from a post in which I was explaining to Greenday why twomz was suspicious of him. As he completely dismissed it despite all twomz points being valid.

I will admit i misread the rest of your post. I do however stand by my assertions that greenday looks quite suspicious for dismissing everything twomz said.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #375 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sorry guys, didn't realize it had been since wednesday since i last posted here, my bad, i just got prodded. anyway. Welcome to the game kanga.
Blight wrote:I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.

I'm curious as to what exactly you don't like about my vote for today? I stated yesterday that I would be voting for CKD today (unless another target that seemed to be scum became apparent and my help was needed to finish a lynch) and I believe my reasons are quite obvious and well explained. So what's so terrible about my vote?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #382 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:22 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

not terrible observations KB, but really the people id think would be more suspicious would be the last 4 to vote for her but since 3 of them are dead (including karen herself) and all 3 were innocent that doesn't really mean much.

Why do you think that do you think keeping a vote on for the logest period of time is suspicious? they voted for her early and then her behavior as the day progressed just made here MORE suspicious, so they really didn't have a reason to unvote her.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #394 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.

that could be an explanation for CA's lack of posting in the game, although it seems he's been posting fiarly regularly in his other games, although i don't know whther those posts were of any content as i didn't read them just checked the frequency.

So i'm gonna
FOS CA
as well.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #406 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:37 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Unofficial Vote Count
I think its accurate
Green Day(4) - Twomz , Blight , ChocolateAttack, Kison
Cephrir (4) - dybeck , Flyinghawk , curiouskarmadog, KillerBob
dybeck(1) - Cephrir
curiouskarmadog(1) - ZONEACE
Twomz (1) - Green Day

Not voting (6): Sonicpulsar , davidangelsummers , Tarhalindur , thinktank , Kanga, WhoMe?

So i must ask, how exactly did KillerBob beat you to putting Cephrir at -2 when it's 9 to lynch Sonic?

Now this could have just been a counting error, but i'm gonna
FOS Sonic
cause it could also be an attempt to make people think cephrir has more votes than he does.

Don't really have much else to add right now, I'd like to hear Cephrir's response to everything being layed against him as the case against him is getting quite convincing.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #410 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote:Tar replaced in... do not remember for whom though.

Tar replaced SPAG who never posted in the game, so thats no excuse for having so few posts.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #416 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:56 am

Post by ZONEACE »

davidangelsummers wrote: Girlfriend back from Norway. Look at the pic ..You would not do weekends either..
Oh shit, i thought that was Pink.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #420 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

i still say it's Pink.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #435 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:19 am

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah ok, it looks like the inactivity means I'm gonna be needed for a lynch so
unvote CKD VOTE Greenday

you keep giving non-responsive and useless posts, and those few posts are sporadic, you just are too scummy to ignore.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:53 am

Post by ZONEACE »

davidangelsummers wrote:
ZONEFACE
man you reek of scum..Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete

Wait, I REEK of scum, but you're unwilling to unvote him yourself???? How does that make sense, If you'd don't want him lynched then YOU unvote him yourself. Could you play both sides a LITTLE harder there? Why is it ok for you to have a vote on him, but the rest of us can't have a vote on him for the same reason as you? that's ridiculous. Green Day has given us NO REASON to not vote him, He's had AMPLE oppurtunities to defend himself and instead he has made useless posts. Seems to me like he's stalling so he can think up a fake claim, and it sounds like you want to help him stall but just incase he cant come up with anyhting good you can say "hey, i was always there voting for him so don't look at me as scum"

Big FOS Davidangel
that makes NO SENSE AND SOUNDS SCUMMY.

also, Killerbob, why would i raise a point about the people voting for karen who look scummy that would draw attention to me if I were scum? It just doesn't make sense that I would raise a valid point where I was the main target of suspicion if I were scum.

Finally, speaking of my vote for karen. Its kinda funny that a couple of people have claimed I was the driving force behind the lynch (mostly CKD) and I was the one getting people to pile on. thats just not true, if you go back and look, I was the 7th person on the list. the lynch was already halfway there when i voted for her. How can I, the 7th voter, be the driving force behind the lynch when more than half the number required to lynch have already voted for her. I wasn't the driving force behind anything, except logic.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #458 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:50 am

Post by ZONEACE »

he's at -3 cause Chocolate Attack unvoted (at david's request even though david didn't think he should have to unvote himself.)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

yeah there really are just too many people who aren't participating.

Thinktank's post was not useful at all. It just makes him look like he's participating while really he's not adding anything to the game.

Davidangel is doing the same thing. Sure he's posting, but very few of them actually add anything to the game.

Greenday is doing the same thing, but already looked suspicious. Thats why people are voting for him, including myself.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #467 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i agree with your last point blight, but based on the way CA has been posting all game its not really that suspicious to me, but david's post is VERY strange and scummy as i pointed out earlier.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #475 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Guys, it looks like we may have another karen in Greenday, but he hasn't given us (who have voted him) a reason to unvote. How long are we going to let him stall while he fakes a case for someone else and come sup with a fake claim?? Honestly, he has made himself the best target so far (with his actions and more importantly, his IN ACTIONS). We need to make a decision as a group what to do cause sitting around with our thumbs up our asses waiting for answers that it seems aren't going to come. So while we decide what we're gonna do I'm gonna
unvote
just so that nothing happens before we can actually discuss this.

AND CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME DAMN PARTICIPATION FROM SOME PEOPLE??? PLEASE

tarhalidar, greenday and flyinghawk have not been partici[ating very well (they arent the only ones, but those are the 3 that pop into my head first and fastest)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #477 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kanaga wrote:We can't let go of Green Day's scumminess just because he isn't moving us to vote or unvote. I don't like the way he is acting- the day 1 flip-flopping was bad, but this day he seems even scummier by not answering. I'm not saying I want to rush the day, but we can't wait for the next uninformative post forever.

No thats what I'm saying kanaga, i just unvoted cause I'd like us to come to a consensus. There's the possibility that greenday is just another karen, so it's probably for the best that we make as much of a group decision as possible. We shouldn't be rushing to lynch GD but we need to hurry up and make a decision about him cause he's made it pretty much clear that he's not gonna give us a reason to not lynch him and drawing it out is just wasting time and will just lead to this game stalling and people losing interesting (and we really don't need that since we already have a bit of a participation problem)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #479 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

and you've posted twice in the last week and 4 times since the 11th of this month. Call my participation scummy when you start actually participating in the game. Your lurking is far scummier than my being on bandwagons. Not to mention i have backed up my attacks on the targets of the band wagons and my reasons have been logical and supported by most other people in the game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #480 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Sorry to double post, i hit submit a little hastily.

But flying hawk, you're starting to look like lurking scum pushing attention onto somoene else cause you've been called out.

FOS flying hawk
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #482 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kison wrote: I don't like Zoneace's sudden indecisiveness.

Yeah I don't like it either but at this point a consensus (not just a simple majority) is what is best.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #484 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 am

Post by ZONEACE »

dybeck wrote:ZONEACE, actually, a simple majority is what we need.

Most of us our pro-town, and want to lynch scum. Some of us are scum, and want to lynch town. What we don't want is the scum to form a consensus.

I'd prefer everyone to make up their own minds and vote accordingly - not to be led into joining the concensus by people who may not even be town.
um dybeck, right now the town constitutes more than just a simple majority. but with the scum out there, it only takes 3 or 4 townies making the wrong decision before he have a BAD simple majority. So a consensus is for the best. I still think Greenday is scum, but i'd like to get some input in this game from those not participating because its unlikely that all the lurkers are scum. WE need participation before we end this day. people need to show up, make some decent input and actually take a part in the decision making. otherwise as a town we're screwed.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:22 am

Post by ZONEACE »

dybeck wrote:Is there anyone who feels lynching Green Day would be a bad idea?

In general, no, but if we're wrong about him, then yes.

If we get a few more people to give their input (who haven't input much lately), i'll gladly put my vote back on him.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #502 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I unvoted Dead.

MOD NOTE:

votecount fixed. thanks for the correction..
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #515 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i believe greenday needs replacing, he hasn't posted in this game in almsot 10 days, and hasnt posted on the site in 5 and there was no at least as far as I've seen, notice of inactivity. I'd suggest replacing, and then if the replacement can't convince us they aren't scum, lynch 'em, but not before a replacement is found and has an oppurtunity to post.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #521 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ZONEACE wrote:i believe greenday needs replacing, he hasn't posted in this game in almsot 10 days, and hasnt posted on the site in 5 and there was no at least as far as I've seen, notice of inactivity. I'd suggest replacing, and then if the replacement can't convince us they aren't scum, lynch 'em, but not before a replacement is found and has an oppurtunity to post.
I want to amend this suggest course of action. cause i didn't take in to consideration that Dead Rikimaru might not have prodded Green Day yet. So, if he hasn't and he does and GreenDay comes back just as unhelpful as he's been, THEN we can go ahead and lynch him, but if he is replaced then i think we should go ahead and go with what i suggested.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #550 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

thinktank wrote:I think that Greenday made a valid case that those who wagoned karen should be watched. Since she was Town, that makes sense and considering he defended karen throughout it highly unlikely his actions seemed scummy. His logic makes sense and it must be analyzed to who and at what time joined the karen wagon.

umm except he played BOTH SIDES of the karen wagon ALL DAY.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #556 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote:
*sends Twomz U$10,00 bil*
I have non idea wtf that is suppose to mean.
i think he's charging you for his services.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #596 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

we don't have a lot to go on til we hear from thorn who is apparently gonna participate now. Im not comfortable doing anything until then.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #602 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:59 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
ZONEACE
: I like them both.

I FEEL COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTED AND DEMAND AN INQUIRY...lol, jk

but seriously, i love free popcorn, and the new deadline, and the random things you add throughout the game Dead.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #638 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:55 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ok,
vote thorn
sufficent time has been given without response. so, there, the day is over.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #663 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 am

Post by ZONEACE »

The ridiculousness of most things that have been said today is unvelieveable. 2 people responsible for a lynch that took 9 votes?

vote dybeck

your logic is so beyond silly.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #666 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Correct Dybeck, you didn't say cephrir and I were responsible, you did however use the lynches of karen and thorn as part of your logic against us, So lets review who voted for Karen and Thorn.

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FINAL VOTECOUNT

Karen
(11) - Flyinghawk , ChocolateAttack , WhoMe? , Twomz , Sonicpulsar , Cephrir , ZONEACE , Karen , UltimaAvalon , Tarhalindur , theopor_COD
Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FINAL VOTECOUNT

Thorn
(9) - Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga , Blight , Tarhalindur , Sonicpulsar , killerbob , ZONEACE
lets see here. Ceph didnt even vote for thorn. Sonicpulsar was on both wagons. SO was Tarhalindur So i have to ask. Why me and ceph, and yet absolutely no mention of Sonic and tar??? How am I (and ceph) so much more suspicious than those two? you keep making claims and screaming names, but your case isn't there.

Also, i fail to see how the lynch of thorn was a bad lynch. Greenday made himself reek of scum. His actions day one coupled with his actions day two were consisten with those of scum. Then thorn joins and is silent. Again actions of someone replacing into a hopeless situation. We had waited for A LONG FRIGGIN TIME for something, anything, and we never got it. Lynching thorn was the logical course of action.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #667 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:49 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm sorry to double post, but we went 3 weeks between greendays LAST POST IN THE GAME and the end of the day, 3 weeks just waiting for some sort of defense. Now it may just be me, but what the fuck? This game is fucking no fun at all if all we're doing is sitting around waiting for people to do something. its ridiculous that the day lasted as long as it did. It should have probably been over 2 weeks prior to that.

And it was really more than just those 3 weeks. Greenday hadn't made a useful post THE ENTIRE GAME. He should have been lynched before he was replaced. Yes we a lynched a townie, but you know what, I'm not sorry. That townie made themself look like scum. And I'll lynch ANYONE who makes themself look like scum because well, tahts what we're supposed to do. We've had 2 townies present themselves as scum. How exactly are we supposed to be held responsible for their actions?

Honestly? Your logic is nonexistant.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #671 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

dybeck wrote:Honey, please read my posts.

I'm voting you for your clear opportunism in ending the day as quickly as you did, when it was clear that more discussion was required. I believe you did it to save your scumbuddy from lynch.

as quickly as I did, did you miss the part where WE WENT 3 WEEKS WITHOUT ANYTHING FROM GREENDAY/THORN????????????????? Thats not ending the day quickly.

the day dragged on FOREVER.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #673 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kanaga wrote:
Zoneace: The person who hammers is probably worth being looked at, especially when we are a bit low on options.
i Get that, but dybeck is trying to claim i ended the day quickly. Thats bullshit. the day had dragged on WITH NOTHING HAPPENING. How did I end it quickly, when there were 3 weeks of absolutely no content from the top suspect?
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #681 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote: Zoneace - On the Karen wagon, and attacked lurkers and OMGUSed on Day 1 (dybeck and CKD). Repeatedly said that we were going to probably lynch a townie day 1 and that while there was a chance that Karen was a bad player, she was still the scummiest one so far. Day 2 continued to attack dybeck and CKD also attacks Greenday. Has been mainly OMGUSing and jumping on the biggest bandwagons.
Who have I been OMGUSing??? Karen wasn't an OMGUS. Greenday/thorn wasn't an OMGUS. Dybeck isn't an OMGUS, i stated yesterday at the beginning of the day he was suspicious to me. CKD wasn't OMGUS (ok maybe a little). That comment strikes me as odd. As for "jumping on the biggest bandwagons." I won't deny that. Day one i replaced and the karen wagon was already established. I would have been on it earlier had I been in the game earlier. As for the Greenday/thorn wagon, my vote for CKD wasn't going anywhere. And Greenday made himself a target. He acted scummy, then REFUSED to defend himself, nay, refused to say ANYTHING AT ALL. And I've explained my ending the day. It had been dragging on for nearly a month with NOTHING while we waited GD/Thorn to do anything. We weren't getting anywhere and the deadline was approaching. Nothing was gonna be accomplished and I was getting annoyed/impatient waiting for what looked like was never coming.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #739 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:18 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
dybeck wrote:
mod: can we have some prods on the non-posting members of this game please?
done
and Sonic Pulsar is likely gonna need replacing, last page he said if he hadn't contributed anything by sunday night he'd be asking for one.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #762 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:12 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kison wrote:
Zoneace : What do you think of the Cephrir situation?

I'll respond to this tomorrow or saturday. I've been really busy the last few days and will be for another day or so, so i don't have too much time to make a coherent, well thought post.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #807 (isolation #65) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
if I am wrong come after me tomorrow, but I doubt I will live through the night.

That looks a lot like you saying lynch me tomorrow but leaving yourself an escape route through semantics.

I'd like to point out that Dybeck and CKD have now done THE EXACT SAME THING that they found reason to lynch Cephrir (and wanted to lynch me) for.

Fo that I
vote CKD

I think you are a scum. I think you were fairly confient you had found a member of the other scum group and were willing to open yourself up to lynch because of your confidence. Regardless, if we operate by your logic that I was suspicious for helping lynch a townie, then well, you're suspicious, and hey, you said to come after you if you were wrong.

I also think you should just claim now but not to save us the wait and time of putting you at -1, but so you don't have that long to fake a claim. I want the claim now because getting you to -1 could take a week or more and thats mroe than enough time for you to come up with a fake claim.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #817 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ChocolateAttack wrote: CKD, what make you so confidence about Cephir is scum?
Because CKD is scum and thought he'd found someone in the other scum group.

I'd again like to point out he is guilty of exaclty what he's railed against for 2 days. Why are we giving him til wednesday to come up with a fake claim? He knew he would be the target today, so why didn't he just claim and get it over with? BECAUSE HE'S SCUM AND HE NEEDS TO COME UP WITH A FAKE CLAIM.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #820 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:13 am

Post by ZONEACE »

i'm voting not because I think you're scum, but because you ARE scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #849 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote:/waits for Cephrir...
you mean CKD right? cause well, Ceph was lynched yesterday
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #850 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:20 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Kison wrote:
Zone Facelift was higher priority for me later in the game. Didn't like his pushes on Karen and the other wagons first of all, but primarily disliked how he tried to justify Karen by claiming that scum weren't on the wagon because she was "beneficial to keep around"

In fact, I should probably be voting him now.

Vote : ZoneACE

CKD fucked up but I have a hard time seeing scum do that so blatantly. Could be wrong. Could be WIFOM. I dunno!

I completely forgot you were in this game, MAYBE CAUSE YOU'RE A GIANT LURKER. interesting that you show up when we start going after CKD, scum buddy much?

seriously, this guy posted a total of 9 times in the entire month of october. This is his first post of November, almost 2 weeks in, and it comes when CKD is the focus of the towns suspicions.

FOS KISON
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #861 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:05 am

Post by ZONEACE »

still not gonna claim who you've protected???
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #864 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 am

Post by ZONEACE »

sorry my bad, But i still like my vote, mainly because of Kison showing up suddenly after 2 weeks of not positng. He shows up when you're in danger after lurking the entire game.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #868 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:22 am

Post by ZONEACE »

because you show up at hte exact time he's in danger of being lynched, after 2 weeks of NOTHING, you are clearly intentionally lurking, and you picked this time to post, its deliverate, and it is my belief that you are scum with CKD.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #874 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:50 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Peers wrote:
If he was Mafia-only... then your claim actually makes a great bit of sense. If he was anyone, then yours makes a lot less sense -- in a game with faction-only docs, why include -two- anyone-docs? But if there were two faction-specific, and one anyone-but-only-every-other-day...

... dammit, it makes sense to me. Sorry, man.

Unvote
if it makes so much sense you shouldn't need to be asking all those questions you are asking.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #876 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:55 am

Post by ZONEACE »

there being roles that only work on odd nights, or even nights isn't unheard of, but just my suspicions, coupled with Kison showing up and the conveinently unverifieble role that could easily get a real power role to claim makes me more and more confident that CKD needs to be lynched
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #878 (isolation #75) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:00 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Not to mention he can easily fake verification of his role by having the his scum group not kill on the next odd night. wango bango, he claims he protected someone.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #901 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

ooba wrote: So if someone who hasn't posted in a while , comes and defends somebody who is danger of getting lynched - that would make them automatically scum buddies? Weird Logic to say the least ..

FOS : Zoneace
No it doesn't automatically make them scumbuddies. BUT, my original suspicions, coupled with the shoddy claim and sudden reappearance makes them scum buddies.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #904 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:57 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
by definition what does a sorcerer do?..if I was a doc, I would have said I was a doc. I didnt think I needed to explain what a sorcerer does.

I would have had no clue. Wolves came after I left, this is the only game i've ever played in with wolves.

But again, a protection role that ONLY protects against wolves and ONLY on odd nights. It's just too convienently obscure. It screams of scum making up something just believeable enough to convince the town.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #909 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:03 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so why didnt you unvote once you read the role and "understood" it? why did you say I claimed that I could protect against all scum, when I did nothing of the sort.

Why are you just NOW unvoting?
umm because HE JUST NOW "UNDERSTOOD".

good lord you're indignant all of a sudden.

*i used quotes around understood cause I believe what whome is understanding is a lie.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #910 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:05 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote: you are an idiot or scum
Well I can live with being an idiot, but you're a liar and scum.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #913 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

He clearly made a mistake in his interpretation of your original claim and thought it didn't reconcile with the actualality of a sorceror.

Why don't you calm down scum boy.

Honestly, whats the point of even having your role int he game if its SOOOOOOOO limited. you can only protect agaisnt half the the scum int he game and only everyother night. I think its a false claim. I think you are a liar, and Kison is your buddy.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #914 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:11 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote: Well I can live with being an idiot, but you're a liar and scum.
if I hang, this will haunt you[/quote]

Keep threatening me, it's really improving your position.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #915 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:12 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:if I hang, this will haunt you

Keep threatening me, it's really improving your position
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #918 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:23 am

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote: ask the MOD at the end of the game.
I'd do that but you're lying about your role.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #928 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:06 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Peers wrote:Okay, look... CKD, Zoneace, it's quite possible that -neither- of you is scum. So chill the heck out and let's try to play this game without namecalling, okay?]

i wasn't name calling (beyond calling CKD a liar, but thats because i actually think he's lying so it's not mean spirited.)

@ twomz

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
II – Rules

2- LYNCHES

A Lynch occurs once a simple majority is reached.
At deadline the player with the most votes is lynched.
If at deadline two players have the same number of votes the lynch is decided by a duel (something like scissors/rock/paper).
Duels do not apply to endgame situations.
bolding mine

looks to me that it would be a draw.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #938 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:52 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I love how CKD is trying trap me in a situation where no matter what i do I look bad. If I take the bet and I'm wrong i look like an asshole both in the game and outside and considering the opinion many people on this site have of me I'm not gonna put myself in a situation where the trolls have an easy outlet to attack me. But If I back down and don't take the bet I look like I don't really believe you are scum.

Either way its a sad, pathetic juvenile pissing contest that CKD is attempting to drag me into and I'm not gonna dignify it. If that means I get lynched, so be it, but I simply think it's a silly concept.

I have presented my reasons for believing CKD is scum, and NOTHING he has said has changed my mind.

As for why we should lynch CKD today and not wait to see what happens tonight, it's simple, regardless of whether he is scum or not he will survive the night it will garner us NO INFORMATION. if he's scum he can't be killed, if he's not scum, the scum are gonna leave him alone to set up the WIFOM argument that because he didn't die last night he must be scum and attempt to get him lynched tomorrow and if that fails they will likely kill him the next night. So regardless of whether he is scum or not, allowing him to survive the day GARNERS US ABSOLUTELY NO NEW INFORMATION. Lynching him does. It allows us to examine the way people acted today in relation to the fact that he is scum. Plain and simple.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #946 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:33 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ugh this is such a cheap ploy. regardless of who you are it cast's suspicion on whoever hammers.

i'm content with my vote.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #949 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

i'm not gonna stoop to your level, you're turning this into something personal when it's simply not.

I will not be baited by your cheap tactics. I believe you are scum. this is why i am voting for you.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #955 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I am asking you to back up your "suspicious" with actions..
my vote would be the action backing up the suspicions
what are you scared of?..I mean I am scum right?

more cheap tactics.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #956 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ooba wrote:
Claim : Sorceror , and i can protect against werewolves every even night

Hence my assurance that CKD is town .. Now if we could please unvote and try to hunt scum?

if this is true, you're stupid.

claiming at this point was a TOTAL MISTAKE.

with this claim though it seems that I MUST
unvote

but
FOS ooba and CKD

if this is a scum ploy its the most DESPERATE THING i've ever seen.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #970 (isolation #90) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:18 am

Post by ZONEACE »

thats how it looks, but the two sorcerers are like 1 one since there will never be more than one protection attempt a day. and as far as we know there could be more.

Just a question, since this my first game with wolves, is Wolfsbane a common role in wolf games? Like is that a standard thing you might find in wolf games??
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1001 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Tarhalindur wrote: N3 I targeted Peers, and saw him attacked by a werewolf. CKD's claimed N3 protect was not Peers, hence my suspicion that Peers is scum - specifically mafia scum.
Well now, that is quite compelling. Compelling enough to
vote peers
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1074 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:40 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Ugh, vote peers, go to bed and all hell breaks loose.

So first of all, HUZZAH for finding a mafia member. Next, i think we have to seriously consider everything peers has revealed. He has more reason to reveal wolves than throw false suspicion on townies because he can still win if he's dead, but only if the wolves get lynched (since his scumbuddies can't NK the wolves).

giant FOS CKD
for two reasons. First because of what peers revealed. If it's true (which like i said we have to seriously consider) then Tar is DEFINITELY a wolf (theres no way he's a mafia cause peers would never bus his own team after he's already claimed) and CKD and Ooba are likely wolves. and second because CKD was so eager to end this day before we had oppurtunity to get all the information we could. VERY ANTI-TOWN
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1093 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Now now ooba, I don't think its DEFINITE that you are a wolf, but it just looks conveinent for the 3 of you (tar, ckd, you). The claims were ALMOST PERFECT except the the Mafia apparently targeted CKD night 2 proving Tar a liar and casting suspicion on the other 2 of you.

I have to consider that the 3 of you are together

And why are you asking Tar who he targeted, HE ADMITED THAT HE WAS A WOLF.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1095 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Oh my bad, I thought you were asking tar, the watcher who he was targeting.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1097 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:46 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ooba wrote:Ok here's a question :

We can let either one of peers or Tar live today and they can be our "investigators" for the opposite scum group .. (i favor letting peers live today but would like others to weigh in their options) ..

i) If we let peers live today , who do you think is our Best Wolf suspect whom we should ask him to investigate?
ii) If we let Tar live today , who do you think is our Best Mafia suspect who we should ask him to investigate?

IMO the former would be WhoMe? and the latter would be FlyingHawk ..
um whoever we let live isn't going to do our dirty work for us.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1127 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:23 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

happily ever after????

you're a wolf, there is not happily ever after for the wolves. He gets killed by the woodmans in Little Red Ridding Hood and doesn't fair to well in the 3 little pigs.

unvote vote tar
as that does in fact seem like the best play for today.

also
FOS Gigante Flyinghawk

1119 reaks of distancing (from who I'm not positive) but it just doesn't feel right.

that's -1

anyone who would like the honor, may now hammer.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1139 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:24 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I think it warrants an FOS on both CKD and Ooba because really, it's better for the wolves to kill them at night (its less important for the mafia to do so since a sorceror would not affect their kill) because they need to use the days to kill mafia. And with a confirmed mafia already in line for the lynching it would be pointless to risk postponing his lynching by causing the town to mislynch a sorceror.

I'm gonna go ahead and upgrade that FOS
Vote CKD
This will change to a vote on peers later in the day as I'd rather not vote for him now just in case some people (especially the remaining wolves) get a little trigger happy and quick lynch him before we get any useful info from him.

and because I'm voting CKD i need
FOS ooba
as well because if one of them is a wolf the other is also (i think we can all agree on that.)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1142 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

WhoMe? wrote:if we are going to lynch one of the claimed sorcerors, wouldn't it be better to lynch ooba, as ckd has the protect tonight if he comes up telling the truth?

Oh right, I got their nights mixed up.

unvote vote ooba

I still just don't buy the claims.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1206 (isolation #99) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

can we at least make sure EVERYONE in the game posts at leat once before we end the day?

IH, CA, CKD haven't posted yet today.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1214 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

I personally would like to see them test Kison. He's been in the game FROM THE BEGINNING. and has made only 26 posts. 49pages of game, 26 posts.

EXTREME LURKING that has gone essentially unnoticed.

Cicero has been in the game HALF as long and posted TWICE AS MUCH and had as far as I've noticed decent content.

I mean, he's essentially NOT PLAYING.

Kanaga needs to up the participation

and IH needs to be prodded no post about a week and a half (i realize we had a 4 day night but still he didnt post for the last 5 RLdays of yesterday)

unvote vote KISON

either we need to pressure the lurkers or we need have the mafia target one of them. Cause i know it's not a definite but lurking is a common scum tactic and also one of the reasons we've had like 10 replacements in this game. We need to self correct and make sure those who aren't participating do so.

I would support a Kison lynch over a Peers lynch because honestly, we have a greater possibility of gaining useful info from a KNOWN mafia member than from an unknown player who's barely playing. Not participating is a detriment to the town.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1241 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

this such a pathetic ploy. putting yourself at -1.

We have no reason to disbelieve peers at this point. He was right about Tar, and it is in the mafia's best interest to LYNCH WOLVES (and vice versa). Lynching townies is far less helpful to the mafia's cause than lynching a wolf. if you aren't a wolf I will be shocked, but if you're just gonna give up we have no reason to keep you around if you are town.

so..

unvote vote DAS

Now onto another note, can we please lynch peers tomorrow. I realize he's a source of information but keeping a known and admitted mafioso alive indefinitely is dangerous. he needs to be dealt with
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1260 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

So we think there isnt any RB or Cop? Interesting. I hadn't considered the possibility of neither of those roles being in this game. Im used to games this size having them.

With that said I'm still suspicious of Cicero's claim. Simply because of its verifiableness. Especially since it came out while we were coming up with who we wanted the mafia to test people. MEh, im probably just overanalysing the timing.

My main suspect is Kison. Again, the extreme lurking really irks me.

I was suspicious of CA as well, but the likely hood of him being a wolf is pretty much non-existant with him being replaced and there still being a wolf kill. So if he is scum he is mafia.

so with that.

BIG FOS Kison

Medium FOS CA/TheHermit

small fos Cicero

Vote Peers
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1277 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:32 am

Post by ZONEACE »

CKD wrote:ZA here is a question for you

after ooba and I were not killed after we claimed you thought we had to be scum.

now that Cicero has claimed BV and the wolves did not kill him..your thoughts on cicero.

Also ZA...I would like you to finish these sentences.

"I think the lone wolf is..."
"I think the mafia scum group is..."

I admit I'm a little perplexed by Cicero still being alive. But then i thought about it. If he is wolf obviously he'd still be alive. If he is mafia obviously he'd still be alive. If he's telling the truth that's where my problem is. It seems like an obvious choice for the wolf kill. But then I considered. The wolves are pretty much done. there's only one of them left, the likely hood of them winning is very slim. So the lone wolf may be trying to screw the mafia over leaving alive the only other person they can't NK.

IF cicero is scum he's the last wolf, cause if he claimed BC as Mafia he could be exposed by an exposed wolf so i don't think thats a risk he'd take but I'm still not sure about him.

Now for the fill in the blanks. I think the lone wolf is Kison or The Hermit (I had a few suspicions that CA and DAS were aligned but CA's replacement makes me question it since there was still a Wolf Kill).
I think the unknown mafia are 2 of Kison, Kanaga, IH
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1293 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:59 am

Post by ZONEACE »

lol
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1296 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:07 am

Post by ZONEACE »

indeed, why is a good question.

I'd also like to hear a case so i can so CKD that he is wrong.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1311 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:27 am

Post by ZONEACE »

yay for bogus cases on me.

I never said I didn't want to lynch Peers and DAS, i just said I'd prefer (yesterday in Game Days) lynching Kison before Peers. I voted Kison knowing full well he wouldn't be lynched, but i wanted to make my intentions completely clear. At the time I beleive DAS was at -2. voting DAS at then would have put him at -1 which could have caused an accidental or not-so-accidental quick lynch of a known scum before we were able to get as much useful infortmation as possible. When the time came, and it was clear we weren't going to get anymore useful info from DAS or Peers, and after DAS put himself at -1, I changed my vote and put the hammer on DAS. Today, I don't support at Kison lynch before a peers lynch (as evidenced by my voting peers) because peers has reached the end of his usefulness to us, at least as far as I can tell.

I don't think i have to remind you that CKD has been "sure" before, and we all know that turned out. I mean you no offense CKD, but your locating skills in this game haven't been great, I admit mine haven't been either, but you last sure thing turned out well, quite the opposite.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1322 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:will do as time permits...I see he has some sort of a flimsy defense up (notice he didnt address my case the first time I posted it, guess he hoped it would get over looked)..at any rate, his defense boils down to "you were wrong before"....nice ZA...

No i ignored it the first time cause it's bogus. Your case is essentially, "i know he's guilty" the few "facts" you have are false or misleading, bordering on BLATANT LIES.

Being on every townie Lynch. LIE. Yes i was part of lynching Karen and thorn, but Cephrir's lynch, i had NOTHING to do with. in fact, if I remember correctly, YOU lead that charge.

Being the last one to vote for DAS. that one is true, but i fail to see how exactly it makes me scum. So, I'm scum because I vote for Townies and I'm scum because I vote for scum??? Well, you've done the same thing. You were part of the Ceprh lynch and the Tar lynch (interestingly enough you didn't take part in the DAS lynch) So, if you grant me a hypothetical indulgenge, let's ignore the fact that you're pretty much confirmed as being the sorceror for a moment, why am I scum for doing the same thing you've done and you aren't? The reason? because your case is WIFOM.

As for me voting you and ooba. The claim seemed shoddy at the time, and I seem to remember not being the only one who didn't believe you guys. Plus you were acting REALLY SCUMMY (heck you still are). I had legitimate cause to vote you, so calm down there killer.

Finally, my being the last one to vote for tar before he self hammered, HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME SCUMMY???????????????? Seriously, do you think before you write things????

You are case is bogus CKD. ok. COMPLETELY. If you gave me something other than false hoods and misleading info maybe i would have responded to your case before. But you didn't, you gave me BS, and WIFOM. 2 things i tend to try and ignore. But now, having 2 votes on me because of the crap case i felt it had become a priority. CKD you just keep getting scummier and scummier. I mean, if it wasn't for the fact that you were as confirmed as you can being in a game of mafia before role reveal, I'd be considering voting for you today. If you want to try and lynch me, fine, but at least have a case that's more than WIFOM and a big fat lie.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1324 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

you mean who should we lynch?

umm I'd go with Peers.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1326 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm I seem to remember answering this question already.

ZONEACE wrote:
CKD wrote:ZA here is a question for you

after ooba and I were not killed after we claimed you thought we had to be scum.

now that Cicero has claimed BV and the wolves did not kill him..your thoughts on cicero.

Also ZA...I would like you to finish these sentences.

"I think the lone wolf is..."
"I think the mafia scum group is..."

I admit I'm a little perplexed by Cicero still being alive. But then i thought about it. If he is wolf obviously he'd still be alive. If he is mafia obviously he'd still be alive. If he's telling the truth that's where my problem is. It seems like an obvious choice for the wolf kill. But then I considered. The wolves are pretty much done. there's only one of them left, the likely hood of them winning is very slim. So the lone wolf may be trying to screw the mafia over leaving alive the only other person they can't NK.

IF cicero is scum he's the last wolf, cause if he claimed BC as Mafia he could be exposed by an exposed wolf so i don't think thats a risk he'd take but I'm still not sure about him.

Now for the fill in the blanks. I think the lone wolf is Kison or The Hermit (I had a few suspicions that CA and DAS were aligned but CA's replacement makes me question it since there was still a Wolf Kill).
I think the unknown mafia are 2 of Kison, Kanaga, IH
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1328 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

cicero wrote:yup sorry. My bad. This game is not getting my full attention and it shows. It will before anyone is in range of a hammer, I promise.
fair enough.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1330 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:19 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
That is some good company ZA.
See now was it that hard to make a logical argument that wasn't full of mis-information? On this point sir, i concede, i didn't have the best company, but that doesn't mean I was wrong to disbelieve you.

Why after Peers gave us DAS as scum, did you not want vote either Peers or DaS but wanted to lynch Kison?
asked and answered re read the last page
What is scummy, is that you are fast to place your vote on me out of the gate…you were fast hang Green day and Karen….but when it came to DaS and Tar…you wanted to wait till the very end when it was quite obvious they were gong to be lynched…PLEASE explain to me the change in playstyle.
Karen and GD had nothing to add in our attempts to gain useful info. They were both petulant and it seemed intentionally trying to hinder the town. With DAS and Tar, they were EXPOSED SCUM who could potentially lead us to other scum. There were other people who were trying to turn both them into quick lynches. I refused to do because they had info that we could have used and quick lynching completely eliminates any possibility of getting that info You are sitting there saying Im scum for not tyring to quick lynch DAS when you never voted for him

My vote wasn’t one DaS because I was still looking for information and wanted to see if DaS was going to provide us any information before he left (see post 1224). You cant say you were scum hunting because all you were doing was pushing a Kison lynch…
No i wasn't pushing a Kison lynch, I was voting for kison as a place holder (i think Kison is scum whether he's the last wolf or a mafia idk) while DAS' usefulness played out. When it was clear DAS was no longer useful (when he quit and voted himself as an attempt to get sympathy) I changed my vote
Who is really getting scummier and scummier?

still you CKD, still you.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1332 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:22 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

oh, and CKD your attempt to make me look scummy by not voting for known scum (kison over Peers/DAS) looks even more ridiculous when you look at the fact you yourself are the SAME THING RIGHT NOW.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1333 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:24 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

ZONEACE wrote:oh, and CKD your attempt to make me look scummy
FOR
not voting for known scum (kison over Peers/DAS) looks even more ridiculous when you look at the fact you yourself are
DOING
the SAME THING RIGHT NOW.

sorry the bold is a correction. thats what i meant to say.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1335 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ZONEACE wrote:oh, and CKD your attempt to make me look scummy by not voting for known scum (kison over Peers/DAS) looks even more ridiculous when you look at the fact you yourself are the SAME THING RIGHT NOW.
this has been addressed, please read my post

addressing it doesn't make you any less of a hypocrite
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1337 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:wow...please explain to me..why pushing for my lynch or Kison over DaS or peers was protown?
umm, i didn't really push for Kison's lynch, i voted him cause i think he's scum. I realized he wasn't going to be lynch but iw anted my intentions known. Pushing for your lynch was por town because you WERE SCUMMY.
also, please explain why wanting to completely eliminate one scum group today is anti-town.
it's not but Peers has out lived his usefulness. Allowing him to continue living, IS anti-town
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1361 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:02 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Umm, am i the only reasonable person left alive in this game?????

Keeping peers alive today is a mistake. Anyone suggesting we do so should be fos'd Immediately. WHY WOULD PEERS EVEN TRY TO HELP US? IF WE CONTINUE TO LET HIM LIVE WE JUST KEEP GIVING THE MAFIA WHAT THEY NEED TO WIN; AN EASY PATH TO A MAJORITY. At this point they don't need our help to find the last wolf since we continue to leave peers alive. If we lynch someone other than peers and we're wrong, guess what that leaves, 9 people alive 4 of them scum. two deaths tonight (which is likely as both factions have people they can target without worry of it being prevented), that means 7 people a live in the morning 4 of them scum. Yes it's 2 scum groups but that still 3 mafia, 1 wolf, 3 townies. WE LOSE GUYS. the only logical choice today is to lynch peers. That ends the day with 9 alive, 3 scum. 2 deaths tongiht, thats 7 alive, 2 mafia, 1 wolf and 4 town. Why risk losing today, when we can buy ourselves another day, GURANTEED by lynching peers. The math isn't that hard folks, if peers stays alive the chances of the town winning almost disappear.

3 mafia
1 wolf
3 town

lynch peers tomorrow. 6 alive, 2 mafia, 3 town, 1 wolf the mafia will still have a guranteed target tomorrow night meaning that if the wolf kill fails thats still 5 alive the next morning, 2 mafia, 1 wolf, 2 town. Lynch the wolf, we lose. No lynch, we lose. Oh thats just IF the wolf kill fails. If the wolf makes a kill the mafia win. because its 4 live, with 2 mafia and a wolf. even if the wolf and last townie vote together the day ends in a draw and its up to the tiebreak that our mod has set up, whatever it ends up being.

FOS Cicero, and Kison. (ooba and CKD are essentially confirmed so suspecting them is pointless)
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1363 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 am

Post by ZONEACE »

umm if you're trying to lynch the last werewolf why are you attempting ot lynch me. I'm not a wolf. If you want to lynch the last wolf, you may want to look at theHermit as CA (who thehermit replaced) seemed to be connected to DAS. Thats who you need to look at if you want to lynch the last wolf. But attempting ot find the last wolf is a crap shoot which is why we should go for the DEFINIT LYNCH in peers.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1369 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:22 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm sorry when did we get any sort of confirmation that CA was replaced AFTER the kill. Dead said IH and CA were prodded BEFORE the beginning of night.

Dead Rikimaru wrote:IH and ChocolateAttack were proded before Night 5
IH responded and is still in the game.
ChocolateAttack ignored it and was replaced by TheHermit.

WHo's to say CA wasn't replaced DURING night and able to make a NK choice? All we know is that CA was replaced sometime between the ned of day and the end of the night.

Considering theHermit confirmed because of the replacement is a mistake. Lynching me is a bigger mistake. If you lynch me you will still have 2 scum factions come tomorrow. I am not the last wolf. I am not of the 2 unknown mafia. My death does not change the fact that the town will lose if the do not lynch peers today.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1441 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:38 am

Post by ZONEACE »

umm yeah im convinced you've all gone retarded. Going for the wolf is all well in good if we aren't in the situation we're in now.
IF WE ARE WRONG ABOUT WHO THE WOLF IS WE LOSE

for some reason you all seem to be missing this.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1454 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

What part of if you lynch me there will still be 2 kills tonight do you not understand? Seriously, lynching me does not help the town AT ALL. We still lose 2 people tonight. I am not the friggin wolf. I am not the friggin mafia. You people are just so blind. Peers is the logical lynch today. If we lynch peers we don't lose. We buy ourselves another day to find the last wolf. The idiocy of this is unbelievable.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1460 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:45 am

Post by ZONEACE »

That's cute coming from the most obvious scum in the game.

you didn't even participate until the wolves started dying, then all of a sudden the game was fun. You are so OBVIOUSLY scum.

Cna we please lynch peers, then get rid of Kison tomorrow? PLEASE. you people are going to cause us to lose if you go through with lynching me. Lynch the scum to prevent that.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1464 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:40 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Oh i hope it is.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1469 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:44 am

Post by ZONEACE »

well that was idiotic, the town is clearly doomed. Hey guys, guess who isn't the last wolf.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1473 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:22 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

being the last wolf, you would think ignoring what he says would be best.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #1715 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, nominated for best flavor...you put a ton of work in this game a deserve a nod.
yeah ive been waiting ot nominate this game for flavor for like 3 months

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”