New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2320 (isolation #0) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2316, RachMarie wrote:
@ mod can we poke bugs and yume with a sharp cattle prod, or is it time to replace them?
We have had a replacement request out for awhile. Tell your friends.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3136 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Game over.

Slandaar the bulletproof SK wins.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3147 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, hebichan wrote:
In post 3142, Killthestory wrote:Voting in LyLo as town allows scum to quickhammer for an easy win. Town should never do it. If no one quickhammers, that makes the person who votes the person instant confirmed scum. Scum will always take the easy win over a forceful one unless they're ballsy.
That makes rach not scum, but it doesnt actually make me town since I voted first. I was actually thinking something along those lines, but I wasn't sure it was a good argument in the end. I mean, I was super confident in my slandaar vote at the time but.
Then it's a game of chicken. Someone has to vote first. Scum don't want to pick who to anger, but if you're good scum, you've already rigged the lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3150 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

I will give them 48 hours to object. Normally I just release but scum would be under the impression of Aero's pt release rules.

Thanks to NM for the vote counts. Sorry for total lack of flavor. I know nothing about the band.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3162 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm sorry Equinox. If I had been watching closer, I would have prodded you. I basically agreed to backup mod do Aero could host and forgot about this. By the time I stepped in, that had happened. I am sorry. I was a crappy back up mod in that regard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”