Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Go to bed wake up to 17 pages. One of those games isn't it?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Good tldr I would love more from you in the future Vedith.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

On page 8 Mulch is my top tr I don't see scum mulch looking at half there posts and going "this looks good" I'm not voting Steel for the pure fact I enjoy his posting style who I will vote though is

VOTE: Zach
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You think not speaking of your townreads is irrelevant? Interesting if I wanted to explain my zach vote right away I would've done it all in due time

Any other questions?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Not liking Kaboose post 209 is a big one for me he bashes Transcend for buddying and then does it in the same post and then again a few later.

Let's move on to page 10
How much have trancend and kaboose played also why can't you make pre flips this early there's plenty of posts

VOTE: Kaboose
Zach can wait and we can tunnel each other again.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 302, Zachstralkita wrote:Who wants to start the Steel fan club with me
What do you mean
start
I'm already a fan
In post 306, Mulch wrote:Caboose:

Let's start with , when in response to me telling him "you could be derping as town" he responds with "how about YOU could be derping as town." ??? Does this make any sense to anyone else? In what fucking way have I been derping shit?

In , they do so many incredibly scummy things. 1) They completely reverse their read on Transcend because "he's a goofball." 2) He literally says that Transcend and I are TvS in a fucking scummy manipulative way. He then proceeds to VOTE me, which screams of trying to appeal to transcend and manipulative transcend into thinking that we are TvS and that oh no he needs to vote me. 3) The REASON he gave for voting me was for making a pre flip analysis, which a) Was NOT scummy because it was a pre flip contigent on Transcend being SCUM and B) IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING HE DOES NOT scumread people for because he just fucking did it to Transcend and I right this instant.

At first I thought he could just be dumbass town ( I tend to townread people that attack me, but not so much anymore now that I've become more and more of an easy target) .

Then I realized he was just scum for the reasons I outlined below.

He then , and also, remember, , yet he also claims to , and also can also know what a pre flip analysis is and how it is generally perceived to be scumny,

The irony of this is that he is faking a scumread for a pre flip because it is one of the fucking easiest things to sucmread someone in the world. It requires no thought. It requires nothing except to point it out. THe thing he did not realize, is that
mine was not scummy.

I explained this WELL to transcend .

Finally, he, if it wasnt obvious enough that he was trying to dome transcend and I, here RIGHT after reversing his read for, remember, being a goofball.

Also, bonus points, he keeps trying to derail my arguement by saying I'm personally insulting him.

And also, final final, this thing is so fucking manipulative right here when he said I here, for, listen to this:

"Mulch just called me scummy for doing something they did".

See for yourself.
You are my new mason friend we shall take over this game :twisted:
In post 312, Mulch wrote:
In post 310, Kaboose wrote:I will respond to post 306 but if you spell my name Caboose any more I will ignore it. I didn't spell my username incorrectly so I'd like it if you didn't. You may call me Kab, Boose, or Kaboose.
I don't want you to respond to it and murky it up. In fact, I would 100% rather you didn't. I don't want you to defend yourself. I want other people to make their own conclusions while you can't try to manipulative them while I sleep
Wouldn't you want him to answer so you can try to understand his thinking or take down whatever defense he tries to bring up I find it a bit confusing why you just don't want him to answer it
In post 320, Transcend wrote:
In post 304, Chickadee wrote:
In post 302, Zachstralkita wrote:Who wants to start the Steel fan club with me

No
Who wants to start the vig steel fan club with me?
Bad dog.
In post 342, Chickadee wrote:Kab, stop engaging with mulch. He clearly has no intention of conversing in a civil manner with you. I think there are more productive things to be doing elsewhere. Don't let him suck you in.
This post is awful why in anyway would you want to stop an engagement between those 2 it gives us info and it's not like it was going on forever what are some more productive things he could be doing instead of defending himself and proving the case he can also find scum and still engage in the talk I don't know why you'd want this to end
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I forget why I was voting Zach Transcend why is my vote bad do you think Kaboose vs Mulch is TvT? I'd love for you to give me your input cause I don't really see you doing much of anything atm
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Not voting: Mulch Zachstralkita Steel
Could vote: Kaboose Sunlit Diamond Chickadee Lil Uzi Vert (just checked luvs iso out of spite and it's nothing grand)
Pedit: I was town in large 201! :lol:
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 434, Transcend wrote:walk me through that one because her analysis looks kinda genuine just not sure if i agree with some of her conclusions
I didn't like how she suddenly forgot why she voted for Zach and her scolding of Chi's . The former reads sort of forced and the latter is scummy since I think it's blatantly not taking context into account. I think it was obvious that Chi was trying to prevent the gamestate from getting even more toxic which is never a bad thing and usually comes from town.
I don't think the game state was even that toxic and I doubt that was her goal if anything it's an alibi it looked like chick trying to stop 2 people from engaging each other and trying to solve the issue. Why do you think me forgetting why I voted something is AI as scum it's easy to just make up a reason but that's a bit of wifom.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 459, Transcend wrote:but to each is his/her own

@elena
how sure are you that chicks 342 was made to stop engagement rather than to stop toxicity?
I could be bias mostly because looking at that game state I don't read it as super toxic because I've
seen
super toxic game states before so could it have been made to stop toxic comments? Sure but the way it was worded and said makes me think otherwise
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I think the latter isn't likely because I don't think anyone likes toxic game states unless you just like being around negative people
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 465, Transcend wrote:but what may be nottoxic to you could be extremely toxic to another person

everyone has different levels of skin thickness you have to remember that.
This is why I said I could be bias I know some people don't have super thick skin.
In post 467, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 464, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think scum are more likely to attempt to buddy one of them or subtly escalate the situation there.
Or even just sit back.
Now
this
is a good point
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 724, Mulch wrote:Elena is blatantly trying to pocket me
Is it working?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Realo

Let's make this a thing.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 862, Zachstralkita wrote:Elena, your votes this game have been... jeez.
Would you like to talk on them or vote me for them? Either work.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 881, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 879, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 862, Zachstralkita wrote:Elena, your votes this game have been... jeez.
Would you like to talk on them or vote me for them? Either work.
Let's talk about all of them lol either be passive or aggressive with me, don't be both

Im not trying to kill you lmao
I was not trying to be aggressive I was trying to come off nonchalant, What votes of mine don't you like and why?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

everyone I voted minus you and Vedith I have some type of sr on yes.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 898, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 894, Elena Fisher wrote:everyone I voted minus you and Vedith I have some type of sr on yes.

Let's speak on Kaboose and Real then
Looks like case time.

Let me get myself a drink
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 78, Realeo wrote:Ugh. LuV. Do you keep rolling scum? You can't even keep a straight face.
This feels like trying to come off as a joke but it over all feels very forced to me and glancing at the iso he talks about uzi maybe 3 more times but not to a great extent
In post 721, Realeo wrote:The amount of town tell from Transcend is making me paranoid.

LQ is prolly town.

I can't really even make up reasons why L u V is town.
Here's Luv again it's just shade throwing not pointing out reasons why Luv is scum just trying to discredit any reason to tr him the "Transcend is town telling so much has me worried" doesn't make sense either I mean sure if you take it into a meta stand point where he town tells a lot more as scum that could be a question but town telling is a town tell yes?
In post 747, Realeo wrote:
In post 746, Creature wrote:Oh nice, someone scumreads only town...
You townread Elena. How is that possible? I don't even think Elena has make any substantive to make a read against (gender pronoun)?
In post 753, Realeo wrote:
In post 751, Creature wrote:Why is Elena a scumread again?
Yo. Why you townread Elena? Don't dodge mine.
Why did you never say why you sr me what so ever and just attack Creature here once again it's just shade throwing on people who tr my slot
In post 855, Realeo wrote:Let's get gender stereotype out of this game, thx. I'm male and I can be "crafty" too.

Me not liking Mulch from Mulch v Kaboose, but I don't think Kaboose is likeable as well.
I want more details on this it looks like he's trying to say he'd vote Mulch/Kaboose both and I really don't understand how you can be like "yeah both of these suck" I think it's pretty clear it's not SvS
Realo has also asked some questions where I would expect more follow up that I'm not seeing from him
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 424, Elena Fisher wrote:Not liking Kaboose post 209 is a big one for me he bashes Transcend for buddying and then does it in the same post and then again a few later.

Let's move on to page 10
How much have trancend and kaboose played also why can't you make pre flips this early there's plenty of posts

Zach can wait and we can tunnel each other again.
Look here for Kaboose but to add to it
In post 347, Kaboose wrote:I have to unvote Mulch now. There's no way I can honestly say right now that my vote is more because of my scum read on them and more because of how they're treating me and how mad they've made me.

UNVOTE: Mulch

I'd just like to see everyone's opinion on our exchange. I can't use my opinion because it's literally formed out of hatred now.
I actually really like the first part of this post it feels genuine but the hard part of me to figure out is if it's caught scum who just get super pissed or this is town trying to read mulch he doesn't seem to be figuring out much so that's why it's a scum lean
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Talk to me on what I'm failing to see Realo.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 924, Realeo wrote:
In post 918, Elena Fisher wrote:Talk to me on what I'm failing to see Realo.
1. You said I shade throw LUV, but I already cased against him.
2. You said I shade throw against Trasncend, but I enforced that I townread against him again.
3. You implied that I scumread you when I explicitly said I NAI you, which is the reason why I bite Creature for explanation.
4. If I don't like both Mulch and Kaboose, then isn't the conclusion is I haven't make a decison instead of I scumread both?
1) You threw a ton of shade before the "case" even happened.
2) Yes exactly that's the weird part you threw shade at Transcend and yet still super tr him the phrasing is weird "wow he's so towny this is weird"
3) I looked back and at first the post you were talking about I didn't take as you reading me as NAI so fair enough although I don't know why you took such an aggro stance on creature's read on me and voted him for dodging you wouldn't you think scum would be quick to answer and if anything town dodge
4) I mean sure but what don't you like about both in the whole "fight" can you quote it for me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

LQ has made 145 posts and none of them have impressed me I don't mean that in a scummy way he's just kinda
there
and that alone is bad to me I can't point to you to something and say "this is why I scumread LQ" I just do I want to talk to Realo more but my sr's are starting to get a lot more set then just hunches I had.

VOTE: LQ
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Mulch Zach and Luv are my firm tr's and we shall solve this game as friends.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1341, Transcend wrote:
In post 1335, Elena Fisher wrote:Mulch Zach and Luv are my firm tr's and we shall solve this game as friends.
What is your opinion of Carcalilly
Seems like upset town I don't see the "obv scum" that you're talking about. What's your read on me Transcend we have a bit of history.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1356, Transcend wrote:
In post 1347, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1341, Transcend wrote:
In post 1335, Elena Fisher wrote:Mulch Zach and Luv are my firm tr's and we shall solve this game as friends.
What is your opinion of Carcalilly
Seems like upset town I don't see the "obv scum" that you're talking about. What's your read on me Transcend we have a bit of history.
Town for now but i don't think I'll ever not be bothered by you in some way shape or form whenever we play lol
The feeling is the same. :lol:
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1391, Narna wrote:
In post 1367, Creature wrote:Oh yeah.

Narna, tell me more about it.
She seems relaxed and cased Realeo.
Cases are more likely to come from scum wouldn't you think? And I make cases as scum too
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Creature what's your read on me I'll admit I'm curious why you chimed in about a read on me of all people.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'll admit I've wanted to post more but haven't for the sake of not clogging the thread a lot of times I wanna post after every post that's not me but I wait.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Dating people you meet on a mafia site? Who'd do that lol.

Anyway Mulch my tr of mine come to the light side thanks
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It doesn't seem I missed much given the last few pages still like my vote where it is and wondering why creature sr's me so hard.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Scum

LicketyQuickety
Kaboose
Scum?

Chickadee
Realeo
Neutral

Steel
Creature
Vedith
jjh927
Nosferatu
Sunlit Diamond
Town?

Transcend
Wake88
Narna

Town

Lil Uzi Vert
Zachstralkita
Mulch
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

eh switch Chick and Kaboose around and that's good
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2509, Zachstralkita wrote:Okay you need to explain that hard SR on LQ ...
Later in a league game atm the cookie cutter is he has 100+ post and none of them have made me tr him plus a few random shade posts out of no where
In post 2510, Carcalilly wrote:erm
Ik it doesn't say it on the first page but I replaced SD,
Town? then
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2515, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How can you not know Lily subbed in for SD, Elena?
I knew someone subbed in for SD just didn't know who and didn't check.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2532, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2528, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 2515, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How can you not know Lily subbed in for SD, Elena?
I knew someone subbed in for SD just didn't know who and didn't check.
Yeah but this is kinda hard to buy since you gave a read on Lily earlier that strongly implied you've been reading along and were well up to date at that point.
I have been reading along I just forgot in the moment and it's up to you if you believe my statement or not.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I already told you Zach if someone makes a ton of posts and throws a bit of shade and you don't townread any of the posts that person makes would you not sr them?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It's normal for wake to not do anything d1 I believe so let's leave it alone and vote more scummy people on day 1 instead of just taking a risk on wake.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Then you'll have more "scummy as fuck" stuff from wake to focus on day 2.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You have other sr's like kaboose and me why don't you push those
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I see a lot of people scumreading me but not doing anything about it that is quite worrying
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

All I see are empty words with zero explanation are you sure you're not scum masons transcend cause I can see it Kaboose isn't town and that Nos vote came out of left field
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Oh good you're up let's talk.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

get a ladder and kill the demon...
Pedit: I don't think so I feel like Kaboose has been talked on a lot the only vote on the Kaboose wagon I dislike is Vedith.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:11 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2723, Transcend wrote:you don't get it

i literally go insane when i see a spider

i am deathly afraid of them and i live by myself. i am deathly afraid to see them and deathly afraid to kill them. i literally do not have any ounce of sanity when i see a spider.

and what's worse is i just lost the fucker.
If it makes you feel better the % of poison spiders that can get into a home is really low
In post 2724, Transcend wrote:to each is his or her own

i think kaboose is a green flip but i'm not sure what the best alternative counterwagon choice is.
How do you feel about LQ and why do you tr Chick?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:17 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

The thing with nos for me is it feels like people just said "wanna wagon nos" and people said sure and it's starting
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Then let's get a flip that'll give us a ton of info (like Kaboose LQ Chick hint hint nudge nudge)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

And who do you think will flip red?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2785, Siblings Quarrel wrote:
kraska77 replaces Realeo now
YES
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Hey look at that lovely LQ wagon

VOTE: LQ
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2950, Transcend wrote:and then I GET IN THE GAME day 2 3 4 and 5 and so on so forth

i'm even the same way on my home site in java games. i'm a lurksac d1 sometimes since odds of solving the game right away are low and no assocations to go off of. then i begin to solve the game as time goes on.
*gets n1ed as doc*
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3305 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3177, kraska77 wrote:Same I swear. Ngl I still thought lq would flip red but after reading elena's iso and interactions with LQ I was suddenly really unsure
Why did it take you until LQ was lynched to have a change of heart not unvoting and only calling me scum when he was lynched
In post 3178, kraska77 wrote:
In post 3087, kraska77 wrote:
In post 1409, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1391, Narna wrote:
In post 1367, Creature wrote:Oh yeah.

Narna, tell me more about it.
She seems relaxed and cased Realeo.
Cases are more likely to come from scum wouldn't you think? And I make cases as scum too
This is scum
Especially this post, this doesn't ever come from town period
Why? I didn't like the townread on me from Narna given his reasons so I called him out on it and wanted to see what he'd say. Why would scum ever post like this and not just let the tr on them stay
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3306 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Vedith

I feel better about this than I do Chick at the moment and think we should start a wagon here Kraska feels like VI atm
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3312, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm acc disappointed though Elena

Vedith is such a shitty suggestion atm
I really dislike his random vote on me that came out of no where seems more survivorisih then it does a srs scumread
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3477 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

eagerly awaiting this case
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3550 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Kraska is town imo I don't think she'd come at me with such an obv set up post like the one she did before it draws so much fire to her that's not really needed I'm on Vedith because I already told you my tr's tr my scumreads so I'm at a bit of a loss at the moment for what to do vote wise.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Will answer in a bit but for now

I claim mason
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

People who ask to glad people are scum who are fine with both wagons and are scum
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I don't think I wanna wagon jjh
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3609, kraska77 wrote:you could have just said "shutup idiot u are colossally wrong" and i honestly would have unvoted immediately

pedit: who would you rather lynch?
Given my history with you you don't seem like the type to just give up like that and I think a wagon on me would've kept on happening until I claimed so it's best to get it out of the way now atm I'd prob wagon Chick or Vedith and Kaboose
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3608, Vedith wrote:
In post 3607, Elena Fisher wrote:I don't think I wanna wagon jjh
We could still lynch you...
gl with that
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

this game has me quite baffled
Pedit: I insist
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3619, MariaR wrote:Why do people tr Creature Vedith and Chick btw
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Yes this is my tryhard account hi Kraska <3
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3625, Vedith wrote:
In post 3624, Elena Fisher wrote:Yes this is my tryhard account hi Kraska <3
Obviously not trying hard enough :giggle:
Clearly!
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

You're right why would I claim mason out of the blue....hmmmm
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4036 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Catching up now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3778, kraska77 wrote:I agree jjh has done nothing, but we lynched LQ for the same reasons and now people still have no footing from the lunch bc anyone could sheep and use the "has done nothing" logic to vote and it will look apt

At this point id rather we get an informative lynch
We lynched him because he had nothing to be tr on in 100+ posts with basically no scumhunting going onto page 155 now I still firmly think Kraska is town the way she's going at this game reminds me of the 2 games I was in with her and both she was town My Luv tr isn't as strong as before but it's still there.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 3853, kraska77 wrote:I'm town

Also beginning to wonder why I took elena's claim at face value, since she's been coasting on that ever since
I've been busy not trying to coast dealing with this game compared to others drains me since I'm a town clear and I have to read
everything
and try to come up with clear details on why I think ____ is scum and way it's exhausting It's why I hate being clear sometimes (you can ask anyone I hate it)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Vedith needs to die sooner rather than later every post he makes pings me more I want to know why anyone is townreading that slot
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4045 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:40 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

If Vedith and I were masons...That's a fun sight to see na my mason partner(s) aren't Vedith.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

wait Vedith you fucking claimed?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4050 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4054 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Steel
Creature
Chickadee
Nosferatu
Narna
Carcalilly
jjh927
Kaboose

Is where I'm at atm everyone not on this list I tr to some degree
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4057 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I want to see who's voting who before I consider voting jj
UNVOTE:
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4065 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I doubt he would've got wagoned since I tested it many times and if it did we would claim and look at the wagon. I assume we have to have some type of protection.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Intent but I don't want anyone hammering without a claim
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5079 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

What question Transcend?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5081 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Chick
Feeling good about this and Vedith isn't my mason partner I swear I'm innocent though. :lol:
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5085 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

She's the most scummy person in my lynch pool that's really it.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

VOTE: Chick

Let's get the obv scum please thank you I'm not getting lynched you already know my role.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5097 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5095, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who's your partner?
Transcend
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5098 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Now lynch Chick if he says no you can lynch me but I'm innocent still

Chick is obv scum and maybe Nos too but my lynch pool is getting quite low
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5100 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Why do you tr her.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5104 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5101, Vedith wrote:Chickaddeeeee saved me though, Elena!
Hn?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5113 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I buy that claim okay hm looking back at my lynch pool and acting Chick to the VI list (I always say this with love)
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Steel
Nosferatu
Narna
Carcalilly
WhyMafia
Charybdis

Take your pick
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5118 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

!!!
VOTE: Narna
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5152 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5130, Transcend wrote:The fuck is going on
read my iso cats out of the bag catch up on what you missed then hmu in the pt we need to talk now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

What a mess of a game
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Im not mason but if you just glance at my iso it'll be obv why im not claiming I'd insta die
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5415 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Read. My. Iso. And think.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Hey transcend im famous
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5422 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Give me an hour to get on my comp tying 1 liners mobile sucks
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5442 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Transcend what is that set upagain? Ballthe what?
Kraska you using meta is bad what are these same tells
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5467 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

All the answers you need are in my iso now are you gonna risk it and run me up or are we gonn go for scum now that I'm on my computer I really wanna wagon nos atm since my list of town is going up steel is a great wagon too
Pedit: Kraska what are you claiming you did to me
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5473 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

On a more happy note I got really into wwe cause my friend got me into watching it some old ones for about 3 hours and I gotta say I miss The rock and Randy Savage 2 of my favs the new stuff is quite boring
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5478 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

??? I'm not being vague I'm just making a statement.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5486 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

What are those wrestlers nicknames don't answer in the thread but just think for me

VOTE: Steel
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5489 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Kraska you trying to meta me wouldn't work because I don't have the same tells I take it game by game so I ask you please stop this "game by game" meta thing.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5494 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5491, Zachstralkita wrote:EF WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DID WAS PRETTY DUMB AS TOWN ANYWAY
Look who finally caught on.
Pedit: No.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5498 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm not an IC but what is the case on me there wasn't one what happened was at the end of d1 people called me scum and that's it I'm great at disproving cases so make one on me and let's talk on it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5503 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5501, Zachstralkita wrote:Elena

how mad are you going to be iat me if I tell them
Do you get why I'm not claiming?
If you tell them to just f off it'd be great
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5506 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5505, Mulch wrote:
In post 5503, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 5501, Zachstralkita wrote:Elena

how mad are you going to be iat me if I tell them
Do you get why I'm not claiming?
If you tell them to just f off it'd be great
Ok, at least go through this. Your some type of power role. What in the world is so strong that claiming MASON, a very powerful role, would make you LESS of a nightkill?
Ignore me Mulch who else is scum would you join a Steel wagon talking about me will just waste pages.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Can you stop please Vedith

VOTE: Narna
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5604 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

@Mod can we delete all of Vediths lynch kraska posts please
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5618 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

If this wasn't my tryhard account I would be outting rn just to shut Mulch up I swear
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5625 (isolation #108) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5620, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You can go on your main and replace in :)
but that means I'd have to tunnel you out of principle :lol:
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5631 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5626, Mulch wrote:Say the role.
You should stop asking because it's not happening.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5663 (isolation #110) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Come back to us Zach
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5731 (isolation #111) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

The more Mulch posts the more brain cells I lose
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5736 (isolation #112) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Kraska and Zach are town and the fact you're trying to set up 3 ml's is scummy as fuck lol
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5742 (isolation #113) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

claiming is suicide for me
Pedit: She's wrong on a lot of stuff but she believes she's right and her emotions are genuine as fuck scum kraska would not fake half the stuff she's doing
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5746 (isolation #114) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

No Luv you're being stupid stop. We did what you guys said and now we're lynching the scum
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5748 (isolation #115) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

k that should be fine for you then so let's do it.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5753 (isolation #116) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Transcend didn't take the bait but yeah I regret it now too
Pedit: If you would look at my softs and not be a monkey you'd see why lynching me is dumb
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5758 (isolation #117) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I expect it to because I think a lot of the people here are town and just being very stupid
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5759 (isolation #118) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Take out the Mason claim why am I scum make a case on me for that and let's talk on that then
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5767 (isolation #119) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

We're going to lose because you wanna lynch the only 3 making sense
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5784 (isolation #120) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5771, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Which is why I'm probably going to retire if you're town here.
Then don't play in the first place? LOL
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (isolation #121) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5786, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't gambit if you do not know what you're doing. This applies to 98% of Mafiascum.
I know exactly what I'm doing I just expected town to be smart enough to not have to let everything be explained on a silver spoon
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5809 (isolation #122) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5803, Vedith wrote:
In post 5802, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 5786, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Don't gambit if you do not know what you're doing. This applies to 98% of Mafiascum.
I know exactly what I'm doing I just expected town to be smart enough to not have to let everything be explained on a silver spoon
"In going to push a lynch by implying I have a PR role
You didn't know fuck all, kiddo :lol:
Can you go back to retirement? You're srsly just being an ass thanks.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5814 (isolation #123) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Zach should I do it the effort here is starting to not seem worth it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5819 (isolation #124) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I won't say a thing let's just lynch Narna
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5827 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I felt I was getting auto lynched when Transcend said no to my claim so I felt the need to retract it
Pedit: What am I missing!
Pedit 2: Ah fuck maybe
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5829 (isolation #126) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Okay Zach you know what I'll do it
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5832 (isolation #127) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm blacklisting Vedith after this lol
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5846 (isolation #128) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 5841, Zachstralkita wrote:like i'm mad at you because of the situation that got made LMAO
I only take slight blame for this
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (isolation #129) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Vedith you're' being a ass just for the sake of being one you're not shading or trying to find scum it's just pure being an asshat
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5849 (isolation #130) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Thank god I don't have to deal with this anymore
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5853 (isolation #131) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

You can push scum but you don't have to do it in a way that's not fun and just being outright rude
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5856 (isolation #132) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

It's done Zach
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5859 (isolation #133) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'ma go play ow for now
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5909 (isolation #134) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

UNVOTE:
Lost my game
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Can Vedith be force replaced thank you
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5920 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I hate when my tr's act stupid >_>
Pedit: ty Kraska
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'd be laughing too if we had townies like you js.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6247 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'm alive?

Catching up

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”