Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

votecount

mikeburnfire (2): Parama, Untrod Tripod
Vollkan (2): Internet Stranger, Battousai
Internet Stranger (1): mikeburnfire

not voting (2): Vollkan, Fishythefish

with 7 players, it is 4 to lynch

Oh Mr. Parama, Its not empty rhetoric at all. In fact, Batt seems to be the only one who sees it. All scenarios point to Vollkan being scum. How do I know? Because the game isnt over yet.

The scum are 3 of these 4: Vollkan, UT, Parama, MBF

If MBF was innocent, then Parama, UT are scum and Vollkan is waiting for someone else to vote so he can hammer.
If Vollkan was innocent and I was scum (which im not), he would be dead already and the scum would be celebrating and rubbing it in my face.
but thats only if
If MBF is also scum, then that means that Batt and IS would both be scum and waiting for someone else to join in so MBF can hammer, but MBF wouldnt be voting for me and pushing for my lynching so hard in that case. Also, the fact that im alive means that the scum need an innocent to vote for me first, so thats puts MBF as scum with Vollkan as well. If Batt was scum, he wouldnt be voting for Vollkan, he would be voting for me of MBF.

So that means that Vollkan being scum is the only explanation of why this game isnt over yet.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I was initially going to unvote you because you started to actually convince me, but then I realized that this is crap.

First of all, you didn't have this reasoning when the day started, when you began this tirade. You're just going back and retroactively justifying it. For the longest time you were just yelling about the point system and about some conspiracy that never manifested until you began to play the victim.

Secondly, you never answered me when I asked you this:
If anyone is setting you up, it's Fishy. You know, the guy who expressed a strong desire to lynch you as soon as day began and said he would have voted you if not for LyLo reasons. Why aren't you addressing him?

Thirdly, while I think that analyzing the wagons hold merit, I think too much effort is being placed on them right now. The fact of the matter is that both me and Vollkan are at L-2, and I believe that we're both pro-town. The scum could be on either wagon, waiting for a third vote before they pounce. Yeah, they could try to quickly double vote for a lynch, or they can just wait it out because at this point they're headed for victory regardless.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:11 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm almost certain that the scum are in [Parama, Untrod Tripod, Internet Stranger, Battousai]

but I don't think that there's enough support to get any of these guys lynched, so town's screwed. Somebody hurry up and mislynch vollkan or me so that we can get on with our lives.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 am

MBF, how could I have had this reasoning when the day started? The voting patterns werent there yet. The points regarding vollkans scummeter and his conspiracy against me still stand. You yourself played the dead horse trick on me, now youre chastising me for bringing in fresh information?

I havent addressed anyone, really. My focus has been on catching the Vollkanscum. What am I supposed to say to Fishy? He is just as stuck as the rest of us.
The fact remains that Vollkan is the scum and I explained the scenarios above. This game would have been over already if Vollkan wasnt scum.

So my vote still stands. Vollkan is scum and im not changing my vote.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so much of my vote on MBF was centered around the fact that he was coasting for the previous days of the game.

I can see it two ways:
either 1 . that's just your playstyle, and now that you have a compelling reason to get more involved, you are.
or b. your strategy was to coast for as much of the game as you could, and when it gets late, push for a mislynch gg

I'm thinking it's 1. MBF's posting has been protown, and a lot better than previous days.

unvote MBF

I find IS and Batt's cases compelling enough to add another vote to vollkan.
vote vollkan
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Fishythefish »

unvote, vote: volkan

Because he's scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Battousai »

That's lynch
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Vollkan (4): Internet Stranger, Battousai, Untrod Tripod, Fishythefish
mikeburnfire (1): Parama
Internet Stranger (1): mikeburnfire

not voting (1): Vollkan

with 4 players, that was a lynch

It was late that they when the town went again to the center of the town. They forced vollkan to lie down next to Ythill.

"but guys", Vollkan said: "this is not the way we do this. We always strung up people. What are you doing?"
"you are special", answered Battousai.
"You too, Fishy?", Vollkan asked. Fishy looked away.
Internet Stranger was suddenly standing over vollkan, put a gun to his head, and pulled the trigger. Parama looked away as he could take the sight of vollkans death. Fishy sunk on his knee's while battousai laughed nervously.
"Why this way?", fishy mumbled. He looked up to stare into Internet Strangers face. "I assume we can't just leave anymore. So what happens now?"

Internet Stranger didn't answer. He just shot with deadly accuracy.
Scum won, Vollkan was a vanilla townie
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Battousai »

son of a bitch
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

...I don't know how that happened.

but.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go scum
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 am

Fishy, why didnt we quicklynch MBF when we had the chance? Why did you make me drag it out for so long?
Show

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Fishythefish »

For my part, I was worried that Parama was still online and might react faster than you. It was only 20 minutes after he voted. I couldn't have justified an mbf vote from my "don't vote" and "IS is scum" positions, so it would have outed me and pointed heavily to you and UT if I'd cast it and he'd unvoted.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 am

Ok, I see your point. I didnt check Parama's time. All I saw was that we were posting minutes apart. Im suprised that no one said anything about this post #757:
Internet Stranger wrote:Who should I vote for then, Fishy? MBF? I got me the Vollkan scum pegged right there.
Show

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Parama »

Fishythefish wrote:For my part, I was worried that Parama was still online and might react faster than you. It was only 20 minutes after he voted. I couldn't have justified an mbf vote from my "don't vote" and "IS is scum" positions, so it would have outed me and pointed heavily to you and UT if I'd cast it and he'd unvoted.
^scum I pinned on D1

though my only town read was scum, boo
vollkan was still the worst lynch
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Internet Stranger wrote:Ok, I see your point. I didnt check Parama's time. All I saw was that we were posting minutes apart. Im suprised that no one said anything about this post #757:
Internet Stranger wrote:Who should I vote for then, Fishy? MBF? I got me the Vollkan scum pegged right there.
You were too busy saying other obviously scum things. Too bad nobody listened to me. I'm a bit surprised Fishy was the last scum, but I'm also a little surprised I was
so very right
about Vollkan, Stranger, and Tripod. Parama's probably got to feel a bit foolish for calling him definite town. Also, every mafia was on the Town Roleblocker's lynch. Suddenly my words ring true, yes?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:08 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hopefully we've all learned a powerful lesson from this game:
Just because scum can lynch in LyLo doesn't mean that definitely will take that opportunity, so the whole "He must be scum because he hasn't been quicklynched yet" argument will die and never be heard of again.

Congrats to scum for their perfect win. Stranger did a great job of throwing out enough bullshit to confuse the town, but Fishy was the most subtle and probably would have won the game for scum had it gotten down to 2v1.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks MBF. I was becoming rather fond of the quicklynch argument though. Shame that you want it to die.
Show

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:32 am

Post by mykonian »

Yeah, Fishy was clearly the man of the match. Parama had a gut-feeling on him. Tbh, before this day, I wouldn't have known where to catch Fishy if I had been in the town. And that is while knowing that he was scum.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

mykonian wrote:Yeah, Fishy was clearly the man of the match. Parama had a gut-feeling on him. Tbh, before this day, I wouldn't have known where to catch Fishy if I had been in the town. And that is while knowing that he was scum.
IMO, it's always suspicious when someone calls a low-impact player (like I was being) obvscum on D1. I just got out of a game as scum where my scumbud spent the entire game bussing me (like Fishy was doing to me), so that would have pinged my scumdar had I seen it from the outside. That weak bit of reasoning is absolutely the only thing I would have been able to pull on Fishy had I been town. Go go gadget Fishy.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Parama »

My gut is pro.
This is why vollkan's playstyle pisses me off. No offense.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 am

Parama must absolutely love mine!
Show

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Parama »

Rhetorical fluff is bad too.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Parama wrote:My gut is pro.
This is why vollkan's playstyle pisses me off. No offense.
Parama wrote:No, UT is town. Pretty obvious town in fact.
:P
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Parama »

In a Parama-UT-vollkan endgame I would've figured it out pretty quick considering the rest of the flipped scum.
OFC Fishy would've been alive in any 3p LyLo scenario, so
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Ythill »

Why the hell didn't you people lynch IS? He was soooooo obv.

I mean, I guess we had this loss coming if Fishy and UT were the other two scum but... not lynching IS... really? Really???

Sigh.

GG scum.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”